Posted 25 October

Halloween sale: More titles added!

Halloween sale update

Hello everyone! As promised, please see below for a list of additional content for the Halloween Sale, which we announced earlier this week. These deals will run until 7th November so grab them while you can!

We are always listening to your suggestions for sale content so please make any recommendations below the post. Unfortunately we can’t always secure everything requested but we will do our best! Enjoy!

Datura
Was €7.99/£6.49 Now €3.99 /£3.19

Dead Nation
Was €12.99/£9.99 Now €6.49/£5.19

inFamous – Festival of Blood
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Linger in Shadows - Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €1.49/£1.19

Road of Devastation
Was €3.99/£3.19 Now €1.99/£1.59

inFamous 2 - Not available in Turkey
Was €24.99/£19.99 Now €14.99/£10.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

258 Comments 19 Author replies
Show oldest first

Why isn’t the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale BETA available to EVERYONE now. Where the hell IS IT!

Fred Dutton 25 October, 2012 @ 1:02 pm

Apologies for the delay here – there were some issues with yesterday’s Store publish which are currently being addressed. The beta should be going live shortly – I will update as soon as it’s available.

dogwalker4000 25 October, 2012 @ 1:04 pm   2

Hmm Festival of Blood and probably Dead Island when the store eventually updates me tinks.

Thanks for getting a few more titles, appreciate it.

Thank you for your quick reply. :)

These all sound great – but we havent got most of the store update yet!

Ah I see Freds reply. Very well, least you told us! What caused the problem?

Fred Dutton 25 October, 2012 @ 1:11 pm

Various unfortunate little gremlins. Very sorry for keeping you all waiting on some of the new items – like I said, we’re fixing it and I will keep you posted.

dogwalker4000 25 October, 2012 @ 1:06 pm   5

Oh and suggestions.

God of War collections…mainly the PSP HD remakes pls…oh and Resi 4 and Code V…ummm…if I think of more I’ll post again…promise.

People need to get Festival of Blood. It is an excellent little spin off and might sell you on the inFamous games if you haven’t played them.

Also I humblely request a sale on Journey. Probably too soon, but if it was on a Christmas sale that would be amazing! =]

Great update

I was hoping for Dead Space 1 tho (probably the best horror game from the last years).

Maybe next time..

Could we get street fighter x tekken dlc character on sale that would be awesome!!!

SpitelordDekka 25 October, 2012 @ 1:09 pm   9

Store update was busted yet they still managed to force the tumour of Singstar on us. Wonderful.

Its a halloween sale ….

shouldnt u at least have Costume quest in the sale then?

This game is based entirely on halloween .. the diff costumes kids wear etc.

It really is a must for a halloween sale.

(dont forget the DLC for the game btw ;p )

SuGaR_rAy_RiDeR 25 October, 2012 @ 1:11 pm   11

I have been asking for about 6 months now, so can we please have parasite eve 2 Psone classic on sale please, would pick this up in a heartbeat! anyway good extra items added today, may pick up datura

Mattiebo123 25 October, 2012 @ 1:11 pm   12

I was hoping for some Vita titles. Is there any chance that more games will be added to the sale?

Shifty_Geezer 25 October, 2012 @ 1:12 pm   13

“Apologies for the delay here – there were some issues with yesterday’s Store publish ”

So the store refit isn’t solving any of the many content issues the old store had? :(

Infamous 2 for a tenner is very appealing.

Damn, Festival Of Blood £3.99 .. go on then, I’ll buy it now.

@2

Dead Island?! Don’t you mean Dead Nation?

laticspieman 25 October, 2012 @ 1:12 pm   15

As your the new plus person any chance we could get a walking dead discount or like the US got a few months ago maybev some free episodes? Hope you are able to add more great games like we have recieved in recent months :D

Oh and some final fantasy games would be great :D

dark_angel69 25 October, 2012 @ 1:14 pm   17

Dead Nation and infamous – festival of blood are a great buy for those who never played either of them.

How about adding on:
1. Dead Space
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Costume Quest
4. Bioshock
5. RDR undead nightmare (wouldn’t hurt to put this on sale again but a little extra cheaper this time :D hehe)
6. Heavy rain

@Fred: :O Dastardly vicious gremlins!

The new store is very slow to load up it takes nearly a whole minute, the old store only took 4-5 seconds will this be fixed?

komori_kiri 25 October, 2012 @ 1:17 pm   20

Please remove that Singstar icon from the XMB. Or at least create the option and give us the choice to do so.

That [DELETED] “game” going F2P is no excuse to force it on your users. It went F2P for a reason: no one’s interested in it in the first place.

And no one will be now.

almighty-slayer 25 October, 2012 @ 1:18 pm   21

Still not a brilliant sale.

Festival of Blood is the only thing really worth buying

Hey guys I’m currently in the PS store now and Festival Of Blood is showing up as £7.99 not £3.99?!

Fred or Chris,

Why is this tagged and filed ‘ps vita’? Why no vita discounts?

Here’s hoping for some in the next wave of additions.

How about some Eye of Judgement DLC (maybe even for free on PS Plus?)

I know I’m not the only one asking…

Fred, I hope you’re going to talk to Nina about a concept banded around for a few years called Customer Relations, including a little idea known as “The customer is Always Right”?

If any employee of mine spoke to consumers as Nina does, I’d have sacked them on the spot.

Like it or not, you’re our inside track into the thoroughly broken SCEE, so help us fix the Singstar mess.

Fred Dutton 25 October, 2012 @ 1:47 pm

She posted an apology yesterday, which, believe me, was very sincere. I really hope you’re all willing to accept that and we can put it in the past. Like she said, all feedback is taken onboard – we’ll keep you well-informed of any future changes.

stevemc79 25 October, 2012 @ 1:22 pm   26

Considering the huge push of the latest Bioshock infinite trailer, I’m a little surprised to see Bioshock isn’t in the Sale.

The same with Resi 4 and Code Veronica. Surely they’d be perfect to put on sale at the moment.

Fred, please, I just want Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on the store. I would pay any price for it!

Thank you for Infamous 2 – finally price acceptable by me :-)

Is Dead Island GOTY price fixed?

After the update it was still 20 bucks instead of 10 (for Plus).

JediDragon05 25 October, 2012 @ 1:23 pm   30

Resident evil: The dark side & umbrella chronicles please.

Code_Munkey 25 October, 2012 @ 1:24 pm   31

Costume Quest please – it is a halloween based game after all :)

chrisboers 25 October, 2012 @ 1:26 pm   32

great to see Festival of Blood added. Too bad no PS Plus extra rebate, like in the US, but I’m still going to get it. Also, I’m going to make this Haloween extra scary, and get myself Amy.

The horror! :-)

bibster100 25 October, 2012 @ 1:28 pm   33

Nice one festival of blood added ,bought Amy , beyond good and evil and gonna get datura and festival of blood. Glad your listening to the comments Chris , just need to force the idea of having a little deal on the walking dead series since I’ve spent most of my spare pennies in the sale !

Spartan57 25 October, 2012 @ 1:30 pm   34

Parasite Eve 2 please :)

steve_shin 25 October, 2012 @ 1:31 pm   35

Festival of Blood for me.

I was hoping for a more of a horror sale.

How about:
Resident Evil 4 & Code Veronica
Bioshock 1 & 2 DLCs
Limbo
Dead Block

Also, Costume Quest (With DLC) is a must for Halloween :D

theindieboy 25 October, 2012 @ 1:31 pm   36

Some Games for the VITA would be nice not just dlc, a good discount on plants vas zombies on the vita would be great, like the us got.

Excellent, Festival of Blood for me. Do you know if Corpse Party will be going onsale?

Azazel_PL 25 October, 2012 @ 1:41 pm   38

Dead Space 2: Severed dlc is still missing on pss after new store look, maybe add it with halloween sale.

Siren Blood Curse please

In the new store, I can`t add money to wallet. I have a error 56. What should I do?

mike_291990 25 October, 2012 @ 1:44 pm   41

I think I’ll pick up inFAMOUS Festival of Blood.
Been meaning to get it for a while. Can’t say no at that price!

KaneTheGoth 25 October, 2012 @ 1:45 pm   42

Any chance on:

Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime
Costume Quest

They both seem perfect Halloween games — instant purchases if they go up :)

MonkeyBrainsToo 25 October, 2012 @ 1:47 pm   43

I would love to see The Force Unleashed DLC at a bit of a discount. May not be possible for Halloween sale, but maybe some time in the future.

Megatrons_Fury 25 October, 2012 @ 1:52 pm   44

I would purchase stuff if your new store wasnt the biggest piece of (CENSORED) ever created.

Completely user un-friendly in every possible way. Its so hard to simply browse, unless you specifically know what you want its a chore beyond belief.

LilDeamon 25 October, 2012 @ 1:52 pm   45

I’m up for a Plant vs Zombies Vita discount, perfect for Halloween. Taking it down to £5.99 would be nice. :)

Nightmare966 25 October, 2012 @ 1:52 pm   46

Fred, I know it isn’t the right post and I shouldn’t call on you openly, but I hope you can answer this one:

There should have been a Tekken Tag 2 DLC in the Store as a bundle from Tekken 4 to Tekken 6 music, as well as Tekken 1 to Tag 1 movie endings, but they’re not there — do you think you guys can check on it?

Fred Dutton 25 October, 2012 @ 2:14 pm

Yes, most of the issues I referenced above concern this week’s new DLC releases, the TT2 pack included. Everything is in the process of being updated – I’ll let you know when it goes live. Again, sorry for keeping you waiting!

Dead Space 1 and some Vita games would be good (Mortal Kombat might fit the theme?).

But thank you Chris for listening and bringing a few more games people wanted to the sale. It shows that people do listen to the comments and take action where they can.

AndyBeans 25 October, 2012 @ 1:59 pm   48

PLEASE can you stop using us as lab rats and give us the old store back until you’ve FINISHED messing about with it? Also, please add a context sensitive menu to the Singstar item you’ve forced down our throats so I can at least move it out of sight into an album!

I’m a 37-year-old bloke not some 12-year-old girl, I’ll NEVER play Singstar and having it constantly in my sight is really starting to get to me. If forcing adverts and “free” to play rubbish on me is the future of PSN then come the next gen XBL is seeming like a better alternative (especially as you’ll not make the PS4 backwards compatible so there’s really NO reason to stay loyal).

Fred: I thought Ninas apology was very sincere too. I hope she wasn’t too upset by the horribly offensive comments she received. Im not excusing anything, im just saying!

joushikijin 25 October, 2012 @ 2:11 pm   50

Sony Europe’s sarcastic way to show their contempt for their customer? Thanks for showing us more stuff that we cannot buy but could if SOny Europe would know how to upload content on the server without causing it problems!

Load all