Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 6:00pm

Check out Until Dawn’s new Halloween trailer

Hi everyone. As I am sure you already know from our previous blog posts, Until Dawn is our playable teen horror that puts you in control of eight teenagers, stranded in a remote location, under threat, and trying with all their might to survive ’til sunrise.

At Supermassive we’re working hard to capture the essence of the genre and to give you all you’d expect from your favourite teen horror movies, together with some compelling gameplay and more than a few surprises!

Now, teen horror wouldn’t be teen horror without a few shocks and scares so, given it’s Halloween and all that, we chose to treat you (forgive the pun, I know…) to a short teaser showing hints of some of the scariest moments of the game… without any spoilers, of course.

We like it and hope you do too. Have a killer All Hallows Eve!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

18 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
Paranoimia 31 October, 2012 @ 6:09 pm   1

Ooh, liking the look of that!

Lots of potential… please don’t mess it up!

WELSHDRAGON_74 31 October, 2012 @ 7:04 pm   2

AWESOME release date would be nice hope its not next halloween

bitbydeath 31 October, 2012 @ 7:19 pm   3

Hope this game plays as good as it looks.
Horror games are so rare these days, especially of this caliber.

Give it away for ‘free’ and stick it in with the music content on the XMB.

darkdudes_2 31 October, 2012 @ 7:56 pm   5

Can you tell us some Detaills about the instant game collection vita?^^

PS: Can you make uncharted golden abyss in?^^

Bulbatron22 31 October, 2012 @ 8:45 pm   6

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but will this game be playable wirh an ordinary controller, or is it Move-only?

@ Bulbatron22

think they already announced before its Move only.

their exact comment was :
” The game was designed around Move from day one, but we’ll keep you updated should there be any announcements around DualShock support. There’s no plans right now.”

AM-BadBoyKilla 1 November, 2012 @ 1:16 am   8

when is black ops server getting back ON again? i wonna play some zombies GD?!

AM-BadBoyKilla 1 November, 2012 @ 1:18 am   9

Black Ops server is down? ? fix this or wot?

kieranmarsh 1 November, 2012 @ 3:53 am   10

i thought we had already been trick or treated with the singstar icon!

BIG_MAC-- 1 November, 2012 @ 7:32 am   11

Great update on the avatars section yesterday you hard workers lol will the gameplay be decision making like the walking dead? Looks good anyhow.

ODirtyB_69 1 November, 2012 @ 9:56 am   12

Has a move only game ever sold well? I’m guessing not frankly.

I honestly think its a mistake to make this Move only, make it a move game ok but have the dualshock option in there as well

I would love to play this game but:

Move only – I wont buy it!

Dualshock support – I’ll pre-order it!

The game reminds me of another game very similar to this in certain ways – Alan Wake and that game I LOVED and I’d love to have something like this in my collection as this type of ‘horror’ game is a pretty rare thing

Dying2Win 1 November, 2012 @ 10:33 am   13

Win Assassin’s Creed III Today, join the Dying2Win Competition NOW!

TINTINTB303 1 November, 2012 @ 1:14 pm   14

@ Pete Samuels

When is this going to be released?

@Fred

Please do something about people spamming up these blog posts with comments/questions that have NOTHING to do with the game.

I feel really sorry for people like Pete who make a blog post like this just to have questions about Black ops servers being down, PS+ on the Vita, avatar questions and to top it off a blatant bit of spamming about an apparent AC3 competition?

This is getting ridiculous. PLEASE do something about this as it is getting worse and worse :-(

Thanks

TINTIN :-)

andrewsqual 1 November, 2012 @ 4:38 pm   15

@darkdudes_2 It more then likely will be Uncharted but hopefully it won’t be. EVERYBODY with a Vita should have this game already. I would like the Complete Ridge Racer package please? And a separate 1gb of storage for my Cloud Saves for Vita on top of the 1gb for PS3 too. And automatic updates where the Vita would turn itself on, update itself and then turn off.

TINTINTB303 2 November, 2012 @ 10:58 am   16

@Fred

HELLO!?! (shouts because he seems to have gone AWOL) He’s not been on the blog for a few days now! Most odd!!!

Where are you???

A reply to my above gripe would be greatly appreciated matey.

TINTIN :-)

Reeks of SAW rip-off. I will still play it though.

And this blog needs a keep me logged in tick box when signing in to comment.

kieranmarsh 5 November, 2012 @ 4:11 am   18

~ Copy & Paste If You Agree ~

As a sign of my frustration with the store and blog staff, And anger at the way we are treated and scammed I will be boycotting the store and convincing others to do the same until you show us the respect we deserve as your paying customers.

Examples being,
– Blog staff ignoring important or useful questions.
– Replying to the same questions, sometimes on the same page.
– Inability to provide us with information (TWD, CS:GO)
– Promoting content, then on release saying its delayed.
– Promoting deals that don’t work and don’t fix (Dead Island).
– Releasing Content, then announce a discount a week later (WWE13).
– 95% of the PS2 games are garbage, release good games.
– Charging ridiculous amounts for digital games.
– Charging more than the US Store, Content should be equally priced.
– Forced to have a Singstar icon on the XMB.
– Feel free to add more
- SINGSTAR
- SINGSTAR
- AND AGAIN SINGSTAR!!!!

In the words of the late Owen Hart
“Enough is enough and its time for a change”

~ Copy & Paste If You Agree ~

Try it, you might like it!!