Posted 4:00pm

LittleBigPlanet Karting spooks out with brand new Halloween trailer

Last week, Steven shared with you the wonderful LittleBigPlanet Karting story trailer which tells you a bit more about the The Hoard, the venomous villains which have travelled on speedy go-karts from far, far away to seek out and steal the most precious prizes of Craftworld.

Today, to celebrate this year’s Halloween, the team sat down to create a brand-new LittleBigPlanet Karting trailer befitting for the spookiest of all nights! Dressed up as a vampire, revving his skull kart’s engine, with his hands gripping the wheel of bones, Sackboy and his racing buddies floor the accelerators… to battle each other in a race through a mystical and spine-chilling version of Craftworld!

With the game launch not far off now (7th November for Europe, 8th November for Australia & New Zealand, 9th November for UK & Ireland), if you haven’t pre-ordered your copy of the game already make sure you do so to receive either The Game Maker’s Pack or the Headstart Pack as your exclusive pre-order bonus (availability varies by retailer and locale).

LBP_Karting_Sticker-R5LBP-Karting_3D Packfront 6b

Or if you’re keen to get both, look out for the Special Edition, which includes both pre-order bonuses and comes with a sacktastic lenticular!

And to sweeten the wait until the game’s release, why not run some laps on Facebook and see who’s the fastest, you or your friends, in Sackboy: Race the Unexpected!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

19 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

ryannumber3gamer 31 October, 2012 @ 4:06 pm   1

Can’t wait to try this out. The PS Plus beta a few months ago was loads of fun :D.

AaronSOLDIER 31 October, 2012 @ 4:06 pm   2

Can I use my FF7 Costumes from LBP2?

more feaking Lies it’s after 4 the day ends for SCEE is soon still no plus infor, incompetence that is SCEE.

declan__watson 31 October, 2012 @ 4:13 pm   4

This is fantastic news I love little big planet can’t wait for karting its going to be epic, awesome, fun to play and social Thank you Sony I’m a huge fan LongLivePlay will the demo be avalable next month or at some point I will look forward to playing this demo I’m sure it will be epic. ;)

declan__watson 31 October, 2012 @ 4:32 pm   5

I have been a gamer for 10 years I have had the greatest experianced on PlayStation I will always experianced these fantastic games little big planet karting makes me pleased to be a PlayStation gamer best of all I love Sony. I think they’re an amazing corporation and I am thankful to them for the 10 years of joy and plessure I have had Playing all of these consoles and games I believe the best is yet to come of sony Thank you again sony LongLivePlay. :) :D

declan__watson 31 October, 2012 @ 5:13 pm   6

@ Shokie30
There’s no need to be very disrespectful all they said was about a new terrific game coming out and you come in here and say its lies how about you just clear off and stop making such rude and nasty comments and the end is not near what is that supposed to mean? Your saying all these rude and stupid comments for nothing just stop bein like that and clear off if you are gonna have to do it do it somewhere else.

1st you should say my ID correctly if you going to flame some-one was i talking to you No.

Did i disrespect LBP kart did i even mention it No.

however i did see you spamming the blog 3 posts in a Row to my lonely one.

i was talking about the promise plus infor that will include more infor of vita plus.

ryannumber3gamer 31 October, 2012 @ 5:30 pm   8

@Skookie

I think what he means is that you came into a post for LBP Karting & went completely off topic. I would like to see some Plus for Vita details too but i would think tomorrow or Friday would be the day we would get some information since it’s November tomorrow.

declan__watson 31 October, 2012 @ 5:34 pm   9

Look skookie30 I only said I thought it was out of lead you had said lies i never said it in a way ok and it just didnt look like you we’re being nice saying its nearly the end for scee ok.

declan__watson 31 October, 2012 @ 5:43 pm   10

Ryannumber3gamer
I sent you a friend request on PlayStation your a cool guy Skooki30 you can add me too if you want. And anyone else. :)

Skookie30 31 October, 2012 @ 5:49 pm   11

the end of SCEE is working hours geez if you read last week commets you would know what i’m saying i see sometimes on this blog their rarely update the blog during afterhours late at night.

but more commets still stands i wasn’t attacking LBP kart.

yes i know I’m way to cynical after 5 years of Lies & less content the SCEA who wouldn’t be.

anyhow it look like you like the game Me too but I HATE SCEE not just me.

get use to the lies, delay & lack of content because SCEA rules.

Skookie30 31 October, 2012 @ 5:51 pm   12

okay i add you later declan__watson.

declan__watson 31 October, 2012 @ 5:55 pm   13

One thing I didn’t spam btw I rated it and then I tapped it twice in a row by accident.

declan__watson 31 October, 2012 @ 7:46 pm   14

I cannot wait to see if there will be a mod nation racers 2 or something this will be exciting. Also I am getting a PlayStation vita for Christmas so I will maybe get Lilly no planet ps vita to I cannot wait. :)

declan__watson 31 October, 2012 @ 7:50 pm   15

Little big planet*

dogwalker4000 1 November, 2012 @ 8:22 am   16

Another one me and the kid can play together, shame there’s soooo many games to get through atm!

Witcher70 1 November, 2012 @ 8:24 pm   17

L

Witcher70 1 November, 2012 @ 8:26 pm   18

Bring on LBP Karting, can’t WAIT :)

kieranmarsh 1 November, 2012 @ 8:45 pm   19

will we get an icon for it, like singstar? im too lazy to look in the store now!