Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 2:00pm

Sly Cooper gets dressed up for special Halloween trailer

So it’s Halloween, the time of year when we all get to dress up in crazy costumes and trick or treat our way about town

Sly Cooper, our master thief racoon and his pals Murray, Bentley and Carmelita also like to get dressed up in costumes – less so for candy – but in order to pull off some of the greatest heists in history!

Have a look at the different costumes Sly will acquire in each time period in order to blend in. Each costume has its own strengths and weaknesses and may be useful when solving puzzles or fooling guards.

Check them out and have a happy Halloween!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

16 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
almighty-slayer 31 October, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   1

Any idea if/when we will get a demo? I seem to recall the US got one bundled with Ratchet and Clank collection.

Game looks great though :)

Looks wonderful! Can’t way to play this :-D

Flipside666 31 October, 2012 @ 2:14 pm   3

cant wait for this, how long now? and yeah id love to play a demo as well =D

way=wait sigh…

So excited for Sly and the gangs return. Now hurry up and get this game out there so I can throw my money at all your lovely faces.

Looks better and better for each time you guys share a video with us! Canät wait to play it on the psvita :)

I missed the original Sly Raccoon games on their first release – picked up the Sly Trilogy in a sale and have to say I loved them (hated the challenges in the 3rd) can’t wait to play this

Will there be a special edition?

saying I loved the original Sly games warrants awaiting moderation?!! really???

ryannumber3gamer 31 October, 2012 @ 3:28 pm   10

Can’t wait for this game. Looks great so far, Hope we hear news about a demo soon :).

SergioDaly 31 October, 2012 @ 5:07 pm   11

looks awesome… can’t wait to play this game!

Marta Boullon 31 October, 2012 @ 5:57 pm   12

Hi there,

I´m glad to see so many people excited about the game. It is awesome! We are working on some demo plans so I will keep you posted.

ryannumber3gamer 31 October, 2012 @ 6:02 pm   13

@Marta

That’s great. I am a huge Sly fan and i can’t wait to try the game out :)

Wyvern_777 1 November, 2012 @ 12:43 am   14

Looking forward to this, after playing the first three in the Sly Trilogy I have high expectations for this :)

I really hope you’ll release the soundtrack for this, that blaring big band jazz funk awesomeness is one of the best videogame soundtracks I’ve heard for a long time!

Plus, time travel. Love time travel games!

kieranmarsh 5 November, 2012 @ 4:12 am   16

~ Copy & Paste If You Agree ~

As a sign of my frustration with the store and blog staff, And anger at the way we are treated and scammed I will be boycotting the store and convincing others to do the same until you show us the respect we deserve as your paying customers.

Examples being,
– Blog staff ignoring important or useful questions.
– Replying to the same questions, sometimes on the same page.
– Inability to provide us with information (TWD, CS:GO)
– Promoting content, then on release saying its delayed.
– Promoting deals that don’t work and don’t fix (Dead Island).
– Releasing Content, then announce a discount a week later (WWE13).
– 95% of the PS2 games are garbage, release good games.
– Charging ridiculous amounts for digital games.
– Charging more than the US Store, Content should be equally priced.
– Forced to have a Singstar icon on the XMB.
– Feel free to add more
- SINGSTAR
- SINGSTAR
- AND AGAIN SINGSTAR!!!!

In the words of the late Owen Hart
“Enough is enough and its time for a change”

~ Copy & Paste If You Agree ~

Try it, you might like it!!