Posted 11:00am

PlayStation Mobile: QuizQuizQuiz

s1

Hi everyone! We’re pleased to bring the addictive trivia fun of QuizQuizQuiz to PlayStation Mobile this week!

Although perhaps not the tactical test of our PS Vita launch title Table Football, or the end-to-end arcade action of our recent title Table Ice Hockey, we always feel there is chance to test your grey matter on topics from sport and movies, to history and food!

Offering incredible value with over 35,000 questions across nine selectable question sets – covering English, German, French, Italian and Spanish – you are sure to get relevant questions every time, rather than obscure ones about TV shows and sports you’ve never heard of!

The game will challenge you across two single player modes, each with their own highscore tables:

Quizmaster

The classic quiz game format – you have three life lines (50/50, pass, freeze the clock) to get the highest score you can!

Beat the Clock

Set your own time limit and difficulty level then see if you can beat your previous highscores!

Also on offer are three multiplayer game modes to provide a different paced challenge:

Buzzer

A head to head duel – take it in turns to select categories and then buzz for a chance to score points, beware incorrect answers will cost you a life.

Passaround

Each player receives random questions from the same category. Answer incorrectly and lose a life!

Challenge

All players in the game are given the same questions to answer; incorrect answers cost lives so choose wisely!

QuizQuizQuiz is available now for PlayStation Mobile for only £2.79/€3.49! Please let us know any questions you may have in the comments below!

s3_1s3_4

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

20 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

I’m very tempted with some of the Playstation mobile games but,
If I’m honest I am happy with what the PS Vita has to offer atm and in the future…..one thing that may push me towards getting Playstation mobile games would be trophy support.
Do you know if there will be trophy support in the future for these games?
Many Thanks

BossDooley 1 November, 2012 @ 11:14 am   2

Any timeline for PS Mobile and PS Store release for Ireland, as I am an Android Dev and would like to take another crack at PS Mobile!!?

I’m also wondering when PSM will expand. Would really want it in Sweden :/.

Dark-Twisted 1 November, 2012 @ 11:25 am   4

This looks fun. I can see myself getting into these mobile titles in the future on my Vita. I hope plans for compatibility with Nexus 4 are on the horizon.

Off-Topic: Weren’t we supposed to have a PS+ heads up yesterday? Please tell me it’s late because we’re about to get Vita+ news and not that I’m wrong, lol.

Please do not tag countries which this is not relevant to! Ireland does not have PlayStation Mobile because were not good enough! :P

no store update this week?

INTERista_DMC 1 November, 2012 @ 12:26 pm   7

and we still waiting for PSM !!!!

can someone answer me and tell me when PSM comes out in my country

SellKidz4Chips 1 November, 2012 @ 12:46 pm   8

how come you never answer any questions?

you must have some sort of info about when PSM is going to release in other countries?

When trophies support comes to PSM will trophies show up on ps3 system like vita games do now.

Also will all PSM games be supported.

Noisepurge 1 November, 2012 @ 1:43 pm   10

allright! time to spam another blog entry regarding PS Mobile!

when are these games going to be available for purchase? a release calendar would be nice to avoid blogposts being hammered with queries…

kieranmarsh 1 November, 2012 @ 1:46 pm   11

while we are spamming other blogs… when are we getting a singstar icon on mobile?

trophys? no? then its a “no buy”.

I could not care anyless for trophies but what I want is psn support like online mp and leaderboard.

Nazar_Ops 1 November, 2012 @ 2:37 pm   14

Maybe bring the PS mobile first to EU before announcing other games? Sony is failing hard.

cowbanana 1 November, 2012 @ 7:20 pm   15

You know, it is hard to care when the service isn’t available here. Sony is making one mistake after the other these days. No wonder their finances are in ruins. *waves money around that Sony doesn’t want*

with a turnaround of 53.000.000€ on VideoOnDemand in 2011 in only the Netherlands
Still remember the 2009,2010,2011 and 2012 promiss
now it has been delayed again until 2013…….

Somebody in SCEEBENELUX will be waking up with these figures on his desk after getting fired……
where did it all went wrong

this service will be the same,the majority of the EU will never see this…..
like Playtv,Comicstore,Hubu,netflix,
or even the YOUTUBE-app!!!!!!!

dingfei2358 2 November, 2012 @ 9:13 am   17

大家好

TINTINTB303 2 November, 2012 @ 10:50 am   18

^^ Yeah, exactly what he/she just said ^^

kieranmarsh 5 November, 2012 @ 4:10 am   19

~ Copy & Paste If You Agree ~

As a sign of my frustration with the store and blog staff, And anger at the way we are treated and scammed I will be boycotting the store and convincing others to do the same until you show us the respect we deserve as your paying customers.

Examples being,
– Blog staff ignoring important or useful questions.
– Replying to the same questions, sometimes on the same page.
– Inability to provide us with information (TWD, CS:GO)
– Promoting content, then on release saying its delayed.
– Promoting deals that don’t work and don’t fix (Dead Island).
– Releasing Content, then announce a discount a week later (WWE13).
– 95% of the PS2 games are garbage, release good games.
– Charging ridiculous amounts for digital games.
– Charging more than the US Store, Content should be equally priced.
– Forced to have a Singstar icon on the XMB.
– Feel free to add more
- SINGSTAR
- SINGSTAR
- AND AGAIN SINGSTAR!!!!

In the words of the late Owen Hart
“Enough is enough and its time for a change”

~ Copy & Paste If You Agree ~

Try it, you might like it!!

Why is this post tagged with ‘GB’ only? PSM is available in other European countries, isn’t it? Why don’t they have their own tags? I have always wondered that, there are like 7 country tags on the EU blog and many more EU countries. And I believe there’s even a tag for Australia en New Zealand here, whilst the address is http://blog.EU.playstation.com .

And when will we get PSM in NL?