Posted 7 November

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale-themed sale kicks off today!

Greetings all. In addition to the Racing Sale detailed this morning, we’re very happy to announce that we have a new PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale-themed sale beginning today on PlayStation Store.

There are some incredible titles in there, including must-have games such as Uncharted 1 and 2, the God of War Collection, Jak and Daxter Trilogy and The Sly Trilogy. There’s also some great DLC on offer so make sure you check it out. I hope there’s something for everyone!

These discounts will start on Wednesday 7th November once the store update has been completed and will finish on Wednesday 14th November.

Full games:

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Was €19.99/£15.99 Now €9.99/£9.99

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty - Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Medievil
Was €4.99/£3.99 Now €2.49/£1.99

MediEvil: Resurrection Essentials [PSP] - Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €7.99/£6.99 Now €3.99/£3.19

MediEvil: Resurrection Platinum (PSP go) - Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €19.99/£14.99 Now €9.99/£9.99

MediEvil: Resurrection Platinum [PSP] - Only available in Australia/Israel/Kuwait/New Zealand/Portugal/Spain
Was €19.99 Now €9.99

Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Fat Princess
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Fat Princess (PSP) - Not available in Australia/Austria/Belgium/Bulgaria/Czech Republic/Denmark/Finland/France/Germany/Greece/Hungary/Netherlands/Luxembourg/Norway/Poland/Qatar/Sweden
Was €29.99/£24.99 Now €3.99/£3.19

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - Only available in Australia/Austria/Belgium/Czech Republic/Denmark/Finland/France/Germany/Greece/Luxembourg/Netherlands/Norway/Poland/Sweden/UK
Was €7.99/£6.99 Now €3.99/£3.19

Fat Princess: Supersize Anniversary Bundle
Was €14.99/£11.99 Now €7.99/£6.49

Twisted Metal
Was €29.99/£23.99 Now €19.99/£15.99

Twisted Metal (PS1)
Was €4.99/£3.99 Now €2.99/£2.39

DLC:

LittleBigPlanet – Toro Costume
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

Ape Escape – LittleBigPlanet Costume
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

Ape Escape – LittleBigPlanet Costume
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

Heavenly Sword – LittleBigPlanet Costume - Not available in Israel/Kuwait/Ukraine
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €1.49/£1.19

Metal Gear Solid – LittleBigPlanet Costume Kit
Was €5.99/£4.79 Now €2.99/£2.39

Metal Gear Solid – LittleBigPlanet Level Kit
Was €5.99/£4.79 Now €2.99/£2.39

Kratos Costume – Little Big Planet
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

ModNation – Kratos Pack
Was €1.75 Now €0.99

ModNation – Sly Cooper Pack
Was €1.75 Now €0.99

ModNation – Sweet Tooth Pack
Was €1.75 Now €0.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

132 Comments 17 Author replies
Show oldest first

TerrorOfDeath86 7 November, 2012 @ 12:04 pm   1

Great job Chris, I’ll pickup some PSP games for my Vita. Any idea of when we’ll get the September game of the month for us Saudi Arabians?

Chris Howe 7 November, 2012 @ 1:34 pm

I am still working on this fo you guys, it was something that was kicked off before I arrived in the Sony family so leave it with me

okay is that the real price for the jak trilogy or a error because if its right then DAMN THATS GOOD VALUE!

chrisboers 7 November, 2012 @ 12:06 pm   3

Hmmm. Having my eye on Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake.

Is the PSP version compatible with Vita? Are the graphics very much worse than the PS3 version?

Might pick up Sly 2&3, maybe Jak&Daxter also Ape Escape and a Toro costume. What’s the difference between the PSP and PSPGo versions of Medievil? Not sure about Twisted Metal, never played it when I was young so I’ve no idea what it’s like… I imagine similar to Destruction derby mixed with Vigilante8 although I could be completely wrong, it could be like Modnation or something. Eep I’m so unsure as I can only spend £40 and £20 is going towards Portal 2. Curse your tempting sales!!

Sheennshine7 7 November, 2012 @ 12:07 pm   5

Nice..

LimeyOtoko 7 November, 2012 @ 12:09 pm   6

Why no Ape Escape for PS1? For that price it’s probably the really bad Playstation Move Ape Escape game of the same name…

good , but not good to me = uncharted vita :( -10 € = instant buy

I got Infamous R+C for the ‘welcome back pack’ but I put in a new HDD the other week (1TB :D) and now it wont let me install them :(

“inFamous – Not available in Poland”
What’s wrong with inFamous in Poland. I’ve got this game on download list, but can’t install it cause it always wants to install on PSP or PSV.
It was working on the old console. On the new one I can’t do anything with it.

PIREDERAS 7 November, 2012 @ 12:16 pm   10

Marvellous! Just great!

This Battle Royale themed sale is totally insane! Kidding…

I’ll definitely pick up the Sly and J&D collections. Maybe the Uncharted games too.

Keep the good work lads! Keep on surprising us!

MordecaiHunter 7 November, 2012 @ 12:16 pm   11

Think i will pick up jak and daxter at that price

Also maybe you should put a note that Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One is part of this months plus update, maybe someone missed the post last week

Hey chris!

Just two questions from me.

1)Discount at Ghost of war for PSP ? :)
2)Any change to make PSP demos available for Vita ?

Mr_Writer 7 November, 2012 @ 12:19 pm   13

Oh and I WOULD spend about £39 on this sale, BUT I don’t get paid till the 15th so sorry no custom from me :(

StefNighthawk 7 November, 2012 @ 12:22 pm   14

What’s the difference between Medievil: Resurrection essentials and Medievil: Resurrection platinum?

andrewsqual 7 November, 2012 @ 12:23 pm   15

But if somebody has Plus then when the store updates with Sale, it won’t allow a Plus member to buy it but to get it free. So it should be fine. Hmm it just kind of devalues the Ratchet game for Plus now though lol.

Sorry if I ask buy why the God of War Collection I & II cost individually more than the Jak and Daxter Trilogy?

huntsmen1224 7 November, 2012 @ 12:23 pm   17

Can we please start getting dollar conversions too please… It would be great for the Aussies to be able to see what the discounts are too (I notice sometimes dollar is included sometimes not, please make it standard)! Otherwise great job and thanks for the sales!!

andrewsqual 7 November, 2012 @ 12:24 pm   18

Your loss Mr_Writer

electroshockwave 7 November, 2012 @ 12:27 pm   19

I would have liked to see the Ratchet and Clank HD collection on sale. I’ve never played 2&3 even though I hear they’re among the best. I’ve already got Q4B and All 4 One doesn’t interest me.

Pity the discount for Ghost of Sparta isn’t bigger but I might pick it up anyway.

Carnivius_Prime 7 November, 2012 @ 12:27 pm   20

Looks like a good day for me to get the digital versions of Uncharted 1 and 2 to replace my discs then. Although what’s putting me off is I feel like there may be a possibility that they’ll be Plus freebies someday perhaps?

Hell of a good sale though, games like inFamous, Ratchet & clank, Jak & Daxter (which I wish I had waited for… I like that trilogy but £29.99 I paid seemed too much given how relatively tedious the second and third games are for the most part), Sly Cooper (which I did get during the sale last time)

All 4 One is free on Plus today right?

LiquidSolid 7 November, 2012 @ 12:29 pm   21

Why is there three versions of MediEvil Resurrection and two versions of Fat Princess PSP? No wonder the store doesn’t make any sense when you guys can’t even explain this stuff properly.

SSJ3_Bob_Marley 7 November, 2012 @ 12:30 pm   22

*Bought Twisted Metal PS3 a couple of days for €30 x_x* Didn’t expect to see a PSASBR-themed sale, good to know that SCEE is pushing the game with some excellent discounts. What’s the difference between the PSP MediEvils? They seem like the same game, except that one is €4 and the other one €10.

vonhammer 7 November, 2012 @ 12:34 pm   23

Is that the PS3 Twisted Metal? Didn’t know it was on the store.

Imported mine from the states, but was hoping this would be part of the instant collection.

Mr_Writer 7 November, 2012 @ 12:35 pm   24

@andrewsqual

Really? How so?

Voodoo341 7 November, 2012 @ 12:36 pm   25

Again zero discount for PS+ victims. SCEE con men.

if store = half good as u sales ! it gone be a good week

3 tings i am hoping =
uncharted vita price cut
utube ps3 europe
lounch of ragnorack odysee on vita in europe

+ like many others some solution – beter store ( global store )
where u can pay whith u prey pay psn cards ( stil not option = ????, i stil need to pute code in the xmb under acount )
software update on extra icoons u can make them disepear
i not love 2x shop whats new ( if i go to store i can see wath is new )last icon i sertenly not like .

LiquidSolid = language ???? ore som tings kut out of the orginal game to pas the laws .

RoronoaSouthe 7 November, 2012 @ 12:41 pm   27

Now is the perfect opportunity to add Ape Escape PS1 and AE 2+3 to the store….

Nemeth050506 7 November, 2012 @ 12:48 pm   28

Hey great Sale! I think I’m going to spend some money today. But will the sale be extended during the week? Because I’m missing a Heavenly Sword discount ;)

Phantom_Blaze 7 November, 2012 @ 12:48 pm   29

Please can you add the Infamous 1 + 2 Little Big Planet costume packs?

Also can you add the Sly Little Big Planet costume pack?

And the Uncharted 2 + 3 Little Big Planet costume packs please! :).

Thanks!!

How can you complain about no ps+ discounts when we get 2 of those games free. might pick up ape escape if I have enough following WWE axxess buy

Catkiller1 7 November, 2012 @ 12:49 pm   31

I feel sorry for the boycotters missing out on these great deals ;)

@ Chris

What is the file size for the Jak & Daxter Trilogy?

@ vonhammer

Twisted Metal was released last week within the US store so it must be new?? Also you’re better off with the imported US version, as it is fully UNCUT & so is the Twisted Metal Black PS2 Digitial Copy!

Twisted Metal for 20 euros? Nice deal, too bad i’ve bought a boxed copy at the same prace yesterday night… i don’t care about censorship, as long as it’s not massive like Black.

HiddenAway 7 November, 2012 @ 12:55 pm   33

I’ll be picking up the Jak collection. Was tempted at £19 but I can’t complain when you want to knock another £9 off it!

About the only disappointment is that the Ratchet & Clank collection isn’t in the sale (is it on PSN?). Would have bought that as well if the discount was right.

Sorry, but crappy sales wont get me to use your garbage new store.

…plus, i also have an ebay account ;)

Hey Chris,

Wow…. your really trying to make us broke…

Holoween, Racing, now this, all of your specials have some good titles at awesome prices, Keep it up!

HDD space is becoming a issue! :P

playstation blog was temporarily unavailable ,u having problems ?

I like your 2 themed sales Chris, they are better than the Halloween sale.
But really, if you put a game on sale it should be standard to do the same with the related DLC. It is standard on Steam. And it is logical as well, be it just to offer something to all those who already own those games.

Oh and Plus discounts are generally a bit too rare. SCEA is far more active with those.

Voodoo341 7 November, 2012 @ 1:16 pm   38

I can complain at no discounts because I was dumb enough to have bought those games when they were released. PS+ has no reward to customers who buy games on release. Now there’s no discounts the liars at SCEE have conned again.

Shou_Kobayashi 7 November, 2012 @ 1:16 pm   39

Wow, that is … quite … nice!

RoronoaSouthe 7 November, 2012 @ 1:19 pm   40

@ Catkiller

I have everything i want from that list, if they had added the actually ape escape games i would have admitted defeat but its just the crappy move game. and already own the psp game.

vonhammer 7 November, 2012 @ 1:19 pm   41

@Catkiller1

That’s why I imported it :) It’s funny because I asked Jaffe on twitter about putting it on the store as a plus release about two weeks ago. My reasoning was the sales will have completely dried up, and from a purely selfish reason I wanted more UK players.
I’ve not put any time into online because of the early issues, high american pings.But playing it the other day reminded me of how awesome it is.

Voodoo341
=peopel who buy day 1 new ps3 ore other divices from sony
+ day 1 new games have to pay most + get worst choice
u buy later u get free dlc in game ath lower price = not treating harcore gamers whit respect
if u already own a lot in psn store = even worst ( i now wait lots more then before to get better deals )

Sir_Hantuuki 7 November, 2012 @ 1:29 pm   43

All right, we got a Medievil for Ps1 discount and other great games!

Many thanks ^^

vonhammer 7 November, 2012 @ 1:29 pm   44

@Lance_87

I don’t think the censorship is that big.From memory it was part of Sweet Tooth’s first cut scene.

Meat wagon’s gurney launcher,and Shadows coffin both have living charter’s on them the the uncut version.I’m not sure if there’s anything else.

Anybody knows how much GB the Jak Trilogy weighs? Was waiting to get it till the price of the boxed version came down, but this digital price I can’t let pass… Just a bit scared my HDD would be fuller then full…

Nice, will have to pick up Ratchet and Clank!

Also a slightly unrelated question concerning Cross-Buy:
Do the Ps3 Disc releases have a code (or an on-disc install) for the Vita version? I am aware that the US releases (e.g. Amazon.com) have the code but it is nowhere stated on the Uk retailers’ sites (e.g. Amazon.co.uk). Just want to find that out as I prefer having a physical copy and I’d rather not miss out on the game due to not knowing.

Thanks :)

45 Osahi_be = in de store staat er 7.3gb ( voor de 3 games in totaal denk ik )

Hey, any chance of getting Enslaved DLC Pigsy’s Perfect 10 in a future sale? Would love to get it but £7.99 seems a lot for old DLC.

Skydancerx 7 November, 2012 @ 1:53 pm   49

Theres some Guy missing in the List: Parappa!

Please Release the PSP/PSone Version in EU PSN. US already has the Game.

Nice!!! looks like I will be picking up Jak 3 as i was going to anyway held of because of the price just yesterday so glad I did now. Fat Princess is also tempting me at that price, this is what i like to see sony value for money! nice one

Load all