Posted 12:00pm

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale-themed sale kicks off today!

Greetings all. In addition to the Racing Sale detailed this morning, we’re very happy to announce that we have a new PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale-themed sale beginning today on PlayStation Store.

There are some incredible titles in there, including must-have games such as Uncharted 1 and 2, the God of War Collection, Jak and Daxter Trilogy and The Sly Trilogy. There’s also some great DLC on offer so make sure you check it out. I hope there’s something for everyone!

These discounts will start on Wednesday 7th November once the store update has been completed and will finish on Wednesday 14th November.

Full games:

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Was €19.99/£15.99 Now €9.99/£9.99

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty - Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Medievil
Was €4.99/£3.99 Now €2.49/£1.99

MediEvil: Resurrection Essentials [PSP] - Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €7.99/£6.99 Now €3.99/£3.19

MediEvil: Resurrection Platinum (PSP go) - Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €19.99/£14.99 Now €9.99/£9.99

MediEvil: Resurrection Platinum [PSP] - Only available in Australia/Israel/Kuwait/New Zealand/Portugal/Spain
Was €19.99 Now €9.99

Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Fat Princess
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Fat Princess (PSP) - Not available in Australia/Austria/Belgium/Bulgaria/Czech Republic/Denmark/Finland/France/Germany/Greece/Hungary/Netherlands/Luxembourg/Norway/Poland/Qatar/Sweden
Was €29.99/£24.99 Now €3.99/£3.19

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - Only available in Australia/Austria/Belgium/Czech Republic/Denmark/Finland/France/Germany/Greece/Luxembourg/Netherlands/Norway/Poland/Sweden/UK
Was €7.99/£6.99 Now €3.99/£3.19

Fat Princess: Supersize Anniversary Bundle
Was €14.99/£11.99 Now €7.99/£6.49

Twisted Metal
Was €29.99/£23.99 Now €19.99/£15.99

Twisted Metal (PS1)
Was €4.99/£3.99 Now €2.99/£2.39

DLC:

LittleBigPlanet – Toro Costume
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

Ape Escape – LittleBigPlanet Costume
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

Ape Escape – LittleBigPlanet Costume
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

Heavenly Sword – LittleBigPlanet Costume - Not available in Israel/Kuwait/Ukraine
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €1.49/£1.19

Metal Gear Solid – LittleBigPlanet Costume Kit
Was €5.99/£4.79 Now €2.99/£2.39

Metal Gear Solid – LittleBigPlanet Level Kit
Was €5.99/£4.79 Now €2.99/£2.39

Kratos Costume – Little Big Planet
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

ModNation – Kratos Pack
Was €1.75 Now €0.99

ModNation – Sly Cooper Pack
Was €1.75 Now €0.99

ModNation – Sweet Tooth Pack
Was €1.75 Now €0.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

132 Comments 17 Author replies
Show oldest first

TerrorOfDeath86 7 November, 2012 @ 12:04 pm   1

Great job Chris, I’ll pickup some PSP games for my Vita. Any idea of when we’ll get the September game of the month for us Saudi Arabians?

Chris Howe 7 November, 2012 @ 1:34 pm

I am still working on this fo you guys, it was something that was kicked off before I arrived in the Sony family so leave it with me

okay is that the real price for the jak trilogy or a error because if its right then DAMN THATS GOOD VALUE!

chrisboers 7 November, 2012 @ 12:06 pm   3

Hmmm. Having my eye on Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake.

Is the PSP version compatible with Vita? Are the graphics very much worse than the PS3 version?

Might pick up Sly 2&3, maybe Jak&Daxter also Ape Escape and a Toro costume. What’s the difference between the PSP and PSPGo versions of Medievil? Not sure about Twisted Metal, never played it when I was young so I’ve no idea what it’s like… I imagine similar to Destruction derby mixed with Vigilante8 although I could be completely wrong, it could be like Modnation or something. Eep I’m so unsure as I can only spend £40 and £20 is going towards Portal 2. Curse your tempting sales!!

Sheennshine7 7 November, 2012 @ 12:07 pm   5

Nice..

LimeyOtoko 7 November, 2012 @ 12:09 pm   6

Why no Ape Escape for PS1? For that price it’s probably the really bad Playstation Move Ape Escape game of the same name…

good , but not good to me = uncharted vita :( -10 € = instant buy

I got Infamous R+C for the ‘welcome back pack’ but I put in a new HDD the other week (1TB :D) and now it wont let me install them :(

“inFamous – Not available in Poland”
What’s wrong with inFamous in Poland. I’ve got this game on download list, but can’t install it cause it always wants to install on PSP or PSV.
It was working on the old console. On the new one I can’t do anything with it.

PIREDERAS 7 November, 2012 @ 12:16 pm   10

Marvellous! Just great!

This Battle Royale themed sale is totally insane! Kidding…

I’ll definitely pick up the Sly and J&D collections. Maybe the Uncharted games too.

Keep the good work lads! Keep on surprising us!

MordecaiHunter 7 November, 2012 @ 12:16 pm   11

Think i will pick up jak and daxter at that price

Also maybe you should put a note that Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One is part of this months plus update, maybe someone missed the post last week

Hey chris!

Just two questions from me.

1)Discount at Ghost of war for PSP ? :)
2)Any change to make PSP demos available for Vita ?

Mr_Writer 7 November, 2012 @ 12:19 pm   13

Oh and I WOULD spend about £39 on this sale, BUT I don’t get paid till the 15th so sorry no custom from me :(

StefNighthawk 7 November, 2012 @ 12:22 pm   14

What’s the difference between Medievil: Resurrection essentials and Medievil: Resurrection platinum?

andrewsqual 7 November, 2012 @ 12:23 pm   15

But if somebody has Plus then when the store updates with Sale, it won’t allow a Plus member to buy it but to get it free. So it should be fine. Hmm it just kind of devalues the Ratchet game for Plus now though lol.

Sorry if I ask buy why the God of War Collection I & II cost individually more than the Jak and Daxter Trilogy?

huntsmen1224 7 November, 2012 @ 12:23 pm   17

Can we please start getting dollar conversions too please… It would be great for the Aussies to be able to see what the discounts are too (I notice sometimes dollar is included sometimes not, please make it standard)! Otherwise great job and thanks for the sales!!

andrewsqual 7 November, 2012 @ 12:24 pm   18

Your loss Mr_Writer

electroshockwave 7 November, 2012 @ 12:27 pm   19

I would have liked to see the Ratchet and Clank HD collection on sale. I’ve never played 2&3 even though I hear they’re among the best. I’ve already got Q4B and All 4 One doesn’t interest me.

Pity the discount for Ghost of Sparta isn’t bigger but I might pick it up anyway.

Carnivius_Prime 7 November, 2012 @ 12:27 pm   20

Looks like a good day for me to get the digital versions of Uncharted 1 and 2 to replace my discs then. Although what’s putting me off is I feel like there may be a possibility that they’ll be Plus freebies someday perhaps?

Hell of a good sale though, games like inFamous, Ratchet & clank, Jak & Daxter (which I wish I had waited for… I like that trilogy but £29.99 I paid seemed too much given how relatively tedious the second and third games are for the most part), Sly Cooper (which I did get during the sale last time)

All 4 One is free on Plus today right?

LiquidSolid 7 November, 2012 @ 12:29 pm   21

Why is there three versions of MediEvil Resurrection and two versions of Fat Princess PSP? No wonder the store doesn’t make any sense when you guys can’t even explain this stuff properly.

SSJ3_Bob_Marley 7 November, 2012 @ 12:30 pm   22

*Bought Twisted Metal PS3 a couple of days for €30 x_x* Didn’t expect to see a PSASBR-themed sale, good to know that SCEE is pushing the game with some excellent discounts. What’s the difference between the PSP MediEvils? They seem like the same game, except that one is €4 and the other one €10.

vonhammer 7 November, 2012 @ 12:34 pm   23

Is that the PS3 Twisted Metal? Didn’t know it was on the store.

Imported mine from the states, but was hoping this would be part of the instant collection.

Mr_Writer 7 November, 2012 @ 12:35 pm   24

@andrewsqual

Really? How so?

Voodoo341 7 November, 2012 @ 12:36 pm   25

Again zero discount for PS+ victims. SCEE con men.

if store = half good as u sales ! it gone be a good week

3 tings i am hoping =
uncharted vita price cut
utube ps3 europe
lounch of ragnorack odysee on vita in europe

+ like many others some solution – beter store ( global store )
where u can pay whith u prey pay psn cards ( stil not option = ????, i stil need to pute code in the xmb under acount )
software update on extra icoons u can make them disepear
i not love 2x shop whats new ( if i go to store i can see wath is new )last icon i sertenly not like .

LiquidSolid = language ???? ore som tings kut out of the orginal game to pas the laws .

RoronoaSouthe 7 November, 2012 @ 12:41 pm   27

Now is the perfect opportunity to add Ape Escape PS1 and AE 2+3 to the store….

Nemeth050506 7 November, 2012 @ 12:48 pm   28

Hey great Sale! I think I’m going to spend some money today. But will the sale be extended during the week? Because I’m missing a Heavenly Sword discount ;)

Phantom_Blaze 7 November, 2012 @ 12:48 pm   29

Please can you add the Infamous 1 + 2 Little Big Planet costume packs?

Also can you add the Sly Little Big Planet costume pack?

And the Uncharted 2 + 3 Little Big Planet costume packs please! :).

Thanks!!

How can you complain about no ps+ discounts when we get 2 of those games free. might pick up ape escape if I have enough following WWE axxess buy

Catkiller1 7 November, 2012 @ 12:49 pm   31

I feel sorry for the boycotters missing out on these great deals ;)

@ Chris

What is the file size for the Jak & Daxter Trilogy?

@ vonhammer

Twisted Metal was released last week within the US store so it must be new?? Also you’re better off with the imported US version, as it is fully UNCUT & so is the Twisted Metal Black PS2 Digitial Copy!

Twisted Metal for 20 euros? Nice deal, too bad i’ve bought a boxed copy at the same prace yesterday night… i don’t care about censorship, as long as it’s not massive like Black.

HiddenAway 7 November, 2012 @ 12:55 pm   33

I’ll be picking up the Jak collection. Was tempted at £19 but I can’t complain when you want to knock another £9 off it!

About the only disappointment is that the Ratchet & Clank collection isn’t in the sale (is it on PSN?). Would have bought that as well if the discount was right.

Sorry, but crappy sales wont get me to use your garbage new store.

…plus, i also have an ebay account ;)

Hey Chris,

Wow…. your really trying to make us broke…

Holoween, Racing, now this, all of your specials have some good titles at awesome prices, Keep it up!

HDD space is becoming a issue! :P

playstation blog was temporarily unavailable ,u having problems ?

I like your 2 themed sales Chris, they are better than the Halloween sale.
But really, if you put a game on sale it should be standard to do the same with the related DLC. It is standard on Steam. And it is logical as well, be it just to offer something to all those who already own those games.

Oh and Plus discounts are generally a bit too rare. SCEA is far more active with those.

Voodoo341 7 November, 2012 @ 1:16 pm   38

I can complain at no discounts because I was dumb enough to have bought those games when they were released. PS+ has no reward to customers who buy games on release. Now there’s no discounts the liars at SCEE have conned again.

Shou_Kobayashi 7 November, 2012 @ 1:16 pm   39

Wow, that is … quite … nice!

RoronoaSouthe 7 November, 2012 @ 1:19 pm   40

@ Catkiller

I have everything i want from that list, if they had added the actually ape escape games i would have admitted defeat but its just the crappy move game. and already own the psp game.

vonhammer 7 November, 2012 @ 1:19 pm   41

@Catkiller1

That’s why I imported it :) It’s funny because I asked Jaffe on twitter about putting it on the store as a plus release about two weeks ago. My reasoning was the sales will have completely dried up, and from a purely selfish reason I wanted more UK players.
I’ve not put any time into online because of the early issues, high american pings.But playing it the other day reminded me of how awesome it is.

Voodoo341
=peopel who buy day 1 new ps3 ore other divices from sony
+ day 1 new games have to pay most + get worst choice
u buy later u get free dlc in game ath lower price = not treating harcore gamers whit respect
if u already own a lot in psn store = even worst ( i now wait lots more then before to get better deals )

Sir_Hantuuki 7 November, 2012 @ 1:29 pm   43

All right, we got a Medievil for Ps1 discount and other great games!

Many thanks ^^

vonhammer 7 November, 2012 @ 1:29 pm   44

@Lance_87

I don’t think the censorship is that big.From memory it was part of Sweet Tooth’s first cut scene.

Meat wagon’s gurney launcher,and Shadows coffin both have living charter’s on them the the uncut version.I’m not sure if there’s anything else.

Anybody knows how much GB the Jak Trilogy weighs? Was waiting to get it till the price of the boxed version came down, but this digital price I can’t let pass… Just a bit scared my HDD would be fuller then full…

Nice, will have to pick up Ratchet and Clank!

Also a slightly unrelated question concerning Cross-Buy:
Do the Ps3 Disc releases have a code (or an on-disc install) for the Vita version? I am aware that the US releases (e.g. Amazon.com) have the code but it is nowhere stated on the Uk retailers’ sites (e.g. Amazon.co.uk). Just want to find that out as I prefer having a physical copy and I’d rather not miss out on the game due to not knowing.

Thanks :)

45 Osahi_be = in de store staat er 7.3gb ( voor de 3 games in totaal denk ik )

Hey, any chance of getting Enslaved DLC Pigsy’s Perfect 10 in a future sale? Would love to get it but £7.99 seems a lot for old DLC.

Skydancerx 7 November, 2012 @ 1:53 pm   49

Theres some Guy missing in the List: Parappa!

Please Release the PSP/PSone Version in EU PSN. US already has the Game.

Nice!!! looks like I will be picking up Jak 3 as i was going to anyway held of because of the price just yesterday so glad I did now. Fat Princess is also tempting me at that price, this is what i like to see sony value for money! nice one

zxRATTLExz 7 November, 2012 @ 1:58 pm   51

There’s some good stuff here, will probably be tempted to get 1 or 2 things like GOW collection 2.

BTW Chris, since Infamous is in the sale i thought i would mention that the last 2 times i’ve tried to re-download Infamous on my PS3, when it comes to installing it asks me to connect a PSP system. I got it for free after PSN went down last year. I wondered if there was a problem with the file since it joined the essentials branded stuff.

cheers

Chris Howe 7 November, 2012 @ 2:05 pm

Thanks for letting me know I will speak to the store operations team and see if they know of anyone else having a similar issue

will definitely be picking up the Jak and Daxter trilogy for that price. for anyone that hasn’t played the Sly trilogy that’s top fun as well

now just need the Ratchet and Clank trilogy to be on sale – now off to clear some things off the drive

good sale – think maybe in the future you could have an rpg sale next time maybe 1 week with sales on western rpgs and dlc and maybe another with Japanese rpgs and dlc?

Catkiller1 7 November, 2012 @ 2:06 pm   53

@ vonhammer

Same here, I need to invest some time online ;)

Catkiller1 7 November, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   54

7.83GB for the Jak & Trilogy & a price of £10.99…..SOLD! :)

@47 Monoliet: thanks, ik vergeet altijd dat je nu in de store kan zien hoe zwaar ze wegen.

@Chris: thanks for the info. That should still work! Maybe I should clean my HDD too, got a 320GB and it’s near full, so there must be lots of installs I can delete now from games I finished anyway

Hello Chris Howe,

There is a major problem with the digital version of Uncharted 2 in our Saudi store! The DLC is simply not compatible, it is only compatible with the disc version with the code BCES-00509, I tried E-mailing Sony, it took them a month to reply, they asked me to delete game data and redownload the whopping 19.5GB, install it, and then redownload the DLC again, I did all that but still, the DLC is not recognized at all. I puta thread in the PSN techninal forum here they tell me they’re working on it and I’m still waiting. Believe me Chris this issue exists in our Saudi store, it’s not just me, I ran into someone in the forum who had the same issue and never got a fix. I just wanted to add you to the list of people who have heard the problem.

Thank you.

dogwalker4000 7 November, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   57

Gotta say these 2 sales are mighty impressive Chris, well played. It’s a shame some people will miss out through boycotting though, their loss I guess.

Was gonna pick up ModNation but gonna grab GoW Collection 2 and Jak Collection, can’t afford too much. Give us R+C collection by Xmas and I’ll be a very busy boy :)

farfromsane 7 November, 2012 @ 2:15 pm   58

I’m so tempted for so many of these

Please we want a more aggressive discount policy on old games.

Bulletstorm free for plus member? Thank you very much, but I’ll more pleased to spend 10 euros for the two dlcs, than the actual 20 euros.
So now I have a game for free and you do not have my 10 euros.

I hope you can understand my point of view. I know that it’s the publisher to put the price and discounts, but you, sony, can ask and plan this kind of marketing strategies.

I meant dlc discounts for old games, not just games. Sorry.

is the psn store update live yet? been waiting all day….it’s 4.30pm now (eastern european time UTC/GMT +2)

Catkiller1 7 November, 2012 @ 2:33 pm   62

Any chance of releasing a Poppy Avatar that was requested many times last year? We were told this would be looked into for this year but I haven’t heard anything??

There should be more digital content where the proceeds or a % of the proceeds would go to charity. Children in Need, Sport Relief, Royal British Legion etc!

When does the Store Update post comes in?

supersmith2500 7 November, 2012 @ 2:41 pm   64

Really nice sale there Chris. I think MGS2 should be in the sale as well since Raiden is in All-Stars.

@Chris Howe why is rachet all in one in the ps plus icg this month if it’s in a sale seems like that wasn’t thought through at all because it’s on sale? ??? Really confused and if uncharted 1 or 2 is the game that is given free next month people may not be happy it was in a sale please respond

Chris Howe 8 November, 2012 @ 10:17 am

This sale was signed off before R&C All 4 One was confirmed for Plus. Usually we want to avoid putting items in a sale that are available in Plus it is just unfrotunate that it has worked out that way this time

Extra discount for Plus is no where to be found in both the racing themed and this sale. Still some nice prices for very nice games.
It’s unfortunate regular prices are so insane. But this shows me I get rewarded when I wait. Now I hop over to the US store to see if the $ prices on these games are even better :-D.

Probably cause ps+ users get Ratchet and Clank All 4 one free and the free users get it to buy at a discount._.

GUDGER666 7 November, 2012 @ 2:54 pm   68

Again i see no sale here, if you think thats a sale your mad!! maybe 2 games on there are at a sale price all the others are still over priced!! i just don’t get it….

supersmith2500 7 November, 2012 @ 2:54 pm   69

@godheit:
15:00 as always.

brucewillis215 7 November, 2012 @ 2:57 pm   70

OFF topic: for Playstation update: Excuse me but where the hell is Counter strike Global Offensive and The Spyro PS1 game???

Chris Howe 8 November, 2012 @ 10:19 am

We are still trying to work with the publisher to resolve the issues around Counter Strike Global Offensive, its a great game and we want to get it on the store so hopefully we can iron everything out soon

DaRkLiNkX93 7 November, 2012 @ 2:57 pm   71

Hello

Why we dont have

JAK 1 for 6,99€
and
JAK 2 for 6,99€

It is a mistake ?

SuperJag86 7 November, 2012 @ 3:34 pm   72

Why isn’t the Ratchet trilogy on sale? :(

coskunarslan 7 November, 2012 @ 3:35 pm   73

That’s great. Sony knows how to take our money, Sly Raccoon, Ratchet All 4 One and Jak and Daxter are just games my son wants. Thanks..

jehuty_2174 7 November, 2012 @ 3:41 pm   74

Some Killzone 2 and 3 Love as well please.
After all Radec is in the Game ^^

great deal on jak & daxter trilogy I will be buying that, any chance of the same deal on ratchet & clank trilogy :p

KnightOrc 7 November, 2012 @ 4:08 pm   76

@Chris Howe: I’m having the same problem as #51, games that were part of the PS “Welcome Back” gifts download with a yellow line next to the left bottom part of the bubble. If you try to install them they ask you to connect a PSP…

prime1982 7 November, 2012 @ 4:41 pm   77

hi when will uncharted drakes fortune be up i can’t find it on the store, i have also searched. only uncharted 2 is showing.

picked up modnation raod trip for when i pick up me vita , hopefully in the next few weeks. :-)

prime1982 7 November, 2012 @ 5:02 pm   78

ok i found drakes fortune price is £9.99 and not £6.49 as advertised .

are there issues ?

thanks

Voodoo341 7 November, 2012 @ 5:34 pm   79

@monoliet

I don’t buy games for the PS3 any more. PS+ sub wont be renewed either.

Hey Chris, do you think Namco will ever put their DLC catalog on sale? I’d like to see the Soul Calibur V addons at a cheaper price.

Also, any plans for a Need For Speed franchise sale?

ashton_philip 7 November, 2012 @ 6:15 pm   81

Fantastic Sale ! Sorry this is kind of a non- comment but like giving praise where its due!

prime1982 7 November, 2012 @ 6:58 pm   82

Hi,

With regards to my last comment about picking up a vita for xmas, can you comment on when the uk will receive the white version that was bundled with ac3 ?

thanks

also dying to play uncharted 1 , been sitting here all day waiting to download but its only showing under collections section at full price.

Time frame when this will be fixed :(

Why is it every week there is always problem what will it take for these problems to stop happening.

other issues, i have been re downloading my mod-nation racers for ps3 for few hours and only at 15 % of 19gb :-( really your download speeds need to be sorted as i don’t have a problem downloading from other places :-(

whole day the ps3 has been on which i’m not happy about and still not been able to play a game yet :-(

please respond we don’t like seeing problems with our favorite console

darkdudes_2 7 November, 2012 @ 7:06 pm   83

pls answer^^
can i play fat princess psp on my vita?^^

uncharted drakes fortune is £9.99 not £6.49 as stated!

prime1982 7 November, 2012 @ 8:07 pm   85

Hello is anyone working ?

Why are you always lying to your customers ? about dates, pulling games, messing up the store.

if it wasn’t for your customers you probably wouldn’t be in the job you do.

Again another pricing issue , trying to be deciptfull hoping people will buy at a much higher price to line your pockets.

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
Was €14.99/£10.99 Now €7.99/£6.49

The price was meant to be £6.49 NOT £9.99

Really bad service of lately and the more you mistreat your customer base the more i feel sickened that i’m backing this company and keep giving you my money.

i was considering a vita for Xmas but to many issue appear to be happening to us uk fans and it doesn’t get any better week by week.

if your to busy with the ps4 then kill the ps3 already and lets move on to a better service.

in all the years I’ve had several ps3 spending lots of money supporting the brand, this year has to be the worst customer experience i’ve had.

Sort your company out cause i’m sure i wont be alone in considering further supporting a dead weight. i thing some letters need to be drawn up by us fans and sent to the head of Sony and PlayStation.

The_Human_Shadow 7 November, 2012 @ 8:29 pm   86

Just a heads up that Quest for Booty is still listed as £7.99 without the sale price applied at the moment.

RayTheGmr 7 November, 2012 @ 9:15 pm   87

Uncharted is the wrong price, please fix it. Other than that, great sale :D

uberkakis 7 November, 2012 @ 9:27 pm   88

I can’t believe my luck! You guys throwing down the best PSN sale I’ve seen since… ever, and I can’t access my PS3 before 17th!!

Any chance of extending this sale by a week? Or is there any way to buy these games from a PC?

Final hope: could (some) of these deals be repeated in the upcoming Christmas sale?

ChunkyDroid 7 November, 2012 @ 9:57 pm   89

Can we pretty please get Australian prices back up? It was tremendously useful, now it’s a guessing game again :(

Hey Playstation!
I have an Italian account because my main account (in Malta) doesn’t have access to the playstation store (after 6+ years). This didn’t used to matter because I was able to purchase games from the Italian store with my local credit card.

However, in the last couple of weeks (since the new store) the store no longer accepts my credit card. I’ve tried adding funds to my accunt via paypal on the sen website, but it’s no use. Add to that that I’ve just bught a Vita that now I regret since there isn’t any real way I can download games for it.

My question is: is this a permanent thing, or just a temporary problem with the Italian store? And if it is permanent, what do you intend to do for your (paying) customers who bought the PS3 (at launch) but still don’t have access to it’s basic features?

I mean, Malta is in EU and we use the Euro as currency, so I don’t see what the big deal is.

Flaming_Kaiser 7 November, 2012 @ 10:51 pm   91

Heavenly Sword – LittleBigPlanet Costume – Not available in Israel/Kuwait/Ukraine
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €1.49/£1.19

I only can find the levelkit Heavenly Sword in the store of the Netherlands and that doesnt work with the PSVita? Any help were i can find the costumes of nariko?

edwardccm 7 November, 2012 @ 11:44 pm   92

Hi Chris,

Wonder if there’s any chance for God of War: Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus (PSP) to be added into the sale. Been wanting to grab those cause I sorely need some God of War love on my Vita.

Why in Poland Uncharted and Uncharted 2 cost the same 39 PLN? Before promotion was 54 PLN and 68 PLN.

gnasher59 8 November, 2012 @ 12:16 am   94

quest for booty is still full price…can u sort it please

Does the Sly Trilogy include Move mini-games, or is it just the three sly games together?

As pointed out several times already Uncharted is still showing as £9.99 rather than £6.49. Any news on this? Thanks.

So… No Ape Escape trilogy announcement? HD-remade? The move-controller based Ape Escape game WAS not a very good one.

Dark-Twisted 8 November, 2012 @ 8:07 am   98

Holy crap, an Ape Escape collection would be awesome!

I noticed at end of poşt you given up on putting prices in sterling.

can you sort this please.

dani_dreamcast 8 November, 2012 @ 8:28 am   100

Hello.

Just wanted to report that the price of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune is also incorrect here in Portugal, it’s showing as €9.99 rather than €7.99. Not as big of a different as the UK misprice, but an incorrect price none the less (nearly enough to purchase Medievil).

Chris Howe 8 November, 2012 @ 10:24 am

Hi All,

To give you a quick update, I am having issues access the store at the moment but as soon as I can, I will review all the pricing against the sale list and if there are pricing issues I will get them amended as quickly as possible.

LeChuckie 8 November, 2012 @ 1:33 pm   101

Great. I picked up the Jak and Daxter trilogy. I’ll look forward to that. Any change of getting PSP adventure Daxter in the sale to?

Phantom_Blaze 8 November, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   102

You didn’t do very well with this update.

Not that anyone else cares on this thread, the Little Big Planet Heavenly sword pack is supposed to be £1.19 but is still £2.39.

There are two Metal Gear Solid Costume packs so I don’t know which one to buy.

And:
Could you please add the Infamous 1&2, Uncharted 2&3 and Sly Cooper Little Big Planet costume packs?

Darklogy 8 November, 2012 @ 3:59 pm   103

On this page Uncharted 1 is €7,99,- but on the playstation store it is
€9,99. I have bought Uncharted 1,2 and the gow collection 2. I miss €0.90 now for Infamous. Is uncharted €9.99 or €7.99? If it is €7.99 I can buy infamous too.

Medievil and Twisted Metal for PSX also have wrong prices,4.99€. In the description it shows the sale price, but it still shows the old price.

Stonesthrow 8 November, 2012 @ 5:03 pm   105

Nothing I don’t already own, and not interested in Fat princess. I hate how the exclusives get such great deals in time, it’s like we (the ones who buy at launch) get punished for being hardcore supporters of the exclusives, but still.. I can’t let those exclusives pass me by, need them asap :p Wish I could hold out for better deals but yea :p

Paul_Morningstar 8 November, 2012 @ 5:24 pm   106

Uncharted 1 is actually 10£ and Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty is 8£.
The only games I wanted to buy and their prices are wrong…

sum sale this has turned out to be! Cant even get the pricing correct! More incompetence on sonys behalf!

Voodoo341 8 November, 2012 @ 6:33 pm   108

It has be at least false advertising. Saying the game is available at one price then selling it at another, higher price has to be the most corrupt thing SCEE do. Yet they get off with it all the time.

philocubist 8 November, 2012 @ 9:34 pm   109

As a few people have already mentioned the price for Unchartered is a little higher than you said it would be. Is the price on the Store wrong, or the price on the blog?

Thanks!

jimmy_pt 9 November, 2012 @ 1:14 am   110

Hi,
I’m about to buy some games like uncharted, but it stills cost 9.99€ instead of 7.99€.
Is it a bug?

greats

The_Human_Shadow 9 November, 2012 @ 1:17 am   111

UK price for Quest for Booty is correct now, thanks guys

@Chris Howe

I don’t know if you remember my feedback on the Halloween Sale but I want to tell you that this is the king of thing I was talking about. This sale plus the racing games sale contains lots of great games, most of them at great prices (I think the God of War games could be a little cheaper but I can see that maybe you´re waiting for the new one to come). Congratulations. I’m remb21 and I approve these sales xD

Sadly I may not buy any of these games because yeah I have most of them and I want to buy some of them at retail because I like to collect them and others like fat princess I just brought last week, BUT this doesn’t mean this sale is bad or have few content, it is a very good sale, with good prices and good games, so maybe there are some folks in my situation but I want to tell this to them: “We just were unlucky, with good sales like these I’m sure you’ll find content that appeals to you next time.

Cheers

KnightOrc 9 November, 2012 @ 9:25 am   113

If you’re having a problem re-downloading your ‘Welcome Back’ games after getting a new PS3, go here for a full explanation http://goo.gl/ha2Sd

Short version, use your Account Management downloaded list to re-download, not the download list in the PSN Store!

(Fix the broken store Sony!)

TheStaff84 9 November, 2012 @ 10:09 am   114

Uncharted Drakes Fortune comes up as £9.99 but once you go to pay its £6.49.

silmorat1 9 November, 2012 @ 10:26 am   115

Hey can anyone confirm if the Sly Trilogy include the bonus move mini-games?

silmorat1 9 November, 2012 @ 10:28 am   116

Also which one should I get Jak or Sly trilogy?
Much gracias for any replies

@silmorat1
The Sly mini-games are only available on the bluray version.

Unicronic 9 November, 2012 @ 11:41 am   118

“inFamous – Not available in Poland”

I gotta ask. How is it possible that a 1st party game isn’t available in a major EU Country? Can’t be a rights issues.

silmorat1 9 November, 2012 @ 11:48 am   119

@SteDE

Thanks been wanting an answer to that mystery for ages – that’s a darn shame ce-la-vi

Chris Howe 9 November, 2012 @ 12:00 pm   120

Hi all,

Enjoy!

uberkakis 9 November, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   121

“Very happy to announce that the discounts on this sale have been extended until the 21st November.”

Ooooooh yeah! Thank you so much!

I’ll just pretend this happened because I asked for it :)

supersmith2500 9 November, 2012 @ 7:01 pm   122

Error on Fat Princess, Fat Princess is on PS3 while FOC is on PSP. Someone must of forgotten to correct mistakes before publishing it.

MattiL7068 9 November, 2012 @ 8:06 pm   123

Cant find Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty anywhere in the store. Its not on the sale page and theres no results on search for it.

Darklogy 10 November, 2012 @ 8:55 am   124

I want my €2,00 euro back for the mistake from uncharted 1 so I can buy infamous 1 too.

Phantom_Blaze 10 November, 2012 @ 11:03 am   125

I need you to answer me.

The Little Big Planet Heavenly sword pack is supposed to be £1.19 but is still £2.39. – Please fix this.

There are two Metal Gear Solid Costume packs so I don’t know which one to buy. – Can you please answer which one I need to buy, one has ‘Character’ and one has ‘Costume’. Which should I buy and what is the difference?

Medievil and Twisted Metal (PSX) prices are still wrong.

VeyTiger 13 November, 2012 @ 6:22 pm   127

Hey guys,
Is this action still available till the end of tomorrow? Like 23:00?
I am in Holland so maybe this helps.

VeyTiger 13 November, 2012 @ 6:23 pm   128

Yeah, extended!
By the way, I love extended actions in the PS Store!
Yeah!

VeyTiger 13 November, 2012 @ 6:24 pm   129

But another question, can you explain me how the system with the rounds work?

necoticus 14 November, 2012 @ 3:42 pm   130

Hi Chris Howe,

Regarding Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on the Playstation Store.

I am referring the following text to comment 56.

I have now deleted everything and re-downloaded everything and installed everything and it still does not work. The prime example is the Siege Expansion Pack DLC, it does not work at all.

I have reported this to the Swedish Customer service but all they are saying is that they do not do any refund, which does not help us at all.

The thread where we who have purchased this and are affected by it is here: http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Uncharted-2-DLC-not-compatible-with-the-digital-version-of-the/td-p/17253556/page/5

Please, PLEASE tell the people responsible for fixing the DLC’s to go to that thread and read and post something so that we at least know that your are working on it. If the people responsible don’t have time to read through everything in the thread, then just read what I wrote on page 5 of thread.

johnydev 15 November, 2012 @ 6:28 am   132

Hello,

Why there is not little big planet and little big planet 2 full game on Battle Royale-themed sale?