Posted 2:00pm

Sack It To Me: Gravity Rush Costume Pack DLC out this week!

Gravity Rush

We have a brand new costume pack coming out this Wednesday containing Alias, Unica, Raven and Kat from Gravity Rush by our friends at SCE Japan Studio.

All of these great costumes are available individually or you can buy the full pack to receive a set of bonus stickers. These costumes will initially be available for LittleBigPlanet 2 and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, with support for LittleBigPlanet Karting being added in the near future.

LittleBigPlanet 2 Logo

LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks
It’s mini-games galore this week in the LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks and we’ll see Sackboy being put to the test with some combo chaining, gold blasting and even more completely madcap fun! If platforming is more your style though, then perhaps you would prefer to be swept away in It’s Blowin’ Wind instead!

Descending Chains

Descending Chains By snlffon

It's Gold Blastin' Time!

It’s Gold Blastin’ Time! By Der_GamEr_1994

It's Blowin' Wind

It’s Blowin’ Wind – By ojda_moment_guy

RanSack

RanSack 2vs2; Minigame Co-opalooza! By SpacePirateKhan

Don’t Forget LittleBigPlanet #Queuesday!
Every Tuesday is LittleBigPlanet #Queuesday! That is your day to tweet us @LittleBigPlanet your LBP.me links to your favourite LittleBigPlanet levels!

Queuesday Logo

Whether you find a great level on LittleBigPlanet 2, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita or LittleBigPlanet Karting, we want to hear about it. If you Tweet us a particularly great set of levels that we enjoy playing, then we may just return the favour by sending an ultra-snazzy LittleBigPlanet Cap your way, so be sure that you don’t miss out on the fun every Tuesday!

LittleBigPlanet on the Web
LittleBigPlanet Twitter – @LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet Facebook

LittleBigPlanet Community Team Twitters
Steven – @StevenIsbell
Simon – @Syroc_LBP
Michael – @michaelbuffaloe

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

23 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first

CoolRichy008UK 19 November, 2012 @ 2:20 pm   1

thats why i dont play LBP2 no more cuz they keep making costume packs not anymore level packs i wish i didnt buy this game now waste of money oh and im the 1st comment on here :D

Steven Isbell 19 November, 2012 @ 3:05 pm

We have the LittleBigPlanet 2: Cross-Controller Premium Level Kit coming soon. ;)

Any idea when the horrendously broken online multi player will be fixed?

If you don’t know what I mean, here are a few examples.
1). The voting system between levels doesn’t work properly, it only ever has a choice between 2 story mode vs levels and 1 community level (which is always either Orion’s Glade or Das Boot).
2). When exiting back to the pod with multiple players, either the group gets disbanded or, more often than not, someone gets stuck on a perpetual loading screen resulting in having to quit the game entirely via the PS button.
3). The inability to actually join a friends pod

Sorry, forgot to say it was LBP Karting I was talking about

This why i love LBP2 because they keep making content! I wish all games I bought had this level of continued support!

Love the Gravity Rush outfits! Keep it up guys!

P.S. I can’t wait for the PS Vita update for LBP2!

Awesome how much cool levels are made by the community, love this game!!!!
Looking forward for the PS3/Vita intergration DLC, any news?

Awesome.

Though, it would be great if you could actually fix the loading issues that are plaguing many players and creators. I know the last few patches were supposed to fix it but I’m among many others are not noticing any difference, especially when it comes to Story Levels and Create Mode.

Maybe replace the little spinning icon in the corner with a loading bar, so we can actually know if the game’s making any progress.

(LBP Vita, BTW)

Chimpanzee 19 November, 2012 @ 3:27 pm   7

Thanks for helping promote Queuesday again Steven. If people want more info they can find it at http://qsday.rocketcheetah.com

@CoolRichy008UK – I can’t help but think you’re missing the point of LBP somewhat. Sure, the developers don’t put out level packs all that often but here are nearly 7.5 million other levels to play, many of which are better than the levels made by Mm and co.

LOVING ‘LBP: Karting’ at the moment!!! It’s well ACE!!!;)
Completed the 1st 2 worlds and they were BRILL!!!;)

+ Dare i say it:D the ‘Mario Kart 64′ levels people have made on ‘LBP: Karting’ are BRILLIANT!!!:P

CoolRichy008UK 19 November, 2012 @ 4:01 pm   9

Steven Isbell you mean ps vita controller used on ps3 version i int got a vita and im not go nna waste money on one just for a level kit

LBP not gonna play it no more and Chimpanzee im not missing no points

played it did levels got boring costumes dlc finished the lot got bored of it end of

sorry but you lot have fun with LBP cuz no one can talk me into playing it again

Do people really still waste money on costumes?

LittleBigPlanet and Gravity Rush? It’s almost like you knew I just got paid. Can’t wait to snatch these up.

Stonesthrow 19 November, 2012 @ 5:21 pm   12

Awesome! Definitely picking this up. Love Kat and Raven ^^

Part 1

Not to be rude or anything, but I feel you guys at mm should more focus on getting more tools to LittleBigPlanet instead of costumes. You could for example make more of the creator packs (Which there sadly was just one content for).

The lack of tools I feel on LittleBigPlanet 2 is gigantic, I`ve played the VITA version and there was a lot more tools that you could possibly transfer over to LittleBigPlanet 2 in a creator pack.
But, overall nice costumes! :)

Part 2

An description of my power-up invention
______________________________________________________________________-________

I have an old power up idea that would been quite useful having in LittleBigPlanet 2, I call it: The Drillinator. (With this power up you can simply drill freely in a material to create tunnels that you can walk in. But of course you have to place an updated material tweaker to manage a material to be Drill able.

The Drillinator can be chosen to have infinity gas, or use it for a specific time before the gas has “leaked” out of the container it has or until gas goes empty (like the Creatinator/Paintinator).
Also if you drill too long with this power-up at once, it will go warm and take a little while before it cool down again.

Also I`ve been thinking of a Drill-Counter which count how many drills you have to do with the Drillinator before you manage to drill through a small part of a material.
______________________________________________________________________-________
I`m sorry, but I have no picture of these inventions at the moment, but I can tweet them to you on twitter at a later date if you liked the idea :D

ALXM00RE11 19 November, 2012 @ 7:50 pm   15

Thank goodness thought you forgot about us! Glad there is dlc after its first year, give’s me something to do with my money!

Wiiman1225 19 November, 2012 @ 8:27 pm   16

Thank you, PS EU! I haven’t played Gravity Rush yet (but I will be when it comes out on PSN + this week) and mixing it with LBP is awesome. You guys knew I had some spare cash. I’ve have to pick up this and one of the Gravity Rush DLC’s. Nice Job Guys! :D

MaxDiehard 19 November, 2012 @ 9:02 pm   17

@bonna97 Media Molecule have stopped working on LBP altogether to work on Tearaway. LBP is now in the hands of Tarsier Studios, Fireproof Studios and United Front Games.

The next major LBP Level Kit coming soon is the LBPV/LBP2 Cross-controller Level Kit.

MaxDiehard 19 November, 2012 @ 9:09 pm   18

@18 Theres no need to resort to insults. They said themselves they’ve handed LBP over to the developers they previously collaborated with so that they may focus on future projects.

Are those Bioshock costumes coming to the Playstation store anytime soon?

hi hi

iscah_rambles 21 November, 2012 @ 12:26 pm   21

I’m picturing some marvellous combination potential with Gravity Rush decorations and the Muppets Attract-o-Gel…

JessRocks247 23 November, 2012 @ 10:36 am   22

Hi Steven :)
I desperately want LBP vita but as yet don’t own a Vita because I don’t like handhelds but this new cross controller DLC that’s coming looks like what I’ve been waiting for, just one question, will most of the game be playable on the TV, like create mode or is just a bit in the gaming levels? I would be grateful for an answer and could you also try my new Spirit Of Christmas level please (it’s been well reviewed) Thank you for your time :)Level Link ->

jazzylouis 25 November, 2012 @ 1:28 pm   23

I Ever Looked A Nice DLC But Play My Level Called At The Pub Its A Bar Where You Can Enjoy Play And Drink So Check It Out!!!