Posted 12:00pm

New Frobisher Says DLC out this week

If you liked being ordered to open seafood, not smile at woodland creatures and punch a bear in the face, then you’ll be delighted to hear that Frobisher’s Mega Fun Pack arrives on PlayStation Vita later today, priced at €1.49/£1.19!

As if the previous requests Frobisher made weren’t crazy enough, the Mega Fun Pack contains 15 new games involving such ludicrous demands as joining a gurning squad, milking a mammoth and driving to Stephen’s house.

bouncycastle

If you thought Frobisher had exhausted weird and wonderful ways of using your PS Vita, you clearly don’t know what he’s capable of! Don’t be surprised if you have to wipe fluids off your PS Vita from time to time!

It’s not all about the new games, though – there’s a free patch out too. Frobisher has listened to the feedback and has requested some new features for the main game and Super Fun Pack! If you’re used to doing his bidding, you’ll be pleased to know that Frobisher has found some trophies he no longer wants and he’s going to make you work for them.

ImportantInstructions

For those of you who like to lurk in the dark playing games, or whip out your PS Vita on a bus, you’ll now be able to disable certain categories of games – like ones which use the camera or Microphone for example. Plus, you can now submit you best score whenever you like!

Lastly, Frobisher wanted to give you a little more insight into his lineage, so he’s set up a gallery where you can – though receipt of near gifts – view portraits of his bizarre family.

spotdiffs

So there you have it. Free new goodies for those who already know the world of Frobisher Says! and a whole bunch of new madness in the form of Mega Fun Pack to download from the store for your PlayStation Vita.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

22 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

This game always gets the most attention from people at work. Will have to grab this.

When is this out in the US – some friends would want this too.

Note for the Store Team: I would love a way of buying a game as a gift, it would generate a lot more sales for you guys and be great for Christmas (short notice I know). Make it so.

How many trophies a small amount or do we get platinum?

ruinereraser 21 November, 2012 @ 12:15 pm   3

Fantastic news, my daughter loves this game and so do the parents.
Nice change on choosing the types of games, the ‘find colour’ ones doesn’t work well in artificial lightning enviroments (if there was only a led accompanying the camera…). Tomasz says: keep up the good work!

Fortress_Inman 21 November, 2012 @ 12:26 pm   4

randellaUK – 18 split across the core game and two DLC’s. You won’t complete them too quickly, I assure you.

Trophies? SOLD!

Trophies?? SWEET! :)

:) <– Glad Panda

Now there is no reason to NOT buy the DLC… SOLD!

Will we ever see Pegbeast make a return?

Fortress_Inman 21 November, 2012 @ 12:45 pm   8

Pegbeast? Probably restricted to cameos and DLC characters for All-Stars Battle Royale :)

US Date for MFP? – Keep an eye out for future announcements.

almighty-slayer 21 November, 2012 @ 12:52 pm   9

Had lots of fun with this :) Thanks for making such a great game

Will be sure to purchase the DLC

FrIeD-GoAt 21 November, 2012 @ 1:23 pm   10

this is the best news I’ve heard in ages!

devilmaker 21 November, 2012 @ 1:35 pm   11

Fingers on the rear touch and forehead on the front? I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be breaking their vitas by headbutting them too hard. :P

AvatarIII 21 November, 2012 @ 1:36 pm   12

Woo! More Frobisher to play with my girlfriend! It’s the only hot-seat multiplayer game i have on Vita. you’d think there should be more right? Not even Everybody’s Golf has hot-seat MP!!

AlexFlyRulz 21 November, 2012 @ 2:22 pm   13

A new DLC ? Woot ! I’m loving this game so much ! It’s so fun and entertaining ! I won’t be able to resist to a second DLC.

Fortress_Inman 21 November, 2012 @ 2:36 pm   14

Glad to know you are enjoying it! Thanks for the lovely feedback!

jes i love , but i like Trophies even more :)

“you’ll now be able to disable certain categories of games – like ones which use the camera or Microphone”

oh, thank you! thank you thank you thank you thank you!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Skookie30 21 November, 2012 @ 3:49 pm   17

Ahh bless we see the SCEE faces of stress to deal with constant delay hurtful comments from us & lack of spending by me lol till now lol :D

TINTINTB303 21 November, 2012 @ 7:13 pm   18

@Mark Inman

I love Frobisher Says and another piece of DLC is great and the addition of trophy support is brilliant

*BUT*

The trophy support is only local just like the trophy support was for TOM Blitz until they patched it.

Basically any trophies you earn are ONLY visable locally on your Vita and have ZERO affect on your overall PSN gamer rating.

Is there plans to patch this soon because earning trophies that have no affect on your PSN gamer rating feels a bit of a missed oppurtunity.

People cannot see how well you are doing with your Frobisher Says trophy collecting apart from yourself and vice-a-versa.

PLEASE patch this and make this game better than it is already

Cheers

TINTIN :-D

AlexFlyRulz 21 November, 2012 @ 7:35 pm   19

The trophy list hasn’t been added to Sony’s servers yet, that’s why.
Be patient, it happens sometimes. It’s just a matter of a couple of days. It has nothing to do with the team behind Frobisher I’m quite sure of it. ;)

Great DLC, I really enjoy the new games (and I didn’t discover them all yet). I appreciate a lot the trophy list as well. :)

TINTINTB303 21 November, 2012 @ 7:52 pm   20

Cheers Alex :-)

Just want to say that I really like your game and I wait for the release of Passing Time.
Surely, I bought the DLC.

AlexFlyRulz 22 November, 2012 @ 1:30 pm   22

Just to let everyone know : The trophies are now sync’ing. ;)