Posted 21 November

PS Plus subscribers: Get an entire year of music for just €11.99

8179319692_e10290cb10

From now until 31st December, Sony Entertainment Network is exclusively offering PlayStation Plus customers the opportunity to enjoy the Music Unlimited Premium service for one year for just £11.99/€11.99/107.99 Kr/AU$13.99, down from £119.88/€119.88/1079.88 Kr/AU$143.88! That’s a whole year’s worth of music, including the latest releases, for the price of an album!

If you haven’t tried the service before, now’s your chance. Listen to millions and millions of songs any time you like, from the latest hits to the classics that inspired them. Choose any album or song, create your own library or playlists, sync with your computer, and sit back and enjoy Music Unlimited’s numerous channels, all of which come with no annoying ad interruptions.

Music Unlimited premium service operates across a huge variety of devices, including your laptop, Android, iPhone, PS3 and all other enabled Sony devices, so you can stay connected wherever you go.

Your PS Plus offer can be obtained by going to the PS Plus section of the PS store, accessible either through your PlayStation 3 or PS Vita device. Not a PS Plus subscriber? There has never been a better time to sign up!

Non-Plus subscribers can also take advantage of a reduced Music Unlimited Premium rate – £59.99/€59.99/539.99 Kr/AU$71.99 for a one year subscription. As with Plus members, you have until 31st December to take advantage of the offer.

Offer begins 20th November 2012 and ends 00.00 on 31st December 2012.   You must be a current PlayStation Plus subscriber at time of purchase to qualify. The first 100,000 PlayStation Plus subscribers globally to purchase a 1 year pass to the Music Unlimited premium service during the offer period will be able to purchase at the promoted price. We withhold the right to withdraw this offer after 100,000 PS Plus Subscribers have purchased 1 year passes to the Music Unlimited Premium service at this special price. 1 year equals 365 days.  Terms and Conditions apply, please visit: http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/gb-en/terms-of-service

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

126 Comments 9 Author replies
Show oldest first

PARAN0ID_PANDA3 21 November, 2012 @ 1:08 pm   1

yeah its a good deal but i dont want it

I think Music Unlimited is pretty good actually. Especially for that price – I only found out recently that you can store 1000 songs locally, which is awesome :)

…the service really needs more video game music though.

£11.99 = €11.99 is that right?

You forgot to mention it works on the Almighty Vita as well!

Just subscribed, an amazing deal, I was using another service but I cannot miss out on an offer like this, and now I can listen to the tunes on my PS3 aswell :D Also this offer just after the Hed Kandi addition is even better :D

chrisboers 21 November, 2012 @ 1:11 pm   5

This really is a no-brainer. €11.99 for a year of unlimited music without ads, on just about any device you can think of (including Bravia TVS!).
And, if you don’t have PS Plus, you can get PS Plus AND Music Unlimited for the same price (plus 2 Euros) as Music Unlimited alone! Sony is really spoiling us with this offer!

One question: What happens after a year? Is it automatic renewal for the same €11.99 a year, for as long as I keep PS Plus, or is this a one-time offer?

Great deal, I am going to sign up for it :)

Amazing deal. That saves me almost £90 for this brilliant service.

STUPID_DAD 21 November, 2012 @ 1:12 pm   8

So if I sign up for this can I put the music on my iPod touch

hi is the subscription stack-able ty

But do you guys know that 1 pound does not equal 1 euro and does not equal 1 dollar?

quidditys_shore 21 November, 2012 @ 1:15 pm   11

UK £11.99
euro €11.99
USA $11.99

how come we in the UK have to pay more than everyone else?

Spotted this last night and grabbed it. Pretty impressed overall.

Think you should point out the OFFLINE option for Vita. You can download tracks to your Vita and listen to them without internet connection. Bargain! Think I’ll be getting some serious use out of this service.

The multiple device helps too.

angusinthearoara 21 November, 2012 @ 1:17 pm   13

Whats the deal for already subscribing customers? Do we get a refund or is it the same as our plus subscription & rolls over to the next year???
Also is it available to previous subscribing customers…..

Great move to push a great service.

It’s a great deal, and I’d love to take it, but not offering offline play on iPhone is too huge an issue to ignore.

MordecaiHunter 21 November, 2012 @ 1:19 pm   16

i can get Get an entire year of music for just £0.00 8)

almighty-slayer 21 November, 2012 @ 1:20 pm   17

Subscribed for a year and only stopped because i had no money.

£12 for a year is a fantastic deal and anyone should take advantage of this.

ferenzzz1971 21 November, 2012 @ 1:21 pm   18

Cool!! :)

No PS Store update this wednesday btw ?!
I thought Sine Mora would be in PS Store today!! :(

Seeing as today is the launch day for vita plus, can I suggest bumping the blog post for it to the top. It may stop its discussion from taking over the store post later.

People need to stop [DELETED] about prices in different countries. It’s still an amazing price!

quidditys_shore 21 November, 2012 @ 1:23 pm   21

working it out Europe pay £9.60 & USA £7.55!

A good price but as usual, UK users get a raw deal in the exchange rate – should be nearer £9 according to rates for other currencies.

More music?? We’ve had enough with the singstar icon!

almighty-slayer 21 November, 2012 @ 1:28 pm   24

The usual price per month is £9.99/USD$9.99/E9.99 so it’s still just as much of a bargain for everyone.

Dante_Zero 21 November, 2012 @ 1:29 pm   25

Insta Buy, PS plus is starting to deliver on great value and implementing feedback given since day one. Hope there are more improvements like this to come. PS Plus is now sporting more perks than BLOPS II

This does look like a good deal and is something Music Unlimited really needs as it is far too expensive normally, just a shame it has come out after the launch of Google Music which gives me 20,000 songs for free (admittedly not on PS devices though).
When I had the free trial of Music Unlimited I was mostly disappointed with the music scanning software (it essentially didn’t work) so I would like to ask if this has been improved since last year?
Cheers

TerrorOfDeath86 21 November, 2012 @ 1:30 pm   27

How about Saudi Arabia? When we will get Music Unlimited?

AvatarIII 21 November, 2012 @ 1:31 pm   28

So the UK pay more each month for the same content simply because the £ is a more expensive currency?? That’s not really fair is it? Do the Japanese pay 10 yen per month for the same service too?

Anyway, I saw this offer on the store last night and bought it immediately, I was already a Music Unlimited subscriber so I have saved myself £108 for the next year.

Any hope for Music Unlimited in Switzerland ?

Yes it’s an amazing offer and very hard to pass up but like I said in earlier post (3), EU price shouldn’t equal UK price. First it was the UK ‘vs’ US now it the EU as well.

ligtningrod1 21 November, 2012 @ 1:41 pm   31

I’ll probably get this later want to find out a little more about the PS+ Vita goodness later.

is this available in switzerland?

andrewsqual 21 November, 2012 @ 1:44 pm   33

Haha lolz at the UK price.
Frustrated much Sell Kidz 4 Chips?
This is a great offer though and will think about getting this now.
^_^

MartinB105 21 November, 2012 @ 1:45 pm   34

Looks like a good deal if you have the hardware to support it. Don’t think it will do my Linux XBMC media center and my Archos 48 much good though.

vonhammer 21 November, 2012 @ 1:46 pm   35

That’s a good deal an will sign up.Spent a lot of time with it when we got that extended premium trial last year.
Will sub at some point.

Lilja4Ever 21 November, 2012 @ 1:47 pm   36

Fantastic deal and service. Just signed up. Just one thing, please make the apps compatible with Nexus 4, 7 and 10.
Thanks

What if your already a subscriber to both? I have a PS+ and a music unlimited. If I renew my PS+ subscription early will I get this offer?

MissSouthampton 21 November, 2012 @ 1:49 pm   38

This is good considering the content but I had it for a year and used it on my iPhone and Vita no probs but when it came to my PS3 it told me to change the time and would not work when the clocks changed.

I hope they have fixed this as it was damn annoying.

GutsBerserker 21 November, 2012 @ 1:51 pm   39

Fantastic deal, but of course it isn’t even available here in Switzerland, same for Video store.

Sony still doesn’t want our money. Sincerely hope you’ll sort this out until the PS4 launch, it’s not like the competition is sleeping. Spotify, Xbox Video, qobuz, itunes video etc. are all available in Switzerland! How do they do it, is it magic??

How about Greece? When we will get Music and video Unlimited?

chrisboers 21 November, 2012 @ 1:56 pm   41

Slightly side-note: Last four blogposts are ALL Vita related. Is something happening today? :-)

(It’s a great time to be a Vita owner!)

Qriosity_Media 21 November, 2012 @ 1:58 pm   42

The following is a quote from – Carrie surtees (from the music unlimited team), regarding the ios app for this service, made on May the 28th at 4.08 PM……

“The first version of the app – unfortunately couldn’t support offline mode, but look out for the offline playback feature to be incorporated in a future upgrade.”

6 months later…… Still no offline mode for iOS devices, and seeing as this appears to be the most desired and glaringly missing feature for the service, it gives me little hope for Sony properly supporting this service.

Just think how many iOS users would switch from the popular Spotify service and take up this enticing offer, if Sony would only add offline mode to ios devices – as in fact the said they would 6 months ago!

Please, Please can someone at Sony update us on the progress being made in incorporating this feature? As to if and when it’s actually coming?

I’m a Ps+ member myself, and swing as I pretty much use ios devices most of the time, without offline mode, I just won’t use the service enough.

ruinereraser 21 November, 2012 @ 2:00 pm   43

I would love to try it and then subscribe. But it’s of course available only in few EU countries. Thanks for nothing!

Are there any chance in the future that Music Unlimited is integrated within the VITA music application? Would be awesome!

infoxicated 21 November, 2012 @ 2:02 pm   45

MikLSP – the music scanning software has indeed improved. It used to stall all the time if you weren’t connected to the ‘net and you’d have to reboot to fire it up again. Now it happily works away in the background.

For anyone wondering about this, it’s a fantastic deal – I’ve had it for over six months now and I listen to more music now than ever and the quality is great.

The web version is a big difference maker from the likes of Spotify. Earlier in the summer I was at a friend’s house for a party and hooked up their laptop to their stereo, then used the web version of Music Unlimited to stick on a playlist. Folk were most impressed that I had a music collection on call with no adverts cutting in – I even took requests! :D

Sackboypsn 21 November, 2012 @ 2:03 pm   46

Great promotion

But where’s the offline mode for apple devices?

Does it work on Mac OSX? Or only web support for this OS?

Would definitely subscribe if sub accounts could use the service.

josiahpsn 21 November, 2012 @ 2:11 pm   49

This would be a good deal if the sound quality wasn’t so bad. Are there any plans to tweak the bit rate up to something a bit more reasonable?

Matt Webster 21 November, 2012 @ 2:24 pm   51

Couple of questions I can answer…What happens after a year? There’s no automatic renewal at the end and the price will be less heavily discounted once the offer comes to an end (31st December or when 100k have been sold globally – whichever comes first). What if you’re already a subscriber to both? If you have a PS+ and a Music Unlimited subscription then you just need to purchase the 1 Year Pass from the store and it will begin at the end of the month you have paid for. More Video Game music? Definitely in the post as well as lot’s more exclusives.. We want to work towards linking up with more games on the service generally – watch this space!

almighty-slayer 21 November, 2012 @ 2:35 pm   52

People who want offline playback on iOS…the solution is simple.

Buy an Android phone! :P

Nah, i’m just kidding

This promotion will be available in Italy?

Vannaa_Girl 21 November, 2012 @ 2:39 pm   54

This is an amazing way to find out how good the service is, well done Matt and music unlimited team.

ps+ just keeps getting better and much better :)

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi is the subscription stack-able ty

good deal
but only ting i do sometimes = renting films ( not in mi contry )

like squereenix = them tink them gone have big success i tink not
ff reborn wil fail
ore free to play
ore principe guild wars = pay game pay big dlc
5 € every month = max console players wil pay if u ask monthly fee = 60 € on 1 jear = 1 other game

but 12+ € every month i wil NEVER pay on enny game ore adition like music ore films .

Carrie Surtees 21 November, 2012 @ 2:47 pm   57

We’re continually working away in the background here to improve the service and recognise the items you’re requesting (offline for iOS, sound enhancements etc.)as priorities for us guys. Needless to say that with every product update we are trying to make our users as happy as possible on whichever device they are accessing the product (and we are on a lot of devices!).

Carrie Surtees 21 November, 2012 @ 2:50 pm   58

Unfortunately due to local promotional laws we couldn’t make this offer available in Italy. We are really sorry, but this one really isn’t our fault! Same apologies to the Netherlands as this is also the case there unfortunately. The 1 year pass product isn’t stackable in itself, but if you’re already a subscriber you can purchase to stack onto the end of your current month.

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi is the subscription stack-able ty

omg do u gusy want my money answ2er the flaming question

its same on every sony forum only idiotic(mostly) answers get answered well here u want my money answer if not dont

ill leave it then thanks (not stackable) waste of my time

any chance Music Unlimited will work on Sonos? if so, i’d subscribe in a flash, but without that you’re missing a trick (and a large subscriber base)!

Qriosity_Media 21 November, 2012 @ 3:03 pm   62

So, how soon are we talking before we get iOS OFFLINE mode Carrie, another 6 months? Maybe longer? because back in May you said something similar, I just don’t know how to interprete your message?

Sp4rkyM4rk1337 21 November, 2012 @ 3:08 pm   63

As an existing subscriber already paying £9.99 per month, all I can say is you guys rock. Never had any problems with the service and £11.99 for a full year is just incredible for the premium service which works on multiple devices. 100K globally seems like such a small number, though, so need to get in fast!

Anyone recognized this in the answer from Matt? “….. the price will be less heavily reduced……when 100k have been sold globally ”

So this offer is more limited as you are saying in the post. Why didn’t you mention this 100k limitation? Don’t get me wrong but are you hoping , that customers do not recognize a prize change to lets say 59,99€/year, when they r in a hurry to subscribe, because 100k r sold a few minutes ago. Normally such limitations are clearly stated when a offer is started.

Matt Webster 21 November, 2012 @ 3:43 pm

The blog post contains the details of terms and conditions Samarotu. Hope this clears things up!

Carrie Surtees 21 November, 2012 @ 3:13 pm   65

Would have happened sooner Qriosity, but other launches got in the way. No official date to share yet, but as soon as I can give you one I will!

CautiousGamer 21 November, 2012 @ 3:14 pm   66

Just to add my 2 cents to add weight to this issue – when are we getting iOS OFFLINE?

About HALF of all mobile devices are iOS, and looking across the Internet, the lack of OFFLINE is the deal breaker for most people.

I do hope we get this very very soon.

VibratinDonkey 21 November, 2012 @ 3:23 pm   67

“As others have mentioned, I would really like to see offline mode added to ios, so I can use music unlimited on my ipad mini/touch, and until its made available, I’m holding off, and I bet I’m not alone on this because of Sony having overlooked this vital feature.”

Yeah that means I’m gonna stick to Spotify, regardless of the pricing. That functionality is a requirement for me.

undergroundgr 21 November, 2012 @ 3:35 pm   68

wow great deal!oh wait…

Nice!!! Been on-off subscriber, the reduced 1 year sub is also good.
Thanks Sony for all the good things happening on PS+ and PSN.
26mins to go on Uncharted dl on Vita. :D

Just to get it confirmed: I get to keep my 1 year subscription bought through the PS Plus discount, even if I don’t subscribe to Plus again when it runs out in January?

Carrie Surtees 21 November, 2012 @ 4:57 pm

Yes – you need to be a Plus Subscriber to buy this discounted product, but we won’t take it away if you don’t continue with Plus.

crusher915 21 November, 2012 @ 4:27 pm   71

of topic but why isn’t the Sony Reader store apart of Sony Entertainment Network?

chrisboers 21 November, 2012 @ 4:39 pm   72

Music Unlimited is not listed in the PS Plus section of the Vita. Can you please fix this? Thanks!

chrisboers 21 November, 2012 @ 4:45 pm   73

DARN! Just read it’s not in The Netherlands… That is somewhat disappointing…

sentry-23 21 November, 2012 @ 5:02 pm   74

That is disappointing :-/
So there is no way we’ll have this in the Netherlands for this price?
That just seems weird.

Karibu_007 21 November, 2012 @ 5:28 pm   75

Music Unlimited is not listed in the PS Plus section. Can you please assist? Thanks!

Great deal, and count me in.

superman1970 21 November, 2012 @ 6:11 pm   77

have you guys gone crazy? love it!

Thx for adding the terms & conditions Matt.

“Unfortunately due to local promotional laws we couldn’t make this offer available in Italy. We are really sorry, but this one really isn’t our fault! Same apologies to the Netherlands as this is also the case there unfortunately. ”

What local promotional laws does The Netherlands have that prevent you from making that offer? First time ever I hear something like this…

If this truly won’t come to The Netherlands, I might just have to use a 30 day trial for PS+ in another EU country and get that deal, don’t like workarounds but sometimes one has to…

Great deal, so got it….. but
Please can we get a Nexus 7 app? I have side-loaded the apk but it tries to update the app and then stops. I’ll see if I can get the latest update as an apk, but would prefer that Sony makes this available on the biggest selling Android Tablet!!!!

RemingtonInk 21 November, 2012 @ 8:03 pm   81

“Posted on 21 November, 2012 at 8:03 pm by RemingtonInk
Hi, i’m in the Netherlands and I am trying to purchase it via the store, but (even though i can find it in the plus section) it still says 59,99 :/ any help?”

Read above…

Somebody could’ve informed somewhere that the service works these days also on sub accounts. Just tried and works. As said in my earlier comment, would definitely subscribe if would work, and now when it does, subscribed ;)

NoMoreMusic 21 November, 2012 @ 9:59 pm   84

Are the 100.000 subs already met? I can
only see the 59,99 euro offer on my vital in plus section

WOW Seeing the Skyrim dlc did not make this week, I’m subbing to this instead. Oh and if you do too folks listen to ORBITAL – Wonky featuring Lady Leshurr. XD. It’s on the new Orbital album of the same name. And check out those wonky talking cats in the video clip on Vidzone or You tube if it’s not there:

“This Beat is takin’ over me/This Beat is takin’ over me/I said this Beat is takin’ over me/This Beat is takin’ over me…!”

WONKY!

NoMoreMusic 21 November, 2012 @ 10:18 pm   86

Can you give a link to the dutch law preventing fhis offer in Holland?

chrisboers 21 November, 2012 @ 10:48 pm   87

I presume you are referring to laws against Tying (koppelverkoop)? As far as I know, Dutch law is no stricter in that respect than any other EU country, and for that to count, you have to have a near-monopoly. With competitor services like Spotify and iTunes, Music Unlimited is FAR from a dominant party on Dutch market, and therefore the restrictions on Tying are not applicable in this case.
So, what other Dutch laws prevent this offer from being extended to The Netherlands?
Anyway, I’ll find a workaround for this, but that really should not be needed.

prycestation3 21 November, 2012 @ 11:43 pm   88

bought mine today iv been really into Music Unlimited past few months, really excited to see this offer thanks Sony :-)

Malik7866 22 November, 2012 @ 2:59 am   89

Got it today and it beats ITunes to a pulp!

legendoflex 22 November, 2012 @ 4:01 am   90

im getting 320 kbps when i record ;-)i mean listen oops off of unlimited,just buy roxio vhs-dvd it has a handy widget that goes in your pc usb and just run the ps3 output up into it from the scart leads.so its a bargain lol,

legendoflex 22 November, 2012 @ 4:06 am   91

previous comment was meant in jest :-(

Onna76_NL 22 November, 2012 @ 7:41 am   92

Damn it only because I had other things to do and didnt see this post Im missing out the deal, it says now 59,99Euro for a year, still half the price but still. Im supporting MU from day one and feel pretty screwed only because those who started supporting now have it for that amazing offer. I think you should offer the people who already have subscriptions MU for 11.99 Euro, since they paid full price ever since its available. And I have Premium…

Onna76_NL 22 November, 2012 @ 7:44 am   93

Ow I just noticed Im not the only Dutch with this problem even the ones who tried to get the deal way sooner than me…. So whats the big deal about this?! And dont give us the restriction crap because our laws arent as tight as others in Europe!!

Carrie Surtees 22 November, 2012 @ 1:27 pm   94

We don’t want to leave any one out. We’re working with the legal team to see if we can find a solution for the Netherlands. If we can we definitely will!

NoMoreMusic 22 November, 2012 @ 1:48 pm   95

Thnx Carrie, if a solution is found and the price still valid (no 100.000 subs) then I’ll be subscribing. :)

I tried it for a month and it seemed fine if your musical tastes to run to recent chart music but completely limited if you like anything else, especially older or more niche stuff. There are better, though costlier, options.

Well…….hate to say this, but I’m a little disappointed in Music Unlimited the last 3 days.

I’ve been a subscriber for a while now and there haven’t been any problems.

However, since the $12 Premium for a full year for Plus members started on Tuesday this week…….the service has been very unstable.

Many times you can’t get in as the servers are busy, or if you’re on, it crashes and then tells you it can’t connect.

I understand there is a huge volume of people using it now, but I think Sony needs to monitor the servers a lot more now if they want to keep customers using this service.

I’ve been promoting this service to several friends who now are coming back saying they wish they didn’t purchase it, even at the low price as they can’t even get on.

Just my own 2 cents rant here.

much2old4this 22 November, 2012 @ 9:43 pm   98

The Music Unlimited website itself is INCREDIBLY flaky when using it from a browser and very often you can’t connect to it at all and just get a white screen with “Service Unavailable” at the top. Also, the “Music Sync” application that you can download to scan and match your iTunes library meaning the music that you already own is easy to peruse in the cloud just simply does not work.

fauxtronic 22 November, 2012 @ 10:09 pm   99

On a sort of related tangent, will there ever be a Google Music app for the PS3?

It doesn’t exactly compete with this in that it uses your own music, or that which you purchased from Google. MU seems more like a Spotify type product.

I noticed earlier that Sony are including a Google Music app on their internet TV boxes too… so maybe not out of the question for the PS3?

stew2cool 22 November, 2012 @ 10:12 pm   100

service unavailable here, and no help from anywhere forthcoming…it`s a disgrace for a paid service and stinks of amateurism!! would like my money back already

Matt Webster 27 November, 2012 @ 1:53 pm

We’ve been experiencing some technical problems Stew2cool but we’re working hard as we speak to resolve this as quickly as possible.

This is the best thing Sony have done in a long time, everything I’ve searched for has yielded exactly what I wanted!

Cheers for the offer.

MastrOfRenegade 23 November, 2012 @ 12:13 pm   102

It’s funny seeing all the British freak out over the conversion rate. Literally EVERYTHING that comes out over here is converted unfavourably for the Euro, trust me this is an unusual exception

Onna76_NL 23 November, 2012 @ 8:17 pm   103

@Carrie thank you for your quick response, Im just very much surprised the Netherlands is being surpassed by this promotion due to local restrictions. We are one of the few countries in Europe accepting gore games the fullest in every type of language. I hope you’re able to work it out as soon as possible. In the mean time Ive put a halt to automatic expanding of my subscription till further notice,
Good luck!

PlayStation Plus is most certainly the best subscription service I know.

I had no intention of getting PS Vita until I just seen the games you have added :-) and yes I just bought music unlimited its great, I couldn’t resist with such a great offer…

Now all we need are two NEW service’s from Sony. Video Unlimited a STREAMING service and maybe “GAME UNLIMITED” a cloud game service with your new acquisition GAIKAI.

D-FrOzenONE 23 November, 2012 @ 9:59 pm   105

once again people in the UK get ripped off.

seems like a good deal though.

nickspaargaren25 24 November, 2012 @ 9:57 am   106

can’t find it on the dutch playstation store :( only the €60 version is avalible, no discount :(

OneManTagTeam 24 November, 2012 @ 10:26 am   107

how do you shuffle a playlist??

bennyboi1979 25 November, 2012 @ 11:15 pm   108

awesome saved me over £100

bennyboi1979 25 November, 2012 @ 11:15 pm   109

awesome saved me over £100

OniMayhem 26 November, 2012 @ 12:19 am   110

Where is the rachel master dlc for ninja gaiden sigma?

Kalevra--88-- 26 November, 2012 @ 1:18 pm   111

SOLD

Skookie30 27 November, 2012 @ 1:17 pm   112

I can’t connect to the servers it told me press ps button to quit app.

I hope it just a blip anyhow I try it later off to play tales of graces-F TTFN :)

Carrie Surtees 27 November, 2012 @ 3:03 pm   113

Just to update everyone at once… Available for NL now. Apologies it wasn’t there from start, but legal issues resolved and there are still €11.99 Passes available.

Sorry for the outages to the service today. We are aware and working to resolve asap!

macaulay30 27 November, 2012 @ 3:34 pm   114

really having problems getting this offer for a year! I have plus and all it offers is a free month which I had already so there must be a fault. Says year membership is not available for me why?? Please help. Am on access package at the moment.

untoldlegend20 27 November, 2012 @ 4:45 pm   115

id love to be able to access this stuff but i cant launch playstation store every time i try it comes ups saying and error has occured please restart the application it keeps trying to load the new store front aswell if thats the problem i dunno how to fix it any help?

Onna76_NL 27 November, 2012 @ 7:07 pm   116

Carrie my huge compliments for the big effort youve made to make this offer available in Holland. Thanks to Skookie a regular visitor here who gave the heads up about your response I checked the store immedtiately and have bought the year subscription for 11,99 Euro :-) Im also spreading the word to editors of Dutch game sites ;-)

Folks like you make a great example for the entire PS Community ;-)

Onna76_NL 27 November, 2012 @ 8:02 pm   117

Also thanks for making MU available on the iPad, besides my PC, Vita and PS3. By the way where can I fill in for requests since not from every artist all their albums are listed. Offspring for example Splinter and Offspring are still missing and also saw with Enya. Eh yes got quite an opposite taste :-D

ReckonerUK 28 November, 2012 @ 2:22 am   118

Thanks for the great deal,i have a compatible MP3 player and phone and it is fantastic value for music on the move,i can’t believe people are complaining its £11:99 compared to $11:99 or Euros,do you not understand the saving your getting? don’t take it up and keep moaning,it will be your loss.

You do realize you can use Iphone or Android to play music offline”so out and about” on the move? for 1 year.IMHO your a fool not to.

sentry-23 28 November, 2012 @ 7:38 pm   119

Maybe it is good to put a new blog post up, or some other update for us Dutchies. I noticed the offer just now by accident, and (after purchasing) went back here to check if there were any updates.

simpleyey 28 November, 2012 @ 8:44 pm   120

Can I also play the the songs from MU on my iPod touch?

simpleyey 28 November, 2012 @ 10:31 pm   121

Sorry, I meant iPod nano.
I’ve read on the internet I can’t play songs on my iPod nano, if this is true, it will be useless for me to buy it. :(

chrisboers 30 November, 2012 @ 10:02 am   122

Thanks for making this available in The Netherlands too! Happily subscribing now!

thavleifrim 4 December, 2012 @ 9:15 am   123

…I was just thinking of renewing my music unlimited subscription today…i think i have to at that price =0

LuisAraujo_7 6 December, 2012 @ 12:25 pm   124

This service isn’t available in Portugal?

I was trying to use the Trial version to see if the service worth be bought, but I’m receiving this message “Sorry, this service is not available in your country/region.”.

Bahhh…. :(

boltonchris 6 December, 2012 @ 4:16 pm   125

I’d love to buy this yet it states, “Not available at this time.” Has the 100,000 been snapped up as I’d love to buy this?!!

Best €12 I ever spent. I use it on my PSVita, iPad, PS3 and MacBook.