Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-Up’ Store Update 28th November 2012

RatchetClankQForce_BoxPromo_EN_PVWIMG

First up this week, Ratchet & Clank: QForce. Retired Galactic President Captain Qwark searched in vain for space adventure, until a mystery super-villain plunged three planets into cosmic chaos. Now, with help from Ratchet and Clank, it’s up to the QForce heroes to strike back against a massive alien invasion.

Don’t forget: purchase this on PlayStation 3 and you’ll be able to download the PS Vita version at no cost, when it launches in January 2013.

Elsewhere on the Store this week, Battlefield 3: Aftermath has you rise from the ashes to fight across four earthquake ravaged maps, with new vehicles, a new Scavenger mode and new assignments to complete. Available now for Battlefield 3: Premium!

Also well worth your attention is the Mass Effect 3: Omega expansion. An uneasy alliance between Shepard and Aria begins a deadly game of cat-and-mouse through Omega’s underbelly. Faced with Aria’s lust for revenge, how far will you go to retake Omega.

We’re also pleased to offer discounts on Grand Theft Auto content, as well as some great savings on Sega titles, including Jet Set Radio, Nights into Dreams and more. As ever, Plus members can claim extra savings too. Check out PS Store today and grab yourself some discounts.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria/Qatar

Ace Combat Assault Horizon – Advanced Edition

Price: £23.99/€29.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria/ Germany/Qatar

Dead Or Alive 5 – full game with ‘Round 3 Costumes’ bundle (limited release)
Price: £47.99/€59.99
PEGI: 16

FIFA 13 Bonus Edition
Price: £49.99/€69.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: All

Ratchet & Clank: QForce (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: All (UK/IRE 30th November)

The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Disney · PIXAR Toy Story Mania!
Price: £27.99/€34.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Germany

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Ultimate Edition
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 18

WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria/Croatia/Czech Republic/Finland/Hungary/Ireland/Israel/Kuwait/Norway/Qatar/Saudi Arabia/Slovenia/South Africa/Turkey/Ukraine/

PS3 demos (Free)

LEGO Lord Of The Rings
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Croatia/India/Kuwait/Qatar/Saudi Arabia/Turkey/Ukraine/UAE

PS Vita games

Travel Bug
Price: Free

PlayStation Mobile

Puzziball
Price: £0.79/€0.99
PEGI: 3

Sale

• Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition – £13.99/€17.99 (25% additional Plus discount)
  • Nights into Dreams – £4.99/€6.19 (20% additional Plus discount)
  • Jet Set Radio – £4.99/€6.19 (15% additional Plus discount)
  • Sonic Adventure – £2.99/€3.59 (30% additional Plus discount)
  • Sonic Adventure 2 – £4.99/€6.19 (15% additional Plus discount)
  • Space Channel 5: Part 2 – £4.99/€6.19 (15% additional Plus discount)

minis

• Formal Pack 2

Prices: £3.99/€4.99

Far Cry 3

• Uplay Passport

Prices: £7.99/€9.99

LittleBigPlanet (cross-buy)

• Turkey Head Costume (re-release, one week only)

Prices: Free

Mass Effect 3

• Mass Effect 3: Omega

Prices: £11.99/€14.99
Availability: All

Ratchet & Clank: QForce (Cross-Buy)

• Villain Pack
  • Classic Pack
  • Npc Pack
  • Robot Pack
  • Predators Pack
  • Miniboss Pack
  • Pirates Pack
  • Future Pack

Prices: £1.19/€1.49

Rock Band 3

• 77345_018 (£0.59/€0.79)
  • Call Me Maybe (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Extraordinary Girl (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Lonely (£0.99/€1.49)
  • New Solution (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Rampage Of Kronos (£0.59/€0.79)
  • Sex And Candy (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Still Young (£0.99/€1.49)

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria/Croatia/Czech Republic/Greece/Hungary/India/Israel/Kuwait/Luxembourg/Poland/Qatar/Russian Federation/Saudi Arabia/Slovenia/South Africa/Turkey/Ukraine/UAE

Rocksmith

• 3 Doors Down – Loser
  • 3 Doors Down – When I’M Gone
  • Chic – Good Times
  • David Bowie – Space Oddity
  • David Bowie – The Man Who Sold The World
  • Dobie Gray – Drift Away
  • Europe – The Final Countdown
  • Mountain – Mississippi Queen
  • Parliament – Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)
  • Pearl Jam – Jeremy (Clean)
  • Rick James – Super Freak
  • Rush – Headlong Flight
  • The Allman Brothers Band – Jessica
  • The Allman Brothers Band – Whipping Post
  • The Black Keys – Just Got To Be
  • The Black Keys – Mind Eraser
  • The Offspring – Come Out And Play (Keep ‘Em Separated)
  • The Offspring – Gone Away
  • The Offspring – Self Esteem
  • Twisted Sister – We’re Not Gonna Take It
  • The Black Keys – Gold On The Ceiling
  • Vampire Weekend – Cousins
  • Whitesnake – Is This Love

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Sleeping Dogs

• Gangland Style Pack

Prices: £1.19/€1.49
Availability: Not available in Germany

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

• Turkey Head Costume (re-release, one week only)

Prices: Free

• Mechromancer - Ex. DE
  • F1 Race Stars Gameplay Trailer 2
  • Travel Bug Trailer - All
  • Playstation Guide Episode 10  - RU Only
  • Playstation Guide Episode 11 - RU Only

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

293 Comments 51 Author replies
Show oldest first
cheeky4life 28 November, 2012 @ 3:00 pm   1

Hi Jawad

Please answer

Just wondering if there were any updates as to bringing Psone classic Crash Bash on PSN, where are we on this?

It was due over a year ago, will we get it this year? If not what’s the hold up?

Thanks

What’s up with Retro City Rampage?

This is a joke right? Where’s the punchline?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:26 pm

Sadly there’s nothing myself or Fred can really feedback today. The developer will likely announce something in due course.

Retro City Rampage still missing.

Hello Jawa, please reply :’(

How are ya? I’d like to ask you the following if you don’t mind:

- Any updates about Uncharted 2 (digital) matter (DLC incompatiblity)?.

- L.A Noire DLC is no longer available in Saudi PS Store. I bought the season pass from in-game store only to find out that content can’t be accessed cuz it’s simply not available anymore. Pretty sure it was there in the old PS Store.

- Playstation All-Stars PS3 Pre Order bonus still tells us (Auto download Nov. 17) that date has already passed and we still can’t download it. We were asked to look for the add-on in the add-on section, I found it there but it says ‘Unavailable’.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:29 pm

Uncharted issues are in the devs hands.

As far as I can tell LA Noire is not available for your region in general, so not sure why you were able to see it in the old store.

I flagged this up last week and was informed it was sorted out. Let me know if you still have issues with downloading it.

FrIeD-GoAt 28 November, 2012 @ 3:02 pm   5

no retro, no jet set for vita. DO you want the vita to fail? is that it? I really am not getting PS EU. they are terrible.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:30 pm

Jet Set Radio already came out for Vita. Just not in Plus, if that’s what you meant?

RemyX-1988 28 November, 2012 @ 3:02 pm   6

And again… no Retro City Rampage?! When is it coming? Also, is there a date for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus on PSN yet?

The rest of the Store Update is pretty decent. Not a lot of things for me, but I’m sure many people will enjoy it.

Any news on when we can expect Sine Mora refunds?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:31 pm

Hi, you will need to contact customer services who will be able to look into this issue for you.

supersmith2500 28 November, 2012 @ 3:05 pm   8

*sigh* Still no Retro City Rampage for almost 2 months now. Boy the QA is sure taking a while. Jawad, any chance you can get in touch with VBlank how is progress?

Also NOW Sega is having their Plus sale except the blogger at SEGA haven’t got time.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:32 pm

You’ll have to wait for the dev to announce things. There’s not much we can say otherwise.

supersmith2500 28 November, 2012 @ 3:06 pm   9

@FrIeD-GoAt:
JSR is released on the Vita. Check out the Store.

spagetti69 28 November, 2012 @ 3:06 pm   10

Hi Sony, you guys rock etc.

Any chance of resident evil 2 becoming Vita compatible. May the original X-Com for Vita via Classics?

Cheers. Have a nice weekend.

Falcon1991 28 November, 2012 @ 3:06 pm   11

I doubt Ubisoft or Capcom will ever release the avatars they’ve just got on the US store.

AC3, Ghost Recon: F S, Street Fighter X Tekken/ SF1/SF2 etc.

I hate living in England.

TIRED OF ASKING FOR SPYRO TIERD OF ASKING FOR CSGO TIERD OF ASKIN FOR RSR PULL YOUR SELFS TOGETHER SONY EU CAUSE COMPARED TO THE US EU STORE SUCKS

will we be getting tomba 2 back on the store? paid good money for it only to have it play in 50hz rather than the 60hz it was supposed to be and now after 2 days it had been removed from the store and taken from my download list

When will Uncharted: Fight For Fortune release in EU? It’s next week in US.

???????

ZOGSLAYER 28 November, 2012 @ 3:09 pm   16

Hi, Jawad. Any idea when/if more PS3 Essentials will be on the store-particularly God of War 3? Thanks.

euphoricape 28 November, 2012 @ 3:09 pm   17

Lego lord of the rings demo for me!

no cs go, no rcr, no youtube app, no castlevania sotn!

Hi Jawad,

Where is the best place to direct my feedback regarding price drops?

I’d love to see a price drop on the Season Passes for both LA Noire and Saints Row the Third. They both have Complete Editions at retail yet the DLC is still full price on the store, and I need both to 100% the trophies!

Regards.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:35 pm

I can relay this info on, but also mention these in the Sale posts that Chris makes.

I believe we’re all still waiting for those Sine Mora refunds from last week’s problems. Do you have any more info on what’s going on with this, Jawad?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:36 pm

Please contact customer services. They are aware of the issue last week and will look into it for you.

luke858585 28 November, 2012 @ 3:09 pm   21

When are you going to put Resident Evil 2 back for Vita? A lot of us have been asking for weeks and the question continually gets dodged. Please answer.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:37 pm

It was removed with intention from the publisher. There aren’t plans right now to have it back. Hopefully that will change in the near future.

No Far Cry 3 avatars? Boo..

Were is retro city and you also said weeks ago the dev was going to answer questions ?

lonewolf23786 28 November, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   24

Hi

Any chance of reducing the prices of the Ace Combat Assault Horizon DLC anytime soon please?

Dr-abdulelah 28 November, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   25

hello
i have some problem with playstation allstars battle royale vita version
after start screen i get ” this trail , please purchase the full game ”
i re download game many times but till have same problem
help me :(

TroubleMaker411 28 November, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   26

Q force is only £12?
For both versions?

SCORE!

Cheers Jawad.

millgate1 28 November, 2012 @ 3:11 pm   27

Great update! I’m confused though, the post yesterday on QForce said that the game would be €20, be here it says €15. Which one is the typo?

The 60hz to 50hz problems with PsOne games will NEVER be solved.

Trust me.

Travel Bug = al i wil get
on 29 /11 i get far cry in real store .
rest bof

When can we expect Virtua Fighter 2 the US store got yesterday? I love Virtua Fighter 2 it is the best fighting game ever. Also can you ask SEGA or who ever you need to ask if they will ever considering bringing Fighters Megamix to the PS store?

Thanks.

I would just like to say that I keep on seeing posts on HotUKDeals about the XBox Live service providing numerous Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts and I am shocked that when pretty much every website and store seems to be having at least some attempt at providing discounts during this period; the PlayStation Store has not had any additional sales for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday periods. Can anyone from Sony’s staff explain why this is the case?

we dont get VF2,Fighting Vipers and Sonic Fighters until the 5th December. This is SEGAs desicion not Sony. Check it out here: http://www.gertlushgaming.co.uk/2012/11/20/3-classic-sega-games-inbound-to-psn-and-xbla/

Bought q force and me3 omega. Very excited to try the new ratchet. Ooh, and battlefield 3 dlc is very welcome!

As always, we customers have to ask: any news on counter strike?

Ooh ratchet and clank Q force,no thank you I’ll wait till the 30th november then I’ll know I’ll get the ps3 and vita version on time,and not waste my money.and we back to then stupid studio avatars again.

napalmjam360 28 November, 2012 @ 3:15 pm   35

again eu gets a appalling service really dont understand y we get this treatment

sterushton 28 November, 2012 @ 3:16 pm   36

re 31, the xbox sale was poor, check our their GTA sale as well, the PS3 one is better. Steam, yes, lots better than Sony, but its a bit of a myth that xbox get better deals.

And compare Xbox live with PS+, Sony destroys Microsoft.

MissDreamer 28 November, 2012 @ 3:16 pm   37

I’m gonna get the LEGO Lord of the Rings demo and the Ratchet and Clank Q force trial. Can’t wait. Not a bad update today with Mass Effect dlc but I’m gonna wait till January to get that after I get the collection.
Thank you. :)

Hi, asking if there isany chance we’ll get spyro for christmas?
Also a suggestion, i’m sure you’ve been askeda lot. Why is there no real support for multiple accounts on a vita? I mean I’m lucky to have 2 memory cards, but still such a hastle i never use it. Wondering the reason we dont have it

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:44 pm

Chance for a Spyro Christmas. Well, we’ll just have to wait and see (this isn’t a confirmation!)

Hi Jawad

Is the jet set radio sale for ps3, vita or both?

I’m hoping it’s vita both to keep all camps happy

tin-cup-70 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   40

Pre-ordered R&C Qforce for 20 bucks and got it in the mail today, now i see the digital psn store version was only 15 bucks O_o

All well, i just been playing it and it was worth way more then 20 bucks to me, it’s just that fun :D

Unicronic 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   41

Ratchet & Clank is good, thanks.

But what is happening with Retro City? Now we’re approaching 2 months delay. 1 month was annoying but 2 months is unacceptable as is a “expect an official update soon”.

SCEE needs to be far better at timely certification. I and many other people will be expecting a deep discount on this for Sony messing up on the release and the lack of transparency as to why.

AsmodeanBT 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   42

Still not buying a damn thing till the SingStar malware is gone.

Not that there’s ever anything worth buying, but I’m taking all multi-platform games onto the Wii U till Sony stops treating my XMB like their personal spamboard.

Benguiner 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   43

No CS:GO, no RCR! Give us what we want!

Bovrillor 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   44

@JAWAD

First off, Aftermath is only available to Premium members – nobody can buy it for £11.99 for another 2 weeks. Might wanna edit the blog to reflect that.

Second – any chance of some DLC sales in the near future? I bought Crysis 2 and Dragon Age 2 NEW for £3 each months ago, the DLCs are 8 quid each (2 of them for Crysis, 4 I think for Dragon Age). If the pricing reflected the age, I’d buy them in a heartbeat.

Aaaaand back to Aftermath I go. Store’s looking good, nice job.

Hi, I just wanted to ask why do Vita games get deleted from my PS3 when I transfer them from the PS3 to Vita?

blackgndrf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:19 pm   46

No Far Cry 3 on PS Store? :(

Ok I’m really tempered to get ratchet and clank Q force but will it actually be out the 30th november like the retail version and will I get the vita version with it too,see you messed up last week now it’s a guess if we actually get it on time.

@32 thanks for the link I only found out about VF2 on the US store. I just assumed it would come to the UK store today. No biggy I have waited about 15 years to play it again so another week wont hurt.

Really hope they also bring Fighters Megamix to the PSN. Its just VF but with the VF characters vs Fighting Vipers with some other Sega characters like Horner car from Daytona USA.

ARGHHHHHHHH only bought sonic adventure 2 a couple of days ago and now its discounted.I need an earler update on discounts not on the day…..

Stonesthrow 28 November, 2012 @ 3:19 pm   50

Totally forgot about BF3 Aftermath :o I know what to do today :p
Guess I’ll have to install Mass effect 3 for like the 3rd time again too, I presume that’s singleplayer DLC.

Load all