Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-Up’ Store Update 28th November 2012

RatchetClankQForce_BoxPromo_EN_PVWIMG

First up this week, Ratchet & Clank: QForce. Retired Galactic President Captain Qwark searched in vain for space adventure, until a mystery super-villain plunged three planets into cosmic chaos. Now, with help from Ratchet and Clank, it’s up to the QForce heroes to strike back against a massive alien invasion.

Don’t forget: purchase this on PlayStation 3 and you’ll be able to download the PS Vita version at no cost, when it launches in January 2013.

Elsewhere on the Store this week, Battlefield 3: Aftermath has you rise from the ashes to fight across four earthquake ravaged maps, with new vehicles, a new Scavenger mode and new assignments to complete. Available now for Battlefield 3: Premium!

Also well worth your attention is the Mass Effect 3: Omega expansion. An uneasy alliance between Shepard and Aria begins a deadly game of cat-and-mouse through Omega’s underbelly. Faced with Aria’s lust for revenge, how far will you go to retake Omega.

We’re also pleased to offer discounts on Grand Theft Auto content, as well as some great savings on Sega titles, including Jet Set Radio, Nights into Dreams and more. As ever, Plus members can claim extra savings too. Check out PS Store today and grab yourself some discounts.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria/Qatar

Ace Combat Assault Horizon – Advanced Edition

Price: £23.99/€29.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria/ Germany/Qatar

Dead Or Alive 5 – full game with ‘Round 3 Costumes’ bundle (limited release)
Price: £47.99/€59.99
PEGI: 16

FIFA 13 Bonus Edition
Price: £49.99/€69.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: All

Ratchet & Clank: QForce (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: All (UK/IRE 30th November)

The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Disney · PIXAR Toy Story Mania!
Price: £27.99/€34.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Germany

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Ultimate Edition
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 18

WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria/Croatia/Czech Republic/Finland/Hungary/Ireland/Israel/Kuwait/Norway/Qatar/Saudi Arabia/Slovenia/South Africa/Turkey/Ukraine/

PS3 demos (Free)

LEGO Lord Of The Rings
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Croatia/India/Kuwait/Qatar/Saudi Arabia/Turkey/Ukraine/UAE

PS Vita games

Travel Bug
Price: Free

PlayStation Mobile

Puzziball
Price: £0.79/€0.99
PEGI: 3

Sale

• Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition – £13.99/€17.99 (25% additional Plus discount)
  • Nights into Dreams – £4.99/€6.19 (20% additional Plus discount)
  • Jet Set Radio – £4.99/€6.19 (15% additional Plus discount)
  • Sonic Adventure – £2.99/€3.59 (30% additional Plus discount)
  • Sonic Adventure 2 – £4.99/€6.19 (15% additional Plus discount)
  • Space Channel 5: Part 2 – £4.99/€6.19 (15% additional Plus discount)

minis

• Formal Pack 2

Prices: £3.99/€4.99

Far Cry 3

• Uplay Passport

Prices: £7.99/€9.99

LittleBigPlanet (cross-buy)

• Turkey Head Costume (re-release, one week only)

Prices: Free

Mass Effect 3

• Mass Effect 3: Omega

Prices: £11.99/€14.99
Availability: All

Ratchet & Clank: QForce (Cross-Buy)

• Villain Pack
  • Classic Pack
  • Npc Pack
  • Robot Pack
  • Predators Pack
  • Miniboss Pack
  • Pirates Pack
  • Future Pack

Prices: £1.19/€1.49

Rock Band 3

• 77345_018 (£0.59/€0.79)
  • Call Me Maybe (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Extraordinary Girl (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Lonely (£0.99/€1.49)
  • New Solution (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Rampage Of Kronos (£0.59/€0.79)
  • Sex And Candy (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Still Young (£0.99/€1.49)

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria/Croatia/Czech Republic/Greece/Hungary/India/Israel/Kuwait/Luxembourg/Poland/Qatar/Russian Federation/Saudi Arabia/Slovenia/South Africa/Turkey/Ukraine/UAE

Rocksmith

• 3 Doors Down – Loser
  • 3 Doors Down – When I’M Gone
  • Chic – Good Times
  • David Bowie – Space Oddity
  • David Bowie – The Man Who Sold The World
  • Dobie Gray – Drift Away
  • Europe – The Final Countdown
  • Mountain – Mississippi Queen
  • Parliament – Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)
  • Pearl Jam – Jeremy (Clean)
  • Rick James – Super Freak
  • Rush – Headlong Flight
  • The Allman Brothers Band – Jessica
  • The Allman Brothers Band – Whipping Post
  • The Black Keys – Just Got To Be
  • The Black Keys – Mind Eraser
  • The Offspring – Come Out And Play (Keep ‘Em Separated)
  • The Offspring – Gone Away
  • The Offspring – Self Esteem
  • Twisted Sister – We’re Not Gonna Take It
  • The Black Keys – Gold On The Ceiling
  • Vampire Weekend – Cousins
  • Whitesnake – Is This Love

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Sleeping Dogs

• Gangland Style Pack

Prices: £1.19/€1.49
Availability: Not available in Germany

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

• Turkey Head Costume (re-release, one week only)

Prices: Free

• Mechromancer - Ex. DE
  • F1 Race Stars Gameplay Trailer 2
  • Travel Bug Trailer - All
  • Playstation Guide Episode 10  - RU Only
  • Playstation Guide Episode 11 - RU Only

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

293 Comments 51 Author replies
Show oldest first
cheeky4life 28 November, 2012 @ 3:00 pm   1

Hi Jawad

Please answer

Just wondering if there were any updates as to bringing Psone classic Crash Bash on PSN, where are we on this?

It was due over a year ago, will we get it this year? If not what’s the hold up?

Thanks

What’s up with Retro City Rampage?

This is a joke right? Where’s the punchline?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:26 pm

Sadly there’s nothing myself or Fred can really feedback today. The developer will likely announce something in due course.

Retro City Rampage still missing.

Hello Jawa, please reply :’(

How are ya? I’d like to ask you the following if you don’t mind:

- Any updates about Uncharted 2 (digital) matter (DLC incompatiblity)?.

- L.A Noire DLC is no longer available in Saudi PS Store. I bought the season pass from in-game store only to find out that content can’t be accessed cuz it’s simply not available anymore. Pretty sure it was there in the old PS Store.

- Playstation All-Stars PS3 Pre Order bonus still tells us (Auto download Nov. 17) that date has already passed and we still can’t download it. We were asked to look for the add-on in the add-on section, I found it there but it says ‘Unavailable’.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:29 pm

Uncharted issues are in the devs hands.

As far as I can tell LA Noire is not available for your region in general, so not sure why you were able to see it in the old store.

I flagged this up last week and was informed it was sorted out. Let me know if you still have issues with downloading it.

FrIeD-GoAt 28 November, 2012 @ 3:02 pm   5

no retro, no jet set for vita. DO you want the vita to fail? is that it? I really am not getting PS EU. they are terrible.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:30 pm

Jet Set Radio already came out for Vita. Just not in Plus, if that’s what you meant?

RemyX-1988 28 November, 2012 @ 3:02 pm   6

And again… no Retro City Rampage?! When is it coming? Also, is there a date for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus on PSN yet?

The rest of the Store Update is pretty decent. Not a lot of things for me, but I’m sure many people will enjoy it.

Any news on when we can expect Sine Mora refunds?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:31 pm

Hi, you will need to contact customer services who will be able to look into this issue for you.

supersmith2500 28 November, 2012 @ 3:05 pm   8

*sigh* Still no Retro City Rampage for almost 2 months now. Boy the QA is sure taking a while. Jawad, any chance you can get in touch with VBlank how is progress?

Also NOW Sega is having their Plus sale except the blogger at SEGA haven’t got time.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:32 pm

You’ll have to wait for the dev to announce things. There’s not much we can say otherwise.

supersmith2500 28 November, 2012 @ 3:06 pm   9

@FrIeD-GoAt:
JSR is released on the Vita. Check out the Store.

spagetti69 28 November, 2012 @ 3:06 pm   10

Hi Sony, you guys rock etc.

Any chance of resident evil 2 becoming Vita compatible. May the original X-Com for Vita via Classics?

Cheers. Have a nice weekend.

Falcon1991 28 November, 2012 @ 3:06 pm   11

I doubt Ubisoft or Capcom will ever release the avatars they’ve just got on the US store.

AC3, Ghost Recon: F S, Street Fighter X Tekken/ SF1/SF2 etc.

I hate living in England.

TIRED OF ASKING FOR SPYRO TIERD OF ASKING FOR CSGO TIERD OF ASKIN FOR RSR PULL YOUR SELFS TOGETHER SONY EU CAUSE COMPARED TO THE US EU STORE SUCKS

will we be getting tomba 2 back on the store? paid good money for it only to have it play in 50hz rather than the 60hz it was supposed to be and now after 2 days it had been removed from the store and taken from my download list

When will Uncharted: Fight For Fortune release in EU? It’s next week in US.

???????

ZOGSLAYER 28 November, 2012 @ 3:09 pm   16

Hi, Jawad. Any idea when/if more PS3 Essentials will be on the store-particularly God of War 3? Thanks.

euphoricape 28 November, 2012 @ 3:09 pm   17

Lego lord of the rings demo for me!

no cs go, no rcr, no youtube app, no castlevania sotn!

Hi Jawad,

Where is the best place to direct my feedback regarding price drops?

I’d love to see a price drop on the Season Passes for both LA Noire and Saints Row the Third. They both have Complete Editions at retail yet the DLC is still full price on the store, and I need both to 100% the trophies!

Regards.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:35 pm

I can relay this info on, but also mention these in the Sale posts that Chris makes.

I believe we’re all still waiting for those Sine Mora refunds from last week’s problems. Do you have any more info on what’s going on with this, Jawad?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:36 pm

Please contact customer services. They are aware of the issue last week and will look into it for you.

luke858585 28 November, 2012 @ 3:09 pm   21

When are you going to put Resident Evil 2 back for Vita? A lot of us have been asking for weeks and the question continually gets dodged. Please answer.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:37 pm

It was removed with intention from the publisher. There aren’t plans right now to have it back. Hopefully that will change in the near future.

No Far Cry 3 avatars? Boo..

Were is retro city and you also said weeks ago the dev was going to answer questions ?

lonewolf23786 28 November, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   24

Hi

Any chance of reducing the prices of the Ace Combat Assault Horizon DLC anytime soon please?

Dr-abdulelah 28 November, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   25

hello
i have some problem with playstation allstars battle royale vita version
after start screen i get ” this trail , please purchase the full game ”
i re download game many times but till have same problem
help me :(

TroubleMaker411 28 November, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   26

Q force is only £12?
For both versions?

SCORE!

Cheers Jawad.

millgate1 28 November, 2012 @ 3:11 pm   27

Great update! I’m confused though, the post yesterday on QForce said that the game would be €20, be here it says €15. Which one is the typo?

The 60hz to 50hz problems with PsOne games will NEVER be solved.

Trust me.

Travel Bug = al i wil get
on 29 /11 i get far cry in real store .
rest bof

When can we expect Virtua Fighter 2 the US store got yesterday? I love Virtua Fighter 2 it is the best fighting game ever. Also can you ask SEGA or who ever you need to ask if they will ever considering bringing Fighters Megamix to the PS store?

Thanks.

I would just like to say that I keep on seeing posts on HotUKDeals about the XBox Live service providing numerous Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts and I am shocked that when pretty much every website and store seems to be having at least some attempt at providing discounts during this period; the PlayStation Store has not had any additional sales for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday periods. Can anyone from Sony’s staff explain why this is the case?

we dont get VF2,Fighting Vipers and Sonic Fighters until the 5th December. This is SEGAs desicion not Sony. Check it out here: http://www.gertlushgaming.co.uk/2012/11/20/3-classic-sega-games-inbound-to-psn-and-xbla/

Bought q force and me3 omega. Very excited to try the new ratchet. Ooh, and battlefield 3 dlc is very welcome!

As always, we customers have to ask: any news on counter strike?

Ooh ratchet and clank Q force,no thank you I’ll wait till the 30th november then I’ll know I’ll get the ps3 and vita version on time,and not waste my money.and we back to then stupid studio avatars again.

napalmjam360 28 November, 2012 @ 3:15 pm   35

again eu gets a appalling service really dont understand y we get this treatment

sterushton 28 November, 2012 @ 3:16 pm   36

re 31, the xbox sale was poor, check our their GTA sale as well, the PS3 one is better. Steam, yes, lots better than Sony, but its a bit of a myth that xbox get better deals.

And compare Xbox live with PS+, Sony destroys Microsoft.

MissDreamer 28 November, 2012 @ 3:16 pm   37

I’m gonna get the LEGO Lord of the Rings demo and the Ratchet and Clank Q force trial. Can’t wait. Not a bad update today with Mass Effect dlc but I’m gonna wait till January to get that after I get the collection.
Thank you. :)

Hi, asking if there isany chance we’ll get spyro for christmas?
Also a suggestion, i’m sure you’ve been askeda lot. Why is there no real support for multiple accounts on a vita? I mean I’m lucky to have 2 memory cards, but still such a hastle i never use it. Wondering the reason we dont have it

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:44 pm

Chance for a Spyro Christmas. Well, we’ll just have to wait and see (this isn’t a confirmation!)

Hi Jawad

Is the jet set radio sale for ps3, vita or both?

I’m hoping it’s vita both to keep all camps happy

tin-cup-70 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   40

Pre-ordered R&C Qforce for 20 bucks and got it in the mail today, now i see the digital psn store version was only 15 bucks O_o

All well, i just been playing it and it was worth way more then 20 bucks to me, it’s just that fun :D

Unicronic 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   41

Ratchet & Clank is good, thanks.

But what is happening with Retro City? Now we’re approaching 2 months delay. 1 month was annoying but 2 months is unacceptable as is a “expect an official update soon”.

SCEE needs to be far better at timely certification. I and many other people will be expecting a deep discount on this for Sony messing up on the release and the lack of transparency as to why.

AsmodeanBT 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   42

Still not buying a damn thing till the SingStar malware is gone.

Not that there’s ever anything worth buying, but I’m taking all multi-platform games onto the Wii U till Sony stops treating my XMB like their personal spamboard.

Benguiner 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   43

No CS:GO, no RCR! Give us what we want!

Bovrillor 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   44

@JAWAD

First off, Aftermath is only available to Premium members – nobody can buy it for £11.99 for another 2 weeks. Might wanna edit the blog to reflect that.

Second – any chance of some DLC sales in the near future? I bought Crysis 2 and Dragon Age 2 NEW for £3 each months ago, the DLCs are 8 quid each (2 of them for Crysis, 4 I think for Dragon Age). If the pricing reflected the age, I’d buy them in a heartbeat.

Aaaaand back to Aftermath I go. Store’s looking good, nice job.

Hi, I just wanted to ask why do Vita games get deleted from my PS3 when I transfer them from the PS3 to Vita?

blackgndrf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:19 pm   46

No Far Cry 3 on PS Store? :(

Ok I’m really tempered to get ratchet and clank Q force but will it actually be out the 30th november like the retail version and will I get the vita version with it too,see you messed up last week now it’s a guess if we actually get it on time.

@32 thanks for the link I only found out about VF2 on the US store. I just assumed it would come to the UK store today. No biggy I have waited about 15 years to play it again so another week wont hurt.

Really hope they also bring Fighters Megamix to the PSN. Its just VF but with the VF characters vs Fighting Vipers with some other Sega characters like Horner car from Daytona USA.

ARGHHHHHHHH only bought sonic adventure 2 a couple of days ago and now its discounted.I need an earler update on discounts not on the day…..

Stonesthrow 28 November, 2012 @ 3:19 pm   50

Totally forgot about BF3 Aftermath :o I know what to do today :p
Guess I’ll have to install Mass effect 3 for like the 3rd time again too, I presume that’s singleplayer DLC.

Please, Avatars & Soundtrack Okami HD

Again, I’m not surprised that Retro City Rampage is missing. Silly.

It has been well over a week and Black Ops II season pass is still mispriced at £42.

Look, £35, PSN vouchers sold in stores for season pass are £35. I know is a reply somewhere from ast week you said it being looked into…how hard is it to phone activision/whoever and double check pricing?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:54 pm

Sadly we aren’t able to comment on the Black Ops season pass situation at the moment. Sorry :(

Bovrillor 28 November, 2012 @ 3:23 pm   54

@Cheeky4Life – Why do you wait for the blog every Wednesday to be first with the same question over and over? They’ve already given you an answer, several times. There won’t be any ‘updates’ until it releases, simple as that – standard SCEE policy.

There was an interview with the maker of RCR and it was here. He decided to make some changes to the game after its US release based on feedback which is why it has been delayed everywhere else and on other consoles.

Are you going to explain where Tomba 2 went?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 3:57 pm

Publisher requested it’s removal but they’re looking at having it back shortly.

A_Nonny_Moose 28 November, 2012 @ 3:24 pm   57

This may well become be my regular post now until it happens (because it needs to happen, for everyone’s sake).

The Plus section on the Vita store needs to include ALL Vita compatible Plus content, not just the Vita stuff. Is there even a way to buy avatars on the Vita store?

Some filter/sort options like the new PS3 store would also be great.

A few questions

Where is SotN? It has been over a month since Konami released a statement saying it was going to be released but that has yet to happen. Also Spyro, any update?

The Strike series, Soviet and Nuclear Strike, and the spiritual sequel Future Cop. Any chance that the first two will hit the PlayStation Store any time soon, they are both up on the US Store. Second question, Future Cop is already out but it isn’t compatible on the Vita, any chance?

PS1 Imports, you guys had this section of the old store for a reason, the reason I assume was so you could bring in games with as little work as possible needed. So what happened? the games I have mentioned up to now are all available in the US, what exactly is stopping you guys throwing them under imports like before?

GTA games, I posted in the GTA Sale post but I figure why not here too. Rockstar currently offers GTA1/2 for free on PC, I would love to be able to play these games on PS3/Vita and give you my money for them, lol.

Mass Effect, any news, update or future post on its release? We know it is coming 4th of December in the US and hitting here 7th, but so far there has been no media of the game and barely any information, and also, trophies? lol.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 4:22 pm

Castlevania isn’t ready yet.

Perhaps the Strike series may make it over but currently not on the radar.

You’ll notice a few sections have been removed but the content is still available. Maybe in future updates they will return.

Nothing to say on GTA :(

You know just as much as I do for ME.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night? Anything?

@55 they are still working a few kinks out on Tomba 2. They keep us updated via twitter. Just look up monkey paw games. It is coming fear not

CreditDue 28 November, 2012 @ 3:27 pm   61

What the hell! No Far Cry 3 avatars? EU store is pathetic

As usual: disappointing.

NA store gets lots of contents and sales and we get the least. Always.

I may take a look at QForce

is there a typo on the price of Q-force and why is it not out in ireland until the 30th :(

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 4:23 pm

Nope. You guys always worry me!

The physical price is €20, the digital price is cheaper.

sympozium_666 28 November, 2012 @ 3:30 pm   65

Will Rock Band ever have ReinXeed or Dragonland T_T oh and the Ubisoft take on it is a rip-off some of them songs can be bought for like 99p, ridiculous.

Anyway!

“Please, Avatars & Soundtrack Monster Hunter Freedom Unite HD HDX2 remix”

Raydempto 28 November, 2012 @ 3:31 pm   66

Jawad

I bought PS All Stars Battle Royale for the Vita through the PS Store last week. The game still does not let me play the full version. I have given customer service my proof of payment, screenshots of my email confirmation and transaction history on the vita. Last they said was “we’re fixing it” and that was 5 days ago. I am still without my game, and my bank is 34.99 poorer. I have emailed customer service many times since and they have stopped responding to me.

What is going on? Do you know any info about this?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 4:26 pm

This issue has been resolved from what I understand. You will need to download the game again, however.

Hi Jawad,
Is there any update on the scandalous misprice of the Black ops II season pass?

If you could please provide some feedback that would be great.

Hi
any news on Tomba for the Vita?

Bring on the moaners…..

TechnoPank 28 November, 2012 @ 3:33 pm   70

I saw already other people played WRC 3 for Vita, but selling it is not present in the ps Store too. Sorry for my bad English.

another week another failure, why don’t you guys actually just shut down the whole off SCEE nothing improving anyway no new games no old games well let’s just say no games at all been added.
still no
CS:GO
RSR
youtube App which jawad said coming soon
no ps2 classic been added in a long time
where the hell are the ps1 classic U.S been having for years
you guys sure lie a lot at SCEE saying that you prioritize newer games and all we see is delayes and excuses. you guys can’t even get new games meaning we will never see the old one’s
SCEE is also the only 1 that doesen’t make old games compatible with Vita unlike U.S that adds old title’s that been converted.

SCEE one big failure and should go bankrupt. run by pencilpushers and not gamers half the time they don’t even know title’s when asked that are missing.

Store is messed up for me. If I download a vita demo on my vita. I can’t buy the full game on my ps3? Also unable to purchase playstation allstars via vita or ps3. Can’t purchase when Vikings attack because my pre order got cancelled due to lack of funds. Even though the store wasn’t updated got cancelled at 1:00 am? Thought I would have been able to pre order without the payment being taken until the store was updated. Or at least the on screen message was that the payment would be taken after the launch date.

KusariSoul 28 November, 2012 @ 3:35 pm   73

R&C price lower than the shops 0_o Just a shame games like Family Guy are asking £50 !!

JAWAD will Mass Effect 1 be coming on the store on its own ?

..Now back to Far Cry 3 #GOTY 8-)

Dante_Zero 28 November, 2012 @ 3:36 pm   74

Does the Sega sale include the psvuta version of Jet Set Radio or is it just the ps3 version? Why did sega not put the price at 11.99 or something and run it as a cross buy game where u get both versions. Daft if you ask me. Mike Kebby yas alot to answer for. Lol

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

PS3 only. Jet Set Radio, worth every penny. Slightly biased. Okay, very biased.

THC_steve_0 28 November, 2012 @ 3:36 pm   75

good to see us plus members are getting our moneys worth lol, the updates are becoming a joke no wonder sonys sales this year have plummeted, at least we got a heads up of the poor support we will get for the next gen

@FrIeD-GoAt Jet Set Radio Vita came out last week!

Why don’t developers communicate when their games get delayed on PSN? Is it them just being quiet (and (CENSORED) everyone off), or is there a contractual reason?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 4:32 pm

Some will if they can, and some are bound by contracts and legal agreements, yes.

Pleasantly surprised with the Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 GT5 DLC! :) Will look forward to getting that! And It’s Free! Will also take advantage getting Jet Set Radio On Sale ;)

Chaosprower 28 November, 2012 @ 3:38 pm   78

To everybody asking about Castlevania Symphony of the Night, this was posted on the Konami website some time ago:

Symphony of the Night delayed on return to PlayStation(R)Network

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has revealed a delay to its resurrected PSone classic, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, for PlayStation(R)Network.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the game will now appear towards the end of the year. Symphony of the Night was the first Castlevania to offer an open-world level design and RPG elements, and KONAMI will issue details as to when European Castlevania fans can lay hands upon Alucard again very soon…

ShivaRpgN 28 November, 2012 @ 3:38 pm   79

Where is Tomba 2? Why did you take it down from last week?

I was planning on buying this ps1 classic just as I noticed it suddenly vanished.

Ratchet and clank q force download size please jawad!?

@26 So – you’re happy about R&C being “only” £11.99?

Are you also “happy” about EIGHT day one DLCs for it £1.19 a pop?

NOT ME!

I’ve cancelled my order for this game a few minutes ago because I’m really tired of this DLC milking business. Shame on you – Sony and Insomniac!

Here’s a little hint,DO NOT ORDER GAMES OFF PS STORE you know what’s going to happen,then when it does you (CENSORED) and moan about it on here like it’s Sony’s flaut as its actually your flaut for pre ordering games from the store,you all know what Sony’s like but you don’t (CENSORED) listin.

shelbylu1 28 November, 2012 @ 3:43 pm   83

@JAWAD just want to double check. If i buy the lost and damned from the ps store i dont need the original gta4 disk in to play it?

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 4:41 pm

One bundle requires GTAIV, and the other bundle does not. The store description will mention this. Individually though I believe they would require the main game.

RE: Sine Mora Refunds

I’ve already called Playstation Support over 5 times. They just explain that they’re aware of the issue and that the money will be refunded soon. The first day they said 24hrs max and that was a week ago, now they just say “soon”. It’s getting silly now, I want my money back.

@78: 3.7 GB

I’ve probably spent more money phoning Sony trying to get my refund than I even spent on the game :’)

@RemyX-1988

guilty gear will be next year for SCEE and with all the other games they failed 2 release…maybe cause knowning SCEE they hope we will just forget so they can stop caring for bringing it here. like so many games.

Crack-Davidson 28 November, 2012 @ 3:47 pm   88

Why have you cancelled the normal ps vita discounts since plus came along?? Will they be back?

@82 nice one fella!

Dark_Overlord 28 November, 2012 @ 3:50 pm   90

I’m still waiting on a reply from Acti about the COD season pass pricing, considering they said they would reply within 24 hours and its now been 4 days….. I get the feeling they’re avoiding the issue :/

black ops 2 season pass is £32 on Xbox so we was already being ripped off by £3 but now we are being ripped off by £10, I checked an exchange rate site and £42 is $66 and ps3 users in US have it for $50 that is CRAZY.
if this doesn’t get sorted i’m going to report Sony/Activision to Watchdog in the UK under fair tranding standards because we are being ripped off.
anyone else who is upset should report to watchdog aswell

ElectricRoses 28 November, 2012 @ 3:51 pm   92

Where is the dead or alive 5 Doa5 Costume Pack 4 Bundle? I can’t find it

Raydempto 28 November, 2012 @ 3:52 pm   93

#87 the same thing is happening to me with PS All stars. I’m pasting my message.

Jawad

What is going on? Do you know any info about this?

@dark_overlord

sent them an email 12 hours ago ill wait for my response

@kyliedog

sony responded that activision set that price even though activisions recommended retail price was £34.99, have emailed acti waiting for a response before i take this to watchdog.

The download list is STILL messed up, as in most of my downloads are marked the 1.10.2012. Sort your database out!

@65: Yes, there’s something seriously wrong with the PS Store version… …i have noticed it’s not on Vita’s store anymore, i mean it’s there but there’s no “buy” button, only game page(?!?) So, i guess this means they noticed there’s something wrong and pulled it from the store to fix it and hopefully they will put it back very soon.

gravegostone 28 November, 2012 @ 3:56 pm   97

terrible , drastic, drama , emotional, what a laugh , ps eu, Im getting sad, last week was aight, but this ,, COMMON yo!

@jawad

most of the walking dead episodes took ages to come to psn but you managed to get episode 4 and episode 5 at around the same time whatever you did to get them released on the correct day you should start doing with RCR and CS:GO ill let spyro go since its getting converted (sorta)

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 4:50 pm

Like I said a little while back, if a publisher misses their boat (slot for QA) then dates will shift. We do however do our best to fit things in. So some of those cases are due to missing the boat. Others, like RCR are to polish the game further. And others have issues we cannot talk about for whatever reason it may be.

assassin2k 28 November, 2012 @ 3:57 pm   99

Any news on vita dlc for wrc 3? The official facebook page says today but it’s not listed.

jozhster 28 November, 2012 @ 3:57 pm   100

@biosnova

count your blessings having over a 1000 downloads is cringe worthy when looking for an item :P

monoliet 28 November, 2012 @ 3:58 pm   101

to al ps3 gamers = boycot COD season pass pricing
only way them are gone learn
not buy dlc untile corect price .

Hi, noticed the other day that Psychonaughts is on the US store, is there any chance of it coming to EU because my original PS2 disc is so scratched it’s nearly unplayable :)

Raydempto 28 November, 2012 @ 3:59 pm   103

#93 I am glad I am not the only one who has seen this phenomenon. I am just really burned because I payed for this a week ago, and now when I get it everybody is going to be kicking my butt.

a7md1990 28 November, 2012 @ 3:59 pm   104

Yes Jawad. You asked me to inform you if I still have issues downloading the All-Stars PS3 pre order bonus and YES.. It still says Auto Download.. and when I look it up on store (Add-Onn) section it keeps telling me (Unavailable) when I click on ‘Tell Me More’ it tells me ‘You do not own Alternate costume’.. How is that possible.. I have it on my PSVITA version working perfect but the PS3 version wont download.

jozhster 28 November, 2012 @ 4:00 pm   105

@shelbyu1

taurus82 28 November, 2012 @ 4:00 pm   106

Yay, Studio avatars! but oh no, they’re game related :(

Voodoo341 28 November, 2012 @ 4:10 pm   107

Really poor selection of PS+ discounts. Absolute joke.

i know you don’t like complaints on the blog, but dayum, total censorship is a bit much even for you guys. o_O

ElectricRoses 28 November, 2012 @ 4:15 pm   109

Ugh do they even read the comments for more than a few minutes after the content goes live? D:

I still can’t see the Doa5 Costume Pack 4 Bundle… just saying in case it was over looked.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 4:54 pm

Will check. It may be like a previous week where the bundle is pushed back to the the week after. I’ll let you know.

jozhster 28 November, 2012 @ 4:16 pm   110

@jawad

you responded to a user saying:
“Sadly we aren’t able to comment on the Black Ops season pass situation at the moment. Sorry”

will their be a moment for you to comment on this or does “at the moment” mean never?

teh__pwnerer 28 November, 2012 @ 4:18 pm   111

Any chance we could get the hitman dlc bundle?

KylieDog 28 November, 2012 @ 4:19 pm   112

“Sadly we aren’t able to comment on the Black Ops season pass situation at the moment.”

What the hell is this meant to mean, it is meant to be £35, there are people buying Season Pass vouchers in stores that are only getting £35 PSN credit from it, meaning cannot even get the season pass they were sold. The XBox ones work fine, those are only £33.

Is flat out fraud. Fix the damn price.

silent_strike95 28 November, 2012 @ 4:19 pm   113

Concerning the Black Ops 2 DLC in the future, I can only assume it will cost £12 or even £15, as opposed to the £10 RRP, right? Otherwise, there’s no Season Pass saving.

I know you probably can’t comment on that due to there not being any DLC announcements yet, but that has to be the logical pricing.

Rob_Velocity 28 November, 2012 @ 4:20 pm   114

So at this stage I think it’s safe to give up on the hopes of ever seeing Retro City Rampage or Counter-Strike: GO in Europe.

jozhster 28 November, 2012 @ 4:20 pm   115

@HazelAM

whats being censored?

Hi, is Lego LOTR on PSN for the PS3… last week you mentioned that it was delayed til tuesday this week, but still only posted the Vita version…

Any updates…?

oh and where is WRC 3 for Vita….?

spagetti69 28 November, 2012 @ 4:21 pm   117

As Post#21 confirmed my suspicions.
You really do need a Gold + next to your name to get a response. Or it certainly carrys more weight.
A reply to a question I posted for weeks was answered Via a plus subscriber after I had asked the question.

No biggie really but I was wondering.

darkpigraph 28 November, 2012 @ 4:21 pm   118

Like commenter #69 i am curious if you have any knowledge pertaining to the release date of WRC3 for Vita on the store? Apart form that i’m chuffed with the Nights in to Dreams discount and the GT5 Corvette – didn’t see that one coming!

Skookie30 28 November, 2012 @ 4:24 pm   119

i agree SCEE should just disband & merge with SCEA back to the normal weekly Crappy Udates.

no Ps1 & Ps2 classics are you given up on them?

jozhster 28 November, 2012 @ 4:26 pm   120

ill stop being negative for a second and say its greating seeing some SEGA items up for sale might have to grab 1 or 2 of them.

but i gotta ask what the heck is this???

Captain Scarlett And Her Pirate Booty – Ex. DE

i instantly thought of captain scarlett but i never heard of a captain scarlett game coming out. smh lol

THC_steve_0 28 November, 2012 @ 4:29 pm   121

@spagetti69 as of late the plus only lets you pay for the privalige of getting nothing more then standard members apart from some tiny pointless discounts, and themes that are always being hidden by the stupid singstar adware rubbish, which the new 12gb customers will love if they install it lol, it used to be good but now unless you buy a vita cause that seems to be getting all the limelight for now, there really isnt much point now as the free games that are being released are all bargin bin titles anyway that most people prob still own

ZOMBIE-REAPA 28 November, 2012 @ 4:45 pm   122

Hello. Do you know if all the add-ons for Ratchet & Clank QForcein, can be unlocked by playing the game or is the only way to getting them is by the store & ps plus looks good in december. Thank you.

trickydisko 28 November, 2012 @ 4:53 pm   123

Just bought Nights – the Plus discount is 15% (making it £4.24), not 20% as stated in Jawad’s post.

The_Last_Ninja 28 November, 2012 @ 4:55 pm   124

Still no RCR,
Update 6 been release 2 weeks ago.
Game is still lost in certification process from SCEE.

There is really something fishy, and I really don t see why SCEE won t do anything to bring PSN US top seller ?

KRadiation 28 November, 2012 @ 4:56 pm   125

On the subject of retro city rampage, the dev HAS issued a statement on the game. It was just under 2 weeks ago and it said the game was now done and had already been sent to Sony, so we are talking 3 to 4 weeks ago today.

So with that said…. Any word from Sony?

Raydempto 28 November, 2012 @ 4:56 pm   126

Jawad – I am unable to download PS All Stars as is not in the store.

Where did you hear that this was fixed? lol..

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 5:01 pm

Ops have confirmed this for me. Are you having issues seeing the game in the store or just the game saying it’s a Trial?

KylieDog 28 November, 2012 @ 4:59 pm   127

Anyone not happy with the Black Ops II season price issue go to activision support and complain, as well as watchdog and trading standards.

KylieDog 28 November, 2012 @ 4:59 pm   128

Template for Activision support:

I recently bought CoD Black Ops II for PS3, on the CoD Elite website the season pass is labled as being £35. http://www.callofduty.com/uk/en/blackops2/seasonpass

However on UK Playstation store the season pass is priced at £42, according the Sony that is the price Activision has set.

Activision have flat out lied to me as well as many other CoD fans using false advertising, in shops the season pass for PS3 is being sold for £35 as advertised on CoD website, but when try and redeem the code only £35 PSN credit is given, not enough for the season pass.

I find this an act of fraud and false advertising, I am unsure if digital vouchers are covered by it, but if so this clearly breaks the UK Sales of Goods Act.

I will not be buying any Activision products or DLC until this issue is rectified and will be encouraging others to do so, as well as encouraging others unhappy with this situation to report such dodgy practices to BBC Watchdog and trading standards.

ElectricRoses 28 November, 2012 @ 5:01 pm   129

Aww hope the DOA5 bundle isn’t pushed back, all the other regions seem to have it already…

ukcrazyguy 28 November, 2012 @ 5:03 pm   130

Jawad, a little fedup of asking everywhere and either getting fobbed off or ignored. What is happening with resident evil 2 for the vita, I paid 7.99 and can’t even download it because it got removed. For the love of god, just ask someone as it’s not just me asking every week.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 5:07 pm

It’s not available for Vita and was pulled as requested. Unfortunately there isn’t any other info I can pass on related to it.

Raydempto 28 November, 2012 @ 5:05 pm   131

Jawad-both! I have emailed customer service and proven my purchase already. Meanwhile the game does not have a “buy now” or download button or price in the store, and my version in my purchase history still gives me this trial error.

Like I said I have already proven my purchase, my bank states that it has been withdrawn and everything. The cust service email reps have stopped responding to me 4 or 5 days ago and their last response was:

“There were some problems with the demo version of the game. Users who have downloaded the demo, had recieved the full version by mistake. We have made this undone, but it seems now that we accidentally have also converted your full game to a demo version.”

and that’s it. Now what? I want my game!!!

Jawad is there chance that some day Time Splitter will be on ps store, does not matter ps2 classic or hd.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 5:14 pm

There’s an official petition lurking about on the net that I think you should sign. It’s for a HD remaster.

JediKnight246 28 November, 2012 @ 5:06 pm   133

I’d buy the Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3, but I’m waiting until ME1 is released so I can play the series in order, and then the DLC. :)

hi jawad i want to ask you a Question…
is there any new if the game called
Ys: Woodland of Celceta OR(Ys: Celceta no Jukai) will be available in the eu store or us store if yes will be there Physical copy i mean game with box
and thnx for the update :D

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 5:15 pm

Personally speaking it’s probably unlikely to see a physical release. Anything is possible. It’d be nice for it to come out in any form, however and I’d say that’s possible given the rest of the Ys series is available (with maybe Origin being an exception?)

MadMan_Matt_ 28 November, 2012 @ 5:12 pm   135

Is Jet Set Radio a cross buy title? Or will the sale of it and the ps+ 15% discount be on the ps vita too? Really liked the demo on the vita.

YritaEdes 28 November, 2012 @ 5:12 pm   136

Hey Jawad do you happen to have any info on Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus?

THC_steve_0 28 November, 2012 @ 5:13 pm   137

@ukcrazyguy it was nice of sony to offer you a refund ;)

Raydempto 28 November, 2012 @ 5:14 pm   138

Jawad

Thank you so much for helping me out and responding. It’s pretty easy to feel overlooked in this blog’ comment feed…Thank you for taking the time to respond to my issue.

If you need any screenshots, proof, anything at all please let me know. I’ll be refreshing this blog obsessively, awaiting your answer.

AL3MERH_2011 28 November, 2012 @ 5:21 pm   139

Hi Jawad
Are game lego Lord of The Rings(PS3/PS VITA) coming to the PSN Saudi?
And if the answer is no why?
Thank you.

EssexLad 28 November, 2012 @ 5:25 pm   140

When are we going to be able to preview dynamic themes again?!!

MadMan_Matt_ 28 November, 2012 @ 5:30 pm   141

Jawad
Is Jet Set Radio a cross buy title? Or is the sale price and the ps+ 15% discount extended onto the ps vita store too?
Thanks

Raydempto 28 November, 2012 @ 5:30 pm   142

Jawad

Thanks for answering. This is kind of ridiculous though. If everything is reported fixed, I should have what I paid for, I am pretty close to wanting my money back honestly. I hate to be that guy but this is getting out of hand.

I think its kind of weird that I had to contact the BLOG GUY to get some sort of answer on this. No offense meant–you do great work, but you shouldn’t have to field week-old support questions because the customer service is literally ignoring me.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2012 @ 5:35 pm

I have a small update for now. It’s quite a unique issue and they’re well aware you’re having some problems. It’s currently being investigated and hopefully there’ll be a resolution shortly. Apologies for this. It really seems to be a unique case.

If you need to be kept updated even regularly your best bet is to call customer services.

I hope this eases your wait just a little bit (I know how hard it is to wait!). If I hear anything else I will let you know.

taurus82 28 November, 2012 @ 5:31 pm   143

‘But don’t most prefer game related?’
Well have the devs of those games make them instead of wasting The Studio’s time.

…and thought The Studio was all about promoting the top contemporary artists, not advertising games that already have plenty of coverage.

Voodoo341 28 November, 2012 @ 5:32 pm   144

No real point asking about CS:GO now. SCEE haven’t a clue.

waypoetic 28 November, 2012 @ 5:33 pm   145

You guys just removed the avatar, themes, backgrounds etc list didn’t ya? This new store only focuses (or offers) games and dlc. Where’s the avatars? Where’s the themes?! There’s no section for themes or wallpapers anymore! (CENSORED)

Jawad, your comments on pulling resident evil 2 from the store truly amazes me. So a publisher can put a game in the store, then sell it and receive the money and then remove it from the store. So i am 10 euros poorer and i have no game. This is basically theft.

Raydempto 28 November, 2012 @ 5:39 pm   147

Yeahhh I wish I could know more, but I really can’t afford to call PS Holland from Spain :P

If only there were a way to migrate trophies and PS+ and download histories to different countries when you move, then I could bug customer support all day. Sadly it’s impossible.

If you have any info you’d like to give me, please send me a message via PSN, or my account email (you have access to this right?) because I do not check this blog very regularly…unless you have a better way for you to contact me with any updates if you have them.

GenocideHeart 28 November, 2012 @ 5:42 pm   148

Jawad,

If someone purchased Tomba! 2, once it’s put back online they will be able to directly download it, correct? I’d like to know I haven’t been robbed of my money out of nowhere.

Jawad Ashraf 29 November, 2012 @ 9:42 am

That ought to be correct yes. If in the event problems do occur, then of course, post them here.

SuGaR_rAy_RiDeR 28 November, 2012 @ 5:46 pm   149

Hi Jawad

I haven’t commented in a long time but still read all the store updates every week.

I was just wondering when we will be getting a price drop for the vita games like the U.S. got i.e. Uncharted and Resistance? think it would be a bit unfair if we had to wait.

anyway keep up the good work, look forward to the next weeks update.

PhearStah 28 November, 2012 @ 5:47 pm   150

After my ps plus subscription ends i am never going to re- new again it is just one big massive fail, i thought we were going to get 5 games every month or am i going crazy??! Anyways i would only recommend it if you are a casual gamer if not then get ready for a whole world of dissapointment.

Sits back and waits for the ratchet n clank Q force (CENSORED)storm to happen,

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 5:52 pm   152

I do feel sorry for people having this BLOPS2 season pass issue but I am afraid you do not have a leg to stand on as the official websites small print says the following:

*Based on Season Pass suggested retail price of £34.99 and four DLC Map Packs at a suggested retail price of $14.99 each.

**Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 game required; sold separately

The key wording being “suggested retail price”…
Other key wording being “Price and release dates may vary by platform”…

Why Jawad and Co cannot point you all in the direction of this crucial small print is beyond me!?!?

Like I said I feel for the people this affects. I would be P*SSED OFF if it happened to me but all I can say is save your time and energy. You will not win.

It’s very bad practice on Sony’s side but I can guarantee they will have double checked with their legal side before pulling this little stunt.

Dark_Overlord 28 November, 2012 @ 5:53 pm   153

@146

Yes you will, they’ll just re-add it to your download list :)

Dark_Overlord 28 November, 2012 @ 5:54 pm   154

@149

But the problem is the local game stores are confirming that price for the PS3 (They even have signs up) so we do have a leg to stand on :)

@146.yes once it’s back on store just re download it.

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 5:55 pm   156

@PhearStah

5 games per month??

You do

3 PS3 games + 2 Vita games = 5 games per month…

KylieDog 28 November, 2012 @ 5:59 pm   157

@149

Black Ops II season pass being sold at retail for £35, gives £35 PSN credit…which is not enough for season pass, is false advertising.

ukcrazyguy 28 November, 2012 @ 6:03 pm   158

Jawad, sorry but it’s not good enough. You expect people to support digital downloads yet offer next to no support when things go wrong. I’d appreciate some kind of explanation why I have paid for something which I dont have access to, not just a one line fob off, at least make it downloadable for those already purchased. Seriously not good enough

Scuffy_P 28 November, 2012 @ 6:05 pm   159

Why headline the Store update with a game that’s not out for two days? Odd decision.

And please…PLEASE, will you start uploading current and relevant game trailers? Believe me, I hate using the “Microsoft” comparison, but have you visited there recently? Every current and forthcoming game for the next four to five months have at least one trailer available, usually two or three, and are updated weekly.

PSN usually floods the Store with five trailers for one game (of which a couple of those trailers have previously been available but you change the name and pretend it’s new), and then nothing for roughly a month until it happens again.

E3 is the ONLY period of the year the Store is kept relevant to the market. One poxy week a year. Not good enough. Surely you want customers to spend less time on the 360, not more.

PS:
How about getting the video preview’s back for Dynamic Themes? I bought two “blind” a few weeks ago but because they were both absolutely dreadful I refuse to take the gamble again until preview’s return. At the moment the Dynamic Themes are flooded with cheap Eastern European rubbish. What’s happening over there guys? The wheels are falling off.

CabbageBloke 28 November, 2012 @ 6:08 pm   160

£42 quid for Black Ops 2? You having a laugh? Not only do we have to wait a month later then Xbox but you charge us more for the inconvenience. Not only that, how can companies such as Activi$ion and EA justify selling a game For £70 when a physical copy is £40. What the hell are they smoking???
Oh and Jawad in reference to ZERO information regarding SCEE and its incompetence regarding it. Why dont you get its developers on here to tell us the delay

Well Sony your not getting my money for Black ops 2 no way I’m paying more then Xbox owners just cause I preferred the ps3 version.

DarthKoth 28 November, 2012 @ 6:15 pm   162

Why do you keep messing up the Dead or Alive 5 DLC, once again the bundle for the latest Round of DLC is nowhere to be seen and its even more aggravating trying to wade through the new store to find it, and while Im at it, you haven’t managed to sell me anything to do with singstar in the weeks your ad has been on my XMB, its safe to say you can take it down now.

belmont_gr 28 November, 2012 @ 6:16 pm   163

Hi Jawad,

I have a question. In my country (Greece) I have seen the Vita version of lego lord of the rings in local stores for some time now but the game is not in psn yet. When will it be available?

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 6:20 pm   164

I’m on your side.

I think the BLOPS2 season pass SCAM is a total disgrace but as I said I can guarantee that Sony will have covered their own ass(ets) before pulling this stunt.

A GAME store (I think all) are offering a 10quid top up card to anyone who bought one online at the advertised £35 price.

They said: see next page

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 6:20 pm   165

Notice; Anyone who purchased a £35 PSN Top Up from us between 13/11/12 and 23/11/12 with the intent of using it for the BLOPS 2 Season Pass will, by now, have noticed that the Pass has been put up on the PS Store @ £41.99. We apologise for the incorrect information we have given you and have been assured that such a mistake will not be likely to happen in the future. To make up for this we can offer anyone this applies to a £10 Top Up for £3, which if you do the maths covers the price difference, ie, £35+£10=£45 minus the Pass (£41.99) = £3 Left in PSN Wallet to spend on whatever you wish. Please note, this is only available to customers who we have wrongly informed and as such proof of purchase or reward card details will be required. This is a limited offer and will only be honoured for a limited time. We have taken every care to contact as many people through multiple mediums including this page, but cannot be held responsible for having invalid Mobile Numbers/E-Mails/Etc. We hope this goes some way in making up for the inconvenience caused. Regards, GAME Killie Team :)

Belmont_gr Why wait for it to come to ps store,if it’s in retail then buy it from the shop

urabus098 28 November, 2012 @ 6:24 pm   167

Where Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 for GT5 disapeared?

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 6:24 pm   168

Kudos to GAME but this also reads as:

“Sony and Activision are not going to do ANYTHING about the situation.”

I think I’m done with cod now after this season pass (CENSORED).guess I’ll try battlefield from now on.

TR-yunus 28 November, 2012 @ 6:26 pm   170

Hitman Absulation why do not Turkey Store

moriarty1975 28 November, 2012 @ 6:28 pm   171

@152

That would make sense apart from the fact the U.S store is selling the season pass for $49.99. Which is the price advertised by Activision.

Seems for the E.U store Sony has decided to add some kind of SCEE tax to the price.

Any reason why there is wrc3 dlc for vita, but the game doesn’t seem to be available?

moriarty1975 28 November, 2012 @ 6:30 pm   173

“we were told by Sony and Activision the price on launch day was £35 this ties in with the Xbox price of £32.99″

OMG has Sony turned they backs on us too that’s something (CENSORED) Microsoft would do,Jawad you sly little monkey you (talking about blops 2 season pass)

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 6:33 pm   175

@moriarty1975

Different territories, different pricing.

That’s standard practice in Sony’s world ;-).

belmont_gr 28 November, 2012 @ 6:33 pm   176

@de3bs0 I prefer digital games and major local retailers usually overprice some games.

Dark_Overlord 28 November, 2012 @ 6:37 pm   177

@172

Exactly, Acti and Sony stated that price to trick people, dirty trick. Shame you can’t refund points. If the price doesn’t change then they can all go **** themselves, as myself and many others will refuse to purchase it.

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 6:38 pm   178

@moriarty1975

Again that is just Activisions “suggested retail price”

Sony still have the law on their side to do a price hike.

I know it’s wrong and disgusting practice as it has made loads of retailers look like idiots and gamers out of pocket while Sony sit back and cream in the extra cash.

It’s wrong on so many levels but not illeagal.

They are covered by the small print.

Dark_Overlord 28 November, 2012 @ 6:40 pm   179

@178

Then why not adjust the price on the official website? Oh yeah, because they’d prefer to trick people out of their cash.

@belmont,ok fair do’s,some people prefer digital over retail,I prefer retail over digital.

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 6:45 pm   181

@Dark_Overlord

I know, I agree with all of you.

Sony have pulled a VERY low stunt with the BLOPS2 season pass all I am saying is they will not alter the price however much people complain.

They do not care as long as they are getting the extra cash.

That is just how Sony like to operate. Sly and underhanded.

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 6:48 pm   182

@de3bs0

Retail FTW ;-)

good exercise standing up to swap discs :-D

residentSteve 28 November, 2012 @ 6:51 pm   183

Where is r&c can’t see it on the store.

there are still issues with items not appearing in the store or in their appropriate genre (neither Legasista or Realms of Ancient War were in the rpg section (nice that Rainbow Moon was finally included). There are more than just 12 games in the store that are rpg.

and if there are only 12 – get more please

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 6:59 pm   185

@residentSteve

It’s not out till the 30th (Friday) ;-)

belmont_gr 28 November, 2012 @ 7:02 pm   186

@de3bs0, @TINTINTB303

Digital all the way my friends! I have a lot of games always with me with my Vita or PSP wihout carrying anything else! :-)

assassin2k 28 November, 2012 @ 7:03 pm   187

@Jawed – my question got missed. Wrc 3 vita dlc is not listed but on facebook the official page says it’s out today. Any ideas?? Thanks.

Jawad Ashraf 29 November, 2012 @ 9:40 am

I’ll look into it – from the info I had it was not mentioned as releasing this week.

darthMUMPTY 28 November, 2012 @ 7:09 pm   188

Well…..usual rubbish update. ( money returns to wallet) got to love the official replies from jawad….should be a politician as you have mastered the art of saying a lot but actually saying nothing. it would appear it is always someone elses fault……or did a big boy do it and run away……..lol

@belmont,I hope you have fast Internet cause when your HDD brakes,you gonna have to re download all your games again :) so re download all your games or open case insert game play

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 7:15 pm   190

@belmont_gr

If we are taking Vita then having all your games on memory card does have its merits for sure (not swapping Vita cards) but I just prefer to have my games on Vita card or Bluray.

On Vita I like to save the expensive memory space for download only games etc. Even if you buy a big memory card and buy big titles on Vita card the memory card fills up FAST!!

Hey each to their own though.

The old saying:

“The world would be a boring place if we were all the same”

jumps to mind at this point ;-)

TINTINTB303 28 November, 2012 @ 7:16 pm   191

@de3bso

Haha, good point :-D

Retail FTW ohh Belmont how long did you have to wait till you actually got your digital games,I bet it was like 4 days after the retail version haha:)

Phant0mIsMe 28 November, 2012 @ 7:20 pm   193

Cannot find the following
Sound Shapes (Cross-Buy)

Drum Kits Sound Pack
Acoustic Sound Pack
8-Bit Sound Pack
Curved Terrain Pack (Free)

Tried searching as well but it is not on the store

Dead or Alive – Game file missing!

Hi all, I just bought DOA5 on PSN Europe, it was a special deal inclusing the Round 3 customes for free. Total price was €59,95, same as the price for the retail game.

When I downloaded it, it only downloaded 3 costume pack files. The Round 3 file and 2 other smaller costume files. It seems like they forgot to include the game itself!!

The game should be around 6.5 gig. Ofcourse I tried to download it again, but the download only includes the costume packs, not the game itself.

The description really says ‘Complete game plus costume pack 3 for free’ and ofcourse the price of 60 euro is the price for the full game.

I can’t find any other post about this problem.. Can anybody help me with this?

Cheers,
Andre

THC_steve_0 28 November, 2012 @ 7:27 pm   195

ive got ongoing issues with the people who answer sonys phones, i called about 2 months ago about the play tv chat update not working propperly and was told i would be contacted in 10 working days lmao, that i spoke to a supervisor about 2 days ago only to be told i cant have a refund despite the update not working the guy said that the sale of goods act doesnt apply to psn content lmao i swear their customer service is a phone box with a sign saying “answer and pretend to know stuff” i had the file system coruupt message also and when i enquired about this i was told “its a massive hardware failure and i need to format or replace my hdd” to which i replied could i not just restore the file system? my reply was “umm yea that could work” im sick of the false advertisements that sony keep sending out ps+ is a waste of money nothing is as it was “sold” to me and as for the non existant support well im glad i know how to use an oven and a heatgun cause i would not trust these clowns with my empty box let alone my investment!

THC_steve_0 28 November, 2012 @ 7:31 pm   196

my last post is awating moderation, so i have a screen shot of it incase its edited if anyone wants to see add me on psn thats a zero at the end of my tag

Phant0lmsme,have you tried typing in the game then underneath it will have all add on for that game.

belmont_gr 28 November, 2012 @ 7:31 pm   198

@de3bs0 Point noted, I always back up my digital content. Greece misses more serious stuff, there is no real fast internet. My connection is 10mps.

It is Greece we are talking about, local retailers don’t work as good as in other countries with many titles delayed or not released at all. For example we don’t have Ghostlight games sold in Greece except some little quantities that some local shops buy and resell.

So for Persona 2 or Legend of Heroes digital was the only option. Some games get released one or two weeks after UK.

@TINTINTB303
I don’t buy that many games and I delete the ones I beat. However recently with day one digital ps3 releases I prefer the psn versions.

Dead or Alive problem

Just posted this somewhere else, maybe this is a better place – the DOA5 version with Round 3 pack only includes the costume files, not the game itself! Bought it for €59,95 and downloaded it. Total download of this pack is 230mb while the game itself 6,5gig. Double-checked it, I’m quite sure they really forgot to include the gamefile itself :(

Woops, sorry for the double posts!

Good to see the “New This Week” view re-instated :)

Argos,Xbox 360 £160 kinect with 2 games,just thought you’d like to know ;)

Not exactly much new this week. The sales are pretty pointless for us who has been PS+ members for a while. Most of them have been given away for free to the more loyal PS+ members already.

AlucardDHK 28 November, 2012 @ 8:04 pm   205

Any news on when the Youtube app and Playstation Mobile will be available on other countries, like Portugal?

Er, so what happened to the Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 GT5 DLC ?

Notice it’s removed from the blog and despite a couple of comments, no explanation has been offered.

Alan2112 28 November, 2012 @ 8:11 pm   207

Resident Evil 2 was removed from store because 1 guy couldn’t change the disc, he didn’t know about the keeping your finger on the touch screen for extra options.This was the first week Vita had PS1 games.People who still have the game on their Vita have reported that it works fine.At the very least people who have paid for it should be allowed to download it through their download list.

Aerhymnos 28 November, 2012 @ 8:14 pm   208

Hi, I will have just one question. When the avatars of Disgaea, Hyperdimension Neptunia and Mugen Souls will be available in Belgium? It has been several days that they are available in France but still nothing on the Belgian store ….. Thank you in advance.

Jamesyp00 28 November, 2012 @ 8:18 pm   209

Any chance of the Mass Effect games getting a discount in preparation for the first one coming to PS3? I do like having my games digitally, so it would be great to have them on my HDD.

Jawad Ashraf 29 November, 2012 @ 9:27 am

There may (I stress!) be something but don’t hold your breath. We’ll see what we can work out.

Voodoo341 28 November, 2012 @ 8:37 pm   210

In the store SCEE have listed Jet Set Radio Trial and Unlock for the PS3 as free. Right beside it they have listed the Unlock for £4.24!

lol

It’s nothing short of dishonest advertising.

Springylist 28 November, 2012 @ 8:47 pm   211

Hi Jawad any news on legend of dragoon yet also could you please find out why the psone classic theme hospital isnt compatible with vita

Voodoo341 28 November, 2012 @ 8:59 pm   212

Sonys definition of a discount;

F1 Race Stars PSN – £35.99 : Amazon – £27 (8.99)
Saints Row 3rd FP PSN – £33.99 : Amazon – £29 (4.99)
Tekken TT 2 PSN – £31.99 : Tesco.com – £23 (8.99)
Dirt Showdown 2 PSN – £44.99 : Argos – £27 (17.99!!!!)
Sorcery – £12.59 : Amazon – £10 (2.59)

Total savings avoiding SCEE rip off sale prices – £43.55.. save more than the PS+ sub cost avoiding the SCEE PS+ ‘Sale’ price on just five games!

Dishonest, cheating, rip off.

bennyrafal 28 November, 2012 @ 9:11 pm   213

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Ultimate Edition – missing

SoundShapes DLCs – missing
We are few long hours after normal update (22:10) so… are those things lost?

ALSO search option in new store is chaotic – week ago it would let me write XCOM and search for it, now i can write X and there is no C to choose – what is going on with this thing?

Making moderators of new content out of your customers is not nice and may cause ppl get angry.

Now good things: “New this week” and “New this month” categories are cool.

Another thing can we get LA Noire Season Pass discount?

doublea88 28 November, 2012 @ 9:11 pm   214

Something needs to be done about the Rocksmith song prices, they’re a disgrace. Quite a few songs i want in this update but there’s no way i’m paying that much! I hope most fellow Rocksmith fans are voting with their wallets until the prices drop too

Farhad_Khan_ 28 November, 2012 @ 11:22 pm   215

say I have playstation plus for 3 years, what would happen when ps4 comes out or ps3 servers go down? Refund or will ps plus on ps4 aswell?

Ryusennin 28 November, 2012 @ 11:25 pm   216

Omega 15 euros, is this a bad joke?

NightRanma 29 November, 2012 @ 12:10 am   217

I can’t get the turkey head costume for Littlebigplanet Vita. On PS3 it says it’s unavailable. I “can’t purchase this item because I don’t own this item” =\

Any word on getting Tomba working on Vita yet? Or getting Retro City Rampage AT ALL?

Oh, Jet Set Radio discount is PS3 only? Why? If American PS+ users can get the game for free, how is it that we can’t even get a discount on it?

NightRanma 29 November, 2012 @ 12:18 am   218

Also can somebody get on to Sega about getting Phantasy Star Portable 2 back up on the PSN store and working on Vita? :(

JAWAD, if you change a blog post, please state that it is changed, explain what has changed and why. I have been looking for a good 15 minuted for the free GT5 DLC but coudn’t find it (not uncommen on this store). When I went to the blog it was gone!
Listen, I’m trying to get of morfine and replace it with another painkiller, it’s hell, so please don’t confuse me more.

Jawad Ashraf 29 November, 2012 @ 9:34 am

The DLC is out today, however!

Is there a European release date for ragnarok odyssey yet and a possible price for it?

moriarty1975 29 November, 2012 @ 3:10 am   221

@ TINTINTB303

I get the whole “small print” thing but what i want to know is :

Why ;

Xbox users get the season pass cheaper?

U.S PS3 users get it cheaper than European PS3 users?

Sony can’t comment on the pricing?

Activision are looking into the European pricing? If it’s correct then what have they to look into?

socialjeebus 29 November, 2012 @ 3:11 am   222

SCEE is a mess but it’s only a reflection of Sony on the whole. It’s little wonder why Sony’s shares are now rated as junk by many analysts.

For me the biggest issues are the missing and/or delayed content (CS: Go, Retro City Rampage, the second sale that was supposed to happen last week but was quickly forgotten, Dyad, Skyrim DLC – not Sony’s fault but there you go) the frequent “mispricing” errors (BO2 Pass, last months Halloween sale Dead Rising 2 OTR starting out at 5.50 then being increased in price when SCEE realised then lying that it was never offered at that price) and not just allowing but promoting the worst abuse of exchange rates I think I’ve seen from a global company, in what world does 1 US dollar equal 1 pound or 1 euro (or any other the other awful conversion rates).

For those who say Sony don’t set the prices, perhaps they don’t but then they don’t need to spam the PSN store advertising these rip-offs either.

socialjeebus 29 November, 2012 @ 3:11 am   223

Then there’s the Singstar farce, if you ever needed confirmation of how stupid Sony can be it’s Singstar.

The sad thing for us SCEE customers is that Sony sees us as merely guinea pigs for all important US customers. SCEA would have seen the vitriolic response to the Signstar XMB malware and realised the average customer would have at least wanted a choice after shelling out several hundred bucks on the console.

socialjeebus 29 November, 2012 @ 3:11 am   224

Forgetting that the EU is a bigger single market than the US and accounts for a bigger share of PS3 customers but why the heck not give EU customers the same option as US customers after what’s been more than a month now? Surely anybody who would have been tempted by the adware icon on the XMB would have taken advantage by now, whilst the rest of us have to put-up with the monstrosity of the icon/wallpaper tag-team.

socialjeebus 29 November, 2012 @ 3:14 am   225

As for the PSN pricing debacle, our best hope is is a price-fixing investigation by the EU into the practices of EA, Ubisoft, et al and any potential collusion with SCEE to unjustifiably charge SCEE customers more than their US counterparts. It’s damning that SCEE simply says “we don’t set the prices” whilst never asking an EA or Ubisoft rep to come on and answer these questions themselves. There is a precedent after all:

This and the decision regarding the legality resale of digital licenses (still no official word on this from Sony – now there’s a surprise though admittedly the timing of PS+ and the subsequent pushing of this subscription model was pretty convenient) will hopefully mean we can enjoy a better service and better experience all-round in the not too distant future.

socialjeebus 29 November, 2012 @ 3:14 am   226

Sorry for the multi-post (and double middle post) – blame the character limit!

Mougurijin 29 November, 2012 @ 4:07 am   227

Just posting my dismay at no Guilty Gear XX ACP on EU PSN in November… (not necessarily Sony’s fault, but who knows?)
Could have got it a month ago on XBLA in the UK, or on PSN – if, like quite a number of other people, I had given up on the chances of the EU store getting the game within a respectable time frame, and got it off the JP store…

It wouldn’t look so bad if the Japanese PS3 game didn’t have English text, or if the game wasn’t in this region already on Xbox, or if the game wasn’t a digital download but only on physical media with publisher issues causing the delay.

So North America PSN are getting it this coming week (4th Dec)? And EU PSN still have no idea when it’ll be released?

Considering the circumstances, it would be nice to get a simple reason why from somebody somewhere sometime soon.
At the moment we just have to assume either the developer company, or Sony, or somebody in the middle – someone is doing a pretty lousy job of getting this released.
But none of these people will give us any hint who/what is causing the delay, so it just seems like all of them right now…

SingStar Icon is still there. Still not buying…

ScouseJeebus 29 November, 2012 @ 7:46 am   229

Wow, 2 parts of my 3 part post get moderated and deleted but the double post doesn’t?

Mmm… Ratchet & Clank: QForce sounds tempting, but… you know… Singstar icon is blocking my way.

THE_FORCE 29 November, 2012 @ 8:10 am   231

Surprise surprise. Loads of posts that contain nothing but whinging from the kids. It’s like the forums but on a grander scale.

I’m sorry but people have a good right to complain on here,and it’s the only way Sony sorts it out.how are you finding the ps store works great doesn’t it,or the black ops 2 season pass it’s darn too expensive or how do you like the two posers on your XMB irritating isn’t it.

Hi

Can you please make Hyperdimension Neptunia and Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 avatars available for purchase at the store?

They are available at the US store.

We want them, please.

Please please please please…

THE_FORCE 29 November, 2012 @ 9:23 am   234

I like the new store, I don’t like FPS’, and I don’t notice the Singstar icon – my PS3 boots up to my custom background just as it always has.

So erm, yea – no complaints from me. ;)

Well other people has and if there not happy,it’s nothing to do with you then

THE_FORCE 29 November, 2012 @ 9:29 am   236

Can’t please everyone all of the time!

there is a problem with the gt5 dlc. as ive got it but was empty when it wanted to download. it isnt in servics list eather.

so i think the dlc is broken.

Dr-abdulelah 29 November, 2012 @ 9:55 am   238

hello Jawad
what happen to playstation allstars battle royale vita version
i have same problem with Raydempto
any news

Jawad, it would be nice if you give some real answers to these 2 posts:

I hope you will answer this.

Treading in blops 2,anyone know any good FPS with free dlc or not overpriced maps,borderlands 2 looks quite good as well.

FiVe-SeVeN-01 29 November, 2012 @ 11:06 am   241

It’s been really quiet about the way overdue Skyrim DLC, lately… I’d like some more feedback on this issue. 3 DLC packs have already been released on other platforms, while PS3 users are only getting some unconfirmed rumours… Any news?

I think everyone sick of asking about skyrim people’s just give up on it,as the only answer from Jawad we get is sorry no comment,already threaded skyrim in.

supersmith2500 29 November, 2012 @ 11:18 am   243

Morning Jawad, I just noticed that some DLC for few games can’t be purchased (eg: Alisa’s swap costume for STxT and MGS Snake costume for LBP), any chance you can get the store team to look into this annoying issue please? Thanks.

@ocelot07:
It’s not that far and it will come next week. SEGA is never late with their releases anyways.

Taking resident evil 2 off the vita store.cause one person couldn’t swap to disc 2,how stupid do you think people are Jawad.

Surly if the person read the description on ps store he’d know to hold your finger on ps vitas screen silly person now other people have to suffer because the stupid bugger couldn’t swap to disc 2.

TINTINTB303 29 November, 2012 @ 12:12 pm   246

Just been told that tomorrow morning Watchdog Daily (11am Friday 30th) are running a piece on COD BLOPS2.

Not sure exactly what they are looking at but I am pretty sure it’ll make for interesting viewing ;-)

spagetti69 29 November, 2012 @ 12:27 pm   247

@243.
Nice, I like a bit of scandal in the morning with my tea and biscuits.
Added bonus Wii U arrives too. Happy days.

Voodoo341 29 November, 2012 @ 12:34 pm   248

Good to see SCEE getting some bad PR on national TV on the run up to Christmas. They’ve done nothing to improve this year at all.

My comments waiting moderation,why is bugger a strong enough swear word,Jawad can I check to see if your swear box is fixed yet

SCEE on watchdog that’s cool, I’ll be sure to tune in at 11am.bet Sony’s [DELETED] them selfs haha. :)

But would’nt SCEE just give watchdog a few free games and 30 days free plus and 30 music unlimited to keep quieted.like they did with us when we got hacked.

TINTINTB303 29 November, 2012 @ 1:19 pm   252

LOL @ spagetti69 & de3bs0 :-D

Like I said before. All I know is it’s a story/expose on BLOPS2.

What exactly they are looking into?? I don’t know.

Your guess is as good as mine ;-)

TINTINTB303 29 November, 2012 @ 1:24 pm   253

@spagetti69

You picking up a WiiU on release day then?!?

I’m keeping a wide berth between me and any game related shop tomorrow.

It’s going to be insanely busy!!!

Shame as I was thinking of picking up Far Cry 3. I might wait till Saturday. Got a horrible feeling that the shops are going to be just as busy over the whole weekend though…

Hmm, Shopto.net it is then ;-)

TINTINTB303 29 November, 2012 @ 1:32 pm   254

Oh come on!!

“Your comment is awaiting moderation”

I talk about the WiiU, busy shops and where to get Far Cry 3 from.

PLEASE one day can we have a member of the moderation team come on the blog and explain how the process works?!?

Why are certain things deleted?

Why perfectly harmless comments get pulled off for moderation.

Just a blog post going through the whole moderation process really.

If you did this this then people may understand why (annoyingly and for no apparent reason) your comments get pulled for modding or deleted all together.

Carmanen 29 November, 2012 @ 1:50 pm   255

The issues regarding Vita version of PS All-Stars BR are still not resolved. Game is still absent and doesn’t show on PS Store (at least in Finnish store). I hope that it gets fixed sooner than later (later being next week). No offense but EU PS Store is a mess as of now.

s8109csa_hun 29 November, 2012 @ 2:01 pm   256

Dear Jawad,

I was hoping that the hungarian PS Store will be updated with some PSP content which is available for UK PS store.
May I ask You to ask around about the situation?
My wanted list: GOW series, Pursuit Force series, Valkyria Chronicles II.
By the way it’s also an option if Sony makes available the multiple accounts on PS Vita :-)

Thanks in advance.

spagetti69 29 November, 2012 @ 2:02 pm   257

@ TinTin. Sainsburys entertainment mate delivery tomorrow.

Bassmonkey_Mike 29 November, 2012 @ 2:04 pm   258

Can we have our Sine Mora refunds please?? It`s been over a week…how long does it take seriously? If we owed you money you`d have the debt collectors letter through our door by now? Pretty please??? With cherries?? Sprinkles??? xxx

i like this blog now, its the best place to actually see what the hell is on the store as its such a mess now and i can never find anything plus the season pass in game dlc dont work u have to dl from store not in game as game says as it takes u to a blue box empty screen page for the game, plus the cod blops 2 season pass is way overpriced to what activision say at £34.99 NOT £41.99 as it is on store. NO MORE SEASON PASSES for me as they dont ties up in game eg. Borderlandas 2/Darksiders 2 and the overpriced COD season pass…on the actual store, and navigation of the store is a MESS UP IS A JOKE…

supersmith2500 29 November, 2012 @ 2:36 pm   260

You know, I may like the new Store but it kinda looks like a mess and looks really unorganised, still kinda annoyed with some DLC being unavilable, and in speaking for Trial and Unlock, where can I find the prices for the unlock keys for those games?

a7md1990 29 November, 2012 @ 2:42 pm   261

Any updates on my Al-Stars PS3 Pre Order bonus Jawad? (ahe alternate costumes inability to download). I’m still waiting for your reply.

Thanx

Still can’t download the costume pack for PS All Stars! It keeps telling me I can’t buy it because I don’t own it?! Doesn’t make any sense to me at all. The sooner this is fixed, the better.D:<

I hope Sony get (CENSORED) hammered off watchdog and people get to know the truth about what really goes on at SCEE.too bad it’s near Xmas as well as I’m sure lots of parents have brought there kids ps3′s,so day after Boxing Day everyone swaps ps3′s for Xbox 360′s haha.

Catkiller1 29 November, 2012 @ 3:22 pm   264

Strange how SCEE are charging us £41.99 for the Black Ops 2 Season Pass, when it’s still £32 on XBOX within the EU & $49.99 within the US!

Hopefully this will be rectified before the first DLC Drop!

darkhorus15 29 November, 2012 @ 3:33 pm   265

So glad to hear that Spyro is coming before 2013 after all! Well, so far that is…

Thanks Jawad :)

Posted on 29 November, 2012 at 9:41 am by Jawad Ashraf
Are you still experiencing issues with this one?

Yes, still have the problem with the DOA5 download. It only downloads the Round 3 outfits, not the 6.5 game file itself.
Can you contact someone to fix this please? Costed me 60 euro..

You could have avoided this Jawad,if you only tell us why ps3 black ops 2 is so expensive on ps3,yet on Xbox it’s £32.you know for £42 I would want all dlc maps now.

@Jadaw, I just noticed Sony ‘kind of’ fixed the problem. The download size for Dead or Alive 5 + costume pack is now 5.8 gig.

BUT!

It charges me €59,95 again! So yesterday I bought it for 60 euro, now they fixed the error and PSN doesn’t know that I already bought it.

I don´t want to risk buying it again and just hope that PSN will refund me the 60,- I paid for the defect version.

What should I do? And I just want to say that the one responsible for this is.. well, I’m not happy with him. This is a really stupid mistake, causing problems for everyone who bought DOA5 yesterday or today.

Sarto_XIII 29 November, 2012 @ 6:14 pm   269

I hope Castlevania sotn is going to be released soon!

Shadowdragoon 29 November, 2012 @ 6:31 pm   270

Cant you guys play nice whis NIS and get the games and DLC here? or atleast let UK accounts gift those games to us in the not avavible countries?

Is the NIS not getting to release DLC in Scandinavia still secret?
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..

Or is it that the SCEE is stupid enough to demand native language descriptions on dlc when most countries in EU have a rather good grasp of english.

Next point, when will the following PSP games be avavible on the Store? The ones whit (VITA) is not vita compatible.
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Invizimals
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Not Vita Compatible)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Third:
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN?

Phant0mIsMe 29 November, 2012 @ 8:26 pm   271

197 yes I did and there is no DLC. I’ll try again if you say it is there

PoisonbloodeD_09 29 November, 2012 @ 11:25 pm   272

Does anyone know where if warhammer spacemarines ultimate C.E. is available the dutch ps store ? Because I can’t find it and do people still play this game ? It looks fun to play. Thank you

Why is Microsoft advertising black ops 2 says pre order now to get nuke town 2025,I would Microsoft but already bought the game it’s a bit late now,silly stupid Microsoft,they might as well say buy blops 2 season pass on Xbox live as its cheeper the ps stores,CENSORED Microsoft makes me sick i wanna scratch out bill gates eyes and make him eat them.

spagetti69 30 November, 2012 @ 8:00 am   274

@Shadowdragoon.

I know Valkeria Chronicles 2 is vita compatible. Unfortunately it’s only available Via a PS3, for some strange reason Sony doesn’t seem to want revenue from vita owners.
Anyway it’s stated in the PS3 PSN store as Vita compatible.

Ratchet n clank Q force day,mmm retail or digital version,decisions,decisions.

@de3bs0, given SCEE’s current record on downloads, do you really want to risk a digital copy? And if you’re after a new FPS, Borderlands 2 is awesome, Bulletstorm and Singularity are both worth a look too and you could probably trade in BLOPS for both of them and STILL have money to spare :)

Looks like my daughter’s going to be missing CBeebies at 11 this morning then…

@tycho2,yeah your right retail version it is then,get borderlands 2 as well thanks :) got sky+ set on record for watchdog,Sony’s gonna get there arse spanked.

TINTINTB303 30 November, 2012 @ 9:54 am   279

@EVERYONE

Remember all I heard is that the piece (on Watchdog) is about BLOPS2.

Sony were not mentioned….. yet ;-)

So don’t lay into me “if” Sony aren’t mentioned.

@Spaggetti69 Did you get your special delivery today?!? :-D

@SuperSmith2500 I could be wrong here matey but don’t the “Trial & Unlock” (or whatever they are called) have the unlock key sort of built into the trial?
So you go to the menu of the trial (in game) and there is an “unlock full game” option.
It usually takes you to a part of the store you cannot see unless you have taken this route via the in game unlock.
This is why you don’t see the unlock keys when just browsing the store.

Hope that makes sense ;-)

spagetti69 30 November, 2012 @ 11:00 am   280

@TinTin.

Got me Rich tea biscuits at the ready and tuning into watchdog.
Parcel expected between 11:45 12:45. Via DPD.

spagetti69 30 November, 2012 @ 11:06 am   281

Update. It’s about the pulling of Nuketown from the online playlist.
Sounds like there up for some Videogame scandal though. If anyone wants to take up the PSN pricing challenge.
Play Halo myself tbh.

Nothing about Sony’s pricing, but nice to see things like DLC issues starting to be taken seriously by people like Watchdog. On a side note, I’m sure the music in the article after it was the same as the Joe Danger menu music :)

TINTINTB303 30 November, 2012 @ 12:03 pm   283

Lol.

I had it SKY plused.

Just checked the music and you’re right. That’s 100% the music from Joe Danger :-D

Good spot ;-)

SCEE There been very quiet today wonder why,no comments from Jawad.

FalleN-AnJeL 30 November, 2012 @ 1:51 pm   285

Again the UK store has update problem! till when we have to suffer? where is the Ratchet!?

morsmelk 30 November, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   286

I’m missing the buy button on PS Allstars on my vita, on my PS3 it just tells me to choose the version and when i choose Full Game it doesn’t charge me.
When i transfer that version with the online pass onto my vita it tells me that I’m running a trial version, “please download the full game”.

ratchet n clank Q force just buy it from retail,see I told people there would be a mess up on ratchet n clank today.thats why I bought it from the shop cause I knew there would be.

DragoOwner 30 November, 2012 @ 5:55 pm   288

Hello
I have an question about batman arkham city
what price ?
and how many days it takes ?

psychox2008 1 December, 2012 @ 4:22 am   289

is it just me that think the new store is horribel to browse?
was way easyer find things in the old one. this layout is just terribel.
A-Z sorting dosent work, wrong label on videos(assassin creed embers a movie, you classed it as a game)
Search for example deadspace you get the game but apperently ther no addons for it, so you have to browse every addon to even find them.
alot of things shows up as Unavailable.
Assassin Creed 2 looks like it free for PS+ but its only the trial so that missleading, same with prototype/trine2 demo its game trial but shows as purchased untill go on it only to then see buy full game
and lookingfor PSN games why couldnt neogeo be a own section like was on old PSN store. should have own section aswell as fullgame and indy/digigal seperated. yes can use the action/puzzle/strategy sorter but if want to only look at smaller digital games should be easyerthen browse everything.

@psychox2008,your not alone,many people think the new store sucks,the search is terrible why not make it USB keyboard compatible,or scrap the new store completely and give us the old one back there was nothing wrong with it,I’m sure they will be a million updates for the store to make it better but till then I don’t use it that much,pointless downloading anything cause nothing works and we have to wait days for it to get fixed.

Well got me ratchet n clank Q force and just have to say its brilliant,treaded in blops 2 and got borderlands 2 and bulletstrom as well,playing borderlands 2 now it’s better then blops 2.im siren level 3.

supersmith2500 1 December, 2012 @ 12:39 pm   292

Far Cry 3 £60? Ubi-Soft being greedy I persume?

Panos_GRE 2 December, 2012 @ 1:59 pm   293

Hi,
Any word on the free WRC 3 Ps Vita tracks DLC?
I can’t find it in the EU/GR store.
Thanks