Posted 1:00pm

PlayStation Plus: Your December content

BatmanArkhamCity_Screen_076_PVWIMG

Hello everyone! It’s that time of year again when snows starts to cover the ground; fairy lights and mince pies take over the world and everyone is a little bit merrier! So, what better way to get in the mood than by divulging the latest PlayStation Plus content coming your way throughout December?

I hope you’re excited as we are about the content line-up for this month, as we bring you a critically-acclaimed AAA blockbuster, an epic sci-fi shooter and a phenomenal puzzle platformer – and that’s just the PS3 content!

So, let’s kick off with a big one. We’re very happy to announce that from 5th December we’ll be offering the stunning Batman: Arkham City as your headline title for the next four weeks!

Delivering a genuinely authentic Batman experience that takes you deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham City, critics universally agreed that this is a shining example of what a superhero game should be. I don’t think it needs much more of an introduction – just play it and find out for yourself.

Also out on 5th December, we are pleased to announce that we have secured the beautifully designed LIMBO from the hugely talented Danish developer Playdead. This wonderfully eerie platformer takes you on a challenging journey through hostile environments, overcoming a series of physical puzzles and deadly traps in an effort to learn the fate of your sister.

It’s one of the most critically-acclaimed downloadable games ever and packs a real emotional punch – check it out as soon as you can.

To round off your PS3 content for December we have secured Vanquish, the stunning third person shooter from developer Platinum Games and publisher SEGA. Directed by Shinji Mikami – the creator of the Resident Evil series – it’s a sci-fi shooter that sees you take on the role of Sam, a government agent kitted out with a futuristic battlesuit. Fast, fun, fluid and utterly frenetic, if you’re after a rush of pure gaming, Vanquish is the game for you.

Vanquish_sc030_PVWIMG

And that brings me onto the next section of my update – your upcoming PS Vita content. From 19th December your headline title will be the latest version of a classic franchise: Mortal Kombat (not available in AU). Developed at series creator Ed Boon’s NetherRealm Studios, critics agreed it was a stunning return to form and one of the finest brawlers in recent years. A gritty, gruesome treat lies in wait!

Your second piece of PS Vita content, launching on 21st December, is beautiful puzzle platformer Knytt Underground – the exciting follow-up to indie hit Knytt Stories. Boasting over 1,800 rooms to explore and multiple story-driven quests to complete, this one should keep you occupied well into 2013.

I guess that’s it folks! Look out for an update just before Christmas on your January content, but until then enjoy the December offerings.

Actually, hold on! I almost forgot we have a little extra surprise coming your way!

We’ve been working hard with publisher Ripstone to bring Knytt Underground to the PS Vita Plus service for a while now, but because we’re feeling in the Christmas mood we’ve also arranged to bring you the game on PS3 too, through our PlayStation Plus Presents line. Like the PS Vita version, it will be available from 21st December and will support Cross Buy so you can make the most of your extra 1GB storage and play at home and on the move!

But that’s not all! As we believe Christmas really is a time for giving, as of 12th December we will also be bringing you Big Sky Infinity, a stunning shoot ‘em up from the development teams at VooFoo Studios and Boss Baddie. Like Knytt, this title also supports Cross Buy so you can enjoy it on both PS3 and PS Vita.

We’ll have developer Blog posts soon looking at both Knytt Underground and Big Sky Infinity in greater detail – stay tuned.

As usual, you can also expect exclusive PS Plus discounts on lots of titles, including the phenomenal Rayman Origins. We’ll update you on these offers in the weekly Store posts.

If you are not currently a Plus member, visit our PlayStation Plus  site to find out more about the service. Here you’ll learn all you need to know about the Instant Game Collection, which gives members access to at least 14 games at any one time, and over 65 games across the course of a 12 month subscription – all for a one-off payment of just £39.99.

I think that really is it this time, so I am signing off for now! Enjoy your games!

PlayStation Plus December content:

• 5th December: Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
  • 5th December: LIMBO (PS3)
  • 5th December: Vanquish (PS3)
  • 12th December: Big Sky Infinity (PS Vita and PS3)
  • 19th December: Mortal Kombat (PS Vita) – not available in AU
  • 21st December: Knytt Underground (PS Vita and PS3)
  • Additional offers and savings TBC

Titles removed from IGC:

• 5th December: Crysis 2 (PS3)
  • 5th December: Scott Pilgrim vs The World (PS3)
  • 5th December: Double Dragon Neon (PS3)
  • 19th December: Chronovolt (PS Vita)
  • 21st December: Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PS Vita)

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

323 Comments 32 Author replies
Show oldest first

Limbo and Batman, yeah!

Flipside666 28 November, 2012 @ 1:05 pm   2

sweet, last month nothing interested me, but this month batman, limbo, Big Sky and Knytt Underground are great titles to get, thank you !!!!

HELL YES.

Been on the fence about buying Limbo, about to get stuck into Arkham Asylum, this will feed my hunger nicely. Thanks!

Excellent choices (too bad I already have Batman AC and Vanquish)!

turbogeek421 28 November, 2012 @ 1:06 pm   5

I think “Wow!” is the correct response to that! And that’s just off Batman: Arkham City!

Great line up on both PS3 and Vita.

Looking forward to playing Vanquish as I never got round to it, and it will be good fun playing through LIMBO again, an enjoyable experience even if it was very much style over substance.

Natscookie 28 November, 2012 @ 1:06 pm   7

Vanquish for me, I suppose…

almighty-slayer 28 November, 2012 @ 1:07 pm   8

Fantastic update. Nice work dudes. Look forward to Knytt

caomhanach 28 November, 2012 @ 1:08 pm   9

Stunning line-up for December. Already have Arkham City and Vanquish, bot both come highly recommended. Can’t wait to give Limbo a try, also looking forward to Mortal Kombat.

Unicronic 28 November, 2012 @ 1:08 pm   10

Wow awesome lineup. It is a shame that I have the first 3 releases on the list but after that all new games.

CreditDue 28 November, 2012 @ 1:08 pm   11

will there be any Arkham City DLC discounts to accompany the game

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 1:24 pm

We do not have anything planned at the moment but leave it with me and we will try and arrange some discounts with the publisher, can’t promise anything though! :)

Jamesyp00 28 November, 2012 @ 1:08 pm   12

Amazing titles added, again people (like me) already own half of them and what not, but getting to access them online for the PS+ price is brilliant.

planeet32 28 November, 2012 @ 1:08 pm   13

Once again: great value! Good work guys. Just 1 question, am I able to play games received through PS plus (I downloaded chronovolt for instance and am still a ps+ member) for the Vita after it was removed from the IGC? I still need to finish that game…

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 1:26 pm

Yes make sure that you download it while it is part of the IGC and you can continue to play it. It will only not be available to you if do not continue with your subscription to Plus but with so much great content and much more planned why would you want to do that!!!! :)

Sweet. Already have Arkham City, but excited about Limbo.

Carnivius_Prime 28 November, 2012 @ 1:08 pm   15

Ugh.
No thanks. Arkham City came with my PS3 Slim last year and I sold that game soon after. I gave it a good go but it’s just too tedious and I actually like Batman (reading or watching, but turns out I find ‘being’ Batman remarkably dull). Mortal Kombat has never been good. Limbo’s not much fun either and Knytt is one of the most pointless and overrated games to come out of the indie scene.

Pretty disappointed with this lot. Sorry. Vanquish might be worth a few goes and I don’t know what that shooter’s like to play but other than that I’ll pass.

Excellent!! Can’t wait for this!!

ShogunDarius 28 November, 2012 @ 1:09 pm   17

great list, shame no Jet Set like the US got earlier, I wish sony could just do equality between regions like MS can.

DarkManipulative 28 November, 2012 @ 1:09 pm   18

I need to stop buying games and just have Plus games. Recently bought Arkham City, Vanquish and got Mortal Kombat in a bundle with my Vita. I might just DL them and trade in the boxed versions for a tin of beans or whatever they give you for used games these days.

I’ll check out Limbo but I’m not too fussed about Knytt Underground and Big Sky Infinity.

I don’t get why every PS3 / PS Vita owner doesn’t have Plus? The value is astounding.

crackalakaling 28 November, 2012 @ 1:10 pm   19

Good update, but not for me, Got batman, played vanquish, and not really interested in limbo, still might give it a try. Any chance for some plus discount on arkham city dlc?

I have none of those, I think for the very time at all. So I can rate this content nothing but brilliant! :P

NavySeal74 28 November, 2012 @ 1:11 pm   21

any chance we can get some new game trials,
and silent hill avatars and themes usa have had these for ages now.

also bring back the old store new one sucks big time.
hate using it.

blackmamba707 28 November, 2012 @ 1:11 pm   22

I <3 this company :))) Amazed.

* “very first time at all” of course

Link_Garreth 28 November, 2012 @ 1:12 pm   24

Will Australian PS plus subscribers be be able to download Mortal Kombat? Last time I checked it was refused classification here and was considered a prohibited item.

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 1:30 pm

We are aware of this issue and we are working with the publisher to find a replacement title. Once we have it locked you guys will be the first to know

Shoot, I bought Mortal Kombat just recently… Was hoping for a game like Wipeout 2048 that US had already in the November update, or maybe Rayman Origins for PSVita.

Too bad, but thats the way it is. I’ll just trade in MK at the gameshop I think towards buying LBPV or something.

LiquidSolid 28 November, 2012 @ 1:12 pm   26

Vita gets 3 games, PS3 gets 5 games. Sounds fair to me. Oh wait…

Suzzopher 28 November, 2012 @ 1:12 pm   27

Knytt and Big Sky Infinity look really cool.

That is a really excellent lineup. As an Australian subscriber, I have a question, though. With Mortal Kombat refused classification in Australia is there anything else lined up for those down-under or do we just miss out? It’s an unfortunate situation and I understand if there isn’t anything else lined up.

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 1:31 pm

As above, we are working on it at the moment with the publisher and will update you as soon as we can

PARAN0ID_PANDA3 28 November, 2012 @ 1:13 pm   29

finally a game i haven’t played before vanquish and i was hoping to get batman again just for the Harley Quinn dlc

Nightmare966 28 November, 2012 @ 1:13 pm   30

Chris, thanks a lot. This is becoming so great…

This month I’d have to say that I have 2/3 titles (AC and Vanquish). However, Vita turns things around, as I’m getting one this week and I wanted MK for Vita (given I have the PS3 version). So you’ve made me really, really happy.

I do really think PS Plus is one of the very best things to happen to the PlayStation brand in a long time.

LiquidSolid 28 November, 2012 @ 1:14 pm   31

Also, it doesn’t seem like you, a Sony employee, knows the different between Cross Play and Cross Buy.

jack_gllghr 28 November, 2012 @ 1:15 pm   32

Have all the PS3 games, but my god is this a good month!

Oh and that doesn’t mean I think the rest of the PS+ line up is incredible :-)

Keep it up!

issueskid 28 November, 2012 @ 1:16 pm   34

Anybody not yet paying for PS+ is really missing out.

Yet another great month of content. I already own Limbo which was excellent but I’ve still not got round to Arkham City and Vanquish.

BlindMonkey 28 November, 2012 @ 1:16 pm   35

I have all 3 of the PS3 5th December games also, but only played Limbo.
As is happening too often now with PS+, I buy the games because they’re dirt cheap (Arkham city £12.95 and Vanquish £9.99) and then they sit on my shelf just waiting for them to be included in IGC (cause that happens before I play them :p ).
Oh well, guess I’ll sell them both and keep the digital versions.

DoYouLikeMyID 28 November, 2012 @ 1:16 pm   36

Great! Mortal Kombat Vita and Limbo!

Two games I’ve been wanting for quite some time now, but never purchased.

And everyone who hasn’t played Arkham City yet, are in for a treat.

Great job guys :D

JimboBagginz 28 November, 2012 @ 1:17 pm   37

Excellent! I borrowed Arkham City off my brother and have just given it back so that’s cool. Vanquish looks good, I recently got round to playing Lost Planet 2, so hopefully this will be better. Limbo is also very good, I already have it but it is beautiful and worth a play. When you play it, say ‘I being moody in Limbo’.
I was debating whether to make the cut of my PS+ membership, looks like no cigarettes for a week. I’m not passing this opportunity up. Thanks a lot. You really do make an old man happy! ;)

vonhammer 28 November, 2012 @ 1:17 pm   38

Good stuff.Almost got vanquish the other week off the store,but had a gut feeling.
Never got around to the Batman game,but was looking at the GOTY edition the other day

will the ps+ be doing that 12 days of christmas thing again this year like last year

Woot! sometimes feels like every month i make my PS+ year subscription cost back!!

Keep up the goodies guys!

La_Mangouste 28 November, 2012 @ 1:18 pm   41

Does the Batman Arkham City game come with the Catwoman missions/DLC ?

ChunkyDroid 28 November, 2012 @ 1:20 pm   42

So my question is, will Mortal Kombat be available for Australians? I don’t believe the game got released over here originally.

If not, this is kind of a bummer month for me, as I have 2 of the PS3 games already.

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 1:36 pm

Sorry no as explained above, MK is not allowed to be released in Australia at the moment so we are working with the publisher to find a different title for you

This is the best monthly offer I have seen. Hope you can keep it up every month xD

WOW truly fantastic stuff!!
even though I have Batman AC
I am really set up to play vanquish and limbo :)!!!

also I would love if the new next content update for PS+ would include MK for PS3 now that it is on vita :D

the1free_man 28 November, 2012 @ 1:20 pm   45

I already have Batman and Vanquish (both are amazing games) and Limbo on the xbox. But I don’t mind, since last month I had none of the games. You can’t win ‘em all.
But I think I will DL Limbo anyway, for the trophies and the spectacular gameplay. Limbo is brilliant, is what I’m saying.

Sweet been hoping for Batman to show up. And the rest of the list is great.

75 117 100 111 115 to you.

SeanLivesHere 28 November, 2012 @ 1:20 pm   47

Thats a great update.
I have one question though.

Mortal Kombat was refused classification in Australia and therefore is not available on the PS Store, can we expect a diiferent game to be offered in its place for customers in Australia and New Zealand?

Thanks.

Fantastic. I already played Batman and Limbo but i would love to play them again. Always wsnted to play Vanquish, i love Shinji Mikami and Platinun Games – they made Bayonetta :-)

Since I doubt us Aussies will get Mortal Kombat since it is banned. Would we get another fighting game instead? Or just nothing?

thavleifrim 28 November, 2012 @ 1:21 pm   50

Will aussies get another game in place of mortal kombat or do we miss out because of our nanny state government?

shelbylu1 28 November, 2012 @ 1:21 pm   51

Very good this month, shelby likes this.

Yeah!!! Again 2 games I already own… :(

VegetaSSjd10 28 November, 2012 @ 1:22 pm   53

Great titles ALL of them!!! Thanks Sony!

Demis_Denton 28 November, 2012 @ 1:23 pm   54

Ok. None should complain about Batman and Vanquish. I ve played Vanquish and if you ivest some hours the game is fantastic.
As for batman: HOLY MOLY BATMAN!!
PSPLUS TAKE MY MONEY FOR THE NEXT YEAR’S SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE!!!

I feel guilty taking all these games jeez, thanks so much!

I swear you just read my mind… I was so close to just buying batman but you’ve pulled it off again with a absolute belter of a month. Ps plus is the best service in gaming. FANTASTIC!!!

MZPerX_EU 28 November, 2012 @ 1:24 pm   57

Thank you!

AussieOutsider 28 November, 2012 @ 1:24 pm   58

So, going to ask just like every other Aussie has on here…

Are we going to get Mortal Kombat for the Vita? if not, are we going to be offered a similar title in place?

Voodoo341 28 November, 2012 @ 1:26 pm   59

Already have Batman but at least there are a few other decent games there this time. Really disappointed with PS+ discounts. All discounts are for older games. Where’s the discounts for Unfinished Swan, PID and Dyad for example? PS+ is great for new PS owners but long term customers that have been buying AAA games are shafted. Why would I buy Unfinished Swan now when there’s every good chance it will be given away in a few months?

TheNarrator 28 November, 2012 @ 1:26 pm   60

all very super awesome games in there this month, nice going! :)

counting Arkham City and Vanquish im still on a streak of free PS Plus games that ive already got. since the Instant Game Collection started ive had about 2 new ones xD. not a bad thing of course, (a tad sad maybe) just shows we have the same taste in great games :D

That is a very impressive update, completed arkham on 360, great game. looking forward to playing limbo and vanquish.

Crimboski 28 November, 2012 @ 1:29 pm   62

I love ps+. Even when you already have the main stuff, they throw in plenty more games, so there’s always something to play. Hell, I still haven’t got through Motorstorm: Apocolypse, Darksiders, Just Cause 2, Far Cry 2, Crysis 2 etc, and that’s just the retail games! – There’s more free games then I know what to do with! Looking forward to giving Vanquish a go.

Excellent update for anyone who doesn’t have these games too; Limbo in particular is absolutely amazing.

Dark-Twisted 28 November, 2012 @ 1:29 pm   63

I feel bad for complaining but… no Wipeout 2048? I’d take that over anything else in the list, and I really thought it’d be the game this month. Hell, I thought it’d be the first game handed out. Damn.

Mortal Kombat, approximate time to platinum: 500+ hours, with 10/10 difficulty rating. Never was a fan of fighters anyway. Damn.

Still though, great effort on that PS3 haul.

daveyboyg53 28 November, 2012 @ 1:30 pm   64

New to this Playstation plus, I must say that it is very good value for money. Vanquish is an excellent fast paced FPS, I have Arkham City and I have another question…. Maybe a daft question but if you download a title and it is then removed from the IGC, can you still play it? Thank you all………

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 1:57 pm

Welcome to the Plus family, you need to make sure that you download the titles when they are in the IGC as you can then continue to play them for as long as your subscription runs

LiquidSolid 28 November, 2012 @ 1:30 pm   65

Just realised my last two comments were pretty negative. Still an awesome update, I’m just disappointed that the Vita isn’t getting the same treatment as the PS3 and was confused by the Cross Play mentions.

DENIO_007 28 November, 2012 @ 1:33 pm   66

Hi Chris,

great update! Any chance of getting an RPG (not Mass Effect) or a sport/fighting game to the ICG?

These are pretty much the only genres which weren’t yet offered as part of Plus.

Thanks!

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 1:58 pm

We are looking at lots of different titles all the time and we realise that over the past few months it has been a little shooter heavy, we really appriciate your feedback on titles so please share your ideas

Jesse-Blue 28 November, 2012 @ 1:34 pm   67

Another excellent Plus update.
The work you guys do is amazing securing all these diverse and great games!
Thanks

Voodoo341 28 November, 2012 @ 1:34 pm   68

Why are my posts taking so long to get approved? I have broken no rules for the blog.

undergroundgr 28 November, 2012 @ 1:36 pm   69

nice update but i would like to have the psvita content closer to the ps3 one.lets say one week after if not the same day.the idea of waiting until the end of the month is not the best imo.still a great update.

Great work. I just wish Sony advertised Plus content more outside of the community. This really could do with a TV ad.

RemyX-1988 28 November, 2012 @ 1:37 pm   71

Cool stuff, but we need more Japanese games for free!
One game I’d like to see free for Plus-members:

- Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (PSV)

I love this game, but have already bought the PS3-version when it was released. Not looking to shell out another €50,- for a portable version…

But I will check out Limbo, though! Heard good things about it. :)

Dr-abdulelah 28 November, 2012 @ 1:37 pm   72

thanks Chris Howe for this awesome games
i am only have limbo :)

Flipside666 28 November, 2012 @ 1:38 pm   73

everybodys golf would be a great sports title for plus :)

batman = top game if u not have in u colection

i wil try
LIMBO
Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)

Danpjames 28 November, 2012 @ 1:38 pm   75

Been waiting for Limbo to have a big discount before buying, but now I don’t have to! Yay! Been meaning to play Batman, and will try Vanquish too. What an awesome service. Thanks guys!

Nemeth050506 28 November, 2012 @ 1:39 pm   76

Hey, Cris!
This update is awesome. But I am afraid the german users have the same problems like the australian with mortal combat. Please look into a worthy replacement. ;) It is a sad fact that there are governments that prohibit games and I know that it isn’t Sony’s fault.

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 1:59 pm

Yep we are aware of this issue for Germany at the moment and we are working on replacements. I will update you all as soon as I can.

Insane_Killer06 28 November, 2012 @ 1:39 pm   77

Anyone knows what will be the size of mortal combat? I just have a 4gig mmc :(

JaxDasher 28 November, 2012 @ 1:41 pm   78

Oh my, you spoil us so much. Thank you.

I have been meaning to pick Batman up since I loved Arkham Asylum. Limbo has been a title I have been wanting to play. Vanquish I almost bought when it first come out but due to money problems I could not. I pretty much forgot about it then but am happy I get to play it now.

Mortal Kombat for Vita is another great title. I loved it on PS3 but since I all ready had it on PS3 I thought what is the point getting it for the Vita. So am happy I get to play it on the Vita as well.

planeet32 28 November, 2012 @ 1:42 pm   80

Thanks Chris for your reply on #13. I think I will have to buy less games now with the many good games available through PS+. I have Mortal Kombat and will sell it or trade it in now that the digital version will become available through PS+. Thank goodness I have bought the 32GB memory card for my Vita!!! With so much content becomming available I am really glad I bought it.

undergroundgr 28 November, 2012 @ 1:42 pm   81

@75 even my 250gig ps3 feels smaller with these kind of deals from plus.completing-deleting is the way to go on vita.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOONNNNYYYYY! LOOOVE YOU!

ChunkyDroid 28 November, 2012 @ 1:44 pm   83

Hopefully Chris will address the Mortal Kombat situation. If we can’t get it, then you guys need to have a look at how the PS+ system works, there’s no reason why some countries miss out on games when we’re paying the same price.

That is all!

Got all the PS3 titles but they are awesome and a great advert for Plus.
I’ve got a vita though so although I was hoping for Jet Set Radio , they all look like decent titles and will make for a great month.
Can’t understand why any PS3 and Vita owner is not a member as its great value.

The_Iceman2288 28 November, 2012 @ 1:48 pm   85

Will Arkham City come with the Catwoman DLC like the retail version or does that need to be downloaded separately?

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 3:04 pm

You will need to byu that seperately I’m afraid but we are hoping to arrange some discounts on some DLC for you guys

Jestersoil 28 November, 2012 @ 1:48 pm   86

oh man…once again, already got the ps3 stuff :/
besides that, that’s a great update for plus :)

Post of the year.

Arkham City and Vanquish have both been on my “I really must get around to playing those” list for a while, and Limbo is the only game I own on the list. Bravo!

DAVEHUDSON 28 November, 2012 @ 1:49 pm   88

nice one Batman: Arkham City i was going to get tis from asda the other day for £7.00 phew good thing i didnt now ty

some contry are veri racist and superstitious to the effect of games
like germany and australia

many people go berserk by reasons other than games such as laws that affect us in a negative way (but they do not talk about)
i am very sory to german + ausi peopel them have crazy governement about gaming .

also i hope great store update to :)

zero_light 28 November, 2012 @ 1:49 pm   90

Still no Wipeout and JSR for EU PS+? Disappointing. I already own Wipeout and part of my reason behind subscribing to PS+ was to convert some of my games to downloaded versions – so I was disappointed when the US got WO and JSR and we didn’t – had presumed they would come along within a couple of weeks – seems not?

ps… are we supposed to be seeing 2 new PS+ games every 2 weeks? Seems like some of the Vita titles aren’t till later in December.

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 3:06 pm

You have to remember that we didn’t launch Plus on VITA until the 21st November so we want to give at least a month for both of the first games that’s the reason for the VITA games swapping over later in the month

That’s one amazing collection of awesomeness!
Don’t care about Big Sky Infinity but the rest is amazing and I haven’t got any of these. I hope DLC for these games will be in a sweet deal.
Come on Chris, one manly hug for you ;-).

When this instant game collection started it The dlc was always discounted for us too. I can’t help but think things have got lazy on the discount front.

also I’m still waiting for you to explain to us why you think it fit better for the eu to get less vita plus content that the us. But you’ll never comment on that will you.

looks like the PS+ team have been spying on me, i actually only own 1 of these games on ps3 finally some new ps+ games

Overlord1304 28 November, 2012 @ 1:52 pm   94

Awesome content. I love PS+ because, although I own many of these games (like Batman AC for example), my PS3 has malfunctioned and no longer reads discs. This is a great way to allow me to play the games, even though I already own them, at least until I can save up enough money to get it fixed or replaced.
Cheers! Keep up the good work.

Wow whata cracking line-up! Nicely done Sony!!

Awesomeist 28 November, 2012 @ 1:55 pm   96

After playing Really Big Sky on my PC, I’m psyched for Big Sky Infinite. I’ve already played Batman and Limbo, but always wanted to try Vanquish (Loved bayonetta, haha).

On an unrelated note, any news on Retro City? I’ve still got money sitting on my account JUST to buy it. :(

Just one negative coment. It’s great you plug Plus, it’s an awesome service and I can’t recommend it enough! But please also include the euro and austelian prices in there. It now looks a bit UK only centred.

Hamster8U 28 November, 2012 @ 1:58 pm   98

Playstation Plus just keeps getting better..looking forward to playing Vanquish & Limbo. Thanks guys!! Defo gonna renew my subscription in february. Keep up the good work :)

KusariSoul 28 November, 2012 @ 1:58 pm   99

Chris

Can we Get a Racing Game Soon Please, Or Even a sports game

monoliet 28 November, 2012 @ 2:02 pm   100

OttoT
jes other contry not like uk love from sony
u need to love ( respect ) every contry u sel u tings to

uk = inportant markt but also are lots of other contry

Mishimotsu 28 November, 2012 @ 2:04 pm   101

Extremely happy PS+ member here :)

Got enough games to entertain me in November that warranted the subscription… now I got a good month to look forward to as well.

Well played Sony, well played! Best £40 I’ve spent on gaming in a long, long time!

PS+ on the Vita definitely accomplished the mission of making me take the plunge, and now I’m really happy with my Vita – and getting happier by the day! :D

Catkiller1 28 November, 2012 @ 2:05 pm   102

WOW, there really is no pleasing SOME people!

Excellent work guys. PLUS paid for itself months ago & it just keeps getting better.

Please try & secure some discounts for Batman Arkham City Chris. Also, does the title include Catwoman DLC or was that classed as the online pass anyway??

Kind Regards

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 3:15 pm

No Catwoman DLC i’m afraid but hopefully will be able to secure some other discounts over the coming weeks.

dr_nick33 28 November, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   103

To anyway who is complaining, just be quiet and stop embarrassing yourself – especially Carnivorous Prime. I have only ever seen you moan and whinge. Either you have the game or it’s not for you so you won’t try it.

One of the true joys of PS+ is giving games that you might not normally be interested in a try. It may not be the case every time, but in many instances you’ll be pleasantly surprised. I remember having zero interest in Costume Quest and then it turned out to be one of my favourite titles of the year.

To SCEE – thank you for the amazing Xmas presents.

supersmith2500 28 November, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   104

LIMBO!!!!
Nice choice for for freebie and another great Plus update like always, pitty I owned and beaten Arkham City though but trust me that game is one the best Batman games I ever played along with Arkham Asylum and not to mention it got Game of the Year, now it has Game of the Month for next month’s GOTM. MK for Vita is awesome too but again already got it. May try out Vanquish and but may try out Big Sky, didn’t enjoy Chronovolt but like I said, awesome update and keep this up.

iREVOLTER 28 November, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   105

oooohhhh, that’s a nice collection for EU, how about some great stuff la Batman: AC for US, please!

DjSparx162 28 November, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   106

i’m getting a PSvita for christmas, will i be able to download the PS+ games to the playstation, or even just put them through the checkout process and then download them on my vita when i get it, or will i miss out on those titles?

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 3:18 pm

Sp4rkyM4rk1337 28 November, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   107

Just keeps getting better and better. :)

monoliet 28 November, 2012 @ 2:20 pm   108

DjSparx162

if u have ps3 = go to store klik download ten cansel
= in u list to redownload when u have vita ;)

Faustofausto 28 November, 2012 @ 2:21 pm   109

Oh, why not the Arkham City GOTY edition? :) (just kidding)
Nevermind, here’s the deal: if you give us some Arkham City DLC discount, I will buy all add-on! ;)

monoliet 28 November, 2012 @ 2:22 pm   110

update = cansel when ith start downloading .

TheNudgeMan 28 November, 2012 @ 2:22 pm   111

I have a question….

Having previously been a PS+ member, my membership has run out. (Don’t judge me).

If I were to sign up again, would the games I downloaded previously still be available to me? This would greatly sway my decision to sign up again one way or the other!

Demonized 28 November, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   112

Fantastic update, with the exception of Batman which I already own on Steam I’ll be grabbing everything.

Particularly happy with Vanquish and the Vita games!

vonhammer 28 November, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   113

@TheNudgeMan
Yeah,they’ll be in your download list.If you’ve still some on you PS3, you just need to activate them by beginning the download.The license then get’s updated and you can cancel the download.

ferenzzz1971 28 November, 2012 @ 2:28 pm   114

Sorry.. I don’t get it, so if you are a PLUS member you can download thse games for free ?!

Chris Howe 28 November, 2012 @ 3:22 pm

If you sign up to Plus for the one off yearly subscription of €49.99 you can play all these games plus others that are already in the Instant games collection for no extra cost. These games will continue to change either every month or every three months. For all the information you could need to know check out the PlayStation Plus page on PS.com http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/

FatMachismo 28 November, 2012 @ 2:28 pm   115

What an absolutely brilliant month for Plussies. Just bought Arkham City on PC as well.

Doesn’t matter a third time through the game is THAT DAMN GOOD!

Vanquish is brilliant and another one that I always wanted to finish!

THEN there’s MK which I’ve been looking at playing for ages, GRAND stuff so it is.

The other games, while I might not care right now, I’m sure I’ll get right into them when they arrive. T’is the season to be jolly :D

maniac00 28 November, 2012 @ 2:28 pm   116

Great content thanks Chris… Any discounts for Batman AA?

stunning month for plus.

i called batman last month and also tweeted about it at the time i was that sure it was the game of the month, im well happy as i got shot of mine ages ago with out the plat and i was going to buy it at some point.

great shout for vita games, mortal kombat was great on ps3 and i read its not watered down at all on ps vita :).

so very, very good month guys kudos.

as a request(feel cheeky requesting anything after such a stunning month) hows about mvc3 for vita as a free title or discounted please :)

Willie699 28 November, 2012 @ 2:29 pm   118

The ‘plus’ content is really ramping up to be quite phenomenal from its release. Long may it continue to 2013 and the eventual PS4.

Plus for vita is going to be always updated in the middle/end of the month?

TAKE-AWAY 28 November, 2012 @ 2:29 pm   120

Got the first three PS3 content this month but more than happy to have knytt underground and big sky infinity as something a little extra:)

GothPunk 28 November, 2012 @ 2:30 pm   121

Awesome update! I had figured Knytt Underground and Big Sky Infinity would be coming through Plus for either PS3 or Vita, and was hoping they would be for both, and they are!

My Plus subscription is due for renewal now… as if there is any doubt that I will be renewing it. :P

monoliet 28 November, 2012 @ 2:30 pm   122

ferenzzz1971
jes if u stay + member u keep them

Tonello1976 28 November, 2012 @ 2:32 pm   123

Although the plus service is great, and keeps getting better, i do feel that lots of genres are being neglected, especially the kids (-12 years) aren’t getting anything.
Would it hurt to trow in a kids game once in a while, like Cars or Toy Story?
Don’t get me wrong, I personally like shooters, but I would love to see more diversity so that everybody gets something they like.

tiago-kun 28 November, 2012 @ 2:33 pm   124

I already have Batman, Vanquish and Limbo, but it’s pretty sweet to other people. Big Sky Infinity sounds like fun, so I might get that.

But Uncharted, Gravity Rush and now Mortal Kombat? That almost makes me want to buy a Vita!

Can we expect something for Christmas? I’ve been a good boy XD

vonhammer 28 November, 2012 @ 2:33 pm   125

@ferenzzz1971

Think of more like renting,or even netflix.You get the games at no extra cost to your plus sub.I think that’s why they call free.
If you let your sub run out,you can’t use the “free” content until you sub again.

Discounts you keep because you’ve bought the content.

TheNudgeMan 28 November, 2012 @ 2:34 pm   126

Thanks for the quick reply Vonhammer! That’s great news, gonna sign up for a year this time!

So that should cost me roughly €120, right?

€50 for PS+ and €70 for a new hard drive, as my current one is more stuffed than The Vicar Of Dibley on Christmas Day!

M_E_Ghaleon 28 November, 2012 @ 2:35 pm   127

Batman: Arkham City and LIMBO
=^__^= I love PS+)))

TerrorOfDeath86 28 November, 2012 @ 2:36 pm   128

Any update about RDR for Saudi Arabia?

ExtremeGamer1995 28 November, 2012 @ 2:39 pm   129

Limbo and all the vita games for me

xenokiller90 28 November, 2012 @ 2:40 pm   130

awesome stuff another great month thanks team

cowbanana 28 November, 2012 @ 2:41 pm   131

Nice PS+ update! As a PS3/Vita owner I see some real value there.

First round was a little disappointing to me since I already had Uncharted: GA, Gravity Rush Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack. Chronovolt was pure crap and free crap is still crap. But I fully understand the the choice of free titles to draw in new Vita customers.

Still disappointed in SCEE when it comes to services in Denmark. No YouTube Vita app, no PS Mobile etc. etc. How hard can it be?

its better than i thought.

its 5 ps3 games

and 3 vita games.

#winning

buckE182 28 November, 2012 @ 2:43 pm   133

Someone has already pointed out that Mortal Kombat won’t be available to Australians, however, I would kindly ask that once Australia gets its R18+ rating in order (early 2013) that this game be added to our PS+ at a later date :)

If it’s possible, it would be greatly appreciated! Would love to play Mortal Kombat on the go!

Furiekins 28 November, 2012 @ 2:43 pm   134

Dear Sony Christmas,

Please make large Vita Memory cards cheaper as PS+ is now crippling me.

Thanks,

Furiekins aged 3 and 3/4

p.s. Another very positive month

Great games. Too bad I already own them all. I guess thats the danger with a service like this. It kinda makes me not wanna buy games anymore just incase they appear on ps+ lol.

Anyway, exceptional month for those who don’t already own them. Batman, Limbo and Vanquish are all incredible games. I’m so delighted that more people will get to play Vanquish; people who might’ve overlooked it before.

ferenzzz1971 28 November, 2012 @ 2:45 pm   136

Thanks for your replies vonhammer and monoliet!! :)

ferenzzz1971 28 November, 2012 @ 2:46 pm   137

I already have LIMBO… have fun with it guys, it’s a great game!! :D

vonhammer 28 November, 2012 @ 2:52 pm   138

TheNudgeMan

Lol,it does eat up space :) My brother’s is on the verge of choking because of plus.And when I tell him about Batman he’ll have a huge grin on his face.Then the sad feeling will kick in when he remembers he needs space.

Catkiller1 28 November, 2012 @ 2:52 pm   139

Hang on a sec Chris??!! You have replied stating that Batman AC doesn’t include the Catwoman DLC. The Catwoman DLC is an online pass & all full digital titles that you release for PLUS feature the online modes. Was this just some misinformation by yourself or not, as it seems a bit silly to release a game that you can’t attain the Platinum for, due to no online pass??

Please can you ask?

Kind Regards

Catkiller1 28 November, 2012 @ 2:53 pm   140

With the exception of Starhawk of course, before anyone starts! ;)

A_Nonny_Moose 28 November, 2012 @ 2:55 pm   141

The Plus section on the Vita store needs to be a lot more comprehensive. At the moment it only covers Vita titles, but there’s huge range of Plus discounted PSP title available at the moment. The only way to find them is to scroll though every single PSP game.

Super Stardust Portable for the PSP has also been free for Plus for ages, but has been lost from any Plus section since the PS3 store changed. Before there was a “Freebies” section that listed every free item, but now there’s just the IGC section, which it’s not part of.

Seriously what’s the point of offering all this cool stuff if no one knows about? You need to make people aware that Plus content is more than the IGC on Vita.

Chris while you check out a MK replacement title for our australian buddies, don’t forget that we germans share the same fate. ;)

So whatever you organize, make sure that we get it too. And better don’t pick something cheap that can’t compete with the quality of MK!

Coody-Baroody 28 November, 2012 @ 2:59 pm   143

UNBELIVEABLE! I really hope one of you guys who make this forum read this comment because i really just wanted to thank you for the awesome service you guys are consistently providing us with. I like many others already own Arkham City & Vanquish but just the fact that you have secured B;AC a TRULY bonififed AAA title just makes me so thankful to be a PS+ subscriber.

Now we also get MK for the Vita aswell as all the other stuff aswell! Further discounts on the GTA sale……the list goes on and on.

I often think how you guys at Sony can afford to give us such an amazing deal with PS+ but lately Ive started to guess how as my friends list – which is maxed out almost at 98 friends – is now overrun by PS+ emblems.

You really are doing an amazing job so thank you SCEE, as ive said before, we are now the envy of all other SCE regions.

windsorblue01 28 November, 2012 @ 3:00 pm   144

can i suggest some party games for future for example one of the family game night games or something like it just for a change of game type

johnnyquicknives 28 November, 2012 @ 3:05 pm   145

Really great choices, I already have AC and limbo on another platform but I cant wait for vanquish and will definitely play through limbo again anyway.

Moving forward it would be great to see God of War 3 before the new one is released and now that walking dead is complete it would be a great time to finally catch us up on that like the Americans got a few months back.

Cloud_AC 28 November, 2012 @ 3:06 pm   146

Another crappy month for me. If this continues I’m not re-subscribing to Plus again.
Don’t get me wrong, the content is fantastic for those who like digital versions of retail games or don’t own them already but I feel I’m being left out. I hate downloading “retail games” and since the “10 games per month” started, I only got one “retail game” I didn’t own already and I really don’t what to play it either. I can’t even get a discount on games I want like Okami or Killzone HD.
I suggest you give the option to choose between “retail games and store games”. Have like 5 games per month (2 retail and 3 store titles) so we can choose 3.
This is not a rant, I’m just expressing my feelings about the current state of Plus, being almost a 2 year-old subscriber.

eyez-iz-chon 28 November, 2012 @ 3:07 pm   147

another great month for ps plus! started in July, and haven’t regretted a single month!! do you reckon we get Bioshock/Bioshock 2? or a sale on it some time soon, since Bioshock Infinite is on the way, a good way to get us prepped!

jozhster 28 November, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   148

wow this is the best update i have ever received the only game i already have is limbo which i bought day one on PSN and never got around to playing it.
i finished arkham asylum 4 months ago and promised myself i would not buy arkham city until i could acually use the combat system lol looks like im gunna need to learn fast.

i have heard great things about vanquish but wasn’t willing to take a gamble on it and those 2 other games though i have never heard of them are the icing on the cake.

this massively helps to cheer me up after the BO2 season pass issues so thanks alot chris :)

i would adore a harley quinn dlc discount as i was gunna grab the GOTY edition if i bought it on disk anyway and that would be the cherry tree on top of the bakery.

i appreciate these though i probley wont get started on these until january with all the games that came out recently and an unfinished ratchet and clank all 4 one.

thanks chris!!!

MissDreamer 28 November, 2012 @ 3:11 pm   149

I’m gonna try Batman Arkham City. Might as well since it’s free. I’m not bothered about dlc but I might get the dlc missions if the game is any good.

Stupid question : I had Batman AC with the Catwoman dlc and traded it in a few months ago. As I haven’t deleted any files from my ps3 will the dlc show up on the digital copy?

Out off all the psvita fighting games they had to pick Mortal Kombat which is the one I own :(.(it does not even have DLC) Besides that I am very happy with the selection both on the ps3 side and psvita side of ps+.

jozhster 28 November, 2012 @ 3:22 pm   152

@thenudgeman

great analogy lol

Just awesome content this month, thank you guys!!!! Just waited for december and prayed for batman. Also thanks to your work i have to order Vita soon ;) Really amazing work :)

solarwind12 28 November, 2012 @ 3:29 pm   154

It IS the xmas plus IGC month, so obviously it had to be good, i mean reading some comments here i am thinking Chris is paying for your games, or scee are just giving them away, please stop with the gratitude, also i believe these plus games are not just financed by the 40 pound sub.. ie BLOPs2 season pass costing all (EU) £7 more than rrp, rrp from Activision, crazy conversion rates and forced ‘adverts’ as well.. i really wouldn’t be surprised if all of this EU extras actually subsisides sce’s plus programme worldwide. But thats only my outlook, also no Catwowan dlc, so how many people Will buy that and other Batman dlc, Yes i understand it’s a business, but cannot help having a bad feeling on it. Maybe if i lived in US or had a US account i mightn’t be so doubtful.
Also, if anyone is going to get All Batmans dlc you would spend Less buying GotY ed, was as cheap as £17 in Asda, a few weeks ago, but is still only £24 in Game.
Lastly, Chris, how can you promise replacement games for Aus and Germany, when those guys in Saudi Still haven’t had RDR replaced ?.

Fardeenah 28 November, 2012 @ 3:31 pm   155

rayman origins would be awesome for ps plus on vita …. hope LBP and AC3 liberations comes to plus someday :)

POPTJ47uk 28 November, 2012 @ 3:38 pm   156

Batman Arkham City, Vanquish, Limbo & Mortal Kombat – PS+ is the BEST Paid Gaming Service Ever! Hands down!
Hopefully, Chris can we get some Discounts on Arkham City DLC?

batman does not include catwoman dlc?
good job i have it in my download list from when i bought it retail :)

Amazing titles. Good job!

silent_strike95 28 November, 2012 @ 3:42 pm   159

God damn, you guys are really getting some great content to PS+. I may already own Arkham City, but this is my incentive to go for the platinum now I guess. Even so, a very, very good game. Thanks.

Vanquish always interested me, but I never bought it. Now I get the chance to actually play it, which is awesome.

Limbo I own on another system already, but again, a brilliant game.

The other stuff, I’ll just have to check out when it becomes available.

Personally, I feel the service you guys have offered over the last few months has been fantastic. I can see myself being a PS+ subscriber for a very long time to come. I hope to see PS+ being supported like this for many years to come, hopefully continuing on to the next generation of PS consoles, whenever that may be.

Voodoo341 28 November, 2012 @ 3:54 pm   160

Still waiting on my comment being approved. Not good enough.

bennyrafal 28 November, 2012 @ 3:55 pm   161

If you want to buy another bigger HDD for your PS3 i own this one WD10JPVT it works fine, quality for such nice price ;> and it is 1TB ;>

make your FAT Console real Fat ;>

blackmamba707 28 November, 2012 @ 4:26 pm   162

as for next Plus title I’d suggest something with coop, maybe Lost Planet 2, I’d love a racing (NFS or GRID series) or fighting game (Tekken or Soul Calibur) too, diversity is key to not getting bored quickly

one question though : when are you going to swap “evegreen” games like LBP2, Motorstorm and Infamous 2? is it dec 31 2012 or june 31 2013? Heard those two dates don’t know which one is correct.

Ben25BBB 28 November, 2012 @ 4:37 pm   163

Probably the best month ever! Never played Vanquish, always wanted to, and I don’t have Limbo or Arkham City on PS3 yet, but I’ve played them both and they’re brilliant! :D

Dono7526 28 November, 2012 @ 5:00 pm   164

Chris Howe, as much of a fan of playstation plus i am, i would love to see trials of brand new titles and more of them like our american buddies get on their playstation store. As ours are all dated, stale and very few. Can you tell us why this is and when this tragedy is going to be addressed?? p.s. doing a great job apart from that. cheers dude

i_kiill_ya 28 November, 2012 @ 5:03 pm   165

I realy like that, looks like a awesome collection for december

Another stupendous update for PS Plus.
My main criticism would have to be that its hard to find time for so many long / free roaming games.
That’s a luxurious problem to have though! :-)

SAVAGE_11 28 November, 2012 @ 5:35 pm   167

your guy’s are on a unstoppable role.
and i love it.
even though i already got the big two titles.
i’d love be able to play them from hdd.
the other two titles look very good to, so i definitely have enough to look forward to, and to be honest i haven’t even had the time to finished the last 4 games so theres definitely lots stuff to look forward to.

P.s. never ending my ps+ subscription.

Xephon1970 28 November, 2012 @ 5:39 pm   168

Vanquish is essential if you’ve never played it, one of those excellent games that people skip because it’s not familiar. Amazing title.

Also, really can’t for Big Sky Infinity and Knytt Underground – love my indie titles and it’s great to see Sony supporting them. More of this please! Fantastic line up, well done chaps.

Hodizzle 28 November, 2012 @ 6:16 pm   169

Hi Chris,

Just want to concur with most of the other people commenting and say GREAT UPDATE!! Really looking forward to basically all the games on both the Vita and the PS3! I saw that you said you guys are glad for all feedback on which games we the gamers want, so I thought I would mention which ones I would really enjoy see being added to the IGC:

Assassins Creed Revelations
Saints Row The Third
Journey
Unfinished Swan
Max Payne 3

Vita titles:
Little Big Planet

METAL GEAR SOLID

Retro City Rampage

darkdudes_2 28 November, 2012 @ 6:19 pm   170

gibt es ne chance auf Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia or Arkham Asylum(already played arkham city)?^^

RossyWilson 28 November, 2012 @ 6:24 pm   171

Already have Arkham City but have been wanting Limbo for a while now and have heard nothing but good things about vanquish. And also exicited for Knytt Underground and Big Sky Infinity for when I get my vita. These are also two completly new titles aswell so that means anyone who has had the vita for a while and were disapointed when they had most of last months titles will be happy aswell, smiles all round :)

Well done Chris.

Hi Chris! Thanks for the update! I was just wondering when we’ll start to hear about all the Christmas offers? Looking at getting some games, but don’t want to miss out on any great deals.

zxRATTLExz 28 November, 2012 @ 6:35 pm   173

Good games once again. Sadly i’ve got them all but will d/l Limbo for PS3 and play it again for a few trophies. Would you believe i bought Arkham City GOTY yesterday. Dayuum. However, think i will keep it since the dlc is not going on offer, otherwise i would have took it back.

BTW Chris, i was just wondering why we are repeatedly seeing games receive a PS+ discount less than 2 months after we received it free through plus. First there was Saints Row 2 and now Hell Yeah. Seems like a pointless discount to me since the vast majority will already have these games.

Chris Howe 29 November, 2012 @ 9:03 am

Some of the games that we manage to secure discounts on are for non plus subscribers as well and where we can we try to get an additional Plus discount so if our publishers want to offer a discount we will always look to bring it to you no matter if it has been in Plus recently :)

will give Batman a go (have Vanguish with its lenticular sleeve and Limbo) not so keen on fighting games but Knytt Underground seems interesting

would you please include some discounts for psn rpgs or rpg dlc like Dragon’s Age also as some of the ultimate editions have been on sale (Saint’s Row the Third – would be nice if the dlc had a sale (some of us already have the game

Voodoo341 28 November, 2012 @ 7:16 pm   175

ok thought Knytt Underground was a PS3 compatible game. Nice to be paying for content I can’t access. Thank you Sony, really appreciated.

Good stuff. Fingers crossed your can arrange a PS+ discount for the Harley Quinn DLC.

WOW best PS+ update so far not got 1 of these titles it’s so awesome :D

@Everyone who keeps mentioning about DLC being included in games this will never happen with the free games given with PS+ as this is how the developers/Sony make money.

@Chris great job with PS+ but I kind feel like there is a huge lack of RPGs especially as it’s my favourite genre and it would be nice if some were added to the free games list for PS3/VITA. With the amount of free games given for PS VITA it seems like a future purchase for one is inevitable just needs a few must have games for me especially if they are RPGs :) Keep up the good work!

Chris Howe 29 November, 2012 @ 9:05 am

Hi Gabba11, yeah I am wokring on trying to bring more variety to the service so we can try and give something for everyones tastes unfortuantely this takes a little time so stick with it, we’ll get there :)

taifunBr 28 November, 2012 @ 7:59 pm   178

I’m a PS+ subscriber of the US PSN but thinking about subscribing to the PS+ EU service also, just because of the different tittles that we can get, so, will these games also be free on the US version cause i found nothing about it, because if not i’ll sub to PS+ on my EU account! thanks :)

Hey, great update. Batman is a must have so everyone who have not tried it yet should fell lucky. Any chance for these games in January :
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (and/or Revelations)
Hawx (1 or 2) or Ace Combat
Fifa 13 / NBA 2k12 (I guess 2k13 wouldn’t be available)?

NickPreveza 28 November, 2012 @ 9:04 pm   180

(CENSORED) exited. Just awesome

ShadowFlex 28 November, 2012 @ 9:18 pm   181

Ps+ Really does pay for itself, never picked up batman city but played asylum and loved it. Heard great things about limbo too, just really looking forward to this update. To think we’re getting even more from the deal.

I honestly wonder how Ps+ is able to offer such amazing deals and freebies. Only downside is I don’t have a PSV (yet) Not stopping me from adding these to my download list. =P

Thanks again!

hfred123 28 November, 2012 @ 9:23 pm   182

Once again, you did a great job Chris. Really outclassing the US subscription so far!

I envy the people that didn’t already have Arkham City. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish that I had never played that game so I could experience it as a newbie again. I’d wish for that twice, and then that I had never seen the godfather 1 so I could do the same thing to that.

Awesome games the rest of them too, haven’t tried those yet.

I saw you’re open to suggestions for new IGC games, and I’d like to throw in my wishes. I agree that it would be nice to have a shooting break :) (do you read comments this far back in the comment section?):

Rainbow Moon
Prototype 2
Jet set radio hd
tony hawk hd
Rayman 2 hd
Journey
Tokyo jungle

Rayman origins for vita
Plants vs zombies for vita
Smart as… For vita
Dungeon hunter alliance for vita

Anyways, thanks for the awesome games youre getting us!

purse317 28 November, 2012 @ 9:30 pm   183

Please for the love of all that’s good in the world tell the US team we want our ps+ posts o be like this details for the entire month not the day before launch posts we get now

@purse317

Hi buddy.

Only if you tell the EU team to give us prices that are comparable to your store.

Peace.

Nelsonslb1991 28 November, 2012 @ 9:52 pm   185

I feel like christmas comes every month. awesome games, thank you sony.

Well happy with this update – thanks!

Will there be a 12 gifts of Christmas scheme this year as there was last year?

I joined PS+ a couple of months ago and missed Deus Ex, Dead Space 2 and other great looking games :(

ChunkyDroid 28 November, 2012 @ 10:04 pm   187

Thanks Chris for answering us Aussies!

If it’s another Warner Bros. Vita game you have to get then that would make it either LEGO Batman 2, LEGO Harry Potter Yrs 5-7 or Happy Feet (PLEASE NOT HAPPY FEET)

Personally I’d love it if you got Touch My Katamari, but that just plays to my strange tastes in games :)

brandonlee1975 28 November, 2012 @ 10:15 pm   188

oh that’s just GREAT!!! THE U.S. PSN PLUS SUBSCRIBERS GET LEFT OUT ON THE GOOD (CENSORED) AGAIN!!!!

sourav-93 28 November, 2012 @ 10:17 pm   189

Hey Chris, this may sound like a stupid question, but the DLC for Arkham City found on the store will work with the instant collection version, right? Thanks.

Chris Howe 29 November, 2012 @ 9:11 am

Yep, it certainly will, we are trying to secure some discounts on some of the DLC at the moment

Oi_Mai_Jai 28 November, 2012 @ 10:20 pm   190

I just signed in to say thanks for all these great games, playstation plus is an absolute bargain :)

lindo

supersmith2500 28 November, 2012 @ 10:29 pm   192

Oh and btw, if RCR comes out free for Plus members one day as an apology for weeks delay which is really unlikely which I hope it does, consider myself one happy owner and I would get it.

Fight the power and give us MK in OZ anyway :)

Takaros1393 28 November, 2012 @ 11:03 pm   194

WOW Limbo!!! I already own Batman AC, but this must be the best update ever!

young_hastings 28 November, 2012 @ 11:05 pm   195

how are ye managing to give us all these free games each month its madness!! i love it though especially now with vita having ps plus. definitely 1 of the best updates ps plus has ever gotten (even though i already own batman). Plus was the best thing ive ever subscribed for

Tei_LeonIV 28 November, 2012 @ 11:16 pm   196

WOW, brilliant line up!

I’m sure i speak on behalf of everyone when I say I would really want to see some of the HD collections (Jak and daxter, ratchet and clank, devil may cry etc) released on the PSVita, possibly the sony stuff could be free PS Plus content since you guys have a fairly limited libary of Vita games to work with. Please see what you can do to make this happen? Thanks! :D

Farhad_Khan_ 28 November, 2012 @ 11:20 pm   197

Wow! You guys are LEGENDARY!

NightRanma 28 November, 2012 @ 11:52 pm   198

I wonder what horrible game nobody cares about Australian users will receive instead of Mortal Kombat. I’m going to be very disappointed if we don’t get a full retail game as a replacement.

I’m a bit worried as to the lack of content for Vita. Americans are getting so much from PS+ for it. but apparently we’re going to be stuck with only 2 retail games at a time. That’s a shame, because our PS+ on PS3 is miles ahead of America’s, and we have fewer offerings on Vita for no reason.

Stollrofl 28 November, 2012 @ 11:54 pm   199

STILL no Retro City Rampage for EU? I think I’ve almost given up hope of it ever being released here.

“make sure you put them in your download list and then you can play them when you get your VITA”
Is there any way to do this the other direction? I have a vita and will be getting a PS3 soon. Can I add the PS3 games to my account from the vita for when I get a PS3?

MordecaiHunter 29 November, 2012 @ 12:13 am   201

i know this wont be to many people taste, but can we get a kids game once in awhile, its for my son of course ..

Player42791 29 November, 2012 @ 12:21 am   202

Any chance we could get SSX in the IGC?

Terarded 29 November, 2012 @ 2:16 am   203

ive heard a lot of good things about the batman games so im glad to see that. but am i right in believing there will be less ps3 content on plus because of the fact that they have to cater to psvita aswell? coz if thats the case i think psvita should just have its own playstation plus

TTErallye 29 November, 2012 @ 2:52 am   204

Will PSN / PS+ be doing a 12 gifts of Christmas again this year like last year?

special daily discounts / previous Plus title from last year each day if you missed it?

paul2478 29 November, 2012 @ 3:37 am   205

Already have Batman, but its a great game for anyone who hasn’t played it. Never heard of the others but will give them all a go, so glad my new 1tb HD arrived today as the 250gb was filling up.

Great work again :)

jonjon0890 29 November, 2012 @ 4:40 am   206

Wow! That’s an awesome update!

captain57boots 29 November, 2012 @ 4:55 am   207

PS Plus you have outdone yourself. Thank you very much for an awesome selection of games and Merry Christmas!!!!
You rock!

croze343 29 November, 2012 @ 6:59 am   208

Far out! Why cant we just get MK in Australia!? :/

Jestersoil 29 November, 2012 @ 7:30 am   209

well, great update!
i know you always listen to what gamers want so here are some of my suggestions that i think ps plus subs would like to have:

Max Payne 3
Heavy Rain
Syndicate
Red Faction Armageddon
Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean

i think these are good titles too for the IGC!

keep up the good work :)

SammiiDoogles 29 November, 2012 @ 8:19 am   210

Ah what a shame, I already have all of those :/

TrueMurton 29 November, 2012 @ 8:34 am   211

Since IGC I probably only get one PS3 game per month that I don’t own already, so the inclusion of the Vita into the subscription has increased the value of Plus significantly as I only own a handful of games for the Vita so far.

A little feedback on the PS+ in case you come back Chris. Vanquish was price dropped just last month, with additional discount for Plus Members. While I had the game already it does mean there are likely Plus Members out there that took advantage of this deal only to see it made free within a couple of months of their purchase. Please try to plan out the IGC a little better to avoid this sort of situation cropping up again in the future, thanks.

davidgulbrandsen 29 November, 2012 @ 10:14 am   212

I actually bought a ps vita just to be able to take full advantage of ps plus :D Good job Chris! Hopefully these offers will continue for a long time!

Thanks @Sony. Even though there we get yet another shooter this month… Batman is a great game (I liked the first better, though). Too bad I own it allready (although it is kinda nice to have it digitally, too). I’ve been waiting for Limbo, even though Vanquish is a shooter, I’ll give that one a go and MK is just plain NICE! Knytt seems pretty cool, too, so that still is a LOT of good content for me!!
Because I’ve been complaining about all of the shooters lately, it seemed appropriate for me to thank you guys this time around, too!

Tsubaki_14 29 November, 2012 @ 11:32 am   214

ahh cool, been wanting to check out arkham city. Already bought limbo a long time ago though, but the vita titles sound promising, I don’t have a vita yet but definitely picking one up after I get the xperia S ;p have to save up lol. And you should know I’m only even considering getting it thanks to the vita plus! Else after spending a fortune on ps3 games I couldn’t afford to support a vita selection too xD well done move! ;)

@ chris

already said in another post how great this content is :)

but as your replying now hows about a discount in future on mvc3 or even as a freebie for vita in future.

2d fighters rock on handhelds :) (so thanks for mk9)

@Catkiller1

dont know if anyone has pointed this out for you yet bud.

catwoman dlc is dlc and is not required for the plat :)

just to let you know you can deffo get the plat without this content

Chris Howe 29 November, 2012 @ 12:18 pm

Hey all,

As it has just come up in this post here, I think that its the ideal time to tell you that we have been in contact with the publisher and we have managed to secure the Catwoman DLC as part of the deal for this Plus release!! :)

Also look out in the very near future for some information on discounts on other Batman DLC.

We really are good to you guys ;)

@chris

thanks for the heads up might buy the lot if the price is right :)

Catwoman for free on top? I think that made Batman AC just 20% cooler. ;)

About the MK replacement for Germany and Australia … I guess it’ll be some LEGO game. Which isn’t great, but okay I guess.

bascillas 29 November, 2012 @ 12:42 pm   219

Come on sony…. why not in india????

apoc_reg 29 November, 2012 @ 1:11 pm   220

Mortal Kombat for Vita. Thank you!!!!

Also very much want to know the discount on Rayman Origins vita?????

Brought it for PS3 but since getting a vita regretted not waiting for that.

Thanks!

L_Alive_7 29 November, 2012 @ 1:14 pm   221

Chris thanks Again for great news.
Keep up the good work guys and never drop the standard of your games :)

MissDreamer 29 November, 2012 @ 1:37 pm   222

I am definitely picking up Batman with the Catwoman dlc. This is a very nice deal. Thank you very much.

Catkiller1 29 November, 2012 @ 2:10 pm   223

@ CHRIS

Thank you for securing the Catowman DLC, as afterall it was included with new copies at retail & acted like an online pass of sorts.

@ GABBA11

I only mentioned Catwoman DLC due to it sort of acting like an online pass to entice people to purchase the game new. I thought with us receiving the full game as part of PLUS, the DLC would be unlocked from the start & i’m now glad to see it is :)

@ Hayzink

Thanks for clearing that up buddy, as I read when it was first released that it was required for the Platinum.

Well Done PLUS TEAM :)

tiago-kun 29 November, 2012 @ 3:57 pm   224

I have a few suggestions about games that I would like to see on IGC:

Max Payne 3
Syndicate
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (1 or 2)

DAVEHUDSON 29 November, 2012 @ 4:44 pm   225

can some one tell me why psn is down here in the uk i cant find any info one it ty

DAVEHUDSON 29 November, 2012 @ 4:58 pm   226

erm its ok now i can sign in ty

archangelraziel1 29 November, 2012 @ 5:20 pm   227

Please give LIMBO to the VITA too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark_angel69 29 November, 2012 @ 5:34 pm   228

NOOO WAY!! Seriously, Batman??? It’s a great game yes but anyone that hasn’t even played it yet is either an idiot or too cheap and should be ashamed of themselves.

Need to stop putting on the popular stuff. May as-well just throw in CoD, FIFA or even some Assassins creed games if you want to give away good stuff like that which most people has already got.

We need stuff which people most likely wont have. Lost count now how many months in a row that’s been disappointing. I think you should wipe the future plans and give us options to vote what we want cos if this continues then buying plus is just a big mistake

Hey, nice to meet you dark_angel69. Do you want to insult a majority a bit more?

dark_angel69 29 November, 2012 @ 6:18 pm   230

@Golwar
I’m not trying to insult. I’m only speaking truth. Whether you like it or not the truth can hurt and someone has to point it out

Skookie30 29 November, 2012 @ 6:22 pm   231

well i must be one then as i didn’t buy the 1st batman-AA as i dont uselessly like film spin-ons into games or VG spin-ons into films.

but i need to get the 1st batman saw it cheap too.

kudos chris a 1st eh you did something right, i dont believe we should have cheap shovelware crap as part of plus meaning the games we didn’t buy because it was crap.

most time i don’t buy weekly so there are times i miss out on a New release.

it such a pity chris that despite the great plus update we still get shafted over with others issues.

Skookie30 29 November, 2012 @ 6:24 pm   232

*spin offs my fingers are now for the chop.

L_Alive_7 29 November, 2012 @ 6:32 pm   233

@Dark Angel Well not all of us buy every great game that comes out each year.You mention COD and FIFA and those are one of the most selling games of all times, so it doesn`t make sense why anyone hasn`t bought those.also, Having old releases of Yearly games doesn`t really appeal to me and neither will it to most of the people in the community.Imagine u playing FIFA 11 while your freind is Playing FIFA 13.Just Like you I`m only speaking the truth and whether you like it or not the truth can hurt.
I personally love PS+ and the admins and moderators who are active in the forums and take our opinions into consideration when deciding which game they are gonna put up.
People ask for variety when FPS are put and when they get it they start complaining.Well to hell with them
I Support you guys all the way and appreciate your service and the standard of games you offer. :)

Castle4_MW 29 November, 2012 @ 7:05 pm   234

Thanks guys, I’m a very happy subscriber and have already convinced three friends who also have children that this is such good value that they have all subscribed too. Batman is another excellent reason why PS+ is such good value. I signed up for £30 annual subscription, primarily because I wanted to play Red Dead and my son wanted LBP2, which would have cost me £30 for those two disks alone, so feel I’ve had my money’s worth already. It took me 51 hours of play but I hit 100% completion on RDR and still dip in occasionally as I love that game. My request for future content would be for at least one child-friendly game each month, ‘R&C: All for one’ was a great November addition. Keep up the good work and try to get us a discount on the Harley Quinn DLC, as it’s the only aspect of Arkham City I’ve yet to play.

CabbageHand 29 November, 2012 @ 8:12 pm   235

@Dark_Angel – here’s a little excercise for you – go and look up the total sales for Arkham City, then look up the total number of PS3 sales; you should find that the vast majority of PS3 owners do NOT own Arkham City – the ones that don’t are in for a real treat and will probably be pretty happy about getting it free.

Perhaps you think that Sony should look at only the games YOU own and build their PS+ freebies to suit just you?

Dirty-spaz 29 November, 2012 @ 8:28 pm   236

I’ve only had plus since november, Have I missed uncharted 3 and killzone 3 as part of IGC?

@Dirty-spaz

no they have never been part of igc

Ps plus is great defenitly a lot of bang for your buck.

Dirty-spaz 29 November, 2012 @ 9:48 pm   239

Oh good, fingers crossed, we will get them soon.

BloodWolf481 29 November, 2012 @ 11:00 pm   240

Even though I already have Arkham city downloaded this is a great update.

evilskimo12 30 November, 2012 @ 1:05 am   241

I can’t wait to get to play LIMBO been trying to get around playing it and now i have no excuse not to.

I have to complain. How is it that the entire December plus content is available to view for the EU blog and not the U.S. blog? SCEA is really letting their gamers down.

ryannumber3gamer 30 November, 2012 @ 2:42 am   243

Hi Chris can i make some suggestions for IGC?

Sly 2 Band Of Thieves (Sly 1 was free a while back for PS Plus members and it would be cool for people to play this, plus with Sly Cooper Thieves In Time coming in March 2013 it could give people a chance to try Sly out)

Tales of Monkey Island, It’s a really fun adventure game. If people remember a while back when Back To The Future The Game was free for Plus members and you enjoyed that well Tales of Monkey Island is even better in my opinion.

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty would be a fun game too. While it’s fun it’s also short but it does play like a normal R&C Game.

Jak & Daxter the precursor legacy, A really fun platformer in my opinion :)

ryannumber3gamer 30 November, 2012 @ 2:46 am   244

Also Chris could you try to get some platformers and adventure games for IGC please

Skyggemunk 30 November, 2012 @ 8:31 am   245

Oh yeah! Chistmas came early this year! Thanks guys…
Arkham Asylum was amazing… Can’t wait for Arkham City…

JonOrtega 30 November, 2012 @ 8:35 am   246

Looks like this indeed will be a good month for the Plus members! Batman and Limbo will be some interesting titles to obtain.

Delboy3130 30 November, 2012 @ 12:03 pm   247

OMG yeah …. i can’t believe i never got round to getting batman and was on de look out for it on de cheap ”’ fantastic and limbo always wanted to play ,,,,, ooohh yeah … and de other japanese game great ,,,,,,,,, well done sony you made my december …….

tony-juice 30 November, 2012 @ 12:21 pm   248

eeehmmm…

Sorry, but I dont like the lineup for Vita very much…maybe the Mortal Kombat..but what about giving us some first person shooter? or some fast cars to enjoy it? maybe some sport game…?

I have one question: The titles which are going to be removed from IGC (what does the shortcut mean?) – I download it for free as a P+ member, copy to PC, and after they will be removed – can I copy them back to my Vita a play?

e.g.
Tho Chronovolt – I backup it onto PC, on 19th December it will be removed from IGC, so I cant download it for free no more, but I can restore my backup from PC to Vita and play normally again?

My P+ membership last until 11/2013

thanks a lot, this is what interests me…

anton

@tony-juice

after the games are removed people who have never downloaded them cant access them.

if like you however people have downloaded them they will always be in your download list to d/l any time you want.

stevan_ns 30 November, 2012 @ 3:29 pm   250

I was wondering could anyone tell me how can I keep the games that rotate out of collection? Is putting them “in the basket” and “checking out” in the playstation store enough? I mean buying them for 0 pounds. Or do I also have to go through the hassle of downloading them?
I googled and couldn’t find the answer…

Denis1903 30 November, 2012 @ 4:10 pm   251

@stevan_ns #250 – it is enough to put them in the basket and checkout, you can then download them at some point in the future. I have done this with a few games as my HDD is rammed with all the PS+ goodies from the last few months.

D-FrOzenONE 30 November, 2012 @ 8:41 pm   252

im glad batman arkham city is on the list, looking forward to that.
vanquish could be interesting but probably not.

as for the rest either i dont care or dont have a vita.

AltairBioshokero 1 December, 2012 @ 6:11 am   253

Europe only? What about the US december content?

stevan_ns 1 December, 2012 @ 6:41 am   254

@Denis1903 thanks for clearing that up for me :-)

recode27 1 December, 2012 @ 11:52 am   255

Sorry to be a noob but what does IGC mean?

RossyWilson 1 December, 2012 @ 12:54 pm   256

@recode27 IGC stands for Instant Game Collection. those are the games you will get for free when you sign up for ps plus with more games being added and taken out of the igc each month.

recode27 1 December, 2012 @ 2:39 pm   257

@RossyWilson thanks.

well how about Dungeon Hunter alliance as replacement game in Germany

dimikiller 1 December, 2012 @ 3:45 pm   259

@AltairBioshokero: this is the eu playstation blog, so nothing about what the us gets (thankfully, as it’s annoying to hear what others get and you probably won’t…)

iREVOLTER 1 December, 2012 @ 4:31 pm   260

So why is SCEA not posting their Games for PS+ for December, does anyone know? I like SCEE more and more now, cause their listening to fanbase or at least the most part of the fanbase, how come no one posted and update about US PS+ at US Blog?

brunkla83 1 December, 2012 @ 5:26 pm   261

Anyone who are making platinum in BF3 AND RDR ADD ME:Brunkla83 In BF3 I just need Bullseye and in RDR I Need Quick and Everyone Else Tnx :))

Luna_Dragon 1 December, 2012 @ 9:07 pm   262

damn, i had such a good record going!! this is the first month since i got my sub last december that there has been nothing for me.

vanquish and limbo are awesome games, great stuff youv put in this one!! shame i cant get excited over it xD

i would like to echo the above, please add an RPG!! Kingdoms of Amalur has just arrived, and maybe one time a JRPG would be good for some people to try out. just ANY RPG (even mass effect, still havent played any of them)or fantasy-type game!! please and thanks chris :3

great work, cant wait to see whats in store on the christmas sale too :D

theOracle1984 2 December, 2012 @ 6:39 am   263

[DELETED] Yeah.. Batman… Nice going :-)

Can you give a heads up on the GB size of batman coming up in dec. thanks

Just wondering if, and when, like the US PS+ guys, are we getting Wipeout 2048?

I need to know, as I am about to buy it otherwise!

zippyonline1 3 December, 2012 @ 1:31 pm   266

why is Crysis 2 going on the 5th?

Because it was the game of the month zippy. Thus it leaves with the next month’s game.

UrbanCowboy1990 3 December, 2012 @ 2:48 pm   268

hmm, nothing there i would of gone out and bought myself, but free games are better than none, thanks guys!

supersmith2500 3 December, 2012 @ 9:34 pm   269

@zippyonline1
Because it was crowned Game of the Month. If a game if crowned GOTM, it is free to download for the rest of the month until the next takes over.

Bought a Vita for myself and the other half due to these offers on PS+! Keep up the good work!

drGiggless 3 December, 2012 @ 10:37 pm   271

US PS+ retail PS3 games since IGC started

Infamous 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Saints Row 2
Just Cause 2
Warhammer 40000: Space Marines
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Starhawk (single player campaign only) trolololololololololol
King of Fighters XIII – (NA exclusive)
Bioshock 2 – (NA exclusive)

EU PS+ retail PS3 games since IGC started

Infamous 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines
Saints Row 2
Just Cause 2
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Motorstorm Apocalypse – (EU exclusive)
Dead Space 2 – (EU exclusive)
Darksiders – (EU exclusive)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – (EU exclusive)
Red Dead Redemption – (EU exclusive)
Bulletstorm – (EU exclusive)
Crysis 2 – (EU exclusive)
Batman: Arkham City – (EU exclusive)
Vanquish – (EU exclusive)

This is the crap us North American subscribers have to put up with :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Recon19D3 4 December, 2012 @ 1:31 am   272

@drGiggles

You forgot

12 Days of Christmas Sale – (EU exclusive)

DanCPC84 4 December, 2012 @ 10:15 am   273

Hi,

Any news when the EU will get the Walking Dead Episodes like the US did back in August?

Hope it’s soon!

@DanCPC84

there is no when, only if ;)

AceArrows 4 December, 2012 @ 4:44 pm   275

MORTAL KOMBAT for PS vita – i need to sell my wii u for a vita

AeonsDead 4 December, 2012 @ 9:11 pm   276

Can we get an update to the Vita Plus store, just now there’s 1 subsection with the subscriptions and free games, but no links to discounts and such. Thanks.

supersmith2500 4 December, 2012 @ 9:36 pm   277

@drGiggless:
Well I may feel sorry that you guys have a weak Plus collection but you got WipEout 2048, Jet Set Radio which is the game I really want to play for free and of course Final Fantasy PSP while us got Chronovolt and three other games you guys got. Also you’ve got more games than us, in fact we haven’t even got CS:GO for months and even Retro City Rampage from October.

And for the Starhawk single campaign, Plus in Europe also got it for free. And sometimes, our store updates can be crappy sometimes compared to yours. overpriced digital games, PS2 shovelware, singstar icon forced, weak sales etc. Be thankful you guys got better content than us.

disco_l888 5 December, 2012 @ 12:30 am   278

truly random Crap content, Mortal Kombat (PS Vita) boooooo i dont have vita

BIasDmVp 5 December, 2012 @ 11:14 am   279

I purchased the console recently actually. Although I have been playing PS for quite a while now. First thing I did was get PS Plus and damn was it worth it. With last months releases + this now – really happy :D

daxterstarsriba 5 December, 2012 @ 11:37 am   280

Wowee Batman Arkham City is an amazing Christmas gift! Thank you, PS+ ^^

I got a free PS+ trial when I recently bought a new white slim PS3 and I bought PS+ within two weeks after enjoying the 10 free games. It’s well worth it! I’ve bought enough subscriptions to last until 2015 >:P

DaveAlliance 5 December, 2012 @ 12:21 pm   281

When is Batman hitting the store? It is now gone 12 noon on the 5th, and still no sign. Not that I am impatient to download it!!!

Subtotalatom 5 December, 2012 @ 2:44 pm   282

All the Games are now on the Playstation IGC section however i can download Vanquish and Limbo but Batman still says i have to pay £19.99 :/

Nevertheless im patient – good update guys

celenbor 5 December, 2012 @ 2:51 pm   283

Great update but Batman and Vanquish are still for purchase under original price…For Limbo I can only see the unlock for free but not the actual game like before..I had batman on disc for a while back ago though with Harley Quinns dlc bought.

Fred Dutton 5 December, 2012 @ 2:58 pm

All games are showing as ‘free’ here. Give it 30 minutes or so – the download rolls out in stages across Europe.

theStoneSkull 5 December, 2012 @ 3:00 pm   284

somewhat weird that a title was chosen that is banned in Australia.. although it is messed up in itself that Australia banned it..

theStoneSkull 5 December, 2012 @ 3:02 pm   285

so.. i can see that there is about a half price discount on Rayman Origins and Lumines for Vita.. are there any others i missed?

lefskisofiq 5 December, 2012 @ 3:03 pm   286

there is a big problem with limbo !
once you download the 6kb unlock you can no longer download the demo
is this happening only to me?

Catkiller1 5 December, 2012 @ 3:05 pm   287

I’ll add Batman Arkham City to my download list but i’ll hold off downloading it fully, until I see what price the DLC will be. You can purchase the Game Of The Year Edition with all DLC for £14.95, so if it’s cheaper to do that, then there’s no point in downloading!

MaxiM_82 5 December, 2012 @ 3:05 pm   288

Vanquish! ‘Nuff said.

Old_McGroin 5 December, 2012 @ 9:18 pm   289

A warning to all PS+ subscribers! I downloaded Batman Arkham City not too long ago and when I checked my Hotmail account I had a mail saying I had been charged 29.99 Euros! I checked my transaction history and it ‘s telling me I added the money to my PS Wallet before purchasing it but I know damn well I didn’t!I then checked my account and Automatic Fund is set to “Off”. I’m pretty p!issed that cash has been taken from my account without my consent. I have spoken with the helpline and I’m assured my cash will be refunded but this isn’t on. You can be sure that as soon as my cash is returned I’ll be deleting my credit card details straight away.

DeathAwaits121 5 December, 2012 @ 9:34 pm   290

well, Old_McGroin i had a similar problem a while back. it took me weeks to resolve. but you should call the them a lot until you get it resolved. i had finally had enough and told them i demand my money back and they gave it to me right then and there. so dont take them telling you that they cant help you at that moment…because they can.

STULEM77 5 December, 2012 @ 9:53 pm   291

Can you help please. PSN Wont let me D/L batman for free. Its keeps trying to charge me. Ive just D/L Limbo
Fine. Any ideas

STULEM77 5 December, 2012 @ 10:03 pm   292

Just read some earlier posts. No need to panic. Lol. Great content again
Im really pleased with the games that PS+ has offered. My only gripe is
That i missed dead space 2. Lol. Great work PS +. What are the chances
Of getting GRADIUS 3+4 and GRADIUS 5 in the classics section. Also
Any of the PS1 GRADIUS games. That would be amazing.

BillySpooked 5 December, 2012 @ 11:34 pm   293

Great, just been charged £9.99 for limbo on psn playstation plus?? I have a valid plus account ???

STULEM77 6 December, 2012 @ 9:58 am   294

LEFSKISOFIQ just do a search for it on the store it will show the full game and the unlock.
I had same problem.

good choise

AeonsDead 7 December, 2012 @ 12:30 pm   296

Hey guys, i see my post at 276 may have some influence on the update to the vita store? It now currently has Rayman Origins, Capcom puzzle world, mega man PSP and a PSP Monster Hunter, all with discounts. These are however the only ones in the Plus folder on Vita, in reality we also get discounts on A-Men, Half minute hero, Innocent Life, harvest moon, Valhalla knights 1 and 2 and battlestance, blazing souls accelate, arc the lad, Powerstone collection, the 2 Capcom classics games, jetpack joyride mini, all playable on Vita.

Why have some items that are up for Plus discount in the Vita store, but the majority of discounts are missed out?

@AeonsDead

does street fighter alpha 3 work do you know if its transfered via ps3?

AeonsDead 7 December, 2012 @ 9:00 pm   298

@hayzink

Yeah the web store says SFA3 is compatible with PSVita.
It too is on discount but is not shown in the PSVita Plus section or even the PS3 plus section.
I can only find it on the webbrowser store at store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com, even using search on the PS3 store won’t find it.
Are you seeing it on your store hayz?

We need a fix for Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max not showing in the store.

ScaryWorld 8 December, 2012 @ 7:28 am   299

Hello. Can i ask about PS One releases on PS Vita? I would like to know, when the Battle Hunter comes out? :)

@AeonsDead

nope i checked after asking the question lol.

i wanted it based on the blog post had no idea it was not showing

@AeonsDead

thanks for the tip about the web store i have now purchased street fighter :)

i quite like the web store first time i used it i might just use it in place of the main store as its very easy to use.

Aces73High 8 December, 2012 @ 3:41 pm   302

Hey guys, I recently bought a Vita and grabbed PS+ for Uncharted and Gravity Rush. I intend to get a PS3 in the couple months as well. However, I really don’t want to miss out on LIMBO, Batman and LBP2. Is there any way I can get them now while they’re free, but without actually having a PS3?? Please say yes?!!

AeonsDead 8 December, 2012 @ 4:26 pm   303

@Aces73high

Not sure if it will work, but you can try using the webstore – store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com, login with your PSN and try to add the PSPlus content to your download list.

another_gamer195 8 December, 2012 @ 4:47 pm   304

the webstore is a very good move, at last by sony, allthough as usual its only about 5 years overdue. i would like to know if you can get your plus stuff from it though, because if for no believable reason they can’t, then it will be another hammer blow headed towards one more nail, in the once loved ps brand, it would probably be reason enough to replace the $ in ms to a better suited one in sony. and the, will be added soon line isn’t worth the screen space it’d use. so i do hope it is all good for plus vita owners who don’t have ps3, and those who can’t access theirs for a reason.

Dirty-spaz 8 December, 2012 @ 5:12 pm   305

@Aces73High if you know someone with a ps3, log in with your psn, and add the games to your download list….. and when you get your ps3 they will be waiting for ya! simples!

Smuttysy 9 December, 2012 @ 2:07 am   306

I’m onto my fourth attempt at downloading Batman, as each time my download gets stuck at 90 to 91% and also completely slows down the reactions of the entire XMB, sometimes to the point where it will momentarily freeze completely.
It’s definitely not my connection, as it runs fine up to that point, and I have over 100gb of storage free. One last attempt before I give up. >:0(

hoholbuddist 9 December, 2012 @ 4:08 pm   307

да уж

Just signed up and lovin’ it…………

supersmith2500 10 December, 2012 @ 5:33 pm   309

I seriously hope Big Sky is better. Chronovolt wasn’t really that good. =\

I see that the list was edited to “19th December: Mortal Kombat (PS Vita) – not available in AU” now.
Still no replacement title?
Still no mention of Germany?

I tell you, don’t act surprised if a giant (CENSORED)storm should arise because SCEE surprisingly has to register then, that Mortal Kombat is also an issue for the german market.

X-Zibidi 12 December, 2012 @ 4:08 am   311

Batman akar :D thanks :D

GrumpyMcGrump 12 December, 2012 @ 1:26 pm   312

@Golwar: Der Titel wird auch in Deutschland ersetzt mit Lego Batman für die PSP….

andyjs1969 13 December, 2012 @ 11:52 pm   313

Much as I appreciate Arkham City as a freebie, the cost of the DLC comes to about the same as a new copy of the recently released goty edition. Would work out a lot cheaper to buy a copy, install the dlc and then sell the disc on (assuming the dlc installs from the disc).

Skydancerx 18 December, 2012 @ 10:35 pm   314

Lego Batman as replacement for MK Vita? ARE U F****NG Kidding?
A 9,99 Euro 2010 Game? -> 2012 Game

Really really bad!

DumahLok 19 December, 2012 @ 7:23 pm   315

Its 7:23pm on the 19th and still MK is not showing up yet. has it been delayed?

Andrew_7Up 19 December, 2012 @ 8:53 pm   316

Still no MK Vita. What’s going on?

When will MK Vita be out? You have 1 hour 23 minutes! :P

Vimto1990 20 December, 2012 @ 12:20 am   318

As I posted in another thread.. Still no Mk :(… Oh well,, time for bed and hoping it’ll be available tomorrow morn :)
And thanks, batman is awesome :D

Zamille1972 20 December, 2012 @ 12:06 pm   319

MK Vita, still not available, when please

frenchpoliser 20 December, 2012 @ 6:21 pm   320

Got an answer on another thread about MK. There’s a bit of a delay. Due to be put up in the last Pre-Christmas store update tomorrow.

Hey, it’s 10pm on December 20th in the UK. Mortal Kombat was supposed to launch free on Vita here yesterday. Where is it?

21st december and no Mortal Kombat in the UK, come one, what are we subscribing to here? This is supposed to have been available on the 19th!

SwingerE11 21 December, 2012 @ 11:22 am   323

will trine 2 get discount anytime soon?