Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 12:30am

12 Deals Of Christmas

12 deals of Christmas

Deal 6: Medal of Honor: Warfighter – Was £59.99/€69.99, now £29.99/€39.99 (up to 50% off). Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members (£26.99/€35.99). Offer expires 11.59pm on 12th December.

Deal 5: Sleeping Dogs – Was £49.99/€59.99, now £15.99/€19.99 (67% off). Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members (£14.39/€17.99). Offer expires 11.59pm on 10th December.

Deal 4: One Piece: Pirate Warriors – Was £39.99/€49.99, now £19.99/€24.99 (50% off). Offer expires 11.59pm on 8th December.

Deal 3: Tokyo Jungle – Was £9.99/€12.99, now £5.19/€6.49 (up to 50% off). Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members (£4.67/€5.84). Offer expires 11.59pm on 6th December.

Deal 2: Battlefield 3 – Was £59.99/€69.99, now £29.99/€39.99. Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members. Offer expires 11.59pm on 4th December.

Deal 1: 90-day PS Plus subscription – Was £11.99/€14.99, now £7.99/€9.99 (save up to 33%). Offer expires 7.00am on 9th December.

Hi everyone! With Christmas just around the corner, ’tis the season to be jolly! Now you have 12 extra special reasons to celebrate as the 12 Deals of Christmas makes its return to PlayStation Store.

Starting on 1st December 2012, PlayStation Store will feature 12 incredible deals for you to unwrap. You will only be able to redeem each deal from PlayStation Store for a period of 48 hours and then they vanish, quicker than a Christmas pudding!

Just like the presents under your tree, we are going to keep these deals under wraps until it’s time for them to be opened. So make sure you keep checking PlayStation Store to find out what the latest amazing deal is. We’ll also update this Blog post every time a deal is added.

Don’t miss out on some great one-time offers – take a sledge ride over to PlayStation Store and treat yourself to a few extra presents this festive season. Enjoy!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

88 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first
theicebucket 11 December, 2012 @ 12:41 am   2

A case of ‘after the lord mayor’s show’

PalmtopJakku 11 December, 2012 @ 12:42 am   3

Please stop with the insultingly bad deals; cutting something by 50% when it was awfully priced in the first place does not count.

I understand you guys have 12 days to fill, and not every deal can be as good as Tokyo Jungle, but reaalllyy? £30 is how much people pay for a brand new game typically, and Warfighter was so badly rated, you can get it for about £15 everywhere anyway.

Seriously how is this a deal?? It’s cheaper on disk!! In nearly every shop… What a joke.

Damn I missed out on sleeping dogs. I thought I still had a day to get credit. Oh well. Will you guys revive all the deals on xmas day or should we expect a new surprise?

rossthebassist 11 December, 2012 @ 1:03 am   6

This is not me trying to sound ungrateful, i understand as a digital marketplace you are stuck between a rock and a hard place with what the publishers are willing to sell these “deals” for. however, Asda have MOH in for £20 so why would i pay £9.99 more for a version i cant trade when im done!

please pass this comment on to any of the relevant parties required, but for the most part these deals are like last years one, not worth the blog space they are printed on.

Keep up the hard work, but these deals suck

out of 6 deals, every deal with even numbers is not so good. so let’s wait for deal number 7.

Please Please Please don’t let LBP Karting, Hitman, NFS and Farcry follow suit of Deal 6… Absolutely appalling.

They need to be priced similar to what Sleeping Dogs were priced at.
Else I think Unfinished Swan will be the only other one I’ll be getting.

P.S. THIS DEAL IS [DELETED]!!!

How can people complain about a saving, no matter how good or bad it is? They are discounted from their normal price, if it’s cheaper in a shop, go buy it in a damn shop. Try living in Australia, where every video game is overpriced by a hell of a lot more than anywhere else. You guys get games pretty cheap as it is.

I just picked up Sleeping Dogs for $22.45, when the cheapest I’ve seen it in stores is $69, and usually is $88 or $98 elsewhere.

Thank you Sony.

crusher915 11 December, 2012 @ 1:25 am   10

I’ve been going through the new Web Store and there are some things that need to be fixed, for example these prices: Far Cry 2 costs the same as Far Cry 2 + Fortunes Pack, Dead Island costs 35,99 while the GOTY version costs 19,99, Dead Nation Unlock costs 9,99 while the Full Game costs 5,19, and also the Web store usually shows the File Size of the Game Unlock/DLC instead of the complete size

are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?! this is just as bad as the BF3 “deal,” typical EA ripoff, give us a break!

Sleeping Dogs was a great deal so it’s a real shame to see EA ruin the christmas deals YET AGAIN. Disappointing, but far, far from surprised.

Heheh, someone will regret that deal ;D

Haha, god bless EA and their “Deals” to be fair to sony all the other offers have been really good, Despite my best efforts to resist I caved and got Sleeping Dogs, and happily purchased Tokyo Jungle, I’ll almost certainly get Unfinished Swan if it’s below £5-£6 so I think they’ve been great overall. If you disagree just look at the offers the Xbox has. Consistently awful.

If i were at sony though I would have just rejected these EA ones and given a smaller discount on a sony title, anything really even an old one like Pain at a discount would have been much more appreciated.

Either way I wouldn’t have bought this game at almost any price so it’s saved me some money.

I’m curious to what Far Cry 3 will be, Probably too much since it’s so new but fingers crossed..

Re:8, we can and should complain because these deals are insulting. Yes we have a choice and we can choose to buy elsewhere if we want, but why have a sale if it’s still such a ripoff, doesn’t that defeat the purpose of having a sale?

It’s especially insulting when you consider it costs MORE than a retail copy when there’s no physical packaging, no disc, no logistics, no printing, no shipping, no store, no salesmen.. NOTHING physical exists yet we pay more for less -scratch that, more for nothing other than the game itself. PLUS, with a physical copy you can at least sell it and get some of your money back when you’re done, but when you buy digital you’re stuck with it. So we’re actually paying more, for less AND with much more risk of wasting our money if we don’t like it.

crusher915 11 December, 2012 @ 1:34 am   15

oh and also Mass Effect 3 costs 59,99 while the trilogy costs 57,99

*Slow Clap*

Roscoe182 11 December, 2012 @ 2:15 am   17

humm EA sure are taking the pi** with there prices for these so called deals.

So there been, what, 2 deals of christmas so far?

socialjeebus 11 December, 2012 @ 3:23 am   19

Lol, another poor deal but by far the worst deal on PSN: FIFA 12 at 59.99 imo. 10 quid more expensive than the FIFA 13 “bundle”

Oh well at the half-way stage already and by my reckoning it’s 50/50 so far, woth the PS+, Tokyo Jungle (already had it) and Sleeping Dogs (already had that too) deals being quite good – but the MOH, One Piece BF3 deals being truly awful.

Completely ambivalent about the one piece pirate deal.

I missed out on sleeping dogs by a day, I guess ill live. EA are a joke with there “Deals” only game i buy off them now is battlefeild 3. Whats the point on there sport games when they take the server down after a year?

battlefeild series*

Unicronic 11 December, 2012 @ 3:52 am   22

“Starting on 1st December 2012, PlayStation Store will feature 12 incredible deals for you to unwrap”.

Come on, cut this crap out. This gift can stay under the tree. Seriously can anyone explain why this is considered a good deal? A 50% discount on an inflated price game which has received very poor reviews across the board is not a good deal either financially or for entertainment value.

You have to do better than this. We expect better and we deserve better. You know this.

Bovrillor 11 December, 2012 @ 4:29 am   23

Soooo, I got a discount voucher for Assassins Creed II & Brotherhood with a purchase of Revelations. Date on voucher says it expires 2013. Code worked just fine, but… ACII/Brotherhood are no longer on the store in their ‘basic’ editions, so I can’t use my 30% discount (it doesn’t apply to the complete editions).

—Posted on 11 December, 2012 at 1:25 am by crusher915—
[I’ve been going through the new Web Store and there are some things that need to be fixed, for example these prices: Far Cry 2 costs the same as Far Cry 2 + Fortunes Pack]

The Far Cry 2 situation bothers me too. I bought the full game for £10 NEW in a retail store. The 2 DLCs (which only add a few maps) add up to £16. The whole lot was offered as a bundle for a decent price, but no alternative was offered for people that already have the disc.

Similiar DLC pricing disaster with Dragon Age II, both Fallout games, Dead Rising 2, Batman AC etc. etc.

I’d hoped that the Deus Ex and LittleBig DLC sales were a sign of good things to come, but so far it’s just been a glimmer of hope.

Bovrillor 11 December, 2012 @ 4:32 am   24

Whoops, I meant Crysis 2, not FarCry 2, in my previous post. The point still stands, though.

njclifford 11 December, 2012 @ 4:50 am   25

I can hear a lot of complaints regarding this new deal. While it is obviously not that great, I feel there should be some lessons learnt from this.

If Sony are happy to show us how many units have been moved from each deal, it would, along with this forum, provide them with a good amount of feedback as to whether or not the deal is good or not.

I would be surprised if many more than 10 would get this deal, but would assume 100 or more got Tokyo Jungle.

Then, to continually improve on their service to us, ensure that next time they focus on the good deals and get more of them… maybe dump EA?

They provide a service, they are here because of us. If we do not buy PS3 stuff, have PS+ memberships, Vita, etc., then they will cease to exist.

I understand that online $ are always so much more (normally) than Zavvi and others, so maybe a lesson learnt is to restructure how they apply their pricing…

A bit of a rant, but considering the backlash, I would really hope that Sony listen, and make a positive out of a negative situation.

Pass

zalwelgoedgaan 11 December, 2012 @ 5:50 am   27

Haaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!

Oh wait, they’re serious?

@5 Get it from Zavvi at same price …

silmorat1 11 December, 2012 @ 7:48 am   29

The Zavvi price is 19.95 But it is on sale saying save £30.04 so it would of been £59.99 too! Its still £10 cheaper than this deal though. Lol

Przemyslaw19 11 December, 2012 @ 8:35 am   30

“Try living in Australia, where every video game is overpriced by a hell of a lot more than anywhere else.”

You are crazy man!

Let me do the math… In Poland our full time earnings averaged 44,400 pln a year (for 2012). Sleeping Dogs are priced 200 pln.
In Australia your full time earnings per year are 70,000 $. Sleeping Dogs are priced (let,s say) 100$.
Let me see…
Are you sure it is hard to live in Australia? Go and search for “Big Mac Index”. Try to find Australia in the table. I will give you a hint – it will be somewhere near Japan and USA.

Damn.. hard to live in Australia

Dave-The-Rave 11 December, 2012 @ 8:38 am   31

Are you kidding me!? Put that Sleeping Dogs deal back online! Can’t believe I missed it!

Flatbattery 11 December, 2012 @ 8:46 am   32

I want what EA are smoking!

Hey! EA…..When your prices are 200% the asking price everywhere else, 50% off is not a deal.

Apart from yet another sucky deal, this game is absolutely terrible. It wouldn’t be worth £5.

@Dave-The-Rave
Out of stock at the moment so watch it

wayne_20_09 11 December, 2012 @ 9:03 am   35

another poor deal. The game sucks as it is and this deal us even worse, £29.99, you can get it in a shop on disc at £19.99

MASPALOMAZ 11 December, 2012 @ 9:26 am   36

Have to agree its a lame deal today but thanks Sony & The Blog Team for all the work and fun from these offers, I would second the wish to have these offer valid for a longer time not everyone is always on the net or checking out the store and it would be nice to have all the 12 offers available before deciding which to take.

Chris Howe 11 December, 2012 @ 9:47 am   37

Hi all,

Please remember that if this deal is not for you then we still have a plenty more to go with some excellent offers. We are stil working during the sale to try and secure even better discounts so if we can get you a better deal we will :)

wolfsinner 11 December, 2012 @ 9:51 am   38

People just complain too much! It’s a discount, and a big one at that. If it’s cheaper in a store, then by all means go get it there.
Sigh.

I personally can’t wait for the NBA 2K13 deal on Thursday. I hope it’s big. :D

@Chris Howe

appreciate the effort still looking forward to seeing the next deal as i dont think its going to be the nba game.

thanks for deleting our comments Chris, great way to respond to criticism, censor anyone who disagrees unless they’re subtle about it.

Chris Howe 11 December, 2012 @ 10:22 am

hi supvic,

I haven’t deleted any comments so they are probably just waiting for approval. Unless your comments are offensive this is an open forum to discuss your opinions

You can get medal of honour for 19.95 , plus you get a disk, box and manual.

To Chris – Fred – Jawad

There is a problem with the store with the game Top Darts, Its says it is a cross buy game, But when i ‘click choose a version’ and choose the PS3 Download version it Downloads The VITA file,
And i have checked the VITA file to see if thats the PS3 file and its not.

Sorry to have to be off topic here but i got no reply back to a email sent to customer support last week

I would like to remind you about how polish customers were dealt while One Piece deal – it was said it is supposed to be 50% and in polish store sale was from 169 to 99 pln which is about 60%. Stores using Euro had full 50% sale.
And not even one sorry was said…

cheaper in shop, out of all deals so far there has only been two.

Tokyo jungle and sleeping dogs

Catkiller1 11 December, 2012 @ 10:45 am   45

I agree with ZACHSP8 +1 ;)

Also I notice that US PLUS members are getting Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Is there any chance that we will receive it too?

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I would be very happy with this or Mortal Kombat ;)

Catkiller1 11 December, 2012 @ 10:46 am   46

MOH Warfighter £19.95 @ Zavvi, £19.99 @ GAME!

dark_angel69 11 December, 2012 @ 10:53 am   47

It seems very obvious that Far Cry 3 (deal 12) will be the same price. Deal 2 and 6 are the same so I’m sure deal 12 will also be the same. Maybe deal 11 will be also if it is Hitman. Deal 2 and 6 would been a bad deal as they are old games but would be a good deal for 11 and 12 as they are new.

Oh chris not sure if this is happening to anyone else but when i look at the deals on store, there is a copy of deal number 11 making two beside each other. There is no deal 12 in the list anymore. Deal 10 is also missing. it leaves a gap between 9 and 11 and deal 5 doesn’t appear open.

BTW, did you see my comment (number 41 i think it was) in the last deal you did 2 days ago?

@Catkiller1

i was also looking for an answer on this one as i almost bought it last week and i love street fighter.

if its not gonna happen for us ill buy it soon for £14.99 off the store but im scared lol.

Catkiller1 11 December, 2012 @ 11:06 am   49

10: Doom 3 BFG Edition – £12.99 @ Amazon.co.uk & GAME

11: WWE 13 – £19.99 @ Amazon.co.uk & GAME

12: Borderlands 2 – £22.95 @ Zavvi

ENJOY ;)

Catkiller1 11 December, 2012 @ 11:07 am   50

@ Hayzink

£11.86 @ Shopto.net mate ;)

Kal-El_1981 11 December, 2012 @ 11:16 am   51

Heads up people!!!! Day 12 deal looks like its going to be Farcry 3 and will probably be half price aka was £59.99 now £29.99, better waiting and buying it in the shops as it will be cheaper than that!!!

@Catkiller1

thanks for the heads up on some of those prices i fancy 1,5,7 at those prices.

ill hold off on street fighter as i might just subscribe to usa plus as even if i was to get 12 games a year out of it it would still be worth it.

2 plus subscriptions ftw lol.

Catkiller1 11 December, 2012 @ 11:47 am   53

@ Hayzink

I was considering that a few months back but I don’t have the time to play the titles that we receive with our current PLUS, let alone a US one!

I may buy Counterstrike though, as I still have $18 left ;) Bought Closure in the Sale at $4.99 a few weeks back!

Catkiller1 11 December, 2012 @ 11:48 am   54

I’m posting this again, as most members will skip the first page:

Here are my 12 deals that you can purchase right now within the UK:

9: Saints Row The Third Full Package Edition – £20 @ Amazon.co.uk

10: Doom 3 BFG Edition – £12.99 @ Amazon.co.uk & GAME

11: WWE 13 – £19.99 @ Amazon.co.uk & GAME

12: Borderlands 2 – £22.95 @ Zavvi

ENJOY ;)

@Catkiller1

im only considering it bcause i want bloodrayne and street fighter,
getting rochard(sp) and some of the others would just be a bonus

For everyone who raises queries over digital pricing issues (too high, exchange rate differences etc), there’s an interesting read on Pocket Gamer:

Quit with the moaning, my PS+ sub ran out last week, and with Xmas coming I didn’t want to fork out £39.99, so I took the £7.99 90 day deal and grabbed the music unlimited (offline play at last) 1yr sub @ £11.99, that alone is worth the £19.98 I paid altogether, as for the sub….they stack up.

Is music unlimited worth it? Last year and earlier this year I used spotify with a virginmedia promo, which kicked music unlimited into touch because of offline play, now MU has offline play and a vast audio selection.

The work around…..don’t like PS+? But didn’t mind the MU PS+ offer? Should’ve been smart and got both, I sideloaded the the tablet app onto my N7 tab, hook up my BT stereo headset dongle to the auxiliary input on any audio system in any house or place for £20.

As for the games, I get psn games from the store and full games from retail outlets, I take the games prices are probably based on game sharing.

Geez, I can’t hear that “sharing” excuse anymore (looking in your direction right now jfontyman).
You can lend and sell physical copies endlessly. If there’d be a reason to raise prices for one version over the other, than digital would have to be far cheaper.

So can we please stop that crap about sharing please?
John Riccitiello mentioned in an interview how he opposes the idea of greater discounts in sales and criticized Steam. It obviously doesn’t matter to him that revenue increases dramatically thanks to Steam’s sales. Even after the sales end you can register an increased demand for those games, even if they are several years old. That’s probably simply too crazy for Riccitiello and that’s why a good digital price on an EA product is nothing but remarkable. ;)

So once more: It’s EA. Not the “danger” of sharing. Nothing else either. Just EA.

jfontyman 11 December, 2012 @ 1:02 pm   59

I’m not saying I like the prices but they’ve got us by the nads on game sharing, eventually they will stop it and still keep the prices high.

Bottom line is this, buy from where ever is the cheapest, show me where I’ll purchase a full game from PSN?

If you look at my post I mentioned how I’ve personally got the most from spending the minimum, then the last 2 lines I threw a comment about game sharing, your whole post is based on my 2 through away lines which I don’t care about.

People need to get real about digital version should be cheaper, it will never be cheaper just like all the petrol stations and retail shops closing until a monopoly is gained, then the prices will rise based on demand, if you don’t buy then it will fall, as soon as you do buy when the price is dropped it will rise.

Catch 22.

But anyway like I said earlier, I don’t buy full digital games from PSN which are in retail , I never will.

@29 It was actually £14.95 when I’ve posted it, now it’s sold out …

Guys stop wasting your energy on constant negativity, doing my nut in!

:D

Posting up great deals on the internet….now that’s a better positive way to approach it!!!!! :D

Cheers guys :)

I didn’t mention the rest because I absolutely agree with you there jfontyman. True that I could have mentioned that too. ;)

Nevertheless I must also clarify that indeed nobody depends on the store as the only source for their gaming needs. But constructive criticism is never wrong. And in the case of these sales it is surely correct to state that those prices can’t compete on the market.

So far just 2 (in case that you are German even just Tokyo Jungle) of those sales were mentionable. Maybe 3 when you are a fan of One Piece. Three good offers is nothing in comparison to Christmas sales on other digital platforms. A legitimate reason to be vocal about your disappointment.

@jfontyman
Posted a reply to you above, which is in moderation for whatever reason. Just an hint so that you might want to check back later. ;)

ITACHI_U________ 11 December, 2012 @ 1:21 pm   65

There is a ps one game named “T’ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger” Which is an awesome game.

I don’t know why it didn’t get that much popular. But I guess I’ll never see it on psn. Though when you think about it. I see some very stupid ps one classics on psn. Then this one should definitely be there.

I know it’s not that easy (apparently) to get a ps one classic on psn, but still. It should be there imho.

By the way, when will Resident Evil 2 return to psn on my vita?

zxRATTLExz 11 December, 2012 @ 1:52 pm   66

Not for me this one. I’m just waiting for Unfinshed Swan on the 19th now. Hoping to see Okami, Journey and Resi Code Veronica get some kind of discount in the near future.

good miday , u having maintenace ??? i not abel to get on u site 4 hr

deal mho = bof ( in real store u have speciale edition 25 € )

also from today i use pc psn store = 100 x beter
faster – no rong language – search option 1000 x beter

almoast if u have 2 teams = pc psn shop : professional team
ps3 psn shop : amateur team

Project2insanity 11 December, 2012 @ 2:22 pm   69

@ITACHI_U; I second that. T’ai Fu was awesome.

@Golwar; Whilst I agree EA aren’t exactly great for sale prices, remember game-sharing digitally essentially involves 2 copies rather than the physical one. As for endlessly selling physical- online passes. In either case, we both know it ain’t the reason, just wanted to make you aware that argument isn’t actually entirely flawed.

nex jear = ps + 30 – 40 % off
u pick 2 games in list of ? – 50 %
2 more ath -25 %
2 more ath -15 %

+ 6 x some free stuf = holliday to all , lol will never happen.

BiGsMoO7ke 11 December, 2012 @ 3:30 pm   71

when i go to the store to get this deal it says “this content cannot be selected at this time” fix it plz

zalwelgoedgaan 11 December, 2012 @ 3:43 pm   72

“Loving the constant moaning about deals. You are aware you don’t have to buy the deal? And moaning about them with a PS Plus symbol to your name and then saying Sony are gonna lose their customers etc is super lols.

Guys stop wasting your energy on constant negativity, doing my nut in!”

So you love the moaning, yet you don’t want us to do it. Meaning that we would not be pleasing you. Make up your mind.

By the way, it doesn’t say anywhere in the TOS that you aren’t allowed to complain, so deal with it.

Do you know what would be a wonderful Christmas gift from SCEE, filled with holiday cheer?

REMOVE THE SINGSTAR ICON FROM THE XMB! ;)

GUDGER666 11 December, 2012 @ 5:04 pm   74

Ok so i bought this deal, why didn’t i receive an online pass?

Sony Japan needs to shut down Sony Europe & link us with Sony America because the people who are running the EU devision are ruining the playstation experience for us gamers.

oh & fix the damn download list,its a mess.

also the new store is not as smooth as the old store.it’s pain in the backside just like you guys.

TINTINTB303 11 December, 2012 @ 7:29 pm   77

@ zalwelgoedgaan

Soooo let me get this straight.

You are moaning about the moaners and then telling them to deal with it because you have a right to moan…???

The complete irony of that is all most too much to cope with!! LOL!

DazzaUK1985 11 December, 2012 @ 7:35 pm   78

Hahahaha greedy greedy EA. After the pretty amazing deal on sleeping dogs (which actually caused a download price to equal, if not quite surpass a retail price for what seems like the first time ever!!) I was hoping for something big on this too. Unfortunately EA have proven with battlefield and now this that they’re the big money grabbing mega corporation everyone thinks they are!! I’m still not buying a retail game via download until the price drops below that of retail. Otherwise these publishers will think they can charge anything when digital becomes the norm. Oh well, still waiting for a truly amazing deal – sleeping dogs was great but still only the same as retail with no resale value.

dark_angel69 11 December, 2012 @ 10:27 pm   79

@wiipass
How they ruining it? Americans don’t have any deals going. They said they will have some coming but haven’t even shown any (most likely gona be rubbish anyway). Check out their ps+ games. Pure crap hi. We get better stuff than them. Many EU people complain about EU getting the bad stuff but nearly EVERYONE is complaining in the americans. Read the american ps+ update and you will see how bad their games are and how many people want the EU stuff. People just don’t see how lucky they are. They want and want and want and nothing is ever good enough for them. You should be thankful for the way things are for you cos the americans surely looks bad

GuerillaBRO 11 December, 2012 @ 10:53 pm   80

^ Well said, you today’s EU PS Blog Internets.

I can buy MOH:Warfighter for the same price in the US PSN as this “sale” price, but the price in the US store ISN’T on sale, it’s the standard full price! So when the US PSN actually does put this on sale it’ll be about a quarter of this “sale” price.

Kamikaze_Tutor 12 December, 2012 @ 12:48 am   82

@Chris Howe
Any idea if some of these deals will repeat?
I was in the middle of purchasing Tokyo Jungle when the price reset to normal.
Had issues trying to validate my credit card and spent like an hour trying to buy the game.
It’s really upsetting that the game changed prices after being added to the cart.
If only there was a browser PSN Store I could use to buy games at work, instead of arriving home and wasting my time trying to buy a game and not be able to do so.

KnightTiger 12 December, 2012 @ 4:54 am   83

I too see the full price of MOH in the store at the moment, but it wont even let me enter the item and gives a message “item cannot be accessed at this time” and last week the sale of BF3 showed up at least in our store only after it was expired, what’s the point of giving games I can’t buy? :-S

andrew30101978 12 December, 2012 @ 10:41 am   84

im sorry but this latest 12 deals offer is nothing to shout about go to

where the item is only £19.99 now come sony you need to think better about prices.

But on the up side the festive sale i found f1 stars £10 cheaper than amazon so good there

andrew30101978 12 December, 2012 @ 10:42 am   85

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Medal-of-Honor-Warfighter-PS3/dp/B009SHJ1D 8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355308657&sr=8-1

Eisdealer- 13 December, 2012 @ 1:26 am   86