Posted 10:00am

Festive sale starts today on PlayStation Store!

PS-Store

UPDATE: Many apologies for the confusion but advertised discounts on all items marked with an asterisk (*) below will now go live from 19th December. New offers will also be added next week.

Season’s greetings everyone! It’s almost Christmas and to celebrate this joyous time of year, the PlayStation Store is bringing you some great offers on a range of titles including Deus Ex Human Revolution, Just Cause 2, 007 Legends, Prototype 2 and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD.

The Festive Sale will run from today until 9th January once the store update has taken place, so be sure to treat yourself.

Below are details of the initial deals – if you can’t find anything that takes your fancy we will be looking to add more items to the sale on the 19th December so keep checking the blog for updates.Enjoy!

PS3 games:

007 Legends (Not available in Russia)
Was €49.99/£39.99/AU$69.95 Now €24.99/£19.99/AU$29.95

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Was €49.99/£39.99/AU$79.95 Now €24.99/£19.99/AU$39.95

Just Cause 2
Was €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95 Now €7.49/£5.99/AU$12.25

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD
Was €14.99/£11.99/AU$23.95 Now €7.49/£5.99/AU$12.25
Additional 10% off for Plus subscribers

The Amazing Spiderman (Not available in Russia and Ukraine)
Was €69.99/£49.99/AU$99.95 Now €29.99/£23.99/AU$49.95

F1 Race Stars
Was €49.99/£39.99/AU$69.95 Now €24.99/£19.99/AU$29.95
Additional 10% off for Plus subscribers

Agarest: Generations Of War 2 (Not available in New Zealand)
Was €34.99/£27.99/AU$54.95 Now €16.99/£12.99/AU$26.95

Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO* (Not available in Australia, Finland, New Zealand, Norway)
Was €24.99/£19.99 Now €11.99/£9.69

Deus Ex: Human Revolution*
Was €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95 Now €7.49/£5.99/AU$12.25

Deus Ex*
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$15.95 Now €4.99/£3.99/AU$8.45
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (Not available in Germany)
Was €39.99/£29.99/AU$49.95 Now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95

Mini Ninjas*
Was €19.99/£14.99/AU$24.95 Now €9.99/£7.99/AU$15.95
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Of Orcs and Men (Not available in Turkey)
Was €59.99/£49.99/AU$89.95 Now €29.99/£19.99/AU$39.95
Additional 10% off for Plus subscribers

Game of Thrones (Not available in Turkey)
Was €39.99/£29.99/AU$49.95 Now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95

London 2012
Was €44.99/£35.99/AU$69.95 Now €19.99/£15.99/AU$29.95
Additional 20% off for Plus subscribers

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (Not available in Bulgaria, India, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Ukraine, UAE)
Was €59.99/£49.99/AU$89.95 Now €29.99/£19.99/AU$39.95
Additional 10% off for Plus subscribers

Prototype 2 (Not available in Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Poland)
Was €69.99/£49.99 Now €29.99/£19.99

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2
Was €12.99/£9.99/AU$19.95 Now €6.19/£4.99/AU$10.25
Additional 10% off for Plus subscribers

Tomb Raider (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €5.99/£4.79/AU$9.95 Now €2.99/£2.39/AU$4.95
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Tomb Raider 2* (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €5.99/ £4.79/AU$9.95 Now €2.99/£2.39/AU$4.95
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift: Arctic Games (Not available in Australia, Italy, New Zealand, Russia)
Was €59.99/£49.99 Now €19.99/£15.99

Rune Factory Oceans*
Was €49.99/£39.99/AU$69.95 Now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95
Additional 40% off for Plus subscribers

King of Fighters XIII*
Was €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95 Now €9.99/£7.99/AU$15.95
Additional 25% off for Plus subscribers

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition*
Was €39.99/£29.99/$49.95 Now €19.99/£15.99/$24.95
Additional 40% off for Plus subscribers

Crazy Taxi* (Not Available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €7.99/$6.49/$12.95 Now €4.49/$3.69/$7.75

Men In Black: Alien Crisis*
Was €59.99/£49.99/AU$89.95 Now €29.99/£19.99/AU$24.95

DLC:

Sleeping Dogs – SWAT Pack*
Was €2.99/£2.39/AU$4.95 Now €1.49/£1.19/AU$2.45
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Sleeping Dogs – Drunken Fist Pack* (Not available in Germany)
Was €1.49/£1.19/AU$2.45 Now €0.75/£0.59/AU$1.30

Sleeping Dogs – Deep Undercover Pack*
Was €2.49/£1.99/AU$4.25 Now €1.19/£0.99/AU$1.95
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Sleeping Dogs – Triad Enforcer Pack* (Not available in Germany)
Was €2.49/£1.99/AU$4.25 Now €1.19/£0.99/AU$1.95
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Sleeping Dogs – The Square Enix Character Pack* (Not available in Germany)
Was €1.49/£1.19/$2.45 Now €0.75/£0.59/$1.30
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Sleeping Dogs – The Screen Legends Pack* (Not available in Germany)
Was €1.49/£1.19/AU$2.45 Now €0.75/£0.59/AU$1.30
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Sleeping Dogs – Nightmare in North Point Pack* (Not available in Germany)
Was €5.49/£4.49/AU$9.25 Now €2.49/£1.99/AU$4.25
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

Sleeping Dogs – Dragon Master Pack* (Not available in Germany)
Was €6.49/£5.19/AU$10.95 Now €2.99/£2.39/AU$4.95

Hitman Absolution – High Tech Disguise*
Was €0.79/£0.65/AU$1.30 Now €0.49/£0.60/AU$0.90

Hitman Absolution – Deus Ex ‘Zenith’ Handgun*
Was €0.79/£0.65/$1.30 Now €0.60/£0.40/$0.90

Deus Ex: Human Revolution – The Missing Link*
Was €5.99/£4.79 /AU$9.95 Now €2.99/£2.39/AU$4.95

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

207 Comments 10 Author replies
Show oldest first

Hope to see some Vita deals also!

DiscworldDeath 12 December, 2012 @ 10:06 am   2

Yup, eagerly awaiting some Vita deals :3

Some good price drops here. Nothing for me, but might be interesting for some.
However, most of these festive sale prices should be permanent…

No love for PS Vita?

ChemicalBacon90 12 December, 2012 @ 10:09 am   5

Some good prices.
Shame there’s no deal on Journey. Still waiting for a price drop on that one.

Also, any chance of some Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC going on sale?
Would be good considering the trilogy edition is now out…

Cheers.

ShiroiKumaTaka 12 December, 2012 @ 10:11 am   6

Agreed needs more love for the Vita (or any really)

TitManSoldier 12 December, 2012 @ 10:14 am   7

Nice to see ALL of the sleeping dogs dlc is on sale and some hitman hopefully i would be able to see the rachet & clank hd collection and the jak and daxter hd collection on sale i would love that

SlimeTyrant 12 December, 2012 @ 10:18 am   8

Thanks for adding the Australian prices, it’s much appreciated! Since I’m here, I was wondering when we’d get an update on Australia’s replacement for Mortal Kombat vita? I wouldn’t pester, but I read a comment a few days ago from you, that you were just waiting for confirmation to announce it and I was wondering how that was going. Cheers.

Chris Howe 12 December, 2012 @ 10:49 am

Mortal Kombat for VITA for Australia and Germany will be replaced by Lego Batman (PSP)

Just Cause 2
Was €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95 Now €7.49/£5.99/AU$12.25

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Was €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95 Now €7.49/£5.99/AU$12.25

Mini Ninjas
Was €19.99/£14.99/AU$24.95 Now €9.99/£7.99/AU$15.95
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers

In the spirit of Christmas and community spirit, for anyone who hasn’t played these three games, you’d be mad not to get one of them at these prices.

Vita need deals to. Or cheaper 32 gig memory sticks.

Catkiller1 12 December, 2012 @ 10:19 am   12

Isn’t Batman Arkham City DLC discounted today??

Also Under Defeat HD is a new title & already has received a huge discount! £9.60 is more acceptable & a worthy purchase.

Family Guy for £18…Count me in LOL!

Unless Retro City Rampage is released today of course ;)

Sahlokniira 12 December, 2012 @ 10:23 am   13

You Guys Need To Look At the Vita Game Prices and try to get better deals

Army Corps still £35
F1 2011 still £32
Shinobido 2 Still £35

Just to name a few

Bahamut_MW 12 December, 2012 @ 10:24 am   14

Any ps1 classics sale for vita coming soon? =)

I’d like to mention a few titles that hopefully may receive a discount that are not part of the current Christmas discounts

Resident Evil 6
Assassins Creed 3
Max Payne 3
Epic Mickey 2
Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Batman 2

Also the special forces dlc episodes for Resident Evil Raccoon City

No Vita love? C’me on!

zalwelgoedgaan 12 December, 2012 @ 10:30 am   17

Gotta hand it to Square, they know how to do a sale. Unlike EA. XD

Chocobo115 12 December, 2012 @ 10:32 am   18

Aww…

No Okami HD or Disc Locked Characters Key for Street Fighter X Tekken that I was hoping for :/

Could have considered Agarest 2, but I kinda want as many games as I can as boxed versions.

marach_liz 12 December, 2012 @ 10:32 am   19

Wait a second. Wasn’t Deus Ex Human Revolution free for PS+ members? I mean I just downloaded it for free yesterday. I’m sure gonna grab the discounted DLC though.

Chris Howe 12 December, 2012 @ 12:26 pm

It was free for plus members back in July but I have checked the store at my end and it will charge you now unless you put it into your download list back then

Under defeat HD looks good to me at that price. Great discount for plus members too.

Catkiller1 12 December, 2012 @ 10:35 am   21

@ FRED

Thank you for the reply.

Please make sure that all of the DLC combined, is less that £14.95. You can purchase the Game Of The Year Edition for that price & that release includes the DLC!

PsychoDantis 12 December, 2012 @ 10:37 am   22

Looks like the start of a great sale!

Could we get some PSP deals on there? I always like to grab a few PSP games for my Vita in these sales.

dark_angel69 12 December, 2012 @ 10:41 am   23

Awww I was hoping Game of Thrones would come for ps+ :(
Please make it happen as-well as gotham city impostors.

Does this sale count as the January sale or will there be a January sale?

Please add some good Vita deals.

Thanks!

you should have had th sleeping dogs DLC sale when game was discounted, might have sold more copies of the game.

how bout more DLC in ps+ rather than just games.

Chris Howe 12 December, 2012 @ 10:51 am

We always request it when we we secure a title for Plus but it is not always possible I’m afraid, but we do our best to bring you the best deals we can

EternalChaos72 12 December, 2012 @ 10:52 am   26

hey guys is there going to be ORC DLC price drops any time soon?

ITACHI_U________ 12 December, 2012 @ 10:55 am   27

DAMN, when is the next update. Can’t wait for Spyro.

And why is on the ps vita Tomb raider 1 on discount instead of Tomb raider 2?

WildRushSykes 12 December, 2012 @ 10:57 am   28

I dont know why this is called a “festive” sale as none of those titles or DLC have anything to do with the holiday period but ill take the discounts anyway lol

This is a much better deal than some of the 12 deals of Christmas. Well done.

bitbydeath 12 December, 2012 @ 10:58 am   30

Can we get Borderlands 2 reduced here in Oz?
The price is $20 more expensive on PSN than it is in the shops.

Chris Howe 12 December, 2012 @ 12:28 pm

I will look into this but I think the issue is the increase in tax on Games in OZ so we will probably not be able to do anything i’m afraid

I will be getting all the hitman and sleeping dogs dlc. €13 for all that is very good.

€17.99 for Game of Thrones as well.

How about a psp game discount over christmas. I want Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky it is a year old and still full price.

Carnivius_Prime 12 December, 2012 @ 11:03 am   32

Not much worth getting on that list but I maaay get Tony Hawks HD while it’s cheaper cos I do miss the time I had playing the 2nd and 3rd games on PS1 and PS2.

I’d like to mention a few ps3 titles that hopefully may receive a discount that are not part of the current discounts

Resident Evil 6
Assassins Creed 3
Max Payne 3
Epic Mickey 2
Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Batman 2
Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing Transformed
Monopoly Streets

Also the special forces dlc episodes for Resident Evil Raccoon City

And these Vita titles
Dynasty Warriors Next
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Some nice Plus discounts on games as Rune Factory or Under Defeat there. For that price I might even consider them. ;)
I would also be tempted to play a Spider-Man game once again, haven’t touched one for many many years. But a 71% MC rating and still 30€?

Why not make it easier for me and just offer Journey and Sound Shapes? Wouldn’t waste a second thought and simply buy those! ;)

PSVita?

homerjnick 12 December, 2012 @ 11:14 am   36

Would it not make sense to match price drops off DLC for recently added PS+ games?

There has not been a price drop at all for any of the Batman Arkham City game and now it is part of the IGC for PS+ wouldn’t it be good business sense to get a discount on the DLC?

Fred Dutton 12 December, 2012 @ 11:19 am

We’ll have some DLC savings for that in this afternoon’s Store post. Stay tuned.

homerjnick 12 December, 2012 @ 11:15 am   37

Skip my last post at #34…I just read there will be discounts today….lol

Faustofausto 12 December, 2012 @ 11:16 am   38

Jawad said at 5 December (Heads-up PlayStation Store update 5th December 2012)

Posted on 5 December, 2012 at 3:07 pm by Bealinator #29
“Will Batman Arkham City come with discounted DLC like Dead Space 2 did? I’d love to pick up those Challenge Room packs at £3 a pop!”

Posted on 5 December, 2012 at 3:29 pm by Jawad Ashraf
“There will be some discounts next week for DLC!”

So please, give us Arkham City DLC discount!

Chris Howe 12 December, 2012 @ 12:30 pm

As Fred said above there will be some details of Batman Arkham City discounts in the store post later today

Not much for me, aside the 2 Tomb Raider games.

I can’t complain, PS+ is awesome, and the 12 Christmas Deals are usually very good. We expect some more goodies from PS!!! Keep up!

Slightly tempted with Mini Ninjas, thats about if for me tho!

Wait, let me see that right Chris. The rest of Europe gets a Vita game from 2012 with a Metacritic rating of 85%.
Australia and Germany get a PSP game from 2008 with a rating of 73%?

Uhm, do you seriously consider this to be a fair replacement Chris?
I already had my bets on Lego as a replacement, but I expected either Harry Potter: Years 5-7 or Batman 2. Those would have been logical and halfways fair replacements.

Sorry, but your offer feels like a slap in the face. Thank you so much and happy Christmas to you too!

Lego Batman, seriously…??

In replace of a 7 month old Vita game, we get a 4 and a half year old PSP game.

Gee, thanks for the effort.

Jestersoil 12 December, 2012 @ 11:27 am   43

PLEASE SONY, ADD “THE WALKING DEAD” !!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

ill grab sonic as i have the first one and im sure that nabs me episode metal when i buy this. :)

Nightmare966 12 December, 2012 @ 11:34 am   45

@Faustofausto: Fred has already said the discounts will be published this afternoon, so worry not :D

@Golwar: I feel you, sucks a bit. Anyways, it’s a replacement title, and I guess SCEE prefers one of those games you mentioned to be saved for a future so everyone can get them (not to say WB has the final say here). I seriously hope you guys can, in the end, get MK Vita published on the Store one way or the other (make some pressure to your country’s games calification agency?)

Lego Batman PSP as a replacement for Vita Mortal Kombat.

That is an atrocious replacement.

Even though this replacement doesn’t affect me, it is hardly in the Xmas spirit.

It takes some stones to offer up a game released on a last generation platform that’s 4 yrs old.

DiscworldDeath 12 December, 2012 @ 11:37 am   47

I have a question for you guys. I purchased my Vita recently and one of the items I was most excited for was the Final Fantasy Tactics: War of Lions for the PSN+ members, did EU not get it, or was it removed just before I got my console (2nd of December or so)?

Also, why is the Riviera game not available in the store? Friends on NA tell me they have it, and it’s not a new game of the Persona 4: Golden sort.

Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO (Not available in Australia, Finland, New Zealand, Norway)
Was €24.99/£19.99 Now €11.99/£9.69

well… should this be on the danish playstation store then? because its not….

Elbender93 12 December, 2012 @ 11:38 am   49

Agarest 2 for 17€ ? Now, that’s interesting…

Some of the discounts are live now

Dante_Zero 12 December, 2012 @ 11:45 am   51

lol this isn’t a sale it’s an interesting look at how a lot of content seems to be way over priced in the first place. Take the christmas deal of MOH:WF. Down from £59.99 to £29.99 and currently on sale in most retail stores for £19.99. It’s about time that you stuck up for the side of the consumer and you fan base. Stop letting publishers set ridiculous pricing on digital content and also get with the programme. I dont by the sales tax for different country bs. $1 does not equal £1 which does not equal 1 euro. Its seriously needs to change and be fair and I don’t envy you it the subject became big enough to be talked over in a EU government meeting. Those guys are notorius for handing out massive fines and demands.
Merry Christmas though.

Hey Chris, my suggestions for December 19th:

Darksiders (1)
Bioshock 2
Borderlands 2 dlc
Legasista
Rainbow Moon
Mortal Kombat Komplete edition
Walking Dead Complete
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus

Any chance on any of these?

What…

No PSVita deals already in the 12 deals for Christmas and now no deals for it in these deals either???

And again, don’t bring up it isn’t possible because the library of PSVita isn’t large enough/is still building up.

PSVita has a healthy library of 70+ games, there should be some deals for it. Not asking for the same amount of deals the PS3 gets, but come on. You could throw in a couple already.

Why are the questions (above mine a couple are there also) about this uneven match between PS3 and PSVita deals never answered?

PMurphy1978 12 December, 2012 @ 11:47 am   54

The amount of “no vita love” comments going ignored isn’t very nice.

I’ll await a “small library” response or something similar like we got with the 12 deals threads, and anxiously await the next offerings for those that stumped up based on the initial great offers in the first month.

A lack of support for your newest console with things like this won’t help convince people to buy it.

And seriously, the AUS/GER replacement for Mortal Kombat Vita is a PSP game?

I’m hoping to see Journey and Okami HD in next week’s refresh of the sale. :)

SlimeTyrant 12 December, 2012 @ 11:49 am   56

Oof, I didn’t mean to open any floodgates. Thanks for the prompt reply, Chris!

@Nightmare966
To change laws will require far more years. When those politcians are gamers too, then we’ll see some change. But not any earlier. ;)

And seriously, I can barely imagine how they could have chosen a much worse replacment. Things are already complicated and annoying enough for SCEE’s German customers, as could be witnessed these days again with the rage that followed on the blog, as we are denied some of those 12 Christmas deals.

A 2008 PSP game instead of Mortal Kombat Vita just adds to the heat and disappointement, as it obviously indicates that SCEE is NOT motivated to put some effort in the australian and german markets.

I have been looking forward to this Christmas sale for a while and to be honest, I am completely disappointed with the prices. Even the games that have been in recent sales, such as Golden Eye: Reloaded was £15.99, whereas it is now £19.99! There doesn’t seem to be many of the smaller games at cheap prices and where is the Vita part of the sale?

My requests would be lots of smaller, cheaper games and DLC from PSN at rock bottom prices and to show the Vita some love too! I would like Hustle Kings Snooker DLC, Super Stardust Delta DLC and MotorStorm RC DLC to receive reductions and the AR games on Vita to receive discounts or a bundle at a reduced price and a cheaper price for Ridge Racer Ultimate Edition at around £5 to overcome its lack of content.

never noticed the bit about adding more titles .

another 1+ in the walking dead collection please.

and if we are not getting street fighter 4 arcade at some point on plus hows about a discount?
would also love a discount on marvel vs capcom 3 for vita.
im pushing it now but would also love a discount on disgaea 3 for vita.(or as a free plus game)

many thanks

Radioactivist 12 December, 2012 @ 11:50 am   60

Lego Batman (PSP!) instead of MK Vita? This is a joke, right?

Commandofin 12 December, 2012 @ 11:52 am   61

Any chance for increasing the 2 year time before the leftover money in store wallet is taken away? I will lose or already lost about 5€ but I wouldn’t really want that.

Nice sale but I was REALLY hoping for a sale on the Dark Souls DLC, any chance that will happen?

deals are up via search just bought sonic for £4.49

Any chance of some Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age II DLC going on sale?

Stoopid_Snot 12 December, 2012 @ 12:08 pm   65

KoF XIII looks very very tempting :)

its my first comment here, but i have to do it:
Its a real shame how sony treats the only vita users the last weeks!
I dont have a ps3, so how can it be that there is literally ZERO special offers for vita only users? Shame really!
And yes unfortunately im from germany, which means the plus game for december hits me in the face too…lego batman? come on! why not one of the other great psp games like ys series, trails of the sky, 3rd birthday, killzone liberation….im really dissapointed how sony treats the vita!

I was seriously hoping for a better selection than this :/ Nothing for PSP or Vita either?

This is the last Christmas before the announce of the PS4 and this is the best Sony UK can do for a Christmas ‘Sale’ ?

Not angry – just *very* disappointed.

Bealinator 12 December, 2012 @ 12:21 pm   68

Hi Chris,

Few suggestions:

ME2 DLC
ME3 DLC (if you could obtain a discount on Omega I’d be blown away)
Vagrant Story (PS1)
NFS Hot Pursuit DLC
XCOM Slingshot DLC
Enslaved DLC
Saints Row 2 DLC.

Yep, lots of dlc dominating my list because you’ve basically got almost everything covered in this list already.

Wait, the Tomb Raider 1 and 2 discounts are for the PS1 classics right? So does that mean they’ll be discounted on the Vita as well as PS3?

InsaneInTheGame 12 December, 2012 @ 12:25 pm   70

Great deals!!!
Is there any chance for a dark souls dlc discount???
12.99 € seem a lot…

Jestersoil 12 December, 2012 @ 12:29 pm   71

Hey Chris, that’s an awesome sale festive :D
i’ll grab Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD and Under Defeat HD FOR SURE!!!

my suggestions for December 19th:

The Walking Dead (Complete)
Borderlands 2 DLC
Mass Effect 3 DLC
Trine

Hope you can do something about those :D
Keep up the good work!

AsmodeanBT 12 December, 2012 @ 12:30 pm   72

Must be nice to be able to delete comments you don’t like. Mind extending us the same courtesy and let us get rid of -ing SingStar malware?

A_Nonny_Moose 12 December, 2012 @ 12:30 pm   73

Some Vita discounts would indeed be awesome.

AshishSahoo 12 December, 2012 @ 12:30 pm   74

@Fred/Chris
First of all, thanks to everyone at sony for launching the amazing pc store. It really helps me access ps3 store without any hassle.

Now a request, could we get a dlc sale for Gravity Rush,as the game is in vita igc?

Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

Oh, I should’ve waited for this couple of days. Bought Sleeping Dogs DLC already. Nice deals though, I’ll definitely go for some buyings.

The more I think about this lame PS Plus replacement game (Batman PSP for MK Vita) the more I’m shocked at the fact that I’m shocked that SCEE have let gamers down again.

On top of all the bull that we put up with having to be attached to SCEE and not SCEA, there’s now this to top it off.

Sure it’s not your fault that we have archaic classification systems but that doesn’t mean you need to rub it in.

I truly don’t understand how or why I still consider myself a loyal Playstation consumer – maybe is the tens of thousands of dollars I’ve invested in the platform over the years, I don’t know.
All I do know is I can’t see it lasting too much longer, not when as a loyal consumer, I’m treated like a joke.

Fix the pricing
Fix the delays
Fix the communication

I don’t care for excuses, I don’t care who ‘sets’ the prices – Playstation is the brand, you guys need to deal with it.

diogompereira 12 December, 2012 @ 12:41 pm   77

Would really like to see a discount on some PS1 classics like Metal Gear Solid. And also on Megaman 10

*wink* *wink*

Nightmare966 12 December, 2012 @ 12:44 pm   78

@Golwar: As I said I understand. I’m pretty sure some of you really would like to play MK (in general, I mean, it’s one of my favorite games) and the whole law thing should have changed a few years ago (I understand why the government did it in first place, but it’s been a long time, society evolves and laws must evolve with it).

I understand how you feel shafted by the diverse companies too (i.e. having to get in the Nintendo eShop in a specific hour to get +18 content). But as I said I hope they did it with the idea of giving everyone a great Vita game soon, that wouldn’t get repeated for you people (listen at us Chris! :P). On the deals: I’m not sure whoch ones you’re denied, but I can get an idea more or less, and yes, I understand you.

@Chris: Since I’m talking about it, I bet you guys have some first party titles that would be great for the AUS/Germany people. Consider them, it should be easier to negotiate, shouldn’t it?

PS: In just 10 years some politicians should be gamers, as a new generation enters the governments of the world :P

A_Nonny_Moose 12 December, 2012 @ 12:44 pm   79

To be honest, those getting Lego Batman PSP are getting the better deal here. It’s a fantastic game, and Mortal Kombat isn’t. Mortal Kombat also looks like a PSP game anyway.

Why doesn’t Sony offer deals on first-party DLCs, like GT5 and U3?

Hi Chris,

A few suggestions for DLC, I know you replied not long back to me saying you’d look into it, but just a friendly reminder =)

Saints Row the Third Season Pass
LA Noire Season Pass

The rest of the sale looks good though and I suppose it can only get better on the 19th.

Coody-Baroody 12 December, 2012 @ 12:55 pm   82

@ Chris or Fred

Chris predecessor (cant remember his name) who used to do the deals replied once to me after i requested the DLC packs for Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 & Shift 2 Unleashed in any future sales. His reply was along the lines of “Ive had my eye on those DLC packs myself and is something I really want in a sale” (Something like that) so is that something that is still true now Chris has taken over?

Star Wars Force Unleashed is now about 4 years old and its add on packs (the ones with Trophies anyway) are £7.99…EACH.

Please could you try and get these into a sale at some point in the future? The Shift 2 Unleashed DLC packs too if you can?

Coody-Baroody 12 December, 2012 @ 1:01 pm   83

@rekuhs Comment 76

I totally understand your frustrations mate, a cruddy PSP game swaped for MK Vita is NO kind of decent swap but come on now, You seriously would prefer to be linked to SCEA instead of SCEE and your a PS+ customer?

You should give the US Blog a visit each week and look at the comments under the PS+ update they get. Theres updates weekly and you can guarantee that the comments are more or less FILLED with complaints about how we here in the EU get the much better PS+ deals and you know what? They are right. Before E3 in June 2012 SCEAs PS+/PS Store was far better than ours but SINCE E3 in June 2012?

SCEE wins it hands down.

xxSamuraiGirlxx 12 December, 2012 @ 1:01 pm   84

if we can post suggestions…

- the walking dead bundle

- mass effect 3 prothean dlc

- borderlands 2 dlc

@ A_Nonny_Moose

Nah, Mortal Kombat for PSVita is a good game. The character models might lack a bit of touch, but the backgrounds look good. The character models in motion one doesn’t notice that they’re not looking as good as they could have.

Most of all: the gameplay is really good and it includes all DLC and stuff that the other console versions didn’t have.

TINTINTB303 12 December, 2012 @ 1:12 pm   86

@ all the moaners saying there isn’t any Vita love

Posted on 12 December, 2012 at 12:26 pm by Chris Howe
Working on the PSP and VITA stuff

In other words there will be PSP and Vita games/dlc etc in the coming week or so…

Well, before Xmas anyway ;-)

Player42791 12 December, 2012 @ 1:13 pm   87

@Chris

Any chance of a discount on FFXIII-2 or Kingdoms of Amalur DLC?

GAMEbusta55 12 December, 2012 @ 1:20 pm   88

I would like some deals on some of the HD collections like God of war or Ratchet and Clank please.

bandoors_ksa 12 December, 2012 @ 1:20 pm   89

you guys have the worse costumer serves ever.. i call+email+and post here without any respons how come?…. my problem is for the million time fix the Sly Raccoon problem that i have i can’t play it and i can’t re download it .

@Coody-Baroody 83

Yeah I do check the US blog and even with that, I’d rather be over there.

With how much cheaper games are on the US store, I could easily afford to buy anything missing from their version of PS Plus and probably still have some change left over.

It’d also be nice not having games delayed like we do over here too, when they’re available in every other region (and/or on every other platform).

Faustofausto 12 December, 2012 @ 1:23 pm   91

@Chris, Fred, Nightmare966

Sorry guys, I was so excited, I didn’t notice Fred’s answer! Thanks! :D

zxRATTLExz 12 December, 2012 @ 1:26 pm   92

Cursing myself right now for buying Sleeping Dogs dlc the other day. Oh well, it was only a few quid.
It would be great to see OkamiHD, Journey and Resi Code Veronica gets some discount this month if you are looking for suggestions. Maybe some PsOne discounts too.

marach_liz 12 December, 2012 @ 1:31 pm   93

Hey @Chris

I purchased and download the game just yesterday. I couldn’t possibly put it in my download list in July because I wasn’t subscribed to PS+ back then. I was suprised myself that it is still free after all this time. I just checked the PC version of the store and it still says the game is free for PS+ members. This might be an issue concerning the Polish store only, I don’t know.

@ TinThin

“Posted on 12 December, 2012 at 1:12 pm by TINTINTB303
@ all the moaners saying there isn’t any Vita love
Posted on 12 December, 2012 at 12:26 pm by Chris Howe
Working on the PSP and VITA stuff
Well, before Xmas anyway”

Well, that is the first time they’re saying so.

With the 12 deals of Christmas they said they wouldn’t do Vita deals as the library was to small/still growing.

It seems they finally listen to their fanbase that support Sony hard with buying the PSVita.

In other words, good they finally get it, but don’t call the supporters of PSVita that want some support too moaners will you. I say we have the right to do so when all we see is PS3 support in these deals up till now.

store has updated guys.

big sky infinity there
castlevania sotn :- 7.99
demolition inc :- 7.99 ps3
spyro games 3.99 each or 7.99 trilogy
umjammer lammy ps1 ;_ 3.99

there all there under new this week

castlevania sotn ?

*faints*

F1 Race Stars looks interesting, I will have to decide between that and LBP Karting when it comes around in the 12 deals of Christmas

supersmith2500 12 December, 2012 @ 1:41 pm   98

And nothing from EA? Typical.

That is what I would call a sale. Great prices for some fun games.

I got Just Cause 2 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Plus but at these prices anyone could pick this up. They are a ton of fun!

Could you also bundel DLC (like the Sleeping Dogs one) in the future? It would be a more easy buy (shame I missed out on the game).

NCFCRulz2007 12 December, 2012 @ 1:49 pm   100

007 Legends for £17.99 for Plus members is £7 cheaper than anywhere online!

Great offer

@supersmith2500 – what are you complaining about man?

You could have had Battlefield 3 or MOH: Warfighter for the princely sum of £30 – what a steal! /sarcasm off

TINTINTB303 12 December, 2012 @ 2:07 pm   102

@TheMART

Calm down bud.

For the record I own a Vita and would love to see loads of offers and deals for it over the Xmas season.

If we do then great but if we don’t then I am NOT going to moan aboat it. Yes people ARE moaning about it thus making them moaners.

You can call me a moaner if you want as I really don’t care…

By the way, plans were in place to have Vita/PSP stuff on sale for Xmas long before people started moaning about the apparent lack of it.

Peoples moaning did not put this into motion but if you want to think it did then fair enough if it makes you feel better ;-)

joedix88 12 December, 2012 @ 2:18 pm   103

I’ve just purchased Spyro the Dragon 1, 2 & 3 on the EU PSN store. I didn’t know that there was a Trilogy pack available (it didn’t pop up on the search).
I was wondering why the Trilogy is 7.9 GB but the games individually are around 350MB, is there anything added onto the Trilogy version that isn’t on the individual versions and why didn’t the Trilogy pop up on the search.

P.S. thanks for making the games available over here. :)

S-o-h-a-i-l 12 December, 2012 @ 2:19 pm   104

Chris, can we please have Final Fantasy VII & VIII on sale ? I was holding off on purchasing it on previous sales until the Vita got PS1 support.

Any chance of a discount on Warp when you do an EA sale?

Good work with the discounts you have up today, nice to see some genuine bargains.

Boneymajoney 12 December, 2012 @ 2:31 pm   106

Chris a few suggestions for games in a sale sometime in the future:

From Dust
Outland
Resident Evil 4 HD

skatepunk36 12 December, 2012 @ 2:33 pm   107

in two years of being plus memebr i tried neevr to complain, but getting an old psp game instead of mortal combat for vita is a joke… of cousre its not sonys fault, we can’t get it here, but the replacement at least should be somehow fair

@ TinTin

Calm down for what? You call others moaners, I didn’t call you anything but saying it is normal to say that there are only PS3 deals. So, calm yourself down.

Great you got a PSVita, good you’re not questioning why it gets no love up till now where the PS3 does in the deals. Others are. People are allowed to question why this is the case. This again doesn’t make them moaners, it is what you call them. If you don’t ask for it, fine. At the moment I don’t have a lot of interest for deals on my PS3, as I just rather play the PSVita.

And certainly it helps if the supporting community gives a shout out to the blog/mods. That is why comments are allowed, feedback you know. The same as the mods say to take into account when people have suggestions for games/DLC to be in the PS+ program.

It is in everyones interest that owns a PSVita, that includes you, that it gets supported well with deals too. As it pushes people that didn’t have a PSVita yet to get one, which increases the installed base/units sold, which on its turn makes sure there is more 3rd party interest to release content.

Continued response

As a launch day buyer, I expect support by Sony, not only in these deals but in every way thinkable, to ramp the sales numbers up. It makes sure I didn’t buy myself into a dying platform, but will have a system that’ll stay viable and well supported for years to come.

Now I hope the deals on PSVita that will come will be good ones, and not the bad games like Reality Fighter, Deviants etc. We’ll find out soonish I guess.

Some suggestions: deals on LittleBigPlanet Vita, Unit 13, Escape Plan, Fifa 12 (please not Fifa 13, as it is Fifa 12 with just teams updated and a heavy pricetag aka worthless update by EA).

GUDGER666 12 December, 2012 @ 2:43 pm   111

Lol so where is the sale? All i see is crap over priced games…. Do you people liv on,another planet?

KorupTxx 12 December, 2012 @ 2:45 pm   112

Seriously? Lego Batman 1 for PSP as a replacement for Mortal Kombat?
I thought replacements were supposed to be similar. Its gone from a Vita R18+ fighting to a PSP G kids lego game! That could actually be the exact opposite. Wouldn’t something like Ultimate Marvel v Capcom or BlazBlue be a smart replacement?

Also I’m quite sure from January 1st, 2013 R18+ are allowed in Australia. So would it be possible to just give to us then?

@skatepunk36/107 Well some people would rather get (PSP)LegoBatman than MK. MK hasn’t been a good game since SNES/Megadrive days.

Carnivius_Prime 12 December, 2012 @ 2:53 pm   114

@112
I’d have preferred the quite enjoyable Lego Batman than Mortal Kombat even if it is a PSP game that obviously doesn’t make use of the Vita hardware itself. Mortal Kombat has always been a horribly-designed excuse for a fighting game. If I could trade with you I would.

We need Journey on sale next week, my wallet is ready!

ITACHI_U________ 12 December, 2012 @ 3:00 pm   116

WTH. just put money on my psn account to buy SPyro Trilogy. The moment I pressed Buy now, nothing happened. I refreshed and the game is GONE???

[DELETED]?? they took sooo long to make this game available here. And when they put it, it doesn’t work???

Another great job

ITACHI_U________ 12 December, 2012 @ 3:04 pm   117

Ok fixed it. Bought it from store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
and it appeared under downloads. though spyro 2 isn’t available for download on the vita

Lego Batman (PSP) instead of Mortal Kombat Vita is a joke. Giving us an old PSP game for a Vita release from this year is ridiculous. I would be fine with another Vita Retail release, why not Lego Batman 2 oder Lego Harry Potter for the Vita?
I understand, that you have to get the deal with the publisher, but Sony publishes more than enough games, why don’t pick one of them like Unit 13.

Would even rather get a Vita downloadgame than Lego Batman PSP.

Metalmurphy 12 December, 2012 @ 3:17 pm   119

Why isn’t KoFXIII in the Portuguese store? :(

@Fred Dutton

It would be nice to see DLC for old games on sale.

I would like to request a discount on The Eye of Judgment DLC, Bioshock 1 and 2 DLC and Heavy Rain DLC.

Also, I would like to leave another suggestion: Pick old games that don’t sell much and create a budget line for them (for something like 5 euros) or create some promotional packs.

Regards

Metalmurphy 12 December, 2012 @ 3:17 pm   121

Why isn’t King of Fighters on the Portuguese store? :(

Opt1mus76 12 December, 2012 @ 3:38 pm   122

Hi Chris,
Family Guy isn’t showing PS+ discount and Under Defeat HD not appearing in Festive sale at moment (might show up later but I’m impatient). Can you look into it please as I’m looking to spend some money on the store :)

Raiden74 12 December, 2012 @ 3:40 pm   123

KOF XIII is still 14.99€ on pt store (new website and on PS3)

Rune Factory Oceans
Was €49.99/£39.99/AU$69.95 Now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95
Additional 40% off for Plus subscribers

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition
Was €39.99/£29.99/$49.95 Now €19.99/£15.99/$24.95
Additional 40% off for Plus subscribers

Both still show at full price (at least at web shop, can’t chekc directly on PS3 yet …)

aceytrixx 12 December, 2012 @ 3:43 pm   125

I dont see Rune Factory as reduced on the uk store?

@125 Not only you ;)

shampoofan 12 December, 2012 @ 3:47 pm   127

not a single dawn thing for psp or vita in first week of Christmas sale? what an absolute disgrace. if you don’t have a ps3 Sony doesn’t want to know you. it’s no good saying threw are deals to come, there is absolutely no excuse for putting nothing up for portables on day one.
and this doesn’t affect me but replacing a months old vita game with a years old psp game – absolutely atrocious

Quite a few of these deals are totally absent from the festive sale tab on the store … Agarest:GoW Zero, Mini Ninjas, Tomb raider 2, Rune Factory, Under Defeat, KOF XIII, Crazy Taxi, Men in Black.

Searching the store for most of these doesn’t help as they are still at their original prices … please fix it.

@ Chris

Just to let you know – prices of some games are still as they were before (Tomb Raider dropped fine with PS+ discount added, but Tomb Raider 2 not at all; same as i.e. Prototype 2, both Agarest games, or Deus Ex DLC – haven’t checked all though on the new store – btw, good job with that). I’m not crying much, but it would be nice if you’d fix at least Tomb Raider 2 before the deal ends :)

Ho ho ho.

TINTINTB303 12 December, 2012 @ 4:02 pm   130

@ TheMART

Great read…

Do you feel better now??

hansuramu 12 December, 2012 @ 4:27 pm   131

Is the store fully updated with the discount prices? Under Defeat HD is still the same old price here in Norway.

Or maybe it’s just Norway (or the entire Scandinavia) once again getting the short end of the stick.

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 12 December, 2012 @ 4:32 pm   132

1) Where is TR2 on the store?
2) Can you please add some Ps1 and PSP games for the Vita?
Thanks.

MaxiM_82 12 December, 2012 @ 5:01 pm   133

TOMB RAIDER 2 is NOT on sale in the store. Checked on PS3, Vita and PC.

Grimcross 12 December, 2012 @ 5:06 pm   134

Why is Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO not available in Finland?

Demoni_Sensei 12 December, 2012 @ 5:20 pm   135

The king of fighters XIII?

Demoni_Sensei 12 December, 2012 @ 5:21 pm   136

Where is king of fighters XIII on the store?

Romain29 12 December, 2012 @ 5:27 pm   137

no price drop for Rune Factory Ocean,still 50€

MrEckert 12 December, 2012 @ 5:41 pm   138

Where’s the Playstation Plus 10% additional discount for Family Guy???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-?????????????????

Fred Dutton 12 December, 2012 @ 6:16 pm   139

Hey everyone. We’re aware of issues with the some of the discounts and we’re working on it. I’ll be back with a full update on when the missing savings will go live asap in the morning. Really sorry you’re having to wait to pick some of these up – I can only ask for a little patience while the relevant people sort it out. Thanks all.

MaxiM_82 12 December, 2012 @ 6:38 pm   140

It’s really a shame to see that SCEE is so far away from SCEJ when it comes to their work. Lately there’s no update without tons of problems, we’re missing games, stuff disappears from the store with no warning… ehh. Those guys show no respect.

Terarded 12 December, 2012 @ 6:47 pm   141

why is prototype 2 never given a deal in australia? ive noticed everytime because im waiting for a good deal. i feel discriminated against!

bennyrafal 12 December, 2012 @ 7:14 pm   142

There are some missing games and dlcs in Polish Store.

Just what is the problem behind the regular, almost predictable, issues after store updates and sale/promotions go live ?…. I plan and manage IT implementations for a living, and would be asked serious questions if I delivered a service like this.

aboood619 12 December, 2012 @ 7:29 pm   144

Hi any chance these can go on sale as well?
PS3/PSN titles:
Journey
The Walking Dead Season Pass
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
The Simpsons Arcade Game
Resident Evil 4+CVX Bundle
Pop Cap collection
Dyad
Okami
Judge Dee
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Puzzle Quest 1+2
Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2

DLCs I’d like to see go on sale:
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine DLCs discount
Asura’s Wrath DLC discounts
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 discounts

Also no additional Plus discount on One Piece: Pirate Warriors DLCs?

DAVEGADGETBOY 12 December, 2012 @ 7:30 pm   145

Under defeat still not discounted yet

solarwind12 12 December, 2012 @ 7:44 pm   146

Why so many deals that have allready recently been in sales, or on games that were part of the plus items, for a ‘sale’ it is ok, But for a xmas/festive ‘sale’ it isn’t, was really hoping for better. Am happy i can grab some Sleeping Dogs dlc’s, But feel biten for buying the expansion dlc allready. plus i haven’t played it for the 3 weeks or so since getting it, which makes it sting slightly more lol. Still am not complaining over That, just the bad imo ‘festive sale’.

see what i did, Sleeping Dogs, biten. am a poet and don’t know it, lol. old saying from my area.

nezhet10 12 December, 2012 @ 7:48 pm   147

No deals for ps vita?? Come on sony…this is ridiculous!!

Huono_peleis 12 December, 2012 @ 7:58 pm   148

Was planning to buy Minininjas but no, it’s not discounted as promoted.

You idiots just can’t manage a single week without a tsunami of screw-ups.

silent_strike95 12 December, 2012 @ 8:04 pm   149

I think I know the answer to this, but any chance of Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 being added to the sale? Would be great if it was.

Positronic_Brain 12 December, 2012 @ 8:27 pm   150

Is there a way for us Plus Members to purchase a game in our instant game collection? I already downloaded Just Cause 2 back when it was free for Plus, but at this price I’d be interested in paying for it to keep it in case I let my PS Suscription lapse in the future.

coskunarslan 12 December, 2012 @ 8:57 pm   151

Some deals are missing in Turkish store, like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mini Ninjas, Rune Factory Oceans, Crazy Taxi, etc.

Takaros1393 12 December, 2012 @ 9:41 pm   152

The Missing Link for Deus Ex: HR is still 5.99 Euros. Will it not drop?

Crazy Taxi has still not been reduced on the UK PlayStation Store. I believe it is supposed to be £3.69 (not $3.69 as it says in the post), but it is still full price, which I think is £6.49. Any idea when this sale price will be implemented?

mcwildcard 12 December, 2012 @ 10:03 pm   154

King of Fighters XIII isn’t showing in the Festive Deals section on the store, and it’s not showing the discounted price when you search for it?

DarkHeros09 12 December, 2012 @ 10:47 pm   155

these three games discounts not found in the Australian Store

Crazy Taxi
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Tomb Raider 2

Please FIX.

I wanted two games in this sale: Under Defeat HD and Rune Factory. Neither is showing sale pricing.

Well managed effort on the storefront as always.

ShuyinKDuy 13 December, 2012 @ 2:36 am   157

Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO
Rune Factory
not showing up in UK store, please fix it

ducky1549 13 December, 2012 @ 7:42 am   158

Just checked the store under defeat and rune factory still full price, but they have already updated the 12 deals of christmas with nba 2k13, they can add a new deal to this but can’t change prices on a few simple games. :P

sakulukk 13 December, 2012 @ 7:52 am   159

Polish store >.>

Agarest ZERO
Rune Factory

and many others still at full price….

NickOrrock 13 December, 2012 @ 8:41 am   160

When will the Rune Factory Oceans discount be on the Australian PSN Store…

“Mini Ninjas Was €19.99/£14.99/AU$24.95 Now €9.99/£7.99/AU$15.95
Additional 15% off for Plus subscribers”

Liars! Currently still NO discount in PS Store.

Fred Dutton 13 December, 2012 @ 9:03 am

Right, I’ve just added an update to this post – please see above. A number of the offers will now not go live until 19th December, alongside a number of new deals. We’re really sorry to keep you waiting – hopefully we can make amends with some great discounts running up to Christmas.

Xcrutiate 13 December, 2012 @ 9:27 am   162

Mini Ninjas hasn’t got a star next to it but it still aint showing up in the festive sale. Is this also due on the 19th?

TrueMurton 13 December, 2012 @ 9:34 am   163

Some good deals here. Will grab Tony Hawk, bizarrely I’m more interested in last week’s DLC for that game than the game itself but the price drop on the main game lowers that entry barrier and puts it in my budget.

Also bringing back a question from a couple weeks ago. We’re seeing a lot of repeats in terms of sales and Plus offers. Just Cause 2 has been in multiple sales this year (one just a couple months ago) and was in one of the early batches of IGC games yet here it is on offer again. It’s a great game, but it might be better to just put it on a permanent price reduction (given how often it’s reduced) and free up a space to have a different game in the next big sale.

Erroneus 13 December, 2012 @ 9:38 am   164

Fyi. Fred, Sleeping Dogs – Nightmare in North Point Pack, Sleeping Dogs – Dragon Master Pack, Sleeping Dogs – Swat Pack has an asterisk, but the deals with the correct pricing is available and has been since the start of the sale.

Opt1mus76 13 December, 2012 @ 11:50 am   165

Thanks for the update, Fred. Disappointed Under Defeat will be delayed but can you investigate the Family Guy PS+ discount. Showing up in Festive Sale for £19.99 but no additional PS+ discount

fester112 13 December, 2012 @ 11:50 am   166

Hey Chris, the Additional 10% off for Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse for Plus subscribers isn’t on the store, it’s still €29.99 here in Ireland, checked on a few of my friends accounts on their PS3′s and it’s the same, please fix quick because it has been the same price since it went up & i don’t want to report Sony PlayStation Ireland for false advertisement.

awesome list :D but this “not in germany” is every time FAIL !!!

horpdidorbdi 13 December, 2012 @ 12:27 pm   168

Does the sale on Arkham City DLCs end 9th January, because there isn’t any date in those descriptions?

staticlove 13 December, 2012 @ 12:31 pm   169

I wanted to buy Rune Factory Oceans, but its not showing up in the festive discount… if you search it its still full price!

This is on PSN from Netherlands.

Please update it!

Is something wrong with the Mini Ninjas discount? It isn’t showing up on my store (I’m from Portugal)…

Everything else is fine but Mini Ninjas is still at the original price of €19.99.

DEKOWOLF 13 December, 2012 @ 1:01 pm   171

Thank you!

Bought Sleeping Dogs the other day as part of the 12 Deals of Christmas. Now you offer me the DLC at such cheap price? This is just perfect. Thank you so much!

Sahlokniira 13 December, 2012 @ 1:26 pm   172

- RAW
- A World of Keflings
- A World of Keflings – Sugar, Spice and Not So Nice
- A World of Keflings – It Came From Outer Space
- Kinect Party
- Jet Set Radio
- (Games on Demand titles will also be added, but haven’t been revealed yet)
18th December – Modern Warfare 3 deals

- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dawnguard
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Hearthfire
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Shivering Isles
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Knights of the Nine

Sorry Fred, I understand that we are all just humans and mistakes happen. Mistakes must happen. But I simply have enough of this regular misery.

I’ll get the 2 PSN games I’ve been waiting for, whenever they’ll appear in a sale. Besides that I’ll spend all my Christmas gaming budget on Steam.
You know, they’ll offer me great games for great prices and that without mistakes everywhere. I’ll gladly reward such great efforts to please us customers.

SCEE should perhaps consider a similar approach too somewhen. If they should be interested in success.

P.S.: I’ll admit that the 360 sales above aren’t really any better than Sony’s. Just 4 days with good content. God am I thankful that I’m primarily a PC gamer. ;)

Coody-Baroody 13 December, 2012 @ 1:58 pm   177

@ Jawad

I cant remember if it was you that replied to me Jawad but as the new guy Chris Howe is….shall we say….a bit SHY when it comes to replying im going to ask you.

I posted on an earlier ‘Sale’ blog entry asking if there was any chance we would see a discount on the Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 & Shift 2 Unleashed DLC packs and whoever it was that replied agreed with me and said they are ‘working on it.’

As i said, i cant remember who that was but any chance that is going to happen in the future or any chance of a REPLY?

Thanks for reading.

Come on guys! The discount on Deus ex: HR DLC is still not up! You announced the sale yesterday and it still shows 5.99 euros. Please, update…

My bad, just saw the upadte. I’ll wait ’til Dec 19th then. Cheers!

where is the discount on family guy for plus members? I looked at your update and it still says 19.99 and 10% off for plus members and that its on offer now not the 19th but the store still only has the 19.99 one no plus discount

Dante_Zero 13 December, 2012 @ 3:46 pm   181

All these offers definitely run till the 9th of january

chrisy21 13 December, 2012 @ 3:51 pm   182

Hey, Tomb Raider 2 is still showing up as £4.79.

Please fix.

MaxiM_82 13 December, 2012 @ 4:51 pm   183

Dear commenters asking about missing games: please learn to read. Thank you.

just this morning i posted a comment on TSA that waiting till the next week for fixes for problems like this were a thing of the past since changing the store update day from friday to wednesday.

i really should have known better shouldn’t i? o_O

and the screw ups used to happen a lot less often back then.

nezhet10 13 December, 2012 @ 8:34 pm   185

Why Deus Ex: Human Revolution is still showing up 14,95 €??

Erroneus 13 December, 2012 @ 8:56 pm   186

I give you a hint, it has something to do with the *.

Read the first post again, this time properly.

silmorat1 13 December, 2012 @ 9:02 pm   187

Hi Chris
Any chance of getting some Zen pinball dlc? The US did get an amazing offer at Halloween how about the EU get some too. Pretty please?
Keep up the good work
Cheers

Ps anyone – is dakura and linger with shadows worth getting as they seem to be low priced atm?

return10110 13 December, 2012 @ 10:16 pm   188

Some discount for plus members have not been placed yet, could you check please? (the family guy extra 10% discount cannot be found)
other than that: great stuff

Designer_79 14 December, 2012 @ 1:30 am   189

The amount of people unhappy with these deals just shows how spoiled gamers are these days. There is some awesome value to be found here. Sure, 2 countries get shafted over the free MK for PS+ Vita but as a matter of fact the subscribers already got pampered with two ace triple-A titles.
Anyway for ppl not always jumping on newly released blockbusters immediately this sale (and the PS+ program) offers tremendous amount of value. I got to PS+ late, only after the inclusion of the Vita, so was missing out on some real gems. So just to make a point, what I got so far

- Infamous2, RE5 Gold, LBP2, Crysis 2, Vanquish and Batman Arkham City for PS3 all games I haven’t bought yet.
- Now Just Cause 2 and DeusEx: HR as parts of the sale with a price below 8€. I mean that has to be some of the best amount of content for money deals ever.

Still sad I missed Red Dead Redemption though. Hope this gotta be on sale again some day.
So ppl please stop whining. SCEE really seems to put great effort on securing great deals over and over again.

jozhster 14 December, 2012 @ 2:20 am   190

Hello Chris

Will all of the offers listed above be avaliable to january 9th? or will some offers be removed and its just the whole sale that ends on january 9th?

Just wondering because I would like to pick up family guy after christmas but dont know how long the discount is for.

Thanks in advance.

Jozhster

I agree with bitbydeath… I’m sometimes puzzled with games like Bordersland 2 being much more expensive in the PSN (AUD prices) then the “non-sale” price (also AUD) to buy a physical copy (with collectables) at a large local chain like EBGames (http://www.ebgames.com.au).

That being said, I frequently enjoy a PS+ discount on _lesser-known_ titles that are substantially cheaper in the PSN.

ReNeGaDe124UK 14 December, 2012 @ 8:22 am   192

You forgot to apply the discount for Under Defeat HD. It’s still £29.99. Please fix it, I want to buy the game!

Mr. Fred Dutton, you made my day :) Waiting passionately ;)

Hello,

- family guy is in the discount section but didnt got the plus discount.

- rune factory
- king of fighters
- crazy taxi
- men in black
- under defeat

They are all not in the discount section..

I wanted under defeat but not now till next week..hope they don’t change the plus price coz think it’s the best sale item out the lot…anybody no what the racing game is later today in the 12 days sale…?

oskarr_uk 14 December, 2012 @ 3:17 pm   197

10% off Family Guy doesn’t seem to be working for plus members. Will this be fixed??

gtstcactus 15 December, 2012 @ 8:16 am   198

Hi I have a New Zealand Playstation account, the 12 deals of Christmas are not displaying in the PSN store at the moment (and for the last few hours). When I click to go into the 12 deals there are just blank boxes where the deals should be, I see a background of sky, sun and sand??? I can’t see the current deal, the expired deals or the unwrapped deals to come. I was stoked to get Sleeping Dogs, and was keen on Need for Speed but can’t purchase it as I can’t see it!!! This has happened a couple of times since the promo began. Someone please fix it!!! I can see everything else in the PSN store…

supersmith2500 15 December, 2012 @ 10:14 pm   199

Might get both Tomb Raider I & II while I’m at it so I can play them on the go and 15% off for Plus you say? You got my money on Christmas =D.

honestbob2000 16 December, 2012 @ 10:37 am   200

Family Guy sin’t showing the additional 10% discount for PS+ subscribers. Is this just me or is everyone affected?

Serah008 18 December, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   201

Do the new Discounts go online at 0:00 on 19th or in the evening with the Store Update ?

Thanks

bluespook 19 December, 2012 @ 1:01 am   202

family guy still don’t have plus discount & the new items such as rune factory are there now but they are not discounted or have the plus discount. (Australian store)

Jamesyp00 19 December, 2012 @ 4:04 pm   203

No new deals like it said we were getting?

shampoofan 19 December, 2012 @ 4:13 pm   204

are you taking the mickey ? is there going to be ANYTHING for psp or vita? or is it the usual case of if you don’t have a ps3 Sony says to hell with you?

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 19 December, 2012 @ 9:06 pm   205

Please discount some PSP, PS1 and PSV games for my Vita!? I would like the rest of the TR games, Resident Evil games, FF games and many more classics, please. Come on, IT’s CHRISTMAS!?
Please do this and thankyou.

Vita deals please!!!

darkesstmomments 7 January, 2013 @ 9:50 pm   207

IM SELLING MY PS3 320GB WITH 16 GAMES AND MY PSN ACCOUNT FOR $300 AND PLUS DOWNLOADED GAMES IN HARD DRIVE!!!!!!!! MSG ME IF INTRESTED