Posted 12 December
Home Tycoon: Rising Revenues aims to scale new heights on PS Home
Expect several new features, including the ability to move buildings for free, new cash rewards for completing activities, improved building stats, special custom car paintjobs, fun new driving animations, and some special renovations to the Home Tycoon Train Station! Owners of the VIP Pack now also get a permanent 15 Worker bonus for a total of 45 Workers.
Free expansion pack
Players will find a brand new expansion pack waiting for them after updating to Home Tycoon: Rising Revenues! Visit the Home Tycoon store to download the Aggressive Promotions expansion pack at no additional cost, loaded with more missions, new rewards and epic buildings to unlock, including the GloboSyn World Tower, Industrial Park, and GloboSyn Magnus Tower.
In Aggressive Promotions, you’ll climb the corporate ladder and participate in a bit of industrial espionage on your way to the top. When GloboSyn officer Lauren Falconvale arrives to assist in growing your financial district, corporate schemes will be hatched and loyalties will be tested. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
Bring the holidays Home with the new Winter Wonderland building pack in Home Tycoon: Rising Revenues, including four new buildings complete with falling snow, animated lights, and cheerful holiday sounds! Get yours from the Building Packs category of your Build menu in Home Tycoon.
For the mayor who wants it all, check out the new Hometown Tower this week to boost your population levels to new heights! You can find this shiny new residential skyscraper under the Housing > High Rise category, available for $100,000 Home Tycoon dollars. Prepare to break new ground!
And that’s not all. Additional enhancements include:
- VIP Pack now unlocks the Gold El Valiente car & Gold Mayor’s Suit, and permanently raises the Worker cap to 45
- Free “Move” command added to Planner Mode
- New cash rewards for revisiting and completing activities
- Various bug fixes and gameplay improvements
- Building stat enhancements for improved gameplay balance
- Green arrows above other players in the same city make it easier to locate friends
- New avatar animation when catching some air in your car!
- Custom GS 828 vehicle paint jobs
- Wider range of Home Tycoon Dollar options added to the Store
- Two new stores added to the Home Tycoon Train Station: SpeedWings and Premium
- … and a special random Easter egg has been added to the train in the Train Station – see if you can spot it!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Hellfire Games newsletter for a free Pirate Chainsword virtual item, and like Home Tycoon on Facebook to get the latest updates, free wallpapers, and exclusive info straight to your news feed. Let us know what you think about Home Tycoon: Rising Revenues in the comments below!