Posted 12:15am

12 Deals Of Christmas

12 deals of Christmas

Deal 9: Little Big Planet Karting – Was £39.99/€49.99, now £19.99/€24.99 (up to 50% off). Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members (£17.99/€22.49). Offer expires 11.59pm on 18th December.

Deal 8: Need For Speed Most Wanted – Was £59.99/€69.99, now £23.99/€29.99 (up to 60% off). Offer expires 11.59pm on 16th December.

Deal 7: NBA 2K13 – Was £49.99/€59.99, now £19.99/€29.99 (up to 60% off). Offer expires 11.59pm on 14th December.

Deal 6: Medal of Honor: Warfighter – Was £59.99/€69.99, now £29.99/€39.99 (up to 50% off). Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members (£26.99/€35.99). Offer expires 11.59pm on 12th December.

Deal 5: Sleeping Dogs – Was £49.99/€59.99, now £15.99/€19.99 (67% off). Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members (£14.39/€17.99). Offer expires 11.59pm on 10th December.

Deal 4: One Piece: Pirate Warriors – Was £39.99/€49.99, now £19.99/€24.99 (50% off). Offer expires 11.59pm on 8th December.

Deal 3: Tokyo Jungle – Was £9.99/€12.99, now £5.19/€6.49 (up to 50% off). Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members (£4.67/€5.84). Offer expires 11.59pm on 6th December.

Deal 2: Battlefield 3 – Was £59.99/€69.99, now £29.99/€39.99. Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members. Offer expires 11.59pm on 4th December.

Deal 1: 90-day PS Plus subscription – Was £11.99/€14.99, now £7.99/€9.99 (save up to 33%). Offer expires 7.00am on 9th December.

Hi everyone! With Christmas just around the corner, ’tis the season to be jolly! Now you have 12 extra special reasons to celebrate as the 12 Deals of Christmas makes its return to PlayStation Store.

Starting on 1st December 2012, PlayStation Store will feature 12 incredible deals for you to unwrap. You will only be able to redeem each deal from PlayStation Store for a period of 48 hours and then they vanish, quicker than a Christmas pudding!

Just like the presents under your tree, we are going to keep these deals under wraps until it’s time for them to be opened. So make sure you keep checking PlayStation Store to find out what the latest amazing deal is. We’ll also update this Blog post every time a deal is added.

Don’t miss out on some great one-time offers – take a sledge ride over to PlayStation Store and treat yourself to a few extra presents this festive season. Enjoy!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

58 Comments 2 Author replies
Show oldest first

€22.49 for LBP kart racing is a pretty decent price,tempted but i have sonic all star racing coming in the post so might wait and see how i get on with that.

great stuff ive been wanting this game such a gd price thank you so much plz price drop resi 6 lol

So happy with this deal, just bought it and it’s downloading already :)

Psicojacorral 17 December, 2012 @ 12:46 am   5

Great deal, downloading now!

Oh dear, it just gets worse. Do Sony think that consumers only
Purchase from the PS Store? A quick google will find a far greater offer on all these deals in other online stores. And with the reviews big planet karting received, I wouldn’t even download it for free! Poor game and the end of a desperate franchise. What’s next? Seeing as Sony are giving away PS+ these days maybe a year subscription for a bunch of old substandard game that we have all played before? Who’d a thought that Christmas could look so bad?

pretty decent deal (with psplus at least). im tempted to buy, but last time i bought a littlebigplanet game i was far less interested than the first. i may have outgrown the series!

if only i could buy it at this price for my nephew for christmas. this is where digital fails,there should be a way to buy a game and have it converted to a redeemable code you can give someone.

ScaryKids69 17 December, 2012 @ 1:55 am   8

Why is LBPK much less than 50% off on NZ store (from 90 down to 50) but it’s well over 50% off on AUS store (from 70 down to 30)? Please make it 50% off (or more) for everyone!

ScaryKids69 17 December, 2012 @ 2:01 am   9

For PS+, it’s 44 on NZ store but 25 on AUS store. Huge price difference :(

solarwind12 17 December, 2012 @ 2:38 am   11

@ mr sam2k
Did you know RE6 is dropped to £29.99 allready ?, even though the crazy store advertises it at 47.99, it is 29.99, or do you allready know and want it cheaper still, (lol), Anyway i thought i was in the right page before but weren’t, this deal is ok, especially for the people who can’t get games at retail, as cheaply as us in UK, but i noticed a comment asking if they could buy a code instead, to gift it to someone, good idea but it defeats buying plus, if you were to buy using your plus and got a discount, Still there really should be a option to buy a games code, really good idea.

crusher915 17 December, 2012 @ 2:52 am   12

any chance you can get Vigilante 8 and Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense
onto the PS1 Classics?

Tremor666 17 December, 2012 @ 2:55 am   13

RE6 £19.95 @ Zavvi….. i guess people don’t shop around these days.

DAVEHUDSON 17 December, 2012 @ 3:14 am   14

@11 asda has res 6 at £20 right now same with the new moh where as tescos had new hitman game other week £20

The additional 10% off should bring it down to £16, not £18.

Unicronic 17 December, 2012 @ 3:49 am   16

@KylieDog You make a good point but sadly the 10% discount in on the sale price and not the original price.

Dont jump in and buy this game remember there is a demo on the store. There’s a reason why this game as been reduced in price the same reason why it got bad reviews.

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 17 December, 2012 @ 6:34 am   18

If youre desperate for Ps+ for these deals, go on the Ps Access Facebook and get the month free trial.

Good Stuff!
Keep em coming.

bennyrafal 17 December, 2012 @ 7:35 am   20

CrossBuy?

56% off on the Australian store for non plus users, I’ll take it. SOLD!!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/littlebigplanet-karting reviews aren’t that bad and neither is the game. It just got lost in the shuffle.

amazingape 17 December, 2012 @ 8:50 am   23

I am extremely annoyed and unhappy that Little Big Planet Karting is now only £19.99, I only bought this from the store 4 weeks ago for £39.99 just after it was released. I wouldn’t mind if this was a couple of months after release, but so soon after is an insult to those loyal followers who paid full price. In fact, as a plus member I could have got this for £17.99! I am absolutely disgusted by this, it’s a great deal if you haven’t bought this game yet, but for the rest of us early adopters it’s a bit of a kick in the face!

@#23, don’t ever buy anything new then? This happens with loads of things, all over the world.

Suck it up, move on.

Excellent deal on a recent release from a huge franchise, this one is definitely appreciated :-)

Good deal on LBP Karting – got this downloading whilst at work as we speak. Did I hear right we will be getting a post on Jan’s PS Plus items this week? Hopefully before the end of the world! :p

Brad55265 17 December, 2012 @ 9:49 am   27

Seriously Sony, why do you like to make full retail games a rip off when they are not in the sale?

here’s a deal suggestion : make a singstar-less ps3 dynamic theme and i’ll buy it ASAP , or make singstar not appear for PS+ subscribers and i’ll subscribe ASAP , i need it removed from my consoles because i find it insulting and annoying to have it where it is….

but the most fair solution would be just to make it optional like in US , please give us the option to remove the singstar spam from our consoles, is this too much to ask for? i want my ps3 like it always was before that update

#28 Yawn.. still harping on about that??? Move on. It’s going nowhere, deal with it.

It’s an icon. Hardly killing you? Is it?

im being reminded of it every time i use my ps3 ,so i will be reminding of this issue here until it has been resolved , it killing my ps3 product satisfaction , i had to look at the wallpaper at least 5 times yesterday when ejecting a blu ray disk , i dont want it there so i dont understand why its being forced to people

@ SOny: please give us a option to decide if singstar should be on our consoles like in USA , im willing to even pay money for that if money is everything you listen to

Some people really need to get a grip of reality. It’s an icon. 20 plus people were gunned down in cold blood, many children, and you are harping on about an icon like it’s life or death.

Ignore it. Leave a disc in the PS3. Move the d-pad once to avoid resting on it… and most of all, get a grip.

There is far more important things to worry about.

so can you give me one good reason why i am forced to have a singstar icon and wallpaper above my games i purchased and this wallpaper is overriding my ps3 custom dynamic theme i paid for ? All i want is to be treated fair like the people in US have been.

i have been used to have my XMB clean and organized and having a custom dynamic theme , now all i see is singstar on ps3, i never had anything against sinstar inm y life , but after im forced to look at it everytime i use my ps3 i leteraly hate it .

shouldnt a company try to please all of its users, especially when the solution is so simple and we already have a great example in USA how it should have been implemented ?

im here on sony website providing feedback and demanding a solution , that’s more on point than you speaking about some mass murders, why do you even reply to my post when you got “more important things to worry about” ?

Hey frodouk, I got one for you!
20 plus people were gunned down in cold blood, many children, and you are harping on about what others drop as feedback on a company’s blog.

Message received?
Seriously, what made you post that? Facepalm deluxe.

Fred Dutton 17 December, 2012 @ 10:51 am

Everyone, can we stay on topic please. I’ve no update re. Singstar, and if I did I wouldn’t be making it in a sale post. All and any references to the tragic, horrific school shooting over the weekend are inappropriate in this context. Thank you.

Omegastoopreme 17 December, 2012 @ 10:51 am   34

Great deal, but it sucks to do it this close to Xmas, how many people me included already bought it full price for our kids a few weeks ago and now has it wrapped up ready for Xmas :(

Don’t get this game…

Get Modnation Racers instead, much better racing action, the original. LBP Karting was build on that engine, but they tuned down gameplay and basically made the game worse, not better.

You can get Sackboy in a kart driving in Modnation if you want LBP that bad.

But seriously this LBP sauce over Modnation is just a shame. Support the real game, not this IP sauce ripoff.

@ Chris or @ Fred

Is there any chance that anyone will respond to us Plus customers about the Disappearing %10 discount on NFS Most Wanted, I bought the game without the plus discount in the end but I expect the plus discount to be refunded or reimbursed some how as this is more than a bit annoying for many of us who do not expect a discount to just disappear..

I have been impressed with plus since I started the service back at launch but this is just ridiculous.

Bring the WRC 3 free DLC tracks for the PS VITA to the greek store.
After having asked about this 3 times to be let know that you guys in the blog have no idea of the existence of this DLC in the store, I found it in the UK store. But due to SONY’s limitations I can’t transfer it to my Vita.
I paid for this game just like any other consumer from the UK and I am entitled to the DLC as well.
What sort of discrimination is this? Paying customers from the UK are more important than paying customers from smaller countries because their market is insignificant to SONY?
Is this how you treat your customers?

Golwar, thought it was quite obvious? There are clearly far more important things going on in the world to worry about than an icon on a games console. If all you have to complain and worry about is an icon, you really do need to get some air.

Sorry my post was uber cryptic.

Fred Dutton can you please comment on why yesterday’s Need For Speed Most Wanted had It’s 10% PS+ Discount was wrongfully removed before I was about to Purchase it?! I have constantly left messages on the other 12 Days of Christmas Blog Post but no one bothered to Reply to it. I paid for that PS+ Membership for it’s Discount and Benefits and I didn’t get what I was promised when attempting to Purchase the One Game I was looking forward to in these 12 Day Deals. Because of that Hic Up I didn’t Purchase it for £23.99. Can you give me a reason please and what you can do to Rectify this?

almighty-slayer 17 December, 2012 @ 11:46 am   40

Really pretty great deal. Nice work, Chris.

As @bloobat Pointed out Correctly It wasn’t just me who noticed this.

I really enjoyed having a PS+ Subscription Prior to the Store Update but the New Store is Glitched and doesn’t allow me to Purchase Games correctly. Now I’m done moaning about the Store because at the present time it will not be fixed and purchases will remain the same for the time being.

But what I do need a reply on is the matter of my PS+ Discount Disappearing on the Game I wanted to Buy Yesterday.

@frodouk
Geez, you still don’t understand what your faux pas was, do you?
Read Fred’s reply about what was inappropriate to use. You really must lack any moral sense if you still didn’t get that part.

I don’t care about Singstar, I don’t care about people constantly commenting on their “issues”, but that you abused such a tragedy for such a trivial interaction with no real purpose, is disgusting and an insult to those people.

I hope that wasn’t still too “cryptic”.

@Fred
Sorry, that was my last comment on this. Promised.

@Markey264 Yes I saw your posts on the other sales blog post yesterday,

Fred did say that the Web store was undergoing testing and would be revealed properly last week, obviously that did not happen and while I am not annoyed at this fact as there are obviously some technical issues it is really not good policy for the PS3 version of the store to display incorrect information and have missing items (such as the discount for Plus users) as well.
While I am fairly annoyed at this issue I do not blame the blog team staff as it is clearly a technical issue that is out of there hands apart from passing it on to the relevant Sony department.
However it would be good to get a reply on this matter from you guys acknowledging that this is an issue that is being looked into and that hopefully can be resolved, there are so many Whingers on the blog and I do not wish to join them but this is clearly an actual issue effecting your customers.

@Golwar, I got it mate. I just see these sort of things as the real things to worry about. Inappropriate? Hardly, it’s all over the media (as are games as the killer apparently played games).

It’s a real life thing to worry about, unlike an icon.

Anyway, for those who can’t get past the fact it’s an icon, I hope it’s sorted for you at some point.

@Fred, I’m also done.

Will be a sale on Journey ?

Couldn’t agree more @bloobat.

I would just like some clarification It’s not really not much to ask. I choose to pay for a Plus Subscription for the Benefits. With the recent mishaps It’s not very acceptable on Sony’s Side. It’s not the Bloggers fault at all but at least if they could acknowledge these issues then It would feel like we’re being listened too. I comment on these Blogs when there are Positives to comment on and when there are negatives to comment on and have still remained a true loyal PS Fan for many years and many more years to come.

are these deals valid for indian ps users do i need to buy playstation plus subscription for these deals

lol stil 00000 deals to me ( only ps+ ) = worst christmas ever by sony

no ragnorak odysee
excluzieve monsterhunter on nintendo
stil no u tube – netflix – remove some unwanted icoone –
no big rpg end of the jear = lame ( ps2 = lots rpg ,ps3 = joke to rpg )
if them come to europe = not always in store .

also usa have action on axesoire like dualshok3 ( sony + some retailers )
DualShock 3 Wireless Controller – from$ 54.99to $39.99
why not in europe sony also why not price 39.99 € always = definitif more atractive to get new ones .

bloobat (36)
jep i like also update on store problems
not geting 1 clear answord , if u mail them remail auto = fone consumer servise ( mail = also service , patience = big but soon them nowh wath them dit rong wen i turn mi gaming experience some where else )
why them can make great shop on pc but not on ps3
also post 48 monoliet Your comment is awaiting moderation= lol

@ Marky264, I rung Customer service earlier, as always they are very helpful (very useful having a UK call centre), they guy said he is passing on the issue to the Playstation Store team and that I should expect an answer fairly soon :) I post here of any results.

Load all