Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 3:00pm

Happy holidays from Keiji Inafune and the Soul Sacrifice team

Soul Sacrifice Holiday Photo

Happy Holidays everyone! This is Keiji Inafune. Soul Sacrifice is finally near completion, and we are proud to say with confidence that this game is worth recommending to everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve created a game that made me feel this enthusiastic. We put a lot of passionate, unremitting work into this masterpiece and we are super-excited about it.

As promised, the game includes a mind-blowing world and a magnificent story that will instantly draw you in, and I hope people will just indulge themselves on Soul Sacrifice.

Through this game, I hope that everyone will experience the heart and essence of true Japanese game development once again. As Team Inafune, we would like to proudly present Soul Sacrifice for all of the true gamers in the world to enjoy.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

31 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first
Silent_Gig 21 December, 2012 @ 3:05 pm   1

Thank you Soul Sacrifice team, i tried the Japanese Demo this week and it was brilliant. Cant wait for the game to come to the west!

Was hoping this was going to be confirmation of a European demo.

Oh well, game is looking great so far.

Vannaa_Girl 21 December, 2012 @ 3:20 pm   3

Happy holidays Keiji Inafuneand all at Soul Sacrifice.

Soul Sacfricie is such an amazing game. Very exciting time to own a Vita and hope it comes to us in the West.

FghtOffUrDemons 21 December, 2012 @ 3:21 pm   4

Happy holidays Soul Sacrifice team!
Really excited for this game it looks epic!
Will be picking it up day one!

AshishSahoo 21 December, 2012 @ 3:22 pm   5

The demo was excellent! Now just waiting for western release date and demo.

Really cant wait to play this game, would be nice to try demo version. Happy holidays for u to guys :)

Yeah, we also want the demo TT_TT

TizioVerde 21 December, 2012 @ 3:41 pm   8

The japanese demo is just superb, don’t make us wait too long for the european release.

An early localized demo would be appreciated as well ^^

Wow, I’m surprised there’s no demo. I’m playing it anyway, but there’s ton’s of people who can’t.

almighty-slayer 21 December, 2012 @ 4:11 pm   10

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Played the Soul Sacrifice demo off the JPN store. It’s really good. Can’t wait for it to come out.

CookieMonsterES 21 December, 2012 @ 4:18 pm   11

Looking forward to play your game, Happy Holidays Mr. Inafune and all the Soul Sacrifice team!

Would love to play this but on console only. Any chance of a PS3 release?

pressmyfoot 21 December, 2012 @ 4:39 pm   13

I think i feel tinglings in the regions of my cods.

declan__watson 21 December, 2012 @ 5:48 pm   14

Hello Keiji
Fantastic new game I will definitely try out the demo when It comes to my Scottish store. Soul sacrifice sounds like a really great name, I cant wait to try this out. Keep up the good work you guys. Merry Christmas all the best for 2013. :) LongLivePlay Sony make.believe

Looks outstanding. Day one purchase for me for sure, so…. the sooner it gets released the sooner they can have my money, hopefully that’s motivation enough to speed things up :)

P.S. please, please, please English demo sooner rather than later

Tenchuwoh 21 December, 2012 @ 6:41 pm   16

Thanks you too!!!
I am gonna get your game day one,don’t dissapoint me! xD

Gamesgbkiller 21 December, 2012 @ 7:28 pm   17

Happy holidays SS team.
I hope the demo comes next month.
Really want to play the demo.
Can’t wait!

bennyrafal 21 December, 2012 @ 9:17 pm   18

Can we get some concept arts from Soul Sacrifice? Wallpapers maybe, for Vita desktop… you know, monsters are such cute art.

Can wait for the European release! Don’t make us wait too long. Hope SS will be awesome and will sell great in Japan, especially since the biggest competitor is delayed by a few months :) Merry Xmas and a successful new year!

GamerOfThrone 21 December, 2012 @ 11:58 pm   20

Yes ! I cant wait to try the demo !

Fred, can you tell me if the game will be in box or only digital ?

PIOTREK27-1982 22 December, 2012 @ 3:48 am   21

Thank you very much Inafune-san. I’m very happy that you made Onimusha and old Resident Evil games possible.

I’ve been a bit disappointed with a couple of recent vita games (especially AC Liberation), so I really hope this turns out to be as good as it looks.

kasasensei 22 December, 2012 @ 7:23 am   23

Dear M.Keiji Inafune, please congratulate your Soul Sacrifice’ Team and Yourself, the demo is amazing!

Merry xmas to you all and looking forward to playing Soul Sacrufice next year ,its top off my wish list : )
Bring it on …….

Happy holidays Soul Sacrifice team!
The démo it’s soooooooooooooooo fantastic !
i can’t wait for the euro démo and release europ date !

Lightning2ps 22 December, 2012 @ 4:16 pm   26

The Soul Sacrifice team has announced the chinese/english edition on AGS. Will there be a same edition release in eu in the same period?
Or just have one language and need to wait for a long time just like the Persona4 Gloden??
Keep waiting for the demo!! Happy holidays!

vanchik25137 22 December, 2012 @ 4:28 pm   27

Тут русские есть вообще?

i hope games like
-Soul Sacrifice
-ragnorak odysee
+(action) other rpg

i hope psn network release to , lots of stores are not wiling to take risk whit rpg genre .

+ i hope to see weapons/ armore / spels / misions in future free + paying

also count me in to to buy sacrifice but also hope to see very soon english demo . ( i hate waiting to other language )

also to u + al good no cheating gamers happy holidays :)( i need to work lots = food distribution )

flashmozzg_vt 23 December, 2012 @ 1:49 pm   29

Can’t wait for eu demo) Hope the game will come out in EU quickly after JP release or atleast faster than Gravity Rush did!

Williamflipper 26 December, 2012 @ 3:02 pm   30

I’m so truly looking forward to play soul sacrifice

Big thanks to the whole SS Team, i just made this account 10 mins ago and are currently downloading this amazing looking game :) lets get this to UK shores ASAP PLEASE