Posted 4:00pm

Whet your appetite for DmC Devil May Cry with new trailer

dmc

Good afternoon everyone. In anticipation of the launch of DmC Devil May Cry on PlayStation 3 next week our friends at Capcom have just released a brand new CG action trailer for the game. Take a look below.

Want to find out more? Well, there’s a demo for the game available for download now on PlayStation Store, which lets you play through the first two levels of the game and face off against the fearsome Succubus boss. Prove your worth and you’ll be able to unlock a second difficulty level too.

The full game launches on 15th January – pre-order now and you’ll get access to the Vergil’s Downfall DLC at no additional cost.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

13 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Timberman80 7 January, 2013 @ 4:32 pm   1

Umbrella umbrellas… nice :)

supersmith2500 7 January, 2013 @ 4:36 pm   2

Hmm, unlike many UK retailers perfer Fridays bettter. Will the game come out 18th next week for UK or is it the same?

A_Nonny_Moose 7 January, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   3

I thought there was going to be another demo for this excluive to Plus?

Devils_Demon 7 January, 2013 @ 5:42 pm   4

Gotta admit, one of best trailers I’ve seen in ages.

Dante_Zero 7 January, 2013 @ 6:00 pm   5

or i could avoid pre-ordering this from the PSN store at £49.99 and get it else where at a sensible price.

I would buy this directly from Capcom’s store but they saw it not fit to offer EU customers the same benefits as the US. Everyone who orders the game from capcom in the US get a Dante pendant free of charge, EU on the other hand get naff all. So nope won’t be pre-ordering this game from PSN store or Capcom either.

15th of jan????

i totally missed that game between the demo and playstation all stars im totally loving the new dante :)

Strangeheaven 7 January, 2013 @ 6:32 pm   7

I played the demo and wasn’t at all impressed. Very poor quality, gameplay and graphics are not up to standards in my book.
I know this is a demo, but nothing much will change, Devil May Cry 4 had better gameplay and graphics then this. This will never wet my appetite. I will not be buying this.

Where is The Last Guardian????

Jamesyp00 7 January, 2013 @ 7:53 pm   8

I’d love to get this digitally but £50 is just pushing it, Pre-ordered at the hut with virgils downfall and the to weapon style packs for £37. I’m all onboard with this dante and the demo was very fun, hope the full game is too.

ferenzzz1971 7 January, 2013 @ 9:40 pm   9

The demo isn’t ingame as anyone can see.. the game sucked with gameplay.. this is a no thanks for me..

Demonized 8 January, 2013 @ 12:42 am   10

Loved the demo and will certainly be picking this up

i not buy dmc ore res = give me monsterhunter then i wil buy .

GAMEbusta55 8 January, 2013 @ 1:28 pm   12

AT NO EXTRA COST? you’re charging the game for £50 when Zavvi.com is charging it with the dlc and two other packs for for £38. this “offer” is a BIG FAT RIPOFF. X(

MrGarry2u 8 January, 2013 @ 1:54 pm   13

This trailer isn’t new, I feel like I’ve seen it before. Before people realised that Dante looks like the game’s new director.