Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-Up’ Store update 9th January 2013

A Happy New Year to all! I hope you received plenty of games over the holidays and enjoyed them all.

en_UK

Today, Chris kicks off the January sale – find out more info right here. Maybe you have some Christmas money spare, or perhaps it’s time to treat yourself after all the presents you’ve picked out for loved ones. Enjoy!

It’s a relatively quiet week for new content, but one title to look out for is Auditorium HD. Play, explore and discover while converting light into sound in this immersive puzzler.

Elsewhere, PlayStation Plus subscribers get exclusive access to the God of War: Ascension multiplayer beta today. Experience familiar GOW gameplay, but this time challenge your friends in gruesome battles.

Check out the rest of this week’s content below and return next week for more updates – it should be a good’un!

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

GOWAcensionPlus_MobilePromo_EN_PVWIMG

PlayStation 3

Auditorium HD (trial available)
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Finland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle

Availability: All

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

Availability: All

Magic 2013

Availability: All

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

SingStar

• Stevie Wonder – For Once in My Life (£1.39/€1.15)
  • Selena Gomez & The Scene – Hit The Lights (£1.39/€1.15)
  • Reece Mastin – Shut Up And Kiss Me (£1.39/€1.15)
  • Freddie Mercury pack (£5.35/€6.49)

Street Fighter X Tekken

• School Girl Sakura Hook-Ups Avatar
  • See Saw Suzi Hook-Ups Avatar

Zombie Driver HD

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

Virtue’s Last Reward

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

248 Comments 29 Author replies
Show oldest first
cheeky4life 9 January, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   1

Hi Jawad

I was wondering if there was an update on getting PSone classic Crash Bash?

Is it still being worked on?

Many Thanks

When can we buy the Playstation mobile games in Sweden?

Playtoy_17 9 January, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   3

HI jawad

Any chance of us getting Closure, Minecraft and Trials Evolution?

Thanks

And I guess “soon”, “it’s close now” or other similar answer as usual.

AlexPSN89 9 January, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   5

@ Jawad (comment 1/5):

Hi there! Sorry if I haven’t posted anything here when you delivered the good news for our beloved Spyro, but another phone company switched the contract with our current one with theirs and I couldn’t access the internet for a week or so as a result; nonetheless, when I found out by connecting with my father’s phone (3G), well… I don’t need to tell you how ecstatic I was.

(to be continued)

so I take it no EDF 2017 release for the vita then? When will it finally come to Europe?

Also Ragnarok Odyssey, Sumioni and Dokturo?

never mind just bought Ragnarok off ebay…but the others?

Jawad Ashraf 9 January, 2013 @ 3:15 pm

Ragnarok is due later this year.

Come back next week to find out about the others :)

AlexPSN89 9 January, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   7

@ Jawad (continued from my first comment; it’s a repost, by the way):

The Spyro trilogy, regardless of its import-only status, is an important addition to our PSOne Classics, and not only because he and Crash were Sony’s co-mascots back in the day. Without the sheer genius of these games’ design, the Sony fandom wouldn’t have the Ratchet & Clank series today. A second playthrough of the first game, that kept me busy while waiting for the 12th of December (or for my internet connection to return to normal, for that matter), made me notice many things in retrospect.

(to be continued)

Catkiller1 9 January, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   8

@ Jawad

You mention the Dance Magic DLC packs but no mention of Dance Magic Full Game?? Has this been delayed & if so isn’t it a bit silly to release the DLC packs with no game??

Welcome back, Jawad…

supersmith2500 9 January, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   10

You forgot Imaginestruments for Vita. It is also on PS Store.

Also, can’t wait for Retro City Rampage next week according to Eurogamer. =D

AlexPSN89 9 January, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   11

@ Jawad (continued from my second comment):

The first Spyro game shows a lot of potential alone by mixing a humble premise and simple controls with the ambition to do a lot with them. Also, doing a 100% run made me notice that the criteria for accessing the next world is automatically met in several occasions: fully completing the first world and then the homeworld of the second one grants you the right to visit the third; fully completing the first two worlds lets you skip the third; and so on. All in all, this is reminiscent of several “collectathons” often seen in the Playstation/N64 era.

(to be continued)

AlexPSN89 9 January, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   12

@ Jawad (continued from my third comment):

Needless to say, things get even better in the second game, and reach their apex in the third. I’m really glad that, after “whining” so much, I can now get to praise SCEE’s hard work for real. Of course, the Spyro trilogy doesn’t mark the end of the “missing Classics” at all, but it’s still a giant step forward.

(to be concluded)

Hi Jawad .. Any news about the Corpse Party sequel, if so when and will it be playable on vita. Thanks.

AlexPSN89 9 January, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   14

@ Jawad (continued from my fourth comment):

Last but not least, thanks for posting my drawings in that post, and kudos for your own: it looks really good! My B&W drawings were meant as a simple way to encourage the QA team; giving them recognition is an unexpected, but still warmly welcome, surprise. Kudos for everything, and see you next time, in order to work together for possibilities like Crash Bash, Chocobo Racing, and everything else that made Playstation’s glory back in the day!

- AlexPSN89

Jawad Ashraf 9 January, 2013 @ 3:17 pm

You’re welcome and glad you and the other fans were able to enjoy it all over again.

HiddenAway 9 January, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   15

I imagine (:P) Imaginstruments wasn’t supposed to be out today? :P

Wow when you finally get Auditorium HD over here you make it unavailable for most of Europe….

Oh and should you not list Imaginstruments?

TalllPaul 9 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   17

A quiet start to the year :D

Dante_Zero 9 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   18

A rather Lack Luster start to the year once again i see. Also where are the PSVita app’s like wake up club,niconico, imaginstruments and on the ps3 where is the EU version of youtube,crackle, and we still have no idea what the hell is going on with Conter Strike Global Offensive.

It would be nice to start off the year with some honesty and some proper answers please instead of 2012′s approach of stonewalling everyone.

on a side note HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

Fred Dutton 9 January, 2013 @ 3:26 pm

Wake Up Club should be with you in February – we’ll have a firm announcement on the blog soon. Niconico is a Japanese service. Imaginstruments is now available – I’m editing the Blog post to reflect that now.

Just thought that I would mention on behalf of someone else that Destruction Derby is broken on the Irish Store. There’s no buy button and the website gives a weird error message saying that it can’t be purchased. There’s a topic about it on the forums somewhere but I’m not sure it’s been followed up.

Also @Izorpo – EDF is next week for Europe.

chalky83 9 January, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   20

@6 – EDF is next week for EU

funkydan 9 January, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   21

God of War Ascension?! Sweet!!

Welcome back Jawad, nice update.

Any news of any sales for LA Noire or Saints Row 3 Season Passes? Both games have Complete Editions at retail yet the DLC is still full price on the store. Please give Chris (or whoever) a nudge!

Cheers.

stargateheaven 9 January, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   23

I cant find the Ni No Kuni demo using the search button. only the pre order comes up.. fix it?
i searched on the store on my PC and found it that way. guess i’ll be using the PC store more since it works.

Branny77 9 January, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   24

Hi Jawad

Can you please ask about getting PS1 classic ‘Overboard’ on the store

Thanks

ShivaRpgN 9 January, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   25

When is Ragnorak Odyssey and Dokuro coming for vita? Last time it was mentioned for winter 2012 and there is still nothing.

chrisboers 9 January, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   26

Did I read that correctly?
Auditorium HD (trial available)

Is that a PS Plus one hour trial, or just a demo?

Artemisthemp 9 January, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   27

Any chance the Hyperdimension Neptunia Avatar or other NISA Avatar ever will be available on Danish PSN?

chalky83 9 January, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   28

There’s a free game that has appeared on the Vita store called ‘Imaginstruments’ but nothing happens when you click download, it doesn’t even add to your download list even though it has the red purchased bag next to it.

ShadowDoGGG 9 January, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   29

“Elsewhere, PlayStation Plus subscribers get EXCLUSIVE access to the God of War: Ascension multiplayer beta today. Experience familiar GOW gameplay, but this time challenge your friends in gruesome battles.”

What a lot of rubbish, IGN had free beta keys to give out yesterday and most likely still do. IGN Prime members had it a month or so back when the limited trial began.

Only NOW when it is probably a week or so before the Public beta that PS+ will get access to it. YOUR undermining your own service. Now that I played it, I don’t really care about it anyway as it is terrible but still, the fact that you managed to mess up such a good opportunity when it is a SONY BASED GAME, makes my blood boil….

Any news on the release of the wake up club app for vita?

Any news about the Bioshock discount? I’m waiting to play it before going on to Bioshock 2 that I got free, thanks to PlayStation Plus.

“Auditorium HD: Not available in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Finland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine”

Ah, that’s a real shame. I waited 3 years for this and now it’s only coming to a handful of European countries.

Any chance of it coming to the above listed countries? Preferably before another 3 years have passed. : )

funkydan 9 January, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   33

Is there any possibility of seeing an HD version of the great psone game Rollcage at some point in the future please? Or just as a psone classic?

diogompereira 9 January, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   34

So the US got Mega Man 9 and 10 free on PSN+, any chance of us getting the same deal in the near future? Even a discount would be great

supersmith2500 9 January, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   35

Are you kidding me? I can’t download that app. I hate false advertising.

Witcher70 9 January, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   36

Will we get sumioni this year, it was supposed to be one of vita’s first released titles. please release it.

@chrisboers
“Did I read that correctly?
Auditorium HD (trial available)
Is that a PS Plus one hour trial, or just a demo?”

It is just a demo.

Hi Jawad,

Do you know if Dyad will be released in Australia and New Zealand?

Thanks

GaiaScythe 9 January, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   39

Nothing for me, even though war in the North is great .. even though it is still very buggy, hope the release on PSN will result in some bug-fixing from the producers side … There are some pretty ugly ones …

mclarenfan007 9 January, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   40

Any news on Shenmue HD and Shenmue 2 HD as i have heard nothing since march about this

Catkiller1 9 January, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   41

@ funkydan

Not sure what the Ascension Multiplayer will play like but the Single Player Demo was great but stopped far too short….like always!

From what I noticed it plays the same but you can use magic elements. There where points in the game where you would rewind time & fast forward time to progress further. Looking forward to it now!

Splutterbug 9 January, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   42

Oh well its not like I had any money to spend anyway. A Netflix app for the Vita would be nice at some point

markeric 9 January, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   43

VIRTUE’S LAST REWARD AVATARS! TAKE ALL MY MONEY NOW ! :) THANKS

Leylifer 9 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   44

Next week it will be 1.5 months that Vita got the last content update and more for any discount or something.

I think SCEE should express that they gave up Vita Store updates completely so we can stop waiting with hopes for new content or discounts and sell our Vitas in eBay.

You can’t even your own promise and it seems you don’t care:

“Posted on 7 January, 2013 at 9:30 am by Fred Dutton

There is a new sale planned for this week. The list of deals is still TBC, but there may well be some Vita titles discounted.”

Fred Dutton 9 January, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

Sony Pulse App which adds sound settings for the Sony Pulse Wireless headset is available in US.

When does the app reach us in EU?

This is SONY hardware and SONY software, so it should be dead-easy to release it here.

Neconthrope 9 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   46

Imaginstruments won’t actually download after purchase or even show in download list but when opening it in store on vita shows as purchased.

Ants_Pai 9 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   47

Any news on trophies for mobile games? Thanks for Life of a Pixel

monoliet 9 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   48

lol i won
= not 1 ting of intrest
ni no kuni delay in euro zone = :(
no terarria
no demo / game ragnorack odysee – soul sacrefice
stil skiping spamie star like always
stil lots bugs + rong language in store

i am also demanding minecraft? to ps3 / vita

Retro City Rampage 16 jan .( not mi ting )

ps3 conter strike = bad port so them canseld ;)! = ( joke from mi part )

AZAG-THOTH 9 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   49

Zombie Driver HD Avatars is cool but when is the game going to be released? The US already have it, and i was looking forward to play it.
Can we have an e.t.a.?

A_Nonny_Moose 9 January, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   50

Netflix for the Vita would indeed be good. Looking for to EDF next week too. Hopefully next week anyway, and hopefully for a sensible price.

Is there any information on the second DmC demo that was supposed to be released in December exclusively for Playstation Plus members? Chris mentioned it in the December content update but it’s been edited out since.

Jawad Ashraf 9 January, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

This was a misunderstanding – there is only one demo however, it was exclusive to PS Plus for Germany only (available freely to all in other regions).

Hi! What about playstation mobile for Russia?

Artemisthemp 9 January, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   52

#42 There is a Netflix app for the Vita, just like their is a Youtube app, but they are only available in US and UK to my knowledge.

Glad to see your starting the year as you mean to go on… poorly.

dean1076 9 January, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   54

Hi Jawad happy new year to all at SCee hope this year is going to be better as to prices of retail digital releases.

Also could you answer if ps3 is going to be getting Minecraft its a game thousands of ps3 owners are missing out on, i have it on xbox and pc but i dont use those often, im always on ps3, i would sell my xbox 360 if minecraft came on psn, so please say yes see ya deano..

SERGEANT-Q6R 9 January, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   55

Hi Jawad Ashraf

I have one question

Why the medal of honor warfighter DLC The hunt map pack are not availble in QATAR

Sahlokniira 9 January, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   56

Any info on ‘Dokuro’ + ‘Ragnarok Odyssey’ For The VITA For us in EU ?

StefNighthawk 9 January, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   57

LOL,

Auditorium HD (trial available)
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 3

Seeing Netherlands and Luxembourg in there I assume you forgot to mention Belgium in that “not available” list

Also, why not mention the early releases of BioShock 2 and Mortal Kombat for PS+?

Wow, thank you. I can’t believe this – free Singstar Icon Uninstaller! You made my day! It’s nice how fast you solved thousands of complaints. Now i can start buying from PSN store again. SCEE, you are best company in the world.

Jawad, can you help me?

Chris Howe told me to contact customer support and I have send them four (4) emails, but I have not recived any reply from them. (And yes, money was taken from my wallet.)

Whole story.

Me: Chris, I Bought Uncharted: Fight for Fortune Complete Edition for Vita and it says it is Trial-version and tells me to buy full version. I thought that I did buy full version when I bought Complete Edition????

Chris: There is a trial version as well, did the money get taken from your wallet? If so and you have not received the full game you will need to contact customer services.

Direct link: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/19/heads-up-store-update-19th-and-21st-december-2012/#comment-325359

Falcon1991 9 January, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   60

Happy new Year Jawad..

As I got the Season Pass I’ll be getting the AC3 DLC. I also bought a pretty Virtue avatar. :)

If I could make one recommendation for 2013 it is that I’d like to see more gaming avatars. Some of the Studios and others are nice, but it’d be nice to see a bit more game ones.

BTW, on the store it says Jetpack Joyride is free. Is it the whole game and with trophies?

What a joke gameing is ment to make u happy but I only get pis,,d off when I read this blog the vita is the best but sony dont care for it lies on sales, games and updateds US are treated like gods over us I no ps4 will be betta than xbox by far but still for the first time im leaveing sony and there money grabing lieing ways the only reson I have not yet is because of the £1000s I have spent on the store and hardware.you read any of the blogs here they all say the same sony do not care for us they lie and never I meen never give u a answer I feel a fool for following blindly for so long

mazegami 9 January, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   62

Yay virtues last reward avatars!!… but what about Alice, K, Dio and Luna?? Strange to leave them out…

KillaT2501 9 January, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   63

Could we please get Fantavision as a PS2 classic?

I have spent many, many winter nights playing this unique classic and would love to relive them (preferably on the VITA but I’ll take what I can get). There was a similar AR game released for the VITA but it just wasn’t as captivating or fun.

Catkiller1 9 January, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   64

@ Falcon1991

Yes Jetpack Joyride has trophies & it’s free!

supersmith2500 9 January, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   65

Also I hate to ask, why is Imaginstruments listed on PS Store when we cannot download it? Or has it been shafted to next week? I mean this is why I hate 3 month delays. ;(

Bit of an old thing to comment on, but since this is the store update post I thought I’d better leave this here:

I wanted to download the Rock Band ‘Days Of Peace’ pack. I couldn’t find it in the PlayStation Store, but in-game I could. However, if I select it I’m taken to a Roy Orbison 75th Birthday pack, which is different from the actual Roy Orbison 75th Birthday pack.

Weird things going on. And I really want the Days Of Peace pack! Hope someone can take a look at it.

clarkes1990 9 January, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   67

@Jawad

Any info on when WWE Wrestlefest will be released?

And Wrecked: Revenge Revisited was supposed to be in the December Festive Sale but was never added.
The game isn’t availble on the store anymore, just the trial.

another_gamer195 9 January, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   68

Yeay., been awaiting Borderlands2s Creature Dome. Have a question regarding the sale of themes, If i was to buy one will it replace the singstar one, Am not too bothered about the icon myself, But that terrible wallpaper that appears now is really annoying me, So do themes overwrite that. If not then can i ask is it really fair to sell them, as i would feel cheated IF i bought one but it never done ‘what it says on the tin’, it IS meant to customize my xmb, ?.. or have i misread something. hope next weeks update is stronger, maybe Demon Souls ?. plus if it’s a fair conversion to US’s 19.99 price then it should be a Very popular game.

A new year yet the same whining and complaining children on here. Awesome.

Happy New Year everybody.

Falcon1991 9 January, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   70

Wow, thanks Catkiller!

monoliet 9 January, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   71

dean1076 =

jes total agry , i now lots who want to play minecraft
we geting soon lesser terraria = pfffffffff

StefNighthawk =
belgium = not nown by sony
netherlands jes – Luxembourg = jes
but flemish + walonie = no them not reconise use .
i tink them not want ore mony to :)

homer_snake 9 January, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   72

Help Jawad.
I tried to add my PS Plus games to my basket via computer SEN network few minutes ago but they are charging me for it!!!(They’re not free while in the basket :( !)

KylieDog 9 January, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   73

….and I keep hold of my money.

XnoobsquadX 9 January, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   74

yet another lackluster update this week=/ comon Jawad gimme some vita love<3

morpheus2n2 9 January, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   75

Well thats a mighty crap store update :(

pjakinnear 9 January, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   76

I would like to ask if there is any news about LittleBigPlanet Costumes for PlayStation Vita.

It seems that Gurlukovich Soldier costume (from the Metal Gear Solid Level Kit ) and also the 6 costumes from the Move Pack has not been updated on the PlayStation Store nor in-game store.

brightchild0 9 January, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   77

Hi Jawad

1. Can you release a list of what is expected for the PS Vita this year. Doesn’t seem to be a lot of planned game release data on the web.
2. When will the UK get Earth Defense Force for the Vita?

Thanks for info you can give.
Damon

Sahlokniira 9 January, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   78

@another_gamer195 if you live in usa You Get the option to have the Singstar icon on the xmb – but we in eu get forced to have it ..

And nope the buying themes wont cover it up, if only it was that simple

Catkiller1 9 January, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   79

@ clarkes1990

Already answered you within the January Sale Post but Wrecked: Revenge Revisited was part of the Festive SALE as I bought it, so you mustn’t have noticed it!

tapantaola 9 January, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   80

Any chance for a discount for Sonic CD?

KillaT2501 9 January, 2013 @ 3:30 pm   81

Where is Netflix and Wake up Club for VITA???? There needs to be more functional aps for that bad boy!

With Jet Set Radio being so awesome how about some more Dreamcast classics for the VITA (Shenmue, Seaman and Crazy Taxi would be perfect!)

I realise my comments are off topic but I think there should be a place for people to request games (classic and otherwise) and be updated to the status of them.

Dante_Zero 9 January, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   82

Nico Nico is a japanese app yes but it’s available for US psvita owners and under went a massive overhaul a few months back and now supports english language which is why is was released in the US so why no release here please? TheUS blog used the app to stream live pressers into it aswell in english so why the issues?

mazegami 9 January, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   83

Oh the other characters avatars are on the store so no worries :) yay so getting some now

Sean_Oberlander 9 January, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   84

Any chance of the Bioshock 2 DLC going on sale? I notice it’s currently not reduced at all, even though it was free for PS+ members this month (the game that is, DLC is still full RRP).

Artemisthemp 9 January, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   85

So the Hyperdimension Neptunia Avatar should according to this Blog post be available on Danish PSN, but pretty sure those Avatar’s won’t be available in Denmark, Norway, Polen, Sweden and other country, that’s normally are excluded from NISA stuff

I thought we were getting dawnguard in January,come on we’ve waited long enough,and it better not £20 either after a 6 month wait,I read in a blog it was surpose to come out today.more lies I guess.

chrisredfield_97 9 January, 2013 @ 3:34 pm   87

hey jaward happy new year first of all and welcome back to ps blog for another great year of gaming i wanted to know i’m a ps plus member and i would like to purchase for free god of war ascension beta because it’s exclusive to plus members if i download will i get the free god of war avatar like the US got yesterday or just the beta nad if not i would like to know when and why you didn’t have a nice day bye man thanx plz see my question

Vigilante89 9 January, 2013 @ 3:34 pm   88

After Resident evil were given releases I was thinking Dino Crisis 1 & 2 might follow! Any news on that?

When is the belgian/flemish store getting the english version of munch’s oddysee, been waiting for it since its release date of 19th december …

RobLIVEuk 9 January, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   90

Yet again barely anything for the vita yet the American store is always getting all the good stuff :( It’s so irritating!

Every week vita owners say the same and it goes nowhere :(

RobLIVEuk, what did the US get that is so much better than Europe?

swatchthis 9 January, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   92

Is the new WWE ’13 DLC coming for us this week?

grimbarian 9 January, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   93

Just got a new Rock Band guitar yesterday so over the moon to see some of the backlog of songs pushed through this week.

New drums for Christmas too – sad at mid 30′s, but it’ll make for a great drunken weekend coming up… :-)

Hi Jawad,

I just want to know if games like Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins will ever be available on EU PSN. I badly want to play this on my vita

wsquared 9 January, 2013 @ 3:39 pm   95

Hey any news on when the Irish will see PS Mobile for the Vita? Would love to grab a few of the games.

Welcome back and hope ya all had a good break.

Carnivius_Prime 9 January, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   96

Cool. Already got the God of War Beta a few weeks back and I enjoy it :)

AlucardDHK 9 January, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   97

Well, another week i won’t spend money on the Vita. I hope next week brings RCR and EDF to make up for it!

Anyway, any news on when/if Resident Evil 2 will be made Vita compatible again? Or should i just go bug Capcom Europe about it? And any chance we get Parasite Eve as a PS1 classic? PE2 is not a bad game, but i much preferred the original.

lukas_koran 9 January, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   98

Is there any information about spreading PS Mobile to additional territories? Talking about the Czech Republic specifically.

Catkiller1 9 January, 2013 @ 3:44 pm   99

@ FRED/JAWAD

Dance Magic DLC Packs have been released but no price details for the full game??

What’s the situation on this please?

Kind Regards

TINTINTB303 9 January, 2013 @ 3:45 pm   100

@ Everyone waiting for a VITA SALE

Please take a step back and think to yourself:

“What is special about February and the Vita??”

Answer: It will be the VITA’S 1ST BIRTHDAY!!! :-D

I will bet my little toe that we will see some pretty decent Vita Sale items over that period ;-)

Catkiller1 9 January, 2013 @ 3:45 pm   101

@ Carnivius_Prime

Nice Singstar Video by the way ;)

bigburt82 9 January, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   102

Please can I request the following games to be launched as classics at some stage:

- LMA Manager 2007 (PS2)
- Sky Odyssey (PS2)

Thank you.

Where Mortal Kombat for PS3 ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

seanoc1 9 January, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   104

Oh wow, Auditorium HD is finally being released? It only took over 2 years to bring it across the pond.
Hopefully we aren’t waiting so long for Dokuro and Ragnarok, looking forward to those and P4G on my Vita.

ryannumber3gamer 9 January, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   105

I got some questions.

1.When are we going to hear news about the Sly Cooper Thieves in Time demo?
2.When are we getting the PS All-Stars pre-order costumes in the PS Store since US got them yesterday!!!

monoliet 9 January, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   106

TINTINTB303 ( 100 @ )
i not need sale
i need games
ragnorack odysee
soul sacrefice
mh serie on vita/ps3
minecraft
+ i tink lots want price drop to 159 €

Neconthrope 9 January, 2013 @ 3:51 pm   107

Imaginstruments not available to get to UK users wont download on vita or not able to purchare from sony enterainment online even tho its says i’ve purchashed this on my vita thanks sony for another usual weekly mess up on store and again nothing of any good for European Plus users, again SCEE sat around with unlike SCEA who actually seem to look after the PS3/Vita community, but as usual sony’s biggest market get screwed again and again, maybe its time you listen to us before you dont have any customers left as everybody moves to the competition where you dont have to wait months after things get released across the pond and we are still asking the same bloody question when where and why are we still waiting maybe you shoulds all think about getting another job as you all seem (CENSORED) at this one.Time to go spend my money on a decent digital games source STEAM btw sony is (CENSORED) once steam box is released.

frodouk 9 January, 2013 @ 3:52 pm   108

Are we back on the ‘Vita has no games’ trip? Brilliant.

Graffin_G 9 January, 2013 @ 3:52 pm   109

Auditorium HD was only $1.99 on the US PSN Store on December 20.

Here you are selling it to us for £6.49/$12.95 here in Australia (shame on you).

Way to go SCEE. Low and slow on content, high on prices!

This week, the US Store has some great games going for just 99 cents (some were $4.99/$9.99). Whereas, your idea of a January sale isn’t really much of a sale at all.

A_Nonny_Moose 9 January, 2013 @ 3:54 pm   110

Also I know it’s a long shot but any chance of a localisation for Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus on Vita?

wasabi_ninja45 9 January, 2013 @ 3:54 pm   111

Is there any news on when Dyad will be made available on Australian Playstation store? It’s been quite a while since that game’s been released and there doesn’t seem to be any information on when it’ll be out here.

One_Shot_KiIIer 9 January, 2013 @ 3:56 pm   112

@Jawad Ashraf

Any chance you can make Syphon Filter Logans Shadow Compatible with the PS Vita?

& will the PS Vita Need for Speed have the PS3 add on pack anytime soon?

Thanks!

inzyster 9 January, 2013 @ 3:56 pm   113

Still no PS Mobile. I took a look at the calendar and checked if it’s no longer 20th century by accident. Nope, 2013. I. Don’t. Even.

another_gamer195 9 January, 2013 @ 3:56 pm   114

@ Fred.
Have just read your reply to post 41, regarding your supposed broken promise about ‘possible’ vita titles in the upcoming sale. from a few days ago. Really, i think your being a bit funny saying, ‘i don’t see no promise mentioned’, Yes, your right, it wasn’t worded as a promise of vita titles being included. Just merely hinted it could be possible. i guess it’s also possible that the mayans were only 3 weeks out with their prediction, IF you like.. i see it as you Did give a glimmer of hope in your stating ‘its possible’, So No, you didn’t break a promise, just led some to (Yet) Another letdown..iS That more acceptable to you, in fact will you admit it, or write another i didn’t/don’t reply. Nice start i must say.

MuramasaEdge 9 January, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   115

Hey guys,

I know I’m like a broken record about this, but is there anything you can say conclusively as to wether Syphon Filter 2 and indeed Legend of Dragoon will be released on the EU PSN store?

The US market has had LOD for close to nine months now, and that is a game that is dang near impossible to track down for a reasonable price in the secondary market. I see plenty of obscure Japanese PSOne games like Cho Aniki (Hilarious game BTW.) so to me, it’s slightly baffling to see two of Sony’s best ever games being left out in the cold. Thanks either way.

TINTINTB303 9 January, 2013 @ 3:59 pm   116

@Frodo

lol, looks that way doesn’t it.

I bought Rayman from the PS Store for £12 and Virtua Tennis for £7 (VT was from GAME)over the Xmas period so I myself am more than happy :-D

Seems some people will NEVER be happy by the looks of things even if you gave them an entire back catalogue for free ;-)

HiddenAway 9 January, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   117

I’ll throw a curveball here.

I know at the moment that Pentavision isn’t able to support a physical release of DJ Max Technika Tune but is there any way to get them to release a PSN version for us? Importing is a bit tricky because of the possibility of DLC being released.

Oh, and please ask Atlus (or Index) if it’s possible to get a PSN EU release of Yggdra Union and other PSP games we’re yet to get. I know it’s unlikely but at least I tried ;)

Scuffy_P 9 January, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   118

@ AZAG-THOTH (49)
Zombie Driver is pretty poor actually. I bought it on the 360 a couple of months back, and after playing it for an hour I’ve never touched it since. I usually like mindless games like ZD, but in this instance I wish I hadn’t bothered.

Save your money.

@Jawad

Welcome Back!

My Q:

Is Aliens: Colonial Marines also getting digital release on PSN?

Thanks

Any chance we’ll be seeing Corpse Party book of shadows as well next week?

supersmith2500 9 January, 2013 @ 4:03 pm   121

@AlucardDHK:
It should and I’m being told RCR is coming week, even Jawad told me about it. Hope to see some sales on Vita games next week, I mean nothing for Vita is week is just awful.

BiosNova 9 January, 2013 @ 4:04 pm   122

Any news on CounterStrike? Is SCEE not worried about missing out on a game that would earn lots of money? Or even letting their EU customers down when SCEJ and SCEA both have the game?

The download list is also still broken, as it has been the past 8 months. Getting tired of this now, really tired.

superpatchy66 9 January, 2013 @ 4:04 pm   123

Come on guys lets have some vita deals.

When there are good priced downloadable deals then I will buy a bigger memory card and the games.

I agree with #113.

supersmith2500 9 January, 2013 @ 4:04 pm   124

@121:
I mean’t RCR and EDF should come next week, sorry for the spelling mistake.

a7md1990 9 January, 2013 @ 4:04 pm   125

Hello Jawad,

any updates regarding Uncharted 2 (digital) DLC map packs incompatibility ? we have waited too long to hear back on this.

Neconthrope 9 January, 2013 @ 4:05 pm   126

At 114 the truth is they just dont care about us european’s any more just trying to make it big in the USA so yeah they lie alot to us and make lots of Broken Promises and then just give very poor excuese when stuff doesn’t turn up on store or is delayed for months at a go, if you look at posts over christmas time there was one saying big new update to store today for plus users but where is it now its next week maybe we will see but probably not haha they take us for fools and idiots but they are time to get real answers to what people ask here not just BLAH BLAH BLAH poor answers and excuses.

RS_Daimon 9 January, 2013 @ 4:06 pm   127

Hi Jawad,

In the post, there’s a “Mass Effect 3: Earth Pack DLC (£2.39/€2.99)”. Was that a mistake? Is something different from the free multiplayer DLC Mass Effect 3: Earth launched in July?

Thanks

TINTINTB303 9 January, 2013 @ 4:08 pm   128

@superpatchy66

Like I said on the other thread (Jan Sale thread).

Wait till February as it is the Vita’s 1st Birthday!!

I bet you we will see Vita/PSP stuff on sale over that period ;-)

CoolRichy008UK 9 January, 2013 @ 4:09 pm   129

Jawad Ashraf i just read on twitter that RETRO CITY RAMPAGE and the official website it will be out in the eu January 16th, 2013 and if you buy either ps3 version you get vita vesion free or other way round

this is for all who keeps asking when its out

ITS OUT NEXT WEEK finally.

(GTA5 march 2013) <<< official news 90% sure

supersmith2500 9 January, 2013 @ 4:11 pm   130

Will repeat the question again once and once only.

To Fred or Jawad or even Chris:
Is Imaginsturments supposed to be out today or not? It is on the PSN Store and I cannot download it what so ever. Please look into it. Thank you.

(PS: News on white Vita yet since the US has it last year?)

Fred Dutton 9 January, 2013 @ 4:18 pm

This issue is now fixed. If you re-download, it should work fine. Apologies for the hiccup.

The_Last_Ninja 9 January, 2013 @ 4:16 pm   131

@Jawad
You should really consider removing the link to the US PSN at the top of the page.

When I see January Contenet:
Retro City Rampage free for PSN+ (not available in Europe)
SSFIV AE free for PSN+
NBA Jame FE free for PSN+ (not available in all EU PSN)

I am really wondering if the people in Sony Europe really like videogames, and how they are not able to strike the same deals as in US.
Because it s one thing not being able of arguing with Capcom or EA for the “small” Sony Europe to get sales from them, but come one man, Brian Provinciano he is a one guy company….

Fred Dutton 9 January, 2013 @ 4:21 pm

Well, it’s a funny thing. If you read the US Blog, it’s full of people asking the US team why they can’t get the EU Plus content. And, seemingly, the reverse is true over here. So it seems we can’t win :) We’ll just keep doing our best to bring you the most entertaining content we can, and hopefully you’ll enjoy it. We’ve some great stuff lined up for the next few months – hold tight.

Would it be possible to get the classic Mega man games in PS EU (and I’m not talking about Megaman 9, 10 nor Maveric Hunter X for Vita)? Even some import version with Japanese language would do just fine. Thanks for good blog! :)

Sialala 9 January, 2013 @ 4:20 pm   133

someone obviously completely forgot about Vita… and then they wonder why it doesn’t sell well…

well – I’ll go back and play some more Lumines then…

wish there were ports of some of the PS2 games for Vita, especially Amplitude and Frequency… ehhh… I can dream on :)

shadowwolf341 9 January, 2013 @ 4:21 pm   134

hi guys can any tell me about anarchy reigns is it gonna be psn 2 download plz can anyone reply

TINTINTB303 9 January, 2013 @ 4:24 pm   135

@The_Last_Ninja

Joining PS Plus in January:
2nd January – Bioshock 2
2nd January – Guardians of Middle Earth
2nd January – Mortal Kombat – excluding Australia and Germany
2nd January – Gotham City Imposters – Australia and Germany only
16th January – Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)
23rd January – Pinball Arcade (PS Vita)

ENJOY :-)

dean1076 9 January, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   136

Also could you answer if ps3 is going to be getting Minecraft its a game thousands of ps3 owners are missing out on, i have it on xbox and pc but i dont use those often, im always on ps3, i would sell my xbox 360 if minecraft came on psn, so please say yes see ya deano…………………………………..

TINTINTB303 9 January, 2013 @ 4:27 pm   137

PS+ in the EU is SOOOO much better than the US content IMHO!!

I also have many US PSN friends and they are always moaning at me and saying our PS+ service (in the EU) is loads better than the US’s offerings ;-)

yoyo-1414 9 January, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   138

Will ps vita ever get ps2 classics?

shadowwolf341 9 January, 2013 @ 4:29 pm   139

anarchy reigns anarchy reigns is it gonna be available 4 downloading anarchy reigns !!!!!!! cant wait

hounddog56 9 January, 2013 @ 4:31 pm   140

CS GO out next week and about time as well

CyberSnake20 9 January, 2013 @ 4:31 pm   141

Sooo…. where’s the Mass Effect 3 DLC I see nothing or are you folks just enjoy pulling my leg?

@29 I play the beta from December, Santa Monica send me the code i register from ps blog and they announced the beta wll be available today for plus! That not mean plus is ruubbish ! They need early players so when beta is available for everyone to run smooth witnout problems! They already make alot updates this one month. In every beta happen this and you know something not everyone visit the IGN lol. One more tning only people never play GOW they call GOW beta terrible! is hard when first start to play but when level goes up unlock armour, magic, wepons and only if know how use this you became really good!

helder-paulino 9 January, 2013 @ 4:37 pm   143

Hello I wanted to know If you have any information about the new Digimon Adventure game for PSP that will be released in 17th January.

Will be released on PS3?
Will it be for free by PS Plus for PSP?

Please answer it.

AeonsDead 9 January, 2013 @ 4:40 pm   144

Can we get Pinball Arcade DLC put on sale in time for it coming to plus?

No Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force for PS Vita?
I know it’s the first update of the month (although the second Wednesday).
But, is this going to be a case of it being released the 30th?
Previous statements regarding titles being released in certain months are always on the last possible day to fulfil the statement of it being released in that month.

I like ‘Q-Force’, it’s far better than ‘All 4 One’.
But I’d like the opportunity to play it on my PS Vita.

On a related note, absolutely no where on the PS3 versions packaging, or on the “how to…” slip inside does it state that the PS Vita version isn’t available until Jan 2013.
It’s not until you activate it and the PS3 Store page tells you.

Not a good start to ’13. Not that I expected any different.
The EU userbase haven’t had a good time with digital content for a few years now.
But with the lacklustre December offerings, and the plethora of complaints and moaning here today, it looks like business as usual for the EU Store.

Nice dodge of my dawnguard question Fred well done

Fred Dutton 9 January, 2013 @ 4:55 pm

Didn’t see that! Anything Dawnguard-related is a question for the developer/publisher Bethesda. SCEE will make it available when it’s ready, but we have no involvment in development.

CreditDue 9 January, 2013 @ 4:46 pm   147

I’m not seeing the ME 3 DLC?

Dante_Zero 9 January, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   148

@ Fred : If that’s the case then why don’t both the US and EU regions work together to ensure they are able to secure the same content offerings. Surely having EU Plus owners questioning their content and US Plus owners questioning their content. The is a no win situation is really a solution for anyone be it yourselfs or the regions owners of plus. I’d like to see a more constructive approach like working with neighbours to ensure the offering are the same regardless of region.

MaxiM_82 9 January, 2013 @ 4:49 pm   149

Are these any plans on releasing NAX Music Player in the west? And what about CS:GO?

SONY any chance of giving me everything for free? :D & pay for my bills to? Thanks… :D
Anyway, any new ‘PlayStation All-Stars’ stuff coming soon on PSN? Love that game(even tho someone called me a ‘big n00b’ online for no reason today(unless he has seen me naked…) :D GOD i do despise online people(well some of them) i really do & only bother playing online to get Trophies anyway) Oh well:)

When you bought ratchet n clank q force look underneath game disc icon there should be 2 disc show up click on bottom one and download it and transfer to ps vita

vonhammer 9 January, 2013 @ 4:54 pm   152

“DeadNot sure what the Ascension Multiplayer will play like”
@Catkiller1

I really like it.I’ve been in since december and I played it solid until the servers went down for christmas.
There is a learning curve that could frustrate,especially if your opponent knows the combat.But if it clicks it’s a lot of fun,and is unique by today’s mp offerings.

Ok I’ll ask again.i thought we were getting dawnguard in January where is it.

esp3001 9 January, 2013 @ 4:58 pm   154

Having seen many others before me ask without response, I guess it is frivolous for me to ask on the whereabouts of the Vita Netflix app, but I shall anyway…

What’s going on with the Vita Netflix app (please)?

I have asked this question a number of times myself, not only to the blog but also to Netflix UK, both companies have failed to answer me. Please, can’t somebody shed a little bit of light? Even if it’s not going to happen, at least we’ll all know.

Thank you, hope you enjoyed your festive breaks.

Fred Dutton 9 January, 2013 @ 5:00 pm

Sorry, but I don’t have any news on this to pass on. If I hear something from Netflix, I’ll let you all know.

New year,same SCEE (CENSORED)

CreditDue 9 January, 2013 @ 5:00 pm   156

is the ME3 dlc a mistake? I’m not seeing anything on the store, or on the Bioware forums..

Jawad Ashraf 9 January, 2013 @ 5:05 pm

Turns out this is in-game only, so be sure to check it through the game.

MASPALOMAZ 9 January, 2013 @ 5:03 pm   157

Yes its true. In the US-Blog they complain even more and envy the european content. But not the complainers are wrong…

Sony is. Because in Steam sales you dont see people complaining. Only about the amount of games in their library and that they cant play them all at once.

So to say the customer is at fault for complaing is ridiculous.

Like, see Might & Magic – Clash of Heroes. Its now coming to Android/iOS for 2$. In PSN Store its 15eur. Same for the GTA games and everything else.

Why does Sony make it so easy for Steam and Android to take the videogame market over?

extermin8or_ 9 January, 2013 @ 5:05 pm   158

Happy New Year :) Now I was wondering when the Rachet and Clank Vita version will be released? :P And as much as I love it the lack of Vita tiles that are known to be new for the vita this year? :/ It certainly has plenty for games but I want to know what is going on in the next 6 months or so in terms of games :p

CreditDue 9 January, 2013 @ 5:06 pm   159

Thanks, Jawad

supersmith2500 9 January, 2013 @ 5:09 pm   160

@Fred:
Cools, finally downloading it, Thanks Fred. ^^

violentcop6 9 January, 2013 @ 5:09 pm   161

Hello!
Will “Parappa the Rapper” and “Heart of Darkness” come out on PSOne classics?

Why is there no PS+ discount on the Farming Collection bundle (Harvest Moon + Innocent Life)?

dark_angel69 9 January, 2013 @ 5:14 pm   163

@Jawad
Welcome back. Just two questions for you.
Q1 – When could we be seeing more Rocksmith songs?
Q2 – Will we be able to pre-order Dead Space 3 like the americans?

@Fred
A little reply to you from me at your reply to comment 131. :D
Your right about the US complains we get better stuff and EU complains us gets the better stuff. I wouldn’t say it seems we cant win cos it sure looks like we’re already in the lead. lol. Only problem is that most people in EU would already have bought the games (like me) but I still think we have the better stuff and on the bright side I have games to play this month which i never played before.

Perhaps if there was a way to allow people to make a selection between the EU and US no-matter which their account is in. I think when someone buys ps+ maybe they should have an option to choose between EU or US until it expires without making a new account. Don’t see that being possible but was just a thought like and could help prevent so many from complaining. They would finally get what they want and realise the mistake they made switching to the US. lol

another_gamer195 9 January, 2013 @ 5:18 pm   164

PS plus is Bad for US customers, PS plus is Bad for EU customers. equals can’t win, myself i would pick US one, as there games seem to Not be as good, meaning i probably wouldn’t of allready bought them, and wouldn’t face disappointing updates telling me i would be getting something i had allready had, reason i let my plus lapse, Main reason i would pick US is their discounts, Whatever the US bloggers are complaining at regarding worst games, they seem content, well quite enough equaling same thing. about the amount of discounts on new psn/ps3 releases. I really dont know what to say to people who believe the opposite, i mean ‘you mustn’t have spent much on games’ ISn’t right, But i really don’t see any other reason why anyone prefers EU plus, instead of US plus. Give me discounts like the US get and i would resub immediately, and not even care what was in the (lol, imo) IGC offerings.

Mougurijin 9 January, 2013 @ 5:23 pm   165

Still waiting for PSN Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus…
It’s been two months since XBLA managed to release that game pretty much worldwide:
UK & 7 other countries (24/Oct/2012), then 21 other countries (9/Nov/2012).

On PSN it’s just slowly trickling out one country at a time, so far only two countries:
Japan (1/Nov/2012), then USA (4/Dec/2012).

Guessing nobody still has any idea when it might finally arrive here?
I won’t be surprised if I’m asking the same thing in another couple of months time. -_-

kenduluk 9 January, 2013 @ 5:29 pm   166

Hi,

Is there any news on when Netflix will be available for Vita?

bravo9zero 9 January, 2013 @ 5:29 pm   167

Why can’t I purchase Jet Set Radio unlock from Store?
Says “There are no items you can purchase at this time”

I’ve downloaded the demo, pressed “unlock full game” etc.
I REALLY HATE this new store!

TheMART 9 January, 2013 @ 5:30 pm   168

“You can’t even your own promise and it seems you don’t care:
“Posted on 7 January, 2013 at 9:30 am by Fred Dutton

Posted on 9 January, 2013 at 3:29 pm by Fred Dutton
Hmmm… I don’t see a promise in that statement you’ve quoted. Rest assured, there will be Vita discounts coming over the next few months”

What the… There was lots of hinting early December that SCEE would give PSVita some love soonish/updating the 9th January festival sales as SCEA gave PS+ USA some great deals on LBPVita, Escape Plan etc. And now this is the new statement?

Come on Fred, can’t serious. Next FEW MONTHS? First skipping the most important sales month of the year, December that is, keeping everyone on the edge of their seats for some PSVita love early 2013 with Festival sales (with statements like ‘coming soon’ by Chris) and now the statement is ‘next FEW MONTHS’? Really? MANAGING EXPECTATIONS GUYS, freaking get on it. This is (CENSORED) me off big time.

TheMART 9 January, 2013 @ 5:32 pm   169

“You can’t even your own promise and it seems you don’t care:
“Posted on 7 January, 2013 at 9:30 am by Fred Dutton

Posted on 9 January, 2013 at 3:29 pm by Fred Dutton

What teh… There was lots of hinting early December that SCEE would give PSVita some love soonish/updating the 9th January festival sales as SCEA gave PS+ USA some great deals on LBPVita, Escape Plan etc. And now this is the new statement?

Come on Fred, can’t serious. Next FEW MONTHS? First skipping the most important sales month of the year, December that is, keeping everyone on the edge of their seats for some PSVita love early 2013 with Festival sales (with statements like ‘coming soon’ by Chris) and now the statement is ‘next FEW MONTHS’? Really? MANAGING EXPECTATIONS GUYS, freaking get on it. This is p!ss!ng me off big time

mitch_uk_psn 9 January, 2013 @ 5:38 pm   170

In regards to Netflix, they recently updated their support pages and think the app is out here on Vita – http://support.netflix.com/en/node/1458#gsc.tab=0

AAToSan 9 January, 2013 @ 5:46 pm   171

When “Demon’s Souls” for EU will be available?

shadowwolf341 9 January, 2013 @ 5:51 pm   172

im i gonna get the info 4 the anarchy reigns i asked 4 again is anarchy reigns available psn 2 download

AAToSan 9 January, 2013 @ 5:55 pm   173

Why Lord of the Rings: The War in the North in US Store $19.99, and 999 RUR (33$) in Russian store?

Artemisthemp 9 January, 2013 @ 6:08 pm   174

#171 January 23 2013

RSStation 9 January, 2013 @ 6:14 pm   175

Please add “the getaway” and “the getaway : black monday” on the store. This has been requested a few times now. I dont understnd the problem since its a sony title.

Please reply so that i can acknowledge that you have seen the post.

What’s the borderlands collectors editions dlc,ohh and by the way it’s not in the store

dante-984 9 January, 2013 @ 6:22 pm   177

hello sony you call that a january sale, you having a laff?

THE_FORCE 9 January, 2013 @ 6:25 pm   178

Yea hai can u tell me when Mario 3D will be available on the store? Kthxbai.

Artemisthemp 9 January, 2013 @ 6:48 pm   179

Will EU also get the Eye of Kratos Avatar, that US PSN+ customer currently can download?

another_gamer195 9 January, 2013 @ 6:54 pm   180

debs0
Borderlands dlc not in store ?. darn.. anyway the collectors ed dlc is just more skins and some kinda special grenade, like we really need more of those, lol. But i hear the Creature Dome dlc is good, like a arena were you face waves of bad a enemies, i think, also i heard they drop better loot that you can take back into story mode. hope it’s there l8r as i want that, also lol at GM in cubicle..

fps_d0minat0r 9 January, 2013 @ 7:30 pm   181

ive been playing guardians of middle earth (or trying to anyway) but it takes forever to find games. the longest I have waited was 20 minutes and then i gave up.
before putting games on PS plus, atleast let the developer know the game sucks so they can fix it.
then they had the cheek to tell me I had a bad internet connection….
there should be some sort of standard.

&Another gamer thanks I’ll try it out sometime,don’t really need skins and stuff

spagetti69 9 January, 2013 @ 7:53 pm   183

Happy new year all.

Any chance of Resident Evil 2 for the Vita.
It would fit in perfectly with Resident Evil 1 and Resisent Evil 3.

Thank you.

RandomBeast 9 January, 2013 @ 8:21 pm   184

Are we going to get Demon’s Souls like the US?

Spam_the_Insane 9 January, 2013 @ 8:34 pm   185

Still no download button for Terraria? =(

Please see if this can be fixed its over a month now =(

Shadowdragoon 9 January, 2013 @ 8:36 pm   186

Do wonder if I get a response anytime..
Cant you guys play nice whis NIS and get the games and DLC here? or atleast let UK accounts gift those games to us in the not avavible countries?
Is the NIS not getting to release DLC in Scandinavia still secret?
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..
Or is it that the SCEE is stupid enough to demand native language descriptions on dlc when most countries in EU have a rather good grasp of english.
(Pretty sure its been close to confirmed that this is the issue)
Next point, when will the following PSP games be avavible on the Store? The ones whit (VITA) is not vita compatible. Sideloading thru PS3 do not make a game vita compatible in this list.
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Invizimals
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Not Vita Compatible)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Third:
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN?

sazio1984 9 January, 2013 @ 8:47 pm   187

Hi Jawad.

Can you help me to find out what the latest is surrounding the ‘Anger Management’ DLC pack for Angry Birds Trilogy?

It’s been announced as being available right now and i cannot (for the life of me) find it ANYWHERE on the PSN Store…

Please help!

Thanks.

Certinty 9 January, 2013 @ 9:02 pm   188

@ Fred Dutton at his reply to esp3001 (post 154). I’m grateful that you will pass us any information you hear from Netflix but the wait is getting ridiculous. It’s almost been a year since the US have got the app and we’ve been waiting ever since. The worst thing is that app actually worked until you guys at Sony had to add the feature of having to format your memory card when using it with a different PSN account. Isn’t there any way you guys can contact them? That’s clearly the only way we’re going to get anywhere here.

anunnakid 9 January, 2013 @ 9:16 pm   189

Poor week for PS vita.
The us got Earth defenders and we get a music game without trophies, one that get out of sync as soon as you touch the baselines…
My god, where are these games?:
Retro city rampage
Ragnarök Odyssey
Earth Defenders 3

I’m gonna get me an American account because I can’t wait around for someone else to control my needs.

The sale prices from 12th Dec to 9th Jan were reset to their default full price the entire time they were on “sale”! but no one at SCEE could fix it because everyone was on holiday.

Could you PLEASE put those games on sale properly this time? at least for a week, just give us a chance. What’s the point in saying it’s on sale when the prices were exactly the same?

example: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon still says it’s on sale but the current sale price matches the “was” price in the description:

CP-Daniel 9 January, 2013 @ 9:42 pm   191

err.. TheS pyro games for ps2? will they be released on the psn store? in not long? I’m Already done with the 3 first ones that recently popped up on the PsOne classics.. long story short, fanboy need’s all of them! on the same console!

NightRanma 9 January, 2013 @ 9:43 pm   192

Kind of a poor update, especially considering we got nothing at all last week.. =\

At least next week I can get EDF 2017 Portable, and maybe Retro City Rampage.

Can someone get onto Sega and ask about getting Phantasy Star Portable 2 working on Vita? They don’t seem to take any notice of my pestering them about it on Twitter.

190# Next week for RCR.

Alcochetano 9 January, 2013 @ 11:11 pm   194

A little help here please.

I’ve accidentally deleted wrecked revenge revisited from my console.

After logging in to the store to re-download the trial, all I get every time is just the unlock key.

I know I’m in the general view page for the game, and it even indicates the size of the demo on top, but still I cannot download what I need.

Is this a general problem with this game in the store or is it just me?

ducky1549 10 January, 2013 @ 12:47 am   195

When is the sale for vita games that was announced back in December? Cause there was no sales during the festive season for them.

Player42791 10 January, 2013 @ 12:48 am   196

@Alcochetano

Have you tried downloading it from your download list rather than the store? There probably will be some way to get it from the store again but you should definately be able to get it from your download list.

Bjarkan78 10 January, 2013 @ 1:00 am   197

First of all im new to this, but i hope to catch someone here.

Im having troubles with the Sony Music Unlimited app, i cant get it on my ps3 when i try to download it, it says i cant since i allready have a premium subscription, and indeed i have it, its working quite nicely on all other platforms.

Oh and wheres the netflix psvita app ?

jcadden85 10 January, 2013 @ 8:04 am   198

CS:GOne – 20 weeks (5 months)

Catkiller1 10 January, 2013 @ 9:38 am   199

If anyone is interested in Retro titles then you’ll be happy to read this: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/09/report-capcom-arcade-cabinet-coming-to-psn-xbla/

I was hoping for a retail release of CAPCOM Classics Volumes 1 & 2 similar to SEGA Ultimate Megadrive Collection, but this will do! :)

By researching a little more, the majority of the titles that were released within the volumes, will be available to download eventually!

Very Happy indeed, I just hope they get the prices right.

Sutorcen 10 January, 2013 @ 9:48 am   200

Cmon guys, show some love to the Vita… :(

Catkiller1 10 January, 2013 @ 9:49 am   201

@ FRED/JAWAD

FOR THE THIRD TIME, PLEASE CAN YOU ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION PLEASE?

What’s the situation on this please?

Kind Regards

Jawad Ashraf 10 January, 2013 @ 9:57 am

Sadly there’s no news I can share right now. I’ll see what I can find out on this.

Catkiller1 10 January, 2013 @ 10:01 am   202

@ TheMART

That statement you posted that FRED made wasn’t a definite & the key word is “May”.

It was hinted that there “may” be VITA titles within the sale, so you can’t really have a dig.

I understand you must be frustrated though as the VITA hasn’t really got off to a good start imo. Saying that, it took the 3DS over a year. I was going to purchase a VITA in April with having some titles through the instant game collection with PLUS but there isn’t enough support for the VITA to warrant a purchase from me! I will see what develops this year to see if it sways my decision or not.

Catkiller1 10 January, 2013 @ 10:03 am   203

Thanks JAWAD, as it seems strange how DLC packs are available but the full game isn’t available to download???

Nightmare966 10 January, 2013 @ 10:53 am   204

The most interesting thing is that the game is noted as disc only…

I guess the SCEE team was supposed to have the game and they haven’t yet, but who knows…

Anyways! I hope you can answer me this late Jawad! :P

I’ve noticed something on the US Store on LBP DLC and I’d like to know if the EU Store could be similar in that regard:

On the US Store, all DLC for LBP2 and LBP Vita is listed on the Store. That includes seasonal costumes such as the New Year one or the Solstice one. That’s for both, PS3 and Vita. The trick is, that the DLC is inactive unless:

1- You already own the PS3 version and get the Vita version or viceversa.

2- The right date comes and it’s activated for download for those that don’t own it.

I’d like to know if it’s possible because I’ve noticed there are a LOT of free costumes I can’t download because the Store is missing them.

And, by the way, there’s a LBP Vita DLC missing, the Tron: Evolution minipack. It’s available on PS3 and it’s supposed to be Cross-Buy, I’d like to know why is it missing?

NightRanma 10 January, 2013 @ 11:02 am   205

Seriously, can you guys try to get some info about Phantasy Star Portable 2 being made available on Vita?
This blog is horrible for replying to people. I wish there was a proper Australian branch of Playstation, rather than having to go through EU for store matters. By the time I wake up the update is several hours old, and it’s insanely difficult to get an answer to anything on here because apparently the people who answer questions wear themselves out answering the exact same question several times.

Fred Dutton 10 January, 2013 @ 11:08 am

Alas, you’ll need to speak to Sega about that title – it’s not one that SCEE develops or publishes.

We try to answer as many questions as we can, we really do. Both Jawad and myself have a number of other responsibilities so it’s not possible to be on here the whole time unfortunately. We do our best though!

superpatchy66 10 January, 2013 @ 11:18 am   206

catkiller1

Lets not get too bothered with semantics. The fact is that the Vita has had a pathetic coverage regarding discounts and promotions in the ps store. There are around 100 games for the Vita, and there appears little excuse.

Physical and online retailers provide exceptional deals (if you shop around and buy at the right time) and it is quite reasonable for Sony’s customers to question Vita game omissions in their promotions. It would also be reasonable to expect a clear and unambiguous response from Sony when we question the exclusions.

I respect and understand that physical and online retailers will refuse to stock Vita games if the ps store is always cheaper, but come on guys let’s have Vita titles in every promotion. Customers will (and have) vote with their feet and fingers.

Catkiller1 10 January, 2013 @ 11:29 am   207

@ superpatchy66

I only stated something due to the fact that members are stating that a VITA sale was promised, when it wasn’t! It was stated that there “may” be VITA titles.

Hardly a promise!

You’re definitely right with regards to SONY having more reasonable prices readily available & more information is needed for customers. It just seems like it’s going end up like PSP GO! which is disheartening, as I was interested but changed my mind.

supersmith2500 10 January, 2013 @ 11:41 am   208

@Fred:
Any sales for Vita games soon and also a price cut? I hate to see it dead.

Fred Dutton 10 January, 2013 @ 11:49 am

Yes, there should be a dedicated Vita sale soon, hopefully February (disclaimer: this does not constitute a ‘promise’!). Nothing to pass on re. price, but a bunch of great releases coming up.

hi jawad can you check to see why sims 2 (psp) isnt compatible with the Vita. its bugging me :(

brightchild0 10 January, 2013 @ 12:43 pm   210

Hi

When will Earth Defense Force be released for the vita in the UK?

brightchild0 10 January, 2013 @ 1:22 pm   211

Hi
Sony have opened a PlayStation mobile access for vita customers.
1 Will the vita ever play flash?
2 Will Sony ever open the android market to vita customers, this would give extra dynamic. Especially if apps worked?

Alan2112 10 January, 2013 @ 1:53 pm   212

Holding off a Vita sale for the 1st year anniversary in february isn’t really a good idea considering people have been waiting so long for one. Is this why there was no Vita games in christmas sale so ye could just keep everything for 1st anniversary sale?Doesn’t make sense to me considering people tend to buy more stuff at christmas time.Come february we’re back into game season, any spare money i have will be spent on new release retail games not Vita sales. Have money on my wallet now but been itching to spend it for weeks so just gonna buy anything half descent.

clarkes1990 10 January, 2013 @ 1:58 pm   213

Any info on WWE Wrestlefest?

I know it was a THQ property.
Will it ever see the light of day?

I’ve been patiently waiting since the trailer was added to PSN last year

ridster3 10 January, 2013 @ 2:02 pm   214

Hello,

Please could you clarify if Jade Cocoon will ever be released on the PSN like it was in Japan years ago?

I just gave Jade Cocoon to a friend and would love to have a permanent copy.

Thank you very much.

@Jawad

Can you look into a discount into the Gravity Rush DLC. Great game which I bought back in July last year and now that its part of the Vita Instant Game Collection many more people could benefit.

trulydeadly1 10 January, 2013 @ 2:46 pm   216

Hi, I can’t find ‘Haunt the House anywhere on the store… is this a problem for anyone else? or is it just me…

trulydeadly1 10 January, 2013 @ 2:48 pm   217

is it only for android devices???

Jingsley 10 January, 2013 @ 6:13 pm   218

Any idea when we can expect some news about the release of the next DLC and patch for Dungeon Defenders? We have been waiting for months now, and these have already been released for the Xbox and on PSN US.

mellan_Konsten 10 January, 2013 @ 6:59 pm   219

is orgarhythm on its way to europe?

Fred Dutton 11 January, 2013 @ 9:06 am

Yes, indeed. XSEED will be on the Blog on Monday to talk about it. Looking forward to that one…

another_gamer195 10 January, 2013 @ 7:03 pm   220

@ Catkiller1
I usually agree with your posts but i don’t believe i can with the broken promise defence one, as i said yesterday, true, his wording didn’t State a promise of vita sales, but the post he wrote, and date when lots of people wanted a yea or nea answer, due to the total lack of festive titles, was imo, very wrong, i am sure he knew there wasn’t going to be Any vita sales, and instead of saying so decided to spin the ‘may be’ response. thats very sad, as it just strengthens my belief that Fred was hired to ‘control’ the blog, Not fix it, like he Promised us was going to happen. the give me 3 months post, and i think a lot of us would say things have gotten even worse instead of better.. Stupid store being top of list for me. But like me your entitled to see it your way. also thanks for taking the time to put those links up with good deals that you do. have a good evening.

Fred Dutton 11 January, 2013 @ 9:13 am

Please, let’s stop trying to see conspiracies where there are none. I was hired to produce an informative, entertaining blog – that’s my remit. Not deception and wool-pulling! I said Vita discounts are coming, and they are – just hold tight for a little longer.

Project2insanity 10 January, 2013 @ 8:20 pm   221

@another_gamer195; With regards to the ‘broken promise’, Catkiller is technically correct- the best kind of correct.

supersmith2500 10 January, 2013 @ 8:42 pm   222

You know, I really hope the Vita gets a sale soon, if not. the Vita is going to sell really poorly with thanks to smartphones and plus the 3DS is kicking it’s butt already. The 3DS had a price slash after several months it got released two years ago and due to poor sales and lack of games for the 3DS, Nintendo offered free NES/GBA games for people who purchased a 3DS around Winter 2011. What did Sony do to the Vita? Nothing at all! No price slash on the system and memory cards. 3DS had some nice colours to choose from like Red, Black, and even blue but for PSVita however we only got black and that’s it while the US got two colours, Black or White. Hope to see a price slash on the Vita and a white vita later this year.

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 10 January, 2013 @ 9:11 pm   223

“Posted on 9 January, 2013 at 3:29 pm by Fred Dutton
Hmmm… I don’t see a promise in that statement you’ve quoted. Rest assured, there will be Vita discounts coming over the next few months.”

Wow… At least I bought Monster Hunter for a cheap price a few weeks ago, thanks Fred! I have plenty of Vita games be it PSP, PS1 or PSV, I have loads to play right now. Once again, thanks for putting the MH deal up for Plus members.

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 10 January, 2013 @ 9:14 pm   224

I almost forgot, will the EU stores be receiving SIREN on PS2 within the foreseeable future, just like in America? I know that you’re separate entities but I was wondering because maybe you planned something with the itle’s publisher.

Project, calling you out on that, if anything its the worst type of correct, hence why murderers and embezzlers can get off due to minor loopholes.
best type of “correct” is undeniable, unqestionable, airtight, completely clear and unmistakable.
Anyway, I was pretty sure they confirmed a Vita sale, dont use one mirself but was udner the impression it would be along with the first update of the year, on which the January sale is laughable, they charge so much for digital prices even if internet speeds were practical Id still buy physical, due to it costing 80% less, prices should be automatically cut by atleast 40% after a few months, not stay at £60 (an RRP that no one has ever charged physically) for years.
Lets face it, SCEE will continue to suck this year, ignore its customers and loose even more to Microsoft (or Steam, Steambox might be kinda kewl and put one out of the market if the prices stay the same, someone mentioned it earlier but they do digital games so much cheaper) =\

Why are half the avatars missing from the NZ PSN store? they show up in my UK account, but not NZ account. We’re supposed to be part of the same region! if not, is it really so hard to mention they’re not available for some countries? this post DOES apply to NZ.

The sale prices from 12th Dec to 9th Jan were reset to their default full price the entire time they were on sale! but no one at SCEE could fix it because everyone was on holiday.

Could you PLEASE put those games on sale properly this time? at least for a week, just give us a chance. Whats the point in saying its on sale when the prices were exactly the same?

Project2insanity 10 January, 2013 @ 10:00 pm   228

@Dermado; Not a Futurama fan, I presume…

Ignoring the quote, the English language itself proves there wasn’t a promise. I read it when Fred posted it originally and I never once took it as anything more than a possibility. Some things really are to be taken literally.

@supersmith2500; “What did Sony do to the Vita? Nothing at all!” How quickly do you people forget? I’ve seen some great deals on it during the festive period. Vita was also added to PS Plus at no extra cost whatsoever. Are Golwar and I the only ones who saw that as a darn good incentive?

(No disrespect if you’re reading this, Golwar, but I know you’ve been less than impressed since then due to obvious reasons so there’s no need to clear up what I just said.)

supersmith2500 10 January, 2013 @ 10:04 pm   229

@Project2insanity:
I know we got free games for the Vita but it went out with a good start with Uncharted, Gravity Rush and Mutant Blobs Attack. With Chronovolt we got first however was horrible, clunky and was simply rushed.

another_gamer195 11 January, 2013 @ 12:01 am   230

@ projecttoinsanity.
I Myself allready write that Freds words were ‘technically’ not a promise. My comment to Catkiller1 was about the ‘imo’ undeserved defence of our blog manager. I believe i wrote this opinion in a non offensive manner, So mr knowbetter then all, Shove your description of technicalities And English grammar elsewhere. also do feel free to rebuke my words anyway you wish, as i am not going to reply to someone who Allways has to either be right or have the last word.

Project2insanity 11 January, 2013 @ 12:18 am   231

@another_gamer195; Way to prove your point by suddenly turning offensive towards me. If you care to read my follow-up post, you would have seen I was quoting a well-known cartoon which was created as a comedy. Next time your mum is at the shops, ask her to buy you a sense of humour, please.

Or, correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not allowed to disagree with your opinion without backlash?

One thing I don’t understand, however, if you agree that there wasn’t any promise, what makes any defence of it ‘undeserved’. Seems contradictory to me.

Catkiller1 11 January, 2013 @ 10:20 am   232

@ another_gamer195

I was stating the facts, that’s all.

I respect your opinion & i’ll leave it at that!

prime1982 11 January, 2013 @ 10:51 am   233

Hi Jawad / Fred,

Can i ask will demon souls be available on the store , would like to try this game .

Also any chance of getting the Evil dead games on the store before the new film hits.

Cheers

Nightmare966 11 January, 2013 @ 11:09 am   234

@prime1982: Come back on the 23rd and have 19.99€ ready for Demon’s Souls! ;)

RonnieJamesDio21 11 January, 2013 @ 1:17 pm   235

Hey guys, this content is STILL MISSING from the UK Store:

RBN songs are still missing:

Blackguard – “This Round’s On Me”
Francisco Meza – “The Restless Mind”
Jerry Naylor – “That’ll Be The Day”
Magnus ‘SoulEye’ Pålsson – “Pressure Cooker”
The Blue News – “Just A Game”

Please, again, take a look…It’s about 3 months since these songs were released… Thanks again.

monoliet 11 January, 2013 @ 1:42 pm   236

i waiting
dlc – dragons dogma
skyrim( hope some form of extra to give excuses = % deal )
dlc pas cod i have buy after i get card as gift

ps vita
ragnorack odysee
soul sacrefice

ps3
ni no kuni
gtav
teraria ( hope soon u get use minecraft )
sacred 3 – diablo 3
ps store fix /singstar optional app so remove if u not like

monsterhunter wii u = oeps ( u not bring us mh 3 portabel hd )

Catkiller1 11 January, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   237

I know Bioshock 2 has been added to the PLUS instant game collection but Bioshock 1 & 2 + all DLC is released on the 8th Feb for a mere £13.85 here: http://www.shopto.net/ps3/PS3BI15-bioshock-ultimate-rapture-edition

Well worth it!

Heartlly 11 January, 2013 @ 4:27 pm   238

Still no Guilty Gear whats up with that >_>?

Jack_Daxter1 11 January, 2013 @ 7:12 pm   239

10% off on games that either already cost next to nothing (minis) or has already been given free to long-time PS+ members.

Any chance you can get onto activision too lower the stupid price of black ops 2 season pass as we ps3 owners get the [DELETED] end of the stick again,it’s bad enough having to wait 30 days for the maps never mind £42 for the pass.drop the price or I ‘m not buying simple as.

ridster3 12 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   241

Hello,

Please could you clarify if Jade Cocoon will ever be released on the PSN like it was in Japan five years ago?
I just gave Jade Cocoon to a friend and would love to have a permanent copy.

Thank you very much.

TweetTweet 12 January, 2013 @ 9:31 pm   242

Hi Jawad / Fred

Thx for doing these “Heads-up”s. I can’t find anything after the new Store was launched unless I read about it here and use Search.

Using Search thought I can’t even find Auditorium HD and Denmark is not listed under “Not available in…”. What gives?

Cheers Michael

Phantom_Blaze 13 January, 2013 @ 7:13 pm   243

Hi Jawad,

Please can you add the Assassin’s Creed 3 Avatars to the PS Store, as America has had them since June last year.

Also, why is it taking so long for Wake Up Club, America had it this week, it’s an app made by you, so what’s the hold up?

Adam.

AeonsDead 14 January, 2013 @ 1:00 am   244

Can we get resident evil 1 on discount as part of the New Year Vita Sale?

chrisboers 14 January, 2013 @ 8:48 am   245

Just a small heads up on an issue with the webstore. When I start it up, and after login, I try to access the ‘Deals and offers’ (Deals en Aanbiedingen in Dutch). I get an error ‘U hebt geen toestemming om deze content te bekijken’ (You are not allowed to watch this content). Maybe something to look into?

Also, I seem to be missing the Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas content. the addon bundles are there, but the games themselves are not.

DazzaUK1985 15 January, 2013 @ 9:37 pm   246

Omg when I go to the store and just scroll across on the what’s new but the January sale icon has borderlands 2 and Mr Torgues campaign of carnage pics in it!! Is this a hint for additions to the sales tomorrow??? If the borderlands 2 dlc or season pass come into the sale I will actually have your babies haha. Also walking dead would be brill!

supersmith2500 15 January, 2013 @ 9:47 pm   247

@DazzaUK1985:
Could be more sales tommorow. But it’s a pitty WipEout 2048 won’t be included though. Even though it is made by a british developer.

@Fred or Jawad,

Is Wake Up Club for PS Vita going to be released in Europe this week.