Official PlayStation Community Awards 2012: Your nominations please!
- Friendliest Online Gamer
- Most Helpful Member
- Funniest Member/Funniest post
- Best clan
- Best Community event or contest or Best online event organiser
- Thread of the Year
- Most Creative member of the year
- Best PSN Online ID created in 2012
- Newbie of the Year Award for users who became a part of the community during 2012.
- Quote of the Year
- Best Home User
- PlayStation 3 Game of the Year
- Best PlayStation Move game of the year
- Best Multiplayer mode
- PlayStation Service of the Year
- [PS Store] Downloadable Game of the Year
- [PS Store] DLC of the Year
- Most Anticipated PlayStation Game of 2013
- Most wanted trophy
- Best PlayStation videogame Art and Design
- Best Videogame character of the year
- PlayStation Vita Game of the Year
- Best Retro Game of the Year
- Best PS Home content released in 2012
These awards are to be divided into two stages.
1. Nominations: You are going to be able to choose one candidate for each category by tipping your election in the opened thread. The 10 most nominated options will go through to the final voting stage.
2. Final voting: In order to vote, you must have been a registered community member for more than two weeks. Each thread will contain as many messages as previous nominations, with the title/ ID of the nominated. You just need to find the post with your nomination and give kudos to that message. It’s that easy!
Here’s how the voting process will run:
- Nominations open on Wednesday 9th January 2013
- Nominations close on Wednesday 23rd January 2013
- Voting opens on Monday 28th January 2013
- Voting closes on Monday 4th February 2013
- Winners will be announced on Friday 8th February 2013
Anyone with a PlayStation Network account can take part just by visiting your local language forum, choosing the award and making your nomination by typing his/its name.
So, there we have it. Get those nominations cast and make your voice heard! If you have any questions about the awards, post them below and I’ll do my best to answer!