Posted 10:00am

Six weeks of free PlayStation Mobile gaming starts today

lead image psm

Are you looking for some fun games to help you banish those January blues? Then why not brighten your morning with this great offer: starting today, we’ll be offering you one free PlayStation Mobile game every seven days for the next six weeks.

The first title is Samurai Beatdown, a colourful 2D rhythm action brawler in which you defend yourself by tapping in time to the music.

Head over to PlayStation Store for PlayStation Mobile to download it now to your PlayStation Vita or PlayStation Certified device, and come back to the Blog next Wednesday to find out which game will be up for grabs next.

For the uninitiated, PlayStation Mobile is packed with an ever-expanding selection of new games at a snackable price. It’s perfect for discovering new titles you can enjoy wherever you are.

You’ll find available titles in the PlayStation Mobile area of PlayStation Store on your PlayStation Vita system.

vita psm

Alternatively, if you’ve got a PlayStation Certified device - currently Sony smartphones, Sony tablets and HTC Android mobile devices – you can get them by downloading and installing the PlayStation Mobile for Android app. Visit our download hub to install PlayStation Mobile for Android and start playing now.

psm app

PlayStation Mobile is currently available in Japan, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Australia.

To find out more information about PlayStation Mobile, visit http://uk.playstation.com/playstation-mobile/

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

102 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first

please expand the market, 9 countries is just too small number

Indeed when will the rest of EU get the PSmobile store, PSvita Netflix app, Psvita Youtube app???? Denmark is still under SCEE right??

Why is this in the Irish blog channel? PSM is not available in Ireland.

And, yes, I’m going to keep commenting this EVERY TIME you make what is a disrespectful mistake. Don’t bother replying, just remove the channel and maybe try and not do it again in the future?

Awesome :D

Nice giveaway. Have to remember to log in to this on the Vita.

Dagnammit PSmobile for Sweden!

We want PSmobile for Poland !!! ;)

Martingutten 16 January, 2013 @ 10:21 am   8

“We’re sorry that PlayStation Mobile isn’t available yet in some countries and we are working hard to expand the service. We’ll keep you posted right here at PlayStation Blog as soon as we’ve got more news to share.” Yeah, right. And why should we trust you on this? You said the same thing about the movie store, and here we are… what, 3-4 years later and we still keep an eye out on this blog to see when we’ll get the video store.
Sony, and to a greater extend SCEE, just don’t know anything about making good money, that is why you are bleeding money worse than a menstrual women on blood thinners (did I take that methaphor to far? it still fits sony). I live in a SCEE country. I have a Asus Transformer Pad (you said back in, what, october, that it would get PS certefifed “very soon). Still, you use all your money on 6 countries and left us in the dust and cry when your company is failing.

matirishhh 16 January, 2013 @ 10:22 am   9

When will You make it available in Ireland?…

I can understand that for soem reason you dont have this service on most of the countries, what I would like to know is if when a new country gets it, will they also get those free games ?

What about making PS Mobile available to countries like Denmark?

Wake up, Sony!

dylanwiggan 16 January, 2013 @ 10:26 am   12

trophies for PS Mobile? Any word on when if this will happen?

Splutterbug 16 January, 2013 @ 10:26 am   13

Great news, I’ve never tried out the Mobile games before, I’m assuming they are a bit like minis.

Mayumi Donovan 16 January, 2013 @ 12:02 pm

Hi

It’s a wide range of great mobile games including puzzle, sports, Shooter, etc.
    Please start trying with this week’s offer “Samurai Beatdown” – fun music game. Enjoy!

And what about telling us what the issue for this hold up is?

I actually find it insulting that Sony are limiting this service to some countries without ANY explanation. Furthermore, it’s hurting PS Mobile developers since they are not able to reach all consumers and make less money.

Any news on Trophies coming to PSM?
It was announced shortly after PSM launched that they would come but there has been no mention since?

We want PSmobile in Danmark :( me PSvita need new app’s NOW

Martingutten 16 January, 2013 @ 10:35 am   17

What I love about sony is that they ALLWAYS get back to their customers, who are the one who pays their bills (in this case, tries to, but are not allowed to)… In a perfect world!

willbillbill 16 January, 2013 @ 10:36 am   18

I’m sure sony already knows this but if you want to make Playstation Mobile a profit generating mobile store then it needs to be opened up to more devices and obviously to more countries asap. Otherwise you can’t expect developers to take it seriously. Who wants to make exclusive content for a limited amount of devices and 9 countries when they have android and apple markets with a much bigger audience.

On topic great deal I just wish it was available to more

BurnWitchBurn 16 January, 2013 @ 10:36 am   19

A big thank you for nothing from Portugal! :)
We’re still waiting for the youtube app for vita.
I should have never bought it, instead i should have bought a new smartphone.
But it’s ok, really, we’ve always been marginalized by SONY…
I have a psx, 2 ps2, 2 ps3, 1 psp, one psvita, several SONY devices like tvs and such.
I’ll think twice the next time i choose to invest in SONY.
Time to break the cycle i guess!
At least SEGA cared… Curse you for ruining SEGA!
Lel!

Wait so does this mean we who don’t have PSM yet will be able to get these games for free later?

But really what is it that takes so long for it to launch into more countries? It’s not like a movie or music service where license and stuff comes in. PS3 launched all over europe in the same day,same goes to every other plattform. Why is it so hard to expand the PSM service. Becuase some weeks the vita collection have been dry and PSM would really make it look better.

PSMOBILE TO GREECE NOW!!!!! :)

RagingAvatar 16 January, 2013 @ 10:38 am   22

Um.. I can’t download this through the website store. (Sigh)

Grimm-Preacher 16 January, 2013 @ 10:39 am   23

Yes guys please listen to some of these people on this blog! We’re here supporting Sony now please show us some love and release this app in more countries. Would love to see this PS Mobile in South Africa but alas :(

Awesome….. for some countries, i guess…

So i guess and wait to see if South Africa is added to the list.

I wonder if it would be in time for some of these games?
My money is on 0 games for South Africa though.

I expect this will turn up for Ireland as quickly as the Video Store, i.e. Never!

RorschachNZ 16 January, 2013 @ 10:43 am   26

So NZ was in the list before but now it’s not? What happened? Usually we get lumped in with AU for everything else, but not when it comes to free games? No wonder my Vita’s battery was fully drained, I have little reason to charge it these days :(

Mayumi Donovan 16 January, 2013 @ 11:44 am

Hi RorschanchNZ,

PlayStation Mobile is not currently available in New Zealand. Apologies if there were any misunderstanding.

manlybrown 16 January, 2013 @ 10:43 am   27

Thanks Sony! This week has been great for releases and now we get free mobile games! Cannot wait for the update tonight!!!

All we need now is trophies and more games what use the pad on the official Playstation mobile phone (Xperia Play)

luckysalt81 16 January, 2013 @ 10:44 am   29

Cheers just downloaded this to my vita, reminded me to get Lemmings too.
Jet Set Radio is today as well isn’t it?

@27 The game is on there now

All fine and dandy, but when is PSM coming to Poland?

MaimTron9000 16 January, 2013 @ 10:52 am   32

SCEE adding insult to injury.

Carnibeetle56 16 January, 2013 @ 10:54 am   33

And when is the playstation mobile and youtube app is coming for portugal? I did buy a ps vita so can i support some dev. in PSM its sad and im still waiting for the 2 services PSM and Youtube app…

SCEUK strikes again. Rest of Europe You’ve been SCEUK’d.

Skookie30 16 January, 2013 @ 11:06 am   35

This is a neat idea I’m approve & I hope this many times you SCEE do this deals kudos.

The other thing I like of this deals is SCEE has done a apple, because apple IOS has App of the week by giving out 1 free game each week. nice. :)

melihcarter 16 January, 2013 @ 11:06 am   36

even the most of the european union countries can not get ps mobile, I think my complaint would be so pointless that I don’t have access to ps mobile in Turkey…

Nazar_Ops 16 January, 2013 @ 11:10 am   37

Im sick of this [DELETED]. I remember how SCEE promised to expand the 1 year old survey about Playstation to the other countries, but nope we haven’t got shit. The promises they say “we will expand the service to more countries on a later date” is false as heck. SCEE does nothing but lie and dumps the rest of EU except UK…

SCEE is full of lies and their service sucks.

Any chance of PSM making it to iOS?

Every PlayStation Mobile post, at this point, generates far more badwill in the countries in which it’s not available than it can possibly achieve in terms of goodwill in the countries where it is available.

Is an update all that much to ask? Giving some kind of reason for the delay and an approximate release date? Even to the month?

“We’re sorry that PlayStation Mobile isn’t available yet in some countries and we are working hard to expand the service” is all well and good, but we heard that with the Video Store and it has turned out to be a complete and utter lie. When you say “we’re working to expand”, without giving anything resembling details, we hear “You will never see this service ever”.

TINTINTB303 16 January, 2013 @ 11:16 am   40

@luckysalt81

Don’t forget the highly addictive Jetpack Joyride if you haven’t got it already!! ;-)

It’s FREE plus has online leaderboards and trophy support! :-)

To answer your question on Jet Set Radio. Here is the PS+ games for January:

2nd January – Bioshock 2
2nd January – Guardians of Middle Earth
2nd January – Mortal Kombat – excluding Australia and Germany
2nd January – Gotham City Imposters – Australia and Germany only
16th January – Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)
23rd January – Pinball Arcade (PS Vita)

TinTin :-)

bidbaldwolf86 16 January, 2013 @ 11:21 am   41

Thanks guys this is brilliant :)

Just work HARDER!

[DELETED] really? somebody on this blog thought that’s a good idea?
to brighten many people morning with this great offerning
that will work for only few countries? and will just [DELETED] off the rest and remind them that not only are they missing Playstation Mobile
now they are missing this great offering too and they are even missing any real information when or why they can’t have it. really i am shocked that anybody thought that’s a good idea. and i am shocked that the person is probably has finished some school to make that kind of decisions and even gets money for them. crazy. stupid.

andrewsqual 16 January, 2013 @ 11:27 am   44

Can’t wait until you release all these great miniature games in the Irish language because surely that is why they aren’t on the Irish PS Store right?
What’s that? They are going to be the exact same games when and if they ever do release on the Irish Store down to the crc size of the game files?
*Facepalm

RedPriestRezo 16 January, 2013 @ 11:28 am   45

I hope so much that with PS4 Sony will pull their heads out of the gutter and finally make one PSN for entire world, instead of trying to destroy the unity of their own consumers by generating envy and inequality.

But who an I kidding? Not with this 0 ability to learn on their own mistakes and successes of others. I won’t be surprised, if even Nintendo (with their hatred for internet) will make their service better and more popular than PSN. And as for making PSN as good or better than Steam? Only in my dreams, I guess.

zprandzioch 16 January, 2013 @ 11:33 am   46

+1 for PSM for POLAND!

Mayumi Donovan 16 January, 2013 @ 11:40 am

Hi

Sorry that PlayStation Mobile is not available in your countries.
    We are working on bring PlayStation Mobile into more countries. Please keep checking this place.

Awesome – Thank you Sony, what a brilliant bit of news!

Some people will cry and whinge about anything!

JonnyPauz 16 January, 2013 @ 11:37 am   48

When will PlayStation mobile games work on my Nexus 7.

Mayumi Donovan 16 January, 2013 @ 11:52 am

We will update you as soon as we have news about coming up PlayStation Certified devices news. Please watch this place.

Nicko_McBrain 16 January, 2013 @ 11:37 am   49

Aww how nice of you Sony.

Oh wait, there’s still no PSM in switzerland.
You give me free games I can’t download, great.

I love you SCEE, but some stuff should be done much faster than they are right now.

This is a great way to get people into the PlayStation Mobile games, I have to admit, I forget to check that part of the Store all the time.

I’m trying to do an app for PlayStation Mobile but the SDK isn’t loading properly at the moment. Anyway I digress, well done on another great promotion.

Mayumi Donovan 16 January, 2013 @ 11:47 am

Look forward to seeing your app in PlayStation Store for PlayStation Mobile in the future!

suomenargie 16 January, 2013 @ 11:45 am   51

How many more products/games/releases are we going to have to watch pass by without being delivered to everyone? No Youtube App for vita, no Netflix for vita, delays on all fronts and content that’s not even released in certain countries is, in this day and age, unacceptable. Other companies DO NOT HAVE THIS ISSUES.
SCEE’s policies belong in the stone age. The lack of spine shown by the staff to actually face and solve this issues is unbelievable. If I am hired by a company that is CLEARLY DOING THINGS THE WRONG WAY I would try my best to come to a solution.
I don’t mean to be offensive and apologize in advance if someone finds that last part of my comment offensive. Maybe, just maybe, if SCEE improves it’s communications and let’s us know exactly why we don’t get apps, contents (or entire stores in this case) or have it delayed, many of us (not just me) would not be so upset with you guys. Just my opinion.

We really need the PSM games to appear in the search results, and ideally add the PSM games to the web store. It’s crazy that we can’t search for these things. :(

so u give nice tings wen lots of contry stil not have u service
= 2 hit against u consumers , new way of respect i not understend .

but tanks price sir hammerlock s big game hunt ( i tink not correct price ( 7.99€ instead of 9.99€ ) but i am not angry to get cheaper :) )

cowbanana 16 January, 2013 @ 12:02 pm   54

Why is SCEE so incompetent?

Why can’t I have PSM or a YouTube app for my Vita. I supported Sony by buying a Vita, why can’t I have basic services like PSM or a YouTube app? I have a YouTube app on my iPhone, but Sony can’t manage it…

No wonder Sony bleeds money and mindshare on a massive scale. SCEE manages to make me and others feel like second rate customers. Get it fixed or become irrelevant in certain countries.

Unfortunately I don’t see how these games can compete with other mobile games, often they are priced higher/too high and far less choice than on android/iOS. I worry the half hearted launch has damaged it before its really begun. To have any change trophies need to be added sharpish and you need a wider launch. You could have asked anyone before the launch and they would have told you this. I don’t know why you bothered with the current format.

maximalcheetor 16 January, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   56

What amazes me is that it doesn’t matter WHAT Sony does, there will be people ready to bash them. They’re GIVING stuff away here people! You can’t get it in your country – get over it. There are games given away in the US, or games for sale etc. and not the UK but I don’t whine about it because I know that there are reasons behind it – it’s life.

I’ve been a gamer for over 30 years and that’s how the industry has worked since it’s began, even back to the 8-bit era. The C64 had games released in Europe that weren’t in America and vice versa or had delays because of hardware issues (PAL / NTSC compatibility), and ever since the Famicom / NES there have been Japanese games not released elsewhere.

With movies (and TV / movie services) every single film and TV episode has to be licenced for each country and that takes a LOT of work. Even the UK and IE have different film classification systems so there have to be different licences in place, and the same applies to games.

Localisation has to take place with games, there are local classification systems that need to be checked, and then – for Mobile games – I’m sure there are even issues surrounding distribution over phone networks…

maximalcheetor 16 January, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   57

… Digital media isn’t as simple as sending a blu-ray to a shop to be sold and the licences have to be in place. With the Mobile titles, most make regular checks during the game to check you have the licence to play them so the structure has to be ready so you can still use them so if the network isn’t stable then there’s no point having games available that will fail those checks.

I’m sure people would lash out at Sony more if that system let them down for a faulty, rushed release rather than them getting it right first time. I’d rather have a delayed launch and get it done right. I’m sure that’s why PS+ has only recently made it to the Vita – so we’ve got a good enough selection of games online that we can be offered.

Big thumbs up to Sony for some great freebies (not to mention the Minis over Christmas) and to those being negative, just let them get on with it, get it right and be constructive and let them know what the demand is like without the aggression – more will get done that way.

When I bought my Xperia S it said on the package “Playstation certified” just like my Xperia Play that I had before my Xperia S. That’s so much false advertisement since it’s not available in Sweden. I bought it 10 freakin months ago.
I also have Xperia S tablet and a PS vita. Expand to more countries please. I’m losing my patience with Sony.

I like your stuff and that’s why I buy so many of your products but now you have to take care of you customers. Otherwize next TV or phone I’m going to buy will not be from Sony.

maximalcheet
get over it , u are very rude =
uk + usa gets more then lots of other contry

u stil not get ith if u sel u device in al contry in europe , give use ale same treatment ( ore u give al ore u give 0)

lots of contry start to hate uk !!!!!

if u have 3 childeren but u always are angry against 2
3 never do somting rong in u eyes , believe me u gone have big fichts whith other 2 after some time + total no respect.

But PS Mobile is not available yet in The Netherlands.

Activate that stuff Sony, tired of waiting. It becomes Slowny instead.

No free games for a lot of Europeans…

BurnWitchBurn 16 January, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   61

I find it amusing how the “European Product Managers” don’t even reply to the negative feedback. It’s like they don’t even see the comments. And when they do, they are vague and express themselves in poor english.
Also to those who so hastily defend any corporation, remember that if you get anything for free it’s because they think you’re profitable, and you’ll most likely be more profitable to them than a nuisance.
I’ve had it with this.
For shame people.

cowbanana 16 January, 2013 @ 12:17 pm   62

Apparently it is easy for Apple to support almost everyone with the same services and content, with very few exceptions. I get the same service and app selection as everyone else.

Something simple like a YouTube app is certainly considered standard for Apple devices. For Sony, apparently, this is an insurmountable obstacle!

It’s like Sony isn’t even trying.

It boggles the mind how Sony can segment the digital market on their platforms this badly, in 2013, when a company like Apple has little to no issue with providing the same level of service for the markets they deal in.

Maybe that’s why Apple is profitable and Sony is bleeding money?

I actually like my Sony products much better than my Apple products, but time and time again Sony tells me that I’m a second rate consumer peon not worthy of the same service as others.

cowbanana 61@

can not tel beter = howh lots peopel are tinking .

Yeeey! Another great opportunity that I will miss, because I live in the “second world”! Thank You, Sony! We really appreciate it!

Wow…awesome.

Found a couple of gems already on Playstation Mobile. Been holding off playing them on my Vita…got my sights set on the Experia Z.

Can you confirm that Playstation Mobile games/apps have no reason to have full access to private data? Contact lists/camera/photos/texts etc? Unlike many android free games.

Read a shocking report about that sort of thing here:

superpatchy66 16 January, 2013 @ 12:38 pm   66

Thanks. This is a brilliant idea. I’m really looking forward to playing these games over the next few weeks.

Regarding customers not eligible for this offer.
I wonder if they were knocking Vita customers for moaning about the lack of Vita deals over Christmas?

The PSM app is already translated to swedish.
So why not just launch the service in Sweden?`
And the movie store on PSN, now that there is a page for movies in the store app.

Come on Sony/SCEE/SEN you can do it!

Chaosprower 16 January, 2013 @ 12:55 pm   68

Nice, it’s a good reason to turn on my Vita for the next weeks.

However Playstation Mobile should expand its available countries, compatible devices and online PSN features if it wants to make people notice it even exists.

KeyChainDude 16 January, 2013 @ 1:03 pm   69

Can I access the Playstation Mobile from my PS3 somehow? And download the app to transfer it to my smartphone later?

prycestation3 16 January, 2013 @ 1:20 pm   70

Thanks for this, as I have a PlayStation Vita & Sony Xperia S :-)

Great News, Although personally I feel there should be more free games on playstation mobile anyway by means of In-App Purchasing of goods etc Or maybe even some ads. Doesent Sony know that on the Google Play around 80% of revenue comes from free apps :P

Just watch SCEUK expand PSM to the rest of Europe in exactly 6 weeks from now and then NOT give these games for free to us…

SKIBADEE187 16 January, 2013 @ 2:15 pm   73

would love PSM games to get trophy support. already have the first game that is free great offer PSM.

PSM in Belgium please!

ETA of when this service is available in the Netherlands?

GigaBowser007 16 January, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   76

Great, FREE games! Oh, wait, Playstation Mobile is not available where I live… Fix it SCEE! Any ETA?

Artemisthemp 16 January, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   77

#2 Youtube app for Vita will most likely release in February, since Google is gonna launch Youtube dk on February 7 2013.

Hope one day, that Denmark will get NISA avatars

supersmith2500 16 January, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   78

1 free PSM game for each week for 6 weeks you say? This is awesome. :D

Even though I feel kinda for other European countries that don’t that service.

Excellent, I will certainly be downloading these to the Sony Tablet and Vita. Now if only PSM could include at least one trophy for each game, it would be great.

Keitaro004 16 January, 2013 @ 4:22 pm   80

This freaking sucks. Will we, the outsider countries, ever get free PSM mobile games? This offer caught my attention, yet you have to pour salt in our wounds by giving away PSM games to the few countries that supports it… At least give those without PSM support a coupon or something…

declan__watson 16 January, 2013 @ 4:44 pm   81

Hello Mayumi
Great deal you guys have put together, as an Xperia S owner and a PSM user im very happy with this deal and I think it will be very sucessful. Any chance of Plus content when PSN features get added to the service? That woule be great.
To all the people from Ireland, sweden, denmark etc not being rude but dont moan, like sony has said they will get to it, just be patient. They will do it, so you dont have to say silly things like this is disrespectful or its going to fail your company, im sure in no way these stupid things should be taken to consideration. Remember about constructive critisism, you are by saying these things violating the terms of service. Just be patient, it will come. :)
LongLivePlay

declan__watson 16 January, 2013 @ 4:53 pm   82

Hello Mayumi
Great new feature, im sure alot of people will be very excited. As an Xperia S owner and a PSM users im very happy this feature looks great so im sure alot of people will be excited.
Great work
To the people from Ireland, sweden, denmark etc please be patient and stop writing silly comments like this is disrespectful. In what way is it disrespectful, dont say such rubbish and be patient instead of moaning all the time. And other things like this is going to fail your company. Silly illmannored comments like this are just rude and silly. You all should lean better instead of spamming the blog with such silly and rude things, try and be patient, PSM is comming to other contries.
A question forgot to mention when we get PSN features added any chance of Plus features and possible Plus content. Thanks ;) LongLivePlay

Dante_Zero 16 January, 2013 @ 5:08 pm   83

any plans to bring PSM to Samsung devices. I have a Galaxy Note II which aching for PSM to be implemented

giwayume2 16 January, 2013 @ 5:16 pm   84

Blogs don’t ever mention this but you don’t actually own the ps mobile games you buy. Every now and then your ‘license’ has to be validated with Sony’s servers which requires an internet connection (not very MOBILE if you ask me). The only way Sony can legally do this is if they treat your purchase as a subscription to a service, not an actual item or property you own.

anunnakid 16 January, 2013 @ 5:33 pm   85

We need this for our Vitas in Sweden… When will this happen?

Ok, I got for my Xperia S on PSM (american account). Thanks!

anunnakid 16 January, 2013 @ 5:39 pm   86

Hey Xaluku (#58)
Download the PSM app from another place than the Google appstore (dont login just yet)and then start an American account on PSN. Then loggin on PSM with your new American account and voila!
Free games! There are currently 3 free games!

Thanks Sony,

VitalogyPJ 16 January, 2013 @ 5:46 pm   87

Yay six weeks of free playstation mobile gaming for the brits and the aussies woo hoo I’m so excited for not having this chance weee

Mr Sony, you can stick psm up yours. You’re all incompetents and need to learn how to treat your costumers, specially when there’s a new gen around the corner and even more having your handeld struggling as it is right now.

I guess sony’s strategy now is to make their gamers migrating to m$, I’m almost sold to the other side and not because they’re offering cookies.

Happy days, thanks.

Hope it helps to get more people buying PSM games.

Really hope you can add trophies and online leaderboards soon.

Dang. I already have Samurai Beatdown. Here’s to hoping that Super Crate Box makes the list. It’s supposed to be the best game on there, but it’s also like $4 or something I think. Granted that’s not a lot of money in the long run, but I don’t like to spend much on mobile games.

SmoothMel 16 January, 2013 @ 10:41 pm   90

Guys be smart,and make a other account;)

You kidding me right? What’s the point of this offer if it applies only for like 3 countries? omg

Though I was getting some freebies until I read the bit at the end!!

superpatchy66 17 January, 2013 @ 12:36 am   93

#91
What was the point of the last 3 weeks worth of offers? They only apply to ps3.

The point is that certain promotions only apply to certain customers. Some will be good for you, and some will suck. Throughout the year I am pretty certain that most customers will benefit more than they will lose out.

As a Vita owner the last few weeks promotions have sucked big time. Now I’m getting some good promotions.

Patience is a virtue.

DarkHeroofGames 17 January, 2013 @ 2:37 pm   94

Awesome game, although could use more content. Look foward to the next few weeks!

minimur12 17 January, 2013 @ 2:45 pm   95

hey, i think that psm should have a different section for free devs to put their content online (okay a VERY SMALL login fee like £10, keep it fair sony if its more than £15 no one will join, and it will make you lose more money than you gained from it) so rather than really good apps that it should have a separate section for any other devs like little games, my brother made a 3d pacman for his uni project in C#i would love that to be able to play on my vita called capnam haha

And AUSTRALIA?!? Are you sure this isn’t a typo? Since when do you brings games and deals to Australia? Something isn’t right.

trina0203 23 January, 2013 @ 1:55 am   97

When I use my VITA and go to PSM, it shows that Samurai game for .99c
It doesn’t show any FREE games.
Why is that?
I’m in Canada.

Splutterbug 23 January, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   98

Any news on today’s game?

xoxo_SandS_xoxo 24 January, 2013 @ 2:03 am   99

I can’t even get into the Playstation store. Maintenance perhaps?

DEPAOLO1981 24 January, 2013 @ 2:12 am   100

Whats going on with PlayStation store?? Any ideas

earldunk 27 January, 2013 @ 10:09 pm   101

Sorry , love ps3 games there fab , was excited about playstation mobile, got it on my htc one x and its really crap, no good games sony could of done so much more than this, a few are on google play for less cash. PLEASE BRING SOME GOOD GAMES OVER.

appled08 31 January, 2013 @ 7:45 pm   102