Posted 23 January

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 23rd January 2013

Lead image The Cave 1

The Cave is one to look out for this week. Gather your squad of explorers and descend deep into the abyss in this gorgeous looking adventure title from the creative minds at Double Fine Productions.

Demon's Souls screenshot

Elsewhere on the Store this week, discover the uniquely treacherous world of Demon’s Souls in a digital release of the much-loved RPG.

Dead Space 3 - Hero

Join Isaac Clarke and John Carver in co-op play in a demo of Dead Space 3. Play solo, or try out drop-in-drop-out co-op action with a friend.

Metal Gear Rising - Featured Image

Also, one of my most anticipated games has a demo today! Slice and dice your enemies (and environment) or stealth it out in the insanely fun Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo.

PlayStation Store is also holding a Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Sale where you can expect up to 50% off, so grab yourself that missing title from your collection. Chris has all the juicy details in his recent post.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

PS3

Dust 514 Beta
Price: Free
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Germany

Dust 514 Beta
Now for just €0.99, you get DUST 514 and 2,000 AUR to spend on your character in the in-game Marketplace.
Price: €0.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Germany Only

Demon’s Souls
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: All

Mad Dog Mccree (Trial available)
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Mix Superstar (Trial available)
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Split/Second Velocity Ultimate Edition
Price: £19.99/€24.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: All

The Cave (Trial available)
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: All

Zombie Driver HD (Trial available)
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

PS3 demos (Free)

Dead Space 3
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Germany

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Germany

PS Vita

Doodle God
Price: £4.79/€5.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey

Invizimals: Trading Card App (Spa Only)
Price: Free

Availability: Not available in Australia and New Zealand

Invizimals: Trading Card App
Price: Free
PEGI: 3
Availability: Spain, Portugal only

minis

Farm Frenzy Series bundle (Bountiful Harvest Pack)
Price: £3.99/€4.99

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: All

LittleBigPlanet

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: All

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rocksmith

Availability: Not available in Turkey

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: All

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

278 Comments 24 Author replies
Show oldest first

Hello Jawad

Here’s a quote of what you had to say last week when I asked you about Uncharted 2 (digital) issue:

“I haven’t heard anything else on this but I’ll see what I can find out, if anything.”

If anything you say? I am deeply hurt Jawad. Is that it? we’re just gonna accept the fact that this game we purchased is broken and no one cares to fix it?

It’s been 4 months already since we reported this and the game is still being sold in the store as if nothing is wrong.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Jawad, put an end to this. I no longer have patience to talk about it anymore.

Playtoy_17 23 January, 2013 @ 3:00 pm   2

Hey AlexPSN89

I read what you said last week about Crash Bash and agree, it needs to be on the store, to complete the all conquering Crash Bandicoot collection.

We need your help to get Crash Bash , so please do some of your amazing drawings to help out as jawad likes these, like you did with Spyro and that will keep jawad encouraged and motivated to work and eventually release Crash Bash on to the store.

Jawad

P.S Jawad, what is going on with Crash Bash anyway, last I heard is that you said “I’ll look into it once more” so any updates on this?

Many thanks

Dr-abdulelah 23 January, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   3

dead space 3 pre order ???

Is Aliens: Colonial Marines also getting digital release on PSN(PlayStationStore) ?

Will Sumioni and Orgarythm be released for more countries today?

Silent_Gig 23 January, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   6

No dokoro or Ragnarok yet?

What’s up with the avatars that cost 4x the normal price!!??

FlyingUberHuzo 23 January, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   8

No demo for Sly ? :(

New Vita games this week has also this insane country limitations, same as last week.

“Not available in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey”

And no news of Playstation Mobile in Sweden…

That’s it.

It’s over now.

Selling my PSVITA as quickly as possible. Have lost my faith.

SCEE is ruining PSVITA in Europe.

EccentricJon 23 January, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   10

Any news on the Blacksmith (Purple Knight) pack for Castle Crashers?
I’ve al;l but given up hope of us ever getting it.

Lord_Gremlin 23 January, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   11

Are you kidding me? Original Corpse Party available in Russia, yet sequel is not.
Sony, you deserve to go bankrupt next gen.

supersmith2500 23 January, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   12

Hey Jawad, any word on additional DLC costumes for All-Stars Royale?

Mr_Pickle 23 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   13

Will you post the Plus Feb content soon?

Witcher70 23 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   14

The Cave and Mad Dog MCree for me, is Skyrim DLC still available at 50% off?

The amount of angry little children on here is quite frankly disturbing.

Hiya

4th week in a row asking this question without an answer so PLEASE answer

When will the english version of munch’s oddysee be released to the belgian/flemish store ?

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

There’s nothing to announce right now on this. Sorry.

Stewart Gilray 23 January, 2013 @ 3:30 pm

I thought I’d jump in and answer this, I hope that’s ok Jawad?

We’re finishing up work on the language versions at the moment, and are HOPING to be in submission in February, with a release in late-Feb/Early March

We are sorry it’s taken so long but we had a few issues to fix up in the English versions that also impact the language versions.

Even thought it’s highly overpriced yet again we in Scandinavain are not getting a psvita game. looking at Doodle God this time.

WHY ARE YOU NOT RELASING GAMES FOR US? Geez it’s like you don’t want us to support the psvita.

A_Nonny_Moose 23 January, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   18

Wow, how many times has Just Cause 2 been on sale? Everyone who has a PS3 must own it by now.

PoluSanzo 23 January, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   19

haha again nothing for polish ppl -_- when we get sumioni.

GraFGrizzli 23 January, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   20

No avatars today?
Can live with it – finally can play MGR demo (finally some good hack’n’slash game in past years). And waitin’ for my NiNoKuni.
Hm, selling DS in store is a good choice. Perhaps more people will play this awesome game (one of the best if not the best games of this (pretty bad) generation).

Nightmare966 23 January, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   21

Haha!

A great week for me this one. Undead Nightmare 50% off (Thanks Chris :D ) Metal Gear Rising Demo, DS3 Demo, Sonic All-Stars Vita Demo, and the Injustice Theme is on the Store.

Best update of 2013 (until Rising arrives lol).

Falcon1991 23 January, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   22

There is also avatars for DmC, The Cave, more from Planets Under Attack, some DJ like ones, Disgea, Legislita (Spelling?) and your usual non-gaming avatars of themes which are on the store which are boring me.

Catkiller1 23 January, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   23

Nice content this week!

I bought Mad Dog McCree, The Cave, Anger Management Pack for Angry Birds, Joe Danger 2 Undead Pack & i’ll try the Demo for Zombie Driver HD before I decide to purchase it.

@ JAWAD

What’s the situation on Wrestlefest, as there is a DLC pack & when will Dance Magic release, as there was DLC for that too but it has been taken off the store???

Looking forward to Capcom Arcade Cabinet next month ;)

Kind Regards

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:19 pm

I’ve got nothing to announce for those titles. As you’ve notived, occasionally DLC gets pushed out before the game is ready for release, which is a shame but sadly it can happen.

In any case, let’s hope the release for the games aren’t too far away.

Nightmare966 23 January, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   24

@GraFGrizzli: Yes there are Avatars and Themes released today! There are a handful DmC Avatars and a few new themes. I’d browse the Web Store and filter both categories by New releases first if you’re looking for anything in particular :)

flinniboy 23 January, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   25

Any toca ps1 games coming to the store please answer

Notlaw1976 23 January, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   26

Best store update in a while. At least £30 worth of purchases there, plus demos. Cool.

good update

Corpse Party was already available.
And it was already PS Vita compatible.
This confuses me.

Are SCEE just padding the updates out now with already available titles.
In the hopes those who didn’t notice/know about the original release will think it’s a bigger update?

ShogunDarius 23 January, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   29

Any news on Legend od Dragoon? secondly I’d like to recommend some titles to go on sale

Theme Hospital
Wild Arms
Grandia
MGS
Vandal Hearts Flames of Judgement
Cladun
Cladun x2
Legasista

dominater444 23 January, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   30

@Jawad plz vive us the Sly Cooper thieves in time demo!the US has it already so plz just give it to us!!

Lord_Gremlin 23 January, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   31

At this point, this post should come with an apology in the headline. Otherwise it’s plain offensive. “F everyone from Australia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Kuwait, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE.”

And you wonder why Vita is failing. What a bloody mystery.

any news on star wars battlefront renegade squadron coming to ps vita?

28# I think this is the sequel.

dominater444 23 January, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   34

plz Give us sorry not vive but plzz!put it in store!

GraFGrizzli 23 January, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   35

@Nightmare966
Thanks! Unfortunately DmC is such an ugly game that I would never want to picture of anything from this game in my profile.

I thought you lot were against giving discounts to games that were free on plus before? cause um yeah there’s two of em we’ve had for free already.

no price on hoq much revengence is going to be? probably 40 or 50 right?

Lord_Gremlin 23 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   37

@Sisee Book a Shadows is a sequel to Corpse party. And as you can see it’s mostly unavailable where original is sold.
And SCEE should pad updates with previously released titles by making them available in all countries, unless law prevents that.

Sheennshine7 23 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   38

What a very poor content for this week… Demo’s get boring after a while & we are lacking for what was a very good deal for Plus members last year & the Instant gaming collection.. Pinball on the Vita isn’t my cup of tea & the Vita thus far isn’t getting much content to warrant this handheld value for money.. Please can we get better deals on full games & not over priced games in the Store for which can be purchased at your local gaming stores..

AlexPSN89 23 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   39

@ Jawad:

Hi there Jawad! How are you?

I’m here just to give you some further feedback – read, an improved wishlist. Aside from the ones I’ve asked for last week (Crash Bash, Chocobo Racing, Hogs Of War and Destrega), I’d like to add the first Marvel Vs. Capcom, as it got a PSOne release back in the day. Sure, don’t take it as anything more than the wishlist it’s supposed to be – it’s just that either one of these games is something that I’d love to play on my PSP for one reason or another, as I’ve been glad to be able to do with the Spyro games.

Let me know!

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:22 pm

I’d recommend getting Marvel vs Capcom Origins instead. It’s very unlikely to see the PSOne version getting released on the store.

Grimm-Preacher 23 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   40

We got the first Corpse Party on the South African store so why are we not getting the sequel Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows? Also any word if SCEE can maybe release Sumioni: Demon Arts & Orgarhythm for PS Vita in South Africa?

Well we got RCR last week chapeau! but CS:GO anyone!!!!!! Doodle god limitation is beyond reason. You all do know the app on ios and Android is widely available no? Why the restriction on the psn game?? can someone at Sony or play station EU clarify this dichotomy

Some nice demo’s there time to clean up the HDD

oh and any chance of revengence avatars? maybe whisper into konami’s ear all sensual xD

do the same for getting chrono trigger out here

will there be a dead space 3 pre orde on the store at some point for uk???

Mike Kebby 23 January, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   44

Wow, The Cave sure does look like a great game.

I hear it’s great fun too ;)

Unicronic 23 January, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   45

Two questions this week:

1. Demons Souls – Is the online still active from a technical standpoint? I thought they turned the servers off already.
2. Doodle God – Pricing is a bit steep compared to other portable platforms? Who set the pricing on this?

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:25 pm

As far as I am aware, yep. The online functions were deactivated for Demon’s Souls.

As usual, pricing is a topic I can’t discuss. Sorry!

any sign of wake up club in the future? would prefer if i could earn trophies to wake up rather than wake up to a standard boring tesco alarm clock :(

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:26 pm

Soon as it’s ready there’ll be an announcement on this blog. Sorry it’s taking a while.

arnau1555 23 January, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   47

Two questions Jawad:
1. When is the european release date for Ratchet and Clank Qforce for Vita?
2. Also, when is the February sale for Vita?
Please answer, and have a very nice day :)

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

1. Can’t confirm a solid date for you at the moment.
    2. Soon. It’s currently being worked.

TheCursedMonkey 23 January, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   48

Will Persona 4 get released here soon? The US have had it ages

hey jawad any chance of jak x as a ps2 classic ? =] btw thankyou very much for spyro man well done =]

Oxymoron28 23 January, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   50

@40, it’s a sequel!

Anyway, how often do PS1 and PS2 classics get added to the store? And can you badger Bandai into release Digimon World as a classic? :(

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:32 pm

They usually release as and when they’re ready Depends on the game and how much it takes to get it out there.

Well, the only title I’ve looking forward to was the new Corpse Party, glad it was available in Sweden.

Also, what’s up with the availability these days, Sony? Please, reform the system. I feel more like “please be available in my country, please” than “what new games will you offer this week”.

Lord_Gremlin 23 January, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   52

@Grimm-Preacher Seen that list – Australia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Kuwait, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE – I can guarantee that none of those will see Persona 4 Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey, Soul Sacrifice or any Vita game worth mentioning in 2013. I’m willing to bet. Maybe even organize betting on the matter.

And just so you know, SCEE actually preventing them from being released. Not the other way around.
No wonder staff don’t comment. What would they write? “F you all?” “We will release those games 6-12 months later in those countries. Maybe.”.

AlexPSN89 23 January, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   53

@ Playtoy_17:

I’ve read your comment only now. Let’s just say that, as much of an important title as Crash Bash is, it’d be a lot worse if one of the Naughty Dog Crash Bandicoot games was the one we were waiting for, rather than Crash Bash. Crash Bandicoot 2 getting released here was kind of like a hopeful ray of light shining through the clouds; the Spyro Trilogy outright blew the clouds away. :-D Now my faith in the European Classics’ selection is fully restored (and, even aside from the games I’m interested in… Symphony Of The Night getting released here is wow-worthy. The 12-12-12 update was nothing short of MEMORABLE).

Siren Domination Pack
Siren Madness Pack
Siren Supremacy Pack
terraria advatar , why advatars when i need ful game ?

i hope the one game soon = ragnorack ,lol
i read terrari comming end febr. = confirmt ?

also i beg u , make europe 1 service wher u tread all europe same
exept if game = against the law of the contry .

Hi Jawad, So whats happening with ratchet and clank for ps vita?

Last I heard it was coming out January of this year but havent heard nothing

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

Soon as there’s more concreate info we will let you know. Apologies for the wait.

Any update on Guilty Gear Accent Core plus????

Hi Jawad, thanks for the update but I’m disappointed there is *still* no sign of the Vita netflix app, which the US got months ago! Any news on this?
Thanks

wen is the q force vita game out as this last week in january?

15frodouk @

u are bigges child
i feel same like al other childeren , u are luky sony gives u better service .
realy i start to realy hate the uk more bi the day , reason = sony incoptence.

I can’t add funds to my wallet, everytime i try to add funds i get error (56) or (2).

It accept my card but getting error when i try to add funds.

And same problem on pc store. Please fix it

Edward_J_Fox 23 January, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   61

I don’t supposed anyone here can confirm 100% that Ratchet and Clank QForce is indeed coming to the UK/EU the same day as America? (January 29th). It’s a game I’ve been waiting a while for and I don’t especially want to wait another 2 months like I am with Sly.

Phantom_Blaze 23 January, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   62

Hey Jawad!

Please can you add the Assassin’s Creed 3 Avatars to the PS Store, as America has had them since June last year.

Also, the formatting of the post seems to be weird, something may have gone wrong! :)

DiegoHuXO 23 January, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   63

Hey one question!!!

When the Info on PSN+ february content will be avaliable??
I’m really curious *-*

Thanks agains

dominater444 23 January, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   64

hey PS Store team would u plz put the Sly Cooper thieves in time demo in the store!u guys would make a lot of EU users happy! btw,Oxymoron28 nice idea i hope to see Ratchet Gladiator as a PS2 classic :)

Carnivius_Prime 23 January, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   65

Can’t say the games and demos appeal to me this week. When can us UK Plus folk get Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition for free like the US guys? I already paid for SFIV and Super SFIV.

I’ll buy the Garfield and Odie LBP costumes.

Not bad I guess.
I’m positively surprised to see Borderlands 2 skins DLC right off the bat in Europe.
But I have a question too, about Final Fantasy sale – in original post it’s stated it will run for one week only, but in store it’s actually till 06 Feb (read: 2 weeks) Which one is correct, cause my credit card could use some rest after Christmas :P

FghtOffUrDemons 23 January, 2013 @ 3:30 pm   67

Any chance on a discount for the original corpse party since the sequel has just been released in the EU store?
Also I know a lot of people are still hoping we get some more US imports of PS1 classics such as:
Legend Of Dragoon
Parasite Eve 1
Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Dino Crisis 2

Any info would be very appreciated thanks =)

No offense towards blog staff, but:

- why is Singstar icon still in XMB?
- why your company didn’t act for nearly three months?
- why we didn’t get any meaningful answer?
- why customer support act like some firewall for uncomfortable questions?
- why you still ***** out with us?
- why i could even bother with Sony products now?
- what could stop me from taking some radical solutions?

and do you know if there will be a Resident Evil Revelations demo in future months or any info about this game port

Bealinator 23 January, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   70

Hello Jawad,

Few questions:

1) Could you ask BBC Worldwide if they’d be willing to discount The Eternity Clock on the Vita and PS3 in the run-up to the return of Doctor Who on the 30th of March? I have the PS3 version but don’t fancy paying twice for what is basically the same game. A nice 50% discount (at £3.99) would be nice.

2) Any idea as to when Resident Evil 2 will be working on Vita?

3) Is there any chance of asking EA if they’ll discount some ME3 single player dlc?

I feel sorry for Jawed, the only words he ever seems to say are ‘no’ ‘sorry’ ‘cant’ ‘unlikely’ & ‘nothing’.

Hi can I just start off by apologising to everyone for last weeks joke,it was of bad taste and I’m very sorry,hi Jawad any news on ratchet n clack q force download for ps vita as it was surpose to come out in January.and news on dawnguard as well please.thanks

Lord_Gremlin 23 January, 2013 @ 3:34 pm   73

@Podyman I’d give you a medal for mentioning it. SCEE’s been so full of (CENSORED) recently that one tends to forget smaller issues.
Maybe that’s the plan, although it goes against getting any profit.

To all asking about Qforce – it was (un-)clearly “mentioned” already in December here in blog post about PS3 version that the Vita version will be available at “early 2013″ so I wouldn’t hold much hope for having it this (or even following two) month …

Jawad@
Please, could you talk with the team responsible for the new PSN? It’s laggy and works too slow, search function is just terrible. Do something with it, old PSN was way better.

I’m begging you for info on CS:GO

doomsday619 23 January, 2013 @ 3:37 pm   77

Hey Jadward could you please answer a question for me, I was searching through the store earlier and found an add on to WWE Wrestlefest yet there isnt the full game anywhere on store please could you let me know if its coming? Or why it has been removed please thankyou.
That is a link to it on the PSN online store.

shepzki 71@
jep total agry whith u ,lol

noting = even better
singspam remove jawed coment = ………
terraria coming jawad coment = ………
counterstrike = …………. stil loading …………………………………………………………….-…………………………………………………………….-…………………………………………………

ryannumber3gamer 23 January, 2013 @ 3:39 pm   79

Jawad please tell us that PS Plus members get the Sly demo today! the US got it yesterday and i really want to try out Sly 4. I already got it pre-ordered but i would really like to try out the demo :)

sammyjankis79 23 January, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   80

Hi Jawad,

In a previous post Chris mentioned that a possible Unfinished Swan was being considered, possibly available in March (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/23/

Are there any similar discounts for all/Plus members on either Okami HD or Soundshapes being proposed? I do like my cel-shading/vector styles.

Thanks,
SJ

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

Chris is always looking into discounts for content you guys suggest. Some are possible and may happen, some are much trickier. We’ll see what the next wave of discounts will be…

jhenstridge 23 January, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   81

Is there any word about when The Walking Dead will be made available in Australia?

It was classified by the Australian Classification Board this week, so the legal problems with selling it here should be gone now.

Private-Lu 23 January, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   82

I know we where told this week, but I was really hoping, “This week” would mean today, the PSN Update day for Skyrim DLC. I would like to play the dlc, I would even pay full DLC price, fed up of Bethesda lying to us, for so long.

Skyrim DLC where are you?

@Jawad
You replied #13 that Howe would announce something “soon”. He said himself that this would happen next week, just today. So better don’t create false hopes. ;)

GalapagosaraY 23 January, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   84

some nice demos this week, lookign forward to try MGS:R and the Cave.

By the way is there any plans of making a 1 hour Trial version of Demons Souls ive always been interested in this game series but like many im probably scared to dash out dough for it even though the price is reasonable for the game by now. But the game is known for its difficulty it should be a game where you can try a demo or trial for first

lots of great demos for my PS3 and vita!

So early january 2013 rachet n clank q force means sometime in February love the way SCEE works lol

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 3:47 pm

Once there is an concreate date to announce it’ll be posted on this here blog. Keep a lookout.

Private-Lu

skyrim dlc = February
we are stil = january

So early january 2013 rachet n clank q force means sometime in late january 2013,you gotta love the way SCEE works lol

Xayden666 23 January, 2013 @ 3:44 pm   89

Hello, is there any news about Capcom avatars like Marvel vs Capcom 3, Devil May Cry HD Collection or even Ada Resident Evil 6 Avatar please… ?

Why she’s not present in our store while she remains in the US one ? I don’t get it…

anunnakid 23 January, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   90

again Swedish vita owners get zip squiddly nothing. shame on u SCEE.

Xayden666
u have today ( in mi contry) devil may cry newest game advatars

EccentricJon 23 January, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   92

What a surprise. My question gets skipped. Again. The same as the last god knows how many times I’ve asked.
The Blacksmith Pack is available on XBLA, & Steam (and has been for months, at least). It’s even been in the PSN Asia Store (although I don’t know whether it still is). So we know it exists, and that it’s ready on Playstation format. What we don’t know is why it wasn’t released in our regions, or whether we’re ever going to get it.

morpheus2n2 23 January, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   93

When are we going to get the update list with file size’s included it was mentioned some time ago that you would start doing this especially for Vita content!! Its not that hard and it is very very handy to know before hand!!!!!!

So, what are the chances of getting some more PS1 games for the Vita/PS3?

GTA1/London/2 or instance, get some of the Strike Series up like Soviet and Nuclear, both are on the US store but I can’t remember if they work on Vita, also, Future Cop is on the store, any chance that will be playable on the Vita at some point?

sammyjankis79 23 January, 2013 @ 3:52 pm   95

Thanks for the response Jawad. Is a shame that licencing has been made as complicated as it is. I’ll check back next week and hope to see some cheap options soon.

SJ

Player42791 23 January, 2013 @ 3:54 pm   96

@Unicronic

The demon’s souls servers still seem to be online. Just recently finished it a few weeks ago and there was still plenty of bloodstains, messages and ghosts. I’m pretty sure none of those appear when not connected to the servers.

Hi Jawad

Where is the Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC?

Thanks

Artemisthemp 23 January, 2013 @ 3:54 pm   98

Why ain’t Book of Shadow not available in Denmark? First Corpse party was

Can we please, please, please get a sale on Journey soon? On it’s own! =]

helder-paulino 23 January, 2013 @ 3:55 pm   100

Hello I wanted to know if anyone knows if Digimon Adventure for PSP will be on PS Store.

I would love to have that game.

monoliet 23 January, 2013 @ 3:55 pm   101

GraFGrizzli

also to u
lots of advatars in store today , but them not puting them on blog
go section games then – latest additions -new this week
u have +- 40+ advatars today

maniac00 23 January, 2013 @ 3:56 pm   102

Hi Jawad/Chris,

When is the next Ps plus content update?

rizla1981 23 January, 2013 @ 3:57 pm   103

there is an ETA for guilty gear accent core plus xx for ps3 on the eu store? it’s more than a month it’s out in the US and Jap (and your beloved friends of xbla)

MaxiM_82 23 January, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   104

Any word on Orgarhytm and Sumioni coming to the rest of the Europe?

Gray_Fox_112 23 January, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   105

any chance of some metal gear rising avatars for it’s release?

maniac00 23 January, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   106

I meant IGC

AlucardDHK 23 January, 2013 @ 3:59 pm   107

Yay, Book of Shadows! I check the store around lunch time and BoS wasn’t on the “Recent” list, had to manually search it after seeing the release list here XD

cowbanana 23 January, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   108

WTH!

Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows… the only game I wanted. Not available in Denmark. But available in Sweden? What gives?

I could buy the original Corpse Party, but I am denied the new game? Are you deliberately antagonizing people who want to play your game?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

yoyo-1414 23 January, 2013 @ 4:01 pm   109

will ps2 classics come to vita?

blackgndrf 23 January, 2013 @ 4:01 pm   110

Jawad the Demon’s Souls servers are still up! I have the disc (R2) and it’s working fine online. Namco Bandai has not announce an official date for server shutdown.

huggy2dope 23 January, 2013 @ 4:03 pm   111

I saw on the store the “tag team” add on pack for wwe wrestlefest but cant find info on full game.. is it a retail game or psn store game?

Pajamabob 23 January, 2013 @ 4:05 pm   112

15% discount on Just Cause 2 and Deus Ex? Why are there PS+ discounts on games that PS+ members got for free a little while back?

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 4:08 pm

Some members may have not. They missed out, or they may have joined the party late.

hmm still no Counterstrike in EU? :(

vivan000 23 January, 2013 @ 4:07 pm   114

“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Germany

PS Vita”
… what?

AlucardDHK 23 January, 2013 @ 4:08 pm   115

@helder-paulino:

So far there’s no announcement of Digimon Adventure getting a Western release, much like ReDigitize

cowbanana 23 January, 2013 @ 4:08 pm   116

Lol, what a train wreck.

Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows isn’t listed under PSP games here and according to this blog update it isn’t available in Denmark. But doing a search brought it up and I bought the game.

SCEE is a bloody mess. I can’t comprehend the incompetence at play here. I’m speechless… fortunately I can still type.

MaxiM_82 23 January, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   117

Jawad, please answer questions about availability of released games. Ignoring us is kinda disrespectful.

Jawad Ashraf 23 January, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   118

Corpse Party region availability has changed. Sadly only Australia and New Zealand miss out on it.

Post will be updated…

MaxiM_82 23 January, 2013 @ 4:12 pm   119

I meant Sumioni, Orgarhytm, and someone else asked about CS:GO.

paulanfield1981 23 January, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   120

Hi Jawad.could you please tell me what is going on with wwe wrestlefest please?.Already got the dlc but no actual game??
Thanks

XnoobsquadX 23 January, 2013 @ 4:17 pm   121

Loads of content this week WooT totally gonna get deadspace! Splicin some alien ass in 2(see what i did there:) on a side not maaannn u made me happy for a bit metal gear revengeance with a vita below it! damn uuu!

Nazar_Ops 23 January, 2013 @ 4:17 pm   122

1 week has passed, and we still haven’t got Wake Up Club. SCEE what is going on?!? I mean really, is it that hard to release the app over in the EU as well? I am tired of these delays, like seriously what is going on?!

supersmith2500 23 January, 2013 @ 4:21 pm   123

Btw, what’s the file size for Dust 514? Might try it out.

PiccoroDaimaoh 23 January, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   124

Jawad, you replied to comment #45 that the Demon’s Souls server were deactivated.

Demon’s Souls servers are STILL ONLINE!!

Be careful…

ryannumber3gamer 23 January, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   125

Hey I’ve got some questions.

1.When is the Sly demo coming for PS Plus members? The US got it yesterday.
2.When are we getting the PS All-Stars costumes that the US has had since December?

Michelasso 23 January, 2013 @ 4:32 pm   126

What happened to the PS+ freebies?? And since we are here, why Alice: Madness returns is more expensive in the EU PS+ than in the US Store with no discount? And this before converting the Euro to the USD. Come on guys, give us a break! The European prices are simply ridiculous!

supersmith2500 23 January, 2013 @ 4:36 pm   127

@Nazar_Ops:
Many people asked that question many times and got the answer. Feb 6th. Shouldn’t be far for that app now.

EggersTownVille 23 January, 2013 @ 4:44 pm   128

@81
Walking dead is ma15+ in au.
It would seem games arent being refused as i previously suspected,they arent even being submitted at all. Not that it surprises me or bothers me, it is interesting though…

Who knows how it all works but if you are a small dev and costs are high for submitting game..you want to be confident of selling the game and making money back.

Hiya

Any chance of getting any of these games onto PS+

PS3:
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Jurassic Park
The Walking Dead
Costume Quest
Okami HD
Crysis

PS Vita:
Resistance: Burning Sky’s

Thanks :)

@supersmith,the size of dust 15 is 99999mb you have to get a 1tb hard drive

Lunastra78 23 January, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   131

This post is like the wailing wall of gaming lol.

Bahamut_MW 23 January, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   132

@Jawad can you check the unfinished swan demo on the store? It downloads me a 6kb file instead of the trial.

BiosNova 23 January, 2013 @ 4:48 pm   133

I can’t see All-Stars in the sale section

manoahvdvelde 23 January, 2013 @ 4:53 pm   134

Any info on when (and if) Chrono Cross PS1 classic will release in Europe? I’ve been waiting for that game for ages to play on my vita…

DAWNGUARD,DAWNGUARD,DAWNGUARD if I say it 5 times it might appear in the store like candyman

myParent 23 January, 2013 @ 4:54 pm   136

And where is TES V: SKYRIM `s DLC??

DAWNGUARD,DAWNGUARD,DAWNGUARD,DAWNGURD,DAWNGURD.

Hi Jawad know your busy but you wouldnt happen to know if theres any chance of getting suikoden as a ps1 classic. US stores had it a while and unfortunately when i message Konami they first ignored me and then said they couldnt comment on POSSIBLE futre releases (although the message seemed very generic and cookies cutter so not taking the pharase possible future release as a sign of anything), thanks for your time and understand if you cant provide info.

*looks on ps store nah it’s not there

Commandofin 23 January, 2013 @ 5:05 pm   140

Hello again Jawad. Last time I asked (2-4 months ago) about the possibility for including Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack into the store the response was a bit negative side at the time. Any changes regarding that? Still interested at getting it.

will a sly 4 demo for the ps plus be released? NA store got it ,we didnt :(

Artemisthemp 23 January, 2013 @ 5:08 pm   142

#141 I guess it’s most likely, because Sly first release in March for EU.

Hope we soon get that Eye of Kratos, that US have

WATARIGARASU_ 23 January, 2013 @ 5:14 pm   143

Dead Space 3 pre-order PLEASE!!!! :)

WATARIGARASU_ 23 January, 2013 @ 5:15 pm   144

Dead Space 3 pre-order PLEASE!!! :)

dominater444 23 January, 2013 @ 5:24 pm   145

#141&142 i have asked it in total 4 times and they said 2 weeks back:u dont need to wait too long for the demo,well now i just want it on EU store and if it doesnt comes before the 29th than i will download it from US store when it goes public,i just want it on vita :( so plz Jawad make it come true!!!!

@Jawad They planned on taking down the Demon’s Souls servers years ago but now they’re online indefinitely.

ATP_Catfacer 23 January, 2013 @ 5:34 pm   147

I am sick and tired of the bs europe store and the customer service, every f***** week ask you guys what the hell is going on with guilty gear accent core plus, but questions those are ignored however when it comes to 1st party title question you guys hop on those peoples d***s or if its call of duty questions those questions are instantly answered because you dont want to upset the majority of the sony users however gamers like myself have our questions ignored because the title isn’t popular. This f***** game has been out for months in all regions besides europe and on xbox live its realeased worldwide, i dont see it being the publishers fault as its released everywhere on xbox live, its a sony europe problem, get your f***** s*** together.

SSJVEGETA2007 23 January, 2013 @ 5:37 pm   148

When is Ratchet and Clank Qforce coming to the Vita?

Shadowdragoon 23 January, 2013 @ 5:45 pm   149

Do wonder if I get a response anytime.. (Almost no reason to alter text, whit the lack of response)
Cant you guys play nice whis NIS and get the games and DLC here? or atleast let UK accounts gift those games to us in the not avavible countries?
Is the NIS not getting to release DLC in Scandinavia still secret?
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..
Or is it that the SCEE is stupid enough to demand native language descriptions on dlc when most countries in EU have a rather good grasp of english.
(Pretty sure its been close to confirmed that this is the issue)
Next point, when will the following PSP games be avavible on the Store? The ones whit (VITA) is not vita compatible. Sideloading thru PS3 do not make a game vita compatible in this list.
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Invizimals
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Not Vita Compatible)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Third:
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN?

lisatsunami 23 January, 2013 @ 5:45 pm   150

Good morning, all. On our US store, we got the Demon’s Souls digital a couple weeks back and Atlus, which publishes the game in our territory, not only has kept the servers going, but gave us a one week Pure White world tendency for one week, to welcome the new release. I’m still playing and happy to report that there were many online players who left many messages on the ground. All the newbies seem pretty generous in recommending messages, too. So yes, come back or jump in now. Still one of the greatest games I ever played and a crowning jewel of PS3 exclusives.

XnoobsquadX 23 January, 2013 @ 5:46 pm   151

Quick question! Will we be seeing the february sale the first week of the month or will it be like 2nd,3rd,4th week only cheers in advance!

tigertron 23 January, 2013 @ 5:50 pm   152

Where is the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo for PS Plus subscribers?

Well, Id love to buy Corpse Party: Book of shadows, but for some reason its not showing up in the store on my vita? =/ any ideas?

stathmos 23 January, 2013 @ 5:55 pm   154

Hi, when can we expect a Harley Quinn’s Revenge DLC discount?

sakulukk 23 January, 2013 @ 5:56 pm   155

Cool about Corpse Party Book of Shadows, pity about AU and NZ….

But the game is still not visible on Polish store, www and from PS3 :/

Tenechan 23 January, 2013 @ 5:57 pm   156

Where is Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows? It was not on PSN now, or is the Country list here not complete? It’s not on the store in Sweden, been waitign ages for this game.

can you please update the list what countries won’t get this? Sweden is aparently one of them.

sakulukk 23 January, 2013 @ 6:00 pm   157

The list was full of Countries that were missing, but apparently something changed to availability so they updated the list.

Still can’t see it in the store…

I understand, that it is impossible to release the Dust 514 Beta for free in Germany because of the law, but why don’t you use the PS+ trick as with the Silent Hill: Book of Memories demo?
Make it available for free for PS+ users. PS+ users had to buy a subscription, so they are already confirmed to be at least 18 years old.

corpse party only shows when you use the search function on vita

trulydeadly1 23 January, 2013 @ 6:23 pm   160

Hi Jawad, the American store got LBP Karting for ten dollars this week, madness! We got jack! also, Psychonauts NEEDS to come to the EU store, one of the few games I missed out on that I’d love to play…

Doodle God looks cool

Way to many games that doesn’t come out in way to many countries.

Gartland_1986 23 January, 2013 @ 6:27 pm   163

Any announcements due soon on Counter Strike: Global Offensive? Only it’s now nearly six months since it was released elsewhere.

sakulukk 23 January, 2013 @ 6:30 pm   164

It does show up on VITA, thanks for the tip!

the_invisbleman6 23 January, 2013 @ 6:34 pm   165

it is the 23rd now and the sly thieves in time demo is not out but it is out in the US why is this?

cowbanana 23 January, 2013 @ 6:39 pm   166

Thank you XSEED for bringing Corpse Party: Book of Shadows to Scandinavia. It is a great game!

Why couldn’t you bring Sumioni to Scandinavia?

To everyone else: Buy Demon’s Souls! (if you don’t own it already) It is without a doubt one of the best games in the history of gaming. No exaggeration.

Hey!

How long will it take until the PC site for the Final Fantasy sale starts working instead of a loading bar loop? There is no information about the sale on the Vita at all – I don’t want to search for each game manually.

Kind regards
CC

“Posted on 23 January, 2013 at 3:04 pm by awwe_se
And no news of Playstation Mobile in Sweden…
That’s it.
It’s over now.
Selling my PSVITA as quickly as possible. Have lost my faith.
SCEE is ruining PSVITA in Europe”

Another boo coming from The Netherlands. Does Sony want the PSVita to die or something?

rob_dee81 23 January, 2013 @ 6:56 pm   169

ok i pre ordered Ni no kuni last week which isnt released till 1st feb , you guys havent taken any cash outa my account BUT im currently downloading a 6 gb file called Ni no kuni ?? is it the full game or some fk up by you guys?

extermin8or_ 23 January, 2013 @ 6:58 pm   170

Any Idea when we’ll get to hear about Ratchet and clank qforce release date? on vita.

Any ETA on Dokoru on Vita?

What’s happening with Resident Evil 2 for the Vita?

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 23 January, 2013 @ 7:17 pm   172

THIS ISN’T FUNNY! I have £15 of content in my basket PLUS WHAT’s COMING IN THE VITA SALE!
THANKYOU, THIS IS THE STORE I LIKE TO SEE!
I’ve caught JUst Cause Fever with a bit of Dark Souls DLC on the side.

R17L29XI 23 January, 2013 @ 7:18 pm   173

Does Doodle God have trophies?

just wanted to say good work Jawad for the update as always, not my week as i prob wont pick anything up, but i just wanted to point out that your doing a good job :D

DAVEHUDSON 23 January, 2013 @ 7:27 pm   175

does any one know if the EU store is going to get the 13 for 13 like the US store does or would i have to buy it of u US store???

Turbine_inc 23 January, 2013 @ 7:27 pm   176

@ #46

contact the developer, i doubt you will be surprised though

PalmerVillain 23 January, 2013 @ 7:28 pm   177

Thanks for the update.

Could you give us any idea when the following will be released on psn please? I’d like them to play on my vita during my lunch breaks.

Legend of the Dragoon
Suikoden 1
Suikoden 2
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core

Also as others have said when will we see the Sly 4 demo?

Thanks again

Hi

I can`t find Agarest generations of war zero add-ons on PS-store europe, only in US.
I hope you will release the add-ons on europe store :)

Best Regards

@ rob_dee81 The full game is split into 2 parts. There’s still another 16gb part you’re missing.

Terarded 23 January, 2013 @ 7:31 pm   180

when will ps plus free content for february be announced?

VillNess 23 January, 2013 @ 7:36 pm   181

I was looking forward to Playstation all stars battle royale themes because I thought we also get them as US got ‘em yesterday.

I really wanted only one theme, Spike’s, which leads me to my next question: Will we get Ape Escape games to ps store? Especially first one as the original disc version doesn’t even work with ps3 =/

digiboxdave 23 January, 2013 @ 7:42 pm   182

Hope the fat cats at SCEE are enjoying their champagne and cigars courtesy of my hard earned PS+ money.

Another very poor week, not a great start to 2013

Dosentortellini 23 January, 2013 @ 7:47 pm   183

Dear Jawad ,
now, im gonna ask u a question about a game,, that ALL OF U forgotten. It calls C O U N T E R S T R I K E : G L O B A L O F F E N S I V E ! u remember? this game that was released MONTHS ago and ONLY FOR THIS GAME no one of u ever said something about the final european release… my 20 euro psn card is nearly rotten because i dont know whats the actuall stand! So i please u, jawad, to give me, US new infos? u dont know the release date? OK! BUT SAY WHATS THE ACTUELL STAND! im soo disappointed! Evrything gets a release… ALSO SKYRIM! SKYRIM MAN! say evrything u know abot cs go! We want to know it! ME and thousands of other players.
ps: no information isnt a answer…

Project2insanity 23 January, 2013 @ 8:00 pm   184

@Dosentortellini; ” No information isnt a answer…” So, just to be clear, you’d prefer he makes something up just to satisfy your desire of an answer, inevitability leading to disappointment, in turn generating a backlash from the community then ending up asking the original question again? Really?

On a positive note, love the update. Plenty demo action.

Quick question: If I activate that my password is needed during the checkout of a purchase my PS3 complains that the entered password is wrong. The same password (multiple tries from different persons) works perfectly on the Vita and store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. Is this a know problem or a fault on my side? Maybe somebody can look into that bug and fix it.

Kind regards

rob_dee81 23 January, 2013 @ 8:17 pm   186

@sogeman ahhh thanks for the info…….. :( i was looking forward to playing it tonight lol nvm …so im guessing the other part wont go onto the store untill 1st feb , altogether 22 gb wow thats BIG

dark_angel69 23 January, 2013 @ 8:21 pm   187

A great demo week. Had a good time playing Dead Space 3 in co-op and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is some game.

sk8_u_down 23 January, 2013 @ 8:21 pm   188

Hey Jawad,

I’m from New Zealand and was wondering why Tomba 1 and 2 went high on price. Before it used to be $7.90, but know it’s $15.50. Any answer would be good. Thank you.

neil22de 23 January, 2013 @ 8:35 pm   189

why is the ps3′s e, net port only 4mbps and the wifi g/b it sucks.

ridster3 23 January, 2013 @ 8:46 pm   190

Hello,

Is there going to be any offers on the DCUO DLC as it is second year anniversary?
Is there ever going to be a reply to my questions I ask every month about information on Jade Cocoon release on PSN in EU (especially as it has been out five years in Japan and what better time to put it up on the store along with Ni No Kuni both which had members from Studio Ghibli work on the titles)?
I agree with everyone comment on how the Classics and Retro games aren’t being released on PSN such as Digimon World, etc.

Thanks.

Lord_Gremlin 23 January, 2013 @ 8:49 pm   191

Well, shave my back and call me a fairy. Corpse party is available in Russia! Granted, it’s not properly placed into C category, but you can find it via search. Unexpected, SCEE, you gained a sliver of my trust back. I’ll be sure to notify my russian friends who loved the original that sequel is there tomorrow.
Funny thing, the whole story of this game is quite similar to russian urban myths that are common among schoolchildren. Well, last time I checked on my niece they haven’t changed much since I was in high school. Maybe this kind of myths are not so different between Japanese and Russian…

Now, may I point out that requirement for description in Russian language is dumb? We’re fine with English ones, description mentions that game supports English language only and that’s enough. Stop demanding translation of description for games that come in English and stop delaying releases because of that.

Lord_Gremlin 23 January, 2013 @ 8:50 pm   192

Also, I may have been harsh in previous posts, but look at it my way – I’ve convinced several of my friends in Russia to buy a Vita. Now you make me look like a saboteur of sorts on a regular basis…
Well, except one dude who made a Japanese account for Vita, he’s fine. I’d do the same, but my current account at this point costs more than a PS3 an a Vita combined. Too late to jump ship. And Vita supports only 1 account.

nezhet10 23 January, 2013 @ 8:54 pm   193

it was a mistake when I bought ps +? Why? all what I want can be found in the library… in (in finland) libraries can be found over 60 games which was published in 2012…There is assassins creed 3, Hitman Absolution, black ops 2, F1 2012, wrc 2012, Max payne 3, wwe 13, nba 2k13, far cry 3 and much more. here is the link :)

That is my ps+ ;)
But there is only one vita game :(

DenzilOshamen 23 January, 2013 @ 8:59 pm   194

Every week I read the comments and every week it’s just people moaning about how bad Sony are an how they seem to owe them a favour. Ask a sensible question and you might just get a sensible answer. Show a bit of respect and you might just get a response. Sure, I would like to know when Q Force is getting a Vita release and if we will ever get Parapa the Rapper released as a PSOne Classic, but I’m not going to throw my toys out of the pram trying to get the answer. All good things will come to those who wait. But please, will you all cut Jawad and the others a break as they are the messenger and do not deserve the abuse that is given to them (you can tell they are passionate about their jobs and how much they want to help and give you the answers you want, but sometimes they just can’t. They all show so much restraint when responding to you ungrateful bunch of brats, I know I would have lost my job a long time ago if I had to respond to some of your posts). I have ample games for my Vita and PS3, thank you Sony. I love PS+ and the value it gives to both consoles. I don’t expect the earth but what I do get I am grateful for, even though I am paying a subscription for it.

bushlemon 23 January, 2013 @ 9:03 pm   196

What is the reason that Corpse Party is not available in Aus or NZ?

Lord_Gremlin 23 January, 2013 @ 9:09 pm   197

@DenzilOshamen And that is exactly what I would have written if I lived in UK and were especially smug. Unfortunately, I’m not.

RatchetBoy10 23 January, 2013 @ 9:10 pm   198

Jawad or someone. Please answer

I got Ratchet & Clank: Q-force on ps3 for Christmas last year and i redeemed the disc so i can get the cross buy deal and it said that the vita version will be released in January and its nearly the end of January! So where is the vita version? I have not completed it cause i wanted to do that on the vita. So where is it?

Also on another note, i won the weekend debate (recent one) and just out of curiosity. When am i supposed to have the game at my door? (just wondering)

sakulukk 23 January, 2013 @ 9:18 pm   199

@194

LOL, said the guy from UK! what a nerve!

@196
I am guessing rating, you do have 18+ now, but your rating board is bloody expensive, several times more expensive to get games rated in AUS and NZ than in Europe (pegi).

ActiveSparkles 23 January, 2013 @ 9:20 pm   200

Netflix on vita? Please?

flinniboy 23 January, 2013 @ 9:45 pm   201

Are the toca games coming to the store please answer

NightRanma 23 January, 2013 @ 9:45 pm   202

So again, it’s an absolutely TERRIBLE week to be a Vita owner, and an Australian. One Vita release which judging by the comments on the post specifically about Doodle God, is another overpriced port of a phone game.

The Corpse Party games would have been nice to own, except Xseed releases them to western audiences, and they’re totally worthless. Any time you bring up them making the effort to get more profit and release their games in Australia, they whine like babbies about the fees to get a game classified here. Because they would totally never make back the LESS THAN FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS IT COSTS. If business is so bad for them that under $500 is going to break the bank, they should die off now, so somebody who’s actually interested in releasing games to everyone can have a shot.

patriot09 23 January, 2013 @ 9:49 pm   203

Don’t know if this is right place, but checked the PSN store today. Few of my games which I have bought previously, are saying now I can buy them. Exited the store, went back on, and now more games I have already bought are like this.
I can still download them from my download list, so no worries.
But still would like to know what’s happening :(

Just posting here seeing as it’s about the store update, and this just happened today.

LiquidSolid 23 January, 2013 @ 10:06 pm   204

Can you PLEASE cut down on all the non-game avatars and themes? It’s a chore going through them all in each update when all I’m interested in is game content. It’s the PSN equivalent of browsing through a DS section in a store; I’m looking for Castlevania but all I’ve got to go through mountain loads of “My Petz”, “Babiez” and all that other shovelware to get there. And that’s exactly what those terrible themes/avatars are, shovelware.

And uh, Dead Space 3 and Metal Gear Rising demos, not the full games. Might want to change that in the update.

DenzilOshamen 23 January, 2013 @ 10:12 pm   205

I might well be in the UK, but I don’t waste my time looking at and waiting for content from USA who seem to get stuff before we do. I’m not interested in looking longingly and what I can’t have. I’m 36, I’ve learnt how to be patient and wait for the things I want rather than behaving like the truculent children the majority of you come across as. Sooner or later it will get a release, in the mean time I’ll play something else.

Does anyone know why I can’t post comments using the iPhone app even though I’m logged in?

MieszkoIV 23 January, 2013 @ 10:33 pm   206

Hey Jawad!

You mentioned earlier that Persona 4 is coming on the 22nd Feb – just to be precise do you mean Vita or PS3 version?

Panos_GRE 23 January, 2013 @ 10:47 pm   207

Is there something wrong with the ps store?
I enter and as soon as it loads it just stays there as if my controller is dead.
The controller and PS3 work fine otherwise. I can’t do anything in the store. There is no input.

syedshah124 23 January, 2013 @ 11:25 pm   208

Hello Jawad, would there ever be a chance for Street fighter alpha 3 to come on PSN? It was out on PS1. Alpha 1 & 2 are out on ps classics & even 3rd strike is out on the store but Alpha 3 was my favourite. Any chance? Thanks

REXMUNDI2011 23 January, 2013 @ 11:31 pm   209

How come since the maintenance on the 23 that all my game take forever to log in and never stop glitching and jumping and my ps3 seems to have less signal going to it, even though nothing has changed in my set up?

rob_dee81 23 January, 2013 @ 11:34 pm   210

lol @ prim and proper Denzel the avid defender of the helpless SCEE and it’s affiliates, and his chastisement of us mere mortals who dare to complain……. what a hero

xllkaboomllx 23 January, 2013 @ 11:46 pm   211

Loved the new avartas really keep it up.

Ironbru86 24 January, 2013 @ 12:25 am   212

When are we going to finally get The Legend Of Dragoon?

This is getting ridiculous now, it’s one of the most requested games to be put in the PS1 classic’s section (I question what Sony considers a classic with a lot of the games that are there) for years and the USA has had it for over 8 months!

Please don’t say there are localisation issues as Sony published the game in Europe themselves! Give us the USA version if you have to!

I’m sorry if this comes across as rude but I (like many people) am sick of waiting for this game while being told “we are looking in to it” every time the game is asked for. It shouldn’t need looking into, it’s a Sony made game, a Sony published game and Sony own the rights to the IP.

teepee123 24 January, 2013 @ 12:33 am   213

I know this comment is going to be over looked by Jawad and his goons but I’ll rant anyway.
What is the problem with releasing vita games in Australia? More than half of the games that have been released in the past few weeks haven’t been available here. We ar paying customers as well, in fact we payed more than the US. I would expect better service than this if the vita was free. Why should I support sony when they can’t even deliver what other regions are getting?

marshmollowman 24 January, 2013 @ 1:51 am   214

when is wwe wrestlefest being released in uk?

wolfsinner 24 January, 2013 @ 1:58 am   215

Hey Jawad,
I asked Fred in another post about whether Ni No Kuni would still be made available to people who pre-ordered (or not) the game on the PS Store for download on the 25th, and he said he’d look into it but never replied.

Can you answer this? Will it be available on the Store on the 25th or 1st of Feb?

Thanks in advance!

mazegami 24 January, 2013 @ 2:28 am   216

@205 I have issues using the app to post aswell, have to use my phones browser and I have a galaxy s3 so I think its a bit of a glitch in the app but oh well :)

I have to disagree with you though on the whole cutting sony some slack… I also live in the uk but I sympathise so much with those who don’t (unless they’re in the u.s of course haha). Even though it doesn’t affect me its extremely depressing to check this post every week and see a huge list under nearly every game of not avaiable here or there or damn well anywhere but the uk and as such I can understand why anyone living outside the uk gets pretty bloody angry at the team each week. Even living in the uk its easy to find stuff to complain about.

mazegami 24 January, 2013 @ 2:29 am   217

Although I will admit mostly its not the blog teams fault, its the higher ups however: 214 posts from member opposed to 22 replies. If Jawad is too busy to reply then shouldn’t there be a dedicated “replyer”? Id happily do that if there was some access to juicy release dates :D I’ll be honest even if theres no new information in a reply as long as its polite I feel much better and a bit calmer for a bit haha, that would be all it would take to make people feel looked after. Treat us like the valued customers they should be.

mazegami 24 January, 2013 @ 2:30 am   218

Although I will admit mostly its not the blog teams fault, its the higher ups however: 214 posts from member opposed to 22 replies. If Jawad is too busy to reply then shouldn’t there be a dedicated “replyer”? Id happily do that if there was some access to juicy release dates :D I’ll be honest even if theres no new information in a reply as long as its polite I feel much better and a bit calmer for a bit haha, that would be all it would take to make people feel looked after. Treat us like the valued customers we should be.

mazegami 24 January, 2013 @ 2:30 am   219

Oopsie. Lots of posts. I blame that on you too sony mwahaha :p

mazegami 24 January, 2013 @ 2:38 am   220

Also noticed someone requested chocobo racing, id like to second that and add ergheiz. I was waiting forchocobo racing to be released on 3ds as was rumoured at its launch but nothing so far so please try and get it on here :) never had a chance to play it

Immortal-Wolf-- 24 January, 2013 @ 2:38 am   221

important must read Jawad

Dust 514 isn’t free i repeat Dust 514 isn’t free
as i downloaded PSN Dust 514 from your psn store i entered Dust 514 says to play Dust 514 severs you must enter your PSN Email i did then a Dust 514 email was sent out to my PSN Email i go into my Email click on it then says thank you for joining Dust 514 severs we have taken £11.99 from your PayPal account for your monthly sub

This is an OUTRAGE!

Aussieanima67 24 January, 2013 @ 4:17 am   222

Thanks for the prejudice against Australia and New Zealand Sony. You never fail to let us down.

Love, Australia and NZ.

Ishan_The_King 24 January, 2013 @ 5:38 am   223

Downloading The Cave demo, the game looks interesting.

monoliet 24 January, 2013 @ 6:15 am   224

DenzilOshamen

How many times must I say it?
Sony( not blog pers.) is much responsible for how people react, by the way how they respond or not.

Sony has opted for separate store and not a store like ms.
1 = that it ensured that the correct language in the store on PS3 (German and French languages ​​are an insult to a Flemish person.)
2 = no more letters than the alphabet in the psn store!
3 = Europe is a continent where (sony)they are until now still do well, but if all the smal countries not to important in the eyes of sony.
Can it happen that all those small markets, which together are big is going to say by by to sony.
we find that only sony europe loves uk. Germany. Spain. France. italy. service level10 x better , come in our contri ore have same low treatment we are geting .

I only need english in games and should not wait because those few small countries ( u cal big ore love sony )above are stubborn and need al games in their language .

monoliet 24 January, 2013 @ 6:26 am   225

continu
if u put the Netherlands+ the Flemish peopel from Belgium to gether
u have market +- equal to uk ore bigger

France + Walonie of Belgium to gether = same

Germany + littel amount of germain pers. in belgium also to gether .

samirbvr 24 January, 2013 @ 7:14 am   226

Would have picked up Demon’s Souls with some PS Plus discounts.

chrisboers 24 January, 2013 @ 7:25 am   227

@224: Don’t resist it, just get it. It’s worth every penny/cent/your currency.

I also had trouble finding Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, finally found that it showed up in the search, even though it’s not listed in “Newest games”!

I’d complain about the store system/layout, but then again I don’t really think the other game stores (XBox Market, Nintendo eShop) are necessarily that much better.

Jantikalu 24 January, 2013 @ 8:11 am   229

Hi Jawad,

I see no ps2 classics. Will next week’s update contain some ps2 classics? I’d like to see GTA VC and Max Payne 2. Any chance they will be available in the near future?

For this update the Zombie Driver is a potential buy. Downloaded the demo yesterday, so tonight I’ll see if I want the full version :)

Darth_Spudius 24 January, 2013 @ 9:16 am   230

Why are the Yanks getting so much more updates and games?!?! It really looks like no one gives a damn about UK users.

Ppl please be aware dead space 3demo not working i downloaded last nite after starting it my ps3 just froze then desided to shut down thought iwould give it 5mins before puting on again but ps3 will not swicth on phoned sony explained wat happened and was told i would have to pay 130 bucks to get a replacemet witch is realy not on the ps3 its self is just 13 month old also a slim 1 also i might add i realy dont play ps3 that much. So please ppl be carful about this demo. Ty for reading

Bovrillor 24 January, 2013 @ 10:43 am   232

To everyone that purchased Uncharted 2: Digital Edition:

The software is currently in breach of the ‘Sale of Goods and Services Act 1979′ – specifically, the goods are ‘not as described’ and ‘unfit for intended purpose’ (i.e. not compatible with the advertised DLC).

Phone customer services and point this out, they are legally obliged to refund you IMMEDIATELY. If they fail to do so, call Citizen’s Advice and lodge a complaint.

I deal with cases like these all the time, and while software is shaky ground where the law is concerned, you definately have a case here. Don’t leave it too long or you’ll lose the right to complain.

Bovrillor 24 January, 2013 @ 10:46 am   233

To people with PSN Store problems – the maintenance process left as plethora of bugs as usual. The same issues occurred for me last time and it took a month for me to be able to access the store.

No official statements were made, they just bodged it back together ‘on the quiet’.

Expect the same to happen again, i.e. it’ll be fixed when it’s fixed.

“Posted on 23 January, 2013 at 8:54 pm by nezhet10

But there is only one vita game
here in store there are always same games. Now there are just cause 2, and deus ex…Deus ex was in xmas sale and just cause was for free a little while back. And next week there are maybe mafia 2 and blaaa blaaa blaaa. And what we get for free, well bioshock 2, vanquish, RDR….Old games. In 2012 you said that ps vita sale are coming soon and now the year is 2013 :O…This was my first time and also my last time when i bought a ps+!!”

And this is what you get Sony.

MANAGING EXPECTATIONS, I really can’t push this message enough. Since early December it is said EU will get a PSVita sale with deals like how USA got great PSVita Xmas deals.

We’re 2 months on in time and counting. And still the same ‘more coming soon’ answers in this blog. The definition of ‘soon’ in my book is week/weeks, not months.

So everyone saying ‘oh don’t cry so much about PSVita and deals’ either:

1. Don’t own a PSVita or don’t play it;
2. Don’t know the definition of the words ‘coming soon’.

Now WHEN the PSVita sale for EU arrives, it better be really REALLY good. And soonish too.

sakulukk 24 January, 2013 @ 11:19 am   235

I just noticed that in this update NISA released a lot of avatars from different games, but only Mugen Souls ones are visible in Polish store, any particular reason as to why?

miguelfcp 24 January, 2013 @ 12:00 pm   236

Guys what about Ninja Gaiden Sigma?? The US Store got it so what about us? Please bring it to EU PS Store please :D

@230 i now have a broken ps3 due to a ps store download sony want 130 pound for a replasement wat am i supposed to do i cant afford that kind of money i have 3 mouths 2feed the ps3is only 13months old i think sony r forgeting about its costumers these days and more itrested about taking our cash more to the point im left with a broken ps3 thanks 2 sony psn store Thank you sony you r the best

mh637099 24 January, 2013 @ 12:48 pm   238

when will wipeout fusion and youtube come?

mh637099 24 January, 2013 @ 12:48 pm   239

and do you need 2 players for the invizimals app to work

paulanfield1981 24 January, 2013 @ 1:08 pm   240

ok
So i purchased the dlc for wwe wrestlefest-thinking the game is coming out soon,and yet there is no word on the game.If the game does not come out ,do i get a refund??
Thanks

ADAMJAMESXX 24 January, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   241

Anyone know whats up with the unfinished swan demo :-D its not downloading :-D

You still not giving us an answer so i will tell you what the whole world knows but SCEE: RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS RESIDENT EVIL 2 WORKS
PUT THE GAME BACK IN THE STORE!!!!!

ADAMJAMESXX 24 January, 2013 @ 1:18 pm   243

Lol and you can make a American account to get the youtube app but it freezes all the time and takes ages to buffer :-D lol its kinda useless the browser youtube is much better :-D

@221. Why lie ? There is so much wrong with your comment that no-one would ever believe this could happen

yopdeano 24 January, 2013 @ 1:34 pm   245

@243 my youtube app works fine had no problems with it so far :p

ADAMJAMESXX 24 January, 2013 @ 2:15 pm   246

Hahahaha ok ok might just be mine then :-D

Player42791 24 January, 2013 @ 2:30 pm   247

@daxx619

It’s what he does. His username used to be the same with only one – at the end.

dark_angel69 24 January, 2013 @ 2:49 pm   248

@Fred (if he is reading this) or even you Jawad if you can help out with this question

Is there any plans of a post this week from Elizabeth Tobey about Defiance? Or even anytime soon

3 days ago the US blog got another one from her about the limited editions they will be getting. I checked our retailers for our editions and the price just doesn’t seem to match so I don’t think we will be getting the same package. Would been nice to see her write a post like that in our blog so we know what will be in ours. Stores like GAME has listed what is in it but looks a little different. Also the ultimate edition doesn’t even mention the season pass. I have a bad feeling this will be a repeat of The Last of Us with the US getting the better stuff.

Fred Dutton 24 January, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

Hey there. We do have another Defiance post coming up next week (tentatively) from Trion. I don’t think it’s about the special editions, but I’m sure they will answer any questions you might have about them.

supersmith2500 24 January, 2013 @ 2:50 pm   249

In the Plus section on the main IGC menu when you scroll to the right, JSR and Pinball Arcade has PS3 labelled down instead of PSVita as it should be. Please forward this misleading labelling to the Store team. Thanks.

antikewl 24 January, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   250

FYI: Pinball Arcade is free to both Vita and PS3 to PS+ members, not just Vita.

mark2606 24 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   251

Will we see Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition on the UK PS+ or was it a USA only deal?

Un1eashedGR 24 January, 2013 @ 3:51 pm   252

When we’ll be getting the Ps Plus February list of games?

dark_angel69 24 January, 2013 @ 4:05 pm   253

@Fred
Sweet thanks for the reply. Will look forward to seeing what they have to say.

@Un1eashedGR
Next week (Weds 30th)

Mougurijin 24 January, 2013 @ 4:07 pm   254

No Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus?

It’s been quarter of a year now, since X-Box Live Arcade released the game here.
PSN has been very disappointing on this release.
PSN Japan was a week behind, PSN USA was a month behind, and PSN Europe is currently 3 months (and counting) behind…

MieszkoIV 24 January, 2013 @ 4:21 pm   255

Darn! Any chance of getting Persona 3 and/or for PS3?

MieszkoIV 24 January, 2013 @ 4:22 pm   256

and/or 4 ;)

WATARIGARASU_ 24 January, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   257

No Dead Space 3 pre-order?Why? :(

jsvailster98 24 January, 2013 @ 4:50 pm   258

Any news on Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator?

supersmith2500 24 January, 2013 @ 4:51 pm   259

Vice City’s coming next week as a PS2 Classic. =D

SwingerE11 24 January, 2013 @ 6:17 pm   260

when will qforce for vita come out? It said it will come out some time in January.

Razgriz375 24 January, 2013 @ 6:56 pm   261

Book of Shadows, me likey! I’ve played Blood Covered Repeated Fear through the end and thought it was excellent.

Now, Jawad, I’d like to ask a question, but I see PS3 has the Strikers 1 and 2 games, any chance we can see that old school shooter on the Vita? I keep going back to Strikers 1945 II on my PS2 and play it for ages.

Cheers, Raz

cooldudematt 24 January, 2013 @ 8:54 pm   262

Hi Jawad
I hope you can reply. My question: Is there any chance you guys could do a discount on the HD trilogies for Sly, Ratchet & Jak? I know it is very doubtful but I’d really like to get my hands on them again but I’d like to get them digitally.
I also have a few other questions which I hope you could answer:
1. Is there any news on the prices for the Skyrim DLC?
2. Is there any news on Ratchet Deadlocked HD?
3. I seen that somebody mentioned it here but is there any chance we may see Jak X on the store soon?
4. Do you think there is any chance of plus members getting free PS1/PS2 games?
5. I know this is probably like the 25th time its been asked but is there any news on the demo for Sly 4?
Thank you very much for the store update and I hope to hear back. Enjoy your day.

another_gamer195 24 January, 2013 @ 9:30 pm   263

Got to say the Dead Space3 demo is excellent, i was a little worried about co-op ruining the exp But it only adds to it, i was counting down the weeks till release but can not wait, after the demo.. just hope the challange is same as two’s was. that 3 saves only playthrough Has to be in my top 10 gaming experience’s ever, two more weeks and will see what the full game brings. but am 100% sure it’s gonna be either as good Or better than last two.

patloscz 24 January, 2013 @ 10:29 pm   264

Dobry den chtel bych zeptat mam uz asi 2 roky zaplacenej ps+ a jeste tam nebylo rpg date tam nekdy tento zanr.dekuji

inzyster 24 January, 2013 @ 11:00 pm   265

You might want to update the exclusion list on Corpse Party: Book of Shadows. It sure ain’t available for folks in Poland, and clicking the link gives me a message “you’re not allowed to view this content”, which is pretty mean if you asked me.

Fenrir188 24 January, 2013 @ 11:25 pm   266

Is there an actual release date for ragnarok odyssey as far as i can remember it was slated for release on the eu store winter of 2012 but its stll not here :(

cowbanana 25 January, 2013 @ 9:06 am   267

@inzyster, #265

The link on this blog post to Corpse Party: Book of Shadows on the SEN web store just gives me a “page not available” error message. I also can not find it via search on SEN…

It is not listed under PSP games on the Vita store either.

But!… I found it via the search function in the Vita store, by browsing the store with my Vita.
This will probably work in Poland as well. It seems to be the only way to buy the game currently.

If the game is not readily visible and available, how is XSEED going to sell it?! I, personally, enjoy getting niche games like this. And getting them in Europe usually involves dark blood sacrifice when the planets align once every decade. When one such game finally arrives it is buried so that no one can find it…

SCEE is once again showing themselves as horribly incompetent! Do the employees managing the store have any idea what they’re doing? Any idea at all? It takes real and deliberate effort to mess up this much time and time again unless you’re just incompetent – in which case you probably shouldn’t be handling a web store for a multinational corporation.

Scuffy_P 25 January, 2013 @ 9:54 am   268

Jawad I doubt you’re reading comments on this blog post anymore, but just in case:

Why have ALL the dynamic themes stopped having trailers attached to them for the first 2 – 5 weeks of them being released? Sony appeared to insist that these dodgy Eastern Block scam artist upload an example of the themes before the store received a makeover…but now? Nothing.

I love dynamic themes. They’re a guilty pleasure of mine and I buy quite a lot. Or at least I used to. But recently I’ve been tricked into buying absolute rubbish because I’m buying them blind.

Perhaps this is a scam on Sony’s behalf and not Eastern Block con artists? Perhaps if the consumers could actually see what they were buying…they wouldn’t.

I guess if nothing changes, and this practice continues, we should assume this is in fact a scam between both parties?

Thanks for clearing things up for us…as usual.

Scuffy_P 25 January, 2013 @ 10:10 am   269

PS:
Thanks for the Black Ops 2 themes, even though we have no idea what we’re buying due to NO example video(they could be static images with a little wisp of poorly animated smoke in the background for all we know).

But, at least over the past three years we’ve have ten game related dynamic themes now. That’s really impressive, for a game console.

Have sold my SONY PSVita today.

It was my second PSVita.

Should have know better.

Impossible to support this kind of low behaviour that SCEE has in Europe.

SCEE has already abandon the PSVITA.

The developers have already abandon the PSVITA.

The honeymoon is over.

ADAMJAMESXX 25 January, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   271

You may wanna check just cause 2 dlc :-P the black market chaos pack is free :-P but all the stuff that’s in that pack like the sniper,hovercraft etc anyways separate there 34p each but together there free lmao its not a major amount :-D lol just can’t believe how many mistakes have been made.

ADAMJAMESXX 25 January, 2013 @ 2:56 pm   272

I meant your store may wanna check that out lol :-D

inzyster 25 January, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   273

@cowbanana, #267

You know, I should have abandoned all logic and tried it out myself, thanks for pointing that out!

There is no mechromancer supremacy pack and there are 2 mechromancer dominion packs in the store.

sin_hellknight 28 January, 2013 @ 10:18 am   275

Hello i wanted to know if there has been any word about The legend of dragoon being released on psn can you please reply i want to know thank you.

DarkGojitto 28 January, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   276

Hello,Is there slightest hope that you unlock Disgaea 4 Dlc for countries which were forgotten due to pointless translation isssue.

Just so you guys know, as Jawad said the opposite, the Demon’s Souls server was never taken offline.

cheeky4life 13 February, 2013 @ 2:58 pm   278

Hi Jawad

Please answer

A few updates ago you mentioned to alexpsn that Crash Bash was still in Limbo,

Does this mean it’s a broken title i.e. never going to be released?

I ask as its been sooo long since this title has been requested(approx 3 years) and we have heard virtually nothing about whether its even in Q&A or how its doing. Could you please hint at least so we don’t have to get our hopes up about getting released. :(

I along with others really appreciate your hard work to try to get Crash Bash released and request you to hang in there and please keep trying.

Crash Bandicoot is the best thing that ever happened to the PS1 and sadly, he no longer exists as Activision has had the licence since 2008 and has done nothing with the franchise, so your our only hope.

Please get the last good crash bandicoot game on PSN.