Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 30th January 2013

The combined talents of Studio Ghibli and Level-5 bring us the hugely anticipated Ni No Kuni this week (available Friday 1st February). Join young Oliver in this heart-warming tale as he makes new friends and allies in an attempt to save his mother.

BayonettaHero_PVWIMG

Bayonetta the mystery, she came along with a destiny. This is her life, a battlefield telling her who she is… Unleash brutal yet graceful attacks in this non-stop climax action title from the creative minds that brought you Devil May Cry.

crysis3_betascreen3_PVWIMG

If that’s not enough, EA’s Crysis 3 open beta will also be available this week, letting you experience the title’s unique sandbox multiplayer action before its official release in February 2013.

And still we’re not done! The good folks at Rockstar aim to please once more with another PlayStation 2 release – the great Grand Theft Auto: Vice City!

GTA_VC_Banner---SCEEBlog

Having just made it back onto the streets after a long stretch inside, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PS3 games

Bayonetta
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 18

Disney Pixar Cars 2 Ultimate Edition
Price: £23.99/€29.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: Not available in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Kuwait, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Crysis 3 open beta
Price: Free
PEGI: 16

Dead Or Alive 5 with Hotties Swimwear Set Bundle
Price: £36.99/€44.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: All

Hitman Trilogy HD (available from 1st February)
Price: £19.99/€29.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: All

Ni No Kuni – Wrath Of The White Witch (available from 1st February)
Price: £49.99/€59.99

Price: £7.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: UK, Ireland only

Dynasty Warriors 4
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine

Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 12

Dynasty Warriors 5
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxemboug, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Prices: Free

Max Payne 3

Prices: £7.29/€8.99

Resident Evil 6

Prices: £1.59/€1.99

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rocksmith

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Skullgirls

Prices: £3.19/€3.99

Sleeping Dogs

Prices: £1.19/€1.49
Availability: Not available in Germany

Street Fighter X Tekken (Cross-Buy)

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

299 Comments 33 Author replies
Show oldest first

Silent_Gig 30 January, 2013 @ 3:00 pm   1

Hey Jawad i hope youve had a good week so far.

Just bought Dokuro for the Vita and it says its the trial version :/ No trophies are synching either.

Same problem with Dokuro =/

No sales or discounts this week?

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:12 pm

The Final Fantasy sale is still on for one more week. We’ll have more sales soon…

supersmith2500 30 January, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   4

Wait a sec, I thought the Hitman HD Trilogy was going to released today?

Will Okami HD or Angry Birds Trilogy ever have a discount? Ps Plus or not… Also, no Ps Plus discounts this update, huh?

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:13 pm

Maybe in the future. Okami is worth every penny, personally speaking, though!

Carnivius_Prime 30 January, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   6

Hm, not one thing on that list appeals to me. Never mind. Can we please have Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition as a Plus freebie? Also someone mentioned original Amiga Alien Breed was getting a PSN release with online 2 player and trophies? Is this true and when would that be available cos I’d buy that instantly.

Also Rockstar seem to have almost all their PS2 games on PSN now… but still missing The Warriors. Although I would far prefer a HD remake of it.

TheKillerSnowman 30 January, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   7

Are we geting Some Aliens Games from the PSone and PS2 soon?????

MP_is_for_Chumps 30 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   8

Any update on the option to remove the Singstar spam on my XMB? Turning on my ps3 is becoming increasingly difficult because of having to see that unwanted trash every time i wanna play a game -___-

@ Jawad (comment 1/2):

Hi there! I’m back to annoy you once more… er, sorry. Four quick questions this time:

1) I’m here to ask about the classics I have requested last week, namely Crash Bash (SCEE/Universal/Eurocom), Chocobo Racing (Square-Enix), Hogs Of War (Infogrames, now Atari) and Destrega. I won’t ask again for the first Marvel Vs. Capcom due to the reasons behind the unlikeliness of its rerelease in PSOne form – I’d buy Marvel Vs Capcom 3 personally, but I need to get my hands on a PSVita first (and for a purchase as expensive as a new console, I need to either find a job or wait until next Christmas).

2) After completing the Spyro games, I wanted to “reward” SCEE’s efforts by actually purchasing a game for once, namely Megaman Maverick Hunter X – and I liked the demo for Megaman Powered Up, but due to the unavailability of physical copies, I need to ask: will it become available on the store one day?

(to be continued)

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:18 pm

Hi,

1. There’s no update on any PSOne titles in the coming weeks. Third party titles (namely Square Enix) are not planned and I don’t see anything changing with that anytime soon.

Crash Bash is still hanging around in limbo…

2. If Capcom want to put it out there, I don’t see why not(and it all passes QA etc).

anabela1992 30 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   10

I have the same problem with Dokuro /:

Mojo__Man 30 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   11

Oh dear, pretty poor content this week then.

Well, I guess it’s hard to wow people every week.

Thank God for the Crysis 3 Beta, or it would be dire :-)

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:19 pm

I know opinions are just that, but Ni No Kuni! Surely you guys are hyped about that?

AlexPSN89 30 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   12

@ Jawad (comment 2/2):

3) I guess the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD collection is a PS3 exclusive for the same reason KH1 and KH2 were PS2 exclusive – the numbered titles are under some kind of contract with Sony, right? I’m asking because I’d love the HD collection not to be limited to a Home Console release – much like how the MGS HD collection came out for the Vita, will the same happen for KH 1.5?

4) The last point isn’t even a question: I just want to thank you for what you’ve done so far, as you allow us to keep in touch with SCEE by providing feedback – mutual feedback, at that. Of course, so many commenters can’t be pleased at the same time – but you’re always here to assure us that every request is acknowledged by SCEE, and is eventually pleased. Right now, the Spyro games filled the void in my PSP, so I wanted to give you my congratulations about that. Cheers, buddy! :-D

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:21 pm

3. I wouldn’t know the contract details and unfortunately wouldn’t even be able to talk of it even if I did. Whether they’ll get a Vita port is a mystery to me, too. Whether they’ll even get a western localisation is also a mystery…of sorts.

4. You’re welcome :)

mike20036 30 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   13

I’m getting the DmC Devil May Cry costume pack later on.

CoolRichy008UK 30 January, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   14

since im getting hitman HD collection tomorow i think next week il get gta 3 and vice city from ps store :D

What about Dead Space 3 preorder? The US store already has it since the 8th, will the game even be available to buy via the PSN store? A little clarification would be appreciated, i need to decide where to buy the game from!

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:22 pm

At the moment we have no plans to put it up for pre-order but it will be available through PS Store.

sonofvenom 30 January, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   16

Good price for Hitman Trilogy, Skyrim DLC is starting next week right?

Bacon_Crispies 30 January, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   17

Glad to see a Sound Shapes demo, never really “got” it from just watching videos but now I can try.
Also wasn’t there suppose to be some Ni No Kuni DLC on the store today due to the game being delayed?

Oldest_Ancient 30 January, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   18

Hotties Swimwear set?

C’mon DoA at least try to be subtle.

Vintsukka 30 January, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   19

Hey Jawad! A while ago there was a free PS+ exclusive DLC pack for Dungeon Defenders in the US store. Any chance we could get it here as well?

And to anyone reading this, check out Bayonetta if you already haven’t! One of the most fun games I’ve played on PS3.

Will you PLEASE include trailers/examples for the dynamic themes? I been tricked into buying absolute rubbish too many times. It comes across as a scam by both parties.

Trust in SCEE is at an all-time low. Don’t make things worse.

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:24 pm

This is currently being investigated so there could be a change in the not so distant future.

Hello, can anyone please tell me the download size of the crysis 3 beta?! Many thanks!

Any status for Sumioni and Orgarythm? With that I mean if they will get expanded to more countries soon.

almighty-slayer 30 January, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   23

Good work putting links to the webstore on there…even if you did only do it for 4 games :p

Fred Dutton 30 January, 2013 @ 3:23 pm

We’re adding them as we go! Sorry, it takes a little time and we wanted to get the post to you as quickly as possible.

BubblesPL 30 January, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   24

I’ve been asking this question for some time now and it never gets answered, but I’ll ask again: are the any plans on releasing Chrono Cross and Dino Crisis 2 on EU store? Both are in the US store for quite some time.

ratcatcher69 30 January, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   25

Same problem with dokuro bought full game about 1pm and says trial ive tried downloading again a few times but still the same :(

Any news on ‘Q-Force’?

Quite sad there’s no Sly Cooper demo…ho hum.

Just release Hitman HD Trilogy already!!!

steven_dutch 30 January, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   28

Thanks for the update jawad.
Was looking forward to “The Port Royal 3″ DLC. Loving that game at the moment.

Jawad

How come you guys can update the web based PSN waaaaay before the PS3 store? surely if the content can be downloaded already by buying them from the website and downloading them via the download list all you need to do is link the content on the store no?

Just the crysis beta for me today but any chance of a sale on Okami?

PS thanks for the free unfinished swan game :D silly engineers

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

The updates roll out bit by bit for an easier time. Imagine throwing all the content out there in one go at exactly the same time – it’s quite strenuous.

dora the explorer is out on ps2 classics, stand back vice city you have some competition, also is there an update on wake up club yet or has someone at SCEE forgot to set an alarm to remind them when to put it on?

ratcatcher69 30 January, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   31

@20 crysis 3 beta is 1.4gb download :)

MP_is_for_Chumps 30 January, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   32

Oh and whats up with those lame random avatars which often veer extremely close to copyright infringement?

All we want from sony is some nice avatars from our favorite 1st party games, but all u ever put on the store is 100 of these garbage no-name avatars cooked up by a 3yrld and another 50 garbage avatars from 3rd party games we all hate like crack-head Dante 6 -___-

This os rediculais GRRRn dfh

Bumblebee 30 January, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   34

Anyone know why my BOUGHT, and FULL Little Big Planet on Vita is now saying “TRIAL VERSION” across the main page?

Annoying!

No PS Mobile games listed in the update anymore?

CoolRichy008UK 30 January, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   36

supersmith2500 <<<< ps3 store later today dont be so impatient boy lol
im getting it tomorrow disk version :) £20 and then next week maybe cars 2 gta 3 and vice :D

XDerKleineX 30 January, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   37

No new deals for PS Plus? :(

CoolRichy008UK 30 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   38

dora the explorer is ewwwwwwwwie LMAO and i just heard that tommy vacetti gunned her down about time someone shot her lol

Nightmare966 30 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   39

@Jawad: Dance, fight. Spin around! :P

So, err, I’ll be having some Bayonetta, DmC and that Crysis 3 beta there.

And here I thought January would be a quiet month, but alas, no…

salberts93 30 January, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   40

nice update, but sony pleaaaase fix the PS Store layout you cant find anything in this new store

StefNighthawk 30 January, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   41

Hoorray lots of PS2 goodies…

… oh wait -

SCEE Region curse strikes again.

I guess the PS4 will be
for me.

Maybe I’ll get one some years after its release when only a handful of its services dripped to Belgium and the game-catalog has grown some more (probably not much as some titles will not be available in Belgium)

CoolRichy008UK 30 January, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   42

Jawad Ashraf when is the following games getting added

vice city stories / lib stories and the warriors oh and lego harry potter years 1-4 (years 5-7 are on ps store but not the 1st 1 4 years

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:31 pm

You’ll have to wait for the respective publishers to reveal that, if anything.

nicce update all that dw stuff is super awsome thanks jawad btw any news on cs go ??? or i heard somewhere jak x may be coming to classics ? thanks man

Bayonetta in PSN, great!
I really would like to see Rapala Pro Bass Fishing in PSN as well.
Thank you!

turbogeek421 30 January, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   45

@29 – Free Unfinished Swan? I want me some of that!

Not available in Finland, Not available in Finland ,Not available in Finland …wow why?

StevePharma 30 January, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   47

I never post on the Blog but I just wanted to give feedback on Dokuro. As stated above the bought version downloads as a trial version with no trophies. We need the full version to be uploaded. Hopefully this error can be corrected soon.

Palmer-san 30 January, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   48

Hi Jawad, nice update :)

Two quick questions:

1) Any news on the Vita version of Ratchet and Clank Q-Force, thought it was due in January, looks unlikely now?

2) Nice to see a slew of Koei games on the PS2 classics front, any chance of seeing Samurai Warriors 1 soon? I enjoy 2 but the first was better in my opinion and would like the chance to play it again.

Thanks in advance!

I want Hitman today! — Runs with wallet to US PSN Store ;-)
— Now downloading ;-)

Will you pls reply to this.

When will Wipeout Fusion and youtube come to ps store?

Hey Jawad. Can you please confirm if Dead Space 3 will have a digital release on PSN?

Thanks.

KillaT2501 30 January, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   52

Good work on more PS2 Classics!

I would love any of those PS2 games on the VITA

MP_is_for_Chumps 30 January, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   53

Something positive now – Bayonetta for £12 is a great introductory price for a older digital title.

True the game is utter trash :) because of how Platinum Games couldn’t be bothered to port the PS3 version properly from the xbox version, but still its a very good price for those who really want to play the game despite being so inferior on PS3.

Falcon1991 30 January, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   54

@17 Bacon_Crispies

If you go to Latest Add-ons & sort by newest content first, then the two free Ni no Kuni familiars are there. :)

Jawad, I don’t think there are but any avatars today? Would love so much some Ni no Kuni ones.

Fantazyer 30 January, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   55

Will Dead Space 3 be available through PS Store?

Would like to get an answer as I’m still holding off on pre-ordering it….

55# Yes it will but no pre-order.

miguelfcp 30 January, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   57

what about Ninja Gaiden Sigma?? last week the US territory got it. I think Europe should get too.

hersenschimmel 30 January, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   58

God, I’m looking forward to Ni No Kuni. Have the Wizard Ed. preordered @ Amazon uk. Here’shoping I’ll get it before the weekend. Probably not :/

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:39 pm

Good luck!

I’m just disappointed I couldn’t get the gorgeous gold coin from the US :’(

Fantazyer 30 January, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   59

Ah yes, thanks Kivi!

Furiekins 30 January, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   60

Ni No Kuni only £50 – bargain! So much better than £40 in a store, or £70 for the limited edition with cuddly toy and 500 page spell book.

Possibly the most important Sony exclusive this generation and offered at such a ridiculous price. The mind boggles.

Other than that, erm, next week looks good ;)

You can buy a new limited edition Bayonetta on Amazon for 15 euros.~

supersmith2500 30 January, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   62

Btw, my questions:

1. When will Sly Cooper 4 demo come since US has it?
2. Any word from Superbot about the All-Stars Royale DLC Costumes?
3. When is R&C QForce coming for the Vita?
4. Will the Hitman games be released seperatly as well?

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:41 pm

1. Nothing to announce yet…
    2. Same…
    3. Same again (sorry!)
    4. Highly likely, stay tuned.

Luis_FFgamer 30 January, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   63

Any reason for why Ni No Kuni is only 6GB in the EU store as opposite to 21GB in US (6GB + 15GB) ?

@48 It was already mentioned in December in the blog post about PS3 version that Vita release will be “early 2013″ so you can make your own conclusion …

markymillertime5 30 January, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   65

Still “discussing” spamstar are they?

This is one of the best store updates I’ve seen, honestly. I can feel a very strong sense of nostalgia pulling me towards those Dynasty Warriors titles…

Keep up the great work, guys!

ATP_Catfacer 30 January, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   67

Still no guilty gear accent core plus, what is sony europe doing this game is out worldwide except europe for nearly 3 months now and is out everywhere on xbox360, you can waste no time getting crap like dora out on the store, im seriously getting annoyed by this every week the guilty gear questions get ignored when it comes to the typical COD crap its answered instantly what the hell is going on, Sony you need to sort your store submission system policy.

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   68

Hi Jawad, can you please tell me when the 16 gb Ni no kuni file is available for download ? due to its huge size i would hope it goes up today so it will download in time for friday. Can you please clarify wether it’ll be available before friday or not untill friday. I did pre order btw and have had my wallet charged today. Thanks.

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

I believe it should download on the day but I can’t confirm at the moment.

jsvailster98 30 January, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   69

Is there any news regarding Ratchet Deadlocked HD?

Hi,
Is there a concrete date for the previously suggested Vita sale? Or is it just sometime in the future?

Thanks

One Question:

I pre-ordered Ni No Kuni and got all the downloads done, but the download currently available is only about 6GB while everyone’s been talking of a 20Gig download size.

Why the size difference? Will another download be made available?

I just want to be able to play the game moment it becomes available to be played and keep all downloads done by then.

Hi Jawad

Will the Hitman Trilogy be sold separately as well?

arnau1555 30 January, 2013 @ 3:44 pm   73

Hi Jawad
any news regarding the Ps Vita dedicated sale?
Maybe next week or so?
Have a nice day :)

Well, I see that SCEE is hard at work to ensure low PS4 sales in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Sweden, Turkey and Ukraine.

MonsterRacer 30 January, 2013 @ 3:45 pm   75

Hi Jawad,

Any news about ratchet and Clank Q Force for PS Vita.
It should be released in January.

If I put my PS3 disc in and select the cross buy feauture it says the PS Vita version is available on Janary 19, 2013 but it’s still not there.

Can you please give us some information about this?

Thanks you very much ;-)

MonsterRacer

Silent_Gig 30 January, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   76

Please update the first post about dokuro, ive downloaded 4 times and its still not fixed.

Bovrillor 30 January, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   77

The ‘Community Feedback Pack’ for Sleeping Dogs is missing from the store (Not the same as the community gift pack, BTW)

Also, pretty miffed the Sleeping Dogs is coming to Plus so soon – you only just had it on Sale and we know it sold well. This is happening a lot of late and making me reconsider my Plus renewal.

Also, will LBP2 be leaving Plus anytime soon? I want to actually BUY it, which I can’t do while it’s on the IGC.

Can NOT wait for Ni No Kuni!! Argh!! I’ve been watching Studio Ghibli movies, playing the demo. And Friday is STILL not here :( I think I might just go to sleep….Can somebody wake me up when Friday comes please?

dark_angel69 30 January, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   79

Thanks for the heads up on Crysis 3 beta. :D Wouldn’t have bothered going on to the store the day and wouldn’t have noticed it. lol. Am downloading it now. :D As someone has previously said, its 1.4GB

I noticed people asking for the Dead Space 3 pre-order. Might be a good idea to allow people to pre-order now, pay for it/take out auto payment at midnight while it auto-downloads and will be fully installed for when they wake up. Well for the PS+ subscribers anyway. Just a thought

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 3:51 pm   80

Jawad, this whole Ni no kuni file size has got some of us fans who pre ordered worried that we wont be able to PLAY the second it turns friday 1st ……. please PLEASE clear all this up.

Mon-Da-Hoops 30 January, 2013 @ 3:54 pm   81

Hi Jawad,

I’ve asked Activision about this and not got a straight answer so maybe you can help me out. Why is it that The Black Ops 2 Season Pass costs £41.99 on the UK Playstation Store but only £32.99-£34.99 on the Xbox 360 Uk Store? Will you look into getting this rectified? I can’t see how it’s fair that we need to wait 1 month after Xbox 360 and pay more.

Regards
Ryan

Wow, I don’t recall being that impressed with the store update in a while, well done :)
I feel like I’m probably the only person who cares about this – any word on the full European PS Mobile rollout (or any word on when there will be any word on it)?

anunnakid 30 January, 2013 @ 3:55 pm   83

No sly cooper… I’m out.

If anyone wants the new ‘SLY’ demo get it off the US PSN Store if you can. It was the best demo i have played this month for me:P
+ nice to see a few more PS2 games hitting PSN;)
+ i wish all the ‘Dynamic Themes’ had pre-views. I don’t fancy risking buying 1 if i don’t know if they look good or not.

ryannumber3gamer 30 January, 2013 @ 3:59 pm   85

So again we still don’t have the Sly Thieves in Time demo?! So the US PS Plus members got it last week and everyone in the US gets it today and yet we still don’t even got the demo. Again i’ll say i feel it’s unfair since the US get Sly Cooper Thieves in Time on Feb 5th (In other words about a week) and they have 2 demos while we have to wait till the 29th (or 27th i’m not sure.) Which is about 2 months and we still got 0 demos. I’m really disappointed, i was going to get the demo on both my PS3 and Vita if the demo was out today.

Also another thing is where is the PS All-Stars costumes? It’s almost been 2 months since the US got them and we are still waiting and i think they need to come out soon since Kat (from Gravity Rush one of the best Vita games ever!) & Emmett (From Starhawk)come next month.

Please will you guys give us some info about these. Will we only get the Paris demo of Sly or will we get that and the saving Sir Galleth mission that the US got with the R&C Trilogy?

Any news if the EU store is getting Xenogears as a PSone classic? :D

vonhammer 30 January, 2013 @ 3:59 pm   87

Didn’t know C3 was having a console “beta” Will check it out.

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 4:01 pm   88

i thought the whole PSN pre order policy was that you could download before release date so that its ready for midnight the day its released. 16 gb will take my internet about 10 hours to download so when everybody else who bought a solid copy is having fun im sat twiddling my thumbs. Can we have an official confirmed statement please because if it downloads on the day im cancelling my pre order and buying from store first thing friday morning. This is a pretty big issue so can you please find out before you go home. Thanks

ryannumber3gamer 30 January, 2013 @ 4:02 pm   89

@Jawad

So after reading through the comments, There’s still not even a confirmed date on the Sly demo yet!?.

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 4:02 pm   90

didnt see your message about looking into it before previous post. Thanks Jawad

pinkplaybunny 30 January, 2013 @ 4:02 pm   91

Hello!

I can’t see the Port Royale dlc on the web based store which has been updated I believe?

Also I was checking out if xcom enemy unknown is on psn and i’m confused. It says ‘full game’ rather than ‘disc only’ but doesn’t seem to be available to buy?

GarethTaylor 30 January, 2013 @ 4:03 pm   92

Is there any reason as to why I am being charged for downloading the new Max Payne 3 DLC ‘Deathmatch Made In Heaven’, if I’ve already got the Rockstar Pass? All the other DLC that I haven’t downloaded so far say ‘Free’, but this doesn’t. But I’ve just downloaded it, under the impression that I would get it free. Not fair and angry and words of an understatement!!! :@

squall1604 30 January, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   93

R&C qforce was announced for the 30 january on psvita 2 month ago and now nothing and you know nothing????? it’s a joke because it’s not funny

Jefferson050 30 January, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   94

im also confused about the whole ni no kuni preorder.
Even the helpdesk couldn’t tell me.
I also want to know when we can download the rest of this game.
Got a 5.8 gb file too.

Lets hope we can download this game fully before 1 feb and not on the day itself. 16gb is a long wait for some people and wait another 24hour(feb2) before its on your hd would be not cool.

Clocktick 30 January, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   95

Can we please get a monthly post that states what full game titles will be out that month as digital downloads on PSN.

I prefer buiyng my games on PSN even at a higher price, but it is very annoying not knowing if a title will be released or if I have to preorder the box version. Especially as preorders from physical retailers are done days before release meaning when the title is announced for PSN its too late.

hi is there any kind of information on wrestlefest reasons being it was announced on the blog before xmas there is dlc available in store so please any info

RemyX-1988 30 January, 2013 @ 4:15 pm   97

Why are all those Koei games unavailable in so many countries? I don’t need them since I own all of them on disc, but it’s strange to see so many countries left out.

Nothing for me this week…

Good job Jawad, good to see that the Store is updated by the time the blog post is updated too. Also happy to see you getting in touch with us right after you post this.

Bravo to you and the team.

One question, where the Disgaea avatars removed from the store? I can’t seem to find any =(

@63

Ni No Kuni will have another part to download on Feb 1st, check the forums http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Role-Playing-Games-General/bd-p/66

Great update!

I have Ni No Kuni downloaded and was wondering when it will be available to play. Is it at midnight on friday? Or somtime during the day.
Thanks.

chalky83 30 January, 2013 @ 4:17 pm   100

any update on Dokuro? I don’t want to buy it if it’s still only giving the trial then having the hassle of a refund, I don’t think I ever got my refund for Mutant Blobs being broken at the vita launch (anyway of finding that out?)

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 4:17 pm   101

For those having issues with Dokuro, please contact Consumer Services for a refund. Once refunded you will then be able to re-purchase the game in working order.

Apologies for the inconvenience on this.

Uh I just read some people saying theres a 16gb download file for Ni No Kuni, I downloaded a 6gb file, is that not the full thing?

Silent_Gig 30 January, 2013 @ 4:20 pm   103

Whats the consumer services number?

Hi Jawad, there are two free Ni No Kuni familiars to download as well which I’m assuming are the freebies for the weeks delay. Also, it’s handy to access the SEN store while at work (not that I do that of course) and get everything ready to download when you get home. But you can’t add videos to the cart to download, only watch in the browser, can this be changed?

@Jawad

way to confuse me lol.

your reply to the street fighter 4 on plus question was we will look into getting it on plus(which is great) but chris just replied to me the other day to say i was save to buy this title as there’s no plans for it in plus.

i have not bought it just yet and now im back to holding off for it lol.

nice enough update ill be grabbing hitman come friday i think

Bjarno86 30 January, 2013 @ 4:26 pm   106

@Jawad

It speaks wonders that you want us, your customers, to call a way overpriced customer phone service to get a refund for something YOU (not you, but Sony) have messed up. Shouldn’t you be able to refund all who have purchased the broken trial only version automatically?

And Dokuro is certainly not the first time this has happened… (For the record, I’m not hit by this issue, because I haven’t bought it)

Jawad Ashraf 30 January, 2013 @ 4:37 pm

Once again, apologies on this but sadly this is the quickest way to rectify the problems consumers have faced.

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 4:26 pm   107

@ Cirran…… the whole game is 21 gb in size so nope you dont have it all. Alot of people think they have it installed and ready to go on friday but its only a small fragment of the game

portable18 30 January, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   108

And where is Ratchet and Clank QFORCE for PSVITA??? :((

parttous 30 January, 2013 @ 4:31 pm   109

Ummm… Why are the Dynasty warriors and Samurai warriors not available in northern Europe?

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 4:34 pm   110

if its true what the earlier post said about a further part for Ni no kuni having to download on friday the i feel like i’ve been conned because ages ago when i pre ordered im positive it said can be downloaded up to 2 days before official release to ensure its ready to play the day of release. Still waiting on some official info on the whole fiasco please Jawad.

@108: není …

F3l1xbxb 30 January, 2013 @ 4:34 pm   112

Hey Jawad, what about ragnarok for vita? Um waiting forever for that game, can you give me some news about it?
Thanks

WildRushSykes 30 January, 2013 @ 4:35 pm   113

Having trouble downloading the Max Payne 3 Deathmatch DLC it says its available fee as part of the season pass which i have but its still priced at £7.29!! Any news on a fix? Also where is the Ni No Kuni DLC :)

You don’t communicate with us, so i keep it short as possible:

Singstar icon, delete, when?

chalky83 30 January, 2013 @ 4:37 pm   115

so Dokuro is sorted now and I’m safe to buy it?

Bjarno86 30 January, 2013 @ 4:38 pm   116

@WildRushSykes

Have you tried from in-game? It should be free for you then :)

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 4:38 pm   117

@Sykes go into dlc menu then sort so that it shows newest first the scroll down and you will see the 2 Ni no kuni dlc.

SUPERMARK007 30 January, 2013 @ 4:40 pm   118

any chance of the the other 2 golden familiars popping up on the store soon?

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   119

@ F3I1xbxb i gave up waiting for ragnarok odyssey ages ago , just buy the US version like i did from ebay, great game btw

BTW – Dokuro works now – purchased about 20 minutes ago directly on Vita.

AshishSahoo 30 January, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   121

Hey Jawad,
I cant understand the absence of orgarhythm and sumioni from Indian store. We don’t have a censor board, so Eu ratings (pegi) are followed here. So I cant possibly think of a reason for this. So I hope you can give a response explaining this. Will this happen in the future too?

India falls in english speaking regions, so no localisation needed. I was a bit worried since even Dokuro may miss Indian store, which would suck (thankfully it didnt happen).
Also, Corpse Party was released here but not the sequel, should I bug Xseed regarding this and other published games missing from indian store?
Please reply, hoping I am not bugging you.
Cheers :)

DiscworldDeath 30 January, 2013 @ 4:43 pm   122

As a lover of S-RPGs, could we please get Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Ogre Tactics: Let Us Cling Together for the PS Vita on EU?

Ah dammit, for some reason when I download stuff from PSN it gets corrupt on install. Like I almost have to download most things about 5 times before it works. A 21gb file is gonna be a pain…

F3l1xbxb 30 January, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   124

@rob_dee81 yeah im getting tired to… What im going to do is make a new ps Network account from US and there we go… No more waiting for ragnarok, persona 4 and chrono trigger… Just not to mention that with a US account i Will get the games a lot sooner that here in europe…

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 4:48 pm   125

Any chance of an answer about ni no kuni before you leave today jawad, you guys really should know ALL the details of something you’re selling to the public.

cthulhu85 30 January, 2013 @ 4:49 pm   126

Do we have to call the customer support to fix the Dokuro issue?! Can’t they just refund the people who bought it at that certain time like they did with LittleBigPlanet Vita? Such a hassle having to call them for it to be fixed.

Silent_Gig 30 January, 2013 @ 4:50 pm   127

Well i called customer service and it went pretty much how i expected. They dont know the issue and me asking for a refund without them knowing the cause put them in a hard position.

Now i have TWO leads of investiagtion. The blog and customer services, im not annoyed but SOMEONE should have seen this coming.

Dokuro went through some kind of QA/Oversight right?
How hard is it to look at a game and see if its a trial or not.

@F31xbxb Theres a reason Chrono trigger will never come to EU PSN, No pal version was ever released for the PS1 version of it. As for the other 2 games, import them from amazon. I already have both (Ragnarok isnt that good imo).

I have the Rockstar Max Payne Season Pass but Deathmatch Made In Heaven is trying to charge me $13?

F3l1xbxb 30 January, 2013 @ 4:57 pm   130

@Cirran yeah i know that, bue we can forget that psvita is a console with no region restrictions so…. I dont think that regions is going to be a problem, bue maybe you are right.

cowbanana 30 January, 2013 @ 4:57 pm   131

@Jawad

The Dokuro fail is unbelievable. Once again SCEE puts on a display of utter incompetence.

Where do I find the contact information to get this resolved. What email do I write to? I am not going to call some phone monkey.

Sony owes me money for a faulty product now. I have a useless demo I paid for. Why can’t you just fix the download?

as for the refund
it might take 2 weeks like what they did to “mutant blobs attack” early adopters
or it can just take less than 12 hours like how they dealt with “little big planet”

good luck!

Phantom_Blaze 30 January, 2013 @ 5:00 pm   133

Nothing that interests me this week, in fact i’ll be surprised if anyone is, the “hugely anticipated” game is £50… really disappointing.

Not sure games companies keep giving us the old stuff, including Nintendo, must be because you can’t come up with anything new.

Also Q Force was supposed to be released in January, nice to see you kept your word there.

@Jawad

Do you know when the Assassin’s Creed 3 avatars are going to be available on the UK store?

Also, I know Wake up club is coming on the 6th February, but i’m really impatient so if you could speed up the release (that everyone had months before us) i’ll be very grateful!

@F3l1xbxb Even with a region free console it can’t happen as no one published the game over here. You need a publishers permission and as no one actually published it…? Something along those lines.

alistair_thomas 30 January, 2013 @ 5:01 pm   135

Any word on Resident Evil 2 (and Street Fighter Alpha) being made Vita compatible again?

Silent_Gig 30 January, 2013 @ 5:02 pm   136

@HEC007

Still not working for me, its still the trial version.
Load the game up once youve downloaded it and youll see.

Luna_Dragon 30 January, 2013 @ 5:03 pm   137

Wow Jawad, the store update has really outdone itself this time!!
Been hoping that the Koei Warriors games would go up one day and youv got a good big batch of them now! Thank you!!

Didn’t see the Hitman trilogy coming either, what a great addition to the store :D
That and other things, I’m sure many will be happy for Vice City too :D

Made up for Plus not being too interesting for me this month, thanks a lot!!
Good work :)

rob_dee81 30 January, 2013 @ 5:04 pm   138

well thanks for keeping me informed its only been an hour since you told me you were looking into it. As a Sony customer and fan its getting harder and harder to ignore frustrating situations like this. I guess now you have my money its “you’ll get it when were d**n ready to give it” looks like this is my last pre order on PSN , in the end ive paid more and it looks like i’ll be waiting all friday for it to download, what a pointless service.

F3l1xbxb 30 January, 2013 @ 5:05 pm   139

@Cirrad maybe you are right about that, bue the other two are taking forever to get to europe… I really think that im going to create a new account from US, even the games are cheaper there…and with paypal now…even better

Great to see the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors series getting some love in the PS2 classics department. Any chance on more? Namely Dynasty Warriors 3 or Samurai Warriors 1.

I kno this is nothing to do wiv this update, but I waz wandering
If any1 can shed some light on the reasons that
Ps all stars was taken off the January sale early on in the day
of the 28th, yet was still advertised as £17.99 (for plus)?
When added to the basket it came up wiv £39.99, the issue was
also reported by several others and no reply or resolve was found?
Another user was told it would b on sale for the whole day, but come 4:30pm
I was unable to purchase it at the sale price due to this issue???

Can we get some DLC with PS+ please like we used to.

How about doing a movie selection for PS+ so we can get one film rental a month from a set of films selected by Sony?

Whats chances of getting any of these games on Ps+

Free Realms (lifetime membership or any membership)
Worms (first one)
Burnout Paradise add-ons?
Doom 3
Killzone HD
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2

black2death 30 January, 2013 @ 5:12 pm   143

why no dynasty warriors or samurai warrios in Belgium?

Andrefpvs 30 January, 2013 @ 5:12 pm   144

It’s been a while now, any news on Vita YouTube for the missing countries?…

Why can my Android device do this on every country and not the mighty PS Vita?

MaxRstar 30 January, 2013 @ 5:21 pm   145

heh good one rockstar games.. anyone who has rockstar pass for max payne 3 prepays dlc content for 2012 only!

now pay for it…

cowbanana 30 January, 2013 @ 5:22 pm   146

@Jawad

Please answer my question from post #131

When you guys messed up Little Big Planet Vita with the broken install, things were fixed automatically on your end, within a few days, if I remember correctly. Why do I have do anything this time with Dokuro?

Please provide a way for me to get in touch via email.

You are aware that this is getting farcical, right?

Dosentortellini 30 January, 2013 @ 5:24 pm   147

Dear Jawad or someone else:
1. any news about skyrim dlc ? i thougt it comes at 1st of february …
2. will heartfire be released next week
3. goddamn, is there any skyrim dlc next week? if not im gettin totally out of my mind….. cant wait longer ! im REALLY afraid that skyrim dlc dates getting so shitty like CS:GO

Mutts-NL 30 January, 2013 @ 5:31 pm   148

Nice update.

But Ni No Kuni – Wrath Of The White Witch for €59.99.
When will they realize that digital content for these prices will not work? the basic retail goes for €47.99 en the limited for €55,00

MaxDiehard 30 January, 2013 @ 5:34 pm   149

Do you think theres any chance Capcom will bring Chaos Legion to the PS2 Classics? It was my first PS2 game and i’d love to see it make a return.

Denzelio 30 January, 2013 @ 6:14 pm   150

Any chance that Konami may release digitally more Silent Hill games any time soon? Hoping to see
Silent Hill 4 PS2
Silent Hill 5 & 6 PS3
Silent Hill HD collection PS3
Silent Hill Origins PSP

Also very impressed at the amount of PS2 games released this week. Be great to also have Dynasty Warriors 6 PS3 digitally and one day Fallout 3 & Fallout Vegas digitally released.

deikondhevin 30 January, 2013 @ 6:26 pm   151

Hi Jawad!

I have a problem, regarding Resident Evil 5. I’ve donwloaded it thru PS+, when it was free and then deleted it for HDD space. Now, when I try to download it again, it acts like it is the first time, and ask me to pay 20 euros. Any clue?

Will there be any BIG update of PSOne classics again, or will they be released as they’ve been, lately, one or two at the time?

Is there anything we can do, as costumers, realistically speaking, to “pressure” Square-Enix, to release Crisis Core, Birth By Sleep, the Chrono Series, Type-0, etc? Do things like petitions have any chance of working?

Thanks. :)

Dear sony

Why no Dynasty Warriors for these countries

And why do i need to make multiple account to download some decent (old games) us/jp example took freaking ages to get sotn over here
and we still missing a ton of good old games

Hope you fix this when ps4 arrives scee is pretty horrible so far :P

Tsubaki_14 30 January, 2013 @ 6:29 pm   153

I just got ni no kuni wizard’s edition and it’s effin AMAZING! All of you not getting this game yet are missing out! I’m so happy @.@

Denzelio 30 January, 2013 @ 6:31 pm   154

May there be more Lego games released on the store being the Star Wars and Indianna Jones PS3 titles and lastly Star Wars: Force Unleashed PS3 on the store?

McJonerz 30 January, 2013 @ 6:33 pm   155

Hey Jawad and/or anyone else on the team!

There is a PS2 Classics I’d like to play again, namely Jade Cocoon 2. What are the chances something like that would end up om PSN?
Also, I never got around to play Final Fantasy XII on the PS2, how are the possibilities on seeing that game available for download in the future?

Jawad, why is the Hitman HD Collection being held back to the 1st Feb, when the US Store had it available since last night?

quidditys_shore 30 January, 2013 @ 6:44 pm   157

Hi.

I don’t normally post here as I tend to think things are great & going well, however i’m extremely frustrated now.

I bought ratchet & clank q force JUST to play on my vita. Once I did I maybe would have a go at the connection between the vita & ps3 however after being told it WOULD be released in January I’m now still waiting to play a game I bought 2 months ago! This is simple not good enough! After reading insomniacs Facebook post which basically blames Sony for this (since removed) I find it farcical that we still have no official word, have not even been informed that it has been delayed & STILL don’t know when if ever I’ll get to play the game!

If this won’t be released within the near future then will you be contacting retailers so customers like myself can return these I complete games for a full refund?

So we’re on the edge of January going into February 2013.

PSVita got Xmas sales announced in November 2012 for USA. Since then on this blog, there has been pointed to a PSVita sale like that with the words ‘coming soon’.

So we’re 2 months on in time and counting. Coming soon for a PSVita sale, that wasn’t there for all Xmas for SCEE aka no support for a device that needs more sales than 4 mln units, coming soon is Xmas 2013 or Xmas 2014?

I bought Ratchet & Clank more than 2 months ago, but as you’ll all know by now I’ve been unable to play this on my Vita… The activation screen showed December first, then January (and it still shows January 19th). PlayStation customer service in the Netherlands now claims that the game was always supposed to be released on January 30, but it’s now delayed. What a bunch of lying *****

CoolRichy008UK 30 January, 2013 @ 6:59 pm   160

HITMAN HD COLLECTION ADDED TO PS3 STORE FRIDAY DUE TO DELAY i heard

im gettin hitman HD collection tomorrow before anyone else gets it so i laugh at all of you im gettin it before youuu na na na naaaa naaaaa

CoolRichy008UK 30 January, 2013 @ 7:05 pm   161

bad news for you all = Hitman HD Collection being held back to the 1st Feb
good news for me = im getting my copy 1 day ahead of everyone else tomorrow WOOHOOO if anyone is jealous good i cant wait to play all hitman games tomorrow WOOOHOOO

while everyone has to wait till friday i dont WOOHOOO im getting it tomorrow yes yes yess wooo woo woo wooooo

remove_singstar 30 January, 2013 @ 7:06 pm   162

Folks if SCEE put something on the store that doesn’t work then tell you to phone a premium rate phone line to get it fixed they’re are breaking the law.

Go to http://www.oft.gov.uk/OFTwork/consumer-protection/#.UQlu4b82bWY

and report them.

GenocideHeart 30 January, 2013 @ 7:15 pm   163

So, when is SingSpam going to be at least movable elsewhere in the XMB? I still am not going to buy anything new until something’s done about it, you know. Just rentals and used games for me.

Since apparently only money talks for Sony, I’ll hit where it hurts. No ability to move icon, no money from me, simple as that.

monoliet 30 January, 2013 @ 7:34 pm   164

StefNighthawk , count me in .

Will only buy a next gen when enough services are available in the benelux + the price has dropped, why no respect outside countries like uk / spain / france / italy / germany.
This time, Sony must much harder do their best to me to convince me to buy a ps4.

ni no kuni free stuf only intresting on update this week.

singstar forced icone = blamage to so sony . Equal to the psn hack into my eyes both not asked.

Is the Diroku download problem fixed?

E-lwa_Saif 30 January, 2013 @ 7:38 pm   166

VERY NICE UPDATE :D

would be good if Dynasty Warriors 3 was there xD

shampoofan 30 January, 2013 @ 7:40 pm   167

any chance we can get a sale including castlevania symphony of the night? seeing as US psn got it in 2007 and we got it last month

Any news about a Sly Cooper Thieves in Time Demo?? Please Answer :)

MP_is_for_Chumps 30 January, 2013 @ 7:44 pm   169

@162

LOL great PSN ID dude :D

Post more on the blog please :) i get the impression they have zero intention of removing singsh*1t from XMB and are hoping that we will forget about it and stop complaing.

..well i got news for you SCEE – WE CANT FORGET SINGSPAM BECAUSE EVERY TIME WE TURN ON OUR PS3, THAT GARBAGE POS UNREMOVABLE ADWARE SPAM IS THE FIRST THING WE SEE!!! GET A FREAKING CLUE AND REMOVE IT ALREADY!!!!!!! HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO ASK???????

Koosremmel 30 January, 2013 @ 7:46 pm   170

Any chance of the legacy of kain games coming to ps3?
thnx 4 the answer

FreddyGPaulsen 30 January, 2013 @ 7:46 pm   171

A norwegian gaming website (spill.no) claimed that a demo is availeble of Sly Cooper, Thieves in time for ps+ and everybody would get it 29/1. Ive seen no demo on the store, do you got any news of a demo ?

Will the rest of Europe get the Warriors games eventually?

bilalsouda 30 January, 2013 @ 7:52 pm   173

1 hey how come psn america has a ninja gaiden sigma plus on ps plus for ps vita for free and last week they had foosball as well on ps plus while we have nothing

2 is mortal combat is gonna be again for psn plus soon cos i missed it

sk8_u_down 30 January, 2013 @ 7:57 pm   174

Hey Jawad,

A few weeks ago Tomba 1 and Tomba 2 were priced $7.90 over here in New Zealand, but know it has changed to $15.50. Can you please explain the reason for that. Thank you.

@ Bilalsouda

1. They got NGS plus in January, Europe got Mortal Kombat recently that SCEA didn’t get. I’d take MK over NGS plus anyday.

2. Shouldn’t have missed it I guess. They’re never giving a game they brought for free in a month again soonish because why would they give the same game multiple times instead of new ones? Members that grabbed it wouldn’t like it to get same stuff again…

Dessan88 30 January, 2013 @ 8:03 pm   176

How come Sony don’t even promote their own game in EU Psn. No Sly demo ? That’s ridiculous.

So wheres this elsewhere at?

(Crysis 3 Beta)
“Availability: Available only on PS Plus for Germany. Available to all elsewhere.”

Skydancerx 30 January, 2013 @ 8:09 pm   178

Please please please we need a sort function for the Download List. This is horrible! My HDD Crashes and i have to look into over 700 Downloads to see what is Demo, Full Game, DLC…..

CoolRichy008UK 30 January, 2013 @ 8:15 pm   179

FOR THE LAST DAM TIME MP_is_for_Chumps and other singstar moaners

SINGSTAR IS NOT ADWARE does it have a virus in it NO honestly you lot dont know nothing about the ps3

ADWARE viruses happen on the PC NOT THE PS3 what side of the bed did you lot wake up from

the more you keep asking sony to remove singstar the less they will im gonna pay sony to keep the singstar on the ps3 just to anoy people mwahahaha :D

Skydancerx 30 January, 2013 @ 8:30 pm   180

@Jawad: FYI Gotham City Imposter is not on the Instant Game Collection. When you Click the Game in the Overview there is an Error Message ” You can not buy because blbabla”. I can only DL it via Search.

Crysis Open Beta is showing nowhere in the Store. Only in the Web Store.

nikeshox007 30 January, 2013 @ 8:45 pm   181

sad to see no plus content this week. the one game i would love to see for sale is killer instinct arcade idition in full hd, i loved playing it in my local arcade bk in the day. that would be awesome. it was out around the same time mortal kombat came out. peace.

sin_hellknight 30 January, 2013 @ 9:20 pm   182

Hello i wanted to know if there has been any word about The legend of dragoon being released on psn can you please reply i want to know thank you.

NightRanma 30 January, 2013 @ 9:59 pm   183

Not a great week. Dokuro would be interesting at half that price, and I’ve heard okay things about that fishing game, but I don’t even want to fish with animu girls.

Is there any particular reason that you’re making people wait for Hitman Trilogy HD and Ni No Kuni when I could walk into a store right now (well, in an hour when they open) and buy them because they’ve been out since yesterday?

Witcher70 30 January, 2013 @ 10:39 pm   184

Well its going to be a very busy gaming month for me with Ni No Kuni, and Feb’s plus content and my rather LARGE backlog of downloads/disc. Would like to ask if there was any possibility of a Final Fantasy HD collection someday???? This would make my dream come true.

Finka_Karfein 30 January, 2013 @ 10:45 pm   185

Chrono Cross, come on. Take our money already :/
I know, you answered ‘no’ but would you kindly add… why? There’s no translating involved. Do we have to create multiple fake accounts to have access to all games? :/

Shadowdragoon 30 January, 2013 @ 11:21 pm   186

Do wonder if I get a response anytime.. (Almost no reason to alter text, whit the lack of response)
Cant you guys play nice whis NIS and get the games and DLC here? or atleast let UK accounts gift those games to us in the not avavible countries?
Is the NIS not getting to release DLC in Scandinavia still secret?
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..
Or is it that the SCEE is stupid enough to demand native language descriptions on dlc when most countries in EU have a rather good grasp of english.
(Pretty sure its been close to confirmed that this is the issue)

Next point, when will the following PSP games be avavible on the Store? The ones whit (VITA) is not vita compatible. Sideloading thru PS3 do not make a game vita compatible in this list.
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Invizimals
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Not Vita Compatible)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Third:
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN?

ActiveSparkles 30 January, 2013 @ 11:26 pm   187

pretty poor week for us vita owners. Any news on vita netflix? least I could watch films on it then

KillaT2501 30 January, 2013 @ 11:36 pm   188

There is an IGN logo on one of the screen shots (the 4th one) of Disney’s Donald Duck PS2 Double Pack. Not a good look SCEE!

Why are the screen shots always such low rez anyhow, it makes all of the games seem really unappealing?

SammyC93 31 January, 2013 @ 1:00 am   189

Question.

Why is there still no Netflix for vita on the EU store. Its right there on the US one, what’s the problem?

Still no Ratchet & Clank: Q Force on PS Vita?
So the stated “available in January 2013″ when trying to access the Cross-Buy option on PS3 was a blatant lie.
I’ve paid for this, where is it?

Not the best start or 2013.
Not that I expected it to be.
2012 was just as disappointing.

TonfaHawk 31 January, 2013 @ 3:00 am   191

Do you announce in these updates when a game is available in more countries? As someone in Finland I’m very interested in seeing if some of the previously restricted titles become available later.

I loved the Sly Cooper demo on the US store!
It has the look, feel and gameplay of the old one but updated in every department. Awesome!!!
Will we have a pre sale of that game in EU?

So when will other countries be added to the Video and Mobile stores?
And when will I be able to delete SingStar. Yes I own the game and I don’t like what you did there!

monoliet 31 January, 2013 @ 6:34 am   193

If sony makes mistakes they must themselves Contact involved peopel + giving a working version. A solution would be to warn button into the store to report that he or she has problems with purchase or download
+ When to corect price not state with what they had said or dlc season pass does not work. wrong language or other bugs transmit.

Sing spam = I will complain to you as long if u not remove, or let us move under music. I see this as an unwanted virus on MY console.

The only one I see complain while them should silence = the people from the uk. uk just have more and better!

Like others sony not respect us = by by ore al wayt untile 1 ore 2 price drops like usa ore jappan , them not buy when lounch them get best packs + deals.
Europe lots of buy + lots in Benelux ( we always 3 the wheel )
then Europe moast inportant contry = uk / france / germany / spain / italie ( u forget holigans in the uk destroy u sales point , building ?)

Ok, I’m done with this. Just filed a complaint with the Advertising Board for misleading advertising and packaging. My copy of Ratchet & Clank Q Force that I bought more than 2 months ago specifically states a downloadable version for PS Vita is available.

Why no Dynasty Warriors for Norway!? I’d love to have DW5 for my PS3 as well.

asdivh95 31 January, 2013 @ 9:16 am   196

Just create a US psn account and download the Sly Cooper demo from there instead of waiting for the never coming EU one. It shouldn’t be that hard.

godofwar32010 31 January, 2013 @ 10:33 am   197

Hello Jawad!

I want to ask you:
Is there any chance to we get Dynasty Warriors 3 as a PS2 Classic? It is my favourite PS2 game and it would be nice on my PS3. Thank you! :)

Lord_Gremlin 31 January, 2013 @ 11:03 am   198

@TonfaHawk They usually don’t announce that games become available in more territories, just stealth add them. Makes you wonder…

CoolRichy008UK 31 January, 2013 @ 11:17 am   199

HITMAN HD COLLECTION is now bought woohoo & the owner said he wasnt ment to sell it tomorrow lol so im the 1st official person in the UK to get it WOOOOOOO

AlexAtkinUK 31 January, 2013 @ 11:17 am   200

Speaking of the web store, why is it not compatible with Linux?

Xbox Live Marketplace has been compatible with Linux since day one, as a web store should be.

I thought we had long passed the days of web content that is ONLY compatible with certain platforms.

CoolRichy008UK 31 January, 2013 @ 11:19 am   201

asdivh95 new sly cooper demo will be in the EU soon & when the ps4 is out i heard that sony will ban people from the EU trying to make a usa account thats what i heard

cowbanana 31 January, 2013 @ 11:56 am   202

Any status on your Dokuro f-up?

You have my money. I have a demo version of the game I paid for.

I tried calling the stupid, expensive, crappy Sony support center and I got a long recorded message about the account breach that happened months ago. Yay?! Then it cut the line! The bloody rudeness…

I wrote an email to the equally inept mail support (after digging around for the actual contact info) I haven’t received an answer to my mail inquiry…

Sony, your support site is a joke! Your support is a joke. The people who handle the SCEE PSN store are a joke!

What happens now? It’s tiring yelling at a wall that doesn’t respond.

Daft-Eng 31 January, 2013 @ 12:02 pm   203

@ cowbanana
I phoned yesterday, It was the first they had heard of the problem. I told them the blog recommended asking for a refund and they took my details and told me they’d get back to me. Nothing yet and to be honest, I’m not hopeful, If they don’t contact me today, I’ll just phone and demand a refund I guess. It’s crazy that they expect us to phone for a mistake on Sony’s end and when we do, they make us wait anyway…

rob_dee81 31 January, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   204

@Uncoolrichy ….. dude for 24 hrs you’ve been trying to annoy people that youre getting hitman today and not a single person cares, just go play your game and have fun …. i mean seriously you sound about 8 years old…. btw pre order games off ebay allways come up to 2 days before release date , i find it funny that you think your the 1st to play when some people in UK got this yesterday lol

Chrome-Hazard 31 January, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   205

CoolRichy008UK you heard wrong. Importing is not in anyway illegal, digital or otherwise! Sony would have to deal with all kinds of law suits if they banned paying customers who’ve done nothing wrong. If they really didn’t want people having multiple region accounts on their consoles, then it wouldn’t be an accessible feature on the console in the first place!

As for Dokuro, I called customer services yesterday, explained the situation, mentioned the blog and what not, sounded as though they were skeptical and didn’t believe me though…said they’ll be “getting in touch with me within 7 days”. It’s a load of bull. Paying customers being treated like lairs, meanwhile I don’t have access to something I payed for. Until Sony feels like letting me have it, of course. *Sigh*

cowbanana 31 January, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   206

Fellow Dokuro victims, it really ticks me off that we get treated like this. For me it’s not about the money or waiting on the game. It is about the way we’re getting ignored and the lack of communication on the matter. If I felt like I was being treated respectfully I wouldn’t be mad at all. But the treatment we’re receiving is making me furious.

After crap like this happening to me twice now, I am definitely never buying stuff day one anymore. I’ll wait and let other people be the guinea pig playthings for Sony’s ridiculously incompetent staff.

prime1982 31 January, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   207

Bayonetta is a fun game, got it to play through to see if i want it for wii u.

bargain as well on disk it was only £3.99 nice one for having it on the Store.

will you be having any demos for last of us, tomb raider and aliens ?

DiscworldDeath 31 January, 2013 @ 12:49 pm   208

Where is Chrono Trigger on the store? :(

rob_dee81 31 January, 2013 @ 12:55 pm   209

@Cowbanana …… i hear you bro , i learnt the lesson about waiting a day or two after the whole LBP fiasco

Kotatsu2000 31 January, 2013 @ 12:58 pm   210

No no Kuni will I’m sure be great, but the PSN price is, as usual, totally insane.

£50…? Seriously?

My Amazon pre-order for it is £32. Even if I walked into a physical retailer (if any still exist) I would pay £40 for it.

Whoever is setting these prices clearly has no interest in selling digital games. As a platform holder, you need to enforce pricing policies which show you value customers, instead of regarding them as idiots.

Is there any chance the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors ps 2 games will get available for the Netherlands?

cowbanana 31 January, 2013 @ 1:50 pm   212

@JAWAD ASHRAF

Are you going to grace us with your presence this fine day?

You/SCEE owe us some clarification on the Dokuro issue!

I tried the lame support options and I’ve gotten nowhere.

cthulhu85 31 January, 2013 @ 1:51 pm   213

@cowbanana: Yeah, Nordisk Film, which handels the Sony support in the North usually takes a while to reply on mails. I just hope when they finally get to it that they’ll fix it, instead of saying they haven’t heard about it. I quoted Jawad’s reply and I also said in which post he posted it. Hopefully they’ll sort it out asap for all of us that was affected by this mess.

Jawad Ashraf 31 January, 2013 @ 1:59 pm   214

Apologies some of you are still having issues with Dokuro. I should have more info in the coming hours – fingers crossed!

cowbanana 31 January, 2013 @ 2:00 pm   215

@cthulhu85

Yeah, I’m waiting on those slow-pokes to respond. I sent them a link to Jawad’s reply in this blog update.

It is simply unacceptable that nothing is being communicated to us here, so that we know they’re actively doing something to rectify the issue.

As I mentioned earlier, for me it is not about the money or waiting to play the game. I can live with that part. It is about the downright offensive way SCEE treats their customers when they are the ones who sold a faulty product. The snotty, corporate arrogance is unbelievable.

monoliet 31 January, 2013 @ 2:05 pm   216

i prey orderd ni no kuni on psn ( same price store )
why when u get mi moni i onli have 5.9 gb to download ?
give ful download when u have paid like me then give unlock key on day 1 on 0000 hr contry time = no uk tim

if u pre order = ful game before the day i need to be abel to play when i come from mi work ath 6 morning not to wait all other gb to download .

I_AM_MEGATRON 31 January, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   217

so i contacted sony service support about the dokuro issue (via email, not calling them, i’m not that dump to waste money for an expensive phone call) they wrote me that i should delete dokuro from my vita, then download the demo from the psn store again and install it. after that i should download dokuro from my “download-list” to make it a full version. now guess what? it’s still a demo! Because the file in the psn store and the dokuro file in my download list are the same (both 364 MB)! seriously now i’m [CENSORED]!!!

Sh0rtyUK 31 January, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   218

how come every time i blink gta and red dead shoot up in price? had them in my checkout at the reduced prices then store froze sign back in and all prices changed?

monoliet 31 January, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   219

Sony still has a very long way with online service.
1 = They must address pricing policy so severely digitally cheaper or at least as expensive.
2 = They put errors in the store, they have to fix + helping the people through psn or @ email.
3 = They need to understand that in these times people who have online wil not go to an expensive phone call.

4 = Predownload just fully integrated into 1 x for release, then at 00:00 local time on release day just key download (as one does that steam and other download service companies)

Luis_FFgamer 31 January, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   220

We are still waitng for oficial information regarding the rest of the Ni No Kuni files on PS Store for Pre-orders…

monoliet 31 January, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   221

Luis_FFgamer

jes i also want to dowload rest nowh after 6020 mb
tomoro key dowload ath 00:00 hr belgium time

i see others already playing ( so we pre order need to wait longer ??? )

I have the exact same issua with Ni No Kuni…
C`mon, people! Give us answers, calm our minds.

Mikestarh 31 January, 2013 @ 4:58 pm   223

Will it ever be possible for The Getaway and The Getaway 2 to come to the PSN store? Maybe you can put in a word about getting those 2 released, i’d love to play them again.

cowbanana 31 January, 2013 @ 5:05 pm   224

So, I take it that we won’t be hearing anything about a solution to the Dokuro mess today…

I hope those responsible are aware of how incredibly bad the service and communication regarding this issue has been.

If something this seemingly simple is such an insurmountable obstacle, it is no wonder Sony has been spiraling the drain, financially, for some time now. Something, somewhere, is completely broken within Sony corp.

Jawad Ashraf 31 January, 2013 @ 5:08 pm   225

We’re still investigating the issues early buyers had with Dokuro. Apologies for the continuous wait. As soon as there’s more information we will let you know.

So… what, you`re worrying about Dokuro only and not Ni No Kuni? *points finger* No!

cowbanana 31 January, 2013 @ 5:19 pm   227

Better call in Scotland Yard :) This investigation seems to be incredibly involved and in need of the brightest investigative minds.

Why can’t you refund people automatically, like you did when you messed up Little Big Planet Vita?

they have our money already, why should they worry. :/ I just hope I can play this thing tomorrow, been waiting for months for this. And I preordered this on a whim, never done that before. :/

So is it now safe to buy Dokuro???
Is the only issue now the problems the early buyers had?
Not checked the store yet but if it’s on there now, then surely it’s safe to buy it?

Psicojacorral 31 January, 2013 @ 7:05 pm   230

Hi all, I bought Dokuro yesterday in the evening and it was OK, so it is safe to buy it

Chrome-Hazard 31 January, 2013 @ 7:32 pm   231

Okay, so I just checked the store on my vita, and Dokuro no longer has the little red basket signifying that I’ve purchased the game, however no refund has been given! Clearly someone, somewhere in Sony knows there’s a problem and what the problem is, so just give us the refund and let us play the bloody game! Does this REALLY require further investigation?

ShivaRpgN 31 January, 2013 @ 7:38 pm   232

Of course I had to be involved in this mess that is Dokuro. I was one of the people looking forward to the game for ages and wanted to be one of the first to get it. And then you have the cheek to have us call you and run after you for the mess that you made? Why do you also make those kind of stupid mistakes and why does it always have to take ages until it’s sorted?!

From now on, I won’t buy straight away until others say there are no problems.

monoliet 31 January, 2013 @ 7:40 pm   233

Chrome-Hazard 232@ go to u dowload list of games dlc + rest

if u stil have game in downoad list = u stil have ( them need to remove the game from u acount , give back mony then redowload working one )buth them also want to see if u delete corupt version .

ShivaRpgN 31 January, 2013 @ 7:40 pm   234

@Chrome-Hazard

You’re right! Now I can buy the game too, but still no refund. Omg, please refund us so that we can buy it straight away!

ShivaRpgN 31 January, 2013 @ 7:42 pm   235

Al least they’re working on it, I have become more hopeful that it will be sorted a bit sooner than usual.

ShivaRpgN 31 January, 2013 @ 7:47 pm   236

And it’s also still on my download list. But I’m guessing that’s the demo version now, they might have separated the demo version that we bought and not make the system think it’s the full version?

I want the game and I’m so impatient :(

oh well just as well Hitman HD Collection is delayed I can pick it up from a retail store tomorrow for £16.99 and I wont have to wait for it to download. Download versions should be cheaper than retail. SCEE get your act together.

cowbanana 31 January, 2013 @ 7:52 pm   238

Confirmed, little red shopping basket is gone for me as well. I can now buy the game the game again. For that to happen I obviously want my money back from Sony.

(The Dokuro “premium demo” is still in my download list)

scarface12901 31 January, 2013 @ 8:40 pm   239

anyone else getting service undergoing maintenance when they go on the store i ain’t but my brother is which is weird

Bsshaman 31 January, 2013 @ 8:51 pm   240

I know u probably herd this millions of times but im waitin for final fantasy 10, 10-2 and 12 to come onto the ps store will they ever? I know square enix are busy with ARR:FFXIV atm but can some one from the company allow for them to be on the store? (Im not a big forum person so i rarely come on here) but can someone reply to this plz

Downloads Dora the explorer.i’m a happy panda

I pre-ordered Ni No Kuni on the Australian PSN and found it had was giving me a content error when I tried to run it last night. I’ve since read that the ‘official’ release date is 1/2/2013 (nice to finally know this btw) but lo and behold, I keep getting ‘This content is not available’ on the PSN. At least I can actually find it on there this morning!

Where is it? Will I still get my pre-order bonus considering that any Reference to my early download has completely evaporated from my account?

This is really crappy service considering I saw it for sale at JB-Hifi on the 30th but didn’t buy it because I had already pre-ordered on the PSN. Remind me again what the benefits of buying something on the PSN over retail are? It was also cheaper at retail.

This update is misleading. Ni No Kuni on PSN Store is INCOMPLETE. If you buy and install, it WON’T WORK.

Unhappy I can’t play Ni No Kuni. D;<

First and last time I preorder something on the store me thinks. Thanks anyway.

ge0smash 1 February, 2013 @ 1:07 am   246

Hey Jawad hope you had a great week so far! :)

Why I don’t see Ni No Kuni free DLC? :/

I’m not a fan of the lack of confidence-inspiring updates on this. If I could be certain that I won’t be charged for this I would buy it retail.

Ni No Kuni is missing 16GB of data. We told you guys the pre order was messed up when there was only 6GB of data there but you didn’t listen :(

monoliet 1 February, 2013 @ 5:55 am   249

I NEED MI VERSION ASAP ! preorder means u are abel to play on release , i have mesage the game has not been instald corectly

give me other gb so i can play

UltimusXI 1 February, 2013 @ 7:53 am   250

Hmm, apparently I’m not the only one having issues with Ni No Kuni! I had no time to try it last night, but I just wanted to watch the opening video this morning before work and see if it works.

Well, apparently not! :(

Man, I was so looking forward to playing it this weekend! Hope you’ll be able to fix it soon! Thanks in advance!

Any idea when hitman hd collection is getting put in the store?

Can we have ANY news on what the hell is happening?! I had another opportunity to buy it retail so if Sony have screwed this up and I won’t be charged I will happily buy it and take control of my ability to game back.

Fred Dutton 1 February, 2013 @ 9:26 am

We’re aware of the issues with Ni No Kuni and are working to fix this right now. We’ll update you very soon – apologies for the inconvenience.

cowbanana 1 February, 2013 @ 9:21 am   253

Not a single word from Sony’s sucktastic non-support yet. Worst customer support I’ve experienced in a long time… I want my Dokuro refund, so I can buy the game (not a demo), again, and play it this weekend.

Can’t you get rid of those fools at Nordisk Film and hire some proper support instead? Or better yet, how about Sony just handled their own mega-failures automatically?!

Outsourcing support just shows how little you actually care…

JimmyTheSaint82 1 February, 2013 @ 9:47 am   254

If you google around all this issue for ni no kuni, the same happend for the launch in other regions, Eventually the other 16gb as a seperate file showed up in download management.

It sucks but patience is needed here.

cowbanana 1 February, 2013 @ 9:47 am   255

Has anyone received a refund for Dokuro yet?

Catkiller1 1 February, 2013 @ 10:17 am   256

So the original Alien Breed is released next week for £6.49 with 12 exclusive levels…….count me in ;)

Hopefully with enough sales Alien Breed 2: The Horror Continues & Alien Breed: Tower Assault will see a release too! Qwak & Superfrog anyone?? :)

I miss the Amiga days!

UltimusXI 1 February, 2013 @ 10:43 am   257

Thanks for the update, Fred, much appreciated to hear that you’re working on it!

Alamar85 1 February, 2013 @ 10:51 am   258

I can’t find slingshot dlc for xcom. Is it deleted from shop?

Jawad Ashraf 1 February, 2013 @ 10:52 am   259

A Ni No Kuni fix is underway. We should hopefully have it sorted this afternoon.

I_AM_MEGATRON 1 February, 2013 @ 10:53 am   260

@cowbanana

not yet. still waiting for an answer from sony service “support”.

monoliet 1 February, 2013 @ 10:57 am   261

I do not understand when people ask you on the blog yesterday saying they want everything now that you dnot intervene, not a little disappointed in the way you work.
i demanding littel conpensation = mi richt if somting not work in mi contry, i want to play when i pay preorder on 00:00 hr morning i need key so i can play after i got home ath +- 6:30.

ShivaRpgN 1 February, 2013 @ 11:06 am   262

@Jawad

What about Dokuro? What is the status on this problem? Will we have a working version today as well?

Jawad Ashraf 1 February, 2013 @ 11:12 am

New purchases of Dokuro are fine.

Those who purchased early and had been effected will be receiving an automatic refund. You won’t be required to call our consumer services. Refund timings will vary and we ask for your continued patience as we get around to each person.

Once again, please accept our apologies and look out for your refund.

monoliet 1 February, 2013 @ 11:22 am   263

Fix under way , wy them have quality check on games ?
maby u coperation need to chek quality what they place on the network( see if al works fine if peopel download ).

2 major foults in 1 update , psn = like syrim always ful of bugs .

ShivaRpgN 1 February, 2013 @ 11:22 am   264

Thank you for your reply, this is reassuring and will make me more patient as you get around everyone who is affected. Though I’m hoping we won’t have to wait too long as I’d like to start on the game :P

Can you tell us how the problem has been fixed? As in, Dokuro is still on my download history. Once we get refunded, will this version always remain on our DL list and once we buy the full version, it will be on a separate file? Is this how it will work?

Once again, thank you for informing us in a timely manner. That is all we ask while you work on fixing the problem.

cowbanana 1 February, 2013 @ 11:34 am   265

Thank you for the update, Jawad. You see, this is what the reply should have been the moment you were aware of the error. Automatic refund is what consumers should expect and you should be able to communicate this the moment you realize that you have a PSN store mishap on your hands.

It is simply not good enough that you don’t have internal procedures in place to send a clear and timely message to your customers when you mess something up on your end.

I_AM_MEGATRON 1 February, 2013 @ 11:44 am   266

does that mean that i can buy the game now again but will definitely get a refund?

cowbanana 1 February, 2013 @ 11:52 am   267

Yes, you can buy the game again now!

But personally I will wait until I have the refund and see that the “premium demo” is gone from my download list.

I’ve gone through this once before with Little Big Planet Vita.

Now I’ve definitely learned to restrain myself when it comes to new PSN releases and wait just a little while longer until I see confirmations that everything is ok.

I_AM_MEGATRON 1 February, 2013 @ 12:02 pm   268

i think i’ll wait too

@jawad
will we get the refund to our credit card or will you just add the money as credit to our playstation account?

cowbanana 1 February, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   269

I assume that the refund will go to your Playstation account. At least that’s what happened the last time I was refunded for a broken product.

Darlo-Richie 1 February, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   270

Jawad, I hope that you mean early this afternoon for Ni No Kuni, the fact the US store had this same problem last week tells me that you have no communication with them at all, which would have helped avoid this in the first place!

I bought the game on PSN this morning so I wouldn’t have to go to a shop, I’m really regretting that now! :(

zgedneil 1 February, 2013 @ 12:56 pm   271

Hitman HD Trilogy still isn’t on the store and it should have been up for hours. When is this being fixed? Can you at least reply to acknowledge the issue?

It’s nice to know something is being done now however something is seriously wrong when the issue was raised and nothing was done at the time.

Are Australians second or third class citizens in the eyes of Sony? It’s all very well that you’re getting this fixed your ‘this afternoon’ but my this afternoon was quite a number hours ago.

The lack of communication from when this was first raised is what irks me most. I raised this when I saw that the game had disappeared from the PSN, was no longer listed in my downloads or transactions, and flat out would not work. There were already others pointing out there was a problem when I posted too! There was no number or email address for Australia I could contact listed on the websites to find out what was happening that I could find. I feel like Sony doesn’t give a damn about Australian customers.

That I also don’t know what is happening with my pre-order remains a concern to me. Will it still go through? Will I be charged? Will I have to buy the game all over again? The simple act of needing to ask these questions illustrates the joke that PSN is in my eyes. Sony should be paying me to use their services!

Cont…

As a PS+ subscriber Sony is going to have to do some serious sucking up to get my money ever again because what this has shown me, aside from the fact that the Australian PSN is considered irrelevant to Sony, is that there is no benefit at all to purchasing a game on the PSN over retail. Not a single thing is better, especially when they can’t even figure out the simple act of providing content – what the PSN is all about.

Finally, it’s all well and good that it’s being worked on. How will the resolution be communicated to customers? Are we expected to sit here religiously refreshing the page for hours on end in the hope that a representative will post an update? Is there a twitter feed we should be subscribed to that will tell us (@Playstation AU is a marketing feed and completely useless to customers)? Can we just have some customer service? Please?

There is so much Sony could be doing but they aren’t and most likely won’t.

PS There’s a 1250 character limit for comments! Thanks for waiting until I post to tell me!

I_AM_MEGATRON 1 February, 2013 @ 2:40 pm   274

got a reply from sony service support. refund should be granted by the end of next week. like cowbanana said it will be added to your playstation account. i’ll wait til then…

cowbanana 1 February, 2013 @ 2:53 pm   275

End of next week?! Now, now Sony, don’t strain yourselves and fall over your own feet in the rush to help your customers!

I guess I’ll be playing… something not Dokuro this weekend.

Stay classy, Sony.

ShivaRpgN 1 February, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   276

By the end of next week?! You’re saying this would take a week and half to sort a problem and get the money back?!

Jawad Ashraf 1 February, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   277

A Ni No Kuni update!

The game will be available very soon (next 30-60 minutes).

Users who have purchased the game this morning or pre ordered the game will need to visit the store and make a free purchase of the game to receive the second part of the download.

Users who have already paid for the game will not be charged twice.

New purchases will receive both files as expected.

Thank you for your patience on this.

monoliet 1 February, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   278

hi fred ore other
i have nowh 2 options = u give update on the problem ni no kuni
+ sony give use some littel conpensation in game ( + excuses but u already don lots of time ).

ore i go whith printed version of mi pre order to comision .

preorder = u play before the rest no ful day – ore more days after !

monoliet 1 February, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   279

update also on same time , but stil need some littel conpensation in game .

monoliet 1 February, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   280

available nowh

scarface12901 1 February, 2013 @ 4:21 pm   281

hi i would like to know why when my brother goes on the store it says undergoing maintenance for him but mine and everyone elses seems to be fine would appreciate the assistance

Bjarno86 1 February, 2013 @ 5:24 pm   282

How many are there left as part of the store team? Because if I was in charge of a company where my employers would keep on messing basic things up, then I would not hesitate to kick them out.

We all make mistakes, sure. But mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake… that have been plaguing the SCEE store publishes for so long? Someone doesn’t seem to want to learn from their mistakes…

supersmith2500 1 February, 2013 @ 6:42 pm   283

I hate to point out something but it seems InFamous 1 has a free Plus tag in the game trials section. And I don’t see any info regarding the first InFamous game marked free for Plus nor it was announced via IGC. I smell a glitch here.

supersmith2500 1 February, 2013 @ 6:43 pm   284

Never mind, ignore my question. I found out that the game trial is free.

Can I please get a refund for samurai warriors 2 empires? I got an error message when i clicked confirm purchase. It cancelled the transaction but still took my money and every time I try again it says it’s not available! HELP!!!

Unfortunately you’re not quite there with Ni No Kuni and the Australian PSN.

Congratulations on getting to correctly appear on the Australian PSN, now could you please make it so that it is purchasable rather than saying ‘Not Available for Purchase’?

Hopefully I won’t have to wait for another day for this to be resolved.

I stand corrected, apparently I already own it… Not sure how that works…

Ok, I wish there were a better place for me to contact Sony about this…

1. PSN thinks I own the game and I cannot purchase it ‘again’
2. The game doesn’t appear anywhere in my downloads
3. There is no transaction for me spending the price of the game (which is $89.95 in Australia) in my transactions

For the love of god can this please be sorted?

Btw, I will accept receiving this game for free.

This would be a great opportunity for a Sony representative to say ‘We are looking at it’.

If it’s unclear, I cannot download the game.

Look, just forget it. I bought the game at retail. If I get charged by PSN I will raise no small amount of hell for everyone involved.

The service has been utterly uninspiring.

Daft-Eng 2 February, 2013 @ 5:16 pm   293

^^There is a better place to contact Sony about this, It’s called customer services. Which this isn’t, this is the blog and the people posting here have probably been informed that the problem is fixed and therefore aren’t checking the posts here any more.

If that was the case why didn’t they mention it? Why didn’t they give me the avenues through which I could get support.

It’s not good enough.

ChairyBoyArmy 3 February, 2013 @ 6:13 am   295

Lets get WARRIORS PS2 classic on the ps3 before my head explodes , come on guys n gals please

blackbird267 4 February, 2013 @ 1:56 am   296

Anyone else still having trouble redeeming codes. Sony just told me that it was probably put in wrong, i know that is not true because i have put in the FULL CODE and it is for sure correct, im not pissed at sony or anything i just want to know if there is a problem with the update or something like that.

Zebula77 4 February, 2013 @ 9:54 am   297

Hi, this is a question concerning Hitman HD Trilogy – how do you get access to the Hitman Sniper Challenge? Is there a download code to collect somewhere?

LiveLongAsh 4 February, 2013 @ 6:44 pm   298

Does anyone know when the RE6 DLC’s are released? People have said the 4th of February and Capcom said ‘Will be released in Feb’

ShivaRpgN 7 February, 2013 @ 9:55 am   299

I can confirm that I have been refunded today and was able to buy the game and it is the legit one this time with trophies and everything *super happy* Thanks!