Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 3:00pm

Set your alarms! Wake-Up Club arrives on PS Vita next week

2012-03-23-112222

Hi everyone. I am pleased to let you know that a brand new free app for PS Vita called Wake-Up Club arrives on PlayStation Store next Wednesday. This is a fun app that will help you get up on time in the morning and has some neat extras such as support for Trophies.

The app features two modes, Alarm Clock mode and Wake-up Club mode.

2012-03-23-111136

In Alarm Clock mode, you can easily set an alarm using a selection of themes and alarm sounds. There are 10 themes in total including Tokyo Jungle and Journey themes. For more themes, visit PlayStation Store to download add-ons which will be released at the same time as the app itself.

In Wake-up Club mode, you can set an alarm to be part of a club with up to 11 other players who have set the same alarm time as you. Tap your on-screen avatar as quickly as you can when you wake up to win the competition and prod your friends’ avatar to wake them up if they’re still sleeping! Check your wake-up success rate result and progress to collect trophies as you play.

Enjoy the fun and unique Wake-up Club. Mornings will never be the same again!

2012-03-23-115011

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

51 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
almighty-slayer 31 January, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   1

Game of The Year

so ps vita on stand by to use , consumes waisted energie .
use gsm + radio alarm clock ( no problem to be awaken = platinum trophie )

I really fail to see the fun in this?

All I see is a new level of intrusiveness. That’s what it’s all about these days though – how nosey people can be about your life.

I don;t really feel like having people know what time I wake up.

Nightmare966 31 January, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   4

Are you completely sure this is a good idea? I mean, people when woken up sometimes throw the alarm clock around… It’d hurt seeing a Vita go flying through the window :P

turbogeek421 31 January, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   5

If a game is going to wake me up, I expect ALL THE TROPHIES!

almighty-slayer 31 January, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   6

Don’t use it then, Mojo_Man ?

Thanks almighty-slayer for your comment. What can I say, it;s been a revelation ;-)

KingKjellboy 31 January, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   8

I hope it will have a platinum trophy for it. And that trophy wont be for me personally, but for the console. If it actually succeeds to wake me up in the morning. :)

I feel as though I would want a dock for the PS Vita for this.

Cool, I’ll give it a try since it’s FINALLY here. I have too much trouble waking up when my lady is not around. I just keep hitting snooze button over and over until I oversleep. I need something interactive to start my engine :]

Can you set custom sounds or music tracks?

bennyrafal 31 January, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   12

time to buy Vita stand :D

Nazar_Ops 31 January, 2013 @ 3:59 pm   13

I am dissapointed to see that we are getting the shaft again.. US got it 4 weeks ago and we only get it next week. SCEE is failing.

Mojo__Man 31 January, 2013 @ 4:06 pm   14

Dammit Nazar Ops, you are right.

This is an absolute PR disaster for SCEE that we didn’t the PS Vita ALARM CLOCK weeks ago!

Some people need to get a grip, lol.

@monoliet If you want to write on an English blog, please make sure your posts actually makes sense. Run it through a spell checker at least. I’m getting tired of reading these obscure posts in here, from people who doesn’t take their time to write understandable English. If you can’t write understandable English, then this blog is not for you.

On the topic: It’s great we are finally getting this app for Vita, which seems like a fun app, and if I’m not mistaken, is totally voluntarily if you want to use, *hint* *hint* haters.

@Nazar_Ops … how are they exactly? This isn’t published by Sony Europe?

Getting so tired of reading the same crap from the same idiots on how SCEE are failing.

Learn to understand the business before making retarded comments, yeah?

Nazar_Ops 31 January, 2013 @ 4:21 pm   17

Frodouk again.. It’s easy for you to speak cuz you’re an UK user. If you were in another EU country than UK, you would see how it feels. Ok it’s not SCEE’s fault, but it’s Sony’s fault for sure. Are Europeans some kind of Aliens to Sony? Considering how bad support we get compared to UK and US.

death_mamba 31 January, 2013 @ 4:27 pm   18

lol

So you now admit it’s not SCEE’s fault? Why then do you keep blaming them?

I do agree that Sony as a whole need to look at their localisation procedures and bring it more into line with how Microsoft, Steam, Apple, et al do it. I’m quite sure we’ll see that change made next generation.

That said… a few weeks delay for software on a platform that has plenty to offer already isn’t really a major issue for most (and me).

The hate posts on here and the forums are getting tedious though, so can I suggest you stop? It’s no fun to read.

death_mamba 31 January, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   20

nice game

Erroneus

1 = no blog for my language ( sony makes diferent stores but no dutch blog ?????)
2 = You are not required to read
3 = people need to learn is that there are people who are less gifted in certain areas. Thus arogante people are nowadays heavily targeted as rude to underprivileged people. If you are a person like me that have learning problems then you would know that I try harder than other people do. + This is through a translator mesage :).

I said in the message, that this ap on the vita u need vita to be in standby and that just wasted a lot of energy consumed at that time.

It’s not a game. It’s an app.

Maybe before trying to be ‘smart’ you do your homework?

Just saying.

Finally!
i have seen many good opinions from the US that got this a few week’s ago

@monoliet

1. No blog either for my country, that doesn’t change the fact that the language in here is English.
2. But I have to read a bad post, before I know it’s a bad post.
3. This has nothing to do with being arrogant and rude, but you clearly rushed your post.
I don’t expect perfect English with perfect grammar, I can’t do that my self. I just expect people to take the time to write a proper post. Your post was clearly RUSHED because you wanted to be first or in top and that’s why you didn’t take the time to read it again to check for errors and run it through a spell checker. You can easily install spell checkers for all the modern browser, so there aren’t really any excuses.

It’s quite simple, stop making rushed posts and run posts through a spell checker. If people want their posts to be noticed, they need to have a certain level of quality or else it’s just useless junk.

Phantom_Blaze 31 January, 2013 @ 4:39 pm   25

I think anyone that sticks up for SCEE needs to get a grip, they would shaft you in a second if they got a chance.

In fact, they are right now and you are falling for their rubbish.

Just FYI, Wake Up Club was published by Sony Computer Entertainment and is developed by SCEE.

I suggest you do your homework.

anunnakid 31 January, 2013 @ 4:43 pm   26

Easy trophies!! Here I come!!!

Mojo__Man 31 January, 2013 @ 4:51 pm   27

So much furore over an ALARM CLOCK.

You have to laugh.

Finally!

TheNarrator 31 January, 2013 @ 5:53 pm   29

lol, sounds like groovy idea, nice going! now no one will have an excuse not to get up and attend Killzone AM on Saturday mornings :D

salvogdaze 31 January, 2013 @ 6:07 pm   30

I’ve been expecting this one. Who the hell doesn’t need an alarm clock, let alone one with a Journey theme and did I mention trophies?

Yaaay! I have been expecting this for quite some time now! Finally, its here! Thank you!

CoolRichy008UK 31 January, 2013 @ 7:05 pm   32

almighty-slayer << YOUE WRONG !!!

GAME OF THE YEAR & FOR LIFE WILL BE GTA V and that game will make all other games and this one very childish nuff said

GTA5 WINS ALL THE TIME

Can. Not. Wait.

I am so ready to wake up!

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 31 January, 2013 @ 7:15 pm   34

I really can’t wait to get this! I’m sick of my boring IPod alarm clock so this will be a welcomed breath of fresh air.
Trophies, HERE I COME! Has it got a Platinum trophy?

INTERista_DMC 31 January, 2013 @ 7:56 pm   35

nice and i hope to see more apps soon

guys if you don’t like it don’t download it ,easy

Splutterbug 31 January, 2013 @ 8:19 pm   36

Ahh for those days where I needed an alarm clock and wasn’t woken up at random times throughout the night by a two year old, then eventually considering 6am a lie-in if it ever happens

Cute idea, and trophies probably would motivate me to get up.

SuperTurboHyperG 31 January, 2013 @ 10:05 pm   38

YAY!

Iolpukia23 31 January, 2013 @ 11:21 pm   39

Nice.espsecialy with school

Iolpukia23 31 January, 2013 @ 11:21 pm   40

Nice.espsecialy with school

http://exophase.com/game/wake-up-club/trophies/ trophy list is here. Successfully wake up 200 times – silver :)

Totally useless game…

I like it!!!

An alarm clock, just what the Vita was missing! Thanks.

Also, lol @ everyone in the comments. It’s not a game.

RenanChagas 1 February, 2013 @ 5:52 pm   44

Vita killer APP!!!!

CharcoalDragon 2 February, 2013 @ 5:52 am   45

I bought a PSP game “Talkman” purely because it had an alarm feature. I used it for about a week but then got sick of having to set the alarm. My new phone has a nice alarm though, i’m starting to get too used to it. It went off for ~5 mins this morning before my mum complained.

Mattz4400 2 February, 2013 @ 9:18 am   46

Oh, finally…

Montpelier 3 February, 2013 @ 4:07 am   47

I KNEW YOU CARED

Aww, next week? Man, I really needed this ages ago. You know with the whole less sunlight = difficulty getting up thing. Agreed, curse the snooze button, I always end up pressing it & almost oversleeping. I wish there was some way of SCEE rushing this but oh, well.
I did import DJMAX & Sly Cooper, so the world is in play. Soon with Wake-Up club we’ll Tap Everyone =) so excited for this app!
Why did Imaginstruments change & why do you have to sign-in to use Pulse Elite manager? Have a good week, PlayStation.

minimur12 4 February, 2013 @ 10:26 am   49

only 8 months late XD but thankyou sony. what would be good is you can chat with the person that has the same wake up time

Romanticorp 8 February, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   50

I’m loving this app! Instant noodle timer? I’m sold! Tokyo Jungle digital theme is my favorite.

Load all