Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 10:01am

The Weekend Playlist, 2nd February 2013

The Weekend Playlist

Here we go again folks. This week’s guest contributor is SEGA digital overlord and friend of the Blog, Mike Kebby. Please do give him hell for his choices, and then let us know what you’re consuming this weekend!

Fred dark-souls 2

Fred Dutton, SCEE Blog Manager

What was the last video game you played?
I finally wrapped up Far Cry 3′s main single player campaign. Fantastic game! I’ve a few outposts left to liberate, and I need to track down the Undying Bear. Gulp.

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
Django! What a movie! Tarantino back on terrific form.

What was the best book or article you read this week?
I’ve been guzzling Edge Online’s Dark Souls 2 coverage. The wait for this one is going to be painful – as, hopefully, will the game itself!

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
Jonathan Coulton’s astonishing cover of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s Baby Got Back. The reason why it came to my attention was rather saddening, but I’m glad it did!

jawad ni no kuni

Jawad Ashraf, PlayStation Store Content Coordinator

What was the last video game you played?
Ni No Kuni, mun! I only played it for a little bit yesterday. Tidy! Drippy is rubbing off on me it seems…

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
I went to see The Hobbit in the cinema for a second time (no idea why I decided to go again). There are parts of the movie I’d love to fast forward but otherwise it was still enjoyable the second time round.

What was the best book or article you read this week?
Have you seen the 20th February 2013 tease!?

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
Whatever music happens to play from Ni No Kuni. I love the world map music. Wonderfully done.

chris Far-Cry-3

Chris Howe, PS Store and Plus Content Manager

What was the last video game you played?
I am back on Far Cry 3 this week. It’s so addictive but I find myself constantly chasing down animals for the kill!

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
No time for TV/films this week but I am off to see Lincoln tonight which I am expecting to be awesome!

What was the best book or article you read this week?
I’ve started Bradley Wiggins’ autobiography this week – a truly inspirational man.

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
Got a bit of Ed Sheeran on at the moment – if you haven’t listened to his album I highly recommend it.

kebby guardians_of_middle_earth

Mike Kebby, Digital Campaigns Manager, SEGA

What was the last video game you played?
I’m juggling two games at the moment. Far Cry 3 is still providing a lot of fun but I think I’m near to completion now. But amongst that I’ve also been playing more Guardians of Middle-Earth lately. It’s good to be able to get my MOBA fix on console, and it was the game I enjoyed playing most at Gamescom 2012.

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
Another area where I have too many things to enjoy. The last movie I watched was the incredible Django Unchained, and once again Christopher Waltz was amazing (as too was Jamie Foxx). As a massive Tarantino fanboy this film is already going to be my film of 2013 – I just know it. I am looking forward to catching Zero Dark Thirty and Lincoln soon though too.

TV shows, now that Fringe is done (what a fantastic ending) my wife and I have started watching Utopia on C4 and so far it has been enjoyed in the Kebby house. There’s also season four of Justified to be caught up on, and we’re also enjoying the episodes of Catfish: The TV Show that are currently showing on MTV. Nice mixed bag there!

What was the best book or article you read this week?
I go through phases with books dependant on mood, but at the moment whilst I have a large pile to be caught up on I’m just not feeling it. Therefore, instead I have been re-reading the comic series Preacher (best series ever created) and then I’ll crack back into the books, starting with Stephen King’s Under the Dome to prepare myself for the TV show that starts in the US this June.

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
The new Biffy Clyro album is pretty good (not on a par with their earlier albums, but still well worth listening to). Also one of my good friends is in a band called Revere who are currently starting to attract attention here in the UK, so I recommend their latest single Keep This Channel Open. Finally, the latest two tracks from Thom Yorke, under the guise of Atoms For Peace, are getting repeated plays in anticipation for the album next month.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

42 Comments 24 Author replies
Show oldest first
TheLegendOfMart 2 February, 2013 @ 10:20 am   1

I’m waiting for Ni No Kuni to download, nearly there!

RedSquirrel87 2 February, 2013 @ 10:27 am   2

Ni No Kuni 24/24 hours lol

dark_angel69 2 February, 2013 @ 10:31 am   3

Haha 3 out of 4 been playing Far Cry 3. Jesus Jawad what made you want to go back to that movie?? You must have loved it but didn’t know it.

Did you get started with the co-op Fred? Not long till you will be hearing the platinum sound!

What was the last video game you played?
Dishonored. Think I’m near the end now. Love the gameplay in it but god that story is boring and gives me a sore head. Will stick though it and get the platinum but after that I wont be playing it again.

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
The new episode of How I Met Your Mother and Suits!!

What was the best book or article you read this week?
I will have to say Chris PS+ post cos I cant wait to play Sleeping Dogs :D

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
Will find out tonight when I get out partying. YEEEO!!!

RossyWilson 2 February, 2013 @ 10:40 am   4

fred i dont know why you wanted us to give mike a hard time for his choices, i didnt think they were that bad. I have also been watching utopia and think its been really good so far. And i too though the best article was the 20th feb teaser.

Mike Kebby 2 February, 2013 @ 12:53 pm

Indeed, I have pretty good taste you know.

Fred just likes to give me stick, that’s all :P

Fred Dutton 2 February, 2013 @ 3:20 pm

Heh, I was just ragging on Mike. He has has impeccable taste, obviously – his choices were pretty much the same as mine!

i had so many arguements with a friend of mine over far cry 3 because i didnt think it was worth getting but all the attention the blog staff is giving it im starting to think i was wrong

TINTINTB303 2 February, 2013 @ 11:05 am   6

Crazy couple of weeks for me but here is my ‘Playlist’.

What was the last video game you played?
I’m playing Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves (Platted Sly 1 & 2 last year) in preparation for the new Sly Cooper coming in the next couple of months!!

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
The new show on SKY Atlantic called The Following. Superb stuff!! James Purefoy is on great form as the well spoken English baddie and Kevin Bacon is putting in an equally impressive performance.
I implore everyone to watch it.

What was the best book or article you read this week?
My Dad has just given me a subscription to a weekly magazine funnily enough called “The Week”. Got some very interesting stuff in there.
Their blurb: “The Best Of The British & Foreign Media”.

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
Hmm, maybe a little boring this week and stick to whatever sounds are coming out of the TV/PS3/Vita at the time ;-)

Fred Dutton 2 February, 2013 @ 3:22 pm

Pretty sure my dad give me a sub to The Week when I was in sixth form :) Good for those uni interviews…

games played yesterday
prince of persia warrior within(hd)/splinter cell(hd)/nfs most wanted(ps2 classic)

films/tv this week
caught up on my mad fat diary/graham norton show/way to go/lord of the rings trilogy

most satisfying book has to be tom clancy’s against all enemies

music includes a mixture of oldies but goodies and some newer 1s too

sweet like chocolate /im blue(da ba dee da ba die)/teenage dirtbag/wasnt me/beneath your beautiful/gangnam style/latch/radioactive(ac3 theme)

TINTINTB303 2 February, 2013 @ 11:23 am   8

@polynski

Buy Far Cry 3. You will NOT be disappointed!!

I’m not a massive fan of first person shooters but fell in love with this game and I’m now only 3 co-op trophies away from getting the Platinum! :-D

drillingcat 2 February, 2013 @ 11:25 am   9

What was the last video game you played?
Currently replaying Mass Effect 3 as I downloaded ME1 at Xmas. Now the whole trilogy makes more sense!

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
Started watching The Following on Sky Atlantic, looks very dark and intriguing.

What was the best book or article you read this week?
Just finished the latest Harry Bosch novel by Michael Connelly called The Drop. Always guaranteed a good detective story from Connelly.

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
Got a generic movies theme cd on at the moment. Was awesome when Star Wars started playing…

started playing a bit of vanquish yesterday and i like it so going to try to give that more time today.

last thing i watched was the league which is all kinds of funny, also rewatched all of the walking dead in preperation for it coming back.

last thing i read was an article on kotaku about something about some console that may or may not be about to be shown public.

last song i listened to was video killed the radio star .

TINTINTB303 2 February, 2013 @ 11:47 am   11

@drillingcat

Have you seen both episode of The Following?

The first (Pilot) one was an excellent way to start off a new drama series. They sunk the claws of interest into us early with this one.

I just hope they can keep the momentum going. If they manage to get the pacing right then we are in for a real treat, I can just smell it! ;-)

The whole concept of his [James Purefoy's characters'] new book being played out in front of us and not knowing what he has in store for the ‘cast’ and readers is just brilliant!

Colour me exited for the next episode (tomorrow I think)! :-D

Hell-Raiser-85 2 February, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   12

What was the last video game you played?

I’m playing Ni no Kuni and that’s all i will be doing all weekend.

Jawad Ashraf 4 February, 2013 @ 11:21 am

That’s all I did on the weekend and it’s all I will do next weekend, too (aside from family!)

Game: Ni No Kuni offcourse. I’m one of those lucky folks who got their hands on the wonderful Wizards Edition (the only one in my game shop even!). Played the first 10 hours or so months ago for a preview, but I’m eager to dig back in for real this time. What a marvel.

Film: Seeing Zero Dark Thirty tonight. Looking forward to it as I was totally punched in the gut by The Hurt Locker. And talking about punches in the gut? Yesterday I saw The City of Life and Death (Nanjing! Nanjing!) on DVD, the ‘Chinese Shindler’s List’ about the massacre of Nanjing in 1933/1938. I did not go to bed feeling happy afterwards.

Book: One story to go in Veronderstellingen, a truly wonderful short collection from Belgian author Annelies Verbeken. One of her best works yet. Next week I’ll finally begin A Song of Ice and Fire 3.

Music: Trixy Whitley’s Fourth Corner was the last album I bought. Looking forward to the new Eels next week.

Fred Dutton 2 February, 2013 @ 3:24 pm

I’m off to Zero Dark Thirty later too. Looking forward to it. Let us know what you think…

tiago-kun 2 February, 2013 @ 1:10 pm   14

Well, I’m a bit sick with a cold, so this week was a bit light.
What was the last video game you played?
I’ve been playing Dark Souls on the PS3, and Big Sky Infinity on Vita.
What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
I’ve yet to catch on this week’s shows but I stayed in bed until a few minutes ago and it was airing Simpsons episodes from 10 am or something, so I just watched that.
What was the best book or article you read this week?
I’ve been reading The Amazing Spider-man latest issues, I’m at #692 currently, even if I was spoiled on what happened on the final issue, I’m still unaware of the details, and I’ve read the first volume of Casanova, great graphic novel.
What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
As I mentioned, I’m sick, so I’m listening to some calm music to relax, like the first album of the XX.

Fred Dutton 2 February, 2013 @ 3:24 pm

I’m not sure Dark Souls is the best remedy for a fever. You might just make things worse ;)

Notlaw1976 2 February, 2013 @ 1:22 pm   15

Been a busy week, so everything other than work has been quiet.

Finally got around to starting Assassin’s Creed 3 thus week. Only played the first hour and a half or so as who I can only guess is Connor’s dad… Liking it so far; certainly seems to be the most accessible AC game to date. Also the fighting seems far less clunky than before.

Been reading transport invoices and stock lists… not even remotely interesting.

Been watching season 4 of Justified. Raylan Givens is so cool he’s almost frozen. Love that show.

Not listening to anything at the moment. Not had time.

Looking forward to getting Sleeping Dogs for free this week through PlayStation Plus. Had it unplayed on my shelf since Xmas, so I’ll trade that in now I’m getting it FOC. Gotta love PS+.

Fred Dutton 2 February, 2013 @ 3:25 pm

Very excited for the new Justified. I’m going to wait for the series to finish then gobble it all down in one go :)

Me and quite a few others are playing FF VIII during Feb. Which is great as it’s my favourite. We are given a deadline for a rendezvous point and we’re not to pass it. We then talk about our thoughts so far and what we’ve accomplished. Im going for a low levels playthrough and have even managed to dig out a PocketStation for extra items!

As for reading I’m half way through the 2nd John Carter book, The Gods of Mars. Very interesting stuff for a series that is now 100 years old. This one calls religion into question and the rights and wrongs of the belief systems built on Mars.

Im also re-watching all of Pokemon. So far Im on season two and I already miss Brock, but seriously wish there was at least one episode without Team Rocket. Its getting tired.

Im currently listening to a compilation of the tracks featured in Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f for PS Vita, as I plan to finally own it in the next month.

And to finish things off I seriously cannot wait for Sleeping Dogs on PS Plus and as I mention above Im dying to get Project Diva f. Im also hoping for more news on Kickbeat for PS Vita. Might also look into Orgarhythm, shame there’s no demo.

Jawad Ashraf 4 February, 2013 @ 11:24 am

Love FFVIII. My memory is a bit fuzzy on it these days but I really enjoyed it as a teen. Triple Triad – the best card game ever! Wish I had a set of the real cards.

almighty-slayer 2 February, 2013 @ 4:20 pm   17

Always good to see Kebby around on the Blog! Hope you’re okay dude.

What i’m playing: Well i finally got the Borderlands 2 platinum last night. What a great game that turned out to be! So much content and really good fun, especially with a group of others. Had some good laughs whilst getting that. Probably one of the most fun platinums i’ve gotten! I’m moving onto other items in my backlog now (probably something on Vita – i’m thinking AC3: Liberation) before doing the BL2 DLC. Gotta get that backlog busted ASAP (PS+ doesn’t help…)

Last film i saw: Went to see Monsters Inc in 3D for my friend’s 21st birthday! And it’s still great, haha. Really looking forward to the new Monster’s Inc film, whenever that’s supposed to come out. You can always count on Pixar.

Mike Kebby 2 February, 2013 @ 4:48 pm

I’m well thanks almighty, always nice to grace the blog :)

Hope you’re well.

Gratz on the Borderlands 2 Platinum, took me ages to get it for the first game, and I’m sure I’ll knuckle down to get the plat for the sequel too.

vonhammer 2 February, 2013 @ 5:55 pm   18

@Mike

” But amongst that I’ve also been playing more Guardians of Middle-Earth lately.”

Same.It’s sad that out of all the plus users on my list,only my brother and I that play it.
I would like to see a God of War free to play take on the genre on future hardware.Possibly even cross play with handhelds and home consoles.

dogwalker4000 2 February, 2013 @ 6:09 pm   19

What was the last video game you played?

Guardians of Middle Earth. My first real taste of MOBA and I have to say it’s very addicting but can also be unforgiving on those who don’t know how a MOBA works. Beregond is my man of choice at the moment, too much fun taunting enemies into towers ;) Finished up all the trophies on Far Cry 3, top notch title and really hope they bring some SP DLC to the table because the co-op and MP a little lacking. Also finished my first play through of UNcharted Golden Abyss…totally awesome :D

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?

The Hobbit. A lot different from the book but still very enjoyable, looking forward to the other 2 but also wondering how Peter Jackson is gonna stretch it out.

What was the best book or article you read this week?

The Hobbit (again lol). Read it before I saw it and would highly recommend to anyone who hasn’t read it should. I’m hoping to move onto the LotR books but the size of them is putting me off.

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?

Whatever the missus puts on…which will probably end up giving me a headache :(

mike seems to be 1 of the only bloggers left from since i first had ps3 didnt the blog use to be ur previous job before you joined sega?

RossyWilson 2 February, 2013 @ 6:39 pm   21

Hey Fred. Wheres the weekend debates for this week?

RossyWilson 2 February, 2013 @ 6:39 pm   22

Wheres the weekend debate this week Fred?

i mean the stores gone from ross to andy to jawad plus has gone from ross to chris and the blog managers gone from james to fred…as u can see im on the blog alot so ive seen em all change

@rossy wilson fred has been busy because of the big announcement thing and playing kratos in that god of war live action trailer

Fred Dutton 4 February, 2013 @ 9:21 am

;) Cheeky. The best make-up crew in the world couldn’t have pulled that off!

RossyWilson 2 February, 2013 @ 7:13 pm   25

Haha. Cheers @polynski for the response.

Playing Ni No Kuni all weekend. 10hours in and it’s amazing. Best exclusive yet

Project2insanity 2 February, 2013 @ 7:42 pm   27

Last video game; PS3- Been delving back into Asura’s Wrath, an episode or two at a time but I’ve mostly went old-school by wielding the Heavenly Sword. Still stands very strongly amongst recent titles. The characters are very solid, something many games should aspire to.
Vita- Uncharted: Golden Abyss, I’ve actually been taking this one slowly since it arrived in Plus, love some of the Vita attributes, especially the rear touch-pad for rope-climbing.

Last movie/TV show; Was hoping to have Bullet to the Head here but looks to be next weekend for me… Ah, well, The Last Stand deserves a second mention anyway. Big Arnie delivering the laughs and (more importantly) the action! Not his pinnacle of course but still the way movies should be made and does not disappoint.

Best book or article; An article I doubt anyone here has seen, it’s called See The Future. I think it’s about the dangers of connecting oversized novelty shapes to a power supply. It electrifies all of us!

Soundtracking: Been a few tracks in particular: Epilogue from Crysis 2, The Drunken Whaler from Dishonored and the Datura soundtrack.

Adie_Stone 2 February, 2013 @ 7:55 pm   28

Oh Fringe. How I miss the beautiful show already.

d1eHARDdom1n1c 2 February, 2013 @ 9:11 pm   29

@SonyPS3(R) can you guys please develope a youtube app for the PS3 because most of us do not own the PlayStation Vita

Fred Dutton 4 February, 2013 @ 9:22 am

Well, it’s YouTube who develops the YouTube app, not Sony ;)

It looks like we have progress on this one – I should have news for you very soon.

Nightmare966 2 February, 2013 @ 9:38 pm   30

What was the last video game you played?
Batman: Arkham City and a bit of Sly Cooper. The fun thing here is that I have Arkham City in Blu-ray, but never touched it since I completed the first playthrough because, you know, too many games and just one Drive. Thanks God I have Plus and can use a digital version to complete the Riddler challanges and replay it!

What was the last movie/TV show you watched?
No movies sadly… I haven’t had a chance yet. But for TV… Breaking Bad. Just reached, finally, the Season 5 mid-season finale. A great series that I highly recommend.

What was the best book or article you read this week?
Welp, nothing that’s caught my attention really. Some game previews, but nothing else… so I guess I’ll go with Jawad in this one :P

What tunes are soundtracking your weekend?
The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Soundtrack (well, what the demo allows me to listen :P). It rocks… literally!

That aside… A bit of Nightwish. I was really surprised when I found out LBP2 uses Whoever Brings The Night in some bosses!

Jawad Ashraf 4 February, 2013 @ 11:27 am

Breaking Bad, eh? I wonder how things will go from here. He’s slipping…

Have to say the MG Rising soundtrack does sound good coupled with slicing things up. Not sure if it’s supposed to remind me of Power Rangers though, but hey, I like(d) Power Rangers, too!

Stonesthrow 2 February, 2013 @ 10:03 pm   31

I’m gonna go with Jawad on game and article choice :p Killing me softly for movie and some Hip hop for listening, Declaime to be more specific.

Witcher70 3 February, 2013 @ 2:48 am   32

Last game played: Ni No Kuni what else would I be playing !! only about three hours in and so far a very tidy game !

Last film/tv show: Terra Nova.

Last Book i read: Ni No Kuni companion book, very informative !

Music i listened to: Anything by Enigma, been a fan for many years own every single track.

@Fred. I loved Zero Dark Thirty. I can understand the raving reviews in the US, but also the more mixed feelings it got in the press here. It’s a very methodical movie who, without digging deep in the personal lives of it’s characters, recalls the chase on Bin Laden over the course of 10 years, fragmentaric at times? But in it’s retelling, at moments almost documentary fiction, it’s incredibly strong. I was totally grabbed by the main character and her quest, shocked by the ‘enhanced interrogations’ and on the edge of my seat during the final half hour: the almost real time account of the assault on the compound…

Fred Dutton 4 February, 2013 @ 9:23 am

As did I. Absolutely riveted. I wasn’t a huge fan of Jessica Chastain in it, but everything else was note-perfect.

drillingcat 3 February, 2013 @ 10:39 am   34

@ TINTINTB303

Caught up with the second episode of The Following last night! A few plot holes… but generally excellent viewing.

(Even though I keep expecting Kevin Bacon to turn to the camera and start talking about mobble phones!)

chrisboers 3 February, 2013 @ 10:48 am   35

This week I reached two milestones: Trophy #2000 and a platinum for Mass Effect 3. I’m keeping track of my newyears’ resolution by only playing a single game a month, and for January, that game was ME3. Now, I started playing Borderlands 2 (Thanks again SCEE for that ultimate loot box). On the Vita, I’m playing New Little King’s Story (Yes, I realize that’s two games, but Vita doesn’t have Borderlands :-) )

Further, I didn’t do much else, other than visiting the Efteling (Dutch version of EuroDisney, but with fairytales. A bit like a real-life Folklore).

Best read: All the gossip about the next gen console(s)… Happy times!

See you all next week!

TINTINTB303 3 February, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   36

@drillingcat
Lol! Yeah that or breaking into a song and dance routine Footloose style… :-D

@Fred
Funny thing is I’m mid 30s but he gave myself and my better half the subscription [to The Week] because he and his wife (both retired now) find it to have some great articles.

On the quick flick through and odd article I’ve read there does seem to be quite a few entertaining, well written articles within it’s pages.

I can sound all ‘in the know’ and brainy down the pub now ;-)

Fred Dutton 4 February, 2013 @ 9:25 am

Yeah, I think it probably would be more useful to me now than it was when I was 17! I don’t remember making particular good use of my sub back then!

stevenoshea 3 February, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   37

I’m about 8 hours into ni no kuni atm, omg it soooo amazing, it designed beautifuly, and the music omg it amazing

Jawad Ashraf 4 February, 2013 @ 11:28 am

World map music is just lovely! I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed walking around a world map as much as this game, aside from maybe FFXII, which was more of a connected world really.

Game: Ni no Kuni and bits of Ragnarok Odyssey (nearly have RO plat ^_^
Film: watched part of a Spanish werewolf film
Article/Book: reading through the Ni no Kuni book
Music: Serial Experiments Lain soundtrack (my absolute favourite anime)

Lunastra78 3 February, 2013 @ 10:39 pm   39

Game: White Knight Chronicles
TV Series: King of the Nerds
Comic Book: I am a Hero
Music: My Bloody Valentine

Mike Kebby 4 February, 2013 @ 8:18 am   40

Just an update for you all – finally finished Fary Cry 3 this weekend, great fun, and whilst the ending wasn’t amazing, it was well worth completing! Only three trophies away from Platinum now too.

Started DmC – wow, it’s crazy! The action is great, and whilst I’m only a few hours in, so far so very good :D

Catkiller1 4 February, 2013 @ 12:50 pm   41

Gaming: I finally completed The Walking Dead & it was an emotional to say the least. The choices that you have to make are disturbing, logical & hard & some choices have to be made quick. Excellent game though & I think Activision will have to pull something very special out of the bag, with their interpretation. I’m also juggling Derek the Deathfin & MOVE titles with the Wife & Kids.

TV: Hit & Miss & i’ve just started Sons Of Anarchy Season 5. Hit & Miss was great & you felt for the Characters who were individual, in their own right. Sons Of Anarchy is absolutely fantastic & Season 6 has been announced, so i’m very happy with that!

Book/Article: I’ve been flicking through Retro Gamer Collection Volumes 3 & 4. I read an article on the Oliver Twins Dizzy special & I hope at some point, a complete Dizzy collection will be released on PSN with original & smooth filters, with trophies etc.

Music: Michael Jackson 25th Anniversay BAD Album. There are some tracks that are exclusive & never been released before. Some great mixes to an Icon, who i’ve enjoyed since my childhood.

Kind Regards
CAT

TINTINTB303 4 February, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   42

@Fred

I found the same problem.
The easiest place for that trophy, post completion of the all the outposts etc is at X: 360 Y: 700 South of the Docs Mansion.
There is a zipline on top of a little shack and below on the cove/beach are some enemies.

Throw some rocks so an enemy walks directly under the zipline then jump aboard and release on top of him. No need to press any other buttons as the move is done automatically if you land directly onto your prey ;-)

You may need to quick travel/respawn if no enemies are in the right sort of position to be lured to their death.