Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 5:30pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC PS3 release date

Hydro

As the old saying goes, “the revolution will not be televised.” Nonsense – it’s not only on your TV screen, but it will be interactive, too. Revolution, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, arrives on PlayStation Network on 28th February – and there’s more inside this collection than you may be expecting.

Grind

Revolution offers a heck of a lot of content for both multiplayer and Zombies fans. First up are the four multiplayer maps:

• Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plant comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
  • Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach (the birthplace of skateboarding!), quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive players away from easy cover and into intense firefights.
  • Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
  • Mirage: Located in China’s Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.

mirage

It’s worth noting that Mirage is also the first Black Ops II map where Domination takes place in a triangular flag pattern instead of a linear one – that is, you can run laps around the main hotel (or cut through it) as you try to capture the three flags at three different corners of the map. You may find this changes up your Domination strategies a bit.

As a bonus, Revolution also contains the first downloadable weapon in Call of Duty history. The Peacekeeper SMG has the small form factor of a compact submachine gun, but the range of an assault rifle. It’s actually rated two points higher in range than the longest-range SMG in the game, the MSMC. It’s not the overpowered monster that I think some gamers were afraid it might be, but it will likely become a very popular choice for the short-to-medium range specialists out there. And once you level it up along with the rest of your SMGs, it too can sport gold and diamond camos.

snowlift

If you are a Zombies fan, Treyarch has some secrets and surprises in store for you, too. Die Rise is an all-new Zombies level that takes place in a shattered skyscraper; one false move might send you right over the edge in a very literal and non-metaphorical sense.

The verticality of this level makes it feel unlike other Zombies experiences; you’re constantly finding new places above and below, exploring the rubble, locating parts for buildables, and even finding surprises in the very unsafe elevators. Some of those surprises are good, and some of them…well, just be prepared for anything, okay?

turned

Last but definitely not least, Revolution offers a new way to play Zombies altogether, in the form of a new mode called Turned. Throw out your expectations for a strategic and calculating Zombies experience – this one’s all about adrenaline.

Up to four players can join in; one is human, the other three are zombies. The winner of the match is the person who can survive as the human the longest. A Reverse Gun Game weapon loadout means that the human switches from powerful to weaker weapons as their turn continues; whichever zombie player can take out the human becomes the human themselves.

It’s very fast, very frantic, and makes a great short experience for those times you want to play but can’t commit to a long gameplay session.

Prepare to have your high expectations met when Revolution arrives on PSN from 28th February. And look for me in the online lobbies — my PSN ID is OneOfSwords, and I’m the easy target!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

131 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Too bad our prices are sky high compared to the other platforms. I’ll have to pass on this one.

Thanks for treating use as second class citizens, ripping us off even though we have to wait even longer.

Can you tell us why we pay much more than other consoles and other regions and even the advertised price?

moriarty1975 12 February, 2013 @ 6:08 pm   4

@Sicmay

Activision blame SCEE, SCEE blame Activision.

Not much we can do about it. Its a case of buy it or don’t buy it.

Well if I want it I have to buy it- doesn’t mean I’m happy about it. I probably won’t bother but it’s just rude and frustrating because I want to.

gbgamesmember 12 February, 2013 @ 6:11 pm   6

Can`t Buy it !.. it`s Too expinsive !.. i think a few people will buy it.. I mean it`s a map pack not a game..!..

andrewsqual 12 February, 2013 @ 6:12 pm   7

I have to agree. Why the hell is the Season pass €51.99 on the store? Even €2 cheaper and you would have sold bucket loads more. It would be nice to see an answer from the OP.

Btw we probably won’t get responses here- he is responding on the Us blog

moriarty1975 12 February, 2013 @ 6:16 pm   9

Here’s his answer on the price difference :

Dan Amrich on February 12th, 2013 at 10:09 am said:

“Beats me. Activision only sets the suggested price for content (it’s actually illegal for Activision to do anything more than suggest a price), and I expect US prices to match across platforms. I cannot speak to why the EU would be more.”

So yeah….Activision blame SCEE, SCEE blame Activision.

That’s no so much an answer as a “I don’t know and I don’t care”

Will this DLC be available for vita too? How much is it?

jamescoghlan 12 February, 2013 @ 6:27 pm   12

Really happy its coming to ps3 ! If anyone has a mic and wants to play revolution when it comes out add jamescoghlan but please have a mic ! :))

moriarty1975 12 February, 2013 @ 6:31 pm   13

@ moolyt36

Nope.

SMOKIN_WEED_1986 12 February, 2013 @ 7:10 pm   14

Im not one for complaining or having a bad word said about sony, but i agree with the majority on this one. Im only interested in zombies maps now but as Treyarch insist on treating us like ps3 owners like crap i will not be paying another penny to them, the dlc can jog on. im done with this ****. how dare microsoft be allowed to alienate the ps community from all this dlc foer many games?? ps as a brand has been around alot longer than xbox and yet you lie down and let microsoft walk all over you. Revolution? that would be the day…

why the other console always have DLC first?

@nerueen

Microsoft paid big money to Activision to acquire the rights to release the DLC a month before the rest. Who knows, maybe their lower prices are part of that deal as well.

i still dont see the point in making the people with season passes wait. SEASON PASS HOLDERS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY $50.00 FOR THIS CRAP AND STILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE DROP DATE

the zombie thing looks pretty sick

DayDr3emrs 12 February, 2013 @ 10:57 pm   19

I’ll be picking this up for sure. Seen some plays and these levels look great. cheers.

£33 season pass like xbox or get stuffed. Why we being charged £42…

moriarty1975 13 February, 2013 @ 2:28 am   21

@ KylieDog

According to Activision its SCEE that have increased the price.

Wonder if anyone from SCEE will reply & explain it….

Stonesthrow 13 February, 2013 @ 3:26 am   22

Sorry Activision but COD hasn’t been the same (figuratively:p) since Black ops and that whole Zampella and West thing.. There’s just something about the bullet detection since then.. New engine is long overdue too.. Holding off on this untill pricecut, if still interested by then.

4 x 69€ overpriced black ops in belgium store = both u foult
dlc overpriced = both u foult ( realy tired of u lame no it no me but him excuse )

both = if u not repect u consummers , soon u wil have 0 left
ms deal = against use gamers wo pay 50€ + 51 € dlc , see howh arogant u have become actimilkcow.

u ea + sony are becoming to expensif in game markt 59€ = max

give use ( quikscope free modus – new engine – 3/4 maximum kilstreak rewards where every player onli can activate 1/2 match – good spawn sites = not in other enemy pers before u + same respect like 360 gamers )

also why letting peopel pay zombie maps when them not want ore visa versa ? ( i want 5 normal multyplayer maps but no zombie maps )

PassivMUFC 13 February, 2013 @ 9:02 am   24

hi can any one tell me PLEASE when are they going to put more hardcore game modes on ops2 i payed for the hardened package just to play 4 hardcore modes its a rip off

Catkiller1 13 February, 2013 @ 10:07 am   25

I agree with Stonesthrow. COD definitely hasn’t been the same since Black Ops.

I prefer Battlefield but I have purchased every COD release & imo MW3 was absolutely terrible. I’m enjoying Black Ops 2 though & I haven’t purchased any DLC across any of the titles, as the prices for map packs are ridiculous. Activision don’t care about their fans & all they see are $$$£££. The thing is, we all know what to expect from COD so it sells very well, year on year & the Season Pass price for PS3, added to the frustration. I was considering, for once, purchasing the DLC.

Just the standard release for me & i’m happy with that, unless my buddies purchase it, then I may have to ;)

It’s a good laugh at times, especially the kids that mouth off & resort to ‘Mum’ jokes & ‘Camper’ remarks.

dose any 1 no the price of this dlc

AeonsDead 13 February, 2013 @ 6:17 pm   27

@17 What about European PS3 owners? Everyone else in the world is charged $50 (converted) for the season pass, European PS3 owners are charged $68… for delayed content?

@26 The season pass is £42 UK, on Xbox you can get it a month earlier for only £32.

THIS IS MADNESS.

Clearly everyone in Europe are outraged and it has caused quite a stir. I wasn’t expecting every single comment on here to be about the price and i’m sure Sony weren’t either.

Hopefully this proves to Sony/SCEE they can’t just hike up European prices for no reason in the hopes we won’t notice.

And make NO mistake, it IS SCEE who have decided to charge European PS3 owners 25% more than anyone in the world.

Xx_WOLF_PACKZ_X3 13 February, 2013 @ 8:28 pm   28

when is it comeing out for ps3 die rise

i didnt know it was cheaper everywhere else than here (europe) and tho im a bit p’d off im still lookihg forward to it new zomb mode looks excellent

TheExplodinGun 21 February, 2013 @ 2:55 am   30

PS3 is absolutely (CENSORED) ill be glad when me and all my friends get it!!!

I think the price is atrocious! How can SCEE do such a thing? If they think im buying the Season Pass this year, well they can think again!

Integrity_xx 23 February, 2013 @ 7:53 am   32

Pathetic, not even going to bother purchasing. Map packs come out a month later for PS3 users, and they’re much more expensive. Sorry, going to pass on this one.

chech out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8kGH66ti50 for a awesome black ops 2 triple kill

BobaWillson 25 February, 2013 @ 1:19 pm   34

See the thing is, most of you are going to whine and cry about how we have to wait for DLC’s to come out almost a month, because its not a full month, to come out after the Xbox,or Microsoft as some of you are calling it, but guess what big deal, Microsoft paid to have the rights to showcase the DLC before Sony, and if so just wait for it to come out…its not like your going to die or anything…and if you really are that impatient or don’t want to wait that long and pay for your online game play then switch to Xbox…simple as that……all in all just wait, i meant we wait for games, full games, to be released, sometimes months because they push back the release date because of who knows why, and not to forget that we go to midnight releases as well, so who’s to say that we cant wait just a tad longer? or as suggested by myself, get both systems, oh but i don’t have the money to keep up with both systems, well then that’s out of my control…but please, i came on here to see comments on how people would be hyped and how much we’ve been waiting for it, but no, what a disapointment..

AfroSamuraiDojo 26 February, 2013 @ 7:33 pm   35

Can anybody tell me how much revolution will cost for ps3 in pounds?£10?, £15?

Altiar11-_ 27 February, 2013 @ 5:19 am   36

How much money will this cost in New Zealand Dollars Cause if its above 30$ its a rip off

Rock_Stick 27 February, 2013 @ 2:23 pm   37

Just think about it this way. We have to buy it 10 UK pounds more but they have to pay to play online. In the long run, they end up losing more money.

ELEKTRIKSTORM 27 February, 2013 @ 8:25 pm   38

Personally i dont think it is overpriced, i still didnt get a season pass though, i will wait for the map packs to come out individually, i like the look of the maps on this map pack, so im gonna get it, if i dont like the look of future map packs i wont, simple, but going back to the pricing, you have to think about how many hours your gonna spend on these maps, for instance, usually a games lifespan is 20-30 hours, that works out about £1.50-£2.00 for an hour of play, but COD is different, its an ongoing game, i bet most the people on this forum have spent 100 hours plus on the game already, so the money to hours played ratio is way better than most games.

is the 2/28 dlc on ps3 gonna be released at midnight release???

rweymouth 27 February, 2013 @ 9:26 pm   40

I’m really getting sick of how treyarch and activision treat us PS3 players like we don’t matter as much as XBOX 360 players, besides, PS3 is way better because you don’t have to pay to play with people online unlike xbox, you have to pay 50$!!! ROCK ON SONY!!! GIVE US YOUR BEST SONY!!!

oG_xWeLsHz_ 27 February, 2013 @ 11:26 pm   41

anybody know what time it will be downloadable on 28th??

micheal92310 28 February, 2013 @ 2:10 am   42

what time can u download the dlc revloution ps3 ?

defeationjoe 28 February, 2013 @ 2:55 am   43

have you guys considered currency values?

defeationjoe 28 February, 2013 @ 2:56 am   44

i really just want to know what time it will be released

defeationjoe 28 February, 2013 @ 3:00 am   45

nm that question was dumb

faavevelanaea3 28 February, 2013 @ 3:02 am   46

Im australia its 1 pm and still no dlc its the 28th of feb stayed up all night waiting and its over half way through the day wheres the maps i paid for ppl are sick of having to wait im pretty annoyed should have been avalible at midnight whats going on???

faavevelanaea3 28 February, 2013 @ 3:06 am   47

Boba willson your an idiot

Ginnittowinit 28 February, 2013 @ 3:14 am   48

it’ll end up being released at 5am GMT, as you all know we cant play it before america

Still waiting D:

IMOIN3Y_IMIIK3 28 February, 2013 @ 5:21 am   50

I run an elite clan and we have waited 30 days after Xbox has already enjoyed your dlc. Now there isn’t even an eastern time midnight dlc release in the pan . You people have a totally (CENSORED) system I will be playing the new Nintendo when it comes out n dropping your console specifically because your waiting times are horrendous.

slopkins_89 28 February, 2013 @ 5:33 am   51

This is ridiculous call of duty I refuse to pay or buy any more of your products what a waste of money we pay the same but have to wait over a month longer what’s the deal than advertised release date states 28th which it is if not going to be correct don’t false advertise. But yes play station owners are considered second class to Microsoft but hey that’s fine. Bobawilson you are a complete and utter idiot. Don’t speak

T-MONEYMILLZ 28 February, 2013 @ 5:41 am   52

hey some ppl say 1 am some say 10am in american eastern time

Wats the go? Has anyone got the revolution pack in australia yet?

Someone please tell me when its up

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 6:29 am   55

nah no one has got it yet i think we need to wait till 8 because on elite it says it comes out at 8 but one of my mates said that they called sont and they said tomorrow i dont know whats gonna happen

ashadowinthedark 28 February, 2013 @ 6:32 am   56

If anyone could tell me quickly in the next 5-10 mins how to download this die rise for the playstation I can’t seem to find it. Yet I purchased the Season Pass already? I need some help, thanks.

Gamertag: ashawdowinthedark
hoagie60

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 6:43 am   57

ok first you need to wait at 7 coz thats when it come out then u go to the black ops 2 store and it will be there

ashadowinthedark , it isn’t up yet

ashadowinthedark 28 February, 2013 @ 6:55 am   59

slopkins_89 are they not releasing it yet? Do we have to wait another whole month? I am online and can not find the DLC map pack?

ashadowinthedark 28 February, 2013 @ 6:58 am   60

thanks imPikeh. When are they putting it up now? This is not right,this is wrong. Disgusting. Why does Xbox 360 always get everything before us. God damit! Lord have mercy.

It’s up!

It’s officially up and available now!

Monkey_Killer14 28 February, 2013 @ 7:18 am   63

I purchased the map pack, yet it only says I have bought the French, Spanish, German and Polish versions of the map pack.. anyone help?

madbrratt 28 February, 2013 @ 7:22 am   64

I’m the same Monkey….anyone have any idea why this is?

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 7:28 am   65

its out for auz as well

YAYAYAYAY <3

Monkey_killer14, good luck lol, i wonder how zombies would sound in spanish

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 7:37 am   68

sorry auz need to wait till 7

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 7:41 am   69

my mates got the gun and his in auz lol

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 7:44 am   70

every body has the gun

I am downloading it now, im in queensland aus

330 mins later, lol

faavevelanaea3 28 February, 2013 @ 7:51 am   73

Finally… :-)

im in the uk, which language do i down load it in, i have 4 options, french, spanish,german, polish !!!

azman_abdula 28 February, 2013 @ 7:55 am   75

@LMAO, its that ReZN_CoCaptaiN
lol you suck, what are the odds i get a game with you then see you here…

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 7:58 am   76

Same here Monkey_killer14 I don’t have an English version either.

which one do i get? there is spa, ger, pol or fre??

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 8:14 am   78

I am thinking they are all English versions with added languages. So I am downloading the German version first as its the smallest, to test.

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 8:16 am   79

are they english ?

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 8:18 am   80

As soon as I have installed the German version I’ll try it and let you know. My internet is so slow though that by the time it downloads the next map packs will be out.

jpenny1990 28 February, 2013 @ 8:18 am   81

German im goin for stupif that they dont give more info about which to download before hand

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 8:20 am   82

haha how long does it say its gonna take

a long time

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 8:26 am   84

I’m on 6% now and I started at 8am

i’m gonna get the german too. i really hope it works (as it is one gig)

B_WARNER3030 28 February, 2013 @ 8:31 am   86

WHAT.

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 8:31 am   87

i think we mightr need to wait till 8

Anyone know which one to down load I did GER and nothing new

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 8:35 am   89

I just installed the “SPA)” version and the maps aren’t available in-game.

Going to try the “FRE” version next’ will report back.

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 8:35 am   90

did it work

If you go on through the store it does not give you the option to pick 1 only all of them 200 minutes to go

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 8:38 am   92

It looks like then you have to download them all. I won’t be playing blops 2 til tomorrow then.

Activision said you gotta download them all. But i have a feeling that the AU version will be released soon

one hour later: 6% :/

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 8:45 am   95

I’ve been playing this game on PS3 for years and I don’t recall once the DLC being without issue.

Like someone pointed out, you may need all the packs but 7 gig of data is a bit much for 4 maps.

On the PS Store’ the “FRE]” version also says ENG. I’m still downloading that version… 60%. Will report back in 10 mins or so.

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 8:49 am   96

10 mins for 40% downloading. I’m moving to where you live

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 8:53 am   97

86% now… Maybe I was a bit over optimistic with the 10 minutes :-)

Kamikaze-sama 28 February, 2013 @ 8:53 am   98

any of you guys have problem with that dlc? title says revolution map pack [ENG/FRE] at TURKEY store but after buying it why i got spain german and french map packs? Where is the ENG english one?

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 8:56 am   99

I started the GER version at 8am and I’m only on 20% now. please let me know if the french is the right one so I can cancel GER and start that one instead.

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 8:57 am   100

@ Kamikaze, look above a few posts, this is what we are currently talking about :-)

FRE] download finished, will report back in a bit…

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 9:05 am   101

@ alcalavicci, cancel your download and start the FRE] version.

The maps are working with that version.

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 9:06 am   102

Excellent, Thank you Bat, you just saved me a lot of time

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 9:07 am   103

Thank you Bat, you just saved me a lot of time waiting on downloads.

Major_Flaws 28 February, 2013 @ 9:07 am   104

French version installed here, playing now :)

alcalavicci 28 February, 2013 @ 9:07 am   105

Oops thanked you twice

i’m getting the german
i might stop my upload :L

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 9:12 am   107

Just to recap. The “FRE]” works on my system. Disk BLES 01717

Looks like the “FRE]” filename should have been “[ENG/FRE]”

You’d think these things would be sorted before they went live.

Anyway, gonna blow some heads off :-D

Bat.

did it give you all maps

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 9:21 am   109

Downhill
Mirage
Hydro
Grind

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 9:24 am   110

did it give u the zombie map and when the people speak is it in english

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 9:25 am   111

P.S.

I also deleted the previously downloaded “SPA)” data which incidentally was marked as BLES 01718, so all 4 maps are available and playable with just the “FRE]” data.

ReZN_CoCaptaiN 28 February, 2013 @ 9:28 am   112

wait so the fre one is the one u need to get
`

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 9:32 am   113

Where I live, there is only 1 zombie download available so you have no option.

Yes, the audio is in English.

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 9:36 am   114

Yes, FRE. Read post 103.

Right, less typing, more shooting :-D

Kamikaze-sama 28 February, 2013 @ 10:04 am   115

@bat i just panicked about those languages and never took attention about reading others post im downloading french 1 if you say its eng then no problem

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 10:13 am   116

No probs :-D

Not everyone has a high speed broadband connection and Sony or Activision could have saved a lot of people much time and bother, just by getting something as simple as the file names correct before it went live.

Every time DLC is released for COD on this platform, there are issues :-(

phish_tahko69 28 February, 2013 @ 10:22 am   117

This is probably a stupid question, but does the french/english version include the new zombie mode?

LI22Y_R0CKS 28 February, 2013 @ 10:30 am   118

I’m was going to download the Revolution map pack today but there is no English option. Why is this? Not good at all, especially as we have had to wait and then pay for it.

LI22Y_R0CKS 28 February, 2013 @ 10:33 am   119

Just read Post 103 from Bat-n-Ball. Downloading the FRE/ENG version. Thanks for the advice.

BiGMONYnvrSLEEPS 28 February, 2013 @ 4:17 pm   120

Hey…..I am not at my system and want to know, where i find the downloads for Revolution….just got off the phone with P Station and they said ther r no codes to enter, just log into multiplayer and the new maps, upgrades r there…..is this true?

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 5:09 pm   121

Looks like someone has added or deleted posts somewhere and the original 103 post has changed number.

Anyway, not sure if they are all drunk at Sony/Activision/Treyarch (whoever puts the files up there) but just looked again on PS Store and in the general Map Packs section there is only one Revolution pack to chose from: (NPEB-01204 GER) at a massive 7.2GB!

The file size is confusing considering there are only 4 maps and the GER is misleading considering I am accessing the store from within the UK.

If you want the English map packs, download the file above in the background, go back to your XMB and in download management, cancel all but the (ENG FRE) version and save yourself a lot of time and hard drive space.

The above info might not be correct if Sony have since changed their DLC again from the date of this post.

One or two mistakes can be forgiven but there have been problems with DLC since COD4 (2007).

I may be sounding simplistic, but what is so difficult in naming files appropriately so paying customers have less frustrations?

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 5:23 pm   122

@ BiGMONYnvrSLEEPS.

If you are in America, you may have slightly different downloads to us in Europe but I would just follow the advice that was given to you.

When your download starts, chose to download it in the background, then go back to your XMB and if you have 4 separate downloads there, I would suggest you cancel all but the English version.

P.S.
I’m still not sure why there are different language versions. You do not get extra narration or voice-overs.

monoliet 28 February, 2013 @ 5:26 pm   123

More esy in store u can dowload al ore only 1

U only clik on arow next to icoon whath u want ( english / fr ) 1 version = +-1.800 gb

Need stil bit to wayt to play ( stil not lift of blocade of internet = to many downloads in one month = lol , very frustrating )
I hope next week mi father internet = back to old .

Urgent need mi own place + faster internet ( hijer version , lesser limits )

BiGMONYnvrSLEEPS 28 February, 2013 @ 5:54 pm   124

Much obliged for the help partners……..Guess i’ll have to take a few days off to download all this stuff!

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 6:05 pm   125

Well if your download is 7GB, chances are you are downloading 4 separate files and 3 of them aren’t needed.

Cancel all but the ENG version; assuming you want the English version!

Bat.

seems a bit of a carry on. last one with elite pass was a nightmare too.

meant to add its nice for a mod to come on and reply to people regarding issues!!!!!!!! i guess they have already installed the correct one and are too busy playing to respond

Bat-n-Ball 28 February, 2013 @ 7:34 pm   128

@ nwohbk

It really does baffle me sometimes how such huge corporate companies with hundreds of thousands of customers can mess such simple things up.

If my business relied on people downloading files from me and I couldn’t even provide them with the correct file names, I would have gone bust a long time ago.

But this input means nothing, as you say, when officials do not listen, reply, act.

Rant over :-)

RenegadeOfEvil 1 March, 2013 @ 4:16 am   129

The first post (posted by jk12324) is absolute garbage, every Call of Duty map pack since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has been $14.99 on XBox 360, PS3 and PC; we don’t pay higher prices at all. If you don’t have any clue what you are saying, especially if it involves you whining about 15 measley dollars, then don’t post something that’s a complete lie you made up because you are a cheap loser. Anyone complaining about $15 is pathetic, get a minimum wage job and work 2 hours. The End You now have money for that map pack you were crying about.

gtane59 9 March, 2013 @ 2:06 am   130

We paid $26 for Revolution, didn’t bother with season pass as we already had Nuketown zombies which came with game. My kids more than happy with the new map pack and games, and I don’t think $26 too much,we will be waiting for all the new map packs to come out, thanks PS

gtane59 9 March, 2013 @ 2:13 am   131

Just re reading all the posts, we did the same thing, I’m don’t play the PS so I just click download all and our download looked like it was going to take 10 hours! We got 7% into download when we realized that the ENG/FRE referred to the language, doh! So we stopped downloading the Spanish version and and the ENG/FRE version only took and hour, note for future downloads, read it first!