Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update 13th February 2013

BoxPromo_AliensColonialMarines_PVWIMG

Leading the way this week, Aliens: Colonial Marines brings suspense and adrenaline-filled action to your PlayStation 3. Team up with friends and take on the deadliest killers in the galaxy. Another glorious day in the corps! PS Plus members benefit from a 20% launch discount for two weeks.

Platinum Games’ awesome Anarchy Reigns is also available digitally this week. Arena combat featuring a colourful cast of characters and tons of games modes, including 16 player Battle Royale, tag battles, team death match, capture the flag and more. Platinum Games prove once again they know how to develop fun, crazy games.

Kat Emmett

The much-anticipated new characters for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale are out this week. Kat (Gravity Rush) and Emmet (Starhawk) enter the fray, with a new Heavenly Sword stage to battle on. Don’t forget, the new characters will be available for FREE for only TWO weeks, so grab them while you can.

PlayStation Network new content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand

When Vikings Attack: Special Edition
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 12

PS Vita games

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Price: £5.19/€6.49 (for PS3 version owners), £6.49/€7.99 (for non-PS3 version owners)
PEGI: 12

Winnie The Pooh: Quest For Honeypots
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 3

World Championship Poker
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, UAE, UK

PSP

Availability: Not available in New Zealand

Guardians Of Middle-Earth

Prices: £1.59/€1.99

LittleBigPlanet

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: All

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Cross-Buy)

Rage

• Rage Sewers Pack (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Anarchy Edition Bonus Pack (£1.59/€1.99)

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rocksmith

• The Clash – London Calling
  • The Clash – Should I Stay Or Should I Go
  • The Clash – The Guns Of Brixton

Prices: £2.39/€2.99

Skyrim

• Dragonborn

Prices: £6.49/€7.99
Availability: Not available in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Switzerland

Sleeping Dogs

• Sleeping Dogs Law Enforcer Pack

Prices: £1.19/€1.49
Availability: Not available in Germany

The Pinball Arcade

• Add-On Pack 7 Pro: Scared Stiff And Big Shot (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Pro Version Upgrade: Scared Stiff (£3.19/€3.99)

Availability: All

When Vikings Attack (Cross-Buy)

• Kuro The Cat Hat (£0.40/€0.49)
  • Toro The Cat Hat (£0.40/€0.49)
  • When Vikings Relax! Game Pack (£3.19/€3.99)

PS Vita DLC

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Cross-Buy)

• Heavenly Sword Level (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Gravity Rush’s Kat (Free for two weeks only)
  • Starhawk’S Emmett Graves (Free for two weeks only)

Availability: All

When Vikings Attack (Cross-Buy)

• Kuro The Cat Hat (£0.40/€0.49)
  • Toro The Cat Hat (£0.40/€0.49)
  • When Vikings Relax! Game Pack (£3.19/€3.99)

Offers

Knytt Underground (£6.49/€7.99)

Availability Update

Auditorium HD – Available to All

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

194 Comments 26 Author replies
Show oldest first
cheeky4life 13 February, 2013 @ 3:00 pm   1

Hi Jawad

Please answer

A few updates ago you mentioned to alexpsn that Crash Bash was still in Limbo,

Does this mean it’s a broken title i.e. never going to be released?

I ask as its been sooo long since this title has been requested(approx 3 years) and we have heard virtually nothing about whether its even in Q&A or how its doing. Could you please hint at least so we don’t have to get our hopes up about getting released. :(

I along with others really appreciate your hard work to try to get Crash Bash released and request you to hang in there and please keep trying.

Crash Bandicoot is the best thing that ever happened to the PS1 and sadly, he no longer exists as Activision has had the licence since 2008 and has done nothing with the franchise, so your our only hope.

Please get the last good crash bandicoot game on PSN.

Sumioni or Orgarythm for Scandinavian soon?

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 3:03 pm

Since Auditorium has expanded its reach, these could follow but I can’t say for certain.

Hell-Raiser-85 13 February, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   3

Hi Jawad

Do you no if Ni No Kuni will be getting any DLC?

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 3:05 pm

Not that I know of, one for namco bandai. Personally, I don’t think there’ll be much (if any) as the DLC Japan received is already part of the western release.

Chocobo115 13 February, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   4

Are there any jRPG classics on the horizon from either PS1 or PS2?

Hi Jawad.

Can you tell me why ‘The 3rd Birthday’ for PSP price has increasd from £8 to £16 sometime in the last few weeks?

I was eyeing it at £8 for a while, finally got some PSN credit and the price was £16. The game was not listed in any sale as far as I could see, was £8 for a long while.

I will not be paying £16 for it.

BlasterGeo 13 February, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   6

Hi!
I have some questions :D
When is the new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s Decade duels Plus Game going to get released here?
And when are we getting Persona 4 Arena?

Hi Jawad,

Thank you for the update (just thought you’d like some appreciation) :D

Skyrim DLC for £6.49 there is a God and he loves RPGs!

SzczurekPB 13 February, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   9

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Availability: Not available in Poland

What? Why?

Counter Strike GO?

Sony’s European arm said on August 22: “We hope to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, and will let you know if the situation changes.”

Then how’s it going?

Chrome-Hazard 13 February, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   11

Growlanser and Gungnir! Finally! =D

Mon-Da-Hoops 13 February, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   12

Hi Jawad,

Any progress on poking Activision with a pointy stick about the price difference between all other platforms and the UK Psn for the Black Ops 2 season pass?

Also “Medal of Honor European Assault £11.99″ lawl

Remove SingStar from the XMB!

bandibean 13 February, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   14

i was wondering about medievil 2 i loved that game it my favorite is there any chance of getting it on the playstation network

E_Darkness 13 February, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   15

Where’s Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus on PSN? Everyone else pretty much has it except EU PSN. XBLA, NA and JP PSN all have it. So what’s the hold up for us?

supersmith2500 13 February, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   16

Hmm, more Disney shovelware for PS2 classics? PS2 Classics needs more real classics badly. No offence. Any chance you can try and get some 1st-party titles for PS2 Classics like WipEout Fusion, The Getaway, Primal, and other great gems while you can? Only one I only 1st-party game I can think of atm is Twisted Metal and that’s it.

You know, there is lots of great games for PS2 out there and kids/shovelware games all we get atm? Have to admit, Rockstar did a good job releasing their titles so why can’t SCEE? Typical.

AlexPSN89 13 February, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   17

@ Jawad:

Hi there, Jay! How ya doin’, mate? I posted a non-PSOne-Classics-related question last week, but you weren’t around to answer. No problem – I’m back here, ready to make sure I get to annoy you. :-P

Thing is, I purchased Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection two weeks ago, and I don’t mind the fact it’s not in my language – as I understand English, and it’s a great title anyway – but I’m a little bit mad as I thought this game came with a DLC costume for Cecil in Dissidia 012. Can I at least purchase it, somehow? Considering the code that came with the retail version can only be redeemed via PSN anyway…

Thanks in advance.

Hi there! Any idea when the Star Wars tables for Zen Pinball 2 will be released?

SMOKIN_WEED_1986 13 February, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   19

OK, so here it is, the big question, how long are you going to keep us hanging? i need Dragonborn iv been awake for hmmm lets say 15 hours now. Oh also are their any plans to give us back the old ps store as the new version is sooo bad and the search function really grates my cheese.

Hi Jawad, i want to report another problem with DLC.

It seems that all the downloadable content for “Ridge Racer 7″, has disappeared from all searches in the store.

Please contact the technical staff or something.

I’ll be picking up that sweet Kat and Emmett(spelt correctly) DLC for All Stars, not really sure about the Fearless stage as there’s only really one trophy for it.

spikewestphal 13 February, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   22

Any updates to when dino crisis 1 and 2 comes out on the psn store

I’d like to know why Rocketbirds are unavaible in Poland?? :o
Is it gonna change? Will you update the Polish Store in another day or something?
I hope we will get Rocketbirds on Vita in near future?

Last weeks blog said there was some free purfits for Fist of the north star 2 but I couldn’t find them, Did I misread that?

Silent_Gig 13 February, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   25

No yugioh 5D?

SMOKIN_WEED_1986 13 February, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   26

PS: I agree with guy or girl @ 13. remove singstar from xmb.

For something titled World Championship Poker the game sure has a lot of countries, where it’s not available.

Hi Jawad,

Neill McPhillips said there would be a demo of When Vikings Attack in his blog post on monday. It’s not yet in the Store, will it be coming today or later?

Neil McPhillips 14 February, 2013 @ 12:33 pm

Hey,

The trial is there, it’s just not been made easy to find!

Sorry about that. You can find it here:
    PSN Store> Games> Latest> PS3 Demos> When Viking Attack Trial and Unlock.

AlexPSN89 13 February, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   29

@ cheeky4life:

There’s still the demo hidden in Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon. And yes, the downloadable version includes it. Just hold L1 + R2 and press Square while you’re at the title screen, and you get a demo with Polar Panic, Pogo Painter and Pogo-a-gogo.

Bacon_Crispies 13 February, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   30

When is the Unfinished Swan demo coming back? It was on the store a few weeks ago but it’s disappeared.

Witcher70 13 February, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   31

Very nice update this week Jawad, was hoping for more familiers DLC for Ni No Kuni, but never mind……any more details on the big Feb 20th announcement????

Waited to long for skyrim dlc,not buying it

Falcon1991 13 February, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   33

There’s also minion/minion packs for PSABR.

BTW is the Naruto Storm 3 demo coming next week? Namco Bandai said.

hey jawad hope your well.

any news on wrestlefest? i know thq going to the wall will not have helped but i assume the title was primed and ready to go, so will we still see it?

AsmodeanBT 13 February, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   35

Dear god the store is awful. Who the hell designed this crap and actually thought it was an improvement? Probably the same half-wits that felt we would all want that SingStar malware.

I used to just casually browse the old store from time to time, but this new store is so slow and clunky and poorly designed that I unless I know exactly what I want and where it is I don’t bother visiting it.

When Vikings Attack: Special Edition ( them atack mi wallet )

= free when i buy then dowload in once whith out need to confirm to buy .

then i see u take mony , then i fone helpdesk ( them need proof ).
i am loyal consummer ( not bigest but also not lowest )
708 dowloads never needed refund on eniting ( even if somtimes i say bof . i beter dit not buy some disepointed game ore dlc , but i always keep )!
nowh them ask if i can prove whath i am saying = never never never enimore = no words howh u are treating gamers like me .

ms got mi ful atention nowh .

Hexahedronaut 13 February, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   37

hey Jawad whats happening with playstation access has it been cancelled?

But I will download Winnie the Pooh game,I’m joking of cause

Avengerrr 13 February, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   39

@Jawad

Important: The 3rd Birthday has always been £7.99 since near the Vita’s release, I know I have kept my eye on it and I bought it a couple of weeks ago. I have the receipt to prove it is £7.99 so I suggest the sleepy and possibly negligent store team be contacted as any unofficial price rise is unwarranted.

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 3:53 pm

A price can and will change, that’s fairly normal.

As I said though, from what I can see internally the price has been £15.99 since last July.

Phantom_Blaze 13 February, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   41

Any chance you can get Gran Turismo PSP on sale?
I have the UMD and want to play it on Vita so around £2 would be good.

Also, any news on Assassin’s Creed 3 avatars?

EternalChaos72 13 February, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   42

jawad any good avatars next week? capcom wise?

THE_LEGEND_JAY 13 February, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   43

Love the update.
Jawad, any information on when the update goes live in Ireland? I’m guessing its the same as the UK.

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 3:54 pm

You should be seeing updates now. Depending on where you are it may show a little bit later.

HiddenAway 13 February, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   44

Hi Jawad

As Gungnir and Growlanser have finally reached us via PSN, could you possibly ask about whether Atlus can get Yggdra Union and Knights in the Nightmare released on PSN as well?

Also, are there any updates on DJ Max Technika Tune being made available in Europe?

Thanks in advance. I had sort of given up hope of Gungnir and Growlanser being made available here so to see them on the store this morning was a surprise.

Oh, and is Stacking on sale at the moment or is the price shown on the web store the final price?

KING_BOEG 13 February, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   45

is the update actually live right now, because i just checked the store and was unable to find dragonborn even when searching for it.

Chrome-Hazard 13 February, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   46

What? Several of these items were listed for free, so I downloaded them. There was no checkout, they just downloaded, I figured they were just free. But I check transaction history and my card has been charged for them!!! What in the flying (CENSORED) Sony?! Items are Kuro Cat Hat, Toro Cat Hat, When Vikings Relax Game Pack, When Vikings Attack Special Edition and Scared Stiff Pro Table Pack with Big Shot. That’s like £20 that’s been taken from my account WITHOUT my consent. As I said, there was NO checkout. They just downloaded like any other freebie. Isn’t that stealing?

Unicronic 13 February, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   47

May I ask why the featured game this week, ACM, is one that is getting exceptionally low scores across the board?

Store update still isn’t live here in the UK, when will it be up?

LOL, IGN gave Aliens a 4.5, people waited 5 years for it and all i have heard is bad LOL. I haven’t played Aliens myself so i can’t really say much but with a game that has been in development for 5 years you would expect reviews to be some what decent.

Also can we please get some decent PS2 Classics, i’m a huge shmup fan and would love to see Gradius V, R-Type: Final & Contra: Shattered Soldier get added. Neo Contra was added very early which made me heaps happy but the other 3 i have mentioned are among some of the best shmups i’ve ever played and i so can’t wait for the day they get added to the PS2 Classics.

RonnieJamesDio21 13 February, 2013 @ 3:34 pm   50

ANSWER PLEASE

Where is the song “Glory of Love”, scheduled to be released together with the other 4 songs for Rock Band 3 today??

Thanks for reply Jawad but

“It’s been £16 since July from what I can see…”

Definitely is not the case, in early Jan it was definitely listed as £8 on the store website because I was deciding between it and another game and checked it more than once.

Error on website? Well if that was the case, any chance of getting it in a sale?

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 3:59 pm

We can sure try and get it back in a sale. Of course this doesn’t mean it’s a promise but I’ll let Chris know your request.

Pinball Arcade DLC is priced wrong. It should be £3.99.

GametimeUK 13 February, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   53

Are we getting Counter Strike Go?
No beating around the bush here. Yes or no?
It is a simple question and deserves an answer. Thank you :-)

supersmith2500 13 February, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   54

@Jawad:
Hmm, got a mixture of average reviews though. Owned the PSone version btw but not sure I seen the film.

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 4:00 pm

I recall the PS2 version getting alright reviews. Thought the cartoon itself had some very nice animation, but that’s about all I remember of it.

nicolajNN 13 February, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   55

Hey Jawad, do you know if we’ll ever get avatars and the pre-order costumes fom Playstation All-Stars?

Growlanser, nice surprise.

Hi, on the post about Rocketbirds it said people who bought the PS3 version would get it cheaper plus a PS+ discount. But its not showing up when i look on the store. Is this because i’m looking on the store from my Vita?
Thanks

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 4:01 pm

Hopefully it should be showing for you now, if not very soon. Updates tend role out bit and bit across territories.

PoluSanzo 13 February, 2013 @ 3:45 pm   58

nothing for me that sucks :/

JAWAD, ATTENTION PLEASE!

Skyrim’s Dragonborn can’t be found in our Saudi Store! What’s wrong?

Benjamin81 13 February, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   60

So Skyrim DLC finally arrives on my PS3…oh wait not available in Germany/Italy/Spain and France. You have to be kidding me…

supersmith2500 13 February, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   61

Btw, about the minions for PASBR? It’s on the Store but not listed on the blog.

Chrome-Hazard 13 February, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   62

Several of these items were listed for free, so I downloaded them. There was no checkout, they just downloaded, I figured they were just free. But I check transaction history and my card has been charged for them!!! What in the flying f*** Sony?! Items are Kuro Cat Hat, Toro Cat Hat, When Vikings Relax Game Pack, When Vikings Attack Special Edition and Scared Stiff Pro Table Pack with Big Shot. That’s like £20 that’s been taken from my account WITHOUT my consent. As I said, there was NO checkout. They just downloaded like any other freebie.

So I called customer service…They’re launching an investigation into the problem. Who knows when I’ll hear back. That was my money for Growlanser! Very disappointed. =(

CoolRichy008UK 13 February, 2013 @ 3:56 pm   63

Jawad Ashraf ADD VICE CITY STORIES TO PS2 CLASSICS WILL YOU

il keep posting this till its added!!

When is “Urban Trial Freestyle” dropping?

RonnieJamesDio21 13 February, 2013 @ 3:59 pm   65

C’mon man, I want to buy Glory of Love! Why is this the only song that wasn’t released? License problems? When will we be able to get it?

Finally something not available for “big” EU countries, feel our pain :)

Naaah joking :) it sucks, trust me :)

teh__pwnerer 13 February, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   67

Any chance you could look into getting Shinobido: Way of the Ninja on to psn?

TINTINTB303 13 February, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   68

@Jawad

Any news on when we can expect to see the Year Of The Snake DLC for Sleeping Dogs (the trophy slots are just sat there waiting to be filled ;-))??

Cheers in advance

Tintin :-)

MikeProtagonist 13 February, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   69

Like Dio said, where is Glory of Love? I seriously hope you aren’t going to ruin Valentine’s Day for me…

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 4:20 pm

It appears your Valentine’s Day will have to be put on hold. Glory of Love is not due until next month.

Silent_Gig 13 February, 2013 @ 4:02 pm   70

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s Decade Any information about this release?

Bumblebee 13 February, 2013 @ 4:03 pm   71

And after months of delays, Dragonborn is finally released with no fanfare, apology or even a whimper. This should be leading the update, not the poorly received Aliens game.

Not a lot else out, is there? Well, of any worth. Battle Royale updates! For the 5 or 6 people who bought it! Pfffffffff.

JAWAD, why isn’t Skyrim DLC available in our Saudi PS Store?

Nightmare966 13 February, 2013 @ 4:05 pm   73

Hi Jawad, I’ve noticed that Harley Quinn’s Revenge is on the Store at 9.99€ now, but I’m pretty sure it was at 7.99€ since laucnh until, at least, last October/November. Any idea on what’s happenned here?

Also, thanks for the help on the LBP2/Vita DLC issue. I’ve been able to retrieve the Tron Minipack for Vita as it was supposed to be :)

euphoricape 13 February, 2013 @ 4:06 pm   74

i want to add my vote for gradius v and rtype final and also dragon quest viii for ps2 classics.

supersmith2500 13 February, 2013 @ 4:06 pm   75

@CoolRichy008UK:
We don’t need PS2 versions Richy. The PSP versions are available to download and not to mention, you can play them on the Vita so no need for PS2 versions.

markymillertime5 13 February, 2013 @ 4:07 pm   76

Remove spamstar from xmb pls.

ZWNHANDER 13 February, 2013 @ 4:07 pm   77

Hi,

The Bayonetta Pre-order DLC is included in the PSN version of Anarchy Reigns?

Can you please answer me that? Also, if not, the DLC will be someday available at PSN?

Thanks, I really need to know that! I wanna play with Bayo!!

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 4:29 pm

The lovely lady is not included. She was a pre-order incentive at retail only.

There’s still other awesome characters to try…though, true, not as awesome as Bayonetta.

Wipeout 2048 for PSVita for free yay like USA got it at launch in November with instant game collection.

Finally we got even :-)

Now get me a new PSVita sale with LittleBigPlanet Vita for around 18 bucks like USA got it in the Xmas sale and not the weak EU PSVita sale of last week and I’ll forgive SCEE waiting over 2 months for a decent PSVita sale.

Hi Jawad,

Can we expect Parasite Eve to appear on the store?

@ all people about price rises of 3rd Birthday etc – it’s something with Square Enix, and it started about the same time as Final Fantasy sale. Like Fear Effect, which price is now 3 times higher that it was before (and no, it wasn’t a sale; but if it was, it wasn’t marked, and was preeeetty damn long sale). All FF games are now more expensive too, though to a lesser degree. My guess is SE, after aquisition of Eidos, raised all those prices to squeeze as much as they can from their portfolio.

Mojo__Man 13 February, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   81

#36 – Monoliet

For the love of God, PLEASE learn to type better English if you are going to continue to post on the blog!

Blue_Boy1987 13 February, 2013 @ 4:14 pm   82

Hey Jawad,
I’m very pleased with the Plus stuff releasing for
the Vita. Almost everything I still wanted to play
appeared on Plus so far. Do you take requests though? :-)

I would be very happy to see some of the more experimental
stuff. Limbo is great, and From Dust, Datura or the likes of
The Unfinished Swan or Dyad would be awesome too!

In the “big hitter” category: Dishonored or Max Payne 3
would be excelent!

shampoofan 13 February, 2013 @ 4:15 pm   83

there was a mediocre vita sale last week, a good ps3 sale this week, when is psp going to see any kind of sale?

Hey Jawad, a question and a small request for you.

When I got pspgo, a couple of months after it realase, I also got some free games. My problem is that my psp go now is broken and those games are acting kinda wierd at my vita, for example:

Assassin greed, fifa 2012 cant be downloaded from my list and the shop asks me to buy them.
James Cameron’s Avatar, Grand turismo and Vice City can be downloaded from my list, but the shop asks for money again.

Can you please tell me anything about why this happens?

Finally my request, is there a possibility for a discount or a sale on Eye of Judgement for psp/ps vita ? Game is kinda old but still expensive and I love card games :)

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 4:45 pm

The only info I have is this offer was limited in use to PSPGo users only. The games aren’t transferable.

I will ask again – when Rocketbirds will be avaible in Poland?

Omegabug2003 13 February, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   86

Any news on Legend of Dragoon for PS1? :(

Also Mass Effect avatars – why are there none?

When will Wipeout Fusion arrive?

RonnieJamesDio21 13 February, 2013 @ 4:31 pm   88

GLORY OF LOVE WILL NOT DUE UNTIL NEXT MONTH?? SERIOUSLY?? What happened, please? C’mon, guys, whata shame! Shame on you!!

RemyX-1988 13 February, 2013 @ 4:31 pm   89

Please answer me the following:

Why are the costumes for Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 available for €2,99, whereas they were supposed to be released last week (judging by the Store Update from last week) for free?

And thosse PSP games are awesome, but if they don’t receive a physical release in Europe, I’m forced to import…

As for the rest of th update, it’s pretty nice. I’ll be getting the free characters for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. :)

Hope to get an answer, Jawad! =)

DarthRonson 13 February, 2013 @ 4:33 pm   90

Colonial Marines, £49.99? Seriously? So we can buy a terrible and universally panned game for £10 more than it costs in stores? Or £30 more than it’ll cost in a couple of weeks time when stores can’t shift their stock and start flogging it at half price. And on top of that, there’s the cost of the DLC.

Rocketbirds appeared on the PC store for less than £5 with plus discount earlier while still unavailable. After buying £5 credit to pick it up I’m a bit disappointed by the price here.

Dosentortellini 13 February, 2013 @ 4:33 pm   92

DEAR MODS,
ARE WE GETTING ALL 3 SKYRIM DLC’S ON 27TH OF FEBRUARY? I REALLY CANT WAIT LONGER! HEARTHFIRE, I NEED YOU NOOW!
OTHER QUESTION: IS IT POSSIBLE THAT U GUYS TELL US WHY CS:GO ISNT RELEASE SINCE 6 MONTHS?
THANK YOU!
PS: I WANT THAT U GUYS ANSWER ALL (!) MY QUESTIONS! <3

patman180275 13 February, 2013 @ 4:34 pm   93

is YU-GI-OH! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus coming to the psn in the uk??

RemyX-1988 13 February, 2013 @ 4:34 pm   94

CONTINUATION FROM COMMENT #87

And the release of the game was February 8, 2013. So your response to comment #24 is incorrect.

Please clarify, because I am not interested in spending money on content that was said to be free last week, but was nowhere to be found in the Store…

Jawad Ashraf 13 February, 2013 @ 4:53 pm

I stand corrected. I’m looking further into it though, so we’ll see what comes of it shortly.

patman180275 13 February, 2013 @ 4:40 pm   95

please can anyone tell me if YU-GI-OH! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus coming to the psn in the uk??

DoubleDriveX 13 February, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   96

I bought the playstation battle all-stars network pass earlier today thinking it would unlock the 2 new characters… which didn’t, so I wasted 9.95 euro, any way to get a refund of something I didn’t need in the first place?

patman180275 13 February, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   97

any info on YU-GI-OH! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus coming to the psn in the uk??

cowbanana 13 February, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   98

@Jawad

Now that Denmark is an “officially supported” YouTube country, whatever that means, why is there still no YouTube app for the Vita? The app exists! Why can’t we have it?

I’ve had YouTube apps on my iPhone and Android devices forever. SCEE is an embarrassment when it comes to securing/providing even the most basic features for the Vita. It’s like you want to kill it stone dead…

When do we get the app?

I bet you lot £20 dragonborn will be broken.and Sony will take ages to fix it

Blue_Boy1987 13 February, 2013 @ 4:54 pm   100

Thanks Jawad. I’m getting my hopes up for next month! :-)

Otaku_BAKA 13 February, 2013 @ 5:02 pm   101

Any chance you can re-add Resident Evil 2 to the Vita store? It was erroneously reported as bugged, and then removed, when in actual fact the user who reported it as bugged, just didn’t know how to change discs. There’s a full timeline in the image here:

Attempts to contact either Sony or Capcom are met with copy & pasted stock replies that don’t understand the situation. The game does work fine, loads of people have verified it.

ADAMJAMESXX 13 February, 2013 @ 5:05 pm   102

I got aliens lol I thought it can’t be that bad :) I’ve only played multiplayer so far and its pretty horrible saying that I got it from amazon so saved a little money :-Pthe prices on the store are mental whoever prices them at that much example dead space 3.needs to come back to reality :-P

chuck_norris_BA 13 February, 2013 @ 5:06 pm   103

keep dodging those CS:GO questions…

Scuffy_P 13 February, 2013 @ 5:12 pm   104

Jawad, any info on the dynamic themes regaining a “preview” option?

I think others like myself are avoiding buying anymore until we can actually see what we’re getting for our money. Surely there is a legal issue for refusing to show a customer the product that’s for sale? Certainly can’t think of any other instances of commercial sales that behave this way.

One can only assume from my previous purchases, that the preview option is being refused because…well, to be blunt, 99% of them are dreadful. My 12 year old nephew can do better with a mobile phone camera.

Please look into it.

Jawad Ashraf 14 February, 2013 @ 9:59 am

These are still under discussion, but quite hopeful they will begin to happen.

Luna_Quin 13 February, 2013 @ 5:14 pm   105

+1 on the 3rd Birthday thing, was on my shopping list at €10, but not at €20.

Would snap it up straight if it at €10 again.

Lonelyintegral 13 February, 2013 @ 5:16 pm   106

Is there are any chance that Russia will get digital version of Dishonored?

Mougurijin 13 February, 2013 @ 5:17 pm   107

So, US gets Persona 4 Arena this week, again, this time on PSN – and it’s region locked again. We still haven’t even had the original PS3 release from 6 months ago yet… yay.

And we’re still waiting for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, even when Xbox was able to release it here over 3 months ago…

Everything seems so unnecessarily painfully slow…

flatspikes 13 February, 2013 @ 5:17 pm   108

@101 I have the game, plays great, works great I can just never delete it at this rate!!!

We do need to understand when it will return to the store.

supersmith2500 13 February, 2013 @ 5:22 pm   109

@Mougurijin:
Atlus’ decision to region lock the digital version of the game not SCEE’s. Besides, shouldn’t be far for the European release now.

flinniboy 13 February, 2013 @ 5:22 pm   110

Toca ps1 games on vita are they coming please answer

Finka_Karfein 13 February, 2013 @ 5:33 pm   111

Hi Jawad,

I’d like to ask if there’s a possibility that we’ll see a Chrono Cross import and Yakuza: Kenzan! (with English subtitles at least :) ) import on EU PSN?

GenocideHeart 13 February, 2013 @ 5:35 pm   112

I still don’t see an option to remove SingSpam from the XMB or at least move it somewhere less obnoxious, so as usual you aren’t getting a single eurocent from me.

When will you folks at SCEE realize that the few songs you’re selling for a couple euro each aren’t worth losing roughly 300 Euro per month from every disgruntled customer who doesn’t want that damn icon on their XMB? Just this month, there were at least two games I would’ve considered preordering, and a bunch of DLC as well… but no, in order to make it clear that I’m displeased with SCEE, I’m not buying any of it, and the games I wanted I’ll buy used in a few months, just to make sure not a single cent goes from me to SCEE.

Because, you know, SCEE only seems to understand the language of money… so I just won’t give you folks any. And I know for a fact I’m not the only one totally boycotting you people.

You should learn from SCEA, who did make SingStar free… as an app that can or can not be downloaded from the Store, so that people who don’t want that piece of shovelware on their XMB can opt not to, while people who like it can have it.

Vashetti 13 February, 2013 @ 5:45 pm   113

Hi, is there any chance we’ll ever see a discount on the LittleBigPlanet 1 Pirates of the Caribbean level kit DLC?

As far as I’m aware it has never dropped in price and has been on the store since 2009.

It’s currently £4.79, would be nice to see it at £1.99, I’d love to finally 100% LittleBigPlanet.

BiosNova 13 February, 2013 @ 5:47 pm   114

Just to let people know, Dragonborn has nothing to do with Sony. Go talk to Bethesda, the people who MADE THE GAME.

Stonesthrow 13 February, 2013 @ 5:49 pm   115

Dragonborn at 8 euros is only for a while right? Why doesn’t this get mentioned? Don’t know whether to pick this up now since I don’t got the game installed atm.

H Jawad,
i often notice people commenting that they can only access the unlock code and not the trial for a game (if they previously downloaded the trial and deleted it). The solution suggested is usually to try and find it in your downloads list. However, many people like me have a densely populated download list and it can be quite a chore to trawl through trying to remember when you downloaded it previously.
I’ve noticed that some items on the store actually allow you to choose a version -full game/trial- and i think it would be far better to have this function for all games that have trials even if you have previously downloaded the trial. Perhaps you could suggest this to the ones responsible for managing the store content? Thanks.

Stonesthrow 13 February, 2013 @ 5:53 pm   117

@112 I sincerely hope they’re doing something about the Singstar icon too. They haven’t made a single reply to all the complaints and seem to be just writing it off.. If they don’t want to delete it, atleast change its location.. The store and XMB have been a disaster (relatively, compared to before) since the changes too imo.

@GenocideHeart:

It seems there isn’t any power to change SCEE decision or at least make them answer to our complaints. I think i will get meaningful answer more likely from my dog than from SCEE.

MordecaiHunter 13 February, 2013 @ 6:07 pm   119

EA Strike Again £12 for Medal Of Honor European Assault, Not even a remake, LoL

JAWAD — PUT UP TRAILERS FOR THE DYNAMIC THEMES .. !

dark_angel69 13 February, 2013 @ 6:09 pm   120

@Jawad

I just got round to reading your reply from the other day about Ni No Kuni. It sounds impressive what you said about it. No-one has said it better than you have. Am sure you can go on with more to say but you have already convinced me to give it a shot. lol. I’m not so sure if I’m a JRPG fan. Well the only RPG I’ve ever played was Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2. But I’m sure it can be my thing too if it’s quite similar to Final Fantasy. Only thing that puts me off it is the graphics not being as mind-blowing like Final Fantasy is

Jawad Ashraf 14 February, 2013 @ 11:08 am

Graphically it’s different, of course but really quite beautiful itself. The world map is so pretty!

XIII-2 is a good game. Didn’t like XIII so much, however.

another_gamer195 13 February, 2013 @ 6:16 pm   121

@ Singstar/spam commenters.
Have to say i am also awaiting Some kind of response, to the.. was it 20 odd Pages of complaints, anyway the one thing that a lot of people have forgotten is that No more Singstar posts have been published since scee’s bad (imo/others) decision to implement the icon. Surely this is both costing Singstar money from announcements and impacting their ps blog fans by, well just no longer showing up. Obviously i am aware of Why they cannot post another blog article, Surely someone, somewhere should recognise a great opportunity to redeem/rescue the present situation instead of, it seems, standing ground, stamping feet kind of attitude thats happening now.
Anyway, icon aside, i really am (strangely) looking forwards to the next Singstar update. IF it ever happens, that must say it all.

It’s really funny that people would think Sony/SCEE has anything to do with Skyrim dlc

Because seemingly people never look at their game boxes or understand the concept of Google as a search engine

Skyrim was made by company called Bethesda therefore all bugs and glitches and fixes are the responsibility of…wait for it…BETHESDA

So although SCEE can be slow with bringing items to its PAL territory all delays, bugs, broken software in regards to Skyrim are the responsibility of… can you guess let’s say it together BETHESDA and just so you know they actually have a forum you can complain bitterly on

Vojvoda_13 13 February, 2013 @ 6:24 pm   123

It doesn’t say not available in slovenia but i can’t find dragonborn dlc? can any1 help?

Hope you’re still reading the comments, Jawad;

Will there be a Rainbow Moon discount in the foreseeable future?

MichaelBond_007 13 February, 2013 @ 6:56 pm   125

Al stars battle royal is bestec

Stonesthrow 13 February, 2013 @ 7:00 pm   126

Apparently it’s the Vita versions of the 2 new AllStars characters I’m getting.. Every one of those Rockband 3 and Rocksmith songs gets a seperate spot and clogs up the whole page, but they can’t seperate the PS3 from the Vita version properly when it comes to actual gameplay content.. Guess I won’t buy the stage either then.. This new store design sure does save me some money..

Stonesthrow 13 February, 2013 @ 7:03 pm   127

Edit : the PS3 versions of Kat and Emmett can be found in your download list after downloading it from the store (which are the Vita versions apparently.)

supersmith2500 13 February, 2013 @ 7:07 pm   128

@another_gamer195:
And not to mention. I do not mind having a Singstar icon now and not to mention. The franchise is made by a british studio. London Studio.

Actarus2878 13 February, 2013 @ 7:13 pm   129

hi jawad,
i can’t seem to find Skyrim DLC on Luxemburg’s Store, have we been excluded too, i know whe a a little country but still……

Jawad Ashraf 14 February, 2013 @ 11:03 am

It should be available. Only the listed territories above won’t receive it this week. Let me know if you still can’t find it.

laus_hel 13 February, 2013 @ 7:15 pm   130

@xLukk and other people asking for Hardboiled in Poland: It will arrive later, as explained in the post here on the blog from the developer.

And again, Australia and New Zealand get skipped on games that were promoted on the EU Playstation blog. So no Karateka or Germinator for us. :(

bennyrafal 13 February, 2013 @ 7:26 pm   132

Dear RocketBirds Developers – Greetings from Poland.

Overlord1304 13 February, 2013 @ 7:46 pm   133

Why can’t we add free stuff to the basket anymore??
I guess it is to discourage people from adding PS+ games to their download list, as they now have to download them and cancel the download instead of just “buying” it to add to the download list.
Very irritating, please change it back? Pretty please?

dividsmythe 13 February, 2013 @ 8:28 pm   134

great update. Although I downloaded WipEout 2048 and didn’t get a online licence with it. Do I have to pay extra to buy the licence or is it a mistake?

dividsmythe 13 February, 2013 @ 8:40 pm   135

I’ve sorted it now through Ps3 store.

nikolaskejd 13 February, 2013 @ 9:20 pm   136

Sony, what the hell???? Really? Where is Dragonborn in Croatian PSstore? Been waiting all day, added money to my wallet 2 days ago just for this. And I don’t see it still!

electricpaws 13 February, 2013 @ 9:30 pm   137

Any chance of an Um Jamma Lammy dynamic theme in the near future Jawad? That would be awesome. Please please

Shadowdragoon 13 February, 2013 @ 9:35 pm   138

Do wonder if I get a response anytime.. (Almost no reason to alter text, whit the lack of response)
Cant you guys play nice whis NIS and get the games and DLC here? or atleast let UK accounts gift those games to us in the not avavible countries?
Is the NIS not getting to release DLC in Scandinavia still secret?
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..
Or is it that the SCEE is stupid enough to demand native language descriptions on dlc when most countries in EU have a rather good grasp of english.
(Pretty sure its been close to confirmed that this is the issue)
Next point, when will the following PSP games be avavible on the
Store? The ones whit (VITA) is not vita compatible. Sideloading thru PS3 do not make a game vita compatible in this list.
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Invizimals
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Not Vita Compatible)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Third:
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN?

NightRanma 13 February, 2013 @ 9:43 pm   139

I picked up the Sony Bash Cousins free dlc, but I think that’s it for me this week. :(

I’d recommend people check out Anarchy Reigns, though. It’s a fantastic game.

nikolaskejd 13 February, 2013 @ 10:43 pm   140

you disgust me. still no Dragonborn in Croatia.

Perrywinkle23 13 February, 2013 @ 11:23 pm   141

my home on ps3 wont let me sign in help

Perrywinkle23 13 February, 2013 @ 11:26 pm   142

ive tried signing in but keeps telling me error not a happy bunny…

ladorunner 13 February, 2013 @ 11:30 pm   143

@139, If the publishers don’t wanna put in the extra work for Vita compatability, it wont happen. Moaning at Sony won’t really help. And I really doubt cross region gifting will happen.. I mean, you can’t even gift within the same region.

We need more PSX/PSP/PS2 games available on the Vita.

Menty3000 14 February, 2013 @ 1:48 am   145

Hi Jawad

I bought Wipeout HD a long time ago (on disc) and and just downloaded Wipeout 2048. I cannot see how I can access my free Wipeout HD DLC.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Skyrim Dragonborn isn’t available in UAE PS store as well.
what’s going on?

I can’t find dragonborn at all, i searched and searched but nothing!
i web to the latest add-on but i cpuldn’t find it there
i searched skyrim, elder scroll and dragonborn but nothing.

it like it doesn’t exist!
please somebody help!

monoliet 14 February, 2013 @ 6:07 am   148

Chrome-Hazard 46 @

You’re also lucky like me.
I called helpdesk and they were so arogant that I needed proof!

I’m lucky that I have a copy of the PC psn store.
but if you have no computer you have no proof.
When I’m on ps3 see that it is free and they changed it, you can not do anything .Which they understood not, the first 2 pers. were stubborn that I needed to give them prove then I became furious
why , bigest reason =
how can one prove anything if the price gets up a shopping cart symbol on the ps3 store and they price change behind you

i have more then 700 dowloads = some games ore dlc i say later to mi self , not so good but i made buy + I accept if i have made rong purschase .
i do not do second markt / i buy everiting +i not sel 1 game .

If this is how Sony works with their loyal customers already from day 1 playstation 1 / 2/3/vita and psn +.

= u see soon what i gone do next gen .

monoliet 14 February, 2013 @ 6:16 am   149

so what sony ask = make everitime u want to buy somting from store
a picture , u make so many mistakes we need to make picture ?

never seen before , if u buy in real store somting free ( no label ) = u can take free to home = the law

so i pay somting i not want if not free + i need to pay phone to corect u company errors .

yuankunluo 14 February, 2013 @ 8:10 am   150

how about the sleeping dog in Germany for PS+?

Demoplay86 14 February, 2013 @ 8:21 am   151

@Jawad

Can we get some more PSOne classics that have been released elsewhere that we in AU are still waiting on?
In particular, World of Mana, Breath of Fire IV and Chrono Trigger.
I’ve tried to bring this to peoples attention many times as have many other people and it just seems to go ignored and it’s literally been years now. The US and much of Europe have this PSX titles.
It’ll be more reason for people to invest in a Vita also.

ADAMJAMESXX 14 February, 2013 @ 8:36 am   152

Lol you guys in Germany got binary domain instead of sleeping dogs didn’t you.lucky actually :-D I would have prefered that over sleeping dogs.either way we both got awesome games :-D

MASPALOMAZ 14 February, 2013 @ 9:04 am   153

yes lucky germans. i hope binary domains comes for rest of europe too. sleeping dogs is not that much fun like for example just cause 2 or RDR.

@PS BLOG TEAM i talked with a dozen of friends at a party last friday, we are all videogame enthusiasts in our 30s and we agreed that we would love for the ps2 game BLACK to come for ps3!!

StefNighthawk 14 February, 2013 @ 9:16 am   154

Where’s Auditorium HD?
Not available in Belgium?

PARAN0ID_PANDA3 14 February, 2013 @ 10:19 am   155

why couldn’t you just included the heavenly sword level free im not paying £1.50 just for a level i don’t care plus you can play the level in the campaign so whats the point

For anyone in the UK, GAME is currently selling the special edition of Dishonored for £17.99.

mellan_Konsten 14 February, 2013 @ 11:47 am   157

@JawAd

Hi Jawad,

i downloaded the full when vikings attack bundle
yesterday and when i tried to install it on the
Vita i ran in to some problems.

The installation stops at 15% and gives Me am error.

I have searched the Internet and found that
Motorstorm rc vad the exact same problem and error
With it’s bundle a couple of weeks ago

Any tip?

s8109csa_hun 14 February, 2013 @ 11:47 am   158

Please make the old PSP games available for Hungarian store!

Actarus2878 14 February, 2013 @ 11:54 am   159

@ jawad

hi again jawad,
thanks for your reply on page 3, i’ve been again into playstation store here in luxembourg and we didn’t get the DLC for Skyrim, the only available item for skyrim on the playstation store here in luxembourg is a dynamic theme.

Hi Jawad, how are you?

Can I just ask, do we get the Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires Edit Mode demo next week?

Doesn’t seem much of an apology/thanks for waiting when sky rim dlc is half price on Xbox next week.

If Germany are getting binary domain does that mean the rest of us will never get it. I would have liked that

On the overview in store for terminator it says cross saves etc for vita version but can’t find vita version…?the trial is ok and if it is cross buy il buy it but wanna be sure first coz think il play it more on my vita…any chance of reply to this or message me on psn njg1974. Thanks

I ment germinator

still no Skyrim Dragonborn in UAE store. its really funny that the whole middle east don’t have it as well as
some european countries.
SONY are you even aware of whats going on?
we all know that its currently 50% off. week from now and it will return to its original double price.
if it isn’t out this week, then don’t expect me & some others to buy it for double the cost. logicality.

icecrasher_zero 14 February, 2013 @ 1:43 pm   166

Why Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken is not available in Poland? I was waiting for this title ;/

Do any of you guys working at Sony know when/if the Koei PS2 classics released last week on PSN will find their way to the excluded countries (such as Denmark)? I’m assuming it might have something to do with the fact that those countries all have store fronts in their own language.

Furiekins 14 February, 2013 @ 3:44 pm   168

I had the same as mellan_Konsten with WHEN VIKINGS ATTACK DLC ON THE VITA.

There was a note saying “You have the wrong version, download it again”. I tried and it downloaded but wouldn’t install.

So I removed the game and tried to download again, but it wouldn’t even download then. So I’ve not seen the new DLC I bought yet.

My wife was on the TV downstairs, so I couldn’t use the PS3. Previously on the PSP, I’d have used remote play to turn on the PS3 and then accessed the store to download the version and simply plugged in and done the copy.

Sadly, the remote switch on and store options aren’t available on the Vita – so I spent the night on the Xbox instead.

It’s a shame, because I love the game and I love supporting developers who are willing to push the boat out and try new (and brilliant) ideas.

mellan_Konsten 14 February, 2013 @ 6:09 pm   169

@Jawad

Hi again Jawad, as i recall it the sulution to the motorstorm rc problem was to let people redownload the trial and then apply the key and dlc.

The only thing is that there is no trial for when vikings attack for the vita.

Please help me i am dying to get into the game :-)

still no skyrim’s dragonborn, could atleast gave us a specific date and time
we are tired from waiting

816mb update on playstation allstars for the vita because they have bundled all the dlc in to one. Get a grip Sony. I bought the retail version because your ripping off your customers with the price of memory. Now all dlc is bundled together so you are forced to update if you want to play multiplayer. First escape plan is over 2gb now a retail game has a 816mb patch. !!!!!!!!!!

Mad is not the word this is daylight robbery.

Actually feel like selling my vita. Other option is to payout a fortune for memory cards. And if your like me and have 20 retail and 25 psn games patches like these means I’ll need to split my games over several memory cards costing £££££££££££

What happened to the retail games having on board memory for games saves and patches?

solarwind12 14 February, 2013 @ 7:12 pm   172

@ mxk1000
Indeed that IS daylight robbery, i mean seriously How can a vita games dev Not consider memory issues like that 816mb Update.. and i know that it IS possible to do it differently.. ie just not be allowed to join a game/lobby if you don’t have same dlc as others in it, But, apart from that maybe costing devs more, which should not be Our concern, it’s a good way to sell more mem cards, so they choose this method.. now i’m all for enterprise and businesses making profit, mostly, but cannot agree with this. daylight robbery is a spot on call, unfortunately this is just the norm these days, it’s tragic when comparing this example to days when this Would of raised eyebrows. i reckon we should scrap the psn id and just replace them with numbers, as it seems thats how we are seen, After we commit to a purchase, though i guess a psn id IS but another number, in computer language.

I have question. I’m from Slovenia and have Slovenian PSN account. I have a UK copy of Skyrim, yet thete is still no Dragonborn in Playstation store. Why is that?

bandoors_ksa 14 February, 2013 @ 10:26 pm   174

Really no skyrim Dragonborn here? why am i not surprised!! you guys always F things up literally almost every week.. i just hope it’s up before the Discount is ended.

still no Skyrim Dragonborn here (we aren’t listed with the “NOT available countries”). 2 days have passed and SONY didn’t even reply to us about this matter . the only reply i saw was pointed to (comment #129). and that reply wasn’t even helping at all, in fact i don’t see it as a reply..
GJ Sony. keep pushing our triggers & guarantee you we aren’t buying your next generation console. we have 5 days left for Dragonborn’s “50% off” offer.

um_alduwais 15 February, 2013 @ 10:26 am   176

Is Dragonborn going to be up on UAE store anytime soon?

Why NBA 2K13 is 50% off on US Store, but in EU there’s no discount on it?
On Xbox there is discount in all countries…

CoolRichy008UK 15 February, 2013 @ 3:37 pm   178

WARNING DO NOT PLAY GTAIV OR EPISODES DUE TO SOME IDIOT HACKERS/MODDERS found a backdoor so they can mod the games i have sent a email to sony about it and all those people who are doing the mods for ps3 for gta thats illigal will be stopped and reported

and if anyone says mods for gta4 on ps3 aint illigal IT DAM WELL IS cuz who ever is modding the game is using a jailbreak hack code so well done sony if my ps3 is infected i will sue you bigtime

i swear to god if any idiot trys to mod GTA5 i will slap them back where they was born MODDERS AND HACKERS WILL BE SHOT if not by me by sony

supersmith2500 15 February, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   179

@CoolRichy008UK:
And how did you found that out?

supersmith2500 15 February, 2013 @ 4:23 pm   180

@CoolRichy008UK:
The servers weren’t affected.

why isn’t skyrim DLC dragon born on the UAE store ?

when will it get there ???

drNoDRaC 16 February, 2013 @ 2:25 pm   182

when will you add Dragonborn dlc Turkey PSN? We are still waiting 4 days passed.

/clap. typical Sony. being silent and not facing their problems.
this is my last comment here. bring Dragonborn DLC to middle east or don’t. i just don’t give a damn anymore. and like i said, we aren’t listed with the “not available countries”. so this is your problem.

a little advice: “L2 reply to your customers”

um_alduwais 17 February, 2013 @ 5:11 am   184

Ok so bssically you are ignoring questions from people from an entire territory who are (were) eager to pay for content they have been waiting for for months. So congrats on making us all -not- want to get this content, ever. So discounted or not, dragonborn dlc us history to me.

Clearly the press release is WRONG
_________________________________________________________________
Skyrim
Dragonborn
Prices: £6.49/€7.99
Availability: Not available in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Switzerland

___________________________________________________________________

Still NOT available in the Middle East UAE SO do the right thing and give us a update ? WHEN ?

Devil_May-_-Cry_ 17 February, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   186

Hey! :) will there be any pen avatars from capcom? I really want DMV 1,2,3 avatars :(

Arda_Okan 17 February, 2013 @ 12:57 pm   187

I can’t find the Dragonborn Dlc in Turkish Ps Store. :(

thomas4d 17 February, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   188

Clearly the press release is WRONG SONY
_________________________________________________________________
Skyrim
Dragonborn
Prices: £6.49/€7.99
___________________________________________________________________
it’s Still NOT available in the Middle East UAE

SO SONY do the right thing and give us a update ? WHEN ?…

I really feel PLUS member is worth how much ?

Dragonborn is not available in TURKEY also. Can you clarify which countries can and can not get it?

BlackZam 19 February, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   190

I can’t download the trial version of Rock of ages.
Just the unlock key. :(
Have been so for months. :(

And why can’t I download Outrun I have bought it but then they didn’t renew the license, why can’t I download it because of that? I have already payed for it. :(

MA76_666 19 February, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   191

BethesdaGameStudios ‏@BGS_Devs

Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn will arrive on PSN for FIGS territories on February 27th

BethesdaGameStudios ‏@BGS_Devs

In preparation for the FIGS launch next week, the Skyrim 1.8 title update hits PSN today

DMAAAR-DX 19 February, 2013 @ 5:44 pm   192

what does FIGS territories mean?

And when Skyrim DB will release in middle east!

DMAAAR-DX 19 February, 2013 @ 7:04 pm   193

Sony you are suck really! ive been waiting for skyrim DLC from the frst time it released

SMOKIN_WEED_1986 19 February, 2013 @ 8:40 pm   194

@193 if u read the post above you it says all 3 dlc’s release in your country on the 27th. somehow you only read FIGS territories? i doubt that. Now one can assume that it means countrys where figs grow or countrys that Fight In Gay Sandals?