Posted 11:00am

New PlayStation Store sale starts today

PlayStation Store Sale

Hi everyone. I’m very happy to announce that some of our publisher friends are feeling in the giving mood and want to share great savings on some top-tier titles, including Darksiders 2 (a whopping 75% off), Batman: Arkham City and the truly epic Dishonored!

These savings will take effect when the Store is updated on Wednesday 13th February. Some of these titles are permanent price drops, while some will finish on 27th February, so make sure you grab those while you can!

Batman: Arkham Asylum (ends 27/02/13)
Was €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95; now €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45
Additional 10% Discount for Plus Subscribers

Batman: Arkham City (ends 27/02/13)
Was €29.99/£19.99/AU$39.95; now €11.99/£9.69/AU$17.95
Additional 10% Discount for Plus Subscribers

Darksiders (permanent drop)
Was €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95; now €3.99/£3.19/AU$5.85

Darksiders 2 (permanent drop)
Was €39.99/£29.99/AU$49.95; now €9.99/£9.99/AU$14.95

de Blob 2 (permanent drop)
Was €24.99/£19.99/AU$36.95; now €6.19/£4.99/AU$9.15
Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar

Dishonored (ends 27/02/13)
Was €59.99/£49.99/AU$89.95; now €23.99/£19.69/AU$38.45
Not available in Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Ukraine
Additional 10% Discount for Plus Subscribers

Red Faction (permanent drop)
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.5; now €2.49/£1.99/AU$3.65

Red Faction Armageddon (permanent drop)
Was €24.99/£19.99/AU$29.95; now €6.19/£4.99/AU$9.15
Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine

Red Faction: Guerrilla (permanent drop)
Was €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95; now €4.99/£3.99/AU$7.35
Not available in Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Qatar, Russia, Ukraine

The Sly Trilogy (ends 27/02/13)
Was €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95; now €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.95
Additional 10% Discount for Plus Subscribers

Twisted Metal (ends 27/02/13)
Was €29.99/£23.99/AU$43.95; now €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95
Additional 10% Discount for Plus Subscribers

Watchmen: The End Is Nigh (ends 27/02/13)
Was €16.99/£12.99/AU$24.95; now €7.99/£6.49/AU$11.75
Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, India, Qatar, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Additional 10% Discount for Plus Subscribers

Stuntman Ignition (permanent drop)
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45; now €2.49/£1.99/AU$3.65

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

176 Comments 22 Author replies
Show oldest first

Great price for the Sly Trilogy! Surely must be worth a shot for that!

PARAN0ID_PANDA3 13 February, 2013 @ 11:10 am   2

needed to get darksiders 2 and now i can :D

blade1003605 13 February, 2013 @ 11:10 am   3

Wow! 10 euros for Darsiders 2! I’ll take it.

Damn, Dishonored and Darksiders II are really something…

Nightmare966 13 February, 2013 @ 11:11 am   5

Darksiders and Darksiders II for less than 15€ together!?

And Arkham Asylum for 9.99€?

What… what’s going on here, this is truly madness!

I might get a 20€ card and get both things. I mean, seriously.

Please put Journey on sale soon!!!

Also that is a great sale, especially on Darksiders.

luckysalt81 13 February, 2013 @ 11:14 am   7

WOW those are some great savings and most are permanent, shame I bought Asylum only last week at £10, but it was GOTY so thats ok.

Sly trilogy is tempting at just over £7

Carnivius_Prime 13 February, 2013 @ 11:15 am   8

May get Darksiders 2 but I found the first game so lacking and disappointing I’m unsure.

I enjoyed those watchmen games when they came out a few years ago (especially in 2 player, closest thing the PS3 has to The Warriors) but they’ve always been overpriced and at their age they should be permanenly way below even that half price deal.

Sly Trilogy is great but I got that last year. Which reminds me I still haven’t played Sly 3 yet. Stuck on one darn fiddly mission on Sly 2 I just cannot seem to do…

“R.I.P thq”. that’s all i can say about this topic.

gollumclay 13 February, 2013 @ 11:15 am   10

Gonna get Darksiders and the Sly trilogy. Cheers Sony, great sale!

Never played Darksiders… But for Fans of those Games these are great deals. Nothing for me Sadly in this List so I hope some new stuff is coming to the Store later today. Will wait for the “Heads Up” Post :)

Catkiller1 13 February, 2013 @ 11:17 am   12

Sly Trilogy, Darksiders 2 & De Blob 2 for me! :)

Excellent!

Darksiders 2 states 183MB within the stores website….surely that size is wrong????

Why..? I just thought I would not buy anything for a while, but I think I have to get Darksiders II and Dishonored now. Nice update.

NightRanma 13 February, 2013 @ 11:18 am   14

I’ll be picking up at least Darksiders 2 (maybe 1 as well if the story in 2 makes no sense) and Sly.

Nightmare966 13 February, 2013 @ 11:18 am   15

@Catkiller1: Darksiders II I believe is among 7-8 GB. I’d have to check the Store itself for me to remember.

Hi chris Howhe , i have some questions
1= on psn we have 4 x black ops2 game ( 3 x rong language stil not fixt from past week )

2= i own vita , but on vita store i not have ragnorack demo ( also not fixt from past week )

u team gone fix 2 problems of past week ?

3 = sony need more sales al jear tru .

4= i hope to see soon today update skyrim dlc

Materia_Storm 13 February, 2013 @ 11:20 am   17

really good prices, darksiders 2 is a steal at that price.
its a shame that the same thing cannot be said of the dlc,
any chance of price drop on darksiders 2 dlc?

oh and the Demon Lord Belial DLC for Darksiders 2 is missing from the store.

wackojackosnose 13 February, 2013 @ 11:21 am   18

Can we / I have Hard Corps on sale please?

Thanks.

Chocobo115 13 February, 2013 @ 11:21 am   19

Wasn’t really what i was hoping for (Okami HD & Steet Fighter X Tekken characters 50%+ discount)
But I’ll just have to wait for the next sale and keep hoping :/

chrisboers 13 February, 2013 @ 11:24 am   20

Now, THAT’s a sale. Darksiders II and Sly trilogy are very tempting, despite my already huge backlog…

Some excellent prices there! Keep the sales/price drops coming, guys.

the1free_man 13 February, 2013 @ 11:25 am   22

I hate to use a cliche meme, but with a sale like this, I just have to.
Shut up and take my money!!! Just take it. All of it.

Oh and I will second that request for Okami HD sale.

Arkham City and Arkham Asylum DLC sale would be very welcome, especially as we got City on PS Plus the other month.

Nice surprise sale, though. Good work.

pinkplaybunny 13 February, 2013 @ 11:25 am   24

Good price for Darksiders, I have the second one free from plus so now I can play the first one at a great price first!

Loving sleeping dogs so far btw.!

These sales look good until you realise that PS4 has no backwards-compatability.

Fantastic sale. Darksiders 2, and Guerrilla for me. Any chance of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier getting a drop in price?

R_a_z_i_e_l 13 February, 2013 @ 11:32 am   27

Going to sound Greedy but no Ps Vita Sale too ? And Yes I know we are currently having a Ps Vita One Year Sale but That was supposed to come out last year and now PS3 games are getting discounts again. Not saying there SHOULD be Vita games but please consider more Sales for the Ps Vita in the future.

eoghaner_2k10 13 February, 2013 @ 11:33 am   28

@15 I accidentally clicked on the abuse button as I have the iPad, sorry if this causes inconvenience.

chrisboers 13 February, 2013 @ 11:33 am   29

@pinkplaybunny: I think you’ll find you got the FIRST one for free on PS Plus. But indeed: no excuse not to get part two now :-)

Good stuff.I know it’s been a rough ride regarding digital pricing on the store,especially for new content.Bur I guess as the content matures we’ll see a lots of good deals as the service moves on.

However,until I know how future hardware handles my current digital content,I can’t commit to full digital.And I’d also question if I would commit to it on future hardware if it did’t carry over.

Chris,it’s probably late in the PS3 life for this to be added.With auto uploads,could it ever be set to upload all saves and not just what I play.Even if it’s a one off system that I have to set up every time I require a full sync.

ouch, dat THQ sale

Yet not any PSVita deals.

The deals of last week for PSVita ARE PATHETIC

Since SCEA/USA announced the great Xmas sales overthere for PSVita with LittleBigPlanet Vita for around 18 bucks for PS+ members, and they had more, what did SCEE do? Wrap up games that were free for PS+ before or soon (like Luminus) other games that had comparable discounts already and threw it a FULL TWO MONTHS after they said there was a PSVita deal upcoming out there last week.

Pathetic. I see how it is. The PS3 sold about 75 mln units. The PSVita just sold over 4 mln. Not enough customers to do all that effort for eh?

Well let me tell you a little secret: you need to pull all the plugs to make people buy that PSVita and even more important: HAVE THE CURRENT PSVITA OWNERS BE AMBASSADORS/FANS TO SELL YOUR SYSTEM TO THEIR FRIENDS.

SCEE isn’t doing a good job achieving that.

Hi Chris, this is a really good sale, getting a quality game for the price of a beer or two can’t be bad. Personally I’d recommend Batman, Darksiders and the Sly Trilogy. Never played Stuntman but very tempted at £1.99 to give it a go. One question, a lot of these games were published by the bankrupt THQ so who now gets the money for these items? For example, Crytek have employed alot of the Vigil staff but who now owns the Darksiders license?

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 12:03 pm

to the best of my knowledge the Darksiders license has not been picked up by anyone yet, I’m very confident it will though in the near future

gentlemanjim 13 February, 2013 @ 11:42 am   34

thats a really good sale

“Posted on 13 February, 2013 at 11:32 am by R_a_z_i_e_l
Going to sound Greedy but no Ps Vita Sale too ? And Yes I know we are currently having a Ps Vita One Year Sale but That was supposed to come out last year and now PS3 games are getting discounts again. Not saying there SHOULD be Vita games but please consider more Sales for the Ps Vita in the future”

Oh, there SHOULD be more PSVita deals. The PS3 gets them constantly, it is dumb, stupid, lackluster, Sony doesn’t seem to care. Man if a new console would just sell around 4 to 5 mln units in a year time and the direct competition aka 3DS from Nintendo is on about 30 mln units in less than 2 years time, I’d go out full force to make sure I’d make that PSVita as attractive as possible with lots of deals. But no, Sony thinks they should hide it away and focus only on the success story PS3.

This is making me, as a launch PSVita owner and owning two PS3′s and two PSP’s slim&fat pretty mad about how Sony puts more effort in one platform than the other.

Wow, fantastic sale!

I am hoping you have a ‘remote play’ sale soon where some of the content that works with Vita Remote Play will be reduced – I’d love to try the feature out but do not want to pay full price to test as if it doesn’t work well I will feel ripped off. Hopefully you will do a 75% off deal on a remote play title like Tokyo Jungle or even some of the older titles. Any would be fine and much appreciated.

Keep up the good work Sony – looking forward to more Vita announcements in the coming week. Superfrog is a day one buy for me.

0.O
so old dlc from rage ( sewer mision – anarchy edition pack )= in section new this week= lol
1st mistake of the new week .

Fantastic sale&price drop !!!

Hey Chris:

Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance getting digital release on psn as day 1 title next week ?

Thanks

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

We do not have any information about a digital release date for this yet I am afraid

when will the prices update? The games are appearing under the deals section of the store, but they’re not selling at the prices shown above.

Carnivius_Prime 13 February, 2013 @ 11:47 am   40

New content is on the store already, surprisingly. The Sale games are in a category but not yet price reduced. Slim pickings for new content this week it seems. Am still waiting for Guilty Gear (and as of last week Sly 4)

also very tanks when vikings attack special edition

free game = 2 mistake

Might pick up Darksiders for the platinum, likewise with the Sly Trilogy.

Any that’s up for some co-op in Dead Space 3 or Borderlands 2 add me! :)
PSN: iOnlySam

The current PSVita sale is good but not great – games I have are priced great and ones I want are still slightly too high – make PS+ discount 20% on all of them and I will buy several. I’m not complaining though as it’s a good sale, especially if you don’t own as many games as I do!

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 11:58 am

Nemeth050506 13 February, 2013 @ 11:56 am   44

@monoliet
What is wrong with you? Why are complaining about some extra versions of Black Ops? If you dont want them just dont buy them. Or maybe you’re a racist?

@Chris Howe
Hey, some of this Discounts are pretty good. But, I’m insecure about Darksiders 2. Will we probably get this game for free as PS+ in the next month?

chrisboers 13 February, 2013 @ 11:56 am   45

@CreditDue: Try adding them to your cart, the prices are already active, even though not listed on the game page.

FallingStickman 13 February, 2013 @ 11:57 am   46

Getting Darksiders 2. Too bad Dishonored isn’t available in Poland? Do you happen to know the reason, Fred?

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 11:59 am

We are currently looking into why it is not available in all the regions stated above with the publisher and we will update you when we have some information

kasasensei 13 February, 2013 @ 12:00 pm   47

Speaking about offers, Can You tell me, Mr.Howe, why the PSn CODE Sony gave with “facebook program” is not valid anymore?

Redemption expiry date is 31/12/2013 and I didn’t use mine. That’s false advertising.

“Posted on 13 February, 2013 at 11:52 am by aros2011

Posted on 13 February, 2013 at 11:58 am by Chris Howe
We always try to secure as big a Plus discount as possible but it comes down to what we can agree with the publisher at the end of the day”

Splutterbug 13 February, 2013 @ 12:03 pm   49

Amazing!!! Now that is finally some sensible digital pricing Darksiders 2 for me

very nice price drops will pick up Red faction Guerilla and Armageddon. Thanks Chris

MrChilliBeer 13 February, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   51

I was under the impression that the update on the sale today would be a continuation on Vita titles with some PSN/PS3 titles as well. I’m pretty disappointed but do agree that some of the prices are fantastic.

There are a lot of Vita titles released in the past few months that would benefit from a sale right now.

Hey Chris,

Can you promise that the deals that end on the 27th/02/13 won’t end up on PS plus next month?

I was one of the few Sleeping dogs in the Xmas sales and it ended up on this months PS plus update.

P.S. Maybe give anyone who bought the game before it went free a free dlc to compensate?

Thanks

Materia_Storm 13 February, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   53

@kasasensei
the one month trial is for people that don’t have PS+, this happened to me with hitman absolution because it came with that same voucher.

VOUCHER CODE:

Redemption expiry date: 31/12/2013

Please note that current active PS Plus subscribers (either paying or on a trial) are not able to redeem this PS Plus 30 Day Trial offer.

hope this helps

Hi Chris,
is there a problem with the Add-On pack 7 for Pinball Arcade?

It say’s free, but when you downloading it, it debit you with 4,99€ with no notifi or confirmation for this process.

ste_the_legend 13 February, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   55

Wow, I am really happy about this sale. It is a lot better than the ones we had a Xmas and New Year.

I never got round to picking up de Blob 2 but now I definitely will. Sly Trilogy is also a steal. I might even give the Darksiders games a go at that price.

Gonna have to free up some space on my HD!

so store say free but when i click = start to dowload whit no warning + lets me pay = not happy already send mail.

kasasensei 13 February, 2013 @ 12:18 pm   57

Thanks for the reply Materia_Storm. But the account I’m trying to use this code with is not “PSplus active” at the moment. My GF had a code & gave it to me in December, it has expired since, and I kept mine to play Sleeping Dogs for February but now the code said “it was already used or expired”. I tried from the store, from the account section and from the webstore. Still same answer.
There is no PSplus active subscriptions on any account of this console, anyway. :(

Nemeth050506 13 February, 2013 @ 12:18 pm   58

Hey, how about a PSP sale with all that great games that are also available for Vita?
For exmaple:
-Persona 2 & 3
-Tactics Ogre
-3rd Birthday
-Valkyria Chronicles 2
and some more

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 2:16 pm

I have been thinking about this type of sale for a while, let me run it by the rest of the team

question

earlier in the year we got the first sly as a plus free game. I want to buy the trilogy from this so what will happen with the plus one?

will i still loose access to the first one if my plus expires or will i gain the license to it?

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 2:17 pm

If you buy the trilogy but you do not re-new your plus subscription then you will keep the first one as you have paid for it

Hi Chris,

I know this is a tough one to answer, Do you know if Dishonoured will be in the IGC anytime soon?

Tim

FlyingUberHuzo 13 February, 2013 @ 12:22 pm   61

Darksiders 2 is not available in the Polish-PSN-Store. Searched for it different ways. Not there…

Price check on Aisle (Darksiders) 2!

Darksiders 2 (permanent drop)
Was €39.99/£29.99/AU$49.95; now €9.99/£9.99/AU$14.95

The sterling and euro price is the same? Really?

(Awaits inevitable “Oh, sorry, that’s a mistake” reply.)

i go looking on pc store
= also say free special edition !

Gratis ( free )

Aan winkelwagentje toevoegen ( put in u basket )

Afspeelbaar op:

XDev Studios Europe

Bestandsgrootte
193 kB

When Vikings Attack!™ Special Edition

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe

Bundel

Voor PlayStation®3 en PlayStation®Vita.

free = free but u leting me pay = not done

i need free + mony back law suite coming if u not do .( belgium law = u need to give price on product , i already have copy of the price )

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 2:21 pm

I really don’t understand this I am afraid, I think it would be best to contact your community manager who will be able to relay the message to us

korkodilaki 13 February, 2013 @ 12:31 pm   64

Dragon’s Lair II sale please?

Nice sale.
Will definitely be picking up Darksiders 2.

actually kind of sad seeing all those THQ titles at boot prices. Especially as there were 3 upcoming purchases that would have been day 1 for me (Metro Last Light, South Park and Saints Row 4 {I had the dlc expansion pack on pre-order until it was cancelled)

Does anyone know if THQ still had the publishing rights to Destroy All Human games? I know Pandemic made them and have been gone awhile but that hasn’t stopped me from holding my breath for an HD collection (I’m rather vita blue colour at this point). I guess the same goes for The Summoner games

Darksiders, I know that creators of Bayonetta were feigning slight interest but maybe sales generated from both games on psn can show people are interested in the series. Perhaps pick up new fans as well.

Anyone interested here’s the list of THQ published games, yes there are quite a few cash in titles but also surprisingly not Evil Dead Regeneration anyone?

Would like to see a dlc sale on titles like Dragons Age 2 and Kingdom of Amalur.

Hey Chris what about a Mass Effect 3 sale?

ShadowhunterrX 13 February, 2013 @ 12:39 pm   68

@monoliet

Please keep going and give them your message. If they can read it :)

Downloading :)

Killer_Paul 13 February, 2013 @ 12:42 pm   70

please put Okami HD on sale!! :)

DecypherSlo 13 February, 2013 @ 12:45 pm   71

Oh wow, Darksiders 2 for just 9,99€?? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!
Does this also include the Crucible pass or do I have to buy that seperatly?

PS: Is the game even available on the Slovenian PS Store? I searched for it, but I can’t find it. Only shows the DLC.

LCRBeattie 13 February, 2013 @ 12:47 pm   72

I’m really interested in Darksiders II. However, I can’t see it on the store (I’m using the South African store).

By searching and by looking at the “Price Drops” section, I can see Darksiders 1, as well as 20 different DLC and avatars for Darksiders 2. I can’t see the actual game though.

Is this because of the update being in progress, or is South Africa not getting the game?

Wow, some great drops here. Tempted by Sly Trilogy and I’ve never been tempted by something I could otherwise get on disc, great work!

Now for a DLC sale… LA Noire and Saints Row 3 Season Passes please!

Catkiller1 13 February, 2013 @ 12:53 pm   74

@ CHRIS

Just to let you know, the Voltron DLC has been discounted successfully but the main title unlock is missing. The trial is there but no unlock key! Is the main title within the sale & it hasn’t appeared yet?

Kind Regards

Nightmare966 13 February, 2013 @ 12:54 pm   75

@DecypherSlo: Buying a new copy gives you the Crucible Pass, so I guess the Pass is included.

@everyone!: Darksiders II has certainly disappeared. Maybe they’re swapping the pages and putting up just one, since there were 2 different pages (one for the BD version and one for the DD version).

Chris, I’ve got a question I hope you can answer me: Is Arkham Asylum the normal edition, the GOTY edition, or another edition that’s compatible with the GOTY DLC?

Thanks :)

Lunastra78 13 February, 2013 @ 1:01 pm   76

Lunastra78s Sale Wishlist 2013 :)
Journey
Sine Mora
The Cave
Black Knight Sword

I’m really hoping for a PSP sale more than anything. The Rockstar titles and Half Minute Hero especially. Any PSP titles you can get involved in a sale for 50 – 75% off would be wonderful – hopefully there will be some news soon on a PSP sale!

Hey Chris,
This is a great sale, I’m going to get some titles from it, but I have one question, is going to be a sale for the Costume Quest main title (as the DLC was discounted)?

The-Pink-Cupcake 13 February, 2013 @ 1:11 pm   79

How about a sale on Unfinished Swan (on its own this time) at some point..? A lot of people were asking for that when it was bundled with Journey during the Christmas sale.

@kasasensei

the free ps+ code that you received from facebook will only work with the same email address that you requested it with…ie make a ps3 account with the same email address as your facebook account..i had the exact same problem but that worked for me..and once youve dl the game you can still play the games on you primary account..hope this helps

@Materia_Storm

not exactly true mate..ive used 4 30 day trials on the same account and ive had no problems with it..it depends where you get the code from..the ones from fb require you to only use the email you signed up to it with..i got my first 4 from a gaming website and they all worked on my primary account..but the ones from fb dont

CoolRichy008UK 13 February, 2013 @ 1:20 pm   82

OMG CHRIS deblob2 4.99 really WOW cool im derfo picking that up nxt week i was waiting 4 a price drop oh & i hope gtaVC stories gta lib stories the warriors get added 2 ps2 classics asap cz they r my 3 fav games

grimbarian 13 February, 2013 @ 1:24 pm   83

Poor, poor THQ.

Such a shame as I already own both Red Faction Armageddon and Guerilla, otherwise I would have bought both.

I also picked up Saints Row 3 recently for a mere few magic beans. Such a shame for them.

Highly recommend both Batman games and both Red Factions for anyone who’s not got them – they’re all really good (if not great) games.

Hey

Sales are good – but only if games put on it are in scope of your interests.

So : how about some cool sale for Walking Dead ? ??? :)

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 1:57 pm

I can say that there will be a Walking Dead sale in the near future but I can’t say when exactly as we aer still finalising a few details

KenMarinaris 13 February, 2013 @ 1:37 pm   85

More DLC sales, please. It is ridiculous situation when game is cheaper than bloody DLC.
Prince of Persia, Dungeon Siege, Dead to Rights, etc.

Any chance for Darksiders 2 DLC going on sale?

Hi Chris, nice job!

I Have a question:
I’m afraid that some of these games will be free for PS+ members in the direct future, like it happended with Sleeping Dogs.

So, is it possible that some of these games will be free one day for PS+?

Keep up the good working! :)

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 1:55 pm

We are not able to have any of the THQ stuff on Plus due to the current situation so there is no need to worry about that. As far as the other titles go we can never say never but they are not planned at the moment

KaiserSoza13 13 February, 2013 @ 1:48 pm   88

Why is Darksiders 2 not on the Irish store, I can find all the dlc for it but not the game.

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 2:07 pm

There seems to be an issue with it at the moment as it is not appearing on my screen, its been published but its not pulling through to the store front. We are working on trying to fix it at the moment, apologies for the delay

MordecaiHunter 13 February, 2013 @ 1:50 pm   89

No Catherine Sale 8(

clarkes1990 13 February, 2013 @ 1:57 pm   90

Thanks for the sale, guys.
I’ll be picking up a few of these titles.

Can we get a DLC Sale please?
Like Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood/Revelations,
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

And other games that have multiple DLC packs.

I like to own all the content for my games, but I can’t justify buying 3+ DLC packs at £7.99 each.

MissDreamer 13 February, 2013 @ 1:58 pm   91

I’m gonna get the Sly trilogy. £7.99 is such an awesome price. Thanks.

Chris Howe

dlc skyrim also to belgium ?

i need engish version to .

Chris any info about my prob?

Chris Howe 13 February, 2013 @ 2:11 pm

The add on pack is coming up as £3.99 on my PS3 but I will forward an email to store operations to ask them to check the German store. If you have sent an email to customer services they will organise a refund

Demoplay86 13 February, 2013 @ 2:04 pm   94

@Chris Howe

Can we get some more PSOne classics that have been released elsewhere that we in AU are still waiting on?
In particular, World of Mana, Breath of Fire IV and Chrono Trigger.
I’ve tried to bring this to peoples attention many times as have many other people and it just seems to go ignored and it’s literally been years now. The US and much of Europe have this PSX titles.
It’ll be more reason for people to invest in a Vita also.

Demoplay86 13 February, 2013 @ 2:06 pm   95

Also, very nice sale. I’ll be picking up at least 6 – 7 of these ;)
I’ve been waiting for a drop. BTW, I don’t see a digital copy of Darksiders 2 on the AU PS Store.. Is t hat on the way?

KaiserSoza13 13 February, 2013 @ 2:07 pm   96

Any answer on the Irish store and Darksiders 2, All the dlc is there but no game.

almighty-slayer 13 February, 2013 @ 2:11 pm   97

Absolutely no excuse to not buy Sly at that price. Absolutely fantastic.

Catkiller1 13 February, 2013 @ 2:19 pm   98

@ CHRIS

Voltron Unlock Key is still missing, is this receiving a discount too??

Sorry Chris, i’m not interested – Singstar icon is still in my way.

monoliet 13 February, 2013 @ 2:21 pm   100

Chris Howe
lol customer service = u need to prove u are richt
i needed to give them picture of proof u made mistake to lounch a mail to uk to geting refunds = never seen before .

realy u company are sinking lower by min.
free = free then i am not paying 0 € to a game .

next gen = definitly after today new ms console .

lots of store problems + game in lots of contry have dragone born
belgium ( dutch peopel ) have store update but 0 dragon born

dlc rage ????? = mistake ( not new )
realy very very angry whith u companie .

Oh, no. I implore you don’t buy the Sly trilogy. I love those games, but the digital version of Sly 2, my favorite one out of the three, is innately faulty, two of my friends experience the exact same issues. I’ve been in the process of appealing that Sony should rectify it, but no luck yet. So if a mod spots this, just be aware that I’m merely being honest and considerate.

Is there any chance of EA being convinced to put their dlc on sale (Kingdom Of Amalur, Dragons Age 2 etc)?

Because I’m a gimme cat – how about a sale on Legasista, Realms of Ancient War and Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale

Brodiesan 13 February, 2013 @ 2:28 pm   103

yes this is a typo! It’s €9.99 / £7.99

Considering the typo in the post means our UK comrades are not aware of an even better deal than before, do you not think it would make sense to update the original post?

This is not rocket surgery. Surely you want your customers to avail of the deals.

Nemeth050506 13 February, 2013 @ 2:28 pm   104

Hey, it’s me again. I just want to say thank you for looking into a possible PSP-Games Sale and for many questions you answered today. Way to go! ;D

Some excellent prices there, especially in the permanent reductions. Good to see digital games being competitive as they should be, THIS is how to fight the pre-owned market

@Chris
Nice, this actually looks like a good sale. Though the Darksiders price slide is caused by external factors. ;)
I also appreciate that for this sale you also applied mostly the same discount % for Europe and the UK.

Can you give me an hint when/if we can expect a Sound Shapes sale?
It’s a bit annoying when you see so many sales pass where you expect a game to be included “for sure”, as the Vita sale for example.

Oh and thanks that you did a better job with the Sleeping Dogs replacement. Binary Domain isn’t perfect, but I can understand the difficulties that you faced. And it surely isn’t as insulting as those 2 replacements for Mortal Kombat had been.

Bealinator 13 February, 2013 @ 2:44 pm   107

I can’t see how anyone can possibly moan at these prices! Amazing, some of them are significantly lower than the physical price. Definitely grabbing RF Guerilla for sure.

For £2 I think I will pick up Stuntman remember liking the demo when it first came out.

BIG_MAC-- 13 February, 2013 @ 2:48 pm   109

Salad or darksiders 2 hmm HAHA fk salad that’s for depressed people, Chris darksiders 2 come with the DLC mate ?

bradders83 13 February, 2013 @ 2:49 pm   110

Cant find darksiders II on the UK store – just all the DLC is available! Any idea when I can buy it?

Thanks Chris

Tei_LeonIV 13 February, 2013 @ 2:50 pm   111

Holy crap!?

Well done sony, keep up the amazing work regarding psn digital sales!

I’m now going to impulse buy Darksiders 2 and Dishonored!

Will we be finally getting some Skyrim DLC today?

Mon-Da-Hoops 13 February, 2013 @ 2:51 pm   113

Hey Chris,

Would just like to say awesome sale and there certainly be a few titles i’ll be picking up.

As the subject is price drops, can you poke someone at Activision and tell them that despite saying they’re looking into it the Black Ops 2 season pass for UK Ps3 owners is 5-6 quid more expensive than our 360 an pc counterparts.

Cheers

“Posted on 13 February, 2013 at 12:03 pm by TheMART

“Posted on 13 February, 2013 at 11:52 am by aros2011

Posted on 13 February, 2013 at 11:58 am by Chris Howe

Me:
So eh… Why was SCEA able to get a deal with the publisher for LittleBigPlanet Vita for Xmas last year at a nice 18 USD for PS+ users and SCEE can’t get that done? An in house 1st party studio SCEE should be able to pull the same nice deal as SCEA did.”

Sad to see no one reacts on the fact about getting agreement with a 1st party aka inhouse publisher on a much wanted real good discount for PSVita as SCEA was manage to get but SCEE can’t.

No one?

@TheMART
I share your opinion that SCEA has the better sales and that the Vita sale was an huge disappointment. But this one is actually good. All that you want to say, has already been said often enough. So why not just enjoy the fact that they made it right this time? ;)

@Chris
Darksiders 2 is not listed in the german store. We see a lot of DLC in the sale section, but the game itself can’t be found even via search function.

just bought darksiders 2 found it using the store search.

£7.99 gets you.

the game
the crucible pass

and also the soundtrack which was a surprise to me .

great deal.

“Posted on 13 February, 2013 at 3:03 pm by Golwar
@TheMART
I share your opinion that SCEA has the better sales and that the Vita sale was an huge disappointment. But this one is actually good. All that you want to say, has already been said often enough. So why not just enjoy the fact that they made it right this time? ”

This one is good for PS3 alright.

That is not where I am interested in though.

I want goodies for the PSVita and so should SCEE want to give them. And no, it has not been said often enough already, as we got a sad sale last week for PSVita. If that is all that is done after 2 months of waiting only more complaining should be done by PSVita owners.

What is there for me to enjoy on the PSVita again?

SPUD_1231 13 February, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   118

Thanks for the response Chris. I’ll definitely be picking up Dishonored so.

Whoever mentioned a psp sale made a great call. Would love to see what the psp has to offer after buying the vita and never owning a psp.

Chris. cannot buy any of these unless you can 100% confirm to me that there is no chance or intention of offering any of these free on PS+ within the next year.
Given how often we have been burned witha lack of information, and that we do not know how PS+ games are obtained (do they contact you, do you ask them?)
Given that Sly 4 has been pushed back a ridiculous time for no good reason, is the trilogy likely to appear free on PS+ the month before or during its release.
Kindly give a proper reply and not “not next month”, that is a jerk move, need a much longer confirmation timescale >_>.
Kindly do so soon, im interested in Sly T and Darksiders 2 at these prices o_o
Actually its somewhat odd this is mainly THQ…and Sly o_O

Kindly do so soon, im interested in Sly T and Darksiders 2 at these prices o_o
Actually its somewhat odd this is mainly THQ…and Sly o_O
As a sidenote, are the “discounted” games going back to full price after this? I mean none of these are selling on disk for as high as they are in the store, this should be regularly done and permenent, esp if we are to have faith in digital downloads over disks.

SergioDaly 13 February, 2013 @ 3:59 pm   121

i will get darksiders II but not now since the price drop is permanent.
already have sly trilogy, if not i would get it now.
no love for twisted metal? for 13.5 euros (plus price) i think is not a bad deal… the netcode and the online bugs are fixed now? right?

Sly trilogy,amazing price….must buy for me

RossyWilson 13 February, 2013 @ 4:24 pm   123

Was planning to get the sly collection soon but only had a tenner in my psn wallet, good job chris :)

@ Chris Howe, Hi fella. Some nice stuff in this here sale, when I went on via the store it’s showing that, in addition to the items listed, Stacking is on sale at £2.99. Can you confirm if that’s a permanent drop? Cheers :)

Thanks Chris,
I’ve send an email with a picture of it. (Where it “say’s” free)

Bollo_42 13 February, 2013 @ 4:30 pm   126

Megaman 9/10 sale anytime soon?

xXMUDDLESXx 13 February, 2013 @ 4:59 pm   127

you need to sort your Ireland PS Store admins out… updates are never done on time and when they are done.. the store’s either down for maintenance or it’s fully updated the NEXT DAY what’s the point in reading this then forgetting about it because of sloppy store management..
Some Vita Love wouldn’t go a miss.. Resistance Burning Skies could be a start (many have forgot the game exists)
PSP – not a bad idea, have a few from the months and months of membership,
anything you can offer Multiplayer for the Vita would be a awesome, it really is a dead platform otherwise

Why is the full Costume Quest game not a part of the price drop? There’s a DLC level that’s been reduced but the full game hasn’t, Does anyone know why this is the case?

@ Chris Howe, I tell a lie, it’s showing at £1.99 which is even better :D

nakano1987 13 February, 2013 @ 5:10 pm   130

@Bollo_42 I’ll second that wish.

chipito_90 13 February, 2013 @ 5:30 pm   131

I agree with post 58

A psp sale would be nice

chipito_90 13 February, 2013 @ 5:33 pm   132

Would definitely buy

3rd Birthday
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Trails in The Sky
Persona 2
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters

If they were ever on sale

Stonesthrow 13 February, 2013 @ 5:47 pm   133

Hehe seems like Darksiders got picked, got a lot of suggestions last time :p Tempted to get both at that price, but since they’re permanent I can continue playing my current games and get them when I feel like it. Other than that I got them or am not interested in them, but Darksiders saves this deal for me.

tiago-kun 13 February, 2013 @ 5:50 pm   134

Great sale. I don’t even know what to pick! :D

I have to carefully consider what to get, Dishonored is at such a great price, and Darksiders 2 is incredibly cheap.

Onna76_NL 13 February, 2013 @ 5:58 pm   135

Damn you Sony!!! You keep on spoiling us hahaha :D Not another company who does something like that.

Sneaky!!… Stuntman Ignition is actually the PS2 version, not PS3.

fauxtronic 13 February, 2013 @ 6:46 pm   137

Wow. £7.19 (PS+) for Arkham Asylum, and the Joker Maps DLC is free? I’ll be grabbing that. When you gave Arkham City to PS+ users at Christmas it ended up on my favourite games of all time list.

Any chance of a discount on Infamous any time soon? I’ve got so many titles in my ‘to be played’ queue, that I’m only dropping money on stuff at the PS Store when it’s discounted. I fell in love with that franchise thanks to Infamous 2 being given away via PS+ too.

Hmm, there’s a definite “I play games backwards” pattern emerging here.

Unsuccessful1 13 February, 2013 @ 7:19 pm   138

Great deals! Price drops on THQ stuff is pretty fantastic (shame about the company of course). And Dishonoured will HAVE to be purchased for that price! Well done!

AJROSS80 13 February, 2013 @ 7:27 pm   139

Hey Chris, any chance of getting a discount on Portal 2? The U.S. store got that a while back.

another_gamer195 13 February, 2013 @ 7:29 pm   140

Really cheap prices there for some very good games. am not able to be happy though, as it’s probably tied into THQ going under, now usually i wouldn’t care, tell a lie, pictures EA or Acti type devs going bust. nah, still not good. THQ though were i have to say, a very (imo) decent, moral business, and as such i liked and admired them, desperate season pass dlc’s to stay alive aside..
So what now happens to there games that have MP, are they still working, and if so, the Red Faction Guirella game, is that MP still active. both in function and participants ?. be nice to know as i may pick that up. remember buying it ages ago, enjoying first few levels and something came out i wanted, and just never found time to revisit it.
Darksiders for £3.99, D2 for £7.99, totally unbelievable (for new And digital), i loved first Darksiders, 2nd just couldn’t surpass it, Or it tried Too hard to, not sure. but any new buyers i would say play 2 first, otherwise, like me you may be disappointed it’s a good action rpg climbing game. just Not a good sequel game. imo. plus i ‘think’ the story will make More sense backwards ?.

xion1116 13 February, 2013 @ 8:09 pm   141

Wow, I loved Darksiders 2 so I’m very tempted to pick up 1 for so cheap and the Sly Trilogy too at that price is absolute steal. Also for anyone interested I just popped over to the store and a load of DLC is on offer too, in particular Darksiders 2′s various DLC packs and content are dirt cheap!

Chris, given the level of distrust, how about an agreement, if you purchase a game in a sale and it is later given away for PS+ you get the money put back in your account (the sale price, not full price). Not for normal purchases (though if its less than a month before I suppose thats fair, given that we very rarely get much advanced warning)
Anyway, agree to that and kindly tell me if there are any plans of giving the Sly Trilogy away before 4 comes out, Id like to buy it >_>.

Die_Tonight 13 February, 2013 @ 11:32 pm   143

Please make sales on Jak & Daxter Trilogy : 9,99€ + 10% ps plus subscribers would be awesome

Project2insanity 14 February, 2013 @ 12:06 am   144

@Dermado; Really? I know it’s a bummer when something goes to Plus just after you buy it but, come on, really? You don’t see the glaring flaw in what you’re suggesting?

None, at all.
I see numerous glaring flaws with SCEE weekly and you want to call me out for them not warning us when something is going to be free for a service we pay for months in advanced.
I think you are trolling again good sir >=/.

Looks really good. Sly Trilogy (pity it’s not playable on Vita!) and Darksiders I and II will be mine :)

I think you guys should move some of your old franchises that don’t fare well on PS3 to Vita. Games like Twisted Metal, Wild Arms, MediEvil, Rogue Galaxy, etc. Especially the RPGs. They could gain a new life here.
Also it would be awesome if Sony bought the Darksiders IP and turned it into a Vita franchise.

Project2insanity 14 February, 2013 @ 1:17 am   147

@Dermado; Really??? Okay, let’s put this nice and simply: why would any business want to give you incentive not to buy a product? More specifically to your suggestion: why would any business want to give you back a part of their revenue?

Do your local supermarkets advertise upcoming sales far in advance? Do your local supermarkets give you money back for something you bought a month ago because they decided later to put it on sale?

If you trade in your games, do the gamestores ask you for money back because they decide later that they could have had more value? If they do, do you hand some cash over?

I’m getting a little fed up of you calling me a troll. I will refrain from calling you worse.

LiquidSolid 14 February, 2013 @ 1:40 am   148

Can you PLEASE put Need for Speed: Most Wanted Vita on sale? I want the PSN version but after you guys put the PS3 version on sale in December, there’s no way I’m paying full price for it.

Can you please have a sale for these games:

- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
- Resident Evil: The Darkside CHronicles
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

Thank you very much.

@Trollsanity, stop being ridiculous in an aggressive manner and Ill stop calling youa troll, or yknow stop trolling. I would laugh off all your insults and itd be more likely you getting banned, so yknow gopher it ;).
If a supermarket wants to sell something then yes, they advertise it weeks if not months in advanced, either on tv or instore. If its a big enough discount.
Lets consider it this way, if you signed up to have shopping delivered to your house, you made a list, you set it up to automatically order the same thing every week. Now one week there is a discount on Avocados , yet they still charged you the same amount as every other week (now we arent talking buy 2 get 1 free, straight 50p off), you would be upset.
Now you would be even more upset, if you paid on the first of every month the normal amount, they reduced the price on all of your items, and yet refused to honour the discounts everyone else got, purely because you paid a few days before they did, for their convenience
(ok its a bad analogy, but you really dont seem to get why what SCEE is doing is wrong , plus its late >_>)

I and many others cannot trust these “sales” as with Sleeping Dogs, December discount>Feburary PS+, now they may not have known it was going to be a PS+ game, but assuming they contact the publishers they must have done so a while in advanced, or if the publisher contacted them one would hope they would have waited a while longer or asked for an alternative.
Now im not saying all games should get this treatment, only ones specifically on sale, and only for people that were PS+ subs at the time, I dont want to pay for a game “twice” (blah blah divide the total amount by the nmber of games and compare it to the sale price, its far less, not the point, even at 1p its paying twice o_O) and it would go a long way to restore faith in SCEE.

I really cant make it any simpler, we pay for the service. They likely know in advanced what they intend to request for PS+, they could advertise sales the day they know something will be discounted to allow us time to consider our options (given that digital downloads are ridiculously over priced anyway), putting something on sale that you are almost certain will later be free is unfair.

I mean think about it, you go into Argos, you buy a waffle iron, the next day they have a huge sale and start advertising it that same day, your waffle iron is not 1/20th of the price. You wouldnt be mad? You wouldnt think the advertisements should have been done atleast a week in advance? (ok if you had used it thats slightly different, but certainly they can refund the difference as store credit, that way they still get your money and you dont buy it in other stores o_O) You would go back and shop there? What if they had a giant sign with your chosen waffle iron, saying today only £2 off, you go “woo waffles!” and buy it, next week you go past again, its now on a smaller poster but now has 50% off (can you tell that idk how much waffle irons actually cost ._.), you purchased it when it was in your face, they almost certainly knew it would be further reduced and wanted to squeeze more money out of you before it went down in price further.

Stupidly long, rambly analogies I agree, but I mean really, you cant side with them, it may not be “lying” to customers, but its certainly not good for the companies image or customer faith.

Demoplay86 14 February, 2013 @ 8:20 am   153

So.. I downloaded Darksiders 2 and it won’t install anything by corrupt information. I downloaded it 3 more times and capped my internet doing so and no differences. My friend who is with the other main internet service provider is having the exact same problem. Whatever our ISPs have done makes installation of this impossible. For me this is the first time something like this has happened.
Is there anything that can be done on your end?

TerrorOfDeath86 14 February, 2013 @ 10:40 am   154

I’d like to see a free RDR for Saudi Arabians.

kasasensei 14 February, 2013 @ 10:57 am   155

@NEOSTORM
I’m going to ask my GF to try to use the code with her account on her console, maybe we switched code by mistake. Thank You for the suggestion!

kasasensei 14 February, 2013 @ 11:14 am   156

@Materia_Storm
@NEOSTORM
Nope. Not working. Code expired with her account too, exact same popup.
Obviously sony deleted the codes at an unknown date. Too bad. I wanted sleeping dogs and she wanted f1 race stars. So sad sony does not respect anything.

Catkiller1 14 February, 2013 @ 11:16 am   157

@ Dermado

What you’re imposing with your POST NUMBER 143 simply wouldn’t work from a business point of view & would become a financial burden.

It’s frustrating to see a sale title free with PLUS one or two months later but that’s the risk you have to decide on.

s8109csa_hun 14 February, 2013 @ 11:50 am   158

Answer please why the good games are not available in the Hungarian store?

I criticized the Vita sale last week, so just wanted to say there are some great deals for PS3 this week.

I also got the Spyro trilogy PSone classics for less than the games indivdually, which I thought was another good deal (3.99 each, 7.99 for the bundle, so essentially 3 for the price of 2).

On the subject of PSone games, any chance of a Psone/PS2 classics sale?

nik666uk 14 February, 2013 @ 1:28 pm   160

Nearly payed £16 for Sly Trilogy a few weeks ago! WHOOHAARR!!

Takaros1393 14 February, 2013 @ 2:12 pm   161

Sly Trilogy dropped to 10 Euros back in Novemben, too (and i got it :)). Now Darksiders 2 for 10 euros only, WOW! I prefer buying discs than digital copies, but the price for games in the stores where i live, drops below 30 euros at least after 2 years of the games releases. I think i have to change my policy…

Demoplay86 14 February, 2013 @ 2:24 pm   162

Once more, can we get some more PSOne classics that have been released elsewhere that we in AU are still waiting on?
In particular, World of Mana, Breath of Fire IV and Chrono Trigger.
It would be nice considering Australian PSX classics on the PS Store are really lacking. It would be awesome to see it more reflective of the content that other stores have

Project2insanity 14 February, 2013 @ 3:59 pm   163

@Dermado; It seems pointless for me to address your last three comments since you’re well-aware that you were rambling.

If I can ask you to read and understand my comments before replying, it may help avoid these redundant arguments and this notion of yours that I’m a troll. My first comment stated, “I know it’s a bummer when something goes to Plus just after you buy it…” This means I don’t like paying more for something shortly before a sale either. So in regards to ‘siding’ with them, that really was never the topic of discussion.

The suggestion you made was merely playing the victim in what is a genuinely fair business practice.

Whoa there SirTroll, yes, I was rambling, my points were still highly relevent and I continue to stand by them, my comment was that they could have been said in a more gramatical and logical way, not that they were irrelevant

Its not “fair”, its legal, if they knew something was going to be free they should not have put it on sale two months beforehand without a warning. Im not saying ANYTHING that you buy should be added, only things that are on sale (yes it would still suck if they told you the day after you purchased it, which is why we need more advanced warnings)
anyway all my points have been covered.

Catkiller, its the equivalent of store credit, im not asking them to hand deliver a refund, they still get your money and would go a long way for improving customer relations, which is just awful, think of how many people jamp ship with the Singstar, and this and CS:GO and to a lesser extent the Youtube app. This would be a much more cost effective way of regaining trust and would also remind them yet again not to do things they know will upset fans in the future?

Project2insanity 14 February, 2013 @ 4:32 pm   165

@Dermado; Do you even realise you’re actually closer to being a troll than me? Or did I actually say I like being called a troll?

A little bit of advice; if you want your point to be taken seriously, at least use a decent analogy, definitely not one even you admit as being poor.

Say what you will, you clearly are more interested in whatever grudge you hold against me as opposed to discussing reason. I won’t waste my time further on this.

Catkiller1 14 February, 2013 @ 4:43 pm   166

@ Dermado

That still wouldn’t work from a business point of view & it wouldn’t be more cost effective either. I really don’t know what else to say apart from, it’s easy to make suggestions but until you’ve worked in business relations and understand infrastructure and finances, then you would understand what you are asking for simply isn’t viable.

Kind Regards

just bought arkham asylum and sly trilogy :)

Insanity, you think far too highly of yourself o_O, I only recognise you as a troll for bullying people way back in the Singstar clusterfail thread, and even then only due to the Deus Ex avatar
One analogue was somewhat sketchy, if you want people to stop calling you a troll and listen to what you have to say stop acting all high and mighty when you are simply incorrect o_O

well think about it Cat, if you upset a customer enough they are going to give up, which means they wont buy future products or software, think of how many people refused to buy PS+ and sold their PS3 (now no we dont know the actual number, but atleast 100 people said they were leaving for Microsoft due to Singstar, and a good number did for the SD a few weeks ago).
Now also consider, that we get by far the worst customer service (never heard any complaints from japan or Asia, and the American one seems great), you think that will have no influence over people buying the PS4? esp if as rumours suggest it will be digital downloads only,

I could not trust Sony to sell games for reasonable prices, or advertise sales with a reasonable warning, and Id assume this is happening more and more often as the rumoured announcement dates are coming closer (again behind the scenes so no one can really accurately tell).
Plus if you let them away with things they will continue to do a terrible job.

So really, refund someone £20 for your lack of advertising but keep it in the system so they have to either spend it with yourself or loose it, or insult customers week after week and loose further custom.
So unless im missing something huge its more cost effective to refund money when PS+ games are not advertised when sales happen, in terms of customer satisfaction and future purchases (look at how many people are wary of buying anything from this sale, I mean Id like the Sly Trilogy, but it seems the sort of thing that may be free the month on or before Sly 4 comes out, if they are even planning this its only fair to warn me, though if its 8 months down the line the game hasnt been on sale and they had no plans of adding it to PS+? thats completely different)

solarwind12 14 February, 2013 @ 7:32 pm   170

To guy above who informed us of the (crazy lol) dlc price cuts, thanks. i rarely visit the store these days so may never have seen them, actually i believe they were maybe mistakes, as there just Too good to be true. got all Darksiders2 and RF Armagedden Level (79pence wth!), a few other bits and bobs. think i spent about a fiver, for what was once about 30 quids worth.. stuff i Never would of bothered getting at normal price. What makes me think it’s a mistake is the Darksiders2 season pass is at £11.99, yet buying all it’s content separately cost £3.40. Anyway i am glad i read this last night and appreciate you took the time and let us/me know.

zxRATTLExz 14 February, 2013 @ 8:40 pm   171

Some great, tempting prices there but since i took advantage of the plus discount on Sleeping Dogs in late December only for the game to hit IGC in Feb, i’ll pass. Chances are it won’t be long before some of these games are in the IGC. darksiders 2 in April ? Probable.

Hi Chris. This is a great week for the PSN sale, so a great job on that!

I was just wondering if there is any chance of you getting the Super Stardust Delta DLC on sale separately from the game itself, along with reductions on the Hustle Kings DLC (in particular the Snooker DLC) and the MotorStorm RC DLC, please?

Will there be anymore games and DLC added to the Vita Sale in February 2013?

Again, Chris any plans for any of the Sly games on PS+ for closer to when Sly 4 comes out -.-?
Given that you apparently cant give Darksiders 2 away (“neither could THQ”) I think Ill pick that up atleast.
Also no Forum “debate” this week? is it every 2 weeks now?

Does any1 want 2 fight me lol lol

Alawii_95 19 February, 2013 @ 2:01 pm   175

Nice

archangel__razie 20 February, 2013 @ 9:53 am   176

Please, be aware that Darksiders 2 keeps freezing during the game. i have the DLC’s and the game keeps freezing from 10 to 10 minutes, and there’s no solution for that, since THQ is no more. don’t Buy Darksiders 2. the Game is full of freezings. in the darksiders 2 community forum, there are over 52 pages regarding issues like this. and neither sony or microsoft can give support to this issue.