Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 12:00pm

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time – A Valentine’s message from Carmelita Fox

Hi Sly fans. On what is generally considered the most romantic day of the year, we thought we would check out what was going on with our favourite raccoon, Sly Cooper and the object of his affection Inspector Carmelita Fox.

As we all know, the path to true love can be rough and it definitely seems that way for these two. Their history goes way back – Carmelita has chased the master thief across the globe, but Sly has always managed to escape her clutches before she could deliver him to justice.

Working on opposite sides of the law seems to have finally taken its toll on Carmelita. Judging by this new video, she’s given up on Sly altogether and is looking for a new love.

Will she finally find prince charming, or will Sly continue to tug at her heart strings?

Check out this funny appetiser created by developer Sanzaru. Hasta la vista!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

15 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

And yet again they’ve changed her voice actor.

Seriously 4 games and 4 different voices xD, thou it’s not bad i gotta admit that.

A question will Sly 4 offer dubbed voices in respected countries and if so then which ones? plus will we be able to switch to English?

AoNekoAmaru 14 February, 2013 @ 12:39 pm   2

I’m not a fan of her latest design, looks a bit too “Grinch” to me with the flattened snout, then again I’ve always preferred her wilder Japanese kemono-style rendition from the bonus intro in the first Sly game. The yet-again new voice actress and her much more pronounced latino-vibe are quite entertaining though. =D

Happy St. Val to you all~

It should be: hasta la Vita! ;) Can’t wait for the game, I’m getting the Trilogy today on PSN as a warm up.

I hope we won’t be forced to use dubbing. In Poland we prefer English voices, don’t we foxsevent? :)

What a BABE :D

@Scisca
@foxsevent
“plus will we be able to switch to English?” There’s always a language choice, you just need to switch the system language and the game will play in any language you want. Jej, w Polsce jest więcej fanów Sly’a niż myślałem (: (Wow, there are more Sly fans in Poland than I thought)

Robinworldwide 14 February, 2013 @ 1:41 pm   6

Hot like a fox! Oh wait… ;)

Carnivius_Prime 14 February, 2013 @ 1:42 pm   7

Can’t say I’m someone who finds anthropormophic animal people sexy (and I may question the safety of pets belonging to people who do) but hey I’m looking forward to Sly 4 when we finally get it here. Bought the HD Trilogy almost a year ago and even though I never played them on PS2 they quickly became favorites of mine.

CoolRichy008UK 14 February, 2013 @ 2:22 pm   8

she int real people she is a cgi fox ther is some right weirdos on here lmao

Edvardcooper 14 February, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   9

I wonder if Sly have seen this. :)

foxsevent 14 February, 2013 @ 2:51 pm   10

Hey Kubak12 sadly what you say is not always true, for instance i have a copy of “Infamous” which is only in Polish and theres no way to switch the language to English and yes switch system language doesn’t help.

And yes im a fan of “Sly” beat the entire trilogy on the PS2 and the HD collection on the PS3, Sly 2 and 3 even twice on HD collection :).

polsk_pojkkeh 14 February, 2013 @ 6:21 pm   11

The only thing I have say is that she looks really… sluttish. Is this really 7+? :P

foxsevent 14 February, 2013 @ 9:41 pm   12

In EU it’s rated 10+ E-for everyone due to:
Alcohol Reference
Cartoon Violence
Suggestive Themes
Use of Tobacco

Mr_Krunchy_Kreme 14 February, 2013 @ 9:50 pm   13

her chest jiggles more than it should.

NightRanma 15 February, 2013 @ 8:18 am   14

So, to celebrate valentine’s day, Playstation Europe taunts us with a game we can’t play for another 1 1/2 months. Thanks a lot for that.

Also furries are creepy.

cant wait for the game to be released in 27.3.13 in finland, because its so AMAZING!i have bentley´s hackpack on my vita and the voice character of bentley is changed its so sad (;

~the biggest fan of sly cooper in Finland~