VidZone update: Fabulous fun following fresh artists
This week we have had to rent a crane to lower all the HUGE videos we have for you this week, literally, if you mean by literally you mean figuratively, which I do, but it’s still a lot of big, big videos. I’m gonna shut up and let Candice guide you through the choppy waters of the sea of big stars in our very own HMS VidZone… VIDS AHOY!!
Artist Of The Week: Justin Timberlake
In case you’ve been living under a rock for the last couple of weeks, I’d like to inform you that Mr JT is back. And in fine form might I add with the brilliant smooth Pop/RnB hit ‘Suit & Tie’ featuring Jay-Z. He is therefore completely worthy of VidZone‘s Artist Of The Week spot this week. Make sure you watch his featured playlist which also includes the star’s previous hits ‘Cry Me A River’, ‘Like I Love You’, ‘SexyBack’ and more.
*VidZone Exclusive*: Times Red ‘Just No Good For Me’
British X-Factor stars Times Red, after gaining a huge following from the hit TV talent show, are now forging their own Pop career. And it starts right here with a VidZone Exclusive of their catchy new single and video ‘Just No Good For Me’.
SPOTLIGHT ZONE – On Demand Zone
An easily accessible Zone that satisfies the needs of those users who want to watch something RIGHT NOW!
- Drake – Artist Spotlight: including new video ‘Started From The Bottom’
- Hall Of Fame – Rihanna: including new video ‘Stay’
- Hot New Videos – The best of this week’s latest videos
- Hall Of Fame – Michael Jackson: Enjoy over 80 videos by the king of Pop!
- Grammy’s 2013: Watch the video from this year’s Grammy winners.
It’s pretty tough, if not impossible to remember all those artists that you love, well fear not! Did you realize that you can follow your favourite artists so they are all in one place in your MyZone? We will also send you a message every time an artist has a new video. Here’s how you follow an artist.
- Go to any artists zone (Press right on any video)
- Press up twice to where the artists name is displayed
- Press triangle
- Press X when it says follow
You will then find all your followed artists in the “Followed” section of your MyZone. Enjoy!
Most followed artists…
2. David Guetta
4. 50 Cent
6. Nicki Minaj
7. Swedish House Mafia
10. Lil Wayne
Check out our great selection this week…
- Justin Timberlake – Suit & Tie (Pop)
- Rihanna – Stay (RnB)
- Snoop Lion – Here Comes The King (Hip-Hop)
- Hoobastank – Can You Save Me? (Rock)
- Passion Pit – Carried Away (Alternative)
- For The Fallen Dreams – Resolvent Feelings (Metal)
- Lucy Rose – Shiver (Chill)
As always, please keep in touch with the following fun ways to communicate. We read everything and love your comments so don’t be shy!