The time has finally come to reveal the EU box art for Soul Sacrifice!
I’ve been working closely with the studio team to produce a piece of artwork that demonstrates the element of sacrifice in a clear and sophisticated way. I hope you’ll agree that what they’ve produced is an iconic image that looks really smart. A special thanks to all the team for their hard work on this.
But that’s not all – for those of you that are fans of the original Japanese artwork, I’ve been thinking of you too! On the reverse side of the sleeve, you’ll find the original Japanese artwork, giving you the option to flip the sleeve over and showcase that instead.
You should start to see the new pack in retailers and on websites across Europe from today. Don’t forget, you can get some great exclusive in-game content when you pre-order the game – so check participating retailers for details:
- Two unique costumes with which players can customize their character
- Three magic items to aid players in battle:
- Spirits’ Flamepike – Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits, unleashing a five hit combo attack with heat effects
- Spirits’ Blightstone – Explosive stones with poison effects provided by the spirits
- Spirits’ Fulgurwood – Root provided by the Thunder spirits. Tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunder spell
I know a lot of you are eagerly anticipating an update on what’s happening with the EU demo, and while I can’t confirm when this will be available just yet, I can confirm that there will, indeed, be an EU demo before the game hits shelves in May. Stay tuned to the PS Blog for more details in the next few weeks.
Soul Sacrifice for PS Vita launches in stores and via PlayStation Network across Europe from 1st May 2013.