Posted 5:00pm

Weekend Debate: Your favourite online gaming moments (update)

The Weekend Debate

UPDATE: Apologies for the slight delay in announcing this week’s winners. The following five posters can expect to find an MLB 13: The Show code in their PMs on the official forums later this week: bradigor1981 (post 9), Lunastra78 (12), kakasinho (post 28), Coody-Baroody (56) and LoftyMatt (73). Many thanks for taking part everyone – we’ll have a new topic up on Friday.

ORIGINAL POST: You may remember that last week we posted news of a contest currently underway asking for creative submissions – whether they be short movies, artwork or photography – that exemplify your most memorable online gaming moments. It’s still on-going and there are some hefty prizes up for grabs, so I thought it would make a good topic for today’s Weekend Debate.

So, what have been your favourite online gaming experiences? Maybe it was making a great friend through DC Universe; or a stunning winning streak on FIFA, or a calamitous face-palm moment in Call of Duty; or a great LittleBigPlanet level that you shared. Let us know.

I’ve got five MLB 13 The Show codes for PS3 to giveaway for the most entertaining or interesting responses (see our post from Wednesday for more on the game). And please, if it gets your imagination whirring, do go ahead and enter the main contest! Good luck!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

106 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first

doomsday619 8 March, 2013 @ 5:12 pm   1

Getting my first killcam moment on Call Of Duty as ium not very good at the game tht has to be one of my favorite moments. Or finding the LittleBigPlanet level someone created basketball and spending 3 hours online with it with my mates.

kalel1981 8 March, 2013 @ 5:26 pm   2

Mine was when I played through the whole of Portal 2 with a guy I met on Official Playstation Mags facebook wall and have become great friends ever since. We were up till about 2am one night trying to get the last few trophies, the shouts of joy when the plat finally plinged was unreal (got told off by the wife over that)

Chocobo115 8 March, 2013 @ 5:27 pm   3

I’m not much for online gaming really…

But I guess it’ll have to be World of Warcraft (the original).
Raiding back then pretty much required 40 people. I never was great at it but luckily I didn’t play any major role like Tank or Healer. Just ordinary DPS.
Anyways I liked working so many together to bring down new bosses. We put down so much work learning strategies, looking for and crafting spefic gear for different dungeons.
That tingling feeling the minutes before the raid started and people were added to the raidgroup. The internal guild jokes.
That it got repetive a half year later (the raiding, not hanging out with guildies) is another story…
For the Fenrir! (In the rare case an old guildie would ever stumble onto this post, It was and still is our Warcry)

skatepunk36 8 March, 2013 @ 5:31 pm   4

not sure if its really special, but met a guy playing Red Fraction battlegrounds and found out, not only we listening to the same music, he knew the punkrock fanzine i was doing at a hobby for a long time, he was buying some of his favourite records due to good reviews of me, we found out we knew a lot of the same people .. i went to the show of his band when they were in town and since then we play all ps lus co-op titels together…

Journey, I actually didn’t have a clue it was multiplayer at all. I remember just wandering about and went through a sand waterfall and was shocked when i seen another character waiting there. It started following me and copying what i was doing and so i thought it was just an npc to help me or something. I wondered about with it for a while and when i turned around it was gone, then i seen it off in the distance jumping around and it was then i realized it was another player and got quite giddy.

Throughout the game i had a few more encounters with other players and it was fun trying to communicate to them with the little chimes you could make by pressing circle.

And when i walked in the snow with another player it felt like we where huddling together and willing each other to go up the slow icy climb. Seriously loved that game… should add an EPIC in front of the title.

BlueRaven 8 March, 2013 @ 5:33 pm   6

My favourite online gaming moment….March 23rd 2007 @ 10:47AM.
The minute i got my PS3 online and had my first online race with Motorstorm.
I’ll Never forget my amazement of playing a truly next-gen game ONLINE,Little did i know that my amazement would continue til the next generation befalls me……PS4

kingofscotland 8 March, 2013 @ 5:34 pm   7

Mine was finding out you don’t need voice chat to have a connection.

Portal 2 was the perfect example of being able to communicate using high 5′s, waves etc as well as using the pointers to help each out.

Deep connection and understanding without saying a word.

Genius!

kingofscotland 8 March, 2013 @ 5:35 pm   8

Journey was the other great example of this – Portal 2 & Journey = New experience

bradigor1981 8 March, 2013 @ 5:39 pm   9

It happened during a game of NHL 12, beating a cheat.

I am a huge fan of the sport and when I play, whether it be online or offline I play the sport as it should be played.

I was ranked around 1000th and he was 5th. He battered me using these glitch tactics 10-0.

A few games later and we were matched up again. I took a 1-0 lead early in the 2nd period and received a barrage of abuse down the mic, while I sat in silence (not having a mic)

I kept the game at 1-0 until about 53 seconds left in the third period when he managed to score a known glitch in the game. This led to more abuse aimed at me.

The sweetness happened a few seconds later, I dumped the puck to his net to force overtime and hopefully stop him mounting another attack. He got cocky, and tried to launch a puck from his goaltender down the ice. Not noticing my player still at his blueline. I gloved the puck, took it down to my stick and fired into a near empty net with 0.9 seconds left on the clock.

I hear a lot of swearing and a huge smashing sound, followed by the game freezing ‘please wait’ as it was clear he had the rage quits of all rage quits.

I have had much more enjoyable games, but that had to be one of my sweetest victories,

hayzink 8 March, 2013 @ 5:41 pm   10

real easy one for me to answer this week.

a few years ago now i was playing multi player on burnout paradise and i noticed one of the people talking had a similar accent to mine, so i decided to engage this person in chat and before long we realised we both knew each other from school and had not spoken in many years.
this person is still on my friends list and we still keep in contact and that would not have happened if it was not for a coincidental meeting on ps3 :)

woodypride 8 March, 2013 @ 5:49 pm   11

For me it was on Uncharted 3, especially the co-op modes. I had lot of fun playing the various multiplayer modes and was happy to find a lot of people online. Though, some people were just “random players” and sometimes with weird approach to the game. One day, I met a very good player who didn’t quit the game when the situation was critic and not in our advantage or didn’t shout in the mic just to be annoying. It was girl. Don’t think there’s a love story here (because I already have a girlfriend !), but I was really happy each time I played with her and made me like the game even more. She is in my friend list and I hope to play with her again soon !

Lunastra78 8 March, 2013 @ 6:03 pm   12

My favorite online moment must have been a Battlefield Vietnam round where I spent an entire round in one dogfight with an enemy player, me in the US plane and him/her in the Russian one. I was quite efficient at flying in that game, but so was he/she, so neither of us managed to kill each other the whole round.

When I was chasing him/her he/she would make a sudden unexpected turn and go under a bridge or behind a hill so as to escape my attacks, then suddenly I became the hunted rather than the hunted, having to narrowly dodge my pursuers firepower. This went back and forth for a whole round! All the while I was listen to Boards of Canada on the custom soundtrack which set the mood perfectly.

It was just madness and I’ve never been so deeply concentrated during a playing session. Nothing, and no one else on the map mattered at all.

After the match we congratulated each other with a terrific battle and that was it. I’ll never know who he/she was but it was a gaming moment I’ll always remember.

tonyXjini 8 March, 2013 @ 6:06 pm   13

say what you want but i know that online games don’t need to be super graphic or shooters to let a community have fun and spend maybe a all year in the game.
i’m picking Ragnarok online for the mission of this debate to express my thinking of having a great time with friends, and a lot’s of times, meet new ones.
that game brought it all, parties, different classes to make each additional member count and let anyone fill unique in there ways.
not once i played with my friends days in the game… from my point of view, i had amazing times in that world with all it’s content, from cites to music…^^
“lets go hunting together again guys!”

Gincairn 8 March, 2013 @ 6:06 pm   14

I don’t do a lot of online gaming if I’m honest, saying that I’ve played a lot of All-Stars online with a friend from Denmark, but that doesn’t answer the question.

So here goes, my most memorable time in an online game was playing Modnation Racers on the PS3, it was with a group of guys on a playstation forum and we all decided to host small community competitions, creating the best video game related character and so on.

After that had been done (I came second for my portrayal of Dante from Dante’s Inferno) we went on to host 2 Modnation Grand Prix’s. It ranks as my most memorable online gaming time because it wasn’t all about the game itself I guess, we all kept in touch on the forums, swapped ideas and really got to grips with the game as a group.

Oh and if you’re wondering how the grand prix turned out, just search youtube for Modnation Grand Prix, you should find it fairly easily.

Superbuu3 8 March, 2013 @ 6:11 pm   15

I was playing Saints Row 2 with a friend and was being chasedd by the cops while he had gone off to do something. I was just a really fast car and the wanted level was high so i was charging down the streets as fast as I could. My friend says they got me covered and that they are coming to help. Seconds later my friend thinking he’s taking forever I suddenly see a fireball emerge from the sky and my friend has decided to help me by apparently attempting to get me in a plane which he helpfully noseplanted directly in front of me. Causing me ot crash and both us to be promptly killed. Was hilarious, also I made a mental note that him helping wasn’t always a helpful thing.

bookie_V 8 March, 2013 @ 6:22 pm   16

I would say it was with World of Warcraft back when it started. It was my first time playing a MMORPG and I have to say it was incredible. Made great friends there, had the fortune that most of my guildies lived nearby and we used to hang out a lot in real life. Still keep in contact with a bunch of them even though I’ve moved away.

AeonsDead 8 March, 2013 @ 6:30 pm   17

Not any specific moment, but my favourite online gaming experience started with Black Ops 1, and a little feature called split screen-online.

Me and my brother were fans of the Modern Warfare series, but for some reason skipped on Treyarchs offerings, then we saw an advert for BlackOps 1 in Tesco for £25. We both immediately got money together, chipped in and bought it. Unbeknownst to us it contained splitscreen online and splitscreen zombies, we quickly found the options in the menus and promptly went bezerk.

Now every COD game i play online from BO1,MW3 and BO2 has been done splitscreen with my younger brother. So for me the COD series has become an excuse to bond with my bro. Who says video games break families?

Bgjknpqswvyu 8 March, 2013 @ 6:38 pm   18

My favourite online moment was on Gran Turismo 5: Prologue. It was in an all Ferrari race with me in an F40 against F430′s Enzo’s & 599′s. I knew I had the fastest car on straights but was much slower round corners. After 2 laps I was in 5th but still in with a chance of winning, with only a few corners left it looked I had it but then other players tried to take each other off. The 1st & 2nd place cars tangled which lifed me up to 3rd and right the leaders going onto the long sweeping right hander (which was the last corner) I knew all I had to do was stay out of trouble and straight line speed would take me past the 2 F430′s before the finishing line. Despite their best efforts to block me, I forced my way through to win. It’s my favourite online moment because it was first victory at anything online gaming.

The most incredible online moment i had was in JOURNEY, i was playing the game for the first time when i suddenly saw another person, at first sight i thought it was a NPC, but everything changed when i started seeing some strange symbols coming out of him, followed by some strange musical notes.

I then went with him all the way and we had an incredible time avoiding the big flying monster and those incredible storms!

I really felt i knew that guy for a long time, even without knowing is name or how he was, and when at the end when I left the game I felt a empty spot inside me, like i had lost ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!

Player42791 8 March, 2013 @ 6:49 pm   20

Mine is probably playing Uncharted 2. While playing 3 on 3 chain reaction with random players I ended up with two who decided to camp the first area to accumulate xp and level up. I hate camping so instead I pressed on and tried my best to capture the next area. After three or four attempts I got fed up with my teammates’ camping and since I didn’t have a headset communicated my displeasure by tossing a grenade their way. Sadly they weren’t spurred into action but I did get some satisfaction from the ensuing whinge and the fact that they didn’t level up.

A_Nonny_Moose 8 March, 2013 @ 6:59 pm   21

Tough to say. I have a certain friend who is constantly pulling me off platforms in LBP. I’m sure he does it on purpose.

Best times were probably on Awesomenauts though. I remember one time I was playing with two bots against a team of 3 people, and I managed to hold out for quite a while. Lost in the end, but I got a very nice message from one of the other players complimenting me for doing that well on my own. That’s a rare thing.

Bumblebee 8 March, 2013 @ 6:59 pm   22

I’d say playing SOCOM 2 on PS2. Loads of great memories, but some that spring to mind include:

- making loads of friends due to the vibrant online community (spawned from the inclusion of regional lobbies rather than the “oh let’s lump everyone together, who cares” attitude with online gaming this gen). We’re still in touch today even though there aren’t any games capable of filling that SOCOM 2 hole (certainly not SOCOM 4 which was naff).

- taking out an entire team of 8 opponents when I was the last man protecting the hostages on Death Trap and having a stranger call me a “legend”

- just months and months of thrilling online play in a vibrant community with great banter and great friends.

supersmith2500 8 March, 2013 @ 7:02 pm   23

My online gaming moment has to be this. Playing on WipEout HD and Gran Turismo 5 with other friends online and it never gets old. In WipEout HD, I had rival races and sometimes my friend beats me and I sometimes beat them depending on their skills and I always use the Feisar and it is one of my favourite ships in WipEout and it was fun. Especially tournament races which I really want to go back next time.

Then later on we moved on to GT5 and who doesn’t love raging during the races and it was funny seeing them spin out or make a minor mistake. I mean playing on GT5 reminds me of Top Gear for some reason but more fun.

Tycharben 8 March, 2013 @ 7:02 pm   24

Finally getting my bro to see the light & convert to the Sony side,
so that last night we started the co-op campaign on Resistance 3.
Wow, what a great game & far better now I have my wingman!

Bumblebee 8 March, 2013 @ 7:04 pm   25

I, and many of my fellow old-school SOCOMers, miss that game so much. PS4 needs a decent SOCOM game, or similar… the lobby system was far superior than the “simple” “quick match” and “lump ‘em all together” systems you get nowadays. There’s no real sense of community any more… where heading into a game, you’d know you’ll find people with similar cultural connections that can banter as if you’re hanging out in a pub or something… these days you’re lucky if you get a game where people even speak the same language.

Whoever sorts this out next gen will win the online battle.

Regionalised lobbies make for great gaming communities.
Lumping everyone in together regardless ruined online gaming. And it shouldn’t be just about “oh they all speak English so lump US & UK together” either. The time difference, ping, cultural differences, they all detract from the fun.

PLEASE someone from Sony read this and keep it in mind. I could write an entire book on why this gen’s online gaming has been a let-down compared to the last and why gaming by region is such an important factor in the fun. Language, location and lag. Important things to consider.

AeonsDead 8 March, 2013 @ 7:15 pm   26

@24 So you’re saying UK users should only be matched with UK users? All other English speaking countries are aa fair time-distance away, and all the countries near us geographically speak some form of foreign.

There’s nothing wrong with the current matchmaking.

Project2insanity 8 March, 2013 @ 7:18 pm   27

Couple choices for me here- Syphon Filter:Logan’s Shadow on PSP was immense online thanks to the great community. A text chat lobby and a message board that constantly entertained.
A moment I remember well is finishing a match and being branded a noob by one guy for using explosive weapons two or three times in the match. Next match, I kicked butt with zero explosives. He didn’t withdraw his statement, instead called me a noob with skills… I shortly received an invitation to his clan.

Other moments would fall down to Killzone 2 clan matches. There’s nothing quite like organising matches for specific dates and times whilst also putting something on the line (valour in this case). Always full of drama, whether someone not turning up, having network issues or an old-fashioned close match. No other game has measured up in this respect.

kakasinho 8 March, 2013 @ 7:22 pm   28

You know what they say, you never forget your first time.
2005, PlayStation 2, Pro Evolution Soccer 4.
Connect the console to the internet was a little adventure in itself. I found myself to handle things completely unknown to me at that time (network adapter, ethernet cable etc …).
When everything was put in place a whole new world opened to me.
Clamorous shouts of joy to rip the silence and solitude of my room for a victory snatched at the last second. Terrible curses resulting from disconnections and lag issues. Multitude of hours wasted trying to explain to my parents what the hell I was doing.
The days that followed were a relentless succession of new experiences and sensations.
You never forget your first time is definitely true for the online play, or at least it is for me.

MaxDiehard 8 March, 2013 @ 7:23 pm   29

Well my favourite gaming moment isn’t online suffice to say, but it’s from the PS1 era. Finally beating the Bee-Having level on Crash Bandicoot 2. That level used to be so hard and scary when I was a child.

lisbonlion79 8 March, 2013 @ 8:13 pm   30

It was cold. I have never felt so alone. Standing surrounded by ice and the sound of thousands of fanatics calling for my blood. I was sweating with fear barely able to concentrate on what I felt would be the final act after what felt like months of fighting. Once we fought as a team now it came down to me.

Then I heard a high pitched sound and I knew it was time. I looked up and saw my final challenge. The he was. Decked in heavy armour. I could barely make out his eyes. But I could see the glint of his blades. But he didn’t stand a chance it was my time.

I started charging straight at him, hoping my blades didn’t fail me now. He stood there waiting for my assault. Then just before he could counter my attack I spun, flicked my wrists and prayed.

Then the siren sounded. I had done it.

If you haven’t figured it out my experience was NHL, specifically EASHL. Forming an online team in NHL is the greatest online sports experience so far. And winning a league in a shoot out topped it off. If only a football game or baseball game managed to get as close to the team feeling. UBO on pc tried and failed but I hope something on ps4 manages it.

Bobopudge123 8 March, 2013 @ 8:14 pm   31

My worst experience inadvertently turned into the best one. My FIFA ultimate team got hacked and I lost a lot of good stuff and coins. Then, I contacted EA not expecting much but after a week of haggling, not only did I get my stuff back but they gave me some extra goodies (a Ronaldo) which was sold for good money. There we go, alls well that ends well

Play Killzone Libaration on the PSP with some “Crazy Russians”. Was my first time play online on any Console. Although I got my a$% thoroughly kicked it was fun while it lasted.

AmorousBadger1 8 March, 2013 @ 9:25 pm   33

It would have to be the time I played COD online for nearly a full 45 minutes before some teenage twonk came out with something homophobic or misogynistic.

Terarded 8 March, 2013 @ 9:38 pm   34

my favorite online moment was when i was playing single player because online play is horrible. no matter the game.

RoaringMdog18 8 March, 2013 @ 10:04 pm   35

One of my favorite online moments was the time i played Journey almost all the way trough with the same person. Its weird that eventhough you cant talk to eachother that you are still able to communicate trough movements and chimes. Felt weird ending the game and never finding out who my co-op partner was. Something like this would not be possible without psn ^^

wiiplay 8 March, 2013 @ 10:08 pm   36

I bought a Playstation for my 6 year old Nephew for Christmas a few years back.
I had been investing a lot of time in playing Motorstorm. Anyway, I thought it a great idea to link up and play a head to head and use the bluetooth headset too, just to give him an idea of how to use everything.
Couldn’t believe my eyes when he thrashed me hands down, all I heard were echoes of long cackles of laughter and me sitting on the lounge floor, mouth open and feeling humiliated with family around me.
Never again ! lol

OPIE_W1NST0N 8 March, 2013 @ 10:17 pm   37

my most memorable gaming moment would have to be meeting my wife on halo back in 2004. she being American ,me being English the following 6 months were crazy with us both literally in a lobby together almost none stop.Now a little over 8 years on, 3 trips across the pond and one adorable mixed breed child, we’re now recovering xboxers enjoying the new experiences of playstation.
But all of that could’nt of happened without the evolution in gaming over the past generation.What will the next generation bring us?? no doubt a few extra pounds and an extra chin but hey what do these kids say nowadays YOLO?

big thanks to both EU and US official bloggers for all the great mid-day ”im at work so i should’nt really be doing so but i am anyways” reading

Shinoda_2qx 8 March, 2013 @ 10:44 pm   38

I racked up 1000 great hours of online play on Killzone 2, but there was one game that I’ll never forget. Sniping on Pyrrhus Rise I ended the game with 88 kills and only a single death, sniping from in and around the ISA base camp. Had my best friend helping me defend because by the time I reached 30-0, pretty much the entire enemy team gave up on the objectives and turned their attention to killing me! Rockets and grenades flying past all through what was over an hour long game. Never laughed so much during an online game, all the near-death experiences, and cheeky sniper shots. The funniest kill, and the most memorable of the 88 was when a top ranked player (I wont say his name) stormed the base with a rocket launcher, must have thought he had me for a moment, only for me to whip out my trusty M4 revolver and pop him in the head! Was gutted to lose one life, but great fun all the same! I still have a photo of my score at the end of the game, something I’m very proud of nearly 2 years on!

BluSpykz 8 March, 2013 @ 11:05 pm   39

Lets see if I can sum up my favourite online moments in a song.

First I was afraid, I was petrified; Going solo against zombies in the countryside.
Wesker was the bad guy, but I didn’t know this from the start.
I was nearly a Jill sandwich, shot the tyrant in the heart.
But then BOOM. 10 years or more. I’m not alone no, got a partner and ammo!
Time to save the world, now with a guy at my side – Sharing my ecstacy, and sharing in my pride; we will survive.

Not quite Gloria Gaynor, but it basically my stand out moment from online gaming is the coming togetherness, the chat over microphones, and more spectacularly – saving the world from the scum of the universe (but not in Men In Black. Awful game).

phantasy star online on the dreamcast and quake arena introduced me to online, in fact quake is still good today. super street fighter 4 was the main one for me though, being able to just play single player and have challengers from all over the world challenginger you to fights was great.

liamlangan 9 March, 2013 @ 12:15 am   41

Fave memory of online gaming would be playing my PS3 for the first time and diving into the large community of LittleBigPlanet, seeing what people had spent so much of their time creating was brilliant, the whole Play Create Share phrase brings a whole new meaning to the world of Online Gaming and witnessing it and getting involved in it is my favorite online gaming memory

AMDM-61 9 March, 2013 @ 12:21 am   42

Mine favourite gaming moment happened very long time ago. I was playing MMORPG on my pc and one day I came across a friendly player from my country, we became very good friends in game and we were that for like 4 years but then my friend quitted from game and I thought I would never meet him again but after few months I found out that he was on same school where I was! I was thinking how could this be possible. :D
We became good friends in irl too and I even got him back into playing that MMORPG which we played

Stonesthrow 9 March, 2013 @ 2:44 am   43

My primary points of interest to enjoy a competitive multiplayer would have to be teamplay and on a personal level, a great K/D ratio. I’m a total lonewolf but I enjoy teamplay to the fullest. Being able to depend on a team of people that you’ve never met or played with before just gives me a kind of rush. Seeing it all come together, and teammates quickly reacting to their teams’ actions by covering open flanks or pushing through when the time is right, there’s just something to it.. On a personal level, I’m a very defensive player. I hate getting my death count up too high so that’s my primary focus. The amount of kills I get is only secondary. Mostly both go hand in hand, as these team based shooters are the multiplayer experiences I love best. Having a good team to depend on and putting your own work in. I’ve played countless battles like that in the Battlefield and Killzone games. Pushing the enemy team back to their base, knowing your backs are clear and your can focus on the enemies in front, getting 60 kills for only 2 deaths in the end. Usually I don’t even smile at it since it’s a team effort, but I won’t deny it feels good, and it’s good weapon practice.

BBear_27 9 March, 2013 @ 7:45 am   44

For me it was modern warfare 3, playing team deathmatch on village and had a pp90m1 equipt and for the life of me I didn’t know how but I got a 25 kill streak, got rewarded with a MOAB and won the game for our team. After the match I quit the lobby to make sure I left on the ultimate high note, I’m sure the other team hated me, but it was freakin awesome :-)

Opt1mus76 9 March, 2013 @ 9:51 am   45

Whilst attaining Diamond P12 on Burnout Paradise is high on my list due to time/effort involved, I was recently reminded of when I first started MW3′s multiplayer. I’d only had couple games which I spent acclimatising and intended the next few games would be spent learning maps. To my astonishment I achieved 17 kill streak (23 kills overall) and no deaths on a totally new map. That may not sound much to most players but to me that was real achievement. Normally I’m lucky to get K/D of 1:1 or 10 kill streak. Suddenly I felt like I had found a game that really suited me and that perhaps with practise I’d reach the dizzying heights of the hardcore CoD players. Subsequent games demonstrated that it was a complete fluke as my elation was shot down by so many bullets I probably looked like a sieve. Watching the replay (still in my replay vault if anyone wants a laugh) I can see how lucky I got but for those precious few minutes I felt like a CoD god. I still aspire to replicating that feat consistently but I guess for the rest of my many, many lives I will remain as cannon fodder for the masses with an imaginary sign saying ‘Insert Bullet Here’ on my head.
Ah well, back to the killing fields for some more punishment…

Catkiller1 9 March, 2013 @ 10:47 am   46

There are a few online moments.

I bought Blur despite reviews & the reviews imo didn’t do the game justice at all. The game was great and one of the trophies required you to beat a level 50 ranked player. After a few hours of playing multiple maps and game modes I encountered my first level 50 ranked player who was smack talking everyone within the playlist. He wasn’t very happy at the end of the match to say the least, as I and various others beat him quite a few times.

Street Fighter 4 acquiring one of the trophies beating ranked players, 10 times in a row. This required skill and you couldn’t boost this one due to random encounters. It was close a few times to me losing my streak but I managed it with tactics and remembering the new moves as I was more used to Street Fighter 2.

There are many, many Battlefield moments on PC & PS3.

This isn’t really a weekend debate either, as we aren’t debating opinions but detailing experiences so I would change the title now to weekend discussion: gaming moments.

Kind Regards

CAT

StuDevo 9 March, 2013 @ 11:00 am   47

My all time favourite online moment is on PC. Playing Counterstrike on team deathmatch with 5 of my friends. One day we played about 6 hours straight with great team work going through rounds on stages like de_dust with 1 or 2 deaths a round tops. Probably the most fun I have had online.

On PS3 it is probably on LBP1 using the create mode to make levels. I lost count of the amount of stuff we made. Only bad thing is while most of the levels were fun to make they sucked to play :(

GeeOneT 9 March, 2013 @ 11:16 am   48

I’ve been playing Street Fighter 4 for three years now. My first fighting game.

If you’re playing SF4 online, you’ll notice right away, even though game itself is very easy to learn and doing moves is pretty easy, it becomes incredibly difficult when you play online. Because playing against real players displays the game’s real competitive nature. It is so deep and satisfying when you start to understand the real ways of Street Fighter.

I started playing online after not bothering with it for like a year of playing against CPU. One day I thought,I like playing this a lot, so I should play against others as well.

That was the day I realized how bad I was in this game. Even though I was able to defeat hardest AI opponents without trouble, I lost almost thirty game straight without even winning one round. You can’t imagine how furious I was. I thought they were all cheating or something. But I couldn’t leave the game alone even though I rage quit numerous times and decided to never play it again countless times.

Today I still play it. I’m having win streaks up to twenty games and I’m having the most fun I had from a multiplayer game after all those years of its release. That’s what I call a good game.

massivephilg 9 March, 2013 @ 11:33 am   49

For me it was when cod4 modern warfare first came out (was also the very first fps I ever played) it blew me away ! So much fun playing with my friends night after night in team deathmatch, free for all and search & destroy. Started as a noob always having a negative score and progressing into someone who could get 25 for 4 in tdm. We only stopped playing this game after the mp was hacked in every lobby it ruined the best online game ever. Now I do not really play cod anymore as I have now found an even better online game and the first one to recapture that magic I once found in cod4 mw ! That game is FIFA ultimate team I just love how you never play the same game twice and its just you and your team/tactics against anyone else in the world. Anyone who plays this game will understand what I mean.

konanOFsweden 9 March, 2013 @ 11:43 am   50

Playing NHL with friends online and turning into a drinking game. Every time your own team scored the opposing team-members had to do a shot of vodka(or a similar strong drink) or down a bottle of lager. We used to play until the alcohol literally finished the game for us. Great days!

DeadnBuried 9 March, 2013 @ 1:40 pm   51

Mine was definitely on Uncharted 2. It was a match of Plunder on the Sanctuary map, in the later stages, and the opposing team was just carrying the treasure to their base, and that would win them the match. I hauled ass across the map, picked up the grenade launcher and climbed a wall to intercept, but the treasure-bearer had travelled further than I thought and was just about to score. I had no time to get closer or anything so I just aimed across the walls and courtyard and fired a round straight for the door; the grenade shot right through the holes in the fence and hit him in the leg just as he was putting it in the chest. I fired another, and he and his mate died. I didn’t even have time to aim the shot, but it lined up perfectly.

All of my favourite multiplayer memories are from Uncharted 2, actually. Before its 1.05 update it was easily the best online multiplayer game I’d ever played.

Finkhald 9 March, 2013 @ 1:49 pm   52

My favourite has to be an old, old one. Back when I was in high school. I didn’t play often, because we didn’t have a good connection at home. One day, friends take me to the cyber-café, and we start an online game of Counter-Strike. I make my first round, and I’m bad. Like, real bad. I’m made fun of, and it annoys me because I’m not bad at this, just rusty. At the start of the second round, I realize I forgot to buy weapons, as well as the command to do so. So, naively, I ask. Again, everyone laugh. They laugh and laugh, but they still answer me. I then open the buying menu, and behind it, my eye catches one of my opponent, who thought it a good idea to come and kill me during my shopping.
I closed the shop, headshot him with the basic handgun (no time yet to browse something interesting), and brought the shop back up.
They all stopped laughing at the same time.
That was nice.

KRadiation 9 March, 2013 @ 2:27 pm   53

Repost from the other main multiplayer comp.

Multiplayer and playstation. My first thought will always be playing war hawk until the early hours of the morning with my American friends. I tried telling so many people about the game and tried to convince them to get the game, or get a ps3 and the game if they didnt already and join us but they didn’t seem to get it.
So I threw together some highlights from our weekend sessions and spread the word that way. A few days after showing the video to my friends we had 3 new ps3 owners and clan members.
Hopefully this is the right video I’m linking to, it won’t play on mobile.

Recently my favourite online moment would be bumping into another person in journey. I have no idea who it was, what language they spoke, their sex etc…. And yet when we parted company I was overcome with a sense of loss. Such a memorable moment that I now crave in other online games.

I decided to use pastebin because I passed the post length limit by a long shot. ^^
Hope it’s not a torture to read since English is my second language. ^^

frodouk 9 March, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   55

My best online experiences go back to a time before trophies. Before the Dual Shock 3. Before my friend was taken from us, far too early.

The game was Motorstorm. My friend was Azadus. We spent hours, and I mean hours, playing Motorstorm. We were unable to spend much time together physically due to location, he was in Leeds, I was in Preston, so the PSN was our answer. It was a god send, it really was. Voice chat, and free online play time together.

We didn’t achieve greatness in the game, well not in the way that many judge being great nowadays, but we had the best laughs, the best nights, and days (as we worked shifts)ever. It beat any game before, and in my opinion after. Miss you mate.

Coody-Baroody 9 March, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   56

Although Im really a single player type of gamer, my best online gaming moment is up there with my best gaming moments ever! The game was Payday; The Heist. I was with the 3 guys Ive been trophy hunting with for a couple years now so we all knew each other well by then, 2 of us in the UK and the other 2 are American.

We were going for the insanely hard trophy called “Easy Street” which required us to complete one of te hardest heists on the hardest difficulty PLUS to get 60% CREW accuracy! Which means ALL 4 of us could only miss 4 out of every 10 rounds we fired. Now this is one insanely hard trophy (and therefore Plat) and we were stuck on it for days. Even all our wifes n girlfriends knew about it.

After night after night of failing (and completing once but with 59% crew accuracy! ARRRGHHH!) we finally achieved it by the skin of our teeth with 61%. We were ALL screaming and shouting in utter UTTER relief and joy, even our wifes n girlfriends were cheering when we had done it and believe me my heart was POUNDING!

A gaming moment i dont think ill ever forget. Thats whats good about trophies, i can always look at my Platinum for Payday n recall our great gaming moment us 4 shared.

WayfaringWalrus 9 March, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   57

My favourite recent memory of online gaming would have to be playing through Dead Space 3 with my best friend, while talking to each other on mic.

The pure terror that struck us both when we realised that one of the Necromorphs was unkillable was something that I’ve never felt before in over 12 years of online multiplayer.

The other moment from the same game would be when I screamed like a little girl at something unexpected and my friend mocked me for about an hour. The second time we played through the game, he screamed at exactly the same point. We called it evens.

…and they say multiplayer survival horror doesn’t work!

litterature 9 March, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   58

For me it’s on SOCOM: Confrontation and it’s not my favourite moment but it’s the game that brought me the most happiness online moment, why?
  It is on this game I discovered what is a community, I met my best friends. In this game I had my best laugh, my biggest sorrow.During 3 years it was the most important part of my day: I knew we were going to spend 1/2 hours together for unforgettable moments.THE LIFE +SOCOM = LOVE

vonhammer 9 March, 2013 @ 6:51 pm   59

Op flashpoint 1. Wearing an Arnie Skin, rolling around the island in a UAZ with Spock, Darth Maul, and Kermit the frog following us in a tractor.

Ganth90 9 March, 2013 @ 7:20 pm   60

Playing the last snowy level of Journey with a random player that I dont know. We stepped up the snowy mountain, getting frozen as we went up higher and higher, when my mate fell I tried to get closer to him, “calling” for him and then we both couldnt go any further, the TV screen went black, I thought it was the end…it wasnt.

DoYouLikeMyID 9 March, 2013 @ 8:45 pm   61

I would probably have to say it was playing the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta the first weekend it was online.

The first game I played, I got absolutely owned, I think I went something like 1-8, but eventually I got better… And then… One game…

We were 10 players in a Team Deathmatch where the first team to get to 50 kills wins. Anyway, we were playing on Airport, and I’m not much of a competetive multiplayer kind of person as you might have figured out by my previous scores, but somehow I managed to go 26-2, so I basically did over half the kills for our entire team. I might still have the replay, but then again, it might have gotten overwritten by now, because I don’t think I remembered to lock the video. Still, it was an incredible rush… :D

Btw, I have no interest in MLB 13 The Show, I just wanted to share my experience ;)

sixxdogg68 9 March, 2013 @ 9:30 pm   62

Getting my ass kicked in WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009.

Completely destroyed my online gaming experience and I have never played online again………

It would go along to ease the pain if you found it in your heart to part with one of those MLB 13 codes.

sabi8600 9 March, 2013 @ 10:47 pm   63

My best online moment has to be completing LBP 2 online with one of my mates. It definitely helped having a headset.

tiago-kun 9 March, 2013 @ 11:54 pm   64

I’m not a big multiplayer guy, I like to play co-op and it’s very fun to play with friends on a couch (which is why Diablo 3 on the PS seems so appealing to me), that said, about 3 years ago or something like that, me and a bunch of close friends started playing Bad Company 2. It was so much fun.

Sometimes we would be able to be all on the same team other times we would be against each other, either way, we would make fun of each other and try absurd things while getting the job done. One time, on Arica Harbor we got a tank at the beginning and we carried it through to the end, we got about 30 kills and no deaths, some people were very mad at us.

When Battlefield 3 arrived, we tried to get into it, but something was “off”. I think it was because Bad Company 2 was a bit more “arcade” on the gameplay. Shortly after that, the modern shooter fatigue settled in and we never played that again…

bitbydeath 10 March, 2013 @ 4:23 am   65

Playing Warhawk, i sunk hundreds of hours into that game, which i haven’t done with any other title. Was such a disappointment when Starhawk came out and tried to be like Call of Duty. We need more Warhawk games, even if it’s a HD revamp on PS4, it’d be an instant buy for me.

theJJ88 10 March, 2013 @ 8:13 am   66

Playing Blazblue against higher ranked player, winning first round and then losing two in row when they unleash their rage against me. :D

btw, never received When Vikings Attack! code I won in previous debate?

As great fans of the original game (We spent a whole summer playing nothing but that game with all the friends of our neighbourhood) me and my nephew both bought the renewed NBA JAM. I already had played a few games online, but never managed to win, the competition was fierce. So we finally found a moment to play our first game online against another human team. We got beaten terribly. We had no chance whatsoever. The opponent was clearly experienced. But we didn’t give up, we continued playing matches against that same team and lost another two or three times. And in the final match we got their tactics and managed to counter them effectively. We often blocked their attempts and got the better hand. In the final minutes we took the lead and when the buzzer sounded we officially won: the noobs sent the pros home. It was a great, exciting and fun experience.

hawkmoon001 10 March, 2013 @ 2:21 pm   68

My greatest online moments has to be from the days before playstation was online (unfortunatly). They are from the days playing everquest.

Nothing can beat the online play of a raid of over 50 people from different countries, backgrounds etc. Spending over 3 hours with coordinated movements towards a boss mob knowing that a mistake by anyone could cause a total wipe. Then getting into a final fight with everyone working together as a team in one coordinated attack. Tanks taking the pain, healers chain casting to keep them alive, DPS ensuring they didn’t draw the attention of the boss mob. Everyone had a specific role to ensure the job got done and you came back alive.

These were intense gaming moments especially as I played a rogue and knew that a wipe generally meant I would have a few hours of dragging corpses back to a safe zone through some of the toughest areas in the game. (this was in the day of no easy respawns, you had to get your hard earned equipment back from your corpse)

dogwalker4000 10 March, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   69

My proudest gaming moments come from Call of Duty games (for my sins). There’s 2 that really stand out, the 1st being legitimately getting the nuke emblem on MW2. All ten nukes were in TDM as I’m not a fan of most other modes and the sheer pride I felt on the 10th (actually 11th because I couldn’t use one of them as the 25th kill was the last of the round) was immense. It’s a shame profiles could be hacked so easily so anybody could get one at a few clicks of the button :(

My other favourite moment is getting an 8 killstreak using only my tomahawk (without Scavenger Pro) on the original Black Ops. I probably hold that in higher regard than the nukes, probably because I can actually prove this one as its still in my file share.

I used to totally sweat the Call of Duty games back then, now I don’t even bother giving them a second glance.

BrianSCP 10 March, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   70

Well, this is a tough one, let me think.
There’s a lot of great moments that I have by playing online games with friends or strangers, that then I became friends with. But one of my favorites should have been the co-op in Far Cry 3. Playing with 3 of my friends, it seemed that I was in a interactive movie with them. We did the entire co-op story in one sitting, with us goofing around sometimes but we did it. And because the co-op trophies of FC3 were the last ones for all of us to have Platinum on it, we stayed really happy with our accomplishment.
Another amazing moment, with 3 of my friends, was doing the Moon Easter Egg on the first Black Ops Zombies. With lots of trying and failing, in the end we did it with lots of communication and of course fun in playing the game – because in the end, games are made to have fun – . It was already quite late and when we “blow up” Earth (end of the Easter Egg), I was so happy that I waked up my parents. It should of been 2 or 3 of the morning, but nonetheless, we got what we wanted.
Well for me the best online experiences is when I play with other friends. Hope to have as many great experiences in online games in the PS4 like I did in PS3.

My favourite online gaming moment has to be when all the lads came round one night tv’s and xbox’s (say what you like but thats when I played xbox alot).there was a total of 7of us playing gears of war 2 all runni g on my route which we had no lag which was unreal. The night began sober and ended lets say worse for were its was such a laugh one n only time we got together to that really good night.

link1983 10 March, 2013 @ 6:47 pm   72

I have never really been into online gaming because I think it has a long way to go before matching the level of fun reached by local multiplayer but one game has me returning time and time again, Killzone 3. I love just jumping in and running around while trying to flank the enemy at any given chance. I prefer to play as the engineer so that I can sneak behind enemy lines in order to take their Ammo boxes and set up turrets (Whilst stealing their’s). It is an underrated gem and it should be played by everyone :D

LoftyMatt 10 March, 2013 @ 7:31 pm   73

My favourite online gaming experience is becoming really good mate’s with a lad called Noel from America who has become a true online gaming buddy.

I was looking for a fellow online gamer to help me with the 2 player online section of Portal 2 and although he wasn’t going to play the game again after completing it and helping some other gamers he responded to my request and agreed to help me complete the levels. Since then we have gone on to help each other complete MW2 and MW3 along with some other games and have become good friends through the Playstation community. Although I live in the UK it is difficult to be online at the same time but we have caught up where we can and have played until the early hours of the morning at times.

He didn’t have to help me but I’m thankful to him for this and am pleased to have a really good friend who although I’ve never seen can chat to and have a laugh with when playing online. Thanks to the great Playstation community as i’m sure many others have experienced this.

This is what online gaming is all about.

I don’t usually play online, I prefer local multi-player with my friends, but I do play online now and then because when it’s a good online it adds a totally new feeling to the game.

One of those times was when I played DC Universe Online. I was a super-villain on a PvP server and it was still my first couple of days but I was already getting the gist of it. As I was walking through the streets of Gotham I see two so called heroes ganging up on a fellow villain. How dare they? I do not tolarate such behavior and so I hastily joined the fight. With the forces balanced me and my colleague quickly gained the upper hand. It was still to soon to celebrate as a third heroe showed up, a heroe more than a couple of levels above us, I feared that would be our demise but lady luck was on our side and a third master-mind of crime joined our ranks.

We won the battle and each went our separate ways. We never typed a word to each other, we didn’t needed to, our fists and magic had made all the talking that was needed.
And it was great, because at that moment I really felt the MMO-ness of the game. I felt the world trully alive as I would if I was taking and stroll in real-life and someone asked to borrow my lighter. Simple favors.

I would have to say my favourite online moment was in NFS: Hot Pursuit. I was playing online in the game mode, Hot Pursuit, in which racers had to escape the cops. I was a racer and all was going well until some cheeky chap decided to ram into me (he was also a racer). I, was having none of it, so I accelerated ahead being unleashing the tyre destroyers! (In less exciting words, spike trap.) the guy drove straight into them and swerved when he did, crashing into the side. I left him for dead and not long after a message popped up that he had been wrecked. One of the most fulfilling moments I have had online. Remember,what goes around, comes around.

mxk1000 10 March, 2013 @ 9:20 pm   76

Playing Ghost recon, The level was the farm, everyone was a sniper except me who decided that explosives were more fun.
I positioned myself in front of the farm and at a safe distance with the night vision switched on, i pulled out my rocket launcher and fired a shot straight through the top window.
I then watched in glee as the kill confirmations popped up on the screen. every single opposing player was in that room and not one walked out alive.
I’ve never done anything like it since, Even playing domination, seek and destroy or hardpoint, there is always one or two savvy players to sit outside the danger zone.

I have got one hell of a moment when I just installed CS, join the server and got the headshot! BOOM.
After that I always try to find somebody spawning the enemy base so I could do the same. Did this 2-3 times, but my own blood spatter on screen, unpredictable and spontaneous, that I remember.

Coy_Iroquois 11 March, 2013 @ 12:52 am   78

The only series I’ve really played online is Killzone 2 and 3. My most memorable moment by far was when me and 3 buddies (one from Scotland and 2 from America) took on a head to head clan challenge from Red Eyed Rangers, the number one clan in the world… and won 6-1! Nothing more satisfying than beating the best :D

Alex-1124 11 March, 2013 @ 4:43 am   79

Back in the early BF3 days, I drove my tank into the water and it bounced all over the place, from end to end of the map. People were laughing, calling hacks and I kid you not, there was literally no kills for about 2 minutes as everyone was watching my tank fly. Good ol’ 2011 :).

CopperSlip 11 March, 2013 @ 5:55 am   80

Mine is an evening in July 2008 , playing Guitar Hero III . I played a Co-Op with a lady in Germany. We went on to play every day , that turned to chat etc . A year later she moved here , and now we are man and wife ! Yes , been Happily Married for over two years now !

chrisboers 11 March, 2013 @ 8:03 am   81

While I am not much of a MP gamer, I did have a wonderful time playing Burnout Paradise with the OPM Forum guys, a few months ago. Especially when we all ganged up at the Wildcats Stadium, for some stockcar Destruction Derby mayhem. Not only that, but it also got me my final Online Trophy for the game, so I could share the joy of getting one of my very few platinums, while getting smashed to bits by seven other cars, including several of the Official Playstation Forum Community managers, which was fun!

Even (or rather, ESPECIALLY) if you’re not much of a MP buff like me, the OPF fun-nights are really enjoyable, and allow you to experience some MP without the regular extreme competition. (Plus, nothing beats driving your car sideways into Lord Ross or Envisager)

silmorat1 11 March, 2013 @ 10:32 am   82

If I am honest I have to say I don’t play that much online however my favourite online experience was when I picked up an axe and threw it at yappadog when we had the psblog showdown on when Vikings attack. Since then I do dabble more but I prefer ATM playing with a mate in the same room.

XboxDave360 11 March, 2013 @ 10:49 am   83

All online gaming moments rock. The days when gamers were seen as a bunch of losers sitting in their darkened bedrooms with no friends are well over. Now you can sit at home playing with or against people from all over the world…how cool is that?

My favorite moments are any occasions where you are beating an American…even though they seem to be beating me far more often…

GRAW2 is probably my favorite online game, as it was also the first one I got any good at.

i play alot of games online and sure there is alot of funny moments but for me nothing beat playing far cry co-up with my son .. the look on his face whenever i’m down and asking him to revive me ..is amazing & it really hits me with joy & happiness

doomsday619 12 March, 2013 @ 10:59 am   85

Dont know if its too late but another one is playing for hours and hours on one of the only online games i play which is Warhawk. Greatest online game ever.

AMDM-61 12 March, 2013 @ 8:44 pm   86

When will you guys announce winners?

Proper-Ganders 12 March, 2013 @ 11:21 pm   87

@Fred

Is this debate ever going to get read/judged by your good self Sir? Just always thought it ends on a Monday is all.

think Fred starting playing online when started this debate and forgot about us :-D

chrisboers 13 March, 2013 @ 1:05 pm   89

Funny, this weekend debate is now officially running until after the mid-week Store update. Maybe it should be renamed to Week Debate to cover it more accurately?

But seriously, these ‘weekend regulars’ seem to become more of an afterthought as times go by. Every week one of the ‘default’ posts (debate, playlist, overview) gets skipped or delayed. As I can fully see why you all are WAY too busy doing other stuff, maybe it’s time to make a selection of regular posts that actually DO appear regular?

Not trying to be cynical or anything, just realistic…

frodouk 13 March, 2013 @ 4:11 pm   90

I’ve not seen Fred post on here since the weekend so it’s quite possible that he is off work at the moment. Could be ill, could have a personal issue to tend too.

He will be back, so let’s not get ahead of ourselves claiming SCEE and Fred don’t care. He put this comp up for all, he’ll respond when he can.

Fred Dutton 13 March, 2013 @ 6:00 pm

Hey everyone! Apologies this has been late this week. Frodouk nailed it – I was away on Monday and Tuesday. Anyway, winners will be up at around 8pm GMT.

OPIE_W1NST0N 13 March, 2013 @ 6:54 pm   91

awesome fred,. thanks for the lowdown. I have been checking the blog religiously all week and i must say i think ill miss it 8) 5+ posts today has kept me going through the work day.

bradigor1981 13 March, 2013 @ 9:34 pm   92

Oh excellent. Thank you very much Fred.
Will also be buying the Vita version now.

Has given a ray of light in what has been a very bad week so far. Thank you again.

OPIE_W1NST0N 13 March, 2013 @ 9:46 pm   93

Congratulations to the winners. A brilliant competition/debate..keep up the great work guys =D

LoftyMatt 13 March, 2013 @ 9:50 pm   94

How do we know whose won?

I can’t see any well done replies like normal

OPIE_W1NST0N 13 March, 2013 @ 9:54 pm   95

check the top of the post buddy.. Fred has updated

helghast102 13 March, 2013 @ 10:21 pm   96

Pretty much everything about Metal Gear Online 2, TSNE, Survival, Tournaments, Instructing, it was a fantastic game.

LoftyMatt 13 March, 2013 @ 10:48 pm   97

I won! This is the first time so a huge thank you to Fred for picking me and also to Noel who not only helped me with Portal 2 (see my post) but has now helped me to get a MLB 13 code.

I’m hoping it has an online mode and Noel gets it so I can play some further matches online with him.

Keep up the great debates Fred

Fred Dutton 14 March, 2013 @ 9:01 am

Again, well done everyone! I really enjoyed reading these this week. I’ll do my best to get the codes sent out today.

OPIE_W1NST0N 13 March, 2013 @ 10:55 pm   98

Congrats matt

LoftyMatt 13 March, 2013 @ 11:02 pm   99

Thanks buddy. I’m surprised if i’m honest, wasn’t expecting my post to win.

Terry_Venables 13 March, 2013 @ 11:14 pm   100

meeting friends online on phantasy star portable 2, good memories :) Is there any word yet on a western localization of phantasy star online 2 vita? please bring this over to UK!!

Lunastra78 14 March, 2013 @ 12:56 am   101

*Enters podium*

Wow! Didn’t think I’d ever win this thing!

I want to thank everyone who supported me for all these years. My producers, my writers, my team of stylists, my lawyers, my groupies, my lord and savior Cthulhu, and especially all the millions of fans out there. This one’s for you!

bradigor1981 14 March, 2013 @ 1:27 pm   102

Thanks for the update Fred, hopefully comes today, so I can leave it downloading overnight whilst I work, then spend most of tomorrow digging in.

kakasinho 14 March, 2013 @ 2:04 pm   103

I’m looking forward to trying one of the best sony’s exclusive.

Thanks Fred, thanks SCEE.

LoftyMatt 14 March, 2013 @ 4:54 pm   104

Call me stupid but where would the code actually be/how do I get to the code?

First time won so not sure

bradigor1981 14 March, 2013 @ 9:55 pm   105

Mine is downloading now (well overnight).

Thank you very much again Fred. Has really made my week.

LoftyMatt 14 March, 2013 @ 10:15 pm   106

I haven’t recieved my code yet. Emailed Fred about it. Hopefully will have my code within the next few days (fingers crossed).

How big is the file/how long it recon to download?