Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 13th March 2013

lead image

A number of new games release today, including Capcom’s old-school fighter update Darkstalkers Resurrection, chilling adventure Mountain Crime: Requital and JRPG Atelier Ayesha.

Don’t forget to check out demos for co-op shooter Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel and Tecmo slice ‘em up Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge. And there’s new DLC for Dead Space 3, Sound Shapes and Sleeping Dogs, among others.

Finally, check out our two sales this week (on Resident Evil and adventure titles) for a selection of discounts on some big games, with, in many cases, additional savings for PS Plus members.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

PS Vita discounts
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection – 100% off

Themes/Avatars
Kratos Avatar – Exclusive
Eye Avatar – Exclusive

PS3 games

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: All

Darkstalkers Resurrection (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 16

International Snooker 2012
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, new Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

Jeremy McGrath Offroad
Price: £8.89/€10.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, Croatia, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Mountain Crime: Requital (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Australia, Germany, New Zealand

Psych Yourself
Price: £5.49/€6.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand

WRC Powerslide
Price: £7.99/€9.99 (Promotional launch price, ends 27th March)
PEGI: 3

Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Belgium, France, Ireland, Netherlands, UK only

Maken Shao: Demon Sword
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine

Monsters Inc Scare Island
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

The Incredibles: Rise Of The Underminer
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, UAE, UK only

Warriors Orochi 2
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

PS3 DLC

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist Of Dusk

Prices: £2.39/€2.99

Dead Space 3

Fist Of The North Star : Ken’s Rage 2

• Bat Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Ein Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • >Falco Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Hyo Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Kaio Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Rin Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Shaci Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Additional Scroll 2 (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Tentei Chapter Original Costume Set (£7.99/€9.99)
  • The Land Of Asura Chapter Original Costume Set (£6.49/€7.99)

Availability: Not available in New Zealand

God Of War: Ascension Network Pass
Prices: £7.99/€9.99
Availability: All

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy, re-release for one week only)

Prices: Free

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Prices: £1.99/€2.49

Port Royale 3

Prices: £3.99/€4.99
Availability: Not available in Australia, Croatia, India, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Prices: £3.99/€4.99

Sleeping Dogs

• Year Of The Snake Pack

Prices: £4.49/€5.49
Availability: Not available in Germany

Sound Shapes (Cross-Buy)

Prices: £1.19/€1.49

Tomb Raider

Prices: Free

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy, re-release for one week only)

Prices: Free

Ragnarok Odyssey

Prices: Free

Sound Shapes (Cross-Buy)

Prices: £1.19/€1.49

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

163 Comments 13 Author replies
Show oldest first

MrChilliBeer 13 March, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   1

When will I be able to purchase the new characters that got patched into Everybody’s Golf on the Vita last week?

A_Nonny_Moose 13 March, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   2

Razor’s Edge demo for me this week. Will the game be getting a digital release?

ElectricRoses 13 March, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   3

Nice, going to have to try out the Razor’s edge demo. Also wow I didn’t realise the Fist of the North Star DLC was so expensive!

Carnivius_Prime 13 March, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   4

Bought Darkstalkers when the store updated at lunch time. Capcom are always overpricing stuff but if sales of this lead to an all new Darkstalker game then I’m happy having paid the £11.99. Nice to have some more lovely classic pixelled sprites on my PS3 anyways.

CreditDue 13 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   5

The Year of the Snake DLC for me. Shame the MGS HD collection is PS Vita only

BluSpykz 13 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   6

I just looked on the PS Store online (website) and whilst it says Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 – £7.99 each – compatible on PS3/PSP/PS Vita – the Resident Evil bundle (1-3) @ £11.99 is only compatible on PS3.
Is this right? As I was only really interested in downloading them to my Vita.

Artemisthemp 13 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   7

Where is The Champion Blade and Armor for GoW: Ascension?
They should be on PSN according to http://www.godofwar.com/en-gb/blog/your-beta-rewards/
I also wonder, where the PS All Star Voucher is.

RobinForever 13 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   8

Wasn’t Metal Gear Rising VR DLC going to be free?

brother-arms 13 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   9

Where is the dlc for the third party characters for Playstation AllStars Battle Rotal? for Raiden, Big Daddy, Dante & Heiachi. The pre order costumes arn’t avilable, just curious why?

Plus does the MGRising VR missions come with the Snake Soul sword?

Happy Gaming folks, good update and some nice sales! :)

Hey, I would simply like to know when will Senran Kagura : Shinobi Versus for PS VITA be available in PAL ?

chad1990 13 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   11

Any chance of the £5 minimum top up being disbandad?
Fed up of having to spend a fiver to get something which costs £0.99.

Nintendo do it on the eShop!!

Nightmare966 13 March, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   12

Hi Jawad, were you able to find out anything on the Arkham Asylum DLC I asked last week?

Also, do you know if the Beta rewards for Ascension are coming to the EU, just as the US have them? (It’s Multiplayer items).

Thanks in advance for these :)

On the other hand, I’ll grab Razor’s Edge’s demo and the Darkstalkers one too. Plus PlayStation Plus content :D

brother-arms 13 March, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   13

@comment 8
MGRising vr missions are only free for PS3 in America and not avilable on 360 there.
In europe its £1.99 and same goes for Japan. Its not bad really as America never got the Gray Fox outfit unless they all bought from GameStop.

Can’t go wrong for £1.99 on 30 vr missions in traditional MG fashion.

infernalmonkey1 13 March, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   14

“PlayStation 3 games, not available in Australia.”

Stonesthrow 13 March, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   15

Nothing much this week, probably won’t be able to resist on mgs1 and 2, although I hate downloading.. Weren’t the VR missions going to be free? And when are we going to start seeing some more good ps2 releases? There were so many good games on there and yet most of these releases I wouldn’t even want for free..

ShadowhunterrX 13 March, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   16

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist Of Dusk
Replacement BGM Ayesha-Deluxe Pack
Availability: All

Please slap me. Does it really say all :O ? REALLLYYYY ? Thank you !

AussieOutsider 13 March, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   17

Can I get an Explanation as to why the Army of Two demo isn’t available for Australia? The game passed Classification as R18… makes no sense at all

Really starting to annoy me with how much content we miss here.

BluSpykz 13 March, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   18

That’s good news, thanks Jawad… But it’s not showing on the Vita store?

Nightmare966 13 March, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   19

Thanks for answering Jawad. Oh well, guess I’m out of luck on these one time :(

Stonesthrow 13 March, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   20

@12 Aw that’s lame.. I’m from Europe and I didn’t get Gray fox either :( I got this commando outfit, which is pretty much his default armor in green with some extra room for explosives..

LAILIEL 13 March, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   21

May I suggest you to highlight the names of the game for the DLC session or change the color in which they are written.
I know it’s a minimal thing but IMO it would help to make them stand out.

Hey Jawad,

So no digital release for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and GOW:Ascension ?

SLEDGE_ 13 March, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   23

Hi, can I get a youtube app; on the vita, for Norway please?
I cant view youtube videos anymore after your patch made it only possible to watch them on the app, that STILL hasnt been released in my country.

kit-tiger 13 March, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   24

Nice update !
Appreciate the thumbs in the ps3 games listings, it let’s us see exactly what each title is at a glance.

Podyman 13 March, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   25

Hi,

Another month passed and nothing has changed.

I don’t know if you can’t answer or simply you don’t care at all, but i’ll ask again, again and again, because nobody from SCEE didn’t give us any meaningfull answer yet. We customers only received answers to things we didn’t ask about. I consider it as absolute ignorant, insulting and inconsiderate behaviour from SCEE side. So:

When we can expect new FW with delete option for Singstar icon? There isn’t any reason to keep it forced. Make it optional so everybody could be happy – the ones who like it and the ones who hates it. Is it that big deal?

Please stop act like everything’s okay, because it isn’t! Make that offensive Singstar icon optional, don’t do it again and everything will be forgiven. Think about it.

Jaro7PL 13 March, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   26

Hi everyone! Pretty good update, but i have a question about RE Chronicles Avatars that are available on US PSS since half a year or more. Is there any chance we would get them here in Europe at some point? Many people are waiting for them including me. Have a good day and thanks in advance for an answer.

Hey jawad
I have 2 questions:
1. Why dont the eu blog have preview every week for the new psn release just like the us blog
2. When is Metal Gear Rising and zone of enders HD collection coming to digital release at eu psn

dominater444 13 March, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   28

hello Jawad where are the Playstation Allstars Battle Royale characters?!>Zeus and Isaac Clarke u guys said it was coming today,and its not in store also no new update for the game itself.Maybe u can explain me why it isnt out yet?

Great to get Metal Gear Solid HD for Vita IGC but would it not have been possible to have them as separate games? The file size is 3.5gb which is really large, for me particularly it has meant deleting games to make space (I have a 16gb memory card).

Is it still possible to make this change and release the games separately?

Thanks

Hi Jawad.
Will Journey have some sort of discount or sale any time soon?

Thanks

s2704pds 13 March, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   31

Hi all :D I would also like to know if there is any news on Everybody’s Golf Vita DLC – Kat and the courses ? Pricing, dates perhaps ? please any info would be awesome, I have wanted Kat as a character since she was announced for Japan :,( and the new courses would be epic

litterature 13 March, 2013 @ 3:34 pm   32

Hi Jawad ;-)

i can’t see my beta reward for God Of War Ascension on the store can we have more info about this ?

R17L29XI 13 March, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   33

A few questions…

1. What happened to the NFS DLC on Vita with new the races and stuff? I hear it’s on PS3 already but I only own a Vita.

2. When is Runner 2 released in the UK?

3. Was Game Dev Story removed from the PS Mobile store? I swear it used to be on there but couldn’t find it when I came to buy it.

4. Sound Shapes is showing 3 new DLC packs in the trophies list. Any news on these? I can’t get enough of that game :D

5. Do you have any news on when the new Treasures of Montezuma Blitz patch will be released?

Thanks Jawad.

Hi Jawad,

Any clue as to wether the US version of the VR Missions for Metal Gear Rising are region locked? If not why not just pull em for free from the US store? :)

*runs to check for himself*

litterature 13 March, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   35

sorry i forgot the link from the Santa Monica Blog Post it say : worldwilde on the Store

CoreStar0 13 March, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   36

Still no TERRARIA!!! Why ?! It is like Blizzard, only SOON!

bibster100 13 March, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   37

Still waiting for walking dead to be on offer!

PIREDERAS 13 March, 2013 @ 3:37 pm   38

Thank you very much for the PS Vita MGS HD Collection!!!

Also, the PS2 Classics section is actually devoid of… Classics! Sure we get some HD Collections (Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Metal Gear Solid, God of War, etc.) of the greatest PS2 games, but other games like Final Fantasy X & XII (unless they are eventually released in HD too, which I would absolutely love), Gran Turismo 3 & 4, Onimusha, or Grand Theft Auto games should be regularly added to the PS2 Classics catalogue. I have purchased 5 PS One games but absolutely no PS2 games (apart from the HD remasters), because most of them aren’t particularly noteworthy.

can you guys make more ps1 and even make ps2 games vita compatible considering everything will be obsolete with ps4 and i’d like 2 play the stuff i payed for when my ps3 dies.
and for god sake add some ps1 classic the biggest fail with ps3 is SCEE seems that will continue into ps4 so 1 big reason not 2 buy a ps4.

specialalaa 13 March, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   40

I thought Journey would have some sort of discount, celebrating it’s first year anniversary. Will there ever be a discount?

Any news about expanding the PSM service? It’s weeks like this I wish we had PSM :( (Not a single vita game released)

TheBigBoss0001 13 March, 2013 @ 3:39 pm   42

Hi Jawad

Where are the PS1 games? One release since December 19 and Crisis Beat is not even a ‘classic’. That’s quite crappy stats. So please, are there any new PS1 games on their way? Any news on Crash Bash?

JadoreSox 13 March, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   43

Poorest update for some time.

blade1003605 13 March, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   44

Hello!

Any chance to see in near future discont on bundle Persona 2&3?

Ok if GOW: ascension coming to psn what about GOW3
to have all the series on psn

BIG_MAC-- 13 March, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   46

Yes I asked for kratos avatars and you didn’t disappoint love you playstation!, but I cannot sign in! it just said sen undergoing maintenance what’s this all about ?

GungamStyle 13 March, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   47

Code Veronica and RE:4 HD bundle is still coming up at 39.99 with previous price showing 26.99 euros.

I’m using the austrian store :)

Keep up the excellent work SCEE, we appreciate your hard work.

Bah, no luck on getting the US DLC working on the EU version of MGR.
Ah well, guess i’ll have a reason for putting some new cash in my PSN wallet :)

Serilthas 13 March, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   49

Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 is missing the very first DLC on the store. I’m talking about the classic costumes for Kenshiro, Toki, Raoh, Jagi, Rei and Souther. They were present in the digital copy of the game but never as a standalone DLC.

mdogg91 13 March, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   50

Jawad could you message EA to get their games compatible with the PS Vita.
(PSP) Sims 2, Sims Castaway
(PS1) Theme Hospital, Theme Park, Populous, Future Cop LAPD

Thsnks

stathmos 13 March, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   51

Hi there, I am just writing to downvote a possible LEGO PsPlus freebie, as I find these games boring. Once again, woohoo for the MGS collection!

XnoobsquadX 13 March, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   52

Wasnt hungry giraffe supposed to be released today?

Moogrose 13 March, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   53

Is there Everybodys Golf Vita DLC coming down the line?
As the last patch has items to but – but they’re not on the store.

Aces73High 13 March, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   54

With the exception of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection being added to IGC, unfortunately it’s not a great week for us Vita fans.

I understand that Guacamelee and Jazz: Trump’s Journey are scheduled for Q1 release. Do we know if they’ll hit before the end of the month?

Luizelgespuizel 13 March, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   55

The Resident Evil 1,2,3 bundle isnt up on the Dutch store.

#31 R17L29XI: Montezuma patch was released yesterday actually :)

G0LLY1972 13 March, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   57

Can someone please tell me when the Everybody’s Golf DLC will be available?

My wallet has a hole burning in it at the moment!

Was expecting new courses and characters to be made available today.

Luizelgespuizel 13 March, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   58

Oh, I found the Bundle it on the SEN website.

Can you please look into a discount on Dead Space Extraction in the future ?

Are there any new PS One Classics coming to EU store? You really did amazing job with Spyro series, but there are more great games which needs to be added to EU store. Like Dino Crisis 1, 2.

So is there anything planned?

Lance_87 13 March, 2013 @ 3:57 pm   60

Hi Jawad, could you please tell the guys at Sony Santa Monica to release the Deimos Skin for God of War III for everyone? It was redeemable from a PSP chapter, but the codes are all expired now.

Rodia_73 13 March, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   61

Not the greatest of the updates, even for SCEE cuestionable standards.

elhozzo3 13 March, 2013 @ 4:03 pm   62

@57, Lance_87
I got this week Ghost Of Sparta on PSP for 2.87 (as Plus member) and got this DLC included… might be worth considering getting it that way. Hope it helps

zalwelgoedgaan 13 March, 2013 @ 4:04 pm   63

Is there any chance Hitman Absolution will be free in the future for PS+? Just curious, because getting Sleeping Dogs (another Square title) within 6 months after release on the service was quite the achievement. Thanks in advance!

Voodoo341 13 March, 2013 @ 4:08 pm   64

Another week of dismal PS+ discounts. When will this service improve?

dominater444 13 March, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   65

oh sorry Jawad,my bad the DLC comes the next PS Store update i understood 13th instead of 19th in the IGN video,…

@49 XnoobsquadX

It was released last week. SCEE forgot to add it to their last store update so it was released on Thursday in silence.

Panzer_79 13 March, 2013 @ 4:12 pm   67

Hi Jawad,
Is Uncharted GOTY digital edition coming to EU’s PS Store? It’s available in US…
/A

R17L29XI 13 March, 2013 @ 4:14 pm   68

#56 mJ_mSv: Thank you, I hadn’t realised!

GalapagosaraY 13 March, 2013 @ 4:18 pm   69

What is going on with the PS2 titles ? half of them doesnt even seem to be avaialbe for half of Europe and even some other countries. I would really have liked to bought that Maken Shao and Warriors Orochi 2 game :S

Gothaz1 13 March, 2013 @ 4:31 pm   70

Heej
I have a question?
Is there a chance Warriors Orochi 2 will get available in the Netherlands?

thx

anabela1992 13 March, 2013 @ 4:33 pm   71

@Jawad Any chance of getting some japan game imports like the US did? Thanks

liamlangan 13 March, 2013 @ 4:38 pm   72

Hey Jawad, this weeks episode of Access said that Tales of Graces F was gonna be on the store today and I was considering rebuying it if the price was right but it doesn’t seem to be on the store or the update, what’s up with that?

burning_king 13 March, 2013 @ 4:38 pm   73

Any chance of getting Persona 4 Arena?

@mdogg91

it’s not EA who has 2 make em compatible it’s sony

@burning_king

persona 4 arena said 2 release for europe regions in May but they game kinda pointless 2 buy now considering 6 months and everything ps3 will be obsolete.

Azuardo 13 March, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   76

Any chance of Skullgirls and/or Okami HD getting some form of PS+ discounts in the near future?

@anabela1992

i asked gungho online entertainment they were looking into bringing em 2 europe but no real solid info on it.

KungSkabb 13 March, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   78

I’ll repeat my question from another post here: Are the Fallout and Fallout: New Vegas DLC:s removed from the PSStore? When I search for them nothing shows.

CapnJustice 13 March, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   79

Glad to finally see Darkstalkers out!

Any chance we’ll see Demon’s Souls as part of our instant game collection soon?

dejan105 13 March, 2013 @ 4:43 pm   80

so Capcom decides to release Darkstalkers Resurrection in Australia but not Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure HD. Why Capcom???? I’m a fighting games fan and it would of been nice to add Jojo to my fighting games collection bought digitally or retail. On the other hand…. I’m looking forward to playing Darkstalkers online. Fingers crossed that their will be some Aussie players online.

monoliet 13 March, 2013 @ 4:49 pm   81

Jawad Ashraf – PS Store Team

u can go on u vita then go be/nl store then under extra dlc ragnorak odysee please?
then tel me howh many dlc u see ?

i only see 3 of 21on vita but u can see them al on pc/ps3 store.

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk i am doawloading .

BluSpykz 13 March, 2013 @ 4:49 pm   82

Just a quick update Jawad; when I went to download (Resident Evil 1-3 bundle) from the PS3 store (as it’s not on Vita store) it says compatible for PSP and PS3.

So I’ll leave it for a while, hope it can get sorted!

Thanks.

Witcher70 13 March, 2013 @ 4:51 pm   83

Brilliant update today Jawad picked up 3 games thanks :)

supersmith2500 13 March, 2013 @ 4:59 pm   84

@burning_king & Jawad:
Fingers crossed it could be out that month but I do not sure if Zen United has a conformable date yet. It could be May. Besides, I do not know why Zen is very slow with the EU build. Not to mention, according to their facebook. They said the X360 version is ready to submit and they are aiming to have it released it by May. Hopefully the PS3 version will follow.

@supersmith2500

would be kinda a joke if the xbox version was first considering they had the ps3 build first and were waiting for xbox in january.

link1983 13 March, 2013 @ 5:02 pm   86

Hi Jawad, Earlier Artemisthemp asked about the god of war items given to people including myself for taking part in the multiplayer beta. They even show a screen grab of the EU PSN with the weapons listed. I haven’t got access to them either. I fully understand you have to complete the tutorial in MP before you can use them but that’s after you have downloaded them.

Could you please find out how I can get my hands on the 2 pieces of DLC that I have earned?

Many thanks.

Jawad Ashraf 13 March, 2013 @ 5:07 pm

There will be more info to detail this in the coming days, so hopefully that will answer your questions on the bonus items.

The “100% off” Metal Gear Solid Collection is the PS Vita version.
The listing should state this really, as it is incredibly confusing. Especially as both the Vita and PS3 versions are called ‘Metal Gear Solid Collection’.
I wouldn’t be so disappointed if it was clearly stated witch version is the discounted one.

Fred Dutton 13 March, 2013 @ 5:18 pm

Hmmm – it does state immediately above it that it’s a PS Vita offer.

Spiroth 13 March, 2013 @ 5:12 pm   88

Hello! Might I suggest some games for PS+’s future?

Demon’s Souls
Kingdoms of Amalur
Atelier
Rune Factory Tides of Destiny! PLEASE!
Bayonetta
Metal Gear Solid HD
Catherine
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Okami HD
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD
Warriors Orochi 3
Record of Agarest War 2 / Zero
Zone of the Enders HD
Two Worlds II: GOTY
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune / 2 GOTY

(And of course, games from series like GOW, RE, R&C, J&D, AC, ME, PSASBR, LBPK, etc)

PSN Games:

Legasista, Rainbow Moon, Trine / 2, Journey, Megaman 9 / 10, Pixeljunk Shooter / 2, Fat Princess, Braid, Spelunker HD, Tokyo Jungle

Also, I really want:

-PSP RPGs
-PS1 Classics (Please give 1 or 2 PS1 Classics each month)
-Please make an offer for PS+ Members for subscribing to FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn when it launches.

Finally, about LEGO games. Some of the few games I can play with my girlfriend. Here’s a direct request from her: ["Please, offer a LEGO game or two. I'd love either Batman/2, Lord of the Rings, or Pirates of the Caribbean. Please NO any Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, or Star Wars, because we already have them. :p"].

Please keep up the great work!

Spiroth

demonlord52 13 March, 2013 @ 5:14 pm   89

Hey Jawad any news on yugioh decade duels plus for the EU store? the US store has had it for over a month now.

Smegzilla 13 March, 2013 @ 5:21 pm   90

Jawad, any idea if the Tomb Raider single player costumes are coming to PSN any time soon? Been out on XBL since the game release. Thanks!

jayb33mofo 13 March, 2013 @ 5:24 pm   91

Nothing really taking my fancy. Oh well always next week.

sakulukk 13 March, 2013 @ 5:25 pm   92

Thank you for saving me yet again from spending my money by not releasing content for whole Europe! woohooo, I have saved like 500 euro so far.

Thanks! <3

Rhasget 13 March, 2013 @ 5:26 pm   93

Hi, I have been waiting for the release of History:Legends of War. Publisher have announced a march 8th release date (later revised to march 15th). Will this title be available through PSN or cartridge only?

Bovrillor 13 March, 2013 @ 5:28 pm   94

@42 There was news on Crash Bash a couple of weeks ago – it isn’t happening.

Silent_Gig 13 March, 2013 @ 5:28 pm   95

Jawad or anyone whos around, it would be nice to get the Getaway games as PS2 Classics. You know the ones developed and published by SONY UK CAMBRIDGE STUDIOS.

PREYDRAGON 13 March, 2013 @ 5:28 pm   96

Hi Jawad

just a few questions:

1. Any news when we will see ‘The legend of the Blacksmith DLC aka Purple knight for Castle Crashers.

2. Any news when we will get Yu-Gi-Oh to psn E.U. – The U.S. store already has it.

inzyster 13 March, 2013 @ 5:39 pm   97

MGS HD Vita for free? That’s amazing.
One thing I don’t understand though is why the Dynasty Warriors games are only available in few handpicked countries. I asked Tecmo Koei Europe several times, got no reply. If any of you guys have any info on that I’d greatly appreciate it.

ludda15 13 March, 2013 @ 5:41 pm   98

I don’t know about that God of War Ascension Champion Armor and Weapon as you say it would be in store after you play multiplayer, but it is not there I played the early Beta and also the playstation plus beta. but no armor in the store yet

Zanetsu 13 March, 2013 @ 5:43 pm   99

Holy crap, Dir En Grey for Rock Band, makes me sad that I don’t have RB3.

Terry_Venables 13 March, 2013 @ 5:44 pm   100

Please make ps vita compatible with ps2 downloads. would love to pick up some of those titles for the system!

litterature 13 March, 2013 @ 5:51 pm   101

Hey Fred ,

can you update the WeekEnd Debate with vouchers winners please ;)

Fred Dutton 13 March, 2013 @ 5:52 pm

Yep, that’ll be going up at 8pm GMT. Sorry for the delay – I’ve been out of the office.

DiscworldDeath 13 March, 2013 @ 5:53 pm   102

I could download the St. Patrick LBP DLC for the PS3, but when I tried to add the Vita version to my basket it told me I’m unable to buy or download it. What gives? o.O

supersmith2500 13 March, 2013 @ 5:54 pm   103

@Fred:
I thought you say you’re going to do them on Friday.

litterature 13 March, 2013 @ 5:54 pm   104

no problem i see many naughty message on the thread about that…hope you have a nice break :D

litterature 13 March, 2013 @ 5:58 pm   105

@DiscworldDeath when you add LBP DLC on your basket the store DL automatically the 3 version : PS3, Vita and Karting… so have a look at your DL list

shirongreedo 13 March, 2013 @ 6:12 pm   106

@ jawad why is warriors orochi 2 not available in belgium and the netherlands? just like the dynasty warriors 4,5,DW 4 empires. and samuria warriors 1,2, SW 2 empires and warriors orochi 1 please tell me why and dont tell me (we have no information yet, we dont know im afraid)I want real answer.

Shin-Ra 13 March, 2013 @ 6:17 pm   107

The SEN Web Store ( https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ ) operates fully on iOS 6 Safari now and at least one browser on Android, so give it a try!

KILLA_187_CBORG 13 March, 2013 @ 6:39 pm   108

wheres the update waiting too damn long again you are some lazy guys

supersmith2500 13 March, 2013 @ 6:45 pm   109

@KILLA_187_CBORG:
It’s already updated.

KILLA_187_CBORG 13 March, 2013 @ 6:53 pm   110

lol not over here @ supersmith2500

Asmerith 13 March, 2013 @ 6:53 pm   111

Why is the Army Of Two demo not available in Australia? I have a press release from EA Australia literally sitting in front of me saying that the demo is out on Xbox 360 and PSN today.

neclord 13 March, 2013 @ 7:10 pm   112

Hello there.

Any chance in getting the rest of Atelier Ayesha DLCs (Cow paradise and Odileia/Marion)anytime soon?

GrViper 13 March, 2013 @ 7:18 pm   113

Oh, great, another bunch of PS2 releases not available here.

Oh, and isn’t it amazing that in the Russian store both RE4 and RE:CVX cost more that in the US (the price even went up recently). That and the bundle purchase used to offer no discount whatsoever until today, not to mention that finding it was a challenge.
Now the bundle suddenly changed its name and is priced on par with the non-discounted US one ($30). While it’s not listed in the RE sale. While one of the banners features it, but advertises a price drop of $3, to its usual price of $50.
Is that a new market strategy – making clients pay by scaring them into thinking, that a poorly designed store maintained by infinite monkeys will implode any day and take all the not so good offers with it?

KILLA_187_CBORG 13 March, 2013 @ 7:19 pm   114

yeah its updated but wheres the MGD HD collection for free dont see it anywhere

kivi95 13 March, 2013 @ 7:19 pm   115

Why did you take off my comment? I didn’t say anything offensive?

I guess you are just going to kill off the game…

supersmith2500 13 March, 2013 @ 7:20 pm   116

@KILLA_187_CBORG:
Strange, it’s up in my area.

KILLA_187_CBORG 13 March, 2013 @ 7:24 pm   117

its just f’ing annoying no wonder ps3 users go to xbox DAMN

eMcUbE3 13 March, 2013 @ 7:43 pm   118

I dont find resident evil bundle pack 1, 2 and 3 on the ps vita in UAE!!! i really wanna play da gamee!!! please dont disappoint me playstation!!

SetsunaF_Seiei_ 13 March, 2013 @ 7:49 pm   119

Did you all notice access tv episodes have stoped on this blog since ep 68 and now since last week access tv episode 72 on psn are realy fools saying 5 reasons why PS4 is amazing?

The people’s choice 5 reasons why PS4 will be worse than PS3

1. No Backwards Capabilities.
2. No DvD or CD playable not even transfer.
3. PS4 will just be like the PS Vita won’t sell well.
4. PS4 Online will be a monthly payment to play PS4 games
5. GaiKai In The PS4 will steal money for Streaming games that we already own.

Good luck trying to transfer those PSN games/DLC to PS4 as that will never happen (FACT)

ChilliOne 13 March, 2013 @ 7:52 pm   120

Few decent discounts ive been waiting for, so all in all pretty good week.

Just a question, the Expedtiion Sale section – can see Journey & Unfinished Swan are on for £9.99. Is that not their standard price ???

SetsunaF_Seiei_ 13 March, 2013 @ 8:10 pm   121

WoW what scam PSN EU are they trying to pull here and they didn’t list these games here for that reason RESIDENT EVIL CODE:VERONICA X HD & RESIDENT EVIL 4 HD all for £16.99 was £31.99

XBOX 360 store RESIDENT EVIL CODE:VERONICA X HD £4.99
XBOX 360 store RESIDENT EVIL 4 HD £4.99

I just saved £7.03 by buying it on Xbox 360 store (FACT)

craigiversen 13 March, 2013 @ 8:32 pm   122

You guys put up Resident Evil 2 & 3 a long time ago on PSN, so I bought them. Resident Evil 1 was left out, so now you have a sale with a bundle of 1,2 & 3 and of course, 2 and 3, but no option to just buy Resident Evil 1. I don’t know if it’s you guys, or Capcom, or you guys not being able to relay common sense to Capcom or the final option that New Zealand don’t matter due to our size, but please let me know if you’ll check out the possibility of listing Resident Evil 1, possibly in a sale sometime soon.

I shouldn’t have to buy a bundle for one game and re-buy 2 others.

craigiversen 13 March, 2013 @ 8:34 pm   123

@121, there’s a LOT of huge discounts heading over to the 360 and we’re not getting them on PS3 particularly in the EU. Maybe it’s a weird subliminal push to get us all to buy 360′s?

Finka_Karfein 13 March, 2013 @ 8:40 pm   124

When will we be able to buy Chrono Cross?

And is there any news on new Yakuzas in the West?

Shadowdragoon 13 March, 2013 @ 8:44 pm   125

Why in the hell would a company sett and keep a policy that costs it sales and make customers hate it? there are no SANE reason for the demand of localised documentation for games/dlc so can SCEE get of their behinds and get things released all over Europe again? NIS and other developers
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..

Following up, These PSP games are not avavible on the Store.
They do not even show up in the SEN store..
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

And finally.
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN? there are no reason to not have it?

GalapagosaraY 13 March, 2013 @ 8:54 pm   126

this update shows what a big headache the ps4 store is gonna be aswell. The difference between the US/EU shops are still a huge factor and getting even some ps2/psx games that are in the US market to the euro store is a never ending dilemma.

Cant you guys jsut make a single store atleast for the US/EU ? so we can decide which games to get on 1 account and select between the US/EU product ? instead of giving us Symphony of the Night and Alundra 3 years after ? and at this point it just doesnt make sense to actually buy digital games on PSN due to it being literally dead by the time PS4 arrives in 7-8 months

ladorunner 13 March, 2013 @ 8:54 pm   127

There’s no gifting at all, so why moan about there not being cross region?

hayzink 13 March, 2013 @ 9:30 pm   128

Just snapped up the Wallace dolce for scotty p :)

Seriously considering darkstalkers as I need something new to give my street fighter stick a work out.

Jawad any chance nis are considering disgaea 1 and 2 ps2 classics like the USA store has?

hayzink 13 March, 2013 @ 9:31 pm   129

Stupid auto correct dlc became dolce.

Hey Guys!

What’s going on with Netflix for our Vitas?
Would love to watch some movies in bed, and it would totally remove anyones need for a tablet, (if you have a Vita)

NightRanma 13 March, 2013 @ 10:57 pm   131

Oh good. We’re back with another Playstation Europe store update. “We Hate Australia” edition number 927. Now we’re even being screwed out of demos for no reason.

Calling BS on having to pay for the Revengeance VR dlc, too.

KPobjie 13 March, 2013 @ 11:01 pm   132

Where is the Scott Pilgrim Ultimate pack?

Shadowdragoon 13 March, 2013 @ 11:28 pm   133

@ladorunner Why ask for Cross region before gifing is in?, To be sure they give us it when they implement gifting, if they ever bother.. better to get it Cross region at once if gifting is released, than to pray they upgrade it to cross region..

Dermado 14 March, 2013 @ 12:34 am   134

oh look, there are over 130 comments and questions, and 13 replies mainly on the same thing and vague and unconfirming or even backtracking.
PSEE is great =/.

Kinoksis 14 March, 2013 @ 1:02 am   135

If only Metal Gear Solid HD was 100% off for the PS3. Is it gonna have any discount any time?

Scuffy_P 14 March, 2013 @ 3:08 am   136

No previews on the dynamic themes yet I see. Is this actually legal? Refusing to show a prospective customer the product you and the developer want hope people buy?

You said you’d look into this a month ago (although this began after the Store overhaul). Do SCEE have a governing control over what happens on their own platform? For a Sony subsidiary that uses such antiquated submission procedures, you’re awfully lax in controlling the story.

For example, digital AAA+ games are much cheaper on the 360…you do know this right? You say “Nothing to do with Sony, the publishers set the price”. Yet Microsoft won’t allow these publishers to over charge on the Market Place. So they don’t. But because Sony don’t show some balls, they walk ALL over you and us. They charge £60….BECAUSE YOU LET THEM!!!

Same thing with dynamic themes. These dodgy eastern block con artists are selling pure trash on the Store, knowing that by withholding the preview option they’ll gain sales from consumers who buy from a description.

I hope you read this, because all the Store staff are party to this con, and even complicit. You should be ashamed.

RichielcfcRich 14 March, 2013 @ 7:08 am   137

Just like to say thank you for the great games you keep putting on Playstation Plus.
I’m loved playing God of war HD again but was wondering if there was going to be any discount for God of war II HD anytime soon?

cowbanana 14 March, 2013 @ 8:14 am   138

Still no YouTube app for Vita… are you kidding me?

It is plain for all to see that as soon as SCEE has taken care of getting the goodies for their pet UK market, the rest of us unwanted peasants can roll over and die.

Pathetic. Sony is the last of the dinosaurs. The regional segregation has to stop! Sony’s Apartheid inspired business model is a blight on the modern digital space. If you aren’t one of the favored few, too bad.

DavidHolliss 14 March, 2013 @ 8:44 am   139

Wish you’d said there was a WRC Powerslide Demo, didn’t realise until I went on to the store. Not managed to try it yet. Seems to have mixed reviews on the 360, anyone here played it yet?

Artemisthemp 14 March, 2013 @ 8:48 am   140

#138 No Netflix or Youtube app for Vita.
This Region issue could become a problem, if NISA was to release Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP, since we would be unable to get NA DLC on Vita and well EU version… Grey Zone (Scandinavia + Polen) ain’t getting DLC (at less from Hyperdiemsnion)

Cr4z7WolF 14 March, 2013 @ 8:57 am   141

i wish that i can play gow : ascension on my vita by remote play … play now gow 1 and 2 and its beautifull on my vita … sony pay attention to yours vita fans please !!!

SetsunaF_Seiei_ 14 March, 2013 @ 10:33 am   142

ladorunner wrote:VP Lenneth, FF Crisis Core and KH Birth By Sleep aren’t on psn, UMD only, and that’s Square Enix’ descicion.

Thats not true lol i have VP lenneth, FF Crisis Core and KH Birth by Sleep on my PS3 games Square Enix have given the right to buy it and download it but SCEE are so behind there store updates it hasn’t been added yet SCEA, SCEJ, have those games to buy right now in there PlayStation store (FACT)

How do I download Wipe-Out for the PS3? Everything Wipe-Out I’ve tried to download in the store is for the Vita…

MuramasaEdge 14 March, 2013 @ 12:58 pm   145

Still no word on Legend of Dragoon on PS1 Classics despite it being out in the USA for almost an entire year? Please guys, it’s hyper rare over here and you can’t procure a copy of the game for less than £60- If it isn’t coming, please just straight up let us know that it isn’t so we can make some alternative arrangements.

monoliet 14 March, 2013 @ 2:01 pm   146

Jawad Ashraf /fred – PS Store Team

hi good morning ,

i try after long dowload ,atelier ayesha
but again i see u made same mistake like ragnorak odysee = jappanese trophies
( i can not understend jappanese ,lol)

also can u update me on fact on vita on extra dlc section u only have 3 dlc from ragnorak odysee ( i tink not normal )
tank u to looking in the 2 littel problems .

also of topic = u have news or date/ price of terraria ?????

novurdim 14 March, 2013 @ 2:45 pm   147

Sorry, quick question. Is there any chance that Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 will suddenly emerge from cd-depth at our cozy and convenient PSN?

TombRaider95 14 March, 2013 @ 6:59 pm   148

Could you give me any insight on the new Tomb Raider DLC? The availability is said to be for all regions but I don’t see it in my PlayStation Store. I’m from Portugal by the way.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could shed some light on this.

hayzink 14 March, 2013 @ 7:08 pm   149

@anyone who can help
So I bought the scott pilgrim dlc but its not working seems like the issue I’m having with zen pinball is also happening here.
Download the dlc I install it but I can only play the first level before it says I must buy the Wallace dlc to play more. Why am I jinxed all of a sudden.
The dlc is installing as Scott pilgrim moves to the top of my reciently played list after installing the dlc.
Don’t know why this is happening to my games all of a sudden

DavidHolliss 14 March, 2013 @ 8:56 pm   150

I bought the WRC Powerslide game, trophies unlock during gameplay but don’t show on my trophy list after syncing etc. Even the game doesn’t show!
No wonder the PS3 trophies aren’t listed on any sites – they are the same as the 360 achievements so far, I’ve unlocked about four.
Any chance of sorting it out please.

Dermado 15 March, 2013 @ 12:24 am   151

136 is correct but will be ignored along with the rest of us sceptics >_>.

Timebat 15 March, 2013 @ 10:17 am   152

Iam having trouble finding the two free Tomb Raider DLCs in the Playstation store in “latest add-ons”, but I did find them by searching Tome Raider and found them in Tomb Raider: Digital Edition. Unfortunately they won’t download for some reason as they have an error has occured. PLEASE fix this problem if this is happening not just in the UK, but other countries as well.

luiiiiss 15 March, 2013 @ 11:11 am   153

Where’s the Tomb Raider DLC? It’s not listed anywhere on the store…

hayzink 15 March, 2013 @ 1:04 pm   154

So I found out why content was not working, for some reason my ps3 had been deactivated which I don’t understand because I never did it so changed my password as a precaution.

So all my zen pinball stuff and the Wallace dlc is also now working.
Must say Scott pilgrims online is not without its problems took ages to get a game working and when it finally did after 20 mins if trying it was super laggy.
Played through it and the game no longer existed after first level and I was booted back to title screen, hope it gets sorted as fun was had during the short play I had.

Now I’m off to game to buy tomb raider ;)

supersmith2500 15 March, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   155

Machinarium for Vita has a set release date for North America, are we going to get it the same week or are we going to a suffer a another 3 week like RCR? It’s seem PSEU is slow with blog updates.

supersmith2500 15 March, 2013 @ 3:30 pm   156

@155
I mean’t 3 month wait just like RCR. Apology for the mixup.

hayzink 15 March, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   157

Just to confirm what others have posted there is no tomb raider dlc, I tried main store and web store and not there.

The links in the store post take you to a page that’s not available.

monoliet 15 March, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   158

hello , u making me sad to not reply

i buy Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk wendsday
but why japanese trophies ? gone be solvd to English trophies ?

then ragnorak odysee when are consumers gone see al dlc under extra on the vita ith self ?

= i tink no dificult questions , thank you for an answer .

LynseyKristinaMa 15 March, 2013 @ 4:57 pm   159

Hello bought psn credits to purchase the FIFA 13 for PS3 at the Sony store, but to my surprise the game is no longer in the store? Is that right? I can not find anywhere.

fester112 16 March, 2013 @ 12:35 am   160

What happened to the Tomb Raider DLC?, Was there the other day, now it’s nowhere to be found.
Any info on its return to the store?.

Light-and-magic 16 March, 2013 @ 1:16 pm   161

Journey was in the sale at the regular price of £9.99, now gone :( Will it be on sale any time soon?

TheMighty_MuMbY 19 March, 2013 @ 12:34 pm   162

@Light-and-magic I second this. Missed out on the christmas deal. Any info whether it will be on sale any time soon. Would love unfinished swan and journey for £10 for both of them.

gammaglimtet 20 March, 2013 @ 9:06 am   163

Repost, as I’d really like an intelligent answer to this:

Question:

Why is it that different regions get different game content and/or updates to PSN? I understand market strategies, but it doesn’t make sense to me that Sony won’t release the same titles and offers accross the globe, at the same time. Wouldn’t supplying a bigger content-base increase overall profits, as well as satisfying customers worldwide? Why the segregation?

Looking forward to an enlightened reply.