Posted 20 March

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 20th March 2013

TheWalkingDead_FeaturedImage_PVWIMG

First up this week – The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, a first-person action survival game that brings to life the authentic, heart-stopping horrors of the hit TV series. Players assume the role of mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon, brought to life by TV series star Norman Reedus, alongside his overbearing brother Merle, voiced by Michael Rooker.

Fans of the series might also want to check out our range of deals  on Telltale Games’ highly acclaimed 2012 take on the franchise.

U3 LARGE

Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition is also available to download this week. Join fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a spectacular search for the lost “Atlantis of the Sands” – a journey that will take him from the mean streets of London to the mysterious deserts of the Middle East.

Elsewhere, there’s also new content for Assassin’s Creed III, Everybody’s Golf and, let’s not forget, all-new fighters for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

New PlayStation Network Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PS3 games

BIOSHOCK+INFINITE_THUMBIMG

BioShock Infinite (pre-order now, available from 26th March)
Price: £49.99/€59.99
PEGI: 18

KEY_IMAGE_ENG_407751_THUMBIMG

Dollar Dash (trial available)
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Denmark, India, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, UAE

Port royale 3

Port Royale 3
Price: £29.99/€39.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Australia, Croatia, India, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Quantum+Theory_THUMBIMG

Quantum Theory
Price: £19.99/€29.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

walkingdead

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct< /strong> (available from 22nd March)
Price: £49.99/€59.99

Dance Magic

Prices: £1.59/€1.99

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires

Guardians of Middle-Earth

Prices: £1.59/€1.99

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

• Histy’s Laziness Prevention Set (Free)
  • Vert’s ‘Cross Cube’ Weapon (£0.99/€1.19)

LittleBigPlanet 2

• Spring Seasonal Creator Pack (re-release one week only)

Prices: Free

Magic 2013

Prices: £21.99/€26.99
Availability: All

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Cross-Buy)

Resident Evil 6

Prices: £7.99/€9.99

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rocksmith

SingStar

• One Direction – Live While We’re Young
  • Panamah – DJ Blues
  • Freddie Mercury – The Great Pretender
  • Freddie Mercury – Made In Heaven
  • Freddie Mercury – I Was Born To Love You
  • Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé- Barcelona
  • Freddie Mercury – Living On My Own (1993)

Prices: £1.15/€1.39

The Pinball Arcade

• Add-On Pack 9 Pro: Star Trek: The Next Generation (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Add-On Pack 9: Star Trek: The Next Generation (£3.99/€4.99)
  • Pro Version Upgrade: Star Trek: The Next Generation (£3.99/€4.99)

PS Vita DLC

Availability: All

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Cross-Buy)

Silent Hill: Book Of Memories

• DLC Pack 1

Prices: £3.19/€3.99
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

The Pinball Arcade

• Add-On Pack 9 Pro: Star Trek: The Next Generation (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Add-On Pack 9: Star Trek: The Next Generation (£3.99/€4.99)
  • Pro Version Upgrade: Star Trek: The Next Generation (£3.99/€4.99)

Videos

• Access episode 74
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – Hideo Kojima interview – GB only
  • Big Sky Infinity patch trailer
  • BioShock Infinite – Lamb of Columbia
  • Call of Juarez: Gunslinger – reveal trailer – not available in Germany
  • Destiny – Pathways out of Darkness – Germany only

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

261 Comments 21 Author replies
Show oldest first

Kinda late this week.

hey jawad,
When the eu blog will (THE DROP OF THE WEEK)like the US blog,
and where is Metal Gear Rising in the PSN

King_0_Hell 20 March, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   3

I’m disappointed that the EU still haven’t got Decade Duels yet. Do you guys know if/when it’ll be released for EU download?

Mikestarh 20 March, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   4

Wow, The Warriors! I loved that game.

I really hope one day the original GTA’s come to the PS1 classics.
Not sure why they never came but the PS2 games from Rockstar are coming.

Carnivius_Prime 20 March, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   5

Been late most weeks. The store’s updated around lunch time for at least a month now whereas the Heads-Up always comes around 3 or so.

Anyways THE WARRIORS! oh how I wish it were a HD remake with online 2 player and trophies but hey I miss it so much I’ll take the regular PS2 version anyways… and I have… it’s installing now.

RoaringMdog18 20 March, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   6

Nothing for me this week it seems. However i do have a question, last week i asked something about a possible sale on Okami HD and got a response that we might get some details on that this week. Do you guys have any update on that? Also, are we getting the details on next months’s ps+ goodies this friday, or next week? Thank you for reading and hopefully responding!

supersmith2500 20 March, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   7

Hey again Jawad, you forgot to list out the avatars from our good friends from GungHo which is Ragnarok Odyssey and Dokuro and the Dogs as well.

litterature 20 March, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   8

No DLC for Uncharted 3 ?

And about PSASBR you say on the blog the 2 new characters are free for GoW: Ascension , so why no mention here?

winkelwagentje 20 March, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   9

Wait … what? Totori Plus on Vita this week?!

Wowzers. I had no idea this was being localised.

TufasPT 20 March, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   10

Can someone please explain why Persona 4 Golden, a triple A Vita title, wasn’t released in stores in Portugal?
And will this title be discounted on the PSN store in Europe, as it already is in the US?

T.

will hogs of war be coming to europe psn? US got it last night

Hey Jawad,

So what’s the deal with GOW:Ascension ?
Is it getting digital release or not ?

thanks

Carnivius_Prime 20 March, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   13

Oh hello I just noticed some Freddie Mercury tracks for Singstar. Will take those at some point too.

hayzink 20 March, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   14

I really want walking dead just because I’m addicted to the show, it’s getting terrible reviews as expected so think this will drop like a stone at retail so I’ll wait it out.
Snapped up telltales walking dead in the sale.

@jawad

Any chance we will see the 2 disgaea ps2 classics the USA have?

Is Hogs of War likely to make it to the EU Store? Or is that staying with the Americans for now?

Cheers!

AshAbuse 20 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   16

How come the Silent Hill: Book of Memories DLC is out, even though the compatability patch hasn’t gone up for download yet? And where’s the Dead or Alive 5+/demo?

sakulukk 20 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   17

Finally, after like? 1-2 years? NISA content available everywhere, and I don’t think it is thanks to SCEE…

Totori is something I didn’t expect though :)

PuziMauws 20 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   18

No DOA5+ demo for the Vita? US store has it…………:(

Can’t say no to The Warriors classic :)
Other than that – nothing for me this week, busy with Naruto and GoW.

Hi, I noticed Tomb Raider Anniversary for PSP seems to have disappeared from the store. Is there a reason for that?

BlasterGeo 20 March, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   21

Where is Dead Or Alive 5 +? :(
I want this game so bad!!

Silent_Gig 20 March, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   22

Any chance you could ask Capcom about getting Haunted Grounds on the PS2 classics, also the Getaway PS2 series from SCEE’s own studios?

Hi Jawad,

Is DOA5+ for vita releasing this week on psn? and when can we expect the demo?

bourbonkid2585 20 March, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   24

Yeah i want me some hogs of war also. God i wasted my youth on that with my mate. It rocked.

QuietlyWrong 20 March, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   25

I’m looking forward to some Pinball Arcade and Everybody’s Golf DLC… But I can’t find the EG DLC bundle on the store anywhere! :S

Also, PlayStation Access advertised Tales of Graces f ‘On the Store today’ last week but it clearly isn’t – any timeframe for its arrival?

NOSAJ19 20 March, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   26

I have just one question about the Resident Evil HD Chronicles before I make my purchase from the current Resident Evil themed PSN sale. As it is a lightgun game, can you play it with one Move controller or do you need a navigation controller/DualShock 3 sticks with it too to move your character? Either way, please let me know as I have read conflicting reports on the controls from different websites. Thanks!

spoon_1992 20 March, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   27

Any chance of a dlc sale soon? I got ME 3 last week from the IGC but can’t afford the full price dlc :(

hayzink 20 March, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   28

@carnivius_prime

It’s a shame all the song star fuss killed of the blog updates for the singstar additions I never notice what’s new for that in the store heads up

mdogg91 20 March, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   29

Make Bullfrogs PS1 games compatible for Vita Please.

Ow and the Sims series on psp need to be made Vita compatible.

GenocideHeart 20 March, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   30

As usual, no Singspam icon remover/relocator, no purchase.

Wake up already, Sony…

monoliet 20 March, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   31

Atelier Totori Plus with Bonus nice buth wil not buy
reason = Atelier Ayesha: no english trophies

lots of advatars i see + rest not mi ting .
stil waitig terraria on psn

GalapagosaraY 20 March, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   32

wow personally this is a awesome update. Warriors Orochi 3 on ps3 and The Warriors as PS2 classics. And the PS2 game is actually available in Denmark and most of Europe

Would also love to have Hogs of War here in Europe. Been waiting for the game since a few years and was thrilled to see it in released in America. Now all is left to bring it to Europe! :)

Hi Jawad

Can see all of the Everybody’s Golf dlc apart from the bundle, has this been delayed or is it an error?

bidbaldwolf86 20 March, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   35

Hi Jawad,

I won a Ninja Gaiden 2 code in the weekend debate but it I haven’t received the code yet. Do you know when these are being sent?

Thanks

PS. I didn’t know hogs of war had been released in the US. I really hope we can get that over here as well.

AzureFelis 20 March, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   36

Fantastic update!

Do we know if Atelier Totori Plus is getting a physical release? Not sure if I have space to download it..

s2704pds 20 March, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   37

I also cannot find the Everybody’s Golf bundle on PSN, is there any updates in this regard ?

Coody-Baroody 20 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   38

@ Jawad, Chris or Fred

Please can you guys sort out the EU Store so its like the US store?

The PS3 Add ons section is what im refering to in particular. The US store has the DLC arranged under each game and those games are in A-Z order so you find the game, click on it and you are then on that games page with all its DLC below it.

But we don’t have that on our store. The only thing we can select are things like ‘Map Packs’, ‘Extra Levels’ etc. But that is USELESS. Then all we can do is select ALL ADD ONS and then every single add on is listed in there THOUSANDS and when I select Sort>A-Z some of them are in alphabetical order of the games name and some in the actual DLC packs name so that is also USELESS!

PLEASE can you give us the same option we had with the old store and arrange all the DLC packs under the games so it will be so much simpler to use like it used to be? ie, I want to find a DLC pack for Street Fighter. I select PS3 Add ons > PS3 games A-Z > find Street Fighter > click on its game page and there is all its DLC.

PLEASE guys you have to do this for us? The US store has it so why cant ours?

Bgjknpqswvyu 20 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   39

Hi Jawad, do you know if Fire Pro Wrestling Returns will a possibility for the PS2 classics?

link1983 20 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   40

Hi Jawad, I finally got the Champions Armour today for GOW:A which is great. :D When will we get the DLC from the Rise of the Warrior online game? It says today but I haven’t received an E-mail. :/

PIREDERAS 20 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   41

@ Jawad

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought today we were getting Puddle in the IGC for the PS Vita.

Also, is there any chance of Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker ever being released for the PS Vita in remastered, HD form, like MGS2 HD and MGS3 HD, in order to complete the MGS HD Collection?

monoliet 20 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   42

Coody-Baroody 38 @
= + 1000

mman1235 20 March, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   43

A normal week just like any others which is not in any way a bad thing :)

I am actually pretty excited to finally play the walking dead for free (at least the 1st part).

if it really good I may even get all the additional episodes which awesomely, are 50%- for PS+ members :D

also will we get this weekend the news on which games are for April’s PS+ games?

I really wanna know if I will get awesome games for my birthday from
PS+ haha
(I will again bother and ask that someday we will get: XCOM ,Dark Souls and MGS HD collection for the PS3)

madhouse1991 20 March, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   44

Hi Jawad do you know if theres any chance of any of the tales of games on the vita getting localised even just for download on the network?

wait!! where is the doa5+ demo for vita? man eu sucks hard.. we never get anything do we? like where is cs:GO? i feel so short changed being a uk playstation gamer.

adumr82 20 March, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   46

Wow 9.99 for an aliens multiplayer map. I may have been in the minority enjoying the game. Didn’t enjoy it that much.

XSeraph888X 20 March, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   47

Isn’t Puddle out today as Plus content for Vita?

UltraSilver64 20 March, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   48

Hey Jawad,

You missed Puddle on PSVita in the PSPlus Instant Game Collection. According to Chris Howe in the below post, it is out this week:

Please update this post to reflect this update. Cheers.

BluSpykz 20 March, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   49

Same 2 questions as Pirederas in Post 41.

However, what are the chances of PS2 games ever being compatible with PS Vita. Warriors is a great addition.

Mollinz 20 March, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   50

Still no Sly Cooper Thieves in Time I see. Almost 2 months now since US release. Would love to hear the justification for that sometime.

I’m beginning to think I’d be better off importing the US version online as we no longer live in 1999, Sony.

Pretty poor update this week regardless. Nothing for me.

Load all