Posted 2 April

Sack it to Me: Marvel Arcade Pack arrives on LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

LBPV_Marvel_DPS ad_english

Last week we announced the first game add-on for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita; the Marvel Arcade Pack! This pack contains three brand new arcade levels, each challenging you in very different ways. This new pack comes with a ton of new create assets and even trophies so don’t miss out on this one!

lbpvita

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks
This week we have two new LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Team Picks. The first one is Another Flora by ZecoCOcoZza. If you wonder why silhouette levels are so popular, play this level. There are few silhouette levels on LittleBigPlanet PS Vita as good as Another Flora.

The title of the second TeamPick pretty much tells you all you need to know. You play as a flying purple monster and eat skydivers to earn points. Sounds quite simple, and it is, but it is also a lot of fun!

Another Flora

Another Flora

Another Flora By ZedCOcoZza

Flying Purple People Eater

Peopleeater

Flying Purple People Eater By Madzilla

lbp2 image

LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks
Heading over to LittleBigPlanet 2, we have a great selection of new Mm Picks for you, which include a fantastic running and gunning arcade game, a new platform adventure that sees Sackboy clambering through lots and lots of pipes and finally we have a simply addictive balancing game that will truly test your patience.

GunRun sees you taken on the role of a gunner as he continually runs across the screen shooting at a constant barrage of upcoming bad guys to survive for as long as you can and score big against all other challenges.

Like Stardust has Sackboy going through pipes on his latest platforming jaunt. Be careful though! You will have to work hard to ensure that the pipes you’re climbing through are heading to place that you actually want to go to.

Your final challenge this week is the simply addictive Balance! It’s just Sackboy, a pair of Grabinators, a lot of boxes and a simple walk… How hard could that possibly be?

Jump over to LBP.me and queue up these new LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks!

Spider-Man_Costume_Pose

LittleBigPlanet on the web
LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
@LittleBigPlanet

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

8 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first

ryannumber3gamer 2 April, 2013 @ 6:18 pm   1

Its looking great :) Also i was wondering if there’s any chance of getting a Kingdom Hearts costume pack (Since KH 1.5 HD Remix is coming in a few months.) Also any chance of a Sly Cooper Thieves in Time costume pack with updated Sly & Bentley costumes, a Murray costume, a Carmelita costume, and a Dimitri costume. My final idea for a pack would be a Playstation All Stars Battle Royale level kit and costumes packs. I would love to see a PaRappa, Raiden, and Sir Dan costume in LBP :D.

F3l1xbxb 2 April, 2013 @ 6:58 pm   2

LBP would be a awsome game to be free on PS+…. to bad its not =(

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 2 April, 2013 @ 8:14 pm   3

May I please propose the release of the following:
• AC3 Redcoat Costume?
• LBP Vita level kits?
• LBP Vita ‘Classic Pack’ including classic costumes from LBP 1?
• A pilot costume?
• A scarecrow costume?
• A horror-themed costume or level pack?
• Aveline from AC3 costume?
• Level creator’s kit including more backgrounds, items and materials?

Please consider these for the Vita and thankyou.

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 2 April, 2013 @ 8:23 pm   4

I have a question: I bought the Nathan Drake minipack for my Vita and it was supposed to come with stickers; however, I can’t find them anywhere. Could you please help me out in fiding where they are?

Thanks.

MaxDiehard 2 April, 2013 @ 9:29 pm   5

@XzSILENTSNIPERzX

Stickers that come with costumes are currently incompatible with LBP Vita.

The only Vita Costume Packs that come with stickers are;

Bioshock Minipack
Bioshock Infinite Pack
Knights of Old Costume Pack
Marvel Arcade Pack

@ XzSlLENTSNIPERzX – both LBP and LBP2 have been on PS+ before.

Bumblebee 3 April, 2013 @ 4:51 pm   7

Hey, thanks for helping me fix the annoying “TRIAL VERSION” message on my LBP Vita splash screen!

Oh wait, nobody did. I fixed it myself by:

1) Upload LBP save data to the cloud (requires PS+)
2) Delete LBP Vita
3) Re-download LBP Vita.

Lo and behold, no irritating “TRIAL VERSION” message.

It popped up after I’d had the game for ages. I found it annoying. As if it were saying “BUY THE FULL VERSION YOU PAUPER” while I screamed back “I DID, AT FULL PRICE ON RELEASE DAY YOU FIEND”.

Sorted now. Only took re-downloading the entire game.

So thanks!

@ Bumblebee, I have exactly the same problem and it shouldn’t be irritating but it is! I did begin doing what you did but then realised I would have to download all the DLC again. :-(. Surely they should have sorted this bug?