Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 6:00pm

Defiance out now, see the final Ark Hunter Chronicles episode

The seventh and final episode of the Ark Hunter Chronicles debuts today – just in time to celebrate the launch of Defiance on PlayStation 3! The last episode of our series is called “It’s Never Over” and follows our three Ark Hunters onto the battlefield to show in clear and unforgiving detail how brutal the world is today.

Ark Hunter Chronicles Episode 7

The episode begins with a Stratocarrier heading in to the Bay area to support our Ark Hunters. Our narrator calls them the cavalry – but reinforcements don’t always equal safety (or victory).

Ark Hunter Chronicles Episode 7

Before wrapping up our Ark Hunter Chronicles blog series, I’ll leave you with this last storyboard (important plot points – and Ark Hunter Codes – blurred out for your viewing pleasure). The alien in Drifter’s scope, however, is one you should familiarise yourself with. You’ll be meeting him on the battlefield, and you better be ready.

Want to know more about Defiance? Check out www.defiance.com or tweet us a question at www.twitter.com/defiancegame. Defiance, a massive online open-world shooter, is available now on PlayStation 3 – check out the launch trailer below.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

9 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first
dark_angel69 4 April, 2013 @ 6:20 pm   1

I finally got my game the day. Didn’t get a chance to play it yet but got the updates and installing done. Cant wait to get playing. :D I bought the ultimate edition and must say I’m liking that bag that came with it so happy about that. :D The statue looks very cool too. One thing I’m wondering about is we get extra in game currency within that package but I found no code in the box. Would I see all my bonus stuff in game whenever I start?

@Fred if your reading this
I wrote an off topic comment to you earlier on the recap post. Hope you get a chance to check it out. (comment 70)

Jamesyp00 4 April, 2013 @ 6:37 pm   2

@dark_angel69
The code for all your in game stuff is on the back of the booklet!

dark_angel69 4 April, 2013 @ 7:16 pm   3

@Jamesype00
Oh yeah. lol. Thanks. Dunno how I missed that. Was expecting a sheet alone with the code on it just like the free 30 day PS+ trial. lol

MordecaiHunter 4 April, 2013 @ 8:00 pm   4

Loving the game, great fun with the ark fall battles 50+ people and the lag is epic .ha

When will the in game credits (bits) you can buy sorted out ?

AmorousBadger1 4 April, 2013 @ 9:37 pm   5

Never mind this, when’s Terraria coming out?

xxSamuraiGirlxx 5 April, 2013 @ 12:09 pm   6

defiance has different servers for each region EU and US.

so people from other regions can’t play with each other.

is there any plans to change this?…so ppl that live in different regions can group up together?

you really aught to change the thumbnail for the Defiance – Ark Hunter Chronicles episode 7 video. it is a pegi 18 video and the thumbnail depicts a graphic scene with a person who has a hole in their head dripping with blood and is now dead from their wounds.

this would be no problem if only 18+ audience would view the video but you have it on the homepage of the playstation blog website smh

angusinthearoara 5 April, 2013 @ 3:56 pm   8

Got it! Playing the absolute bawjeesuz outa it….
Good news is as its a social mmo experience. So all the highly opinionated leg shuffling zombified sheep will be elsewhere xD

Hexahedronaut 5 April, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   9

can the blog staff please tell me when the store maintenance will be finished??

Fred Dutton 5 April, 2013 @ 5:03 pm

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble connecting. There’s currently no Store maintenance underway. If you continue to have issues, please constact customer support: http://bit.ly/QUfbUX