Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 10th April 2013

First up this week, the phenomenal Guacamelee! Carlos Calaca has kidnapped El Presidente’s Daughter, and he plans to sacrifice her in order to merge the World of the Living with the World of the Dead.

Juan Aguacate, an agave farmer who stumbles upon a Legendary Luchador mask, must find the strength and courage to become the hero he’s always dreamed of being and put a stop to this.

Travel through a mystical and mysterious Mexican world as a Luchador using the power of your two fists to battle evil. Uncover hidden wrestling techniques like the Rooster Uppercut, and Dimension Swap to open new areas and secrets.

Elsewhere this week, Table Mini Golf arrives on PS Vita, there’s a Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge bundle for PS3 and fresh DLC for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Oh, and PS Plus members can grab the excellent Virtue’s Last Reward for their PS Vitas as part of the Instant Game Collection. Enjoy!

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

VirtuesLastStand_FeaturedImage_PVWIMG

Virtue’s Last Reward – 100% off
Guacamelee! – 20% off (two weeks only)

PS3 games

Availability: 3

YouTube
Price: Free
Availability: Now available in Denmark, Finland, Norway

PS3 DLC

Anarchy Reigns
Anarchy Reigns Bayonetta Pack (£1.99/€2.49)
Anarchy Reigns Exclusive Modes Pack (£1.29/€1.59)
Availability: All

Fuel Overdose
Mercenary Vehicle Pack
Prices: Free
Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

• 1st Level Cap Break (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Blanc Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Blanc’s ‘Brawl Hammer’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)
  • Neptune Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Neptune’s ‘Shining Blade’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)
  • Noire Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Noire’s ’1st Bounty Blade’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)
  • Peashy Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Plutia Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Plutia’s ‘Dogoo Swimmer’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)
  • Purple Heart’s HDD Neptune’ & ‘School Uniform’ Processor Units (Free)
  • The Green CPU And The Black CPU (Free)
  • Vert Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Vert’s ‘Round Striker’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)

Availability: All

PS Vita DLC

Table Mini Golf

• Toy Land Course Pack

Prices: £0.79/€0.99
Availability: All

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

166 Comments 22 Author replies
Show oldest first

supersmith2500 10 April, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   1

Still no Machinarium(Vita), Bit.TRIP Runner 2, Terreria and Nun Attack? -_-

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:01 pm

Our guys are working very hard with the publishers and developers to get these out as quickly as possible. Though we’d like to get these out this week, sadly it just couldn’t be. As soon as there’s more info on a date for any of those titles they will be announced here on the Blog. Please be patient as we get everything ready for you.

millgate1 10 April, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   2

Hey Jawad,

Great update, gonna love Guacamelee!
Can I make a request? Is it possible for you to get Star Wars: Battlefront 2 onto the PS Store as a PS2 classic? Is there any news on this title? I would do anything to be able to play this game again :D

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:02 pm

I’ve enjoyed Guacamelee so far and I trust many will :)

There’s no news on PS2 titles at the moment, sorry.

benzopil 10 April, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   3

I was waiting for Bioshock Infinite avatars :(

Anyway thanks for VLR!

So many Classics I could just faint…

mondo-gamer 10 April, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   5

Dear Jawad,

In practice, there is no email support for Israelis in the UK or in Israel.

Is it possible to let Israelis to purchase WRC 3 DLCs (Safari & Mini) in the Israeli PSN Store?

Please assist because you are out last hope.

Thank you.

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:03 pm

At this time there aren’t plans to distribute that DLC in Israel.

DoYouLikeMyID 10 April, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   6

Maybe you should add something to the post about the Vita YouTube app being available in more countries. (At least in Denmark) :D

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:05 pm

I did alas it’s…vanished! Grr. But yes, it is now available for Denmark, Finland and Norway.

Carnivius_Prime 10 April, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   7

Still waiting for Guilty Gear XXwhatever it’s called. But hey I was pleasantly surprised by War in the North in last week’s PS+ freebies. I hate Lord of the Rings but that game gives me a nice hack n slash with satisfying combat feel and online co op multiplayer and I’ve already finished the game twice in the past week so I must enjoy it! Doing the Legendary difficulty now and may even platinum this game. And there’s so very few games I can ever be bothered to platinum…

A_Nonny_Moose 10 April, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   8

Woah, small update. Would it be possible with smaller updates like this to list any new themes and avatars too?

Also, Guacamelee’s cross-buy goes both ways, yes?

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:10 pm

May be possible, sure.

Indeed, Guacamelee! is cross-buy either way.

bigjob85 10 April, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   9

Really looking forward to picking up Guacamelee and Virtues Last Reward today!

Is there any word on whether Terraria will be out before May?

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:12 pm

There’s a fair bit going on, so I can’t confirm any window for it yet. Fred will have something on the Blog as soon as everything is finalised.

ElfMageBex 10 April, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   10

worst update ever usa get all the best stuff the people who do the stuff for the store have to stop favoring usa !

DoYouLikeMyID 10 April, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   11

Sorry for double posting, I just forgot to mention that I can’t wait to try out Virtue’s Last Reward. :D

ste_the_legend 10 April, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   12

Quiet week but Guacamelee looks pretty good.

TAL2008TAL 10 April, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   13

What a terrible week :(

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:14 pm

Try Guacamelee and then get back to us :D. It’s really quite good.

(But I’m excited about Jetstream Sam DLC. Woo!)

PREYDRAGON 10 April, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   14

hi jawad just a few questions:

1. Any news update on playstation all stars battle royale DlC for April/may?

2. Any news on Yu-Gi-Oh coming to psn E.U.

3. can you ask your team to kindly try and bring us the rest of the Destruction Derby series from ps1 and ps2. Sony should find this easy as they already hold the license to these games.

4. Do you have any news of sacred citadel?

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:17 pm

1. Nothing to share on PSASBR.
    2. Nada on this one, either.
    3. Not on the cards yet – it may already have been looked into but didn’t pan out.
    4. Possibly next week if the wizards permit.

GenocideHeart 10 April, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   15

Hey now, ElfMageBex, USA didn’t get Virtue’s Last Reward which is a hell of a game. But that’s admittedly the only good thing in this update.

bensdream 10 April, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   16

Hey Jawad, will the LBP Karting DLC be cross compatible with LBP 2? Thanks!

Nightmare966 10 April, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   17

Nothing for me this week it seems… Although I’m intersted in the Rising DLC, I’m broke lol

BTW, who came up with the animated icon for the sale? It’s surprised me :P

bezbashni 10 April, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   18

Hi,Jawad. Will we get Ninja Gaiden I and II like US store?

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:29 pm

One for Tecmo to announce, I believe. I would expect it but have no confirmation.

ElfMageBex 10 April, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   19

usa get season passes for games more dlc then uk so yes they do get a better update

awwe_se 10 April, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   20

Lost faith in SCEE bringing playstation Mobile to sweden here and the total lack of support for PSVITA which have bought twice since release, so much that I lost faith in Sony completely

So both my PS3 and PSVita have been sold. And i will never go back to Sony land in Europe.

Quit when you can guys.

ondosnuski 10 April, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   21

“International Snooker
Availability: Not available in Australia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine”
Doesn’t sound very international to me.

legga001 10 April, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   22

It might be a quiet week, but Guacamelee will take up a lot of my time, and I’ll give virtue’s last reward a shot too

Slightly off topic but can I vote Demon’s souls for IGC. It was just added to IGC in the US and would love to have this added here also.

Hitman & Demon’s souls = Best IGC month ever

RSStation 10 April, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   24

The getaway ps2 classic on psn please.

sakulukk 10 April, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   25

Maken Shao was suppose to be put on these stores today: Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Ukraine.

Was it updated? :)

pjulledk 10 April, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   26

When is Terraria comming for the EU Ps Store????

DENIO_007 10 April, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   27

Any word on the demo for Soul Sacrifice? It’s quite terrible watching how little the game is promoted seeing that it is the only Vita retail release till autumn and how well SCEJ managed to promote it. Also seeing how MH3 sold recently, it seems that there is an audience for these types of games.

Also, I think Chris mentioned last month that there might be Sleeping Dogs DLC sale this month. Is that still happening?

CozMick 10 April, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   28

Will we ever see Terraria on the eu playstation store?

Starting to get a bit sick and tired of games not being available only for the eu store with absolutely no explanation…..

And Counter Strike Global Offensive?

Artemisthemp 10 April, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   29

Happy to get Virtue’s Last Reward (EU), so I can platinum this game again, but I wonder when Denmark will see Youtube and Netflix app for Vita.

Machinima and Nun attack? Any status?

28# It says under the psvita content that youtube will be available for Denmark with todays update.

litterature 10 April, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   32

No Ucharted 3 DLC ? No Tomb Raider DLC … please explain :(

Guacamelee seems awesome!

Please, add LEGEND OF DRAGOON (psx)…. Number 4 in US PSX March best sellers!!

An year ago US got it and we still don’t :P

Coody-Baroody 10 April, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   34

@ JAWAD

Any updates on the feedback (you replied to btw) about the stores messy DLC cataloguing? PLEASE cant you just put ALL games under an “ALL PS3 ADD-ON BY GAMES TITLE A-Z?” That way we can get to whatever games DLC we are after in a click or 2 instead of the TERRIBLE way it is now?

It doesn’t even have that option in the GAMES section. How can you SERIOUSLY not think to put in an A-Z of the games? We could then find the games gamepage and there would be all its DLC!

The US store has it so again Jawad, WHY CANT OURS HAVE IT????

Just so you know where Im coming from (and every single other EU PS3 gamer btw) Jawad, you yourself go and try to find a DLC pack for say…..Uncharted 2. Go on mate, you go try and find the dlc packs for Uncharted2 and then let me know how you did it?

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:41 pm

There are times when things are a bit out of order. The guys who set up the store are always looking at ways to improve it. They’re just not going to be overnight fixes.

left4bread3 10 April, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   35

This just takes the biscuit the US GOT FATAL FRAME but we dont?! do we ever get anything?

brother-arms 10 April, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   36

RISING dlc for me, a little pricer than i hoped but if you but Metal Gear in a piece of dlc its a day one buy for me :P

Oh and forgot about Terraria… Yet another game you will lose ALOT on and give alot of sales to the Xbox360.

BenRox64 10 April, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   38

I’m starting to get annoyed about there not being Terraria on the store yet. If I have to keep waiting I’m not even going to bother buying the game -_-

TheBigBoss0001 10 April, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   39

Hi Jawad, can you answer my question please:

When are we supposed to get new PS1 classics to the store? Only ONE game has been released in almost 3 and a half months, compared to 13 in North America!? I’m ready to pay if you only put a couple of classics up, but clearly there is nobody working on this? So please, can we expect anything (true classics!) in the next couple of weeks?

Finka_Karfein 10 April, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   40

Hi Jawad!
Fancy giving a hint when can we expect Chrono Cross in EU Store?
And at least subtitled imports of HD Collection, Kenzan!, 5 and 2 PSP games from Yakuza series?

legionari 10 April, 2013 @ 3:30 pm   41

Still no Terraria???
Also disappointed we didn’t get Project Zero like the American store did

jorispelgrom 10 April, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   42

Do you know that the Marvel Arcade Pack DLC for LBP Vita isn’t visible in the PS Store on the Vita? It can only be found via the online store or the in-game ‘Store’ option in LBP Vita.

SiborgSimoSctlnd 10 April, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   43

The games I’ve been looking forward to most on PSN: Bit.TRIP Runner 2, Terreria and CounterStrike Global Offensive. Well done Sony. I might switch to XBOX instead of PS4.

LazyGamer3 10 April, 2013 @ 3:34 pm   44

Any update on Terraria?

vicheous 10 April, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   45

Youtube now for Norway? We’ve had that for a few weeks now ;-)

RagingAvatar 10 April, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   46

Just wanted to pop in to say that Guacamelee is fantastic! Everyone should buy it!

LJShelts 10 April, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   47

Still no Terraria!!! Get on that! Hugely disappointed, SCEE Have screwed up big time!

JO-AYNE 10 April, 2013 @ 3:39 pm   48

Which version of Guacamelee do I need to purchase in order to benefit from cross-buy? Or does it not matter?
I only ask as the store doesn’t say and I’m aware that with games like Sly Cooper, if you purchased the Vita version you didn’t get cross-buy.

Roiser_CZ 10 April, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   49

This is kinda off-topic, but I dunno where else to post this, so here: Description of some DLCs misses on important thing – region version (you know, those “BCES/BLES-0011″ numbers), which is very important stuff.

Anyway, today’s sale is excellent, really awesome prices :-) alredy purchased Hitman trilogy, Splinter Cell trilogy and Crysis 3.

@Artemisthemp

Well, if you go to youtube on your Vita browser you’ll find that the format of the site has changed significantly. All you are missing now is the app icon on the Vita’s homescreen.

Braccalone 10 April, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   51

I search the Season Pass for Defiance. Last week the German Blog Team says i can purchase it ingame but there´s nothing.

Jawad Ashraf 10 April, 2013 @ 4:49 pm

It’s currently not available we’re working on it with the publisher at the moment.

MaxDiehard 10 April, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   52

cowbanana, if your reading this. Looks like you can finally stop whining about not having youtube.

Progress takes patience, so here it is.

ickleglover 10 April, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   53

Ah ha.another very below par week.vita is gonna die at this rate,don’t want it to happen as I love my vita I just fear for how long it’ll survive compared to apple and android gaming market.I remain hopeful though.

dale619 10 April, 2013 @ 3:44 pm   54

is there any chance of getting the Spyro The Dragon Trilogy (ps1 games) for free on playstation plus anytime soon? please and thank you :)

Aces73High 10 April, 2013 @ 3:45 pm   55

Really glad to see Guacamelee! on the store. The fact that its cross-buy is also much appreciated. I’m a big fan of DrinkBox (who isn’t right?) so I’m hope the game does really well for them. I’m actually in hospital right now after some surgery, but there’s a chance a may be discharged this evening – if I am, Guacamelee! Is getting snapped up!

MrSmadSmartAlex 10 April, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   56

Okay, Guacamelee looks pretty cool, as do a few sale items, but the Terraria situation is getting silly now. 505 submitted to all regions (PSN and XBL) at the same time, and *everywhere* else got it on time, while we don’t even know if we’re getting the game at all (given what happened with CS:GO, it seems unlikely, now that it’s been more than 1 week, meaning it didn’t simply miss the deadline to get released on time).

SCEE’s policy of silence really annoys customers, and needs to go, before it drives us all away. We prefer to know what’s going on, even if it’s sometimes bad news! ;)

Aces73High 10 April, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   57

Ps, sorry for the poor grammar in my previous post (#53), I’m on all kinds of pain meds right now.

Pps, that isn’t as nice as it may sound!!!

When are we having the animal dlcs for Uncharted 3?

Virtue’s Last Reward – NICE!

DavidHolliss 10 April, 2013 @ 3:52 pm   61

What are the International Snooker £4.99 things for PS3 and Vita? guess it’s not the original game as it says on the online web store I can’t buy them as I don’t own the game (or similar).
Thanks.

neutronbomb 10 April, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   62

Hi Jawad,
Thanks for the store update and the tipoff about Hitman for plus this morning.
Just wanted to know if there was any new update on Hotline miami?

Aces73High 10 April, 2013 @ 3:54 pm   63

I’m with MrSmadSmartAlex – it’s so frustrating how long after the US, we EU gamers so often have to wait!! As a Vita gamer, I’m really disappointed to STILL find myself waiting on Machinarium and (and to a lesser extent) Nun Attack. I understand that unforeseen issues come up and so on, but what really grates is the complete lack of communication regarding said delays! Is it really so hard to post a line or two here on the Blog, giving us an idea of what’s happening and how long we’re likely to wait. We don’t ask for much.

Stonesthrow 10 April, 2013 @ 3:55 pm   64

Nice, been meaning to give Virtue’s last reward a try!

NOSAJ19 10 April, 2013 @ 3:57 pm   65

@ickleglover – I disagree. I actually think this week’s update is great! Yes, Terraria is still missing as it Nun Attack, but when you have Guacamelee, Table Mini Golf and half price off International Snooker in one store update for the Vita…How can you possibly complain about that?!

@Jawad – Any updates on when Terraria and Nun Attack are coming to the PS Vita?

patman180275 10 April, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   66

any news on terraria yet??
really would appreciate something.

Aces73High 10 April, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   67

Oh, last post (I promise) – really glad to see VLR on the Instant Game Collection! I already own a retail boxed copy, but it’s nice to have it sat there on my Vita at all times. Particularly while I’m currently in and out of hospital. I love my Vita, and I love the PS+ service. This is what helps make Vita so much more desirable than the likes of 3DS.

TheBigBoss0001 10 April, 2013 @ 4:04 pm   68

Hi Jawad, can you answer my question please:

When are we supposed to get new PS1 classics to the store? Only one game has been released in almost 3 and a half months, compared to 13 in North America!? I’m ready to pay if you only put a couple of classics up, but clearly there is nobody working on this? So please, can we expect anything (true classics!) in the next couple of weeks?

NoobBlast 10 April, 2013 @ 4:05 pm   69

I’m satisfied with PSN+ every month, even if i already owned some of them. Its the average quality of content over a year which counts. :)

I have a question.. Wasnt “Labyrinth Legends” also gonna be released for free on PSN+?

mau5trapy 10 April, 2013 @ 4:07 pm   70

Hi @Jawad, any info about borderlands bundle discount for EU just like the US players got?

monoliet 10 April, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   71

so 1 month of excluzief terraia on 360 + usa ps3

europe scee are realy slow like hell

noting in new update to me

+ uk peopel = stop to be arogant u get more + beter service then rest of europe .

cowbanana i understend u , sony in 2013 = like old dinosore not willing to adapt .
world wide release of consoles/ games / aps / service + get bla bla spamy forced spam of ore ps3 !!!!

i do not care howh u do ith , but change u atitude ore soon u wil be bones of the past.

JuJitsu97 10 April, 2013 @ 4:12 pm   72

I’m from Norway and I can’t find the new Youtube app. Does it have an age restriction since when I created my account two years ago I wrote that I was 13. Or has it just not updated to the store.

Thanks in advance! :)

monoliet 10 April, 2013 @ 4:18 pm   73

JuJitsu97
9/10 not in u contry

whe have after very long time

to me ps3 to be perfect =
netflix
psm
singvirusspam optional
dowloadlist folders
give world wide release of games
psn digital price policy

PiccoroDaimaoh 10 April, 2013 @ 4:23 pm   74

As I thought.

The YouTube app is never going to be available in Portugal.
As long as YouTube has the Brazilian Portuguese language, we will never see the app here…

JuJitsu97 10 April, 2013 @ 4:23 pm   75

Monoliet
I’m not sure I understand you, but it says in the post that it should be available now.

Silent_Gig 10 April, 2013 @ 4:24 pm   76

Any Soul Sacrifice news coming?

monoliet 10 April, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   77

ps.
JuJitsu97 = not in the store but look in the xmb ( ckick on the icone tv/video settings ore in uk language my channels )

JuJitsu97 10 April, 2013 @ 4:29 pm   78

Oohh. i found it now. Thanks :)
What about Youtube for Vita. I can’t find that anywhere.

Hey jawad

I always ask you but I never received an answer

When are we getting Metal Gear Rising & Zone of the Enders HD collection on PSN?

monoliet 10 April, 2013 @ 4:33 pm   80

JuJitsu97

on vita = go to sociaal icone = 3 from belowh then second time sociaal = 2 icone from above then 3 icone = you tube .
if not u not have .

i nowh looking terraria instead of playing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sony .

Positronic_Brain 10 April, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   81

Any chance we will get Guacamelee avatars in the future?

cooldudematt 10 April, 2013 @ 4:45 pm   82

Hi
I know this is very very unlikely but please could you consider doing the HD Trilogies for Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank & Sly Cooper on IGC.
I know you recently done discounts on them but it would be really appreciated, I can’t find them anywhere where I live. Please Reply if you can. Thanks for reading

Martinsen_86 10 April, 2013 @ 4:50 pm   83

still missing legend of dragoon. Why does it take so long before this comes to europe?

Ouiyepp 10 April, 2013 @ 4:50 pm   84

I have been interested in Way of the Samurai 4 for a long time, but the price on the store is just too steep, compared to the price in the U.S Store. (I believe it is 30$ compared to 50 euro.)

Any price drop or sale planned for this title? Any hint would be welcome, otherwise I will have to look elsewhere.

Love PS Plus and the sales by the way =)

TrowaAyanami 10 April, 2013 @ 4:51 pm   85

Even though Rock Band dlc has officially finished, there are still 5 Rock Band Network songs that are not available in the store yet. They are as follows:

Blackguard – “This Round’s On Me”
Francisco Meza – “The Restless Mind”
Jerry Naylor – “That’ll Be The Day”
Magnus ‘SoulEye’ Pålsson – “Pressure Cooker”
The Blue News – “Just A Game”

So, I am wondering if anyone in Sony can be able to have an answer to this if they could.

Broonba 10 April, 2013 @ 4:55 pm   86

Why can’t I buy International Snooker as on the store (web) it says it’s unavailable??

Bumblebee 10 April, 2013 @ 4:56 pm   87

I wonder if
We’ll ever see
Some Lollipop Chainsaw
DLC?

DiscworldDeath 10 April, 2013 @ 4:58 pm   88

Jawad, is it possible all games will appear in the store, but say “Not available in your region” when applicable, rather than having to guess whether it’s available in the rest of Europe or not?

Also, wish there had been a way to transfer your account a region.

CardcaptorStacey 10 April, 2013 @ 4:59 pm   89

Are we ever going to get the Atelier Totori avatars? It’s been years since they got released in the US

Bumblebee 10 April, 2013 @ 4:59 pm   90

Also.

Virtue’s Last Reward.

I bought that last month for about £30.

I’d say 9/10 of the “free” Plus games that come out are ones I already own.

I like it best when a NEW game comes out and is free to Plus owners.

Otherwise, most likely I’ve already bought it.

Although I’m more reluctant about buying games now as I often find myself thinking “this is the sort of tilte that will probably be on Plus at some point”…

…which, I suppose, kind of defeats what Plus is trying to do. It’s actually having a negative effect on my purchasing.

In summary:

More “new” games on Plus, please!

Artemisthemp 10 April, 2013 @ 5:01 pm   91

#50 turns out it’s actually there :P

Guess I gonna access my JP account to get the Soul Sacrifice demo

extermin8or_ 10 April, 2013 @ 5:03 pm   92

Ok any news on Ratchet and Clank-Q Forec coming to vita… :o been waiting months now :9 Must be soon… Surely :s

Broonba 10 April, 2013 @ 5:07 pm   93

Turns out, I can’t buy International Snooker as I don’t own International Snooker??!!??

Please fix so that I can buy it…….please :)

litterature 10 April, 2013 @ 5:10 pm   94

Hey Jawad,

You say very soon for the UC3 DLC but can you explain why US get the DLC on 2nd April , what’s wrong with EU AGAIN really ^^

litterature 10 April, 2013 @ 5:12 pm   95

just to say it’s monthly DLC so it desapear at the end on this month , we just have 1 or 2 week to buy … just s… EU

andyant1 10 April, 2013 @ 5:16 pm   96

Would be nice if you at least acknowledged and responsed to at least one of the many posts over the last few months asking about CounterStrike Global Offensive, rather than just ignoring them?

Fred Dutton 10 April, 2013 @ 5:34 pm

Sorry for missing these. We’re not ignoring them – unfortunately we just have no further update to pass on at this time.

LiquidSolid 10 April, 2013 @ 5:16 pm   97

Are we getting Dragon Fantasy: Book 1 next week like the US?

And what happened to the DOA5+ demo?

TW1STEDH34T 10 April, 2013 @ 5:17 pm   98

When will the Sound Shapes DLC be released for the vita? The trophies have been out for a while now and it kind of bothers me having a platinum with 84% completion lol :p

s2704pds 10 April, 2013 @ 5:33 pm   99

Hi Jawad :)

Would it be possible for the PSN store on Vita to include the game sizes ? For example Sly, Guacamelee etc etc .It would really help

*Hope others agree

Novezeil 10 April, 2013 @ 5:51 pm   100

When will Terraria launch on PSN Store? Will it free someday for PSN+ subscribers?

Shadowdragoon 10 April, 2013 @ 5:57 pm   101

I can not in any way fatom why a company set and keep a policy that costs it sales and make customers hate it? I can not make a SANE reason for the demand of localised documentation for games/dlc so can SCEE get off their posteriors and get things released all over Europe again? NIS and other developers
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita here..

Following up, These PSP games are not avavible on the Store, can you get them there soon? like this century?
They do not even show up in the SEN store..
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

And finally, but not lastly. And quite importantly!
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN? there are no reason to not have it?

So, Jawad, going to answer any of this or act like a fool and pretend to not see it?

Omegastoopreme 10 April, 2013 @ 5:59 pm   102

Any news on a release date for Ratchet Gladiator (Deadlocked) HD?

Insomniac games are saying they can’t comment and to go to Sony to ask.

We know its connected with the Q-Force Vita release but seriously we must be able to get some kind of update by now.

We were told spring, and its after easter now :(

Also WE WANT SUIKODEN ON PSN IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!

Shadowdragoon 10 April, 2013 @ 6:01 pm   103

@MaxDiehard
Progress migth take time, but what delayed the Vita app is just plain lazyness and dissregard for customers.. I bet if noone from Scandinavia complained about its lack, they would not have released it..

Demoplay86 10 April, 2013 @ 6:06 pm   104

When will we get more PSX titles?
They’re great for Vita. (And in general)
We in Australia still have no:
- Chrono Trigger (guaranteed seller)
- Breath of Fire 4
- Legend of Mana
- Xenogears
- Wild Arms II
- Legend of Legaia I
- Legend of Dragoon

The last two are owned by Sony so it’d be easier to put them up I would imagine. Still I could list a heap of PSX content available elsewhere and not in Australia and it sucks because i’d buy it up like hot cakes and so would many other people I know.

All that whining aside, thanks Jawad! That is a badass update and it’s totally appreciated. Especially with the sale you have going on and the new Vita update. Nice.. =)

As for the PSX stuff, i’m following up a question I asked on behalf of a community a while back. I really hope it’s something that can be looked into. No 1 fan or community can get in touch with the likes of Square Enix and get a resubmission (or a submission in general)

Thanks!

left4bread3 10 April, 2013 @ 6:10 pm   105

Just checked on the US store and they have so many more good PS1and PS2 games, do we? er no, so I ask why? and its nothing to do with localisation or whatever just pure BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR EUROPE

Tenchuwoh 10 April, 2013 @ 6:17 pm   106

Oh i am late now my question wont be answered :/
Anyway i was just wondering if we are going to get “Fatal Frame/Project Zero” as PS2 Classic like US.

keywarrior17 10 April, 2013 @ 6:23 pm   107

Cheaper and bigger vita memory cards for vita, for christs sake! How are we supposed to pay you money to download games when you charge a fortune for the memory cards. Regular micro sd cards only cost a few £. Thieves!

liamanddan2002 10 April, 2013 @ 6:32 pm   108

Sony can u actually make an affordable console? (PS4) if not the vita is my present this Christmas all though I really want AC4: Black Flag

imationhi 10 April, 2013 @ 6:34 pm   109

So uhm, when will CS:GO be out? :/

kivi95 10 April, 2013 @ 6:41 pm   110

Jawad can you please explain why Terraria have yet to be release in Europe yet while on XBLA Europe it was released same day as the american release. This is not the first time this is happening and i’m sure it’s not the last time either… But why is games ALWAYS releasing last on PSN EUROPE????

jens15 10 April, 2013 @ 6:43 pm   111

Is there some more news from Dragon’s Dogma for IGC? :-). Great job, everybody :-D

mohhooligan 10 April, 2013 @ 6:52 pm   112

This update is crap again for plus members…….specialy for vita owners with plusmembership

smokeypsd 10 April, 2013 @ 6:55 pm   113

Why is Alien Breed cross buy for the US but not for EU? When I first saw it on the store and saw there were 2 versions, no deal, no cross buy no nothing I ended up buying neither.

Points to the greater problem of parity with not just getting content over but just implementing things right guys.

yaureUK 10 April, 2013 @ 6:57 pm   114

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory DLC ^^

Palmer-san 10 April, 2013 @ 7:15 pm   115

Hey Jawad or anyone still answering, I was wondering why an icon for Q-Force has appeared on this weeks store. It says new this week in the Vita section, but when you click on it it says unavailable at this time.

Is this just an error, or is the Vita version immanent? Just checking in :)

scienidejp 10 April, 2013 @ 7:22 pm   116

Why is Rugby League Live 2 not available in South Africa??

( * Availability: Australia, France, Ireland, New Zealand, UK only * )

kivi95 10 April, 2013 @ 7:22 pm   117

112# A critical reviewed game is bad? I’m sure ALOT of people have missed this great game and it’s the perfect game to have in PS+.

ChairyBoyArmy 10 April, 2013 @ 7:27 pm   118

Warriors is it coming outtttt tooo plaaaayyyyy ?
please please say something , *bangs head onto ps3*

scienidejp 10 April, 2013 @ 7:33 pm   119

Why is Rugby League Live 2 not available in South Africa??

( * Availability: Australia, France, Ireland, New Zealand, UK only * )

Jawad, can you please give me a contact email for sony forum or sony help as I need help regarding vita, but cannot get on forum. I’ve tweeted several forum mods and they ignore the tweets.

scienidejp 10 April, 2013 @ 7:34 pm   121

sorry about double post

PortalOfGaming 10 April, 2013 @ 7:43 pm   122

Hey, i have one question. I purchased Ratchet and Clank: Qforce for ps3, and i was thinking since i don’t have a ps3, but i wanted the vita version, i thought it would give me a download code, but no, i needed a PS3, so i’m gonna go to my friend who has a PS3, but here’s my question, is it still possible to get MotorStorm RC/Ratchet and clank: Deadlocked or is it too late?

screamifyacan 10 April, 2013 @ 7:50 pm   123

quick question and i know this sounds impatient but virtues last reward you state is today on ps plus? its still priced normally on mineso do you know when it will be available?

MuramasaEdge 10 April, 2013 @ 8:33 pm   124

Guys, I’m begging you, Legend of Dragoon has been out in the United States for a year now. PLEASE see about bringing this SONY MADE title to PSN in Europe- there is no Third Party bull to go through- it’s yours- you own it!! :O

ActiveSparkles 10 April, 2013 @ 9:20 pm   125

netflix for vita? Please? its taking far too long.

Dermado 10 April, 2013 @ 10:19 pm   126

Jaret, “overnight fix” may be unreasonable, but expecting the store to be usable, or pulled till its in a proper working order is not.
There are still massive banners, the keyboard is very slow, its hard to find content and its slow and ugly, they have had months to fix this, and it should have been properly tested instead of forced out -.-

ten-bucks 10 April, 2013 @ 10:33 pm   127

very happy with VLR, golf looks okay for a bit of fun, guacamelee looks amazing and dont mind parting cash for it. for all you moaners and whiners if your not happy go and buy your xbox and enjoy paying your £40 subscription and getting hee haw freebies. MUPPETS.

Rosenfeldt4 10 April, 2013 @ 10:35 pm   128

I was really hoping to see Shinobido for free this month :( oh well, guess i’ll give virtue’s last reward a try

Coody-Baroody 10 April, 2013 @ 10:39 pm   129

@JAWAD

Thanks for your reply mate but I don’t mean to be funny, I don’t know what PS3 store you’ve been using since it got a redesign but ours has been this way ever since then. Its not just something that comes and goes, its been that way CONSTANTLY.

Browsing for ANYTHING on the Store is appallingly bad and quite frankly, embarrassing and just goes to show that you guys don’t use it to browse for purchases.

Games and DLC is listed under stupid things like ‘Map packs, Extra Levels, Skins etc.” but that is no good at all. Even if it WAS adequate, when we then select one of these redundant options, when we then try and sort it A-Z it has some things listed A-Z by the GAMES name and others by the actual DLC packs NAME!

Just give us an A-Z of ALL game titles (in the games AND dlc sections) and then put each games dlc on their page so its there when we find it in that A-Z! How hard can that BE?????

skells22 10 April, 2013 @ 10:52 pm   130

you not too late, we waiting for news on data capture 2 for that game you said about, when that said go to your freinds house, play a online match then just wait for the email

RustyTachikoma 10 April, 2013 @ 11:10 pm   131

Great update! Really enjoying Guacamelee, and I enjoyed VLR’s demo so it’s awesome to have it on Plus.

I’m going to leave here a request. Can you guys talk with NamcoBandai and ask them to make Ridge Racer 2 (PSP) available on PSN?

It’s kind of sad that I can’t play one of the best entries of the series on my PSVita.

Cheers.

RealPhlik 10 April, 2013 @ 11:11 pm   132

I still haven´t received the Playstation All Stars Battle Royal of the Easter Promotion or the refund and I´m so sad because it´s my birthday, this week :(

Danjc84 11 April, 2013 @ 1:54 am   133

off topic: Jawad cant seem to find an answer is theme hospital comatible with ps vita I see it is in the us could you explain thanks

Dermado 11 April, 2013 @ 2:38 am   134

Ferd, people dont like it when you have more information than they do, you know why games arent being released over here but are on the Xbox and SCEA, you claim you dont hate Europe (this clearly is not the case ._.), now this might be “against the policy” but the policy needs to change. We need to know why we arent getting games, why the QA takes so long and why we are always the last to get anything.
It also needs to change that everyone gets punished when one language is not translated, I dont need to have Spanish to play a game, now would you rather have one country annoyed at the game coming out later, or a whole section?
It bothers me that SCEE continues to care so little, or Sony as a company as a whole, they must be aware of all of the issues and complaints o_O.
Ignoring it and repeating on the PS4 will not go down well, at all. Though neither will smoothing out all the issues for the PS4 and abandoning the PS3

NickB02 11 April, 2013 @ 6:05 am   135

MAG dlc is still missing from at least the Australian store, as well as the Prototype 2 DLC.

Is this getting looked into yet?

Its all up on the US store.

Cheers

residentSteve 11 April, 2013 @ 6:34 am   136

Why people go mad for these indie games is beyond me they look like hd master system games I won’t buy them in a million years.

DiscworldDeath 11 April, 2013 @ 6:48 am   137

Jawad, they’ve just announced Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R coming to the USA this month for the Vita, on the 23rd of April, any knowledge on us getting it?

cowbanana 11 April, 2013 @ 7:52 am   138

Guacamelee! is very good. I love great platformers and the combat is fun.

YouTube app for Vita, you say… that’s nice. Took long enough. Strangely this news falls a bit flat because I was already using the new Vita browser video playback. Odd that the app is out on the same day. In any case support for YT, finally, after more than a year.

suomenargie 11 April, 2013 @ 8:20 am   139

Netflix for Vita in Finland (and all of Scandinavia, for that matter). I have asked about this many times, you guys seem to always avoid answering. The service has been up since last year. I have the app on my PS3, Xbox360, Samsung Tab, WPhone… Not in my Vita yet.
What’s taking so long? Is not like the app needs to be developed. It already exists and works in other territories… Care to comment, please?

cowbanana 11 April, 2013 @ 8:57 am   140

We’ll probably see a Netflix app for Vita (Scandinavia) in 2014, with a bit of luck. But then again, maybe 2015 is more realistic.

Scuffy_P 11 April, 2013 @ 9:01 am   141

Be honest Jawad…how long before Guacamelee is available through PS+?

Out of the eight games I’ve bough digitally through the Store over the past three months, six have become available through the PS+ release scheme. One game I bought only three days before you announced it for free later that week. Bam! £30 wasted! Talk about a kick in the dangly bits.

So to be honest, I simply can’t justify it anymore. As much as I would love to buy Guacamelee and support the developer, I think it’s a pretty safe bet you’ll be giving it away free in a couple of months. Buying it now is simply paying for the privilege of playing it early. Wonderful scheme Sony have here.

As great a PS+ is to many people, the rest of us are getting royally screwed over on a regular basis. Was the long term effect of PS+ even thought through, or were Sony too obsessed in beating Micosoft’s subscription model to notice?

Scuffy_P 11 April, 2013 @ 9:25 am   142

I have a couple of friends via the PS3 who have simply stopped buying games new. Digital or retail.

They continue with the PS+ subscription and play everything as and when it becomes available. If they want to play something before it’s on the service…they buy it secondhand.

One chap hasn’t bought a new game in eighteen months. When I asked him if he was concerned of the effect this behaviour could have on the industry, he simply stated he didn’t “give a CENSORED”.

The knock-on effect of PS+ is rearing its ugly head already.

CimiRocks 11 April, 2013 @ 9:32 am   143

Hi!
I was wondering till when the PS PLUS sale will last on Guacamelee ?

TINTINTB303 11 April, 2013 @ 9:55 am   144

@CimiRocks

Guacamelee! – 20% off (two weeks only) ;-)

Rodia_73 11 April, 2013 @ 10:06 am   145

Blandest week ever.

CimiRocks 11 April, 2013 @ 10:52 am   146

@TINTINTB303

Thanks, I didn’t notice! :)

Nothing to do with the update really, but what about some discounts for the Batman Arkham Franchise again? Since they announced a new game, now would be a great time.

I am waiting ages for a discount on the Batman AC: Skins pack or the complete pack… Last time you discounted the DLCs, the skins pack was left out…

Demonpigeon 11 April, 2013 @ 11:06 am   148

Yo Jawad,

Any chance we will see Final Fantasy XIII-2 as part of the Europe IGC? Also, do you think that the new version of Dragon’s Dogma will be making an appearance on the store?

Demonpigeon 11 April, 2013 @ 11:22 am   149

For those downloading via browser in advance, you will have to do a search for Virtue’s Last Reward – it’s currently not showing in the PS Plus area – can’t wait to play it! Glad it has the original Japanese voices – Valkyria Chronicles 2 was kind of ruined for me having played the first in Japanese – it broke the immersion :(

adumr82 11 April, 2013 @ 11:37 am   150

I’m actually disappointed the option for English isn’t there as it was in the us version. Its nothing to do with immersion. Its to do with to me its just jiberish as I don’t speak it and I end up with the sound right down as it annoys others in the room. Still seems a decent game though.

tiru-fon 11 April, 2013 @ 12:47 pm   151

@Shadowdragoon
As far as I now there are several copyright and licensing issues reganding some of the games you have listed, such as Final Fantasy Crisis Core, Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap, so I wouldn’t expect them to be released on PSN.
If you can to play these games, the better you can so is to buy a PSP, wich is very cheap a this moment in some online shops.

Phantom_Blaze 11 April, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   152

Why is this so difficult?

For the final time. Where are the Assassin’s Creed 3 avatars that the US have had since June 2012?

They are just avatars! The game has been out since October LAST YEAR and i’m not sure if I even want them anymore. Black Flag is going to be released in November. Any chance we could have them before then?

Now for a separate matter.

I am going to be moving to the US in 3 weeks. Therefore, I need to know what to do about my PSN account seeing as you do not allow ACCOUNT REGION MIGRATION.

Thanks so far for nothing.

CatFromDream 11 April, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   153

Can someone please tell me what happened to the announced Journey Collector’s Edition for EU PSN?

It was supposed to be released on 10th April and it’s still not there!

I even found it there through search at first but couldn’t access/download it.

Tzarus_PL 11 April, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   154

Hi Jawad,

can you possibly share information if Demon’s Souls is going to be included in the nearest future in the IGC? Or at least is it NOT out of question? It seemed like a popular demand when you guys posted a survey on the blog some time ago.

I know you cannot share the schedule for PS+ content a few months ahead, but I would appreciate if you could at least say if there potentially wasn’t any serious problems with the publisher making this deal impossible…

Thanks for any info!

spikkle 11 April, 2013 @ 4:43 pm   155

Wow smallest update I think ever.

I don’t have any money anyway to be honest, just checking in on whats available. Just…. is this really the smallest update ever?

Not complaining just got me thinking is all.

Fenrir188 11 April, 2013 @ 8:24 pm   156

still no soul sacrifice demo :( at least the full release isn’t to far off. On a related note will there be a way for those of us who plan on getting soul sacrifice as a digital download be able to get the pre-order stuff? (I think its amounts to a few items and costumes)If not i think it should be mentioned somewhere so people don’t miss out on them

TheMART 11 April, 2013 @ 8:51 pm   157

Guacamelee alone makes this update win.

Playing it on PSVita and PS3, 20% discount on its price, good buy!

And Zero Escape for PSVita for free is mine too, w00t

DarkSun01 12 April, 2013 @ 8:30 am   158

Is there any chance of the rest of the Legacy of Kain games coming to the PSN store, particularly Soul Reaver 2? The first two games of the series are already on the store, so I was wondering if the rest would also become available.

labedz5 12 April, 2013 @ 10:41 am   159

Is there any chance that god of war games drop prices on psn? Collection 1 and 2 are available on disc in essentials edition and are much cheaper that psn digital edition (1 game on psn cost approximately the same as collection on disc, but 1 only need god of war 2 (from collection 1), because i got god of war 1 from ps+ and i don’t want to buy gow1 second time.

sadlam79 12 April, 2013 @ 11:41 am   160

Pretty sure GoW 2 was on sale a couple of weeks after the first was on Plus.

Bah, still no Terraria :(

CreditDue 12 April, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   162

will there be any Guacamelee avatars? and will its soundtrack be available on PSN?

When we got the new store October 2012 the makers told us they could easily and quickly make changes in the new store.
The most requested change was an easy way to navigate our downloaded content. Half a year later nothing is changed. The store is often corrupt, breaks down and is still painfully slow.
The other day it took me 3 tries to buy some DLC. Buying stuff should be fun and painless, it’s not.
Please Sony tell us when we can see significant improvements in function and stability.

skandri7 13 April, 2013 @ 12:37 pm   164

Heloo Jawad do you know if there will be a free version of rocketbirds hardboiled chicken on PS vita

EternitynChaos 13 April, 2013 @ 6:25 pm   165

Sorry to be a bother, but I was wondering if someone could answer a question I had, as I recently found the White Knight Chronicles 2 server is planned to go down shortly, so when I found out I checked what dlc was up for it *it had been a long time since I had played the game* to my surprise there was a fair amount, so I quickly grabbed the various free packs, and threw a 20 at my credit card, intending to buy what I wanted in the morning, however come the morning, after I had transferred the cash over to my account I found to my displeasure that the vast majority of the WKC2 dlc had vanished from the PSN, with only 3 left, I’ve yet to find an answer as to what is going on, so I figured here was as good a place as any to ask, thanks for your time

monoliet 16 April, 2013 @ 11:38 am   166

tomoro 17/04/´13 = no news regarding terraria

what excuse them gone give nowh .