Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 17th April 2013

B6x3__JourneyCE-en_GB

Journey: Collector’s Edition kicks off proceedings this week, bringing together all three of thatgamecompany’s acclaimed PSN titles - Journey, Flower and Flow. Also thrown into the mix are three special little mini-games - Gravediggers, Duke Wars!! and Nostril Shot – alongside a wealth of other extras. See our Blog post from earlier today for more.

Soul-Sacrifice_EmailAlertImage_PVWIMG

On PS Vita, prepare to sacrifice some time for the EU debut of the Soul Sacrifice demo. The beefy trial offers you the chance to experience the first chapter of the game, as well as take on additional quests either alone or with up to three friends. What are you prepared to sacrifice?

Batman_0_PVWIMG

DC Comics’ finest heroes and villains collide in epic battles in Netherrealm Studio’s Injustice: Gods Among Us. Play as the Man of Steel himself, Batman, The Joker, Doomsday and plenty more, across large destructible stages.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PS3 games

8657699092_fce6e48df9_t
Injustice Gods Among Us (available from 19th April)
Price: £47.99/€59.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE

John Daly’s Prostroke Golf
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 3

8657699066_85161d90a6_t
Journey Collector’s Edition
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 7

8657699300_ae2c16af59_t.jpg
Sacred Citadel (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 12

PS Vita demos

8657699264_4fbd0554c8_t
Soul Sacrifice Demo (Pre-order now)
PEGI: 16

PS2 games

8656594481_3da7aaf944_t
Motorsiege: Warriors of Primetime
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: Not available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

PS3 DLC

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Capcom Arcade Cabinet

Dance Magic

Prices: £1.59/€1.99

Dead Or Alive 5

• Hot Get Away Set

Prices: £9.99/€12.99

Dishonored

Prices: £7.99/€9.99

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires

Guardians of Middle-Earth

• Kíli (Playable Guardian)

Prices: £1.59/€1.99

Prices: £1.15/€1.39

Uncharted 3: Multiplayer

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

Dead Or Alive 5 Plus

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

126 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first

so many vita games the us has and so little of them we get

szczudel 17 April, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   2

Hello. Will we be getting Chrono Cross on EU PSS?

Carnivius_Prime 17 April, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   3

Reeeeally needs folders back on the store. Having to scroll down through a ton of anime faces and baseball shirts before I even find regular PS3 content this week. Makes me miss the old store. Almost everything was so much faster.

Anyways nothing for me this week. I tried Sacred Citadel demo but it lacks the right feel, satisfying combat and general fun I look for in a scrolling beat ‘em up. Maybe get it when it’s cheaper.

supersmith2500 17 April, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   4

Just the demo and some DLC for Vita? *sigh*

Any chance for these games coming out soon this month which are:
- Nun Attack (PSVita)
- Bit.TRIP Runner 2
- Machinarium (PSVita)
- Terraria
- Few more Vita games
- More PSOne games

Jawad Ashraf 17 April, 2013 @ 3:36 pm

The good news is Machinarium is due in a few weeks time. You’ll have to wait a bit more for more concreate information but yes, that one is soon.

The bad news is sadly myself or friend do not have anything new to share for the other titles.

sephaien 17 April, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   5

we need more vita content. badly.

And the usual question: when comes Terraria and why so much later than in the US? :D

Cyberendpunk 17 April, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   7

It has come to my attention that we have not been getting a lot of quality PS1/2 games :| NA got Fatal Frame last week, where is our Fatal Frame/Project Zero?

mh637099 17 April, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   8

Hey Jawad.

Can you let me know whether Wipeout Fusion will come to PSN?

Thanks

supersmith2500 17 April, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   9

@sephaien:
Agreed, were still missing Nun Attack and Machinarium. I bet these games come out 3 months later just like this RCR fiasco.

Still no Terraria … very disappointing.
Also, the Shantytown map for Tomb Raider still isn’t available (even though it was supposedly in last weeks update). Not that I’m interested in buying it, just highlighting the fact that it’s not actually there for anyone who might be.

Mister-Jonny 17 April, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   11

Any news on when Ratchet Gladiator HD is meant to be released?

mxk1000 17 April, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   12

I Saw Nuketown Zombies DLC for Black Ops 2 on the Web store £3.19 in case folks are interested.

Just hope its not a mistake or gets pulled. I’ve been waiting for it to become available

AngeAlexiel 17 April, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   13

i dont understand, why on the french canadian store, or the USA store, we have a variety of PSone and ps2 RPG like chrono cross, parasite eve 1 , wich have been never released in europe, WHY CANT EURO PLAYERS HAVE THIS TOO ????? i’m tired of this PSN wich is different depending on the country , why forbid ppl to buy games on the CAN or US store with credit cards like before ? whats the point ? sony want us to becomes pirates?? i really do not understand this policy.

ludda15 17 April, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   14

Nice update! but when will more Playstation all-stars costume come out? :(

Rochala 17 April, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   15

It’s very sad how few games Vita gets :(

Also can you tell us why there are no new ps1 games?

Bahamut_MW 17 April, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   16

@Jawad
Any chance of getting PSone Imports like the US?
Also when will we get terraria, nun attack and machinarium?
And will we ever see CS: GO?

Spiroth 17 April, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   17

Hi! Thank you for the update.
I have 2 questions:

Can we please get the NTSC versions of FINAL FANTASY VII, FINAL FANTASY VIII, and FINAL FANTASY IX on PSN, because our versions are slow?

Can we also get the USA versions of Chrono Cross and Xenogears?

XCOM: Enemy Unknown is also out today for £29.99/39.99€ !

Hey Jawad or Fred,

Apparently Dead Island Riptide is getting day 1 digital release next week !?!

Know anything about that ? Is it true ?

AndreasAchilleos 17 April, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   19

Is the newest free PS+ game out today or is it next week?

tired-hippo 17 April, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   20

No Terraria AGAIN! this is getting bloody stupid, it should of been out about 3-4 weeks ago. Whatever it is about the european system that delays games this badly needs to change.

Nightmare966 17 April, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   21

Hi Jawad, I guess the Injustice Season Pass is coming next week then? Oh well, I already had the money and all :/

BTW, did you give it a go in the end? Did you like it/are you picking it up?

Jawad Ashraf 17 April, 2013 @ 3:40 pm

Injustice content should drop later this week.

I did try it and will try spend a bit more time with it if I can. Too many fighting games to get to grips with :(

CreditDue 17 April, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   22

Hello,

A few questions -

1) Will Gucamelee receive any avatars?
2) Will the Guacamelee soundtrack be available on PSN?
3) Will there be any more games added to declassified?

MaxDiehard 17 April, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   23

For those who are wondering, those who have the LittleBigPlanet Knights of Old Gold Edition preorder pack will ‘not’ get the silver edition for free.

The Silver and Gold editions are treated as 2 seperate packs, and the Gold edition will remain exclusive and is not set to make a return.

MrSmadSmartAlex 17 April, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   24

Great to see Journey CE finally getting a release over here, though I’ll be waiting for the Blu-ray myself (already have all three games on PSN).

But still no Terraria… are we even getting it at all? Looks unlikely at this point. :(

Dark-Twisted 17 April, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   25

A few queries.

1) When will the rest of the Sound Shapes DLC be released? It’s currently in the game, but Sony is holding onto the unlock keys. I want to give you my money!

2) As above, any news on Ratchet Gladiator HD? I can’t wait to play.

3) This is a long shot, but a PSone classic request: Ape Escape. This is a Sony game I really want to play on my Vita. The PSP remake controls function differently from the original and I don’t enjoy it. I really only want the original and I hear Japan already has it. Can we get a follow up?

Thanks.

Excuse me but when are you guys gonna fix so we that bought Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for PS vita through the PSN store can download the English version in other “non-english” regions?

More than me that are very dissapointed about this!

alice_push_lara2 17 April, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   27

one question:

according to the Dead or Alive 5 official website, TK says the latest “gateway” DLC can be purchased for vita system and to be downloaded and used on PS3 version of DOA 5 as well.

i have bought this DLC but I dont see any ps3 version of this DLC in my download list 0_0

then i downloaded the vita version DLC to my ps3 but i wont be able to install.

can anyone explain this?

IzoGray 17 April, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   28

I cannot believe the EU store updated already while the US store has been “in maintenance” since yesterday.

Do me a favor EU brethren. Tell SONY Headquarters that the people in the US are a bunch of monkeys who can’t even manage a store update, let alone store maintenance.

The fact that they they turn a couple of hours into maintenance into a entire ordeal should be proof enough.

Want a simple, standard time for the store to be updated? Nope, the US doesn’t work like that.

MaxDiehard 17 April, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   29

@IzoGray

We had our routine maintenance the other day. That’s why we have our Store update all working nicely. For once.

Terrordactyl 17 April, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   30

Knife of Dunwall for Dishonored is my only purchase there.

critter44 17 April, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   31

How come the demo for Injustice was never released?

crusher915 17 April, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   32

where is Red Faction? was it removed? damn was going to buy it today

critter44 17 April, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   33

my bad, it was :P

patman180275 17 April, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   34

could anyone please tell me when terraria is out????
please,please,please! anything, ma kids r going crazy!!

crusher915 17 April, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   35

Armageddon that is

MaxDiehard 17 April, 2013 @ 3:44 pm   36

@crusher915

There’s a load of confusion over what works and doesn’t in the store with THQ content since the studio was shut down.

Shadowhero92 17 April, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   37

i grow even more dissapointed every week when i see we don’t have terraria yet. seriously its not fair that everyone else gets it but us. show us the goods or give us some sign its coming soon!

ruinereraser 17 April, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   38

My eyes… so… much… content…

Commandofin 17 April, 2013 @ 3:52 pm   39

Any discount coming for Journey only because that is the only game I’m interested in. And why I want discount for it is because I’m only missing 0.05€ to actually purchase it. Can Sony give some slack in regarding this :).
Or make Journey and Journey OST bundle for 12.90€ :)

Also, any news regarding Shadow of the Colossus OST coming into the store? Asked this first time year ago but it wasn’t planned to be done by then. Any changes?

Were is Nun Attack?Machinarium? and NOW ANOTHER ONE TO THE LIST Fighting Fantasy 1????????????+

Oh and Terraria were is it!!??

Why is it always SCEE this happens to? Never SCEA, Never Xbox NA, Never Xbox Europe. But SCEE for some reason always gets delayed games.

How come? Please share with us.

Omisnad 17 April, 2013 @ 3:52 pm   41

I presume the DOA5 DLC ‘crossbuy’ is only from VITA>PS3 which costs £3 more, rather than PS3>VITA. So, is this how its gonna work now – pay extra if you want to share dlc?!?!
BTW – I know you get 10 movies (whopee) in the vita dlc, but it looks like they are already included in the FREE Private Paradise pack.

Are you saying you guys actually updated the european store before the Americans did this week? In that case, good job! I was a little worried it would affect us as well.

darkpatrick88 17 April, 2013 @ 3:57 pm   43

Admin!?! For soul sacrifice Demo, when the full game is out, do I need to play from the beginning again to gain the first few thropies? or will they be unlocked right away when you start the full game?
Need to know or else I grind for nothing xD

CardcaptorStacey 17 April, 2013 @ 3:57 pm   44

Still waiting for those Atelier Totori avatars. I’ll be asking every week until I get a reply!

Rodia_73 17 April, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   45

Motorsiege: Warriors of Primetime.

Not available ANYWHERE.

darkpatrick88 17 April, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   46

Oh yeah and the game Atelier Totori is two times in the store but with a different name XD it says I bought both so they are the same…

Shadowdragoon 17 April, 2013 @ 4:07 pm   47

I can not in any way fatom why a company set and keep a policy that costs it sales and make customers hate it? I can not make a SANE reason for the demand of localised documentation for games/dlc. Just pleanty of INSANE.. so can SCEE get off their posteriors and get things released all over Europe again? NIS and other developers
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita here..

Following up, Next Point: These PSP games are not avavible on the Store, can you get them there soon? like this century?
They do not even show up in the SEN store..
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

And finally, but not lastly. And quite importantly!
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN? there are no reason to not have it?
So, Jawad, going to answer any of this or act like a fool and pretend to not see it? Like last week.

toxic-inferno 17 April, 2013 @ 4:08 pm   48

I know this isn’t really in the correct post, but the Weekend Debate is now fairly buried deep in the blog…

I’ve just received my download code, however it seems to have only unlocked PS Vita versions of the game, not a PS3 version. The original competition post didn’t specify which version of the game it was, so I had assumed it was PS3 (if not both versions).

Is this a mistake? I don’t have a Vita, and so cannot play the game that I’ve won.

Rochala 17 April, 2013 @ 4:08 pm   49

@darkpatrick88

Save game from the demo will enable you to continue at the full game, you will also get a unigue spell if you do it.

MaxDiehard 17 April, 2013 @ 4:11 pm   50

@Shadowdragoon

Insulting the mods isn’t going to get you an answer. It will just get you a well deserved ban.

Load all