Posted 11:00am

PlayStation Store ‘Lost Treasures’ sale starts today

LostTreasuresSale_EN

You know how it goes. A friend raves about a game that you aren’t familiar with, and you then keep meaning to check it out but never quite get around to it. Well, we’re giving you a chance to catch up on some of those ‘hidden gems’ at discounted prices.

A bucket-load of great titles, including Sound Shapes, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, Oddworld, Deathspank and Trine, will be discounted for your pleasure from 24th April until 8th May 2013. Here’s the full list of deals:

PS3

PS Vita

Smart as…
Was €24.99/£19.99, now €12.49/£8.99

Sound Shapes
Was €12.99/£9.99, now €6.49/£5.19

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

109 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD & Crystal Defenders for us, cheers for the Heads Up Jawad. Just waiting for Okami to hit half price and im done :D

Jawad Ashraf 24 April, 2013 @ 11:41 am

You should have signed up for PS Plus to get it alongside other great content.

As long as you get Okami eventually though!

TomNinetyTwo 24 April, 2013 @ 11:04 am   2

No Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD discount for vita?

Sound Shapes is cross-buy right?

MASPALOMAZ 24 April, 2013 @ 11:06 am   4

thanks for MIGHT & MAGIC CLASH OF HEROES™

that is one of the best almost forgotten games , i appreciate it :)

InfinityOnH1gh 24 April, 2013 @ 11:06 am   5

Just two for the Vita? Already have Sound Shapes so that means…

There are some great offers in that sale! But wasn’t the servers turned off for Calling all cars?

Very tempted by Smart As…

dogwalker4000 24 April, 2013 @ 11:08 am   7

Hmm Tony Hawk’s and Beyond Good & Evil look ever so tempting :D

Phantom_Blaze 24 April, 2013 @ 11:11 am   8

Any chance you have an update on the Assassin’s Creed 3 avatars coming to the UK PS Store?

RunningManUK 24 April, 2013 @ 11:12 am   9

No chance of an offer on Strangers Wrath: Strangers Boxx? Really fancy this for the vita.

GigaBowser007 24 April, 2013 @ 11:13 am   10

Finally a Vita sale for Sound Shapes!

grooverobber 24 April, 2013 @ 11:13 am   11

i bought the back to the future 5 episode pack when it first come out and it still to this day only lets me download 3 episodes,can anyone shed any light on this for me

TellNoOne 24 April, 2013 @ 11:13 am   12

Is Terraria coming today ?

Hi could you please tell me when the psp sale thats been due since befor crimbo will be u said 2 weeks ago it was v.v.v.soon but was not last week and not looking good this week. good sale but no vita love again there is a reson why people did not play then vita games there naff same old EU sony offerings

Smart As sounds good, however i’d like an RPG sale instead — can even be PS3 and Vita RPG sale, maybe you guys can add it to your To-Do list?

Bjarno86 24 April, 2013 @ 11:16 am   15

Does anyone really rave about Super Rub ‘a’ Dub? Hehe

Nice to see Sound Shapes on sale, might bite on it.

AmorousBadger1 24 April, 2013 @ 11:17 am   16

What’s the odds on Terraria appearing on the store this week?

CBthe1st 24 April, 2013 @ 11:21 am   17

Hi Jawad,

Is there any chance we can get more Vita games in sales please? A few games are owned by Sony so it shouldnt be too difficult right?
Thanks

raskolnikovish 24 April, 2013 @ 11:22 am   18

Here I go for another round on Beyond Good & Evil. Hopefully enough money thrown at the game will speed up the development of the new one. Datura was also on my watching list, want to give it a try, as well as Scott Pilgrim. This one is a nice sale!

Besides these, any prospective on Unfinished Swan, Tokyo Jungle or Papo & Yo going on sale anytime soon?

andrewsqual 24 April, 2013 @ 11:29 am   19

Tony Hawks would not be tempting at €2. It is a game made by a crew who never worked on the originals
They built a game from the ground up on the Unreal 3 engine.
They even messed up in how they released it. Why didn’t they just release the entire first game like this and then follow it up with the 2nd game 6-12 months later. All everybody complained in the run up to release of this was” why isn’t this or that track in it.
Again why do people think this is good in anyway when there are so many cons? Activision really dropped the ball with this opportunity.

Anyway great sale though :)

Some cool stuff in there;) Hopefully the ‘Doom Collection’ on PSN will be on sale soon? Most other games have been:D

theicebucket 24 April, 2013 @ 11:35 am   21

Oddworld for vita on sale? Please?

Dark-Twisted 24 April, 2013 @ 11:37 am   22

This is a good time to bring up Sound Shapes.

The DLC is in the game, but the keys haven’t been released on the store for ages now, and I’m tired of staring at 84% complete. I want to throw my money at you. Is there an explanation for the wait?

whiteboy38rams 24 April, 2013 @ 11:40 am   23

Siren: Blood Curse is well worth a purchase , still not completed it but those nurses are scary as HELL !!!, will give LocoRoco Cocoreccho a go as for just over a quid you cannot go wrong .
Do you think Timesplitters 3 will ever come to the store as i loved that game :)

BartsBlue 24 April, 2013 @ 11:48 am   24

I second (and third, and…) humble plea for discount of Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD for Vita.

Was hoping for PS3 Tales from Space discounts with DrinkBoxes new game just bring released.

Nothing for me this time :(

Nice sale, but why would anyone pay for Gotham City Impostors on console when it’s free to play on PC? Just asking… ;)

Huono_peleis 24 April, 2013 @ 11:52 am   28

Different sale, same games.

Ok Sound Shapes hasn’t been discounted before, at least not repeatedly like all the other games on the list.

nezhet10 24 April, 2013 @ 11:54 am   29

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD discount for vita? Why not? why, why, why?….and still waiting for zen pinball 2 dlc discount. Thank you sony for nothing

Stewart Gilray 24 April, 2013 @ 1:00 pm

Hi,
    This is to you, and the others that have asked this question.

Stranger’s Wrath HD on PS3 was released 17 months ago, where the VITA version was released 4 months ago.

This sale is called “The Lost Treasure’ Sale” we feel that since the VITA version is only 4 months old, and was #1 in December and January that it’s hardly a “Lost Treasure”.

We will likely do another sale for VITA Stranger in the future, but not for a good while yet.

Thanks.

Stewart

patman180275 24 April, 2013 @ 11:54 am   30

Hi Jawad,

is there any chance that terraria will be out next week?

Aces73High 24 April, 2013 @ 11:58 am   31

#6 – I’m with you on that one Chazz, think I’ll finally grab Smart As… for my Vita when the store updates today! Speaking of the store update, does anyone know what time that happens? It seems to be a completely different time each Wednesday!

If Jawad or Fred are around, do we know when we can expect Machinarium to finally make it to the EU store fellas? Today? Next week? Next year? Ditto Ratchet & Clank: QForce. Any clues in that one too?

One final thing, has anyone tried Draw Slasher? Is it any good? Worth £3.99?

Thanks guys!

I instantly got wet eyes when I registered Sound Shapes in the image. Finally!
Thank you Chris. Thank you Fred. Thank you Jawad. :)

Wonder though what the DLC problem is that Dark-Twisted mentioned. Already read elsewhere that some DLC is missing in Europe. If that’s true, fix it asap and don’t make complain about the next issue for the weeks to come. ;)

Splutterbug 24 April, 2013 @ 12:00 pm   33

Soundshapes for me, Sonic for the Kids, and maybe Siren for me too. Good sale but a few more Vita titles would have been nice.

Oh and if anyone out there doesn’t have Beyond Good and Evil BUY IT! Great game at a great price.

Damn, price isn’t reduced yet. Hurry up, I want to buy Sound Shapes nooooooooow!

Bahamut_MW 24 April, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   35

@Jawad
Any chance of getting some discounts on gravity rush dlc?

tapantaola 24 April, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   36

Any chance to discount Sonic CD?

Rodia_73 24 April, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   37

Lost treasures, very nice idea.

But Tony Hawk’s shouldn’t be there

The first Uncharted was a better choice, besides I bought Tony Hawk recently, dammit :)

bidbaldwolf86 24 April, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   38

I try to not be amazed but I still am.

Why isn’t Strangers Wrath discounted for the Vita as well? It’s the same game and this sort of thing is ridiculous. Time and time again you neglect the Vita with these sales and then when something is on the PS3 list that I know is on the Vita I get excited but alas no. When I scroll to the bottom it’s two games, neither of which are Strangers Wrath

Sometimes the logic just blows my mind

Any news on Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen coming digitally next week?

@bidbaldwolf86

Simple logic, the PS3 version of the game has been out way longer than the Vita version. You usually don’t put something on a sale that’s just fresh in the store.

well will be picking up Sound Shapes and as embarrassing as it is Super Rub a Dub ^_^

The Last Guy is a lot of fun, not an easy game though. Eat Them is fun as well, shame I actually have most of the games on the list but then I have 3 disc games on my way to me this week so maybe its a good thing after all.

Still hoping there will be a sale on Unfinished Swan as well as Papo & Yo and can I second a sale on rpg’s especially the dlc for Kingdom’s of Amalur and Dragon’s Age II?

i think rachet and clank qforce is out today it keeps appearing on my vitas psn store live screen

its £11.99. you click on it though and …no buy button :(

vonhammer 24 April, 2013 @ 12:26 pm   43

@AmorousBadger1

It’s held up in submission http://tinyurl.com/bn29kqk

505 have less than stellar history so I’m not blaming SCEE, but it’s another bit of content that’s been delayed with no sign of a release.

I think I’ve said this before on here, but this is why I have massive concerns in going with PS4. All the good talk about how everything is better on PS4 regarding the store, indie content, how painless the submission is all comes from SCEA.

And I don’t doubt it’s as annoying for the people who work on our stores, but something has to change.

vonhammer 24 April, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   44

Lol forgot add, Siren: Blood Curse is on my hit list at that price :)

bidbaldwolf86 24 April, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   45

@Golwar

It’s been out for over 5 months now. I’d hardly call that ‘fresh’

Tsubaki_14 24 April, 2013 @ 12:40 pm   46

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is amazing I highly recommend it! It’s great fun whether by yourself or with friends.

I might check out crystal defenders and maybe datura, I already have what I want of the rest xD

@bidbaldwolf86
And the PS3 version has been out 1 year longer. There is your difference.

Great sale!
Smart As and Trine for me.

@Jawad or someone else who is here today :p
Is there a possibility that Trine 2 will be free for Plus one day, because I missed the deal? :(

Blue_Boy1987 24 April, 2013 @ 12:54 pm   49

Any chance we’ll see any of these appear
in the instant game collection sometime?
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD or From Dust
for example, those would be swell!

@axeldc