Posted 6:00pm

BEYOND: Two Souls LIVE At Tribeca Film Festival

BEYOND_SCREEN_11

Presenting Beyond at TFF is a groundbreaking example of the potential in the marriage of gaming and cinema.” – Tribeca Film Festival

Ladies and gentlemen of the PlayStation family, this Saturday at 6:45pm EST we’re overwhelmingly pleased to bring you BEYOND, live from our screening at Tribeca Film Festival, right here on PlayStation Blog.

At the two-hour screening, we will be debuting the official trailer for BEYOND and a 35-minute scene from the game (we’re taking care to avoid many of the major, major spoilers for you), followed by a live panel Q&A with game writer/director David Cage, star Ellen Page, and supporting cast members Kadeem Hardison and Eric Winter.

TFF11 LOCKUP DATES K (CS4)

The Official Selection by Tribeca really is an exciting accomplishment for BEYOND and the industry as a whole. Geoff Gilmore, one of the founding fathers of film festivals like Sundance and Tribeca, has described it as “a watershed moment in storytelling and media”, and it’s an honor that BEYOND is getting recognised for its powerful story and presentation at such a high level.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

10 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

left4bread3 25 April, 2013 @ 6:53 pm   1

35 Minute Cut Scene O.O or is it 35 Minutes of Game Play?

dark_angel69 25 April, 2013 @ 7:12 pm   2

Would really love to watch this but I keep getting the fear of the game being spoiled. I’m happy to hear that the major spoilers wont be in it but even the smallest things could still sorta ruin the game. Will much game play get shown or is it mainly just trailers?

Tempting… But I will stay away from it! I’m not going to watch a single bit of gameplay. All I needed was the first trailer for me to be hyped for it :).

CreditDue 25 April, 2013 @ 9:00 pm   4

@1 It will be cutscenes. Quantic Dream don’t do gameplay

left4bread3 25 April, 2013 @ 10:00 pm   5

@4 My Comment Wasnt A Dig at QD BTW, I Actually Liked the GamePlay in HR and Farenheit

will it be uploaded to youtube?

obiadekanobi1980 26 April, 2013 @ 1:21 pm   7

i wonder if there will be any game breaking glitches like the jaydens blues gltch ruined my platinum run on heavy rain…… and its still not fixed so ill e holding off on this until otherwise, david you make great stories but fix your games before moving on to other things

TINTINTB303 26 April, 2013 @ 7:46 pm   8

@obiadekanobi1980

I was lucky and have to admit that I didn’t run into a single bug whilst I played Heavy Rain. Plus I played through it a few times as it was my first Platinum!!

What was the “Jayden’s Blues glitch” anyway. Can’t say I’ve ever heard of it!?!

TINTINTB303 26 April, 2013 @ 7:50 pm   9

What is the criteria that puts your comment into “awiating moderation”.

I find it really annoying,

@FRED

Maybe you or one of the actual mods could do a blog piece on the whole mod thing. Maybe it would make people more understanding about it?! ;-)

obiadekanobi1980 28 April, 2013 @ 9:02 pm   10

@tintin it was during the 2nd part of the clues bit while in the VR office although I found all the clues for the crimes it wouldn’t let you see the clues on the car or receipts can’t remember all try YouTube its on there its while doing your second play through for the perfect crime trophy