Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:00pm

Stealth B**tard competition results are in! New name revealed!

Stealth_Inc 2

Hello! It brings me great pleasure to announce that the renaming competition for Stealth B**stard, our wonderfully nefarious stealth-puzzle-platformer, was a complete success! The competition is now closed! Rather than picking just one of our favourite entries, we’ve chosen two and fused them together to create one ultimate, unified gaming title:

Stealth_Inc_logo_colour

Stealth_Inc 1Stealth_Inc 4

It’s with this we’d like to congratulate Ash Baker for ‘Stealth Inc.’ (and for the other 250 entries submitted thereafter) and Ben Collins for ‘A Clone in the Dark.’ You will both be awarded a Playstation Vita, a copy of ‘Stealth Inc. – A Clone in the Dark’ on release and you will both appear in the credits of the game! You are both stars and we are eternally grateful to you both for coming up with a clean name that our coarse minds were incapable of formulating!

If you yourself entered one of the above ideas for a game title but are not listed as a winner, this is because we’ve had to accept winning entries on a first come, first serve basis… we simply do not have that many Vitas to give away! Please take solace in the fact that your mind is powerful and the world is your oyster!

I’d like to express my gratitude to all 3500+ of you that entered (yes, even those of you who submitted the perverted ‘Stealth Orgasm,’ the outlandish ‘Ze goggles! Zey do something!’ and the more classy ‘El Chappo Stealtho’). They were all worthy titles, but there could be only one… well, two!

Stealth_Inc 5Stealth_Inc 3

I hope you are all as excited as we are for our new name and that you enjoy the new screenshots accompanying this blog post! Be sure to stay tuned for more updates as we head towards our Summer release!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

24 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first
Suzzopher 25 April, 2013 @ 4:09 pm   1

That’s a fantastic name :D

Rytteren 25 April, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   2

great name!

willbillbill 25 April, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   3

Agreed fantastic name. Looking forward to this one

ChazzH69 25 April, 2013 @ 4:15 pm   4

I was sad when I found out the name was changing but it turns out to be an excellent decision. It’s a good name for a great game!

almighty-slayer 25 April, 2013 @ 4:17 pm   5

Original name is better but what can ya do.

CoolRichy007UK 25 April, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   6

played the pc version avoid it too dificult to play so I WONT BE BUYING THIS & any1 who does ul regret it

supersmith2500 25 April, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   7

Stealth Inc. Awesome choice and much better name for a title. I hate titles with vulgar and such inappropriate words : P

dirtyCAT79 25 April, 2013 @ 5:11 pm   8

@CoolRichy007UK
Judging you by your exceptional writing skills its no surprise to hear you found this too difficult to play! I’m sure you gave up after a whole ten minutes.

I for one am looking forward to the challenge and can’t wait for this excellent game to finally be available on the vita.

DoYouLikeMyID 25 April, 2013 @ 5:32 pm   9

I must say, that is a cool name ;)

Let’s hope that Stealth Inc. shall have a better fate than Death Inc. ;)

frodouk 25 April, 2013 @ 7:10 pm   11

Coolrichy, ever thought you’re just rubbish at it? Rather than assuming people will regret it why don’t you just try and improve your lame gaming skills?

Just saying…

‘El Chappo Stealtho’

Please let this be an alternate title screen after beating the game.

What is the price of this and when is release? I’m not too familiar with this but this seems interesting

ah vita only. Never mind

residentSteve 25 April, 2013 @ 9:15 pm   15

God is this another game? sorry getting so sick of them now.

residentSteve 25 April, 2013 @ 9:18 pm   16

Sorry missed a word out there just a bit fed up of all these indie games.

dogwalker4000 26 April, 2013 @ 12:34 am   17

Indie is the future and I am more than happy to see Sony do their bit. AAA games aren’t what they used to be and studios are just plowing more and more money into compensate, it’s not working because people are getting bored of the same old thing. We’ve already lost THQ and there’s other big names in the red because their generic box ticking games don’t sell. They need to mix it up a bit and take some pages from the smaller studios.

Let the Indies in a bit and bring some spice to your gaming life, AAAs aren’t the be all and end all.

you changed it to THAT?! Steal B**tard is a FAR better name! The new name is so plain and generic, you people can’t be serious.

Mr-Matt13 26 April, 2013 @ 3:11 am   19

Looking forward to this game. Day 1 purchase for me.

CharcoalDragon 26 April, 2013 @ 4:08 am   20

Funnily enough, the new name actually makes me more interested in this game. Who would’ve know.

Sam Robinson 26 April, 2013 @ 10:59 am

This is great news and something that we were aiming for. We’re glad you and so many others approve of the new title!

CoolRichy007UK 26 April, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   21

ye what residentSteve said NO MORE INDY GAMES its a cheap way for sony to make money i think me & residentSteve should draw up a thingy to stop sony making more indy games

I now feel kinda sad about apparently being too late when I suggested “A clone in the dark”…

Thanks for the awesome reply. I will definitely get this when it’s released!! Name change made me interested… ;)

KylieDog 26 April, 2013 @ 4:38 pm   24

I like the original name better.