Did you enjoy this?

Comments

52 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first

Hey everyone, we hope you enjoy these trailers, each showing a little more of the three playable characters in GTAV – Michael, Franklin and Trevor. We expect you will have lots of questions about the game, and while we might not be able to answer them all here, we look forward to sharing more info between now and release on September 17th.

CoolRichy008UK 30 April, 2013 @ 4:12 pm   2

i got 1 question will the game have a big railway line like san andreas and can we nick the train and derail it again plzz tell me there will be a train we can steel :D

seldinhio 30 April, 2013 @ 4:15 pm   3

Thanks but no thanks I rather experiences the game when it comes out. We don’t want to spoil the plot do we.

Will it be day 1 digital title on PSN Store ?

thanks

Is anything shown there gameplay? Or just ingame cutscenes?

farfromsane 30 April, 2013 @ 4:18 pm   6

Very excited for this

vonhammer 30 April, 2013 @ 4:20 pm   7

Not watched the trailers, I just want to know you guys have freshened up the missions. Unlike past GTA I feel sort of “whatever” about it.

One thing I wouldn’t mind is an inFamous 2 style mission editor.

Also Body Harvest reboot for next gen.

iNvidious02 30 April, 2013 @ 4:21 pm   8

Will this be coming to Playstation 4 near launch?

I hope the driving, shooting and fighting mechanics are improved.
Trailers look nice.

Thanks, glad you like the trailers. We look forward to sharing more on the game between now and release.

CoolRichy008UK 30 April, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   10

this game will be on ps store as well dont you worry you lot :D and i bet it will be about 30GB gta4 was 11GB

good thing i got this game pre ordered soon as i get it im gonna buy it from ps store as well and the 1st thing im gonna do in gta5 is crash a plane into the rollercoaster :D

CoolRichy008UK 30 April, 2013 @ 4:27 pm   11

OttoT i read that they overhalled all the mechanics for the game and they will be better such as the driving will be bunkered on the ground more better gun shoots etc

oh & rockstar please make sure that freemode multiplayer has all vehicles the single player game has because gta4 online didnt then we will be happy anyone wanna have a BMX race up the mountain in GTA4 add me :D

CoolRichy008UK 30 April, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   12

i mean gta5 mountain oops lol

MaxDiehard 30 April, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   13

I’d rather have this on PS4 than PS3 seeing as the release dates for both are quite close.

doomsday619 30 April, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   14

Just one question which everyone wants to know…..Will Bigfoot be in the woods lol.
Amazing trailers can’t wait for the game.

Congratulation to whoever picked the music for all trailers. :)
Now all I want to hear is when the PS4 version will be released.

Alan2112 30 April, 2013 @ 4:35 pm   16

Any chance of a sale on the PS2 titles, would pick up a few if they were like half price maybe ;)

GTAV day 1 purchase no matter what.

supersmith2500 30 April, 2013 @ 4:36 pm   17

Dear Rockstar:
Please make a GTA game for the Vita and it will sell. Would love to see it happen. = D

Regards:
Supersmith

iNvidious02 30 April, 2013 @ 4:38 pm   18

I should rephrase that – Will GTA V be cross gen?

VictorAnalogy 30 April, 2013 @ 4:39 pm   19

Not pre-ordering till PS4 version is confirmed / denied.

majesticbeastt 30 April, 2013 @ 4:40 pm   20

Show some gameplay already or what are you scared of Watchdogs? Atleast they show gameplay to their audience in the first trailer even this smells like GTA IV crapfest all over again.

So The Agent for PS4 then?

Silent_Gig 30 April, 2013 @ 5:01 pm   22

Im really interested in how you divide the gameplay between the characters, will it be our choice or will it be story scripted?

ch8882002usnavy 30 April, 2013 @ 5:11 pm   23

Is Michael voiced by Ray Liota? It sure sounds like him a times and the character even looks a little like him.

ch8882002usnavy 30 April, 2013 @ 5:13 pm   24

It all looks and sounds so amazing. The music in Grand Theft Auto has always been a huge thing. I think that is one of the reasons I love Vice City so much is that the soundtrack was so great. I can’t wait to get this when it releases.

Spooner_PS 30 April, 2013 @ 5:20 pm   25

Can´t wait!

Rodia_73 30 April, 2013 @ 5:26 pm   26

So awesome, Trevor FTW!

mplayercom 30 April, 2013 @ 5:41 pm   27

Estou contando os dias para por as mãos no GTA 5.

I want to drive(?) that Train :-D Looks cool this GTA game + I hope RockStar don’t give MicroSoft Timed DLC for this game or i won’t buy it, sorry to say :-/

CoolRichy008UK 30 April, 2013 @ 6:01 pm   29

GTA5 IS NOT GONNA BE ON PS4 so you dont pre order it now VictorAnalogy you wont beable to get a copy so in a way your ******D

CoolRichy008UK 30 April, 2013 @ 6:02 pm   30

slaps Carl-G for nicking my train idea ;P

vonhammer 30 April, 2013 @ 6:27 pm   31

@CoolRichy008UK

“i bet it will be about 30GB”

Not unless it’s coming out on multiple disks and has a mandatory installs for the 360. I just hope it’s HD on PS hardware this time.

link1983 30 April, 2013 @ 6:48 pm   32

Dear R*,

I have 1 question/request.

I was born on the 17th September 1983 which means I turn thirty the day this is released. To help me celebrate I would appreciate a copy of Grand Theft Auto V.

I am willing to send my birth certificate and passport for verification/promotional purposes

Renai_Kakume 30 April, 2013 @ 7:05 pm   33

Trevor is the best, can’t wait to play the game, Rockstar, you stay true to your name. Keep up the good job. I know your next gen game will blow everyone away just like GTA5 will for this gen.

CreditDue 30 April, 2013 @ 7:12 pm   34

Rockstar be good sports and announce some sort of collectors/limited/special edition already

Is the trailer from the ps3 version? It looks next gen to me :-D

Demonized 30 April, 2013 @ 7:35 pm   36

Trevor looks like a hell of a lot of fun haha!!

Not pre-ordering though until the inevitable special editions/pre order bonuses are announced though.

animus_mk86 30 April, 2013 @ 8:33 pm   37

Is it just me or Trevor kinda looks like Jack Nicholson? Can’t wait to get my hands on this game :)

CoolRichy008UK 30 April, 2013 @ 8:52 pm   38

RIGHT IM GONNA PUT YOU LOT STRAGHT because y ou dont know nothing

1 GTAV PS3 ONLY
2 trailer is the ps3 version jens15
3 R games have no plans to bring this to the ps4
4 CreditDue no collectors edition
5 link1983 you will have to buy it like everyone else you will not get gta5 for free just because of a birthday so you can forget about it cuz it INT GONNA HAPPEN

6 i wont be reading replys to this so dont bother people

CreditDue 30 April, 2013 @ 10:56 pm   39

7 CoolRichy008UK is a nutter

Olninyo 1 May, 2013 @ 1:15 am   40

I have a question.

Why are there no leading/or even interesting female characters?
I know its just a trailer and not fully representative of the whole experience, but all I saw on the trailer was a few family cameos and a whole load of strippers…

Olly.

Terarded 1 May, 2013 @ 2:30 am   41

this was supposed to be out in march, everytime i see the name im reminded that it was delayed half a year :(

mdogg91 1 May, 2013 @ 9:37 am   42

Still unsure whether im going to like the idea of being three characters throughout the game instead of one but Well… I guess i’ll wait and see.

And Rockstar make a GTA Stories spinoff of something for PS Vita thanks

Kanudo19 1 May, 2013 @ 11:52 am   43

Hey will Axl Rose from Guns N’ Roses return as DJ Tommy “The nightmare” Smith in K-DST ?? I loved him in San Andreas

dark_angel69 1 May, 2013 @ 12:40 pm   44

Those trailers look amazing. Sadly I have lost a lot of interest in GTA. I’ve always been disappointed with the multiplayer on your games as it always kicked me out. In GTA 4 and in Red Dead Redemption, I have never got to play a single game online.

I know the reason for this is due to my connection but I cant do anything about it. There is a reason it is strict so I wont be changing it. Have played many different games online and they all run fine. Only Assassin creed brotherhood had the same issue but they learned their lesson and never had that issue ever again in ACR or even AC3.

If you can sort out your multiplayer and make it run on strict connection, I may just reconsider buying this day one. Otherwise there is no point in getting it until it is cheaper. There are many great games out this year and only those that can impress me the most will be getting bought as I cant afford them all at once.

link1983 1 May, 2013 @ 2:07 pm   45

Whoever gave CoolRichy008UK a Mountain Dew or Red Bull, please take it from him and then when he has come down from the sugary induced fit he is in, explain to him what a public forum is.

The game isn’t PS3 only, There is a 360 version in the works too. (I know you meant just PS3 rather than PS4 and PS3, but, as you quite happily did, I am exercising my right to be facetious)

Just because a collectors edition hasn’t been announced it doesn’t mean it won’t happen. Unless you are on the team at R* that decides these things you can’t say for certain.

Finally, Haven’t you ever heard the ol’ saying, If you don’t ask you don’t get?

Salt to the wound, I would probably not end up paying for GTA V anyway, Games journalists get sent promotional copies to review.

Strangeheaven 1 May, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   46

The game looks quite dated now,compared to watchdogs on ps4, hence while I’m waiting for GTA 5 on PS4.

Strangeheaven 1 May, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   47

Wait for the PS4 version people

JoaoAZC 1 May, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   48

when can u tell us if gta v will be available to pre order on the ps store? it’s super important for me so give me a response if possible.
thank you!

Stonesthrow 1 May, 2013 @ 3:55 pm   49

Was great, how else could it be? I’m really excited about the multiple maincharacters aspect. Especially Franklin because San Andreas is still my favorite. And it seems to add some variety to both story and atmosphere. To state the obvious, can’t wait for this!

Stonesthrow 1 May, 2013 @ 4:01 pm   50

@47 It’s not at all certain there will be a ps4 version. Rockstar is not the type of developer to do a half job and they will want to familiarise with the ps4 before anything. Not to mention PC, which will probably get a port after the (current) console versions. There might be a ps4 port at some point, but who knows? I know I won’t be able to hold off getting it for even an hour.. If they do bring it out on ps4 eventually I’ll probably just got it twice :p

Load all