Posted 12:00pm

Knights and Witches sale starts on PS Store today

KnightsAndWitchesSale_BlogImage_EN

Listen well, brave adventurers. Equip your finest gear (wallet), for you shall be enjoying some substantial savings on a grand range of games. Enjoy the likes of Namco Bandai’s magical Ni No Kuni or EA’s Dragon Age: Origins in our Knights and Witches sale. Offers go live this afternoon and run until 22nd May 2013.

We’re happy to also reveal that ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD and Demon’s Souls will be PS Plus titles in June. Both titles feature in today’s sale just in case you aren’t a PS Plus subscriber.

PlayStation 3(with additional 10% discount for PS Plus subscribers)

Black Knight Sword

Rune Factory Oceans
Was €49.99/£39.99, now €19.99/£15.99

Trine 2
Was €11.25/£8.99, now €4.49/£3.69

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Was €9.99/€7.99, now €3.99/£3.19

PlayStation 3(no PS Plus discount)

Dragon Age: Origins
€19.99/£15.99, now €7.99/£6.49

Dragon Age II
Was €19.99/£15.99, now €9.99/£7.99

PSOne

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Was €5.99/£4.79, now €2.49/£1.99

MediEvil
Was €4.99/£3.99, now €2.49/£1.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

123 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Tagged_Deaf 8 May, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   1

Whoa! Totally going to get White Witch!!

Would like to get it for free but who cares? £20? Okay, you can put your hand in my wallet!

Very nice sales!!

SYPHLED 8 May, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   2

Two days ago I bought Trine 2 for the full price and now there is a discount. Is there any possibility I could get a refund?

MASPALOMAZ 8 May, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   3

So in June PLUS gets ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD

very nice. Thankyou, Sirs.

XeniEmi 8 May, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   4

Ni No Kuni is a bargain at that price! Wow, way to beat all the competition! And it turns out, the two games I’m interested in have a little mark besides their name saying they go free next month – I’ll patiently wait a little longer.

But wow, awesome sale! So many nice things to be had at excellent prices!

MafiaCub 8 May, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   5

No chance of a refund, it’s just unfortunate.

I bought something full price last year, £30, and later the same day it was announced for free for PS+ the next week. Gutted, but it’s just luck of the draw.

Tagged_Deaf 8 May, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   6

Demon Soul for free, I didn’t realise it till now.

Already owned ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD and it will be such a brilliant choice for PS+ gamers who should have to get it.

Commandofin 8 May, 2013 @ 12:09 pm   7

Is Shadow of the colossus OST coming into the store anytime soon or never? Last year the response was no, any update?

toxic-inferno 8 May, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   8

Will be getting Trine 2, and looking forward to SotC and Ico on PS Plus. Been meaning to play those for a while!

Better go and top-up that wallet, just bought Datura.

Xenikun 8 May, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   10

Whoa, Ni no Kuni for £20?! If you don’t own it, get it! Fantastic game and worth every penny.

Will there be a sale on DLC for Dragon Age Origins/2 DLCs? If not, any chance we can get that? :P

benzopil 8 May, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   11

Wow, ICO and SotC, plus Demon’s Souls, amazing!!! Thank you very much.

Is it just a regular June Plus update or these games will replace LBP2, inFamous 2 and Motorstorm?

Shou_Kobayashi 8 May, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   12

I’m seeing ICO as a single download, but not Shadow of the Colossus, so just the bundle will go on sale?

zalwelgoedgaan 8 May, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   13

I always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus, thanks SCEE!

Mith1970 8 May, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   14

Now, THAT’s a sale. Ni no Kuni for me, and what a sneaky way to introduce part of the PS Plus content for June :-) Took me a whole 5 seconds to realize it! Ico and Shadows were near the top of my watch-list!

*happydance*

able_sk 8 May, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   15

PS Plus is the best thing in this generation of consoles. Money well spent:)

BernardoOne 8 May, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   16

No PS Vita games on sale? :(

TheMART 8 May, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   17

Ni No Kuni is a great, great sale for 30 Euro.

Now only thing I keep missing with every single sale that is done pretty much

WHY IS PSVITA FORGOTTEN CONSTANTLY???

I mean, maybe not a lot Knights and Witches games on PSVita… But I could put on some knight or witch suit in LittleBigPlanet Vita! USA got LBPV in the Xmas sale for about 18 bucks for PS+ members, we never saw that. Only a weak discount on LBPV from 35 to 31.50 Euro or something.

Bring me LBPV for 18 Euro and Sony would be talking. PSVita is forgotten constantly, it bugs me. And this comes from someone that owns two PS3′s, two PSP’s and a PSVita. Die hard Sony fan, support all your platforms, not just one please.

Miro33no 8 May, 2013 @ 12:23 pm   18

“We’re happy to also reveal that ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD and Demon’s Souls will be PS Plus titles in June.”

If I am dreaming, please dont wake me up :D
Sales are awesome too, unfortunately I am a bit out of money after getting Soul Sac. :( Well, maybe next time :D Keep going guys.

PIREDERAS 8 May, 2013 @ 12:23 pm   19

Thanks Jawad, this early reveal that Demon’s Souls and ICO & Shadow of the Colossus will be among June’s PS Plus titles is amazing! Looking forward to find out the rest!

I have some questions:

1. I have already bought the Artorias of the Abyss DLC, but will any digital Dark Souls ever come to PS Store?

2. What’s the install size of Ni No Kuni?

3. When will we get the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection?

zalwelgoedgaan 8 May, 2013 @ 12:23 pm   20

@ TheMART:

You never know, LBPV might become a Plus title if they keep up with the craziness. XD

Izorpo 8 May, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   21

The only thing that would have made this sale better is if the dlc for Kingdoms of Amalur and Dragon’s Age II were included in the sale.

Will definitely pick up Suda’s Black Knight Sword as I gave it a miss on release

Demon Souls and the HD Collection of Ico & Shadow of the Colossus free on plus. Already have Ico & Shadow on disc…hmmm I wonder what the vita games will be

planeet32 8 May, 2013 @ 12:25 pm   22

@17: A physical copy of LBPV is currently € 18 in

*looks at your flag*

your country. There are several stores for that price.

Sogeman 8 May, 2013 @ 12:25 pm   23

why isn’t Shadow of the Colossus on sale as individual game? I don’t want Ico but would buy Colossus.

@19 ~20gb, 40 needed to install it (since it needs double the size during install)

dark_angel69 8 May, 2013 @ 12:26 pm   24

Ni No Kuni is very tempting. Although I’m still not quite sure if I should buy it just yet or not. Was mainly planning on waiting until summer so have the time for it. Busy playing Defiance, Hitman Absolution and Soul Sacrifice so would be hard to fit in the time for No Ni Kuni right now. Especially with it being so long and with The last of us coming out in 5 weeks.

ICO and Shadows of the Colossus HD is a very nice choice for PS+. Already bought it ages ago and was amazing. Still need to plat them two games but ICO would be quite a tricky plat. Seems to have a really hard trophy.

In a way I’m happy June gets a game I already have cos then it helps keep my mind on just one game at a time (The Last of Us). Will look into Demons Souls but not sure if I will get round to playing it.

Izorpo 8 May, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   25

also isn’t Medieval Resurrection a psp game? It shouldn’t be under PS3 as that implies it is playable on the PS3

Lunastra78 8 May, 2013 @ 12:33 pm   26

Now that’s a nice sale!

I’m getting Black Knights Sword and Demon’s Souls(for 2nd platinum) and I’m considering Fat Princess… Is it a good game for couch co-op?

Splutterbug 8 May, 2013 @ 12:33 pm   27

Ni No Kuni! Already! Fantastic news, also Can’t wait for Demon Souls on Plus

Neo-Renzokuken 8 May, 2013 @ 12:35 pm   28

If not part of this sale, will the DLC for Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 be discounted in the near future?

VirusPT 8 May, 2013 @ 12:37 pm   29

Why isn’t Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning in this sale? =(

cowbanana 8 May, 2013 @ 12:39 pm   30

Nice selection, especially all the Vita games! :/

Why couldn’t you get something like New Little King’s Story? Did you even try? I’d buy that in sale, but since the game has unpatched slowdowns there’s no way I am paying full price for it.

Low effort on the Vita side, SCEE.

iicipher 8 May, 2013 @ 12:40 pm   31

Why is dungeon Hunter: Alliance £3.99 on PS3 yet still £29.99 on Vita? Vita needs some more love from these sales and such.

foxsevent 8 May, 2013 @ 12:42 pm   32

Oh come on!!! Both GTA sale and this my wallet isn’t big enough for both. :(

Capt_Darling 8 May, 2013 @ 12:43 pm   33

Fantastic sale and great news about Demon’s Souls & ICO.

cowbanana 8 May, 2013 @ 12:45 pm   34

Is that a pricing error on Ni No Kuni?

Was €59.99/£49.99, now €29.99/£19.99

Does the UK get a bigger discount?

ODirtyB_69 8 May, 2013 @ 12:46 pm   35

feel very much let down with PS+ this month, ok great for those that are into them but 2 RPG’s is a bit weak if you ask me as its only targetting people who like that genre. Would have been better to split those up over next 2 months and add in other genres

I know a lot of people like them but I dont like RPG’s in the slightest and I know I’m not alone in that so really think better planning is required on this next time.

Would have loved to have some indie stuff, RTS, puzzle, action, adventure stuff instead

Anyway..when we getting Lego LotR?

DiscworldDeath 8 May, 2013 @ 12:48 pm   36

RPGs. RPGs everywhere! Also, next month’s PS+ titles, wow, so happy!

DoYouLikeMyID 8 May, 2013 @ 12:48 pm   37

So Demon’s Souls and ICO & Shadow of The Colossus are in PS Plus next month?

Well, I already have ICO & Shadow of The Colossus, but it’ll be great for those who don’t! Maybe it’ll even build some more hype for The Last Guardian? Maybe we’ll see a new trailer for it at E3, and at the same time, an announcement stating it’ll be a PS4 title? Well, I can dream, can’t I? ;)

I’ll try out Demon’s Souls though, and I can’t wait to see the other 3 PS Plus titles for next month. :D

DiscworldDeath 8 May, 2013 @ 12:55 pm   38

Some games, such as Wziardry, lead to the Demo page, and there is no full game anywhere available for purchase, just the demo O.O

cowbanana 8 May, 2013 @ 12:56 pm   39

Weird… Ni No Kuni is 199,99 DKK/€26,8) on the Danish Store (179,99 DKK/€24,15 PS+).

So a little cheaper than the € pricing shown above.

Icey7 8 May, 2013 @ 1:01 pm   40

Excellent! ICO and SotC – PS Plus has totally become worth every penny.

Chaosprower 8 May, 2013 @ 1:02 pm   41

Another sale, the same story. Not even a Vita section…

rutea7 8 May, 2013 @ 1:02 pm   42

Little kings story and Dokuro would’ve fit in nicely with the sale but still no love for Vita in these sales.

supersmith2500 8 May, 2013 @ 1:04 pm   43

Wait a sec… ICO and Shadow of the Colossus to arrive in IGC next month?? OH HECK YES!! And my old wish has finally came true. But too bad I already own it. Also, I knew I saw that coming.

nezhet10 8 May, 2013 @ 1:05 pm   44

Where is ps vita games?…why sony does not take account the ps vita users? for two months, I was hoping that we get a discount for zen pinball 2 dlc and we got only star Wars dlc. If i buy all the zen pinball 2 dlc, they cost about 80 €….is this normal for you? Is enough for me!! I am going to buy a nintendo 3ds and waiting for xbox 720…You are doing a good job sony, very gooooood job. Keep up the good work.

hyperrabbit2 8 May, 2013 @ 1:05 pm   45

Just bought Ni No Kuni (17,99 PS+), but 21GB DL size is quite frightening, even with my 5Mbit/sec speed. Still, RPG worth waiting for. And thanks to PS+ i have huge backlog of games to complete anyway, so no harm done. Thank you Sony!

SSJVEGETA2007 8 May, 2013 @ 1:06 pm   46

Legacy of Kain yes please :)

Tagged_Deaf 8 May, 2013 @ 1:12 pm   47

Didn’t expect to see such a huge file size for White Witch but since it’s very nice £18, it can make me wait whole day if it wants

goaaala_baer 8 May, 2013 @ 1:12 pm   48

Damn I just imported Ico & Shadow Collection from Play-Asia. :D At least I have a nice box and can keep it when PS+ for PS3 discontinues (btw when will that happen? any plans?).

Very excited about Demon’s Souls coming to Plus. This will be hype!

Ni no Kuni (UK PS+ price 18 GBP, EU PS+ price 28 €) shows one more time that in SCEE the pricing is a bit messed up sometimes.

Will maybe get Game of Thrones, looks fun.

woodypride 8 May, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   49

I hope the third game for PS+ will be better than that.
What about some games for the entire family ? Some racing games for the boys who like little cars…
Some free or “good” discounts for LB2 levels ?
LEGO games ? Lord of the Rings, Batman…
Thanks.

It’s a good price for Ni no kuni though.

GolimLongshanks 8 May, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   50