Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 22nd May 2013

Right out of the gate we have Ratchet and Clank QForce, now available for PS Vita. The wait was a little longer anticipated, but now you’ll be able to enjoy your Ratchet and Clank multiplayer experience on the go.

A unique title for PS Vita will also be available this week – Men’s Room Mayhem. Be the janitor of your very own chaotic men’s room! Direct patrons to urinals and keep everywhere sparkling clean. Extra points are scored for maintaining proper men’s room etiquette, avoiding fights and nasty accidents!

Check out the rest of this week’s content below. Agriculture fans will also be happy to know that availability for Farming Simulator has opened up to more regions.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

Pool Nation – 40% Off

Men’s Room Mayhem – 50% off

Darkstalkers Resurrection – Exclusive to Plus for £7.99/€9.99

PS3 pre-order

MotoGP 13
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 3

PS3 games

Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI:12
Availability: All

Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger (Trial available – except in Germany)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 18

Capcom Arcade Cabinet : All In 1
Price: £23.99/€29.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: All

Fast & Furious: Showdown (available from 22nd May in AUS/NZ, all else from 24th May)
Price: £31.99/€39.99
PEGI: 12

Mugen Souls
Price: £29.99/€39.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Russia

Pool Nation
Price: £4.99/€6.19
PEGI: 3
Availability: All

Resident Evil Revelations (available from 24th May)
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 16

PS Vita games

Men’s Room Mayhem
Price: £1.99/€2.49
PEGI: 7

PS Mobile games

Passing Time (£1.99/€2.49)

The Labyrinth (£0.79/€0.99)

Saicoro-puzzle (Free)

Yu-nama: The Puzzle (£2.39/€2.99)

PS3 DLC

Resident Evil Revelations

Prices: Free

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

Prices: £4.79/€5.99
Availability: All

Ratchet & Clank: QForce (Cross-Buy)

Availability Change

• Farming Simulator – Now available in all regions except Australia and New Zealand
  • Nun Attack – Now available in all regions except Australia, Germany and New Zealand

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

155 Comments 12 Author replies
Show oldest first

liamlangan 22 May, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   1

Funny story about Ratchet and Clank Qforce, CrossBuy isn’t working

Also what’s the ETA on Ratchet Gladiator?

anunnakid 22 May, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   2

ratchet and clank disc benefits not working: error 80710D23

Carnivius_Prime 22 May, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   3

Where’s Ratchet: Gladiator? Was looking forward to my freebie. rah

@ liamlangan it is working over here (did it via ps3)

Griever_Zero 22 May, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   5

Hey Jawad,

I think you misunderstood what I meant about not being able to get the DOA5 DLC.
So let me rephrase it.

I’m unable to download “Dead or Alive® 5 Player’s Swimwear Set” from the stores except, but I can get it from my download list.
BUT! Because I can’t download it from the store, it doesn’t recognize that I own it.
Which means I’m unable to download the same dlc for “Dead or Alive 5 Plus” which is the vita vers.
Which has Cross-DLC.

In other words.
I’m unable to get dlc I own for a game that supports Cross-DLC cause the store doesn’t seem to know I own it.

So, something you can forward, or do I need to contact the slow Customer support?

Jawad Ashraf 22 May, 2013 @ 3:13 pm

You are going to have to contact local customer support to look into this matter.

RemyX-1988 22 May, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   6

When was Ratchet: Gladiator HD coming? And… what is the Darkstalkers Resurrection PSN Plus Special Offer Bundle? What does it include?

Thanks in advance for answers. ^^

theindieboy 22 May, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   7

Eta on Gladiator? Any news on star wars pinball vita fix thats over a week it’s been broken now come one, on a side note lfamo currenlty 90% ps4 10% xbox none on gamestop twitter battle even winning the us. Oop epic marketing fail.

Omisnad 22 May, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   8

… still no fix for the DOA5 Getaway PS3 dlc ?!?!?
… and no surprise that i cant download R&C.
… Lucky for you guys xbox one looks a non-starter.

INS1GHTFUL 22 May, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   9

yup cross buy not working. I used the disc benefits a few days ago but its not showing up on my purchased/download list
:-(

liamlangan 22 May, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   10

@VaVeTi it seems to be the disc benefits scheme that isn’t working at the moment, people who bought the game from the PS Store seem to be having no problems

dean1076 22 May, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   11

few bad weeks for me recently nothing of interest

is there any chance you can let us know if minecraft ps3 edition is coming anytime soon thanks

CapRooney 22 May, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   12

Any word on Dino Crisis 1 & 2 being made available on the EU PSN Store?

Elite_1989 22 May, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   13

Hi Jawad, I’m considering getting the Ratchet and Clank HD collection, is it possible that you could let me know if it’s planned to go on sale sometime soon please.

giorgo 22 May, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   14

How can i sort my Downloadlist (Games, Demos, Avatars u.s.o)?

lordreo22 22 May, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   15

Since Youtube is now officially supported in Switzerland, is there any Chance we will get the Youtube app for Vita soon?

Shinobi-vs-Gast 22 May, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   16

Why doesn’t Europe get the awesome Ultimate Editions the US Store got?

I really wanted to pick up Batman Arkham City with all the DLC’s. :-(

CapRooney 22 May, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   17

Any idea if dino crisis 1 & 2 are coming to the EU PSN store?

MafiaCub 22 May, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   18

DArkstalkers Ressurection PSN plus offer bundleSince it’s not listed properly, I will inform you all.

It’s not £19.99. It’s £7.99 if you have PS+. and the bundle bonus is that it includes Super Puzzle Fight 2 HD

liamlangan 22 May, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   19

Oh also forgot to mention on my first comment, Is there any reason as to why I am unable to download the Soul Sacrifice Network Pass, It’s visible on the store but at present the download link isn’t visible on Vita and the button does nothing on the PS3 store

Jawad Ashraf 22 May, 2013 @ 3:22 pm

Might be a linking issue, I will raise it with our Ops guys.

GrViper 22 May, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   20

“Direct patrons to urinals”… How fitting, Sony is taking the [DELETED] with the Classics section again.

Nightmare966 22 May, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   21

I already posted it in the sale thread but… LOTR: War of the North is not a freebie for Plus due the Plus discount :/

Aaaaaaaanyways. Batgirl and Sack-Garrus for me this week, probably will get a bit more skins and dat Tekken later.

Any chance, that the Batman: Arkham Origins CG trailer is coming for download? It does really deserve a good watch on an HDTV.

BTW, I almost forgot there’s a TXxSF coming soon…

Chocobo115 22 May, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   22

Jawad,

Any chance you could ask Capcom to put the Street Fighter X Tekken DLC characters on sale (Been holding off on playing the game till the DLC is going on sale) and maybe Asura’s Wrath DLC?

HANDZY 22 May, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   23

Hey Jawad,

Now that Q-Force is out on Vita do you have any news on when Ratchet gladiator is out and also any news on the people who havent received their free Motorstorm R/C code?

Flipside666 22 May, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   24

hey, you should mention Pool Nation has a nice Plus discount ;)

Flipside666 22 May, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   25

hey you should mention Pool Nation has a nice Plus discount ;)

Carnivius_Prime 22 May, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   26

Thanks for reply. So, Gladiator ain’t ready yet for Eu store? I should stop looking at the US one and getting my hopes up.

PiccoroDaimaoh 22 May, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   27

Hello Jawad.
Can you please tell me if the PS3 YouTube app is coming to Portugal?
Thanks.

Izorpo 22 May, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   28

disc benefits are you sure? I bought the ps3 disc of Ratchet and Clank Q-Force and yet the store is trying to charge me £11.99 for the vita version of it. I’ve already enabled the disc benefits months ago and have even received the code for Motorstorm RC and yet I’m not able to download the game that was actually a cross buy??!!!

When are the codes for Gladiator being posted out? the US received their version (Deadlocked) yesterday

Coheno 22 May, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   29

Hotline Miami next week?

mondo-gamer 22 May, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   30

Dear Jawad,

WRC 3 is finally on the Israeli PSN Store,

but the Safari & Mini DLCs are still missing.

I believe that with a little more help from you,

I’ll be able to fully enjoy the game with the DLCs.

neilc010 22 May, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   31

Hi. The last couple of months have been really boring for the playstation store due to the lack of ps one titles being available to download. Any idea on when you have more available as i’ve been hoping for twisted metal 3 4 and any more ridge racer games. I know TM 3+4 were not released in the uk but would they be made available to download as usa imports. You do have some usa ps one games here. Many thanks

Preztail 22 May, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   32

Hey pleased with the lineup this week especially injustice content will unit 13 ever go in plus game collection as thinking of buying it

Cheers

Artemisthemp 22 May, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   33

Will EU ever get more HDN Victory Avatar’s?

zalwelgoedgaan 22 May, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   34

You might need to change the Darkstalkers price in the article, the store has a much, much lower price.

When is launched Youtube in Portugal for PS3? Local version already exist.

Bgjknpqswvyu 22 May, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   36

Hi Jawad, will the EU store be getting Fire Pro Wrestling Returns as a PS2 classic like the US store?

A_Nonny_Moose 22 May, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   37

Will the EU ever be getting Closure? It released on the US store a while ago, and has even been featured on the US PS+ IGC, but there’s been no word of an EU release.

BernardoOne 22 May, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   38

The vita version of Ratchet and Clank is utterly broken. It should be removed from the store and Sony should only put it available when the game is in a proper release state.

supersmith2500 22 May, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   39

Btw, hope Ratchet: Gladiator doesn’t suffer months delay.

I think it’s again with the languages since the US version only has one language. Hope it’s not for long.

mclulu 22 May, 2013 @ 3:30 pm   40

i have purchase ratchet Qforce PS3 on the store , and i no have Qforce in my store for psvita .
and where is ratchet gladiator ?

Posted on 22 May, 2013 at 3:03 pm by Carnivius_Prime
Where’s Ratchet: Gladiator? Was looking forward to my freebie. rah

Posted on 22 May, 2013 at 3:13 pm by Jawad Ashraf
It’s not ready for release just yet.

DAMN MEN ! US STORE HAVE IT

Ratchet & Clank Q-Force is coming up as £11.99, when accessed through “Disc Benefits”.
I have been a ‘day-one’ owner of Q-Force for PS3, I had this disc from new.

Selecting “Disc Benefits” displays; “This disc has already been added to your account.”
Selecting “Proceed to PlayStation Store” displays the product page and a pice of £11.99.

This is not acceptable!
Over 6 months of delays, excuses and ignorance and now this!?

Fix it, NOW!

GCHiki90 22 May, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   42

Hi,

Jawad, I’ve already posted in the new sales thread without an answer,
Tekken Tag 2 is still incorrect with the Plus discount.

You said it will have 60% discount but it’s showing £10.79, that’s not even 50% discount, please clarify this, thank you.

Jawad Ashraf 22 May, 2013 @ 3:38 pm

Apologies for all this confusion. It’s approximately 50% off, with an additional 10% if you are a PS Plus subscriber. This is based around the EURO (as has often been the case), so other currencies may experience slight scaling differences.

Apologies for the confusion.

TheDeathAvenger 22 May, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   43

Loving the PS+ discount for Metro!
Does the PSN version of Metro: Light Light come with the Ranger mode like the disc version does?
Thanks

Rusworch 22 May, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   44

Anything on Legend of Dragoon being added to the store yet?

guitardevil6 22 May, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   45

I’ve gone through Disc Benefits to get QForce for the vita, but it is coming up as £11.99….

What’s the ETA for this getting fixed?

LegoAnd 22 May, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   46

Any news on Gladiator? Saying “it’s not ready” isn’t quite good enough, since US already has the game.

Also, there is a problem with the Qforce cross-buy: It’s not a cross-buy. You are still charging us for the Vita-game.

Good update anyways, can’t wait to get my hands on Call of Juarez! :D

Jawad Ashraf 22 May, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

And the US version is based on the domestic US version, which makes it a simpler approach in a way.

The Ratchet entitlement issues are being looked at as I write this.

ThugETH 22 May, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   47

Any chance of Star Wars pinball getting fixed? Only the trial is on the store and when you pay £7.99 to upgrade to the full game it says cannot download with a PS Vita system.

Superbuu3 22 May, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   48

When will we receive our ratchet and clank gladiator codes? Are we getting that game anytime soon? The whole launch of q force on the vita has been a disaster.

Carnivius_Prime 22 May, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   49

Languages? Is that why games get delayed so much here? Might sound a bit selfish but can us UK folk have a seperate store and get the same games as the US then as it’s a bit frustrating waiting for localization on games when we already speak the same language the US version has. Or is there more to it then that?

ThugETH 22 May, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   50

Oh and anyone thinking about getting Ratchet & Clank Vita, don’t bother the load times are atrocious (3minutes+ timed with stopwatch), the graphics are terrible and the frame rate is atrocious. Considering the delay the game has had in development these issues are absurd.

Load all