Posted 22 May

The Last of Us livestream this Friday

20343joel ellie gun

Hi PlayStation.Blog! It’s been a busy few weeks making all of the arrangements, but we’re excited to confirm that Access PlayStation, GAME and IGN have teamed up to host a fantastic community event for Naughty Dog’s latest PlayStation 3 exclusive, The Last of Us.

Those of you who follow us on Facebook and Twitter may have noticed that over the last few weeks we’ve been giving you a chance to win tickets to this money-can’t-buy experience.

Sadly not everyone can win a spot, but the good news is that we’ll be livestreaming the entire event across PlayStation Blog, GAME.co.uk and IGN.com. Tune in to watch exclusive interviews with Naughty Dog, see a live gameplay demo from the team and take part in our live Q&A with not only the Naughty Dog team, but also Hollywood actress Ashley Johnson, the voice of Ellie.

Tune into the livestream on the PlayStation Blog at 19:30 BST on Friday 24th May. For those of you who want to submit questions to the Naughty Dog team, you can do so on the night by tweeting @PSAccess with the hashtag #TheLastofUsLive. Anyone who has their question selected will also win a goodie bag.

For more on Naughty Dog’s latest, head on over to our official The Last of Us site.

We hope to see you tuning in on the night!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

7 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first

Chocobo115 22 May, 2013 @ 10:44 am   1

Haven’t I seen you as a mod at the Namco Bandai EU forums? :O
Anyways super excited for The Last of Us.

Hollie Bennett 22 May, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

Yep, I used to be the Community PR Executive at Namco Bandai, I’ve now been with Sony about 7 weeks. Good spot!

Bacon_Crispies 22 May, 2013 @ 10:50 am   2

What a coincidence, I’m attending a GAME lock in event this Friday to play the Last of Us, can’t wait to get my hands on it.

dark_angel69 22 May, 2013 @ 10:57 am   3

This sounds great and all but think I will pass on it. It sounds like another Beyond two souls to me. Need to avoid the spoilers. Only have 3 weeks to go to play it. Cant wait for that!

TINTINTB303 22 May, 2013 @ 1:48 pm   4

@dark_angel

Me too. Trying hard to avoid any clips etc of this [The Last Of Us] and Beyond: Two Souls.

I want the game(s) to feel as new and as fresh as possible when I first play them. :-)

dark_angel69 22 May, 2013 @ 2:28 pm   5

That’s what I want too. We deserve a medal for avoiding them. lol. Wouldn’t mind watching it all after playing the game but the important thing is getting to play them before watching these things. And they certainly need to be a day one buy before spoilers ends up all over the internet

TINTINTB303 22 May, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   6

Agreed!

Avoiding these kind of videos is hard enough and that’s before the games are actually released!! Lol. ;-)

TLOU, B:TS and GTAV are the only day one purchases on my radar at the moment. GTAV is proving pretty easy not get spoiled as Rockstar never release any actual gameplay before release. :-)

European_Gamer 22 May, 2013 @ 4:43 pm   7

One of my PSN friends has been playing the beta for about a week. I’m still waiting for the counter in the God of War game to reach 0.