Posted 2:30pm

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 29th May 2013

First up this week, Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler. Bring crime-solving to life in your living room as you help private eye Diggs crack his toughest ever case.

DiggsNightcrawler_BoxPromo_EN_PVWIMG

Star in a breathtaking detective story with laughs, surprises and adventure on every page. As Diggs’ trusty sidekick, you’ll need to search crime scenes, solve puzzles and outwit crafty characters as the stunning Library City pops up and unfolds, right before your eyes.

MetalGearRising_FeaturedImage_PVWIMG

Elsewhere this week, let rip as Raiden against a swarm of enemy cyborg units, Unmanned Gears and incredible boss fights, in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Test your skills further in a number of increasingly difficult VR Missions or take advantage of extra download content (available separately from PS Store).

Other highlights this week include Fuse and Dynasty Warriors 6 on PS3; soothing puzzler Quell Memento and oddball action title The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character on PS Vita; and a fistful of great new titles for PS Plus. Enjoy!

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – 100% off
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD – 100% off
Demon’s Souls – 100% off

PS3 games

Dynasty Warriors 6
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: All

Fuse (available from May 31st)
Price: £59.99/€69.99

Price: £10.99/€14.99
PEGI: 7

PS Vita games

Quell Memento
Price: £2.99/€3.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character

Prices: £ 1.15/€ 1.39

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception

PS Vita DLC

Soul Sacrifice

Prices: Free

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

146 Comments 13 Author replies
Show oldest first

FghtOffUrDemons 29 May, 2013 @ 2:34 pm   1

The third week asking now…
Any chance we can get imports of
Parasite Eve
Legend Of Dragoon
Chrono Cross
Dino Crisis 2?
Any possibility of any of those?
I asked Square Enix Europe about Parasite Eve and Chrono Cross but they just ignored me, too busy for customers and money I guess =/
Legend Of Dragoon though is owned by Sony.
Please answer me because I’m desperate to play these games on my Vita.
Thanks for your time.

Marky264 29 May, 2013 @ 2:35 pm   2

Hi Jawad,

Can you please let me know whats happening the GRID 2 Pre Order Download? The Game was supposed to Automatically Download to my Console on the 27th May but there hasn’t been any sign of it on the Store? Will It be Downloadable from Today? Codemasters haven’t been much help and told me they’d ask Sony about it and haven’t really updated the community about it. I already have the DLC Which I’ve been able to Download but not the Game… Also will the Game Activate on Midnight 31st May 00:01am? Thanks

Jawad Ashraf 29 May, 2013 @ 2:50 pm

It should start downloading quite soon (your next scheduled system update).

Jawad Ashraf 29 May, 2013 @ 4:21 pm

I’m actually finding out more about this, just in case. I’ll have more info tomorrow I hope! :)

ummm wait its June? Is this why we are getting June plus stuff? Actually more importantly what has happened to the rest of the 29th, 30th and 31st?

robsammons 29 May, 2013 @ 2:37 pm   4

What about the Last of Us pre order price that was announced early this morning?

Jawad Ashraf 29 May, 2013 @ 2:51 pm

There has been a delay on this (that original post has been updated). A new date is yet to be announced.

PyramidHead07 29 May, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   5

^ What he said

AaronSOLDIER 29 May, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   6

Nothing for me, wish they’d put up MediEvil II and Kingsley’s Adventure. PS1 had some really unique games that Sony just doesn’t care about nowadays.

MASPALOMAZ 29 May, 2013 @ 2:41 pm   7

downloading ico and that kingdoms game right now, thanks ;-)

Carnivius_Prime 29 May, 2013 @ 2:41 pm   8

Why was ‘The Warriors’ taken down on it’s original release day and now put up again? Was there something wrong with the file before? I downloaded it before it got taken down so should I be redownloading it again?

Nothing much else here interesting me. I’m still waiting for Guilty Gear.

Hrimgrimnir 29 May, 2013 @ 2:41 pm   9

No discount on the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DLCs?

schoolhater1 29 May, 2013 @ 2:42 pm   10

I have a question, this is a great drop, nothing for me mind you. The Price drop has tales of Graces at £34.99 But it was origannally at £34.99 What’s happening with that?

Also, any chance any of us in England will see Project Zero coming to the store?

giorgo 29 May, 2013 @ 2:43 pm   11

Jak and Daxter Trilogie for IGC ?? or huge sale?

Mr-Matt13 29 May, 2013 @ 2:43 pm   12

Hi Jawad,

I already posted this a few days ago in the relevant thread but I guess that “Ultimate Warriors sale” thread is dead now.

Any chance of price matching the SSF4 upgrade to SSF4:AE version?

It doesn’t seem fair that the full digital version of SSF4:AE is £5.99 but the upgrade for people who already own SSF4 is £11.99.

It would mean I only have to download 1.5GB instead of 17.9GB which saves me a lot of time and HDD space.

Will wait for a reply. Cheers.

Dvil0020 29 May, 2013 @ 2:44 pm   13

shadow/ico demon souls and kingdom of alamur you guys have gave me plenty to keep me busy for a while demon souls especially can’t wait to play that again also on a side note guys u need to go to search to find them as they’re not appearing on playstation plus instant game collection or new this week section

Anyone looking for someone to play demon souls with add me ^^

LegoAnd 29 May, 2013 @ 2:45 pm   14

Okay, where the heck is Ratchet: Gladiator? Why do we have to wait for 2 more weeks (at least) than US? As far as I can see, there is no apparent reason.

Vashetti 29 May, 2013 @ 2:45 pm   15

What? No Ratchet: Deadlocked?

The US got it last week :(

Bealinator 29 May, 2013 @ 2:46 pm   16

Hello Jawad,

Few questions

1 – Is there an ETA for Ratchet Gladiator HD?

2 – Do you have any idea if Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is on its way as a PS2 Classic?

3 – What will The Last of Us season pass cost in real money? You know, in Pound Sterling?

Jawad Ashraf 29 May, 2013 @ 2:55 pm

1. Sadly not.
    2. I don’t think so.
    3. I can’t confirm, but around £15.99. This could change either way!

Nightmare966 29 May, 2013 @ 2:47 pm   17

Well, gotta take those Plus freebies :P

Glad to see that this week’s post is up sooner than usual! Also, good to see that Tecmo Koei is chasing up on their titles :P Do you know if Ninja Gaiden Sigma was submitted? The US have it and Sigma 2 is on our Store as well.

On another matter, Jawad, I’d like to ask if you guys could take a look at the Tron: Legacy minipack pages for LBP2, Vita and Karting. I purchased it yesterday and the separate Clu file wasn’t included for LBP2, so it isn’t there. While I’ve already called Customer Support and that’s getting fixed for me, I believe the notice would be good so you guys can check the Karting and Vita pages for any future/possible Cross-buy issues :P

Thanks for your time, as usual ;D

pinkplaybunny 29 May, 2013 @ 2:47 pm   18

Boo i was waiting eagerly at 12 the last few Wednesdays in a row hoping to see what the yearly plus titles to be swapped out will be replaced by. Any hints as to when we will find out? :-)

MrSmadSmartAlex 29 May, 2013 @ 2:47 pm   19

@ #6
Yeah, I’ll second that Medievil 2 request. I missed that one in the PS1 days, even though I really enjoyed the first game.

BluSpykz 29 May, 2013 @ 2:48 pm   20

Early today; wonder if we’ll get a PS+ update regarding the rotation… thing, later on today…

Some things for me today, namely Warriors (finally!), Unearthed (looks like a homage to Uncharted?) and the three superb PS+ games this uhh… Next month this month.

madmanwithabox12 29 May, 2013 @ 2:49 pm   21

Hi, solid update today. Though I am a bit perturbed by lack of Vita games – Dragon Fantasy Book I and Men’s Room Mayhem are out in NA, yet not here. I think there’s a Guilty Gear game we’re missing and even a game that has physical release (History Legends of War: Patton) but not digital.

Also, please tell me you guys aren’t done with PS1 classics. Especially now they work on Vita. There’s a lot on offer there, sure. Some titles are missing like there’s only certain Tekken or Syphon Filter games available and there’s a lot of the heavy hitters we don’t have like Legend of the Dragoon. Please tell me we can expect more from PS1 classics (and I’m not just talking Japanese imports of games nobody has ever heard of).

Other than that, awesome update. That’s a great PS+ selection. Cheers!

zalwelgoedgaan 29 May, 2013 @ 2:49 pm   22

Downloading Demons, Ico/SOTS and Amalur, thanks!

@ JAWAD: When are we gonna hear about the yearly PS+ line up? Thanks in advance.

supersmith2500 29 May, 2013 @ 2:50 pm   23

Early blog entry for Store I have to say but still, the Store is not even updated yet. -_-

Chungles 29 May, 2013 @ 2:51 pm   24

Great offering from PS Plus this week. Are the titles listed till the 5th of June all for June or are more added? Seems strange the bulk of the additions to the instant game collection for June are available in May.

Fingers crossed Sony are busy working on a good sale for Vita owners in the near future…

LSB123 29 May, 2013 @ 2:52 pm   25

You just cannot charge £60 for a game release. You can’t. I was going to take advantage of the Last of Us pre-order today before I remembered it’ll be nigh on twice as much as a disc from a shop. No doubt there’s dozens of reasons and restrictions that inflate the price of games, but it’s just a simple fact that nobody is going to spend that much on a game, which is a shame for people like me who want to embrace digitisation. I hope the so-far success of the #PS4NoDRM campaign paves way for more changes with Playstation.

erkingtr 29 May, 2013 @ 2:53 pm   26

Hey Jawad, Are you planning to a discount for 3 month PS+ subscription?

dark_angel69 29 May, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   27

Hey Jawad

I noticed the U.S gets free Fuse timed trial for PS+ members. Do we get it too?

RadioSlave 29 May, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   28

Hey Jawad! Awesome update!

I know I asked you several weeks ago, but I still can`t see SXX: On Tour in the psn store. Any explanation to why it is gone? And what`s happening to Warhammer 40k series, now when THQ is gone? Will we never see Squad Command again? Would love to have this for the PS Vita. Cheers!

Huono_peleis 29 May, 2013 @ 2:57 pm   29

“UPDATE: Unfortunately we’ve had to delay today’s launch of The Last of Us digital pre-order. Apologies for any inconvenience – we will update you soon with a new date.”

You guys are AWESOME! You are the SCREWUPAZILLA of gaming business!

PiccoroDaimaoh 29 May, 2013 @ 2:57 pm   30

Hey Jawad!

Still no YouTube app in Portugal? :(

RSStation 29 May, 2013 @ 2:57 pm   31

Can we please get the ps2 game The getaway (team soho) on the store?

axehappy123 29 May, 2013 @ 2:59 pm   32

Weren’t we supposed to be getting Rayman Origins free on PS VITA this month?
Doesn’t look like there’s any free VITA content at all in the list?

Bookman360 29 May, 2013 @ 2:59 pm   33

it’s absolutely amazing, rpg here I come :) thanks sony

planeet32 29 May, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   34

@32 That would be on June 5th.

R3bb1t 29 May, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   35

Hi Jawad,

Thanks for the great update news, some great looking games for us Plus members.

Could I change the topic and ask whether you know if EU we will be getting Muramasa Rebirth on PS Vita?

Cheers and thanks again for the update

PHEEliNUX 29 May, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   36

The PC store seems not to be updated, See nothing on the store
And i would like to say that the iOS Playstation APP is sort of bugged, I can’t post anything in the blog despite being logged in

Fadilla- 29 May, 2013 @ 3:02 pm   37

Are we getting the Resident Evil: Revelations avatars just like US store did? I hope so…

supersmith2500 29 May, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   38

Jawad, do you know what time the Store will update? It is not even updated yet. I don’t want to wait all day just to play on Demon Souls.

s2704pds 29 May, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   39

Hey everyone

Jawad, would it be possible to have a Persona sale (Persona 2, 3 and maybe 4 golden) ? We can say its to celebrate the amazing Persona 4 Arena coming to the rest of the world :D Even though the celebration is a bit late it might provide some advertising and generate more sales for these great games

ThugETH 29 May, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   40

Will Star Wars Pinball be fixed any time soon?
Kind of getting sick of asking and being ignored.
It was released two weeks ago today and still doesn’t work.
The £7.99 full game unlock key doesn’t unlock the full game, mp is broken, the game still says TRIAL on the live area and trophies do not work and if you click on the icon in game it loops the buy full game unlock message forever.
It also doesn’t show up in the trophy app.

I don’t know if it’s Sony’s problem or the developers, either way I am never buying another game from this company and tbh only bought this one because it’s Star Wars.
This isn’t just happening to me it’s happening to anyone that buys it from the EU store.

planeet32 29 May, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   41

@35 I’ll second that.

Jawad,

Do you know if there are any plans on announcing Muramassa Rebirth (PS vita) for Europe?

OneZeroNyne 29 May, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   42

Ahhh The Warriors!!

Artemisthemp 29 May, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   43

So no HDN Victory avatar for EU :(

Bjarno86 29 May, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   44

@supersmith2500

Just use search. The PS+ games are already marked as free.

Bahamut_MW 29 May, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   45

Are we ever gonna see some new game time trials?

ryannumber3gamer 29 May, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   46

Really disapointed that we still didn’t get Ratchet Gladiator HD this week. Can we at least get a estimate date please like a month or after summer (Which I really hope not because there has been rumors its not out until September.).

Secondly is there any chance of the comic store returning for maybe The Vita? I thought it was a great thing to have since it let us get comics we usually could not get in the UK like Ratchet & Clank comics and the Archie Sonic and Sonic Universe comics.

PHEEliNUX 29 May, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   47

@ #39
Agreed, P3P’s price is very overpriced for a PSP game,It is for $20 in US store

@ #43 won’t be so sure about that, US got them yesterday, We would probably get them along with the update

MaxDiehard 29 May, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   48

@axehappy123

The 2 free PS+ titles are out in next week’s update.

MaxDiehard 29 May, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   49

*Vita PS+ titles.

Fadilla- 29 May, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   50

Who’s making these ugly ‘Gamet’ avatars? They are ugly as hell and expensive..omg who buys that anyways??

Load all