Posted 5 June

E3 sale starts today – save on inFAMOUS, Call of Duty, KillZone series

E3StoreSale_FeaturedImage_EN

Just a few days to go now until E3 begins! I’m sure everyone is hyped for the show, and many of you are discussing what you think will happen and what you hope to see. To get in on the hype, we’re happy to reveal our E3 sale starting this afternoon, 5th June. Get some fantastic games at fantastic prices, including various titles from franchises such as Call of Duty and inFAMOUS. PS Plus members can claim an additional 10% discount on all offers.

Check back next week where we’ll have another update.

Valid 5th to 19th June:

Was €69.99/£57.99, now €49.99/£39.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Was €49.99/£39.99, now €24.99/£19.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Was €69.99/£59.99, now €49.99/£34.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

83 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first

LordBeloved 5 June, 2013 @ 12:03 pm   1

Nice, but no PS Vita sadly.

MASPALOMAZ 5 June, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   2

Some very nice stuff. Always wanted MW2 as a digital version thanks :)

MASPALOMAZ 5 June, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   3

Please make a seperate Vita blog we dont want anymore vita comments here.

nothing for me but hopefully we will be getting Toro Friend Network and Paint Park Plus in the store update – at least that would be something for the vita

Jawad Ashraf 5 June, 2013 @ 12:28 pm

I can confirm Paint Park will be out. Toro won’t be unfortunately.

Stavros-Bigboss 5 June, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   5

Когда будет скидка на xcom enemy unknown?

luckysalt81 5 June, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   6

HA HA HA HA HA @ The Call of Duty prices!!!

Call of Duty MW3 now £39.99!!!
Who they kidding!!!

Stavros-Bigboss 5 June, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   7

when do we have a discount for xcom enemy unknown?

So many discounts, so little money.

Nightmare966 5 June, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   9

Eww, already have all inFamous titles due the Welcome Back/PSPLUS/Christmas sale combo :P

Oh well, I’ll check back next week. I understand new titles (ie, LBP) will be added, correct?

toxic-inferno 5 June, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   10

Now might be the time for me to get into Killzone…

Ouiyepp 5 June, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   11

Nothing for me today. Maybe I’ll find some jewel at the lowered prices section when the store updates.

Hey Jawad,
Just get me out of the wait and tell me, will you announce PS plus replacment games today or later this month?

Please just answer me so i stop refreshing the page every 2 min and go and do something else….

Jawad Ashraf 5 June, 2013 @ 12:29 pm

I won’t be announcing that at all. Chris will. There will be something on this soon.

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 5 June, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   13

SCEE, thankyou! You’ve really excelled this year in terms of sales, keep it up, you’re doing absolutely brilliantly!
About the ridiculous COD prices, what can we expect? It’s Activision’s fault they’re extortionate – not SCEE so don’t blame SCEE.

ashton_philip 5 June, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   14

@3 what is wrong with the Vita audience being on the same PS Blog as everyone else, you keep complaining about people talking about the Vita. Sony want a connected experience between the platforms why on earth would they segregate the two into different blogs?!

Anyways Infamous: Festival of Blood will probs be on my purchase list so excited for that!

chrisboers 5 June, 2013 @ 12:17 pm   15

@ MDK_M: They said not this week, but maybe they were being over-cautious, and they have news by friday? Don’t expect anything before E3 though…

dogwalker4000 5 June, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   16

Fairly interesting sale. Tempted by Killzone now its on sale individually. Not sure how MW3 is worked out as being more expensive than BO2.

@ Izorpo. As far as I’ve heard we’re getting Paint Park Plus but not Toro Friend Network today.

@14

agreed it clearly states Playstation Blog not Playstation 3 blog. So therefore you would think someone would realise that the blog is for all Playstation devices. Noticed they had no issue with the PSP sale being mentioned on the Playstation blog

MASPALOMAZ 5 June, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   18

@COD PRIZES

Amazon (germany) still asks 35,90€ for MW2 here its 15€ – thats a good prize. Cod games are always more expensive because they have so many different ways to play them. Single Player. Split-Screen, Teamplay, Co-Op, Spec Ops Missions (mW2) plus Campaign and Multiplayer and there still is an active community even after so long.

@Vita the vita sold 3 or 4 million units, the ps3 sold 100 million, so why would all the ps3 owners want to read about vita spam in ps3 news comments on this blog every day? Please put a new separate vita blog up and keep ps3 news free from this spam.

BeAkErOo 5 June, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   19

Looks like I’ll be waiting for next weeks update, I own everything in this sale.

@3/ Congrats, that’s the stupidest thing I’ve seen on the internet this week.

sirajsoft 5 June, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   20

Applies to Indian store too?

Elexuss 5 June, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   21

Hmm, I’m really on the fence regarding Infamous 2…

Would really want to play that game, but I haven’t even finished the first one. xD

Awesome sale!

Bugabuser69 5 June, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   22

Why are we getting so many games with discount but no DLC discount…?

Bugabuser69 5 June, 2013 @ 12:26 pm   23

* like Call of duty, i own two of these, but there’s never a discount for the DLC’s ever. 15$ for one DLC is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced

Bugabuser69 5 June, 2013 @ 12:26 pm   24

Sorrow12324 5 June, 2013 @ 12:27 pm   25

When will i be able to download free battlefield 3 online pass???

Awesome! Gonna buy killzone and make my killzone collection complete on Ps3 :D

Avengerrr 5 June, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   27

@1 I think this compensates in all fairness.

@ comments 3 & 18. Vita is part of the PlayStation brand and this is a PlayStation Blog no? You want to talk about sales, I imagine your interest in PS4 will be non existent for the firth few years until it’s deemed worthy enough. Just leave people be.

Carnivius_Prime 5 June, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   28

@18 that’s no more modes than most other action games with online multiplayer… Reason those games are so expensive is that greedy companies like Activision knows most gamers are total morons happy to part with their money for the same old brainless unimaginative crud recycled over and over…

B_E_C_K_A_S 5 June, 2013 @ 12:31 pm   29

crappy sale , infamous , killzone and cod… Really ?! Ok then :/

NightRanma 5 June, 2013 @ 12:35 pm   30

Seriously, guys? Vita is getting screwed AGAIN with sales? Do you guys even remember that the Vita exists?

And as if that’s not bad enough we don’t get the Friend Network app. Why am I not surprised at your display of the usual incompetence?

Tagged_Deaf 5 June, 2013 @ 12:38 pm   31

Already owned most of these games but I think I may get Killzone HD and Infamous Blood Festival for me, cheers very much.

Should be interesting to see what next week will offer.

MASPALOMAZ 5 June, 2013 @ 12:40 pm   32

@Carnivius_Prime

Ok so last of us got multiplayer (cheap COD clone) and a campaign (AMAZING campaign as it would look like).

So thats 2 ways to play it.

For COD Modern Warfare 2 you have:

Local Split screen in a team against others online.
Local splitscreen agaist your friend who sits next to you in living room.
A full campaign (not as good as last of us but still).

You have the complete new spec ops mode that got a TON of missions you can play solo or with a friend. This alone is good for 10-20 hours.

Then you have all the multiplayer options. Customizations of games. And so on.

Thats like 6 or 7 ways to play this game. Did you ever sit with 3 friends and play cod against each other? Try that with last of us (or other games).

I agree cod games are overprized usually and especially the DLC, but see mw2 @ 15€ with still an active multiplayer community thats double the prize at amazon? Its a good deal we should thank our blog team but yes Activision is greedy (so is naughty dog asking 25% higher prize in all of europe except uk for last of us, and adding a lame MP mode just to get a few more sales from undecided gamers).

monoliet 5 June, 2013 @ 12:42 pm   33

nice but no tanks i have kilzone – cod – infamous

i hate dlc more bi the day

3 versions of gta v = so if u pay
+-59 € u get noting extra
+-79 € gets 3- 4 extra
+-99 € gets even more

rely hate dlc way = get 1 version on the markt then give some free stuf to ank buyers + some others everybady can buy .

dlc cod games are pure rip of = if u not play zombie u pay maps u never gone play = not done ( also why i not buy cod on ps4, them want to sel me = make new engine + no more excluzieve dlc !+ corect price policy )

kilzone i wil give them a chanse on ps4 ( i hope them have more mp maps on day 1) i boycot activision whith cod / ea prices ,if i buy ea = wil be botom prices .

Sorrow12324 maby when u try to enter u not need pas like i read on internet .
pas wil not be needed to go online , but them need time to make ith work = litel game ore server update i tink .

B_E_C_K_A_S 5 June, 2013 @ 12:44 pm   34

i think its kinda offensive to a great show like E3 to have such a crappy sale named after… No variety whatsoever , and its COD again and again… And those prices ???!!! COD 4 MW shouldnt cost more than 9.99 €… Its too old , and i wont even talk about the MW3 price… The only good deal here is killzone 1 …

Valtekken173 5 June, 2013 @ 12:47 pm   35

Well, I think I’m going to buy inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood, only one I need to complete my inFAMOUS collection.

@ Jawad, please help…

I’m really interested in buying Infamous: Festival of Blood (especially now with the sale).

But every time I go to the store and try to add it to my kart it tells me that I can’t buy t because I already own ‘Infamous Festival of Blood Discount’.

Got that as a voucher with a copy of Infamous 2, please help me get around this issue so I can purchase the game.

Thanks :)

silmorat1 5 June, 2013 @ 12:51 pm   37

I also have already got all the infamous games but keep these sales coming

@3 Oh I get it – you don’t have a Vita

s2704pds 5 June, 2013 @ 12:52 pm   38

My favourite COD is Black Ops 2 mainly because of the offline splitscreen with bots (very fun when the family comes over) but now with the sale the DLC costs as much as the full game :,( I agree with the need for sales on the DLC – otherwise its just not worth it for me and I would rather spend the money on getting other games

The vita has not been given much love, I agree with all comments asking for sales and games. We all clearly support Playstation but the Vita needs to be given some serious love and support from Sony’s side. The PSP sale is cool though cause then I can finally play a fun Ratchet and Clank game on my Vita :D QForce is really bad

Wish there was some Black ops DLC for sale.
Or Even BF3 Seasons pass or premium.

PIREDERAS 5 June, 2013 @ 1:00 pm   40

Unfortunately there’s nothing for me on this sale. I already have both Infamous games (not counting Festival of Blood), and regarding Killzone and Call of Duty, I just hate FPS games. I hope next week more goodies will be added to the sale, at least appealing to me.

Let’s see what E3 will show us!

HellsSyerBlue 5 June, 2013 @ 1:00 pm   41

@B_E_C_K_A_S you right 15 euros for a old game like cod4?are you serious on the web we can get cod 4 Goty edition for 12/13 so wow no way im getting that….. maybe i get Killzone HD i dont have any Killzone so now its the right time to begin playing the series

Night_ 5 June, 2013 @ 1:01 pm   42

So I’ll admit this is only tenuously on-topic.

The E3 live stream page doesn’t display at all well in Internet Explorer 10. Any chance you can fix this before the event?

fauxtronic 5 June, 2013 @ 1:02 pm   43

Ah great. I’ve been waiting for the Infamous reduction for ages. I’d got money burning a hole in my account and desperately wanted to grab it before getting rid of my PS3.

Tagged_Deaf 5 June, 2013 @ 1:04 pm   44

It seems Infamous 2 is no longer to be downloaded for free so probably replacement game may come ON IGC today or later?

As long it can be Assassin Creed 3 or DmC Devil May Cry, I’d be happy guy! (I know it may not be it through.)

Currently downloading Killzone HD and Infamous Blood Festival. ;-)

HellsSyerBlue 5 June, 2013 @ 1:05 pm   45

Hey Jawad i wanna ask you a question…..
could we get on plus Prince of persia,hyperdimension neptunia mk2 or heavenly sword(i really want this one)?
Thanks

dogwalker4000 5 June, 2013 @ 1:05 pm   46

@ MASPALOMAZ

MW2 is a fiver at a local store near me. Amazon isn’t exactly cheap at the best of times so probably not the best comparison.

As for the Last of Us MP being a CoD clone, I’m guessing you haven’t read of seen much info as it looks like it will involve a lot more than the gungho tactics needed for a standard round of CoD.

Bottom line is Activision can charge what they like because people will pay for it, no matter how much or little content there is. This will not last forever and I hope it eventually bites them in the ass.

hayzink 5 June, 2013 @ 1:07 pm   47

Hey jawad dunno if you can answer this or its Chris i need to post @

Is there any chance of a reduction on bloodrayne at some point, its a bit older now and has been part of USA plus and I’d like to pick it up in a sale, any chances?

FILW10 5 June, 2013 @ 1:13 pm   48

Yay gotta 50% off inFamous voucher boo only takes the price down to £5.49 (im so cheap sometimes) Other than that good sale. BUT with all the killzone DLC on offer im thinking maybe the trilogy for IGC :)

fauxtronic 5 June, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   49

Hmm, I just bought the Infamous bundle, but Infamous 2 isn’t showing up as purchased. Is this because I downloaded it last year through PS+.

How do I resolve this problem so (i) it shows as purchased, and (ii) it doesn’t end up timing out with my PS+ subscription if I re-download it.

Kurupt_El_Don 5 June, 2013 @ 1:22 pm   50

@ MASPALOMAZ
the last of us mp a cheap version of cod??r u serious??..what the hell r u talking about??..right i’ll tell u what go bk to your xbox or whateva u call that and leave the real games for the real gamers with the real console alone..cod is the most overrated shooter around..run and gun..thats what u like and kidz aswell..SONY shouldnt allow having cod games in the store at these prices

Load all