Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 3:00pm

LittleBigPlanet Update: Sackboy heads into Dead Space

Little Big Planet Update

Welcome to your weekly LittleBigPlanet Update, this week we are pleased to reveal the next exciting costume that will be added to Sackboy’s wardrobe and we also have a great selection of community levels featured in the Team Picks that you will want to check out and play.

Brand New Content

Dead Space: Isaac Clarke costume coming this week!

DeadSpace-header

Sackboy prepares to blast off into space again this week and this time he’s really tooled up for the job in this Advanced Suit that is often worn by Isaac Clarke in the ever-popular Dead Space series.

The Advanced Suit comes equipped with a standard duty 211-V Plasma Cutter, normally used by engineers as a mining tool but it can also be used by resourceful crew members looking to keep nasty space meanies away!

Head on over to LittleBigPlanet.com for more information on the Dead Space: Isaac Clarke Costume.

Team Picks

This week’s Team Picks include a couple of great arcade games that will see you swimming through the ocean eating cookies and bouncing balls in space. Whilst over on LittleBigPlanet PS Vita we have a fantastically addictive StickBoy running game and a barrel-blasting new adventure for Sackboy!

Goldfish by Xx-Chris-59-xX

Fast Ball by alain251

You can find these levels and oh so much more in the latest LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks!

Vita Picks

StickBoy Runner by Adel22

StickBoy Runner Screenshot 1StickBoy Runner Screenshot 2

Workshop’s Twin Sides by Gwaeron005

Workshop's Twin Sides Screenshot 1Workshop's Twin Sides Screenshot 2

You can have these levels ready to play by heading over to LBP.me Vita and queuing up the new LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks!

We always love to see exciting new LittleBigPlanet levels, so if you have any great levels to share with the community or some stunning videos that show off your favourite levels and creations, then be sure to Tweet them to us @LittleBigPlanet

Come And Visit Us

LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

IsaacClarkePose

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

10 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first
mh637099 10 June, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   1

As always, Steven’s AWESOME!!! :D

Btw, will you release the block function this week?

Also I found a way to review levels without glitching or hacking:

It’s also a funny film :P

Nightmare966 10 June, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   2

So THAT was in the latest patch. lthough I don’t like horror games much, I really like Clarke’s suit design.

So another one I’m getting, I guess :P

Shame there’s no LBP:K levels this week, I’d have put them on the queue for Wednesday (yay for Plus).

Steven Isbell 10 June, 2013 @ 4:10 pm

I know! LittleBigPlanet Karting for free on PlayStation Plus!
    Pure awesomeness!

I’m looking forward to seeing all the new creations! :)

monoliet 10 June, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   3

LittleBigPlanet 3 on e3 ? ;)

That is well COOL that ‘Dead Space: Isaac Clarke’ costume!!! ;)
+ I prayed last night that tonight(UK time) at SONY’s E3 show that they will show ‘LBP3′ :P :P :P (on PS3 or PS4 i don’t care i will buy it) ;)

Alex-1124 10 June, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   5

Wow, first ME and now a DS costume, it’s nice to see LBP getting some really cool costume DLC again, I sure hope these kind of costumes will keep on coming!

Steven Isbell 10 June, 2013 @ 4:08 pm

We have a couple of Summer themed DLC packs making a return next week and then we have amazing line-up of content for July and August!

So much cool content on the way! :)

I have tonnes of lbp costumes will these all be usable in karting?

Steven Isbell 10 June, 2013 @ 4:28 pm

They certainly are!

Any DLC Costumes that you have purchased can be worn in LittleBigPlanet Karting! :)

MaxDiehard 10 June, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   7

Any idea if LBP1/2 Materials, Costumes and Music are coming to Vita?

LBP1 content was made DLC on PSP, so I don’t see why not on Vita.

How about a sale on LBP cotumes now that KBP Karting is coming?

Carnivius_Prime 10 June, 2013 @ 6:48 pm   9

Can’t say I like Dead Space but that’s a cool looking Sackboy.

Looking forward to downloading my Plus freebie LBP Karting. Enjoyed the beta and also when I played it in a HMV before I was asked to leave (to be fair I’d been on it about half an hour)

Carnivius_Prime 10 June, 2013 @ 6:49 pm   10

By the way I loved the Garfield costumes. I should look see if anyone’s made an actual Garfield inspired level with Jon’s house and the neighbourhood and collectable lasagnes or something.