Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 2:46am

New PlayStation 3 Grand Theft Auto V Bundle and Custom Pulse headset

SO4799_PS3_GTA5_BNDL_3D_EU_B_ML01

Are you ready for Grand Theft Auto V? We wanted to celebrate the release of this groundbreaking game on 17th September in a big way. To mark the occasion we’re releasing a brand new PlayStation 3 Grand Theft Auto V Bundle and a custom Grand Theft Auto V Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset.

The bundle comes complete with a 500GB PlayStation 3 and a Blu-ray copy of Grand Theft Auto V. You can pick up this awesome bundle when it hits stores on 17th September.

In addition to the bundle, we partnered with our friends over at Rockstar Games to create a custom designed Grand Theft Auto V Pulse Wireless Stereo headset that features styling created specifically for Grand Theft Auto V. The custom headset design was inspired by Grand Theft Auto’s focus on the almighty dollar. The new custom headset will be available 17th September.

headset_for Sony

Let us know what you think of the bundle and headset. Will you be picking up the bundle, the headset or both?

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

10 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
kylielovesdean 11 June, 2013 @ 3:14 am   1

I Want That Headset Now :) :)

Stonesthrow 11 June, 2013 @ 5:29 am   2

That’s the headset I own and it rocks. This is an official Playstation headset that even has its own little pop up window on ps3 like you see for the trophies and everything. Very easy and accessible to use, you just plug in the USB and it’s good to go, and it’s rechargable via USB too. Very good bundle.
I have been thinking about getting the new PS3 too (that would be my 4th then) because my current one, the slim, is really loud. Hoping to see a bundle with an extra Dualshock instead of a game or whatever. There was one like that here recently, but it was the superslim in blue or red -_- But as long as my current one doesn’t die I’m good.

No PS3 or PSVita price cut then? Looks cool anyway;)

gavin_headboy12 11 June, 2013 @ 8:42 am   4

The headset looks awesome,day one buy.

Great headset! I have one as well, but when is the APP coming out that is out in US. Lets you change/download additional profiles for the headphones?

Great conference! Well done Sony, well done!

Silentscream128 11 June, 2013 @ 4:50 pm   6

The pulse headset is awesome one of the best purchases I’ve made :)

andrewatchison 12 June, 2013 @ 5:47 am   7

Defiantly getting this!! Not the console because I got the super-slim already. Where will it be available? I know o the PS US site you list american website where its going to be available but I cannot find any sites (US or EU – Specifically GB) where its available for pre-order!

ChazzH69 12 June, 2013 @ 6:58 am   8

I already have the Elite Pulse Wireless Stereo headset but now I want this too.

Can you confirm the headset will work with the PS4, with or without the Dongle?

mgilly08 15 June, 2013 @ 11:45 pm   9

I like it bit dont need another ps3, will thers be a headphone only deal .

abonahia 14 July, 2013 @ 10:12 am   10